[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Up your game /cgl/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: xKHQc.png (167 KB, 406x452) Image search: [Google]
xKHQc.png
167 KB, 406x452
Is your cosplay great, but it's missing that "wow" factor?

Are your coords all frill and no thrill?

Let's have a thread dedicated to upping our respective games with suggestions on how to enhance our looks or outfits with a crash course and advice from your fellow peers.
>>
I'll start first:

How I want to up my game: I want to learn how to use makeup for guys, and fully comprehend the practices of color matching, blending, and concealing. I want Makeup - 098 - An intro to makeup. I want to make babby's first armor piece either out of worbla or eva foam. I also want to l learn how to make (or have made for me) a prosthetic chin to use at cons in combo with my makeup to hide my goatee.

I'm asking a lot I know, but I plan on stretching these goals out over the next year or two .
>>
>>8844217
This is what the help and dumb questions threads are for. And then there's also threads for specific things like make up. People can spoonfed you if you pull back a little but you should be posting in the generals that already exist if you need that help. All the information about colour matching and concealing is available online so you should spend the time yourself reading about it and then ask questions in those threads if you don't understand certain things.
>>
>>8844225
I could spend a lot of time trying to defend my own thread, but when you're right you're right. I will utilize the generals in the future. Thank you and I apologize.
>>
Suggestions for keeping stray hairs from being a Thing even with wigs that are not stiff-solid uniform shapes of hairspray?

Protip for body paint: if you want a super vibrant colour, use a sheer layer of white underneath the coloured body paint. Just use your fingers/a sponge and drag it over your skin, then dab the body paint on top.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.