[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What Can I make?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: 20160131_214839.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160131_214839.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
TLDR: Post your spare fabric and what nots and tell people what they can make out of theirs!

Ever have a pile of fabric and don't know what to do with it? Our local joanns closed which is sad, but meant I got $600 worth of supplies for $50 and I couldn't pass that up, but looking at what I managed to get (It was all that was left when I got there.), I'm not positive what I can do with it. I don't want to go the Jessica Nigri scrap fabric gijinka approach, so I'm game for suggestions
>>
File: Guila_full_view_anime.png (620 KB, 513x1059) Image search: [Google]
Guila_full_view_anime.png
620 KB, 513x1059
My first thought with the white and pink was Guila from Nanatsu no Taizai. The anime seems to make a tiny tone differentiation between her shrug and her bodysuit (I never noticed until now, it doesn't show in a lot of pics,) but the manga doesn't so you could get away with all white.
>>
>>8841690
Cosplay isn't as versatile as making quilts or table runners, unfortunately, since you'd have to take into account the hand and drape of the fabric on top of matching colors. It's very hard make suggestions since a lot of outfits are very specific in color, details, and appearance, unless you managed to get something as basic as white/black bottomweights/suitings.
I refrained from buying more than 3 bolts of fabric when my local JoAnn store liquidated (and moved into a newer, bigger location), and those bolts are still sitting around 7 years later.
>>
>>8841690
Make Lottie's ballgown from Princess and the Frog. I have no idea what you could do with the rest of the fabric except maybe underskirts or something.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.