[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Time keeps on slippin slippin slippin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: CZjIqZ3VIAAriuw.jpg-large.jpg (49 KB, 540x356) Image search: [Google]
CZjIqZ3VIAAriuw.jpg-large.jpg
49 KB, 540x356
It's been about 5 years since I've posted on this board, but here goes:

I've been feeling really out of place at conventions lately. Is it just me or have the crowds gone through a drastic change in the past few years? I mean, I feel like cosplayers are always giving each other the stink eye for cosing from the same series and everyone's copying the same two tutorials so they all look the same. Do you ever find yourself missing the days of wearing terribad cosplay and doing embarrassing anime dances in the hallway? Speak to me, I'm here for you, anon.

ITT: Weeb stories from the past where you had a good time without caring what other people thought/recent experiences with stick up their butt cosplayers

Let's reminisce tonight anon
>>
I'll bite
>Went to local small con back in 2008 w/normie high school friend
>Really into deathnote
>Cosplayed L, friend was blonde so naturally she chooses to be Halle Litner
>not Misa
>We enter the costume contest and caramelldansen with a paper mache face ryuk who wins the cosplay contest
>couldn't even find the fast version of the caramelldansen they only had the slow version so we ended up dancing for way too long
doesn't sound fun I guess but I remember it being extremely fun
>>
ye olde con thread is this way. >>8813619

Plenty of gems and reminiscing in there.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.