[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever felt unsafe at a convention?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 197
Thread images: 19
File: Michelle-Cologne-640x480.jpg (36 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Michelle-Cologne-640x480.jpg
36 KB, 640x480
Have you ever felt unsafe at a convention?
>>
yes, it is why i will not go to NYCC again.

the crowds are insane and the line control makes me think of the inevitable stampedes when a fire alarm goes off. there is not enough space for the number of people they allow in the building.
>>
File: ss+(2016-01-12+at+04.01.45).jpg (22 KB, 269x267) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-01-12+at+04.01.45).jpg
22 KB, 269x267
Yes, but not for the reason that you would imagine

>be in a "not official" relationship with a huge manipulative and mental abuser
>finally end contact but he always is trying to contact me still
>go to convention with friends
>in one of the AA rooms that is busy and confined
>wtf he's here
>he spots me instantly and makes a full on b line to me
>confronts me right here right now holy shit
>"why aren't you answering my texts anon blah blah blah" has a huge scowl on his face
>thankfully my friends are here and know him as an acquaintance
>my friends bump in and start chatting him up lel
>I peace out of there as fast as I can

Nothing like being stalked at a con and paranoid of your crazy ex.
>>
>>8827905
>b line
*bee line (fyi)

i have stalker relatives (one abusive, diagnosed schizophrenic and some enablers who believe all she needs is Jesus, not treatment). i have no contact with them but they are out of touch with reality and sometimes do shit like hire PIs to track me down.

every time i go to a convention, i am worried they will find me there. this is why i used to only cosplay using masks and why i would duck away from photos. i cannot vlog or post my face to social media until i get over my fear of these whack jobs.

fuck stalkers. get a restraining order if you can. i can't prove i believe myself to be at risk for harm, but i think you might have a chance at one.
>>
not really
>>
>>8827905
>>8827905
Sounds simular to me.

I went to a con a plane flight away and ran into my emotionally/sexually abusive ex. Not sure if she saw me, but I had to hide behind my friend's AA table because, while I don't have an anxiety disorder in normal situation, the sight of her will panic me. I still have scars from where she attacked me.

I don't think she would speak to me, but I don't feel safe at cons on my own anymore.
>>
>>8827983
>Not sure if she saw me, but I had to hide behind my friend's AA table
based friend
>>
>>8827896
I get that at Supanova here in Australia. They're well known for over selling on tickets to the point it's a total fire hazard. It's very difficult moving around the vendors and the last time I went to one I came back bruised and bleeding. Most people with disabilities give up and wheelchair users usually end up rolling over people's feet because nobody can even move out of the way for them.

I fear the day will come when some idiot will let off smoke bombs or something equally stupid. In pretty much all venues they only allow a very limited amount of doors to be open and block off a lot of the others, so people will definitely get crushed.
>>
>>8827896
AX would be fucking terrifying if a fire broke out desu
we have the same problem with people being packed to the building
Mark Perez just because you can fit that many people into the con doesn't mean you HAVE TO
>>
>>8828008
it's only bad in the upstairs hallway where the panels are. everywhere else has enough room. yes, even south lobby. LACC is a pretty crappy convention center when it comes to panel rooms. makes you wonder who thought of that hallway because no other convention center I've been in has a hallway that tiny.

I'm used to crowds from SDCC

>>8827999 sounds bad though. even at SDCC in the most packed zones I have never come out bleeding
>>
>>8827999
How have you ended up bleeding at supa? I've been to Melb, Syd and GC and never come out bleeding. The worst part is the lines.

I often, however, find myself playing 'shover' for people in wheelchairs. My friend's mother is in a chair so I've learned to go ahead and elbow through crowds. Most chair users I find are cautious of feet or will have someone to clear paths at supanovas.

>>8827987
There was a good meter space behind AA tables at the con thankfully and she wasn't sharing, which meant I was fine to sit on the ground, especially because I was happy to watch the table for her when there were no panels I wanted to see were on. I only go for the actors and the merch/AA/lolita stuff. Not into anime.

Also had a pretty terrible scare when minding the table, actually, where I was someone grab something and leave. I took their wrist and they said that I couldn't do anything since I was a dealer, but I was like 'lol no I'm just a congoer and you're a thief' so I got them kicked out (at least of the dealer's hall). Obviously if I was the only one minding her stall I wouldn't have left, but the girl on the table next to her kept an eye while I went to tell off the dick who couldn't pay $10 for a hand made phone charm.
>>
I feel terrible saying it, but when I see people in Muslim clothing part of me gets scared, especially after what's been on the news and how such a crowded place would make sense to an attacker. Same thing if I see a brooding angry looking white kid honestly, I have such bad anxiety after the recent events it makes me feel judgemental and like I shouldn't leave the house
>>
Maybe I am used to it being its a daily thing at my job and I work the strip, but we just had a convention here in Las Vegas at the Planet Hollywood (Otakon Vegas). I heard multiple stories of girls getting cat called by tourists and told waay inappropriate things one girl was told by a guy that he wanted to bend her over a table.
When we were doing a quick shoot at the end of the night we had a super old guy step in between some of our younger girls and ask what was going on. His mannerisms were clearly making some of the girls uncomfortable so I kinda put myself in between and shoo'd him away, because I do that for girls at my job. I drove one girl to her hotel because she was scared to walk by herself and as I was leaving with another friend on another day a drunk dude got in my friends face and catcalled her.
It comes with the territory and the stigma of "Vegas" I guess
>>
>>8827893
No, but risk of this is why I've never gone to gamescom, regardless of how close it is. Con funk aside, I've heard that if a fire started, everyone would burn.
>>
I've attended anime conventions in my country (the Netherlands) for over 10 years. I never really felt unsafe, apart from maybe some people here and there in the recent years.
>>
>>8828102
We all have prejudices anon, nobody is free from them no matter how much of an accepting angel they make themselves seem. As long as you keep them to yourself and aren't acting out on them by saying racist shit or discriminating people you're good. People will always judge each other.
>>
>>8828090
I had minor surgery a few months prior to Goldnova. Everything had healed up (or else I wouldn't have gone), but in the vendor's hall I got battered around like a rag doll in there. I'm usually really good at crowd dodging, so my friends chose me to lead them through by clinging onto my shoulders. I ended up being a buffer for all the punishment though... Somewhere along the way I must have gotten roughed up enough that one of my scars tore open again.

I've been to a lot of Supanovas, but Goldnova is honestly the worst in terms of space management for their vendor hall.
>>
>>8828090
Oh, and the wheelchair users were fine. I mean, it wasn't their fault there simply wasn't enough room to allow for people to move for them. I tried really hard to create like a human windbreak for them to follow in when I was leading my friends through.

It's really Supanova's fault for not being accessible.
>>
Our are divided into two sections

For the public mostly pleb stuff and the cosplay showcase happens
Then the ticketed one and its expensive as fuck so no plebs can enter
>>
>>8827896
fucking this. and >>8828008 i've been to ax as well, nycc is WAY worse.
>>
I brushed it off, but thinking back on it, it was pretty uncomfortable on super high levels but I wasn't afraid.

>Naked pool party at con, 12am adult swim, (being naked is optional) I didn't want to be naked, but I was fine with seeing other naked people in a pool. A lot of other people weren't naked. I'm with a lot of friends, but it gets hectic with a lot of people around at night. This one guy WOULD NOT stop trying to untie my bikini top. I said "no" and "stop it" a bunch and tried to get away, but I guess they took it as playful fun?? I give up, I'm like whatever on a floaty toy. They untied my top, but I just tied it back on. At least he didn't try again. Normally I'd be more aggressive about it, but everyone was in such a light mood, I didn't want to kill the vibes, and I didn't really feel threatened or anything like that.
>>
>>8827893
No.

Because I'm a man, and not a paranoid little bitch.

So much whine in this thread.
>>
>>8829858
What kind of con has naked pool parties? I want in
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 403x448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 403x448
I don't know if this counts, but my friend and I had a really bad falling out and I didn't go to a convention because I was afraid I would kick the shit out of them and get arrested.
>>
I've been emotionally abused and used by various con-goers for most of my teen years, so I generally stay away from cons now.
>>
>>8830030
Cuck
>>
>>8829954
playoncon in alabama,
absolutely awesome comic and gaming convention at an actual 4-H campsite.
>>
Yeah its one of the reasons I don't go to small cons in my area anymore.

A crazy ex of mine who threw around wild accusations of emotional abuse (i literally locked her out of the car once as a joke and now she "can't take sarcasm omg triggers") and she got a whole bunch of our friends to believe her which meant everyone now thought I was garbage and are out to get me. No matter how many times she's been caught in a lie or I've plead my case.

Don't date tumblrinas. I learned my lesson.
>>
My dad was an abusive psycho asshole. We had to file a restraining order against him because he threatened to kidnap and torture me and a bunch of really fucked up shit. I was terrified of leaving the house, let alone go to cons for years. Especially since he did show up at a con once and found my friends and tried to get them to tell him where I was. It's been years and sometimes I'm still really nervous about going to cons. I usually cosplay things that cover my face or something.
>>
>>8830100
this desu
>>
>>8829884
Right because "real" men get agitated by women who feel scared in a public environment. You're a failure as a man.
>>
Only the time I brought my underage sister (who is significantly younger than me) to a con. She was 13 at the time and looked young for her age but grown ass men kept trying to talk to her/ ask her for hugs/ etc. They better just have been extremely autistic because god damn. If not cons are just pedo playgrounds.
>>
>>8829884
Post your dick or get the fuck out. Useless scum.
>>
>>8827893
No, because I'm a CCW holder.
>>
Carpooling with people you know casually, like classmates, is a horrible idea because you start to realize in some cases that they're alcoholics and drug addicts outside of the place that you know them, don't pay attention to speed limits and road safety, drive drunk and drugged, are always at each other's throats, and threats to kick you out of the car on the side of the road if you have a differing opinion on some anime or webcomic are actually not jokes but very, very real.

The bright side is, experiences with friends of friends you meet at cons and con strangers are always much worse.
>>
>>8829963
I have a similar thing, only I'm not violent and my avoidance is more based on the friend repeatedly overstepping my boundaries. It was a pretty messy falling out and I wish I could make up with them (At least on a mutual "I'm sorry for my part") but they've only gotten worse since we fell out of contact and they still describe me as some aggressive monster to close friends
>>
>>8830301
Lol you sound pretty awful if you locked her out as a joke. That's like the most highschool boy kind of shit
>>
>>8830731
seriously? most times people just lock the door for a sec then laugh and unlock it.
>>
File: 1453096191406.jpg (32 KB, 257x250) Image search: [Google]
1453096191406.jpg
32 KB, 257x250
>>8830301
>lock someone in the car
>it's just a prank bro xDD
>it's her fault I am being ostracized
You sound like a jerk.
>>
>>8827905
>makes a full on b line
Oh no, not a full on b line. I prefer partial myself
>>
>>8830301

Not to sound like a prick anon but chances are it wasnt just 'one little thing' that set her off. It was likely a barrage of sly sarcasm teasing that you didn't take too seriously and the car door thing was just the straw that broke the camel's back.
>>
>>8828102
This to be honest. Not the Muslim clothing, but the angsty white kid. I'm terrified of mass shootings/stabbings at an anime con. I'm afraid that a lot of people will get hurt before anyone knows what's happening because everyone's in costume, it's crowded, there's prop weapons everywhere, people act out scenes and skits and yell and glomp and no one bats an eye, etc.

I got very sick a little while after donating blood at a large convention (I got up too fast and I hadn't realized I wasn't drinking enough water beforehand) and I ended up halfway in a trash can retching and crying, alone as my friend ran off to grab a chair for me from the food court, and not a single person reacted. I was less than a foot and a half from a table full of people, and a guy actually came up to the trashcan as I was still in the process of expelling my guts TO THROW SOMETHING AWAY. He tossed trash on my face and walked off. If someone stabbed me in a convention I would bleed out and die before anyone noticed.

And then, once people realized shit was going down you think anyone's going to be able to exit without being trampled? It's a terrifying thought.
>>
When I was like 16 some really drunk guys who were in their 20s (i know because they took turns telling me their age) came up to me and sat down around me and started touching me and trying to get me to go back to their room for "pizza". I was really scared because it was my first time at a con alone but thankfully a guy nearby caught eye contact with me and seemed to understand I was scared and I felt a little better until they finally left me alone baka. I was scared the rest of the con I'd bump into them, though.
>>
>>8830844
Once I was at a con on the last day, sitting at a table in the food court area crying because I had a massive headache and because of some con drama my carpool mates caused earlier that was preventing me from going home. I was sitting next to a table full of con staff. Not a single one noticed. One may have looked at me and then quickly looked away. It's common decency to at least ask someone who is crying what's wrong, and part of your job if you are staffing the con. I would have been much better with an ice pack, some aspirin and a kind word but I was ignored. This was several years ago, but I'm still a little bitter about it.

I feel you on the fear of a shooting or stabbing at the con. I'm not paranoid about it, but with everything going on and with how congoers are, I don't trust people to notice and help if there's an issue.

I'm honestly surprised there haven't been more incidents of violence from neckbeard betas who feel they were jilted by some hot cosplayer who turned them down.
>>
>>8830855

Unfortunately had the opposite experience, of being side by side with some harrassers who gave shit to a con attendee

>Be 16
>At an anime con with some high school friends
>A transitioning MtF transgender woman walks by (trans rights were a lot less accepted then)
>My friends make fun of her, call her a "shemale" and say "I wonder whether IT's a guy or a girl!" loud enough for the transwoman to hear
>tfw your friend who instigated it later came out as trans

>>
>>8830730
Another reason is that they we're planning to kick my ass too so I decided to be the bigger person and not go. I'm pretty sure if I went we'd rip each other apart and our limbs would be scattered all over the con floor.
>>
>>8830862
This is just another proof homophobic people are often gay or insecure.
>>
>>8830866
Don't you mean transphobic
>>
>>8830860
I had something like that happen to me too anon, I feel you. I had a massive migraine while tabling in artist alley one con because this group of congoers kept circling around all the tables with a boom box. I'm used to the occasional dance line and music but this thing was beyond deafening and the group went on for over an hour I swear. I went to find a staff member nearby to ask if he could speak to the group, because they were causing a lot of grief for multiple artists and they would not turn down their music, and I got dismissed. The staff member literally did not understand what my issue was as I was explaining it to him as calmly as I could while at the point of tears from pain. It wasn't even a volunteer, it was staff, and they should be more understanding and helpful. I think sometimes I hold them to really high standards because at my old job customer service was drilled into me and I respected and embraced the idea of being professional, and it's so easy to do, so when those standards aren't met I get bitter too.
>>
File: 141f.jpg (13 KB, 198x254) Image search: [Google]
141f.jpg
13 KB, 198x254
>>8830862
>>8830866
>>
>>8830877
Mine was before I was diagnosed with migraines, but looking back I bet that's what I had.

Also entirely staff, not volunteers. Everyone had an official shirt that said "STAFF" on it. Volunteers who may not have adequate training I could understand but cons should train their staff to handle this kind of situation. They were from the security branch of staff, too, meaning that this was exactly their job. I felt like they all just wanted to leave because it was the last day and didn't want to have to actually work.

Sorry that you had to deal with shitty staff and a con migraine too anon.
>>
>>8830889
Back to FB conservative meme pages, scum.
>>
>>8830731
>>8830810
>>8830822
Okay you got me. I once rated her a 9/10 (while rating myself a 3) and she immediately busted out in tears asking why she wasn't a 10/10. Yeah I'm such a scumbag.

Also hi I'm a girl.
>>
>>8830898
Different anon but it's weird and sorta fucked that u even rated her in the first place even if it was supposed to be some fun thing between u two. That you guys prrly agreed on doing. Did you not realize how that was going to turn out? ?
>>
>>8830907
I essentially trying to say that she was more attractive to people than me (I have low self esteem so it's something I do a lot). I didn't expect her to take such offense to it. We were on a long car ride and I was just making conversation.
>>
>>8830898
>>8830926
2bh, I can see how it would offend her if you guys had been in a relationship for some time and you rated her as 9/10 seeing as there is no 10/10. 10/10 is a 9/10 that you love. So she is basically questioning how much you're actually into her. Her behavior is a bit clingy, but judging by your previous posts, maybe her suspicion is not unwarranted...
>>
>>8830946
We only dated for 4 months before she started to say "I don't trust you" because she became so fragile with her feelings after these two incidents alone. I let her go because I hated seeing her hurt. We had agreed to stay friends and it wasn't until several months later people started randomly accusing me of abusing her.
>>
>>8830972
To be clear, she broke it off with me.
>>
>>8830974
I can see why. You need to work on yourself buddy.
>>
>>8830978
This happened over two years ago, and seeing as I'm in another relationship now that has hit long term (almost two years) I know that I have grown as a person. but seeing as she is still acting like a child (she did the same exact shit with her next significant other and cried abuse). I understand her doing that shit as a 16 year old but she's now an adult.

But I won't air anymore dirty laundry. That's not what this thread is for.
>>
>>8830301
Can you feel the tumblr on here? Yeah that is ridiculous you poor fucker. Remember tumblr and colored hair is a huge sign to jump ship as soon as possible.
>>
File: 1453226783056.jpg (185 KB, 416x478) Image search: [Google]
1453226783056.jpg
185 KB, 416x478
>>8830898
Why would you bother rating someone who has poor self esteem even as a joke? Are you retarded?
>>
I always think people go to cons specifically to steal my nice things. That and pretty much anywhere else. I have issues but other than that and the time someone grabbed my crotch from behind during the midnight party, I feel safe at most cons
>>
File: 1452440175768.png (3 MB, 9936x10000) Image search: [Google]
1452440175768.png
3 MB, 9936x10000
>>8831025
Back to /v/ or /r9k/, scum. And don't worry, nobody would ever try to date you so no reason to run away...
>>
>>8828102
I'm like that with dirty-looking white guys in mom jeans.
Honestly you have a better shot of getting by some jilted white ex than a wannabe ISIS groupie
>>
>>8831032
No I'M the one with low self esteem. Hence why I rated myself lower because I thought she was cuter than me. Pardon me for thinking giving someone a compliment would make them sad.
>>
>>8831045
Clearly both of you have low self esteem, this relationship was fated to end. I am sure you'd know if she had low self esteem unless you didn't really care about her feelings. Most partners can notice such things, you know.
>>
>>8831047
I had only known her for about 2 months then so like you said it was doomed to fail. I'm much happier in my current relationship. >>8831047
>>
>>8829884
Hi Tom.
>>
>>8831036
Oh sorry if I hit too close to home. You'll find someone equally fucked one day.
>>
This post derailed so hard
>>
File: 1362630984368.jpg (68 KB, 500x499) Image search: [Google]
1362630984368.jpg
68 KB, 500x499
>Neighbor, first crush, really close friend for 2 years who moved away
>Reconnect on FB a decade later
>He comes by to visit me
>A week later shit goes down and I have to move out, talk about moving in with him
>He's an old childhood friend, what could possibly go wrong?
>6 months being starved, physically abused, raped, emotionally manipulated, etc
>Emotional manipulation plays to a lot of stuff I won't get into, feeling helpless, feeling like I can't reach out to friends
>Mid Nov I miss a period, pregnancy scare because he refused protection
>Ignores me for 2 days straight after I tell him, go pick up tests with local friend's mom
>Severe abdominal pain so bad I can't breath, taken to ER
>Friend's mom calling and texting him, he's still ignoring it, turns out I wasn't pregs but the stress+undernourishment fucked up my cycle something fierce
>Try to get back on medical assistance b/c I'm disabled, thinking I can get an escape via a therapist
>Need a note from him saying I'm living there but independent. He refuses to write it.
>One night in Feb we get into a fight, I'm sobbing
>Hours later he tries to buttviolate me, I go apeshit from all the stress and launch him into a wall
>Following night, wrestle him for his phone to call for help
>Sprint across the apartment to get away from him and contact local friend to come get me ASAP
>He comes at me, fists raised, tell him "If you fucking touch me I have [x]'s mom on the way here and you'll be in deep shit."
>Left a lot of my stuff behind in the escape, but delicious freedom.
>Tfw he's now 40mins from a con I'm going to next month and has a high chance of showing up

Sorry for long personal greentext, but I never get a chance to vent anonymously.

Its not so much "unsafe". The trauma he gave me basically inspired me to become obsessed with fitness and self-defense. I don't want him to show up and I have to cause a scene dealing with him, though.
>>
>>8831131
Good on you anon for getting out. I know from experience that that situation can be almost inescapable. Be safe at that con!
>>
>outside Anime Blues Con
>"Heeeyyyyyy, sexy lady!"
>see homeless man with a knife
>AAAAAAAAAAAA.wps
>book it back inside
>christ that con was ghetto
>>
I questioned backing out of a con after a stalker ex. They persisted to stalk me for a year and have finally stopped. I had my best mate and his fiancé sticking with me as she was getting her friends to try turn my friends against me (while my best friend and I are in a hotel room and laughing at the comments) and expecting them to not defend me.

Irony; I was the one dumped and they all suddenly decided to take me down because I told people she was the reason I had low self esteem.

I do not judge anyone for bailing on a con because of exes that aren't completely hinged. I feel for you guys. I do urge you get police involved if you feel like they will continue to harass you.
>>
File: 9hFYUiO.jpg (36 KB, 500x297) Image search: [Google]
9hFYUiO.jpg
36 KB, 500x297
>>8830860
> It's con staff responsibility to take care of crying guests
HAHAHAHAHA if they had to help every teenage dweeb who got their feelings hurt they'd never be able to rest.
>>
>>8830860
I'm sorry that happened to you anon. I don't think it is part of their job as con staff if you don't ask for help. I know personally if I started crying at a con I wouldn't want help from strangers, because that's how I am.

They may have been ignoring you for a reason like not wanting to embarrass you. Nothings wrong with wanting people to ask you what's wrong, but people are not mind readers and they can be pretty complicated.
>>
>>8831376
Indeed.
First rule of hosting is make no assumptions; If a person wants help, they will ask for help.

In fact, 'asking' is probably the biggest flaw I see in any of these stories.

>Someone is going by with a really loud boombox
So ask them to turn it down, don't go rushing off to the constaff. You'd be surprised how courteous people can be if you give them half a chance - hell, they probably didn't even know it was an issue.

>X kept stalking me so I backed out.
It's like people have never heard of pepper spray. Is it 100% effective? Absolutely not. Is it fun to try? Absolutely so.

>I'm sobbing uncontrollably at a table and people keep looking away.
Because that's humiliating - I'm cringing from the other side of the screen at the thought of seeing someone in a costume sobbing like an after-prom date with a preggo test in hand - and they're trying to spare you.
>>
>>8830986
Just ignore them anon, they're fishing for drama. You're fine, she was just clingy and immature.
>>
>>8830860
Or you can not be a dickweed and not make people uncomfortable by crying in the bathroom. If your head hurt that much, why couldn't you go ask them if there was someplace to get an aspirin? It's not part of their job to dote on every single cry baby they see, that would be ridiculous.
>>
>>8830667

This. Carpool experiences with people you know well can be okay. Carpool experiences with people you don't know are predictably terrifying. But not much is more Unpredictably terrifying than a con carpool with people you *think* you know who have regularly decadent and reckless personalities or habits.
>>
>>8832243

This.

>Carpooling with some classmates from uni to an anime con a few years ago
>Find out one of them (the driver) is an alcoholic, drives drunk, goes to class drunk, does everything day drunk
>Everyone gangs up on a girl in the back of the van because she admits to liking yaoi plus an unpopular shonen anime, plus the driver and one of his friends tell her they're considering killing her, but say it in a way where they sound only half joking, the driver of the car even pulls out a knife when she mentions yaoi
>Another girl in the carpool keeps being sexually harassed by one autistic guy who's tagging along, including him making what sound like rape threats
>The girl who likes the unpopular shonen anime tries to give everyone in the carpool drugs,and the group seriously threatens to kick you out in the middle of the road or not take you back because you refuse

Con carpools are like this too much
>>
>>8830646
>cons are just pedo playgrounds.
Basically they are. I know Katsucon a few years back got in the headlines because a pedo and a girl he met there left together.
>>
File: grrm kill them all.gif (1 MB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
grrm kill them all.gif
1 MB, 300x200
>>8829884
fucking pussy I bet even I could kick your ass
>>
>>8827893
No but that's because I roll with dudes who are all over 6ft and like to cosplay characters like Bane and Colossus, and I am never in a posse of less than 5 or 6, so we don't really get messed with.
Although when I have been at Fanime con in San Jose, I've heard a lot about some poor little dweebs getting jumped in the blocks surrounding the con.
>>
>>8832302
Jesus Christ.
>>
>>8832387
I really dislike how people are starting to view conventions as places where anime/comic fans get together to party and have sex. I just want to go to panels or see musicians and artists I like while wearing silly costumes.
>>
>>8832468
Wow a Mezzo gif that isn't Mikura getting railed.

>>8831138
>Be safe at that con!
Thanks Anon. I don't think he'll go after me in a crowd full of people. This happened 4 years ago so I'm not sure if he's changed or still holds onto any of the anger from it.
>>
Experiences with temporary con acquaintances and FOAFs can be some of the worst.

>At a con with a friend
>Friend introduces you to a couple of the guests/panelists, obscure bloggers who most people wouldn't know
>You hang out in the guests' hotel room, and one of them is obviously flirting with you while her boyfriend looks enraged and eventually punches you in the face and slams you against the wall by your neck at the point where his girlfriend kisses you and grabs your dick
>The friend who introduced you to these con guests laughs it off
>The guests lock you in and try to drag you into a "cutting party" where they cut each others' wrists and drink each others' blood
>open the hotel room door and gtfo out of there
>Your friend who invited you looks at you all disappointed at the con the next morning, says "why didn't you stay and party with us?"
>>
I have a hard time believing you hambeasts ever have this kind of trouble.
>>
>>8830646
On the opposite end of things I've had a bunch of shitty fujoshi harass my little brother because 'omg the shota so kawaiiii' and try to run off with him. They tried to play it off when I shoved them away, because "we're just playing and girls can't rape".
>>
>>8832546

>Not everyone in this thread is fat
>Some of the people in this thread are male
>>
>>8831041
I can smell hillary's vote ballot on you.
>>
>>8831424
>>Someone is going by with a really loud boombox
>So ask them to turn it down, don't go rushing off to the constaff.
Boombox migraine anon here. Sorry I didn't make it clearer but I believe I mentioned that the boombox brigade wouldn't turn down their music. This was to imply that someone asked them to and they refused.

Also it's not humiliating for someone to display common human decency and ask someone who is crying/throwing up/visibly upset if they're alright and need some help.
>>
>>8832559
Anon meant it is humiliating for the person crying. 2bh, I wouldn't want to be approached if I was crying either. People tend to give you a wide sympathetic berth until you calm down. I was practically crying when I thought I lost my younger brother a few years back (it was his first time at a con and he was still a kid), and was grateful no one commented on it.
>>
File: E0uZ_CrR.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
E0uZ_CrR.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
would someone like anzu be welcome?
>>
File: image.jpg (166 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
166 KB, 1920x1080
>>8832587
>>
>>8832587
Your obsession with her is really fucking annoying.
>>
>>8828102
>>8828163
>>8830844
>>8831041

Honestly, a con is probably the least likely place for a shooting or whatever. The kind of people who commit these things are outcasts, the kind same of people who feel at home at cons. They always want to strike back at "normies" and people they believe have wronged them. A shopping mall or school are where they believe those people are.
>>
>>8829954
It sounds like a good idea until you remember what the average congoer looks like. When people aren't naked it's easy to filter out the 90% of the con that is extremely unattractive.
>>
>>8827896
NYCC would be fine except the crowd is mainly concentrated on the show floor. The building was designed to hold that many people throughout the building, but the con doesn't use all the floors. Then again, the other floors and roof garden are only accessible by elevators
>>
>>8831131
How does someone get raped for 6 months and not call someone?

How are you not calling anyone now?

I call bullshit. Because this is bullshit.
>>
>>8832468
YOU ARE SOFT SUCK MY DICK
>>
>>8834688
I don't know anon. My brother started sexually abusing me when I was 11 and kept at it for 6 years. He told me that if I said anything he'd do it to my friends and also kill me. Fear can be a big motivator to keep your mouth shut.

>tfw he actually got jail time for it
>tfw he can't be within 500ft of me
>tfw he's labeled as a sex offender forever

Karma's a bitch
>>
Not really. I've felt anxious seeing people who have threatened me online and stuff, but nothing ever comes of it.
>>
>>8827893
nope. most of the cons ive been to have been crawling with security and the ones that were not were so close kept and small that if something did happen everyone would see and some bystander would probably step in and help.
but maybe im just lucky. ive been going to cons for about 6 years now and nothings really made me particularly scared/uneasy. a few creeps here and there but nothing i cant handle.
>>
>>8830898
Well I at least agree with you. A lot of girls (especially ones in cosplay) are just too fucking crazy to deal with.
>>
>>8831047
Holy shit you're insane.
>>
>>8830810
reading comprehension, locked her out of the car, not locked her in a car. my friends would do that shit in high school.
>>
No, because I am the person most congoers would be frightened of.
>>
Oh my god now that you mention it, a crazy ex of my boyfriend has got me on my toes recently.

He and her ended sour because before they even were considered to be dating she was super clingy and throwing pet names in every sentence. Not to mention lied about her age. He bailed hard and she's been after him ever since.

When she found out I existed she followed me to a convention that is 3,000 miles out of the way AND used his credit card info to buy the flight home.

She's recently begun dating another victim and hasn't been as bad but I'm sure we aren't out of the woods yet. We ditched Katsucon this year and have stopped attending Otakon just to avoid her.
>>
>>8834688

There was a guy in the weekly dungeons and dragons/tabletop games group at my uni who was known to have been raping and molesting his sister for between months and years. unfortunately no one could do anything about it because of no solid evidence and his family didn't want to press charges. really disturbing situation.
>>
File: #310.jpg (69 KB, 600x448) Image search: [Google]
#310.jpg
69 KB, 600x448
>>8834688
pic related
>>
>>8827893
My anxiety/autism got the best of me a few years ago and I haven't been to a convention since 2013. I've moved on to lolita and other j-fash because I still can hang out with people with the same interests but in a smaller group, more relaxed setting, and no excessive noise/crowds/con creeps
>>
>>8834688
The longer something goes on, the harder it is to talk about it. They'll apologize and say it'll never happen again, you believe them, fall back into the trap, and by the time it's routine you're too ashamed to talk about it because people will give you that exact reaction of disbelief or shame. Or, like what the other anon said, they could threaten your friends/family if you say anything.
>>
>>8835093
Explain further.
>>
>>8836996
she probably consented if her family were in on it too
>>
>>8839057
not that anon but- the family putting up with it or hiding it doesn't mean she consented. It could be that they didnt want anything to 'tear the family apart', or 'cause trouble'. My friend's family is super Chinese, and when she came forward that her cousin had raped her, they said they couldnt do anything because it would be shameful. She ended up being ostracized over her cousin simply because he was first born son and she was a girl.
>>
>>8839057
Nice bait
>>
Yeah. I went to one of the cons rave and had to leave early without my friends because of some bullshit that happened. I'm pretty drunk and having a hard time getting back to my hotel. I'm about to cross a street where this car pulls up in front of me and blocks the m way. He rolls down his sundown and asks if I came from the con. Then he asked if I want to get in the car. He's drunk and I'm sketched out so I say no go home. He ends up circling back twice more cutting me off every time. He follows me some more and I call my mom to come pick me up and then he leaves. Was not a fun time
>>
File: perfume.jpg (79 KB, 676x505) Image search: [Google]
perfume.jpg
79 KB, 676x505
I never felt unsafe, but my friend had a stalker who went to the same con as us and she was really antsy that he'd show up.

He did. Grabbed her wrist and tried to talk to her. I sprayed perfume in his face and knee'd him in the nads. Problem solved.
>>
>>staffing a convention, we're assigned 4 people to a room
>>room is me, my boyfriend, our roommate, and their friend from high school
>>apparently my boyfriend told his high school friend that i'm into bondage
>>high school friend "jokes" that if my boyfriend wasn't here, he would tie me up and rape me
>>WTF
>>boyfriend laughs it off

High school friend also tried to join our DnD campaign and create a character specifically to rape mine. eventually, i dumped my shitty boyfriend and avoid both him and his high school friend altogether. Ick. The roommate and I are still roommates, though.
>>
that year AX was at the same time as the X-games, two drunk dudes from that crowd came up to us and were asking questions, they were fine (where do i get anime porn dude?) but something about drunk strangers frightens me slightly luckily i told them the other building and they left.
>>
something tells me this thread is full of fat ham beasts that post on tumblr about cis-gender males.

if this conjunction of people actually met up no doubt would it smell like sweat and cottage cheese with hints of fishy vaginal aroma.
>>
>>8840429
something tells me (You) didn't read the thread
>>
>>8840447
Only tumblr boogeymen are worried about fire hazards.
>>
>>8830860
>betas
>taking action

That's why they're betas you dingus.
>>
Only felt unsafe a few times over the years but this one spooked me the most.

>it's just after dark
>need to go to car to get something
>car is parked just outside the hotel, takes three minutes to get there and back
>out there by myself
>two guys wandering the parking lot
>start shouting questions at me about the con
>"Hey can I come in with you?"
>tell them they have to have a badge
>"Can I buy yours? Gimme yours."
>starting to freak out because they're both male and way bigger than me
>don't even make it to my car, immediately turn and start walking back
>guys are following me and still shouting at me those "hey baby where you going, I'm just talking to you!" lines
>get back in the hotel and immediately find con security
>security can't do shit because they're technically not in the convention area
>>
>>8834830
Sounds like a thread I recently saw on /adv/, never saw the resolution though. Was that yours?
>>
>>8841368
>security can't do shit because they're technically not in the convention area
They could walk you to your car like decent people.
>>
>>8841637
That late at night with the rave happening? They didn't give a fuck about walking me to my car and back when they could stand around and yell at people they thought were bringing in alcohol.

Man, it's always those word of mouth "Hey there's a big party/rave going on at ___ hotel" drunks/druggies that cause the most shit. The con I go to the most has a bunch of people who hang outside the con and blast music and vape/drink all weekend and it attracts a bunch of those people who have no clue what's going on but know a free party when they see it and then when the rave starts they all try to sneak in by either trying to get past badge check or one will buy a badge and go in then toss the badge down over the balcony to their buddies in the lobby so they can get past badge check too one at a time.
>>
>>8830889
tru tru
>>
>>8827893
How often is it to hook up at a con? AX?
>>
File: 1452916356967.jpg (90 KB, 702x692) Image search: [Google]
1452916356967.jpg
90 KB, 702x692
>>8834990
>insane
>knowing relationships with two people with shitty confidence is not supposed to work
>knowing that people who like each other can sense when there is something wrong

I think you don't know how functional relationships work and that's very sad.
>>
>>8829884
>not being a tiny cakeboy
>not feeling threatened by other men
>not getting hit on by overly aggressive con-girls

ive had a girl push me into a chair and try to pull my pants down but i was wearing hella tight burando with 2 buttons a tightening strap and a side-zipper

i also get seemingly intentionally shoulder checked in crowds fairly often, all things considered
>>
>>8842365
I mean, it's a convention, not a fucking warzone.

I realize that women are more vulnerable, and are conditioned for a long time to feel even more vulnerable, but shit... eventually you are going to have to stop whining.

Take self defense classes, pack a gun, develop a personality that defuses tense and awkward situations... anything to ensure you can come out of a fucked up situation.

The best analogy I can think of is this: yes, men shouldn't rape or generally be weird d-bags, period. But there will always one who doesn't function normally, and you'll have to deal with that d-bag, and whining will do nothing. It's like you're driving; it's true, they shouldn't let idiots on the road, but there will always be a few. You'll have to deal with them instead of whining about them.
>>
No but that's because I'm chubby and unattractive and no guys want to mess with me, even though I wish they would. :(
>>
>>8842843
Aww...

Some chubby girls can get it tho. :)
>>
>>8842406
>self defence classes
As if that matters if the man is at least "half-strong"

That does not mean I disagree with your other points, I agree on those.
But self-defence classes can give a false image of safety.
>>
>>8842948
Waiting 8 years, nothing so far...
>>
>>8842843
>wanting to feel unsafe to feel pretty
Bait, please.
>>
>>8842843
damn gurl. hit me up. ;^)
>>
>>8842966
Were gonna need pics to see the problem
>>
>>8834015
Depends on the motivation. If some lunatic goes the full red pill and decides to shoot up "coswhores" and "femnazis" then a con is going to be their first choice.
>>
>>8841637
>They could walk you to your car like decent people.

>security
>decent

Every con security I've seen has been the kind that's pissy they have to work for their ticket to the con
>>
Some drunk guys cornered my friend and I in an elevator once. I don't think they were part of the convention. We were in maid cafe-esque attire and they were asking all sorts of questions with us backed into a wall. "So are you two like, SEXY maids?" "Those are really cute outfits." It wasn't outright threatening except for their body language, but we were sixteen at the time and it was our first time alone. It felt like it took years for the elevator doors to open.

That's probably the only time I've really felt unsafe though.
>>
>>8842966
>>8843518
Not saying this happened, but I think sometimes you guys read threats when there are none because you're paranoid.

Sometimes I walk up to cosplayers and ask for pics and they fucking freeze up like I put a sniper beam on their forehead. I get it. I'm a tall, kinda muscular guy, and they're (usually) a small girl. But fuck, it's not like you've never seen a man before.
>>
>>8843567
the anon who was 16 was cornered by drunks, possibly old enough to legally drink. a drunk calling a kid sexy raises alarms.
>>
>>8842958
Not her, but it matters even if the man is "half-strong". Self defence can give a lot of extra seconds to escape from a dangerous situation, where every second is important. Real life fight situations aren't 10 minute cage fighting matches where stronger wins.
>>
File: 1451373155500.png (474 KB, 985x720) Image search: [Google]
1451373155500.png
474 KB, 985x720
>>8831131
>>
its a mix. inbetween anxiety and relaxatuion

anxiety due to feeling like you should have been X or should have been Y

but relaxation because i can hang with my kind of people.
>>
>>8835781

How did she get his info? Oh right, this never happened.
>>
>>8828122
The last sentence right there.
It comes with living in Vegas. And sadly, you get very used to it.
>>
>>8843619
He had a hunch that she had written down his card info once when he caught her going through his wallet when they dated. After the big blowup they had he didn't remember it happening until he suddenly had a charge of someone buying a flight to Pennsylvania. And she was the only person he knew from there.

It's common sense dude.
>>
>>8830638
>man this guy really grinds my lel gears
>i kno, ill foster MORE misogyny by denouncing his manhood!
>im so smart XD
>>
>>8843571
HOW are they supposed to know how old she is? People don't have their ages tattooed on their foreheads.

People in cons never look their ages, especially in costume.
>>
>>8843978
we are venturing too far into speculative territory. anon told a story about a time (the only time) she felt unsafe at a convention; being a kid and being hit on by drunk men in a claustrophobic environment (the elevator) is objectively scary. there is no need to justify anything about the story, it's just an uneasy situation to be in.
>>
>be black first time cosplayer
> be damn near perfect except height storm
Bane vharecter comes up grabs your lovely face and goes " ah, what a lovely storm we have here"
Look to your brother for help, decide he aint shit when he walks away
>>
Keep in mind I'm grown at this point
>>
>>8843986
Being hit on is scary? Well shit, welcome to life.

Stay home next time. I'm tired of seeing this, "Waah, men are sexually attracted to me" sob story.
>>
>>8844020
take your butthurt over to your containment board.
>>
>>8844020
Post your dick or make yourself scarce.
>>
>>8844035
>>8844037
Ooohh... tough talk online.

I'm not worried though; you're not really tough. All I have to do to frighten you to death is walk up and say, "Hi, you're attractive".
>>
>>8844043
Post dick, handsome.
>>
>>8844043
Post your dick, you are useless otherwise.
>>
>>8844035
>>8844037
>>8844049
>>8844054

You're welcome to check out my dick all you like at Katsucon. You with it?

Or you scared?
>>
>>8844056
We want you to post it here, since you are all tough here, you won't be irl. Or is it too small...? I feel a bit bad for you now.
>>
>>8844056
Can we gang up on you and take your butt virginity too?
>>
>>8844062
I agree on the butt because the dick is probably a waste of (small and deformed) meat.

C'mon, tell us which cosplay you'll be wearing. We are looking forward to meet you.
>>
>>8844020
>>Being hit on is scary?

>having this much selective reading comprehension

no one's fooled, shoo shoo
>>
>>8844114
>>8844066
>>8844062
>>8844058

>Cosplayers get mad when men talk to them
>Cosplayers get mad when men ignore them

The correct thing to do is just not even listen to any of the complaints you guys make, because your complaints contradict themselves. But as a man, I'm still amazed that you don't make sense and can't see that you don't make sense.
>>
>>8827896
NYCC doesn't have much going for ut besides location. It's not worth the inevitable mass death by stampede.

How does SDCC or Dragon*Con compare? Are there any huge cons that aren't death traps?
>>
>>8844118
You cannot be this stupid. You honestly cannot.
>>
>>8827893
ConnectiCon has problems with thieves because lol Hartford. Don't go out alone at night and do NOT set anything down.

They need to keep all after-dark events in the main hotel/conference structure. Too many naive nerds getting robbed going to and from the convention center.
>>
>>8844145
ignore trolls and retards alike, anon
>>
>>8844118
Clarification for all of you fucking idiots-

I've been talked to by plenty of guys, I don't give a shit if a man compliments my cosplay. I've hugged plenty of dumbass men like you at conventions and taken pictures with them, and let them take pictures of me. That's a different fucking situation and everyone is comfortable with different things.

But they were DRUNK and had us backed into a corner in the elevator for twelve floors, and kept asking if they could hug my friend. We were sixteen, and I knew that it was creepy for them to be looking us up and down because I look 12. It made me nervous because they weren't part of the convention and, looking as young as I do, I don't generally get hit on by men in their late 20s to early 30s. And anyway, that was six years ago.

Go fuck yourself, sounds like you assholes complaining are just mad because you give off a creepy vibe and women won't talk to you. Probably because you're this dumb.

Yeah yeah feeding the trolls I know.
>>
File: victim.png (166 KB, 1154x538) Image search: [Google]
victim.png
166 KB, 1154x538
>>8844206

>I've hugged plenty of dumbass men like you
>and taken pictures with them, and let them take pictures of me.

Woo... I know that those dumbass men were just counting their blessings that you deigned to acknowledge their existence, and even let them take a photo. And JESUS CHRIST YOU LET THEM HUG YOU HOW DID THEY SURVIVE BEING ABLE TO TOUCH ONE SUCH AS YOU

>They were DRUNK

At a convention? No fucking way. I don't believe it. They couldn't have possibly went out and got drunk without even CARING that you might be there and might be offended by their behavior. The animals! They should be locked up.

>We were sixteen, and I knew that it was creepy for them to be looking us up and down because I look 12.

Maybe you should have told them you were 12. That would have made them leave you alone.

Quite frankly, stop whining about being a victim when all they did was talk to you. If you don't want male attention, stay home.
>>
>>8843978
I've been hit on by a drunk guy when I was 13 and my mother was three metres away from me you cunt, fuck off to your containment board of choice

I've never felt uncomfortable at cons besides just social exhaustion, since I usually hang around friends (who are usually male and decently bulky). my country isn't really known for violence or anything anyway and the cons are non-drinking and not spoiled by creeps yet, so I guess we're lucky
>>
>>8844227
>Counting their blessings that you deigned to acknowledge your existence
By being a decent human being and not ignoring someone when they were being polite? Yeah. My point isn't "I have acknowledged men in the past before!!!" it is "any polite human being deserves to be spoken to and interacted with like any other human being regardless of penis or no"

>without even CARING that you might be there
Caring that their drunkenness in a public space would lead them to harass children in elevators and try to touch them? I know, right!

>Maybe you should have told them you were 12
True. It was a deer caught in the headlights situation. I wasn't that smart. Again, six fucking years ago, can't change the past.

>If you don't want male attention, stay home.
Yes let me just cuddle up in bed with my ice cream and rom com movies and cry to myself about how men are so big and mean and scary for the rest of my life! Thank you for this great advice anon. I am so terrified of male attention. What if next time I go to class, a boy LOOKS at me? I would just die. Every interaction with every male is the same amount of stressful just because they have a penis! That's what this thread is about isn't it?
>>
>>8844276
>That's what this thread is about isn't it?
you're being sarcastic, but that is exactly what crossboarders make these threads to complain about. they will ignore every other post and seize on the ones that they can twist to follow their script.

there is no point explaining or arguing. that anon is not here to do anything but reaffirm his own preexisting assumptions. there is literally nothing you can say to divert him from his script, because anything you say will be adapted to the narrative he's pushing.
>>
>>8844287
and before the script continues, i will point out that i am not female, nor overweight, nor a virgin, nor an orbiter. i think that takes care of most of the roles they assign the opposition to.
>>
Elevator stuffing always freaks me out. I take the stairs when I can.

The weight limit is there for a reason. I don't want to be trapped in the con-funk-filled stale air of the car that crashes or gets stuck with a bunch of obese weeaboos crammed on board.
>>
File: 1453216142948.jpg (30 KB, 500x359) Image search: [Google]
1453216142948.jpg
30 KB, 500x359
Thanks small dicked crossboarders, now the thread went to hell because you hate women.
>>
Wow this thread derailed quickly.
I'm not even sure of who's trolling who anymore.

Let's all kiss and make up now and actually discuss awkward situations that don't involve attacking each other.
>>
File: 20151121_USC522.png (139 KB, 1190x696) Image search: [Google]
20151121_USC522.png
139 KB, 1190x696
So how about Otakon being in Baltimore. How's that working out?
>>
>>8844361
Honestly legit curious because I've flown cross-country for Ota before and I haven't been back (coincidentally) since the riots started.
>>
Honestly the only times I've felt unsafe at cons were when I was at lower-tier ones (meaning, not the Big cons like NYCC and co.) because they're always filled with super sleazy neckbeard types. First con I ever went to was a small local one, dressed as Princess Serenity, and I got groped by a basement dweller and stared at a bit by another sleazy type. I don't do local cons much anymore because that's pretty much all that attends.
It's probably dumb but I feel comfy at big cons.
>>
>>8844383
they are moving to DC next year, which will hopefully be a more riot-free zone
>>
>>8841637
maybe if you're lucky and you get the one public security guard that isn't a lazy dick
>>
>>8845528
>stared at
>felt unsafe

>>
>>8848229
Not that anon but yeah, I can see where they're coming from unless it was just one of those "He stared at me for a minute because he recognized my costume" things.

>wearing dress and heels because off work
>go into Bath & Body Works for their big sale
>minding my own damn business
>family walks in, everyone in tshirts and jeans
>mother and daughter checking out their sales near me
>dad is standing there next to his wife staring at me
>walk to a different part of the store and look up
>he's still watching me
>want I get some discount perfume but the display is right next to his family
>instead check out with what I have
>head past them and don't look up
>get outside the store and look back
>the dad is still watching me through the glass door
>felt pretty uncomfortable and got back into my car as quick as I could and left

He didn't say a word to me or leave his family's side but it did make me feel pretty uneasy to look up several times and have a guy staring at me every single time no matter where I was in the shop.
>>
My ass was grabbed at least 5 times at ALA, and I got trapped in a corner by 4 guys at a party at the Raddison.
Turns out he roofied a few drinks.
>>
>>8832546
Most seagulls are normal sized, fatties don't get bothered at cons.
>>
>>8832559
The more you comment the more it sounds like you're just pissed because you didn't get asspats and undivided attention for crying like a fucking child in public.
>>
>>8839052
probably just a neckbeard
>>
>>8844311
>Dumb cunts act paranoid
>'lol all men haet women also a guy looked at me for 5 second and i called the cops, fucking rapists!!!!!'

and you wonder why
>>
>>8844361
They're moving to DC, which is good because the BCC staff (not Otakon staff) has been treating everyone like shit the last few years.

It's bad because DC probably has cameras everywhere and you can't just walk three blocks to some alley and smoke up.
Thread replies: 197
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.