[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hair thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 213
Thread images: 46
File: 1434728347826.jpg (689 KB, 1400x2038) Image search: [Google]
1434728347826.jpg
689 KB, 1400x2038
Post all your questions, concerns, tutorials, reviews and anything else having to do with taking care of those dead cells!
>>
File: 1434728261375.jpg (831 KB, 1400x2032) Image search: [Google]
1434728261375.jpg
831 KB, 1400x2032
>>
So I've been wondering: 'What can I do to help my hair?' I've moved my skin regimen to an eight step process, but I'm falling short in the hair care department.

I've started using OGX shampoos and have a Moroccan argan oil I apply to the lower three inches several times a week. Any recommended masks or anything to step up my game is appreciated.
>>
File: 1435633551298.jpg (126 KB, 640x898) Image search: [Google]
1435633551298.jpg
126 KB, 640x898
>>
File: 1435635656638.jpg (71 KB, 487x800) Image search: [Google]
1435635656638.jpg
71 KB, 487x800
>>
>>8824895
What's your hair like? Treatment will depend on how thick/dry/long/oily/curly it is.
In general, don't wash your hair every day. Wash it every other day if you have to, I usually wash mine 2-3 times a week. Don't use too much shampoo because it's not going to make your hair cleaner and it will strip the oils from your hair. Too much conditioner is also bad.
You can apply argan oil tot he rest of your hair, I use it to smooth down flyaways and help with frizz.
>>
Requesting some hair style ideas for someone with super long hair? My hair is super thick and stops at my tailbone, but I never know what to do with it style wise.
>>
>>8824940
Almost bust length. It's relatively straight and doesn't really frizz or get too many split ends. I wash it about twice a week, only using conditioner on the bottom to not weigh it down. Never brush it when it's wet. I use heat tools once or twice a week, but always with heat protection.

I'm not awful to my hair, but I just feel like I could be doing more?
>>
>>
File: 1397175516545.jpg (91 KB, 500x732) Image search: [Google]
1397175516545.jpg
91 KB, 500x732
>>
File: tumblr_n1jbkqe7cA1rpwq1ro2_1280.jpg (133 KB, 512x1096) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n1jbkqe7cA1rpwq1ro2_1280.jpg
133 KB, 512x1096
>>
>>8811108
I mean ffs it's not even autosaging
>>
>>8824983
Sounds like you're doing fine, you don't need to do more if your hair's already okay. Maybe a deep treatment or mask when you feel it's getting dry or damaged.
>>
How do people who don't brush it when it's wet deal with tangles?
My hair (2A, I think) tangles like a mofo and has since I was a really little kid. I try to run my fingers through it when I rinse out my conditioner to prep it/somewhat detangle it, but if I don't brush it before it dries, I end up with these monster tangles that are super hard to get out.
I shampoo every 2-3x/wk, only condition my ends, do hair masks, etc.
What am I doing wrong?
>>
Are there also these kind ofhair tutorials for natural curls? They look so cute but my hair is way too stubborn for it
>>
>>8828125
Use a wide tooth comb when damp, I also add a little bit of oil when I just step out of the shower to make it a bit easier. When you're using a plastic comb, remember to sand down any seams.
>>
>>8824907
What is this style called?
>>
Anything to be done about thinning hair other than going to a doctor?

I'm starting to get very very thin/balding on my temples, and it is making me self conscious. I already always have bangs to hide it, but the moment I use a headband it looks like I'm an old woman...

I'm basically the before in pic related.
>>
File: 1448513072902.jpg (530 KB, 1160x1600) Image search: [Google]
1448513072902.jpg
530 KB, 1160x1600
>>
>>8828316
Isn't that just your natural hairline? Lots of women have hairlines like that and always have had. Chill.
>>
File: image.jpg (160 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160 KB, 640x640
I have never dyed my hair before, but i've decided I want gray/silver ombré. I have almost waist length, thick black hair. How long will this process take at a salon?
>>
What's the dangerous combo, dying after henna or henna after dying, or is it bleaching?

I have a bleached ombre and I'd love to make it a henna red ombre. Is that the kind that'll melt my hair off? Any experiences with henna?
>>
>>8828418
She said she's STARTING to. As in, this wasn't a regular thing before.
>>
>>8828914
If you use BAQ henna there's no danger. The only hard thing would be bleaching but I've had mine bleached no problem.
>>
>>8828488
You might be able to get it done in one shot (6-8 hour salon visit) if your hair is virgin. But since it's so long and thick, your stylist might want to split up the process between two visits. Since grey is usually a semi permanent and non-damaging, it should be safe for your stylist to apply it the next day/same week.
>>
Is it even possible to do your own hair like this? I see girls walking around with this style all the time and think it looks so cute but I don't have anyone else that could help me achieve it.
>>
>>8829002
Seconding this, that hairstyle is just adorable.
>>
>>8829002
>>8829010
I do my hair like this a lot. Practice with a mirror until you get the hang of the motions and it's pretty easy. I actually find it way harder to do a single braid than twintails.
>>
>>8829002
Yeah?

I actually find split braids like that easier to do than just straight down the middle.

And under dutch braids like that are so much easier imo than the traditional french.

Just practice with a mirror.
>>
>>8829002
Related: how do you teach yourself how to French braid? Every time I try it ends up so fucked.
>>
>>8829030
This. My hands are retarded.
>>
File: we all gotta suck somewhere.gif (789 KB, 474x266) Image search: [Google]
we all gotta suck somewhere.gif
789 KB, 474x266
>>8829030
Youtube and a mirror and practice and really detangled hair. Starting out for some reason it was easier to do with my hair wet than dry. You get better with practice ultimately there's not much more than just enduring through sucking.
>>
My hair started falling out and thinning because of an ED (I'm finally starting recovery, looking forward gaining weight even).
Anything cute for thin hair? How long do you think it'll take my hair to start to thicken again? I'm upping my protein intake, as well as taking biotin and massaging my head with coconut oil a few days a week.
>>
File: IMG_20160123_203822.jpg (133 KB, 1024x518) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160123_203822.jpg
133 KB, 1024x518
>>8828984
What's the kind if henna that has a bad reaction with dye/bleach then? How do I know if something is BAQ?

I'm tempted to use Lush's henna. Any experience here?
>>
>>8824907
How on earth can I prevent bangs like that from becoming greasy throughout the day? Is there some sort of spray I can use in the morning?
>>
>>8829002
>Is it even possible to do your own hair like this?
Yeah, one of my best friends wears her hair like this often because she's a fucking wizard with braids. Some people are just really good at braiding without mirrors, though I know she uses one to make sure her middle-part is even.
>>
>>8829207
Dry shampoo
>>
Hi Gulls

So recently I've decided I should be taking better care of my hair, and a big problem I have is tangling during sleep. I've started putting it up in a top bun as a protective style, as opposed to a braid, but to make said bun I brush all my hair forward (gently) before I pick it up in a ponytail, twist it around the base, and then put another hairband around it. Is this an alright method?

Also: my hair is wavy up top and makes these big curls down at the bottom. Pic related is the style I currently have it in. In the front, my bangs are two different lengths from when I made the naive decision of trying to give myself a hime cut. Can anyone give me some suggestions for a new haircut? I have a widow's peak as well, if it matters. Prominent enough that it's impossible to have straight-cut bangs.
>>
>>8828125
Brush/comb from the bottom up. I find it helps get rid of the tangles before they become nightmarish.
>>
>>8829089
Quite a few of these would look fine with thinner hair. For volume, backcomb your hair at the base, braid the rest loosely and pull the braid loose to puff it out. It won't look huge, but it'll look a bit like >>8824890.
As for how long it'll take to get thicker, that depends. Almond oil might help strengthen it, I know it's brilliant for nails. Biotin and coconut oil are really good though.
I hope you get better soon.
>>
My hair is curly/wavy and around chin lenght. A bit mast chin lenght when straightened.
Is there anything to make them grow faster that works? Like massaging the scalp 4minutes with your head upside down every day? I tried beer thingy pills and it worked but i finished my cure and i have to wait one month if i wanna do it again.
Also is there anything to make my hair less fluffy and straighter without heat tools.
>>
>>8829204
I think it's the other way around, that if applied there could be issues if you decide to bleach down the road, but I could be wrong, go to hair crazy.com and ask there.
>>
>>8829462
your hair sounds exactly like mine! That method definitely sounds fine, though you may want to switch the hair tie out for a scrunchy since they're less likely to get knotted into your hair. I'm surprised a braid wasn't working for you since that's actually what I prefer for mine.

As for hair cut, it really depends on what your looking for in this new cut. Also might depend on your face shape? Like for me I have a massive forehead so I look better with bangs, blunt bangs look the best but drive me crazy so I compromise with side swept ones. If you're looking for a cut that would help with the tangling then maybe go nuts with layers?
>>
>>8832802
I really believe the only thing that will help your hair grow is your diet. If you eat a healthy, balanced diet your body will have all the nutrients to needs to grow your hair. Your hair is technically dead the second it leaves your scalp so anything you try to do from the outside isn't going to work. Also don't listen to that bs about how frequent hair trimmings will help your hair grow faster because without the dead ends it's 'healthy'. Hair grows about 1/4" a month for most people so really just go as long as you can without getting it cut and do as much as possible to keep the ends from getting damaged in the first place.
>>
>>8832817
My problem with layers is that if my hair is too short then it won't curl, so I'll have my curls at the bottom, but then I'll have a bunch of sort of wavy hairs sticking out up top. I think I'd be alright if I could figure out what to do with my bangs, I have a kind of big forehead too so I might start parting my hair and doing sideswept bangs as well. It's really hard making this sort of decision when you don't know how the result will look!

Also the bun is just personal preference because my hair will curl the second it comes undone. With a braid I have to leave it for a while before it takes its shape again. But I'll start switching to a scrunchy! It seems like a gentler alternative.
>>
>>8829204
Henna with PPD and/or metallic salts is the kind that you should watch out for.

Lush henna is alright ingredient-wise but kinda shit colour payoff-wise. I recommend Jamila or Red Raj (make sure to get the real deal, they sell counterfeits), you can get it online from hennahut, mehandi.com (or something like that), henna sooq, hennaboy.co.uk

If you want a true red go for Red Raj, if you want a ginger red/auburn try Jamila.
>>
I want to dye my hair black but I'm not sure if black hair accessories will to look good? Should I buy colorful ones?
>>
>>8833256
It depends on the kind of black. For example, natural black might not look so bad with cooler black accessories.
>>
>>8833247
>If you want a true red go for Red Raj, if you want a ginger red/auburn try Jamila.
Thank you so much for this info! I definitely want ginger orange red, and I was scared about ending up a fire truck.
>>
>>8833247
So on my search for Jamila, I found this message:

>We no longer carry Jamila, because we have found other hennas to be superior in sift, purity, and lawsone content. If you love Jamila, all of our hennas are equal to or better than Jamila. Our lab tests prove it!

Do you have any other suggestions for ginger red henna?
>>
>>8833256
I'd say to make your hair accessories have good texture and depth to contrast them from your hair.
>>
>>8829002
What's this style called?
>>
>>8837864
Double French braid, two French braids, twin French braids, or split French braids.

I wear them every night for a protective style. They're not overly complicated.
>>
>>8837889
Do you know any good tutorials? Youtube has failed me..
>>
>>8837966
Gosh, a friend taught me in middle school. Are you searching double French braids or are you just looking for French braid tutorials? Because once you understand the concept of the braid, you can do whatever you want with it.

Sometimes when I want extra curly hair, I make four French braids.

A couple times I've made a spiral where I started the braid at my ear, arched up over my hairline, and spiraled around until I ended up making a braid bun at my whorl. Looked cool but tired out my arms.

Keep absorbing info on French braids. It'll click once you see it the right way. I have a terrible time explaining it myself. If you were in Seattle I'd just teach you irl.
>>
>>8829023
Me too, my arms get so tired. These are way easier.
>>
>>8833765
That's weird. I get mine from hennaboy and have nothing but praise for it.
>>
>>8833747
Boil some strong chamomile tea and mix it in your henna, then leave for 10hrs for the colour to develop, cover it in cling wrap so it doesn't dry out. Cover your hair in the goop (should be the consistency of thick yoghurt or slightly runny mud), cover in cling wrap then wait for 4-6hrs depending on how vivid you want your red to be. Wash off with lots of conditioner, dry as usual.

If your hair is lighter than medium brown you might end up a carrot with this method so patch test first.
>>
>>8838885
Thank you! I wonder why the chamomile has that effect.

I'm planning to do an ombre. I already have an existing bleached ombre which makes my hair go from light brown to a kind is strawberry blond. It's been several months so there shouldn't be chemical worries.

Do you have any suggestions for making the gradient even?
>>
Hey gulls, was wondering if any of you had any tricks or tips with doing really cute up-dos (like the ones above) when you have really thick hair? My hair is pretty much at the perfect length to do some of this milkmaid braids or hair buns, but half way through the day, it becomes a frazzled loose mess because it's too heavy and slick (it's like a thick asian hair problem and not a matter of oiliness?). Am I destined to have 500 bobby pins in my hair forever?
>>
>>8838895
The henna only coats your hair so if you do an all-over colour the ombre should still be visible (albeit less). I don't think you can do a proper ombre with henna though, since it stains whatever it comes into contact with fairly evenly ime, so you'd just have a visible demarcation line.
>>
File: 1453002948955.jpg (236 KB, 1066x1600) Image search: [Google]
1453002948955.jpg
236 KB, 1066x1600
How do I make this doll-like curls?
>>
>>8838913
That looks like a wig.
>>
>>8828325
How do I cut my bangs like top picture? I have really thick hair
>>
>>8838913
Rag curls. I wrap the hair in the rag as well to keep it smooth when I sleep. I drew a pic with tips ages ago, I'll post it tomorrow if I find it, otherwise I'll post a suitable video and write you some tips.
>>
>>8838920
Thank you, princess
>>
>>8838909
>it stains whatever it comes into contact with fairly evenly ime, so you'd just have a visible demarcation line
Thank you for this info. I know I would have tried to copy my current ombre line and would have been disappointed.
I'll look more into how people have tried this.
>>
>>8838771
Thanks anyway anon, I'll just keep practicing.
>>
>>8839003
I wish you the best!
How are you at regular braids? Start there. Learn how to hold all three strands in one hand. Don't forget to pull all the strands tight when you cross over. When you become an expert at that, you can graduate to French braids.
>>
>>8828338
Does anyone have a similar picture to the top middle there? I want bangs like her, but that's too small to take to the hairdresser.
>also if it could be of a western girl because the hairdresser will look at a picture of an Asian girl and tell me she can't do it for whatever reason??
>>
>>8839764
google image long hair with fringe bang

http://skinrich.info/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/long-hair-with-long-fringe-bangs-long_hair_lisa_shepherd.jpg

http://content.latest-hairstyles.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Rachel-Bilson-long-hair-bangs.jpg
>>
>>8838906
You need a styling serum or some sort of product to hold it in place
>>
Any tips for styling short hair? I got a pixie got some months ago, and now I wanna let it grow until I get a cute bob hairstyle. I'm almost there, but my hair is super layered (because of the pixie cut), so the bottom layers are longer than what you'd consider a bob haircut but the upper layers are still too short... So I don't know how to wear my hair for now.
>>
Any tips for updos for super long, heavy hair? My hair reaches past my waist and any bun I make ends up sagging out and looks ridiculously big anyway.
>>
>>8840563
Seconding this. Though my hair is fine, not thick, it is to my waist and very heavy.
>>
>>8840544
I had the same thing going on some time ago, and I had the longest parts cut into bob-length and my bangs fixed. Then I just used hair pins or tiny scrunchies to keep the upper layers in order, sometimes I put the upper layers on tiny ponytails and it looked quite nice,
>>
>>8840563
>>8841220
The long hair community or cute girls' hairstyles have good tutorials with videos. Braids may work better for both of you than trying to bun the whole lot!
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=8235
>>
>>8840563
I just braid my hair and twist and pin it into a bun. That, or I twist it tightly and pin it securely to my head, because hair elastics of any sort just make it pop out weirdly and sag.
For heavy hair, I found that twin braids pinned in a crown helps distribute the weight.
>>
File: 20160201_151417.png (500 KB, 1074x611) Image search: [Google]
20160201_151417.png
500 KB, 1074x611
>>8841527
Thanks kind anon. I've lurked their forums for a long time, but often find that I can't use most of their tutorials because my hair is fine, rather than thick. Pic related, my feels when the first thing everyone says about my hair is "Wow, it's long but it's so fine!"
>>
>>8828316
There is Rogaine for women, but ideally you should see a dermatologist. They deal with hair and nails as well as skin.

My hair's thinning, too. Hang in there.
>>
>>8840544
I just grew past the stage you're in right now. If you don't care how long it takes for your hair to grow out then what >>8840445 said about cutting the longest parts will keep your hair looking neat. If you opt for speed over style (like me) then I recommend just trimming the longer layer at the back of your head to get rid of the mullet (get the layers more level). For the rest of your head, just try to keep everything in order as best as you can so the layers don't poof up and make your head look weird. I use a little pomade regularly.

If you're going out and want to do something cuter, you can curl the ends in like pic and smooth down the sides (I don't recommend doing this daily unless you use a no-heat method). On those unruly days, you can put your hair in pigtails - I recommend braiding them if possible because otherwise the ends just poof out in every direction and look like an exploded cigar. If your hair is too short for braids then you can do banded ponytails instead.
>>
>>8824973
>My hair is super thick and stops at my tailbone, but I never know what to do with it style wise.

Go medieval on that hair. Do some lovely braid centric hair from the middle ages.
>>
File: tumblr_mwwkhvV9uh1sbzh8no1_500.jpg (48 KB, 500x345) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mwwkhvV9uh1sbzh8no1_500.jpg
48 KB, 500x345
>>8843232
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (190 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
190 KB, 1920x1080
>>8843238

Also take a look at Lillith Moon's channel on youtube.
She's got a whole lot of long hair tutorials that are very pretty.
>>
File: IMGP0857.jpg (340 KB, 1600x1587) Image search: [Google]
IMGP0857.jpg
340 KB, 1600x1587
>>8843261
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 236x314) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 236x314
How does one do this flipped hairstyle (I don't even know what to call it)? When I try to do it my hair falls in my face. Is it something that only people with fine/thin hair can do?
>>
>>8842824
I'm guessing you get a lot of slipping out with hairstyles then? If that is the case, braided styles and in particular smaller braids are often better - sometimes putting a small braid in as a section of a larger braid will help it hold. Other things you could try include using dry shampoo (the residue after you brush it out helps hair hold), styling products, pinning as you go (e.g. for twisted styles put hair pins in as you go rather than trying to hold the whole thing in with a single comb or hair sticks), and using non slip hair ties to anchor styles if needed - I particularly like the ones that look like springs because you don't have to pull them out to get them out of your hair so there's way less damage than with regular hair ties
>>
>>8843493
my hair is thick as hell and it does this almost every day. i dont exactly know why it does that, but try teasing at the roots, then curling the length away from your face
>>
>>8843493
You need some dry shampoo/voluminizer mouse/powlder to lift your roots, and blowdry with your head hanging down. Seal it with cold air (if your hair drier has that option) and gently do the part with your fingers. HTH!
>>
>>8843493
It is basically like parting your hair to one side, but what they did is part it in the middle or the other side, then flipped it when try to create volume.
>>
>>8843493
You part your hair a certain way so often that it just goes their naturally after a while. To make sure it stays there you use a light hairspray.

I know cause for just about 15 years my hair was almost always parted down the middle and when I got tired of that and saw I looked better with a side part it took a while of forcing the side part until it fell naturally on it's own.

My hair is also thick as fuck.

That overall style besides the hair part is just some volumizer + hairspray.
>>
>>8824983
In the long hair community, there is an idea called "benign neglect," basically it means that you may be benefiting your hair more by not doing too much to it. When I was new to haircare, I thought the more moisture and conditioning the better. My hair started getting weighed down and benign neglect fixed it.
>>
Can anyone recommend medium length hair videos/ youtube channels? I'm having trouble finding anything and I don't know what else to do with my hair besides putting it in a bun or ponytail

>unlayered hair
>falls below clavicle
>have bangs

I hate doing hair and I'm bad it, but I want to learn a couple styles or I'm going to go back to pixie.
>>
>>8843750
If you're having trouble, I'd actually suggest looking for "short" hairstyles. To be honest the next step from buns/ponytails is probably going to be braids or blow-drying/heat styles. If you're growing it out, braids are better.
You can do these ones with bangs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNXvpOUtQls
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Eyamxtt7X0
>>
File: il_570xN.763039514_4iqj.jpg (79 KB, 570x863) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.763039514_4iqj.jpg
79 KB, 570x863
>>8843750
I know it's not terribly exciting but I like to put my hair half up using a bow like in pic related. My hair isn't as long as in the pic but you get the idea.
>>
File: muh hair on a good day.jpg (148 KB, 640x752) Image search: [Google]
muh hair on a good day.jpg
148 KB, 640x752
What can I do to tame my hair? I get such terrible flyaways and frizz. I'd love to have somewhat smooth sleek hair, but the few products I've tried never hold up for over an hour. I rarely use heat on my hair. It also really doesn't help that I live in a highly humid area.
I was told that it has to do with maybe my hair being dry? So I've started using a deep conditioner once a week, but I'm not noticing a huge difference yet.

Pic related, my hair is similar to that. Same length and somewhat wavy, but the flyaways/frizz can be x4 worse at times.

Please help, I just want to have pretty hair for a full day when I go out. ; ~ ;
>>
File: IMG_20160203_185155.jpg (662 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160203_185155.jpg
662 KB, 1920x1080
I was the op of the last thread (who never got a chance to reply again) who was asking about bleaching to white over black dye.

Bam. Done! I said 'fuck it' and bought some 30vol developer. This is straight out of the shower, so It'll much brighter once it dries as well.

>excuse Slav nose pls
>>
>>8841527
>>8842200
Bless you anons
>>
>>8845198
that's normal for people whose hair isn't pin straight, when people say frizz that's not what they mean. maybe stop looking at photoshopped hair product ads.
>>
I DESPERATELY need some help with my hair. How long does it normally take for someone's hair to get used to the curly girl method?

My hair is a bit odd. It's wavy at the top, and continues down to the bottom where it starts going into these big curls. Sometimes. Sometimes I have some curls, and the rest will be barely wavy chunks of hair just laying there. Washing my hair is a real gamble because I never know how it's going to turn out. At this point I just cowash every 3-4 days but I might even have to start doing it more, because A) my dandruff is out of control, and B) by the second day my hair is a frizzing oily mess that I can only pick up and ignore.

What do I do, gulls? Why is my hair so temperamental? I'm at my wit's end and I just want to lop it all off.
>>
>>8824940
>Too much conditioner is also bad.
Why is this?
>>
>>8845198
>>8845905 is full of shit, 4x worse than your pic is not what everyone without straight hair goes through. Try a leave-in conditioner. Fructis Sleek and Shine is decent for the price. There are also things like keratin oil, which not only smooths and shines hair, but is also good for it.
>>
>>8845970
Update: I just realized I have a bunch of tiny little red pimples on my forehead. Probably from my greasy hair.
>>
Is there any hairstyle that is both manly and fits to lolita? My girlfriend is getting tired of my long lucious locks and I'm in the mood for a new haircut.
>>
>>8846037
A wig, newfag
>>
>>8846223
o don't newfag me sweet summer child
this thread is for hairstyles, I'm looking for a haircut, If i wanted a wig I'd wear one of my wigs
>>
>>8845991
Thank you anon! I'll look into trying one of those products. Hopefully they will help.
>>
>>8843776
Not that anon but this looks really cute.
>>8845198
Rub some coconut oil on your palms and rub it onto your hair. If you don't have very curly hair brush it through. It should help hydrate your hair and keep most of the flyaways under control. Leave in conditioner is good too, just make sure not to put too much in. It's tempting, but it's easy to go overboard and end up looking like you've bathe in oil.
>>
I have naturally really fine hair(I'm talking literally baby fine thin hair, thanks genetics)

is there a serum that would help grow thicker hair? or something like that. I don't need to make it longer, just thicker
>>
>>8845970
Have you tried dry shampoo or ACV rinses?
>>
>>8846755
I don't really think a serum could affect the size of your hair follicle. I think at best you could give the illusion of more volume through styling.
>>
>>8846755
You cant change genetics, only try to style your hair in a way that makes it look less fine than it is. Which may or may not even do the trick.
>>
>>8846798
I've tried neither, but I've read that ACV could totally wreck your scalp so I've more or less turned away from that...
>>
>>8845970
>>8847070
Obviously don't use the ACV straight, dilute it. If you're worried about it maybe try a 1 in 20 solution to start with rather than 1 in 10.
If you haven't seen much change after 3-4 weeks then maybe there's something else going on - do you know why you have dandruff (e.g. do you have an underlying condition that needs further treatment like scalp psoriasis? Eczema?), did you check your conditioner(s) for silicone and sulfate, did you get all the excess build up from other products out with a clarifying shampoo, are you massaging your scalp, is it just that this conditioner doesn't agree with your hair...You may also have luck with CWC or scalp only shampoos if your hair is straighter at the top.
>>
>>8847100
I'm following all the curly girl rules and my dandruff isn't caused by any underlying issues so I'll have to give the ACV rinse a try. Usually after the first day after co-washing it my hair already starts misbehaving though, and I imagine ACV rinses aren't a daily thing. I might end up just going with a curly girl friendly shampoo. It's just frustrating how my hair looked so much better before I started this. I wish I could see a trichologist.
>>
>>8846523
if you don't have feminine hair you have to wear a wig, sorry snowflake, tumblr is that way
>>
>>8846755
I have the same thing. Nothing really works to make the hair itself thicker that I'm aware of, but you could talk to your stylist about layering for more volume. I also sometimes hold my hair up and blow dry it from underneath to add extra volume.
>>
>>8845579
Looks super cute!
>>
Can I ask a dumb question? How do girls keep their hair so smooth looking? My hair is wavy and just doesn't lay as nice as other people's. I heard people straighten their hair before they curl it but that seem strange to me.
>>
>>8833256
My hair is really dark (usually a shade darker than most wig suppliers's natural black) and black accessories work fine. It's more about the styling really.
>>
>>8847857
Curl serums while wet/curly girl method can help with the overall appearance, but usually Kate Middleton style loose curls are a straighten and recurl style, either with a curler or over a round brush with a hairdryer or both. The reason people do this is so that the curls are uniform rather than having the natural variation most people get with natural curls/waves, hence it looks smoother and more polished.
>>
File: heman_heman1.jpg (28 KB, 400x306) Image search: [Google]
heman_heman1.jpg
28 KB, 400x306
>>8846037
>>8846523
Wouldn't a heman haircut be both manly and work for lolita?
>>
>>8842907

Thank you so much anon! Gonna try this soon. Sometimes I put my hair up in a tiny ponytail and it looks cute, but I'm not sure if I could braid it, gonna give this a try too.
>>
>>8846037
It's your hair so do whatever you want with it, not what your girlfriend wants.
>>
File: bohoweddingbraid15.jpg (388 KB, 550x800) Image search: [Google]
bohoweddingbraid15.jpg
388 KB, 550x800
anyone have an good reference pics for fairy princess ish style hair?
i see it a lot in passing, but now that i am actively looking, im only seeing trashy hair salon pics
>>
>>8828316
You might need more nutrients and easily digestible protein in your diet. You should aim for pea or soy or something, sometimes blood acidity can start to affect hair loss which can come from having a lot of meat/coffee/etc in your diet. Nutrients can help an absolute shit ton with hair skin and nails. Omega 3 oils too. I didn't have much luck with the fish stuff but the flax/pumpkin/hemp seed oil did wonders for me.
>>
>>8853121
I made a pinterest board of style like this before my formal.
>>
>>8853609
>>
File: MM-MRF-0005.jpg (111 KB, 640x900) Image search: [Google]
MM-MRF-0005.jpg
111 KB, 640x900
>>8853611
>>
>>8853612
>>
>>8853611
>>8853614
These are great, I've never seen anything like them before.
>>
>>8829204
>Caca rouge

Such an appealing name...
>>
>>8847785
Strongly dont recommend high layers on thin hair, it actually makes it thinner and even easily ratty looking. You're right in that there's no way to add volume though, it would need second day hair and dry shampoo for some tack or a blow out with styling product or something for some volume.
>>
>>8853609
thanks!
>>
>>8853729
Layers in and of themselves aren't bad for fine hair (which is what the original anon has), it's just that you need longer layers which let the hair float up/out and look more voluminous rather than the sort you would use for thinning out thick hair.
>>
how long does it typically take for fine hair to get used to nopoo? I used to wash my hair every day and now I'm doing it every three days but I look like a spic on the third day my hair gets so oily

when will this stop/lessen?
>>
File: 001.jpg (138 KB, 607x977) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
138 KB, 607x977
Hi everyone.
How do you REALLY find out which hair colour looks good on you?
I've read everything online. The problem is I am pale as fuck. I don't have yellow, red or blue undertones. I have white undertones. I am a freaking vampire.

I have dyed my hair multiple shades of brunette, blonde and red. Warm and cold. And I looked like shit every time.

How do I find out which hair colour makes me look the least sick, dead and/or sparkling?
>>
>>8854271
maybe the problem is you're just ugly
>>
>>8854273
That's a possibility but there should still be a decent hair colour option.
>>
>>8854292
it's impossible to have "white undertones" you dumb cunt

you're cool undertones
>>
>>8854305
I know I have cool undertones. They're not distinctly blue, yellow or reddish though which is what the internet tells you to choose according to.
>you dumb cunt
Thank you.
>>
>>8854271
I have the same problem with an almost transluscent skin colour. Because I lean cool, warm hair suits me most. Don't go yellow-blonde, firetruck red or jet black. Honey blonde will also look so-so on you. Also eye colour is kinda important on what hair looks okay on you.
>>
>>8854271
pick a color in the same tone as your natural hair color DUHHH
>>
>>8854656
>thinking your natural hair colour is automatically what suits you best
>>
>>8854656
>What are Gwen Stefani, Leighton Meester, Zooey Deschanel, Christina Hendricks
Lmao
>>
>>8854339
If you lean cool, cool hair suits you better though? Like it's not that you can't have warm hair but generally ashy tones suit people with cool hair much better
>>
my hair has always been really thin and now it seems to be that my hair isnt growing at all. im starting to notice spots that look like balding. ive tried doing the whole biotin thing and changing my diet and whatnot. is rogain like.. a real option or should i just deal with the fact that I'm gunna have to wig it up when i get older?
>>
>>8854305
It was an expression you salty cunt

Fuck's sake anon, is anonymously insulting people in a hair thread on an image board THAT gratifying to you? Lel.
>>
>>8854892
Unrelated, but Christina Hendricks' hair actually IS that colour naturally! Lucky bitch.
>>
File: 2016-02-09_09.36.13.jpg (241 KB, 1041x1388) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-09_09.36.13.jpg
241 KB, 1041x1388
>>8854271
your post is giving 0 information. post at least natural hair colour, eye colour and the tone your wrist veins look like (blue or green). we are not magic workers who can see under the white fucking boxes

>>8854339
my bright red hair and winter coloration strongly disagree with you
>>
>>8855227
That's not 'firetruck' red, which is orange-leaning. Yours is a pink 'cherry' red.
>>
>>8855227
lmao what janky box color from Target told you that was "bright" red
>>8855240 is right. Your hair is a cool red, which makes the fact that you're trying to prove that anon wrong hilarious
>>
>>8854339
You just...listed a bunch of warm hair tones that don't suit you though? So you're actually saying go for cool hair tones to compliment cool skin tones, which is the generally accepted rule
>>
>>8855227
How big is your forehead girl? Damn.
>>
>>8855240
sorry for not knowing the exact difference, I'm not a native speaker and it's not a term used in my language.

>>8855246
it almost sounds as if you're jealous of my hair, which was done in a salon if you insist on knowing, and is on unbleached hair so yeah ofc it's not going to be tumblr pastel red. also, you do fucking realise that anon claimed warm reds suit her with cool coloration? I'm a winter, which is cool, wearing a cool toned red. consider a hypotonic solution to help with the salt

>>8855399
fringe was behaving weird, I don't know what to tell you anon
>>
>>8843507
>non slip hair ties to anchor styles if needed - I particularly like the ones that look like springs because you don't have to pull them out to get them out of your hair
Hair ties that look like springs? What?
>>
>>8845970
My hair has different curl strengths in it too.
I realized that the straightest wavy hair is the hair located right at the front of my hairline. I got straight bangs that grew into side bangs, I love it. I find it funny since my tightest curls are right next to that section, above my ears.

How long have you been at this? It took me about two years to get my hair used to the method, but that was exacerbated by me being 14 and figuring out what the fuck I was doing. 3-5 months sounds more typical.

When my hair looks like shit what I do is French braid the living hell out of it, since then the greasiness isn't so obvious. I also use a homemade dry shampoo which is just cornstarch and cocoa powder. I put it in an old makeup powder container and brush it on my roots. I used the recipe on wellness mama. http://wellnessmama.com/5047/dry-shampoo/
But I just eyeball it whenever my container is low and don't use essential oils.

My hair is awesome now. I love it. Waist length and pretty curls.

I've also tried water only washing, which was fun. Used this guide: https://writtenforourlearning.wordpress.com/2013/02/26/water-only-washing/
Using a boar's hair brush is amazing with what it does when you really put the time into it.

Right now I'm experimenting with Lush's curly wurly shampoo on my roots and a couple different conditioners. It's not traditional shampoo, much nicer. Also free samples.
I use straight jojoba oil from trader joe's on my ends. I wash my hair out once a week.

The other day I tried just elbowing through my hair, refusing to wash it. Started from laziness and then I was curious about how far I could go.
Used a lot of the dry shampoo, jojoba oil, and braids. I brushed the oils from my scalp down once or twice through the process.
I lasted three+ weeks.

Fun learning experience. Figuring out what my hair does naturally.

Last thought: you should be double French braiding your hair every damn night.

>I'm all over the damn place
>>
>>8855693
>pastel red
did you mean

pink
>>
>>8856525
Maybe they're thinking like a faded light red?
>>
>>8856563
did you mean
pink
>>
File: Pastel_Red_430031_i0.png (173 B, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Pastel_Red_430031_i0.png
173 B, 800x800
>>8856566
Pink is a crazy amount of shades. Faded red is more accurate for a specific shade. It has a lot of orange in it, super warm.
>>
>>8856585
salmon
>>
File: images.jpg (20 KB, 355x355) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
20 KB, 355x355
>>8855737
These ones, They're freaking awesome, but obviously more visible compared to a regular hair tie.
>>
>>8856669
Don't they snag and get stuck in your hair?
>>
>>8856672
No, because of the shape they hold but don't have to be as tight as a regular hair tie. So when you take them out instead of dragging them out through your hair you untwist them and feed your hair through.
>>
>>8856669
duh fuck, I thought these things were just key chain fobs when I was little. I am losing my mind
>>
>>8840563
I also have thick hair as long as your's and I suggest hair sticks for buns. I started using them years ago and I am hooked.
>>
>>8856680
They are that as well anon...
>>
File: 1439416971948.png (299 KB, 445x450) Image search: [Google]
1439416971948.png
299 KB, 445x450
>>8855563
>>
Any help for split ends? I don't heat style my hair so I'm not sure why I'm getting so many. My hair is thin and straight, if that helps.

I'm willing to overhaul my 'routine' (don't have one really) and buy new products to make the split ends stop after I've gotten them trimmed.
>>
File: 1382414124181.jpg (40 KB, 333x500) Image search: [Google]
1382414124181.jpg
40 KB, 333x500
>>8855770
I've been at it for less than a month. I know these things take time but I caved and washed my hair with some prescription dandruff shampoo today, which contained sulfates of course. After my hair dried the curls were pretty much gone with just a few waves left, and my scalp feels better for the most part. Still some occasional itching. I've always had terrible dandruff, the only way for me to keep it under control was to wash my hair almost every day. Starting the curly girl method, the itching was so bad I'd actually scratch my scalp to the point of bleeding.

I've thought of maybe trying to look into some sort of natural remedies for dandruff and maybe then, the curly girl method won't be so hard for me. I have insanely oily hair so maybe I probably shouldn't go more than three days without washing to begin with?

It's really conflicting. The CG method seems to be a god sent for everyone but me. I'm going in for a trim in a few days but I know if I mention it to my hair dresser she's going to call me crazy for buying into it.
>>
>>8857018
You honestly sound like you might be better with CWC rather than curly girl. Don't feel like a failure though, everyone's scalp and hair is different otherwise we'd all have perfect hair with just rinsing it in water lol
>>
>>8856525
>>8856563
no, I'm meaning the bright blaze red that is usually lumped in with pastels and unnaturals. Manic Panic's Pillarbox Red, that sort of thing
I honestly have 0 idea about colour names, sorry if I'm triggering someone with my inexperience
>>
To black-gulls or gulls with really, really curly/kinky hair, is there any way that I can stretch my hair without losing the texture? I fucking hate shrinkage so much.
>>
>>8856669
these also don't leave any bumps at all in your hair after being in a ponytail!! I highly endorse these.
>>
>>8857458
Wet stretching?

How do I save my poor hair from being fucked up by chlorine? Swimming caps still let water through, for the uninitiated.
>>
>>8857520
Deep condition or oil your hair before you go swimming so that there's a barrier to it soaking up pool water. Some people will wet their hair as well so that it's already saturated with water and therefore less likely to soak up the pool water. You should still use your bathing cap as well.
>>
>>8857520
I haven't worn a swimming cap since I was like 6 or so, but I guess you could use some kind of product in your hair before putting the swimming cap on so that the chlorinated water doesn't linger on your hair because it's already saturated with something else. My first choice would be some kind of oil but I don't think that would be actually allowed on a public pool or guarantee it won't interact with the material the cap is made of.
>>
>>8857558
If you use coconut oil and a silicone bathing cap it shouldn't react.
>>
Question: If I shaved my head to a buzzcut, would my hair grow back healthier? I had thick black, straight Asian hair and it's been dyed and bleached multiple times. Recently I've realized that my hair has become more and more damaged and dry and no matter how much I condition it wouldn't go back to normal.
>>
>>8857847
yes, until you fuck it up with bleach again it will be virgin hair
>>
>>8857847
You can't fix hair, so conditioning only masks it. New growth will be ok if you are healthy.
>>
>>8857847
Unless you develop some sort of health issue, have aged significantly, or fuck up so bad you cause actual damage to your scalp or hair follicles (which, trust me, if you did, you would KNOW) your hair will pretty much always grow in the same; dyeing your hair will not make any changes to how your hair grows in naturally.

Hair that has left your scalp is dead cells. It can't heal itself, so if you damage it with bleach, it won't ever go back to the exact same it was before. You don't have to do a straight up buzzcut, you could always just cut it shorter and take advantage of the fact it's lightened, rocking some sort of ombre/dip-dye as it grows out, but it's up to you.

On a side-note, I really don't understand how some people think dyeing your hair will somehow magically change how it naturally grows in. I also don't get people who think bleaching or permanent dyeing can be reversible.
>>
>>8858859
well you see, it is reversible
it's reversible by growing all of your hair again
>>
File: tumblr_m3w2cwRUnr1qlq1gdo1_500.jpg (83 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m3w2cwRUnr1qlq1gdo1_500.jpg
83 KB, 480x640
Requesting hairstyles with hats like pic related. I'm kinda lost on how to style my hair with the one I have and most pictures I find are either smaller hats or enormous wigs. I'd prefer to use my real hair though, which is long (waist length), thick and well-kept but unfortunately gives me major headaches when I put it under a wig. Last time I wore the hat I felt like my hair lacked volume, but I don't just want to have a bird's nest of teased hair, so I thought maybe one of you has some ideas what to do with my hair?
>>
>>8858971
Rag curls, braided updos, buns... I would go with something like a dutch crown braid for volume on your head or loosened dutch pigtail braids which will give you volume on your crown and through the braid itself. Pull through braids, mermaid braids and box braids could also help with the volume.
>>
My hair is a pale yellow and I have about 2 inches of black roots atm, I want to dye it without touching the roots otherwise it will look like shit, is it there a way to prevent the roots from being affected by the dye? Like, putting a serum or something similar onto them.
>>
>>8860984
If you're using a semi permanent like Manic Panic it isn't going to show up over black roots anyway. If it's a permanent box dye just get a friend to help you avoid your roots
>>
File: hats.jpg (405 KB, 1782x660) Image search: [Google]
hats.jpg
405 KB, 1782x660
>>8858971
Wear an updo. You might want to angle the hat forward too.
>>
>>8824987
How could I get my hair to look highlighted like this?
>>
>>8861290
Go to a salon. I get similar highlights and my hairdressers parts my hair then divides my hair into tiny sections, puts two blonde on everything other section (leaving my natural hair color as a low light) all the way down my part. She then divides my hair into tiny sections on the sides of my head, going toward my scalp and does the same thing. It looks very natural but its time consuming.

Alternatively, you can do what I did when I was young and hang out at pools and in the sun all the time.
>>
What are some updos for people who look shit with updos?
>>
>>8861364
Half updos, duh
>>
>>8856997
my hairdresser told me to keep the tips from the cold, and use oils and masks
>>
>>8828914
>>8829204
>>8833247
>>8833765
>>8838909
>>8838930
Bump on henna ombre info!

I've learned that my bleached ombre will be just fine, since it was bleached long enough ago.

But I wanted to keep the top half of my hair virgin and have the bottom half be a ginger red ombre.

The woman at lush recommended that I just have a heavier application on the ends and a lighter application in the middle. But based on what anons are telling me here, I'm going to get a harsh line doing it like that.

How do I get a good gradient?

Also looking for henna brand/ color suggestions. I like this ginger orange red >>8824910 and NOT this red red >>8824907

I've got dark blonde/light brunette hair and the bleach gave me honey blonde tips.
>>
File: easy-summer-braid_86396_.jpg (46 KB, 600x436) Image search: [Google]
easy-summer-braid_86396_.jpg
46 KB, 600x436
Sort of noobish question. How do you keep your braids so sleek looking? I have waist length hair, but everytime I try to braid from shoulder blades down my hair start to slip out of it looking like spikes. I have very lightly layered hair and they're stiff in general. Tried clips etc. but it still happens.

I just want a cute braid, they're adorable and make managing your hair so easy...
>>
>>8861620
>>8861620
I have that too, but from split hair that broke off. Now there are a some hairs of shorter length and they poke out. I can't do braids anymore because of this. On super long hair braids only work if you have super healthy hair and when your hair is more or less at one length. Either try to grow your hair at an even length or you are damned to wear up-do's and ponytails as a haistyle.
>>
>>8856563
>>8856566
https://youtu.be/adaM1AwloSo?t=46
>>
Does anyone have cute short hair inspo? Like anything shorter than a bob. I've had the same kind of short hair for years now and I want something a little more feminine without needing to grow it out.
>>
>>8861569
You're gonna need to test it out for yourself unfortunately. Nobody can predict how henna will work for you, so what you do is make a small batch and cover one strand with it then wrap in cling wrap like you would normally. Basically do the whole process but for one strand that isn't easily visible. For those that want to dye all their hair you can collect some hair from your hairbrush and test it like that.
>>
>>8861620
It's the layers in your hair. Grow them out if you want to braid a lot. In the mean time I've had good luck with control maniac hair wax. I put it on my hands when I'm braiding my hair and it really helps keep those fly away hairs under control. Unfortunately, it weighs my hair down when it's not braided, and makes it look kind of greasy.
>>
>>8862210
>wrap in cling wrap like you would normally.
Wait, what? I haven't been looking at the right tutorials.
>>
File: 2016-01-28 12.19.30-1.jpg (685 KB, 1440x807) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-28 12.19.30-1.jpg
685 KB, 1440x807
>>8829040
Braiding wet hair is easier for me because it's freshly conditioned and not very tangled.

>>8843261
Not the anon you're talking to but thank you for mentioning her! I love doing braids and wearing my hair natural and she has a lot of pretty styles I want to try.
>>
>>8856997
Enviornmental damage likely is the reason. Products wont change that, only moving will, lol. Do try to do more updos, and braids.

>>8857018
That doesnt sound like dandruff but dry scalp, which is why you are itching. I dont think less washing will help (although everyday is way too much) but you should look into things that condition your hair more.

>>8858971
Lolitas tend to go big with hair for big hair accessories. You need to create volume in your hair, regardless of if you style it up or not. I would go for a historical hair style, personally, which create volume on the side that you need to balance it out.

>>8861620
The issue is your layers. People who have it 'sleek' have uniform hair length.
>>
File: 12442.png (452 KB, 926x560) Image search: [Google]
12442.png
452 KB, 926x560
This is probably a really stupid question, i'm sorry but i'm really hopeless with hair and I haven't really done a lot to my hair before... But do you guys have any nice tutorials or tips for getting a bob cut look nice? My hair looks somewhat like the left pic and I'd like to know the best way to make it more puff and getting all the hair curl nicely like in the right pic. Sorry if this is a dumb question
>>
>>8864165

contrary to popular belief bobs need a lot of work, especially if you're hair isn't super flat/is super thick. blowdry, mousse, hair wax etc. really helps, and you have to find the right comination for your specific hair. i actually have hair similar to pic on the right, but i also got a digital perm to give it more body cause i have super thick hair. i'd try going to your stylist and asking them what product to use to achieve the look. chances are they'll know from your hair type better than you or me. mine taught me how to make my hair exactly how i wanted it and then it was just practice makes perfect from there on out.
>>
>>8861644
>>8863932
Thanks for replies. I'd like to braid easily, so I can protect my hair against mechanical damage and grow them longer, but my hair are impossible to manage without layers (too heavy and unflattering in overall). Eh, I'd try to think of something else.

>>8862561
Since braiding came to my mind mostly for protecting hair, I don't want put any styling products unless necessary. Would putting tiny bit of oil help to make them at least not stick in every direction, by adding weight?
>>
>>8864165
There's a couple of ways to do this - one would be with large rollers and leaving them in overnight (advantage: no heat, disadvantage that they might fall out while you're asleep and the resulting style will still need heat styling in the morning to look like the picture), or with curling tongs, or by blow drying carefully over a round brush. Either way you are likely to need to heat style this,it's not a look easily achievable with product alone.

>>8864388
I find the styles like fishtail braids are better for layers, also the trick of using a small braid as one of the strands of a larger braid to decrease hair slippage.
>>
Just curious, I know synthetic wigs are the norm, but does anybody ever use human hair wigs? How do you think it compares?
>>
I need some advice, gulls.

I recently got blunt bangs for the first time since elementary school, and I'm trying to figure out how to handle them. My hair is pretty wavy/curly in general. The bangs look fine for the full day after a shower, when I blow dry them. But after I sleep on them, they get piecy and curl a bit.

I've tried wetting them and blow drying them again, but it doesn't really fix the problem unless I actually shampoo them again, which is tedious and awkward.

What would help me with this? I was thinking I might try out dry shampoo on the mornings where I don't wash my hair, but are there any other products that would help keep my bangs looking nice and full every day?
>>
>>8865355
Don't just use water - use a styling serum that is designed for straightening when you blow dry. That way you should avoid needing to re-wash them every morning.
Thread replies: 213
Thread images: 46

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.