[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Deadpool Movie Cosplay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 10
File: image.png (1 MB, 1000x1541) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1000x1541
So...this will premier on the first day of Katsucon, and only a couple months before con season.

Are you guys prepared for the increased influx of meme-spouting idiots clogging up the halls, as they try acting in-character and simply being retarded the entire weekend? How long do you think it will last?
>>
Also post Deadpool horror stories and pics of Deadpools being idiots if you have any.
>>
How bad can it be?
>>
>>8819047
Really bad.

One year I had a Deadpool cosplay come and grope my friend. She was pretty upset about it and I ended having to get him to leave even though he wanted a picture with her. He kept saying it was for the pose. Probably should have asked first before touching.
>>
File: scream.jpg (22 KB, 555x462) Image search: [Google]
scream.jpg
22 KB, 555x462
>>
>>8819047
It's already bad, and only going to get worse.
>>
>>8819047
I've put off cosplaying Domino for YEARS because I have been praying for the deadpool hype to die down.
>>
>>8819047
A lot of Deadpool cosplayers want to emulate those videos of a Deadpool cosplayer doing ~wacky~ stuff. So you get a lot of tryhards who get to hide behind the face mask. They also try to emulate his edgy personality and end up being offensive and socially inappropriate.
>>
File: deadpool-movie-2016-poster.jpg (2 MB, 1224x1814) Image search: [Google]
deadpool-movie-2016-poster.jpg
2 MB, 1224x1814
Ugh. They're a scourge on society.

Honestly the movie looks like it's just trying to capitalize on the 3edgy5me tryhard teenage boy crowd (pic related), so it'll be even worse because of it.
>>
>>8819047
Shit was already bad enough before the movie. I imagine after the movie, it's gonna be like pouring gasoline and throwing aerosol cans on a bonfire.
>>
>>8819936
Funny thing is that d piddy is super respectful and only does things after asking. Every other deadpool cosplayer I'very encountered has been an asshat.
>>
My neighbor weighs 350+ and he's working on his deadpool mask. He has red sweatpants and a deadpool hoodie
>>
How do you deal with Memepools?
>>
As someone who's been reading the comics, I was super excited about this movie... until I realized what it meant for the con scene. I shudder to think of how awful it will be. Texas cons are already plagued by idiotic zentai-suit-only dedpools with no effort for 'the lulz'. It's going to be hell.
>>
>>8817807
I have a friend that cosplays Deadpool because he legitimately likes him as a character but the idiocy of other cosplayers ruined it for him. I dont think he'll ever do deadpool again.
>>
>>8820183
you fucking ignore them and completely shut them out of the conversation, change the topic to something completely unrelated and then laugh when they walk away. I only regret that I can not see their crushed expression under their mask.
>>
>>8820213
Lmao, that reminds me of a con I went to last year. There was a Naruto photoshoot going on and this dumbass memepool was trying to photobomb all the shots, ignoring polite requests to leave. Eventually this Orochimaru (who had just been standing quietly up until this point) whips around and told them to "FUCK OFF DUDE." You could just see them visibly wilt as they slunk off, it was funny as hell.
>>
Where and when did the obnoxious Deadpool at cons start?
>>
>>8820236
I remember them starting at around the time the anonymous masks were starting to die down, I think. So all the edgy meme lords probably just transitioned from one mask to the other.
>>
>>8819047
I've had a deadpool cosplayer shove his tongue down my throat once. Not something I really want to relive.
>>
>>8820670
Too bad, you will. Story time.
>>
File: foh protestors.jpg (13 KB, 300x166) Image search: [Google]
foh protestors.jpg
13 KB, 300x166
Some of my friends and I are going to fake protest the movie as The Friends of Humanity.
>>
>>8817807
fuck I didnt think about that memepool fans are the worst
>>
Well well well... here's hoping deadpool will be the new "homestucks" of ALL conventions.
>>
>>8821252
This is the best thing.
>>
>>8825796
I thought that title went to Undertale
>>
>>8825816
Anyone else notice a drop in quality of cosplays in the Undertale threads? Started out with some pretty good shit but now it's just so meh
>>
>>8825796
Which came first. The Deadpool or the Homestuck?
>>
>>8819976
Yeah, DP is a perv, and wildly inappropriate, but he keeps his hands to himself. He's an asshole, not a predator.
>>
File: image.gif (847 KB, 250x141) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
847 KB, 250x141
>>
File: image.gif (460 KB, 360x248) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
460 KB, 360x248
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 300x169
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 460x259) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 460x259
>>
>>8819949
The trailer is so fucking pathetic, is deadpool supposed to be a pathetic beta faggot without a moral compass? BC that's the impression I got not knowing anything other than how annoying the cosplayers are
>>
>>8826517
>priming your kid to be a spergy memelord
>>
http://youtu.be/ScAfY8jhZP0
>>
>>8819047
metastatic cancer
>>
>>8826517
Maybe I'm just too European but seeing a kid play at stabbing and shooting like that creeps me out
>>
>>8817807
Shit, it's already here. There was a massive Deadpool conga line at Dragoncon in 2014.
>>
>>8826536
i wonder if they even got consent to do that shit
>>
>>8821252
I love this so much, but prepare to get shouted down by the horde of 15 year old enlightened memesters who have never bothered to read the comic.
>>
>>8826672
Too much freedom for you
>>
>>8820670
Through the mask? That's some serious tongue action.
>>
>>8826767
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxHDjpj_ZD0
>>
>>8826672

Seconding this
>>
File: end my suffering.jpg (20 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
end my suffering.jpg
20 KB, 400x388
>small con starts in my city
>attend because it's literally a 30 minute drive
>make friends with local comic book fans
>group of us decide to have monthly meet-ups
>one guy in particular adamant about attending every event in a deadpool morph suit
>not a convention therefore extremely weird
>he's so fat it stretches the suit
>only wears his boxers underneath, so you can see the lines and colour
>suit (finally) rips before an upcoming event
>mfw he attends in a cushion-muscle spiderman outfit a fucking 6 year old would wear
>>
deadpool cosplayers are assholes. they think they can do whatever they want for ex touch other cosplayers' boobs or lift their skirts. sometimes I think guys cosplay deadpool just bc they want to act like complete assholes and get a way with it without being called pervs
>>
>>8828031
You're not texting on a flip phone. There's no reason to type like an idiot on here.
>>
>>8828037
>typing without capitalization is 'typing like an idiot'
ok man
>>
>>8828031
didn't they say that about furries too?
>>
>>8828222
Nope. You're an idiot and I guess you're too stupid to see why.
>>
>>8828360
Never had/saw that with furries at cons. They usually just keep to themselves and other furries.
>>
>>8828037
>>8829759
shut up you fucking nerd bitch this isnt the neoboards circa 2006
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.