[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anime-Zap 2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 200x200
Zap has come and gone. Did any gulls make it? Pictures, complaints, dramu?

How was the masquerade? I wanted to go because my friends were in it, but I got caught up in a tournament.
>>
File: sailorwhoa.jpg (88 KB, 960x558) Image search: [Google]
sailorwhoa.jpg
88 KB, 960x558
Pic related.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>8808247
I am blessed to not have caught that.

That being said, I didn't take many pictures this weekend so here's a Metatron.
>>
File: image.jpg (195 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
195 KB, 750x1334
>>
>>8808431
Same f a m.

I was barely there all weekend. There wasn't a whole lot to do compared to previous years, and their booths were lacking. Idk why they listed lolita Collective if they weren't planning on coming back after their second year.

Of course the weather didn't help either.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 500x313
>>8808632
I was there all weekend, even with the shit weather, and like you said, there wasn't shit to do. Probably one of their worst years.
The dealer's room was seriously lacking, as were the panels. The swap meet this year was a fucking joke. I just stayed to have fun with friends and to see Greg Ayre's 18+ panel.
>>
>>8808695
Man, I was really hoping that they'd have the pokemon trivia again.

I think next year I'll just get a one day (Saturday) pass. I think the only panels I went to was part of the wtf yaoi and part of the mlp panel. I actually wanted to go to the What to Do in Japan and Dolls 101 panel, but they were running at the same time and I had a family thing to do that evening.

Sometimes I feel like the con should be turned over to some other group. Kopf-con stigma aside, imho, having too many cons to work on through the year seems to work against the quality of their smaller cons.
>>
>>8808770
If it was the guy doing that Pokemon game show, he was at a different con this weekend.
>>
>>8808770
>having too many cons to work on through the year seems to work against the quality of their smaller cons.
This super hard. And it's a shame too, because Anime-Zap has a lot of potential to be a big thing.
>>
>>8808247
That Moon can get it.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.