[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unpopular opinions thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44
File: image.png (52 KB, 444x287) Image search: [Google]
image.png
52 KB, 444x287
Please keep discussion as civil and related to /cgl/ as possible.
> I fucking love bonnets, and I think they look the best in gothic lolita coords.
> I don't mind seeing side-swept bangs/fringe on a hairstyle as long as it doesn't look like a mess and is styled accordingly. IMO there's too much of an expectation now to have straight bangs as part of your hairstyle. Let's be honest - some people's facial structures don't go well with straight bangs.
>>
Wait, are bonnets unpopular now? I've always loved them.
>>
>>8807502
I think bonnets in sweet are more frowned upon since it gives off a much more "baby" vibe then in classic and gothic.
>>
It doesn't fucking matter if you don't think bittersweet or country sweet are real styles or even substyles. Just let people use those terms without being cunts about it. Using labels helps people find what they're looking for better. It hurts no one.
>>
>>8807502
Perhaps this was inspired by the Rufflechat thread where numerous people were dissing bonnets?

Unpopular opinion time:
I feel like CoF is less about sharing Lolita and more about fulfilling a need for attention.

I genuinely wish I could treat the Lolitas I hate in my comm with actual contempt, but I have to pretend to be nice to everyone in order to not come across as a bitch. I get it, that's just life, but I'm still butthurt about it.
>>
Some anons need to shut up about thread killing. It's annoying to be spammed by irrelevant thread, but a new thread isn't 'killing' an old one. /cgl/ is a slow board, that old thread had time to be bumped up if people actually wanted to talk about it.
>>
File: image.jpg (292 KB, 450x675) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
292 KB, 450x675
>>8807499
I like bonnets when they are more short brimmed and Victorian lady like as shown in the picture. What most people wear is that huge lampshade looking brim of soft brims that look like a babies hat.
>>
>>8807540
i started the "a thread died for this" and "thread murderer" shit to have something to yell at newfags. i also call them attention whores but that hyperbolic accusation has yet to catch on.

people are taking the meme too seriously tbqh
>>
I'm sick of people complaining about their non-cgl related issues all over this board. It's starting to feel like Tumblr here.

Also, I think a lot of brolitas and tranny Lolitas look like shit but you can't really call them out.
>>
>>8807585
>starting
before it felt like tumblr, it felt like livejournal.

most boards have offtopic shit, and cgl is better than it used to be since the janitors went through their bomb-all-the-feels-threads faze. maybe you just notice it more now.
>>
>>8807585
one of our brolitas is flawless especially compared to 60% of our comm
the other is a repeat offender of no blouse, bra showing and ratty ass blue, pink or rainbow wig
>>
>>8807599
why does he wear a bra...?
>>
>>8807537
>I feel like CoF is less about sharing Lolita and more about fulfilling a need for attention.

Is that really an unpopular opinion? Given how many people get called attention whores or accused of self-posting in CoF threads, I figured that this was the general sentiment towards the page these days. Especially with the longing for "the old days" of Daily Lolita where there was more discussion and genuine crit given than the current situation where it's just "likes" and asspat comments.
>>
>>8807599
fuck i lost my first sentance
I feel you so hard*

to stay ot:
>to me owning majority popular prints seems like you are trying to imply you have money and or gain popularity from it.
>making a lolita facebook page/fan page is only not try hard efame if have too many facebook friends and cant add new ones or have a few thousand followers on YT or instagram and keep getting requests.
>>
>>8807602
to imply he is female we only know him by his female name
>2008-2012 AP were the best years
>>
>>8807534
Fucking this. All it does is make a certain look easier to talk about in some ways. I don't understand why so many girls shit themselves over this.
>>
>>8807588
Being this salty about people liking something you don't like is retarded. It's a tacky print, but come on. We all look fucking ridiculous, especially with most prints. You could say the same about 90% of the ugly prints AP shit out.
>>
>>8807624
so, a trans woman? or something else?
>>
>>8807713
I think most of Baby's prints are ugly as fuck. Moitie looks like cheap taobao. But I don't go around shitting on people's parades. Different strokes for different folks. Don't like it, don't buy it.

>being this buttmad over what other people spend their money on.
>>
>>8807499
I've always preferred side bangs. I wear them in and out of lolita and it just goes better with my face shape than hime bangs. I think it's perfectly fine to have a little hair variety in the fashion. I wish more people felt this way! I would rather see carefully pinned bangs than an atrociously cut fringe.
>>
>>8807716
more like fetish? a fellow comm member im close with found his fetlife that talks about sissy, ageplay and lolita.
>>
File: labels a fucking shit.png (663 KB, 600x908) Image search: [Google]
labels a fucking shit.png
663 KB, 600x908
Most of what people call "aristocrat" is just ouji with long pants, or lolita with a long skirt. Sometimes it's just gothic clothes, from the Japanese perspective. Check out pic related. Upper right hand corner. See the kanji for "prince"? I've circled it for you.

The divide between aristocrat, lolita, and ouji is not the same in Japan as it is here. In fact, I've never seen any brand but Moitie use the label "aristocrat." I've never seen "aristocrat" in any fashion mag when the coord was not a Moitie advertisement.

The western community took EGA and just applied it to anything vaguely historic-looking whose bottoms hit around the ankles.The label isn't used that way in Japan.

Even if you want to use Aristocrat to describe an EGAish look, most people who do so are wearing costumey reenactment shit, or ouji. They don't grasp the fundamentals of what Mana calls "aristocrat," they just wear long lolita/ouji (or straight-up Western neovictorian) and call it a day.
>>
File: 0_1a5b27_7bb4dfd5_orig.jpg (452 KB, 600x937) Image search: [Google]
0_1a5b27_7bb4dfd5_orig.jpg
452 KB, 600x937
>>8807739
And the funny thing is, people USED to get the aristocrat aesthetic.

But imagine someone posting a coord like pic related to CoF and calling it "aristocrat" today. Imagine the negative or confused reaction. Where's the Roland jacket?! He's not even wearing a blouse!

Yet this is part of the aesthetic that Mana considers EGA.
>>
>>8807726
oh God, me too
Hime bands just look awful on me
>>
>>8807745
I fucking love the sleeves on that cutsew. Aghhh.
>>
File: 361_ATELIER-BOZ_02.jpg (108 KB, 500x752) Image search: [Google]
361_ATELIER-BOZ_02.jpg
108 KB, 500x752
>>8807745
This isn't. Pic related is fucking prince style.

If you can shorten the hemline and it's indistinguishable from ouji/lolita, then it is ouji or lolita.

Yes, not every long skirt or dress is automatically "aristo" just because it's long. Brands release "tea length" or longer frequently.
>>
>>8807717
>being this buttmad in an unpopular opinion thread
gee you disagree with someone in this type of thread? who knew.

enjoy your ugly dresses
>>
File: tumblr_l8vk6kwcTm1qcizsjo1_500.jpg (18 KB, 228x320) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_l8vk6kwcTm1qcizsjo1_500.jpg
18 KB, 228x320
>>8807755
Pic related. I had a better version, or a similar dress, labelled ON THE PAGE as "Elegant Gothic Lolita." I can't read the writing on this low-res version. But even Mana would call this lolita because of the way it is worn and styled.
>>
I hate those shiny nasty gold shoes
>>
>>8807762
THIS is an Elegant Gothic Aristocrat coord.

It's more than just length. There's an overall feeling.

So do your fucking research before you call something "aristocrat."
>>
I don't think a coord needs a cohesive "theme" to look nice.
>>
mana is ugly
>>
File: 1437867314082.jpg (140 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
1437867314082.jpg
140 KB, 500x461
>>8807782
That's just like, your opinion man.
>>
>>8807784
Are you aware that you've stumbled into the unpopular opinion thread? Where people are posting opinions that are unpopular? Because you seem lost.
>>
I don't think we always need an ita thread, and I think its constant presence is one of the reason so many people fail to understand the difference between ita and nitpick now.
I haven't been on /cgl/ for /that/ long since I only started frequenting here in like 2012, but even a year or two ago, when ita threads were more of an occasional and not constant thing, they seemed funner and better (content/quality wise).
>>
>>8807793
newbies are the reason there are so many people who don't get the difference between ita and nitpick. they come to cgl from tumblr thinking "this is 4chan, everyone is mean here so I should just insult people and I'll fit in!" yet don't actually know what "good" is so they just fuck everything up.
>>
>>8807793
there isn't enough content to warrant them, either. they never get close to image cap.
>>
File: 1447859844468.jpg (24 KB, 250x343) Image search: [Google]
1447859844468.jpg
24 KB, 250x343
>>8807788
I'm page browsing and naturally, I am retarded.
>>
>>8807797
I really don't think it's newbies, as I'm not talking about the few anons who always post decent people because they're fresh. There seems to have been a shift from posting actually tear-your-eyes-out ita coords to posting meh/bad-but-not-horrible tier coords in the last couple of years. Images of that like 14 year old in the black and purple milanope nightmare used to be common, whereas now it's whatever bad coords pop up on closet of frill. There still are some true ita nightmares, but a lot of the coords are nitpicks. The fact that nitpick threads became a thing also somewhat attests to this change.
>>
>>8807534
100% agree with you on this.
>>
>>8807807
The bad cosplay threads are the same. 90% of the new content in them is either just meh grade or a nitpick and it's so boring.
>>
>>8807807
Nitpick threads came around because of all the "meh", "something is off" posts that came from ita threads. But now it's current ita thread redux, combine that with your usual CoF thread and the same pictures just keep getting posted.

I think this is also the reason why people just don't share coordinates anymore or post them more publicly. I don't mind crit at all. But what I don't want is to be under constant scrutiny. I'd rather be my own worst critic and stay in the shadows.
>>
Not sure how unpopular an opinion this really is but
>crossplaying girls who put concealer over their lips
It removes color from their face and looks awful. I don't understand why they do it.
>>
>>8807842
adding to this, i think /cgl/'s reputation as a place lolitas go to be blunt or vent contributed to the constant nitpicking.

people do it because they think they're supposed to. and there isn't much else anybody wants to talk about; complaint-based threads (unpopular opinions, pet peeves, bad cosplay, ita, etc.) move faster than other threads while help threads languish.
>>
>>8807607
>>8807607
People said the same fucking thing about daily lolita back in the day.

My unpopular opinion is that I think people who go on and on about "such and such outfit sharing community is all about asspats!!!" Are actually mad they didn't receive said asspats when posting to said community.
>>
>>8807793
B-but ita thread is one of my fav threads
I come to /cgl/ because cosplay, I didn't know anything about lolita and thanks to that thread now I can see the majority mistakes around lolita
>>
File: round-wood.jpg (93 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
round-wood.jpg
93 KB, 640x640
>>8807857
they do it because they heard lip color is feminine, and over-compensated instead of studying male faces.
>>
>>8807624
I will live in 2008 AP forever.........
>>
>>8807862
Found the efame hungry OTT Lolita.

My unpopular opinion is that I hate mushroom prints.
>>
I hate all the fucking crosses. Can we get back to cute shit like sweets and animals please? Christianity disgusts me.
>>
>>8807872
Aww you posted >>8807607
Didn't you? ;)
>>
>>8807873
You realize sweets and animals are still around, right? If you don't like crosses don't wear them
>>
>>8807842
Yes, but there was not nearly so much "meh" shit being posted in ita threads on a regular basis like 4 years ago. The threads were less frequent, so there needed to be less content volume wise and it was thus easy to fill the thread with actually decent content.
I wish there could like only be one ita thread per every two weeks or something. It sounds arbitrary as hell, but we really don't need one constantly.
Dream dress threads used to not be a constant thing, too, and look at how those have fallen apart.
>>
>>8807873
>Can we get back to cute shit like sweets and animals please?
um, they never left?
>>
File: image.jpg (176 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
176 KB, 640x960
>>8807878
Aww, you're so retarded, it's almost funny.

inb4 charge your phone
>>
I've said it in a previous thread and I'll say it again:
Mana is ugly as both a man and a woman, and definitely ita as all hell. I have no idea why lolitas idolize him so much.
>>
>>8807873
Tone it back fedora-chan
>>
>>8807892
Lol you're so mad it's actually funny
>>
>>8807886
I swear for a minute there, every ap release had a fucking cross on it...
>>
>>8807717
>Moitie looks like cheap taobao

Clearly you're a newfag if when you first saw Moitie, you associated it with Taobao (Taobao lolita brands haven't been a huge thing for very long). Also, pleb.

>>8807739
Aristocrat is more mature and with a darker air to it. Aristocrat has been used in the G&LB for many brands.
>>
>>8807873
Cross motifs were super popular around 2000, aka before lots of sweet and animal prints. So new.
>>
>>8808172
>Aristocrat has been used in the G&LB for many brands.
proof?
>>
>>8807862
I'm >>8807607 and very aware that Daily Lolita was like that. That's why I put quotes around "the old days".

I'm just saying. People on cgl bitch about this all the time, so it doesn't seem like it's actually an unpopular opinion.
>>
Loud trannies ruined femininity. No woman is safe because everyone tries to find one.
>>
>>8807599
>brolita
>bra showing

wut
>>
>>8807599
We also had a bra showing brolita. He also only hanged around the younger girls and dressed terribly. He even owned that infamous hotpink satin walolita dress from bodyline.
>>
I think the cosplay community on /cgl/ is fucking shite right now.
>>
>>8807857
>>8807868
In anime crossplay it looks bad but at least it makes sense why they do it, but if I see one more Dean from Supernatural or Tenth Doctor or Sherlock or any of that shit with concealer all over their lips I will cry
>>
>>8808243
Gotta go full grill to be a brolita, I guess?
>>
>>8807728
how is he still apart of your comm..?
my god, that's bad
>>
>>8807534
agreed
>>
>>8807585
>Also, I think a lot of brolitas and tranny Lolitas look like shit but you can't really call them out.
Brolitas that have been in the fashion for years and never improve are sissies. this is fact.
they dont care that they look like shit. a crappy lacemonster is enough to give them a boner and thats what counts to them.
>>
>>8807745
>Where's the Roland jacket?!
topkek
>>
>>8808352
I've done a lot of things for pussy.

But dressing up in frilly dresses is probably crossing my line.
>>
>>8807726
But side bangs need to be cut that way, too. If you go to a hairdresser and ask for side swept bangs they don't just pin whatever hair is in front of your face to the side, they cut and style it. Plus most wigs have super full bangs so pinning them all together to the side accentuates that and makes it obvious it's a wig.

I prefer sideswept bangs too, but IMO just pinning your wig to the sides of your face without styling it first looks really bad.

My unpopular opinion is that sometimes I actually prefer it when girls use their lanky unstyled natural hair in a coord if the alternative is a cheap unstyled wig (especially an unnaturally colored one). Both look bad, but obvious wigs take lolita too much into costume territory for my liking.
>>
>>8808357
Sissies aren't interested in pussy, anon.
>>
>>8808335
My comm is really friendly and a lot of the me members have been lolita for so long with such little online presence they hardly every call anyone out for being ita. Occasianly one of them will pull very nitpicky stuff. If you own a few pieces of brand it usually gives you a pass in hope you'll just get better. We have deleted a known creep after voting upon it.

I'm not sure anyone knows he has a fetlife account except for others who are probably also sissies and age players. It also brings up the question... What were you doing or looking up to find this?"
>>
>>8808359
Oh I completely agree! But I've seen people say some nasty things about cut and styled side bangs on wigs and it's just weird haha. Bangs don't have to be cut straight across to look nice. And I know you're agreeing with that notion but for some reason cgl foams at the mouth at the sight of side bangs or, as you mentioned, natural hair. I've worn my natural hair with coords a handful of times but made sure to have it carefully curled and decent looking. I've since acquired pretty nice wigs but the wigs I used to own looked fake and blech and cheapened my whole coord.
>>
>>8807502
I love bonnets too! But alas most of my loli friends give me weird looks when I talk about incorporating them into my looks. Idk why?
>>
Sometimes I really like the Over the top, Decora Lolita. I want to look like I poured glue on my head and ran through a candy store. I really like the look and although it is sort of costumy, I wear it regularly. I want to look like a candy princess.
>>
>>8807537
>I have to pretend to be nice to everyone

Yeah that's the one thing I like. I mean I understand removing obvious inflammatory comments, especially about the person themselves. But I feel like they remove every small comment that has even remote negativity towards a coord. Everything over there is so happy happy huggy huggy echo echo chambered in the comments it's creepy & fake.
>>
>>8808486
*one thing I dislike
>>
>>8808486
Yeah, I'm not a fan. Nobody told me when I looked shitty when I first started so I spent a whole month and a small chunk of money to look bad. Constructive criticism is very helpful and I would rather someone say "that wig is heinous! Get a brown one!" Than nothing at all. It's an anonymous site FFS. I think a little salt every now and then is healthy for the community. Much better than holding it all in all the time.
>>
I love peignoirs in lolita. I just love the vibe and silhouette it gives. I never got to wear one and would probably look stupid and late to the party if I did it now.

Why is it so much harder to pull off a recently old trend like this than the much older, old school peeking bloomers?
>>
>>8808515
If you try a recent "old" trend, it's more likely that you'll be seen as unaware that it's passé. With old trends, it's obviously intentional.

With these two specifically, bloomers don't really alter the lolita silhouette, whereas peignors do.
>>
>>8808515
Might be because peignoirs were picked up as a trend from cult party kei while peeking bloomers have been a lolita thing since the beginning.
I honestly don't mind peignoirs in lolita as long as they're lolita-appropriate (in terms of length and silhouette), and as long as they work with the coord. Throwing on a random floor length peignoir with whatever outfit you have just because you can rarely looks good.
>>
>>8807793
The ita thread is snoresville. I see so many of the same exact images time and time again.

Contributing my unpopular opinion, I actually really enjoy OTT coords. I know that they feel costume-y but I just think a lot of them are gorgeous and creative!
>>
I think ouji looks stupid with basically no exceptions.

>>8807766
Also this
>>
File: 1449889594261.jpg (71 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1449889594261.jpg
71 KB, 960x960
>>8808560
>I think ouji looks stupid with basically no exceptions.
literally just lolita with pants instead of--or sometimes under--a skirt.

you are entitled to your opinion ofc, it just confuses me.
>>
>>8807745
God god Mana's ugly.
>>
>>8807534
Don't lump country lolita in with bittersweet
>>
Whenever the word "racism" is mentioned on this board even in passing, there are always at least a few people who have to say "hurr durr sjw go back to tumblr lol". Sometimes people are racist. Sometimes shit happens because of racism. Stop being an edgy faggot. It's obnoxious.
>>
>>8807615
I bet you're really poor
>>
>>8808577
I hate his lips, he's so insanely cringe on camera.
>>
I hate the word "crossplay". I don't know why but something sounds so retarded when people say "I crossplay Sebastian" or whatever character they cosplay who is the opposite sex. I wish they would just say cosplay.

I have weird pet peeves, man.
>>
>>8808172
>Aristocrat has been used in the G&LB for many brands.
Gonna need to see some scans to back that up. I've never seen it in any mags I own, and the pics from GLBs people use online to explain "aristocrat" never use the word. They tend to either not use any term, or just call it some version of gothic and/or lolita.

Outside of magazines, I haven't found any Japanese communities or coord tags about it either, not the way lolita or ouji are tagged and discussed.
>>
I hate all this "true fan" and "gamer gurl" bullshit. Anyone who goes up to cosplayers and quizzes them is an asshat.

I don't care if a person hasn't watched, read, or played whatever series they are cosplaying from as long as they can have a discussion about the show or character. If they get all their content from forums and wikis, or by watching a walkthrough, but still know what I'm talking about, then that's fine with me.
>>
I think it's a waste for guys to cosplay as girl characters. There are so many awesome male characters that no girl could ever pull off, but they skip that over to be some chick.
>>
I prefer the term kodona over ouji.
>>
>>8808608
Except for the part where I've rarely if ever seen anyone be actually, non-ironically racist on this board outside of trolling purposes. People on /cgl/ take the bait too easily and derail it into a dumb political debate laced with "hurrr back2tumblr" in between the dumbshit opinions.

Unpopular opinion: that one CoF girl that everyone screams about "soccer mom / prom queen / porn star makeup" looks fuckin amazing. I love her makeup. And her everything else too. Hnnng. That glorious tan.
>>
>>8808739
Me too, anon. When I hear ouji, I envision a more princely little boy outfit. Think Ciel from Kuroshitsuji. Kodona gives me a pageboy, Oliver Twist-esque image that fits more of the coords people post.
>>
>>8808739
why?

>>8808759
when i hear lolita, i think of Nabokov. dolly style fits what people actually post.
>>
File: cart_picmacaroni.jpg (73 KB, 600x408) Image search: [Google]
cart_picmacaroni.jpg
73 KB, 600x408
>>8808759
also:

>little boy

when will this meme end? why is it weird to call lolita "little girls' clothes" but people have no problem calling ouji "little boys' clothes"?
>>
File: ouji style.jpg (54 KB, 210x400) Image search: [Google]
ouji style.jpg
54 KB, 210x400
>>8808739
Too bad the entirety of the ouji fashion community in Japan doesn't care about your made-up word.

I've circled the "ouji" kanji here for you.
>>
File: 1452023113514.jpg (269 KB, 822x1136) Image search: [Google]
1452023113514.jpg
269 KB, 822x1136
>>8808789
And here's "Sweet Ouji" versus "Schoolboy Style."

If lolita can run the gamut from country and sailor to OTT classic, ouji can do the same. Ouji is basically "boy lolita."
>>
>>8808776
>>8808782
It's an unpopular opinion thread, anons. Chill. Why do you people always freak the fuck out at the mention of the word kodona? We all know it's a ~made up word by now; you're just parroting yourselves. No amount of 'but that's wrong you fucking faggot,' is gonna change the associations my brain has. I don't even use the word kodona irl or online; it's just a mental connection I personally have.
>>
>>8808808
>Why do you people always freak the fuck out at the mention of the word kodona?
because people still use it and defend it outside of /cgl/, and you are a good proxy to vent frustration on.

same as most arguments around here t.b.h., just look at the trans cosplay thread, where people are mostly preaching to the choir.
>>
File: 1422802929886.jpg (488 KB, 847x1280) Image search: [Google]
1422802929886.jpg
488 KB, 847x1280
Going to Disneyland/Disney World dressed up in lolita.
>>
>>8808833
this is an unpopular opinions thread. what is your opinion, exactly?
>>
>>8808836
It's dumb to do that.
>>
I hate lolita.
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 600x830) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 600x830
>>8808882
>>
>>8808789
I know the word is entirely made up, and I know it's absolute bullshit but I just love the ring it has to it. Ko-do-na.
>>
I hate when people refer to all boy styles as ouji. Ouji means prince so naturally it would be princelike but >>8808575 looks more fuhrer than princely. Regardless, that military look is ugly as fuck and the girl is hardly cutesy enough to be considered lolita.
>>
I don't like most gothic at all.
>>
>>8809050
i might mind it a fraction less if people pronounced it like that instead of kudoughnuh

>>8809051
hate the Japanese who invented and perpetuated the style then. do you hate lolita for not looking like nymphet fashion too?
>>
>>8809064
No because the term "lolita" was created purely out of aesthetic and the fact that Japanese people probably don't completely understand the implication of it. Ouji is a word in their language and I'd assume it was created at least slightly after lolita where they understood what they were going for in terms of a male counterpart to the princess-like lolita fashion.
>>
I hate wigs. 99% of them look like shit, and with those odds it's better to just wear your own hair. I don't care if it's not character accurate to some shit. Looks better than putting a lump of gluey shredded ribbon on your head.
>>
>>8809079
Sounds like you don't put in effort to source for something that is decent quality or learn how to make your wig look good anon
>>
>>8809068
i don't follow why you could accept "lolita" for a style that ranges from casual to country to OTT sweet and classic, but not ouji for a style that does all the same things.

i would prefer if people would use the substyles to describe their type of ouji (sweet, military, etc.) the same way they do lolita. the idea that ouji must be OTT royal is a purely Western misunderstanding. anyone with access to GLB/Kera scans can see there is as wide a range of looks to ouji as lolita has.
>>
I absolutely hate the people who can't wrap their head around the idea that cosplay is visually judged and whine about how they don't get recognition for their cosplays. It gets worse when they start cobbling together crappy excuses to explain their "circumstances" and expect you to shower them with praise on demand.
>>
>>8807873
wow, so edgy
Do you claim to be a swamp witch, too?
>>
>>8808480
Probably because you use the word "loli" instead of lolita
>>
>>8809120
Not the same anon, but what's the difference?
>>
>>8808577
>insulting our lord and saviour
>>
>>8809122
"loli" has lolicon connotations and is a shibboleth type of thing because of it
>>
>>8809122
loli is short for lolicon, aka drawn CP
never EVER use loli when you mean lolita
>>
>>8807873
not sure if bait
>>
I have absolutely no interest in joining a comm. Hanging out with a bunch of people just because we wear similar clothes seems a bit stupid to me.
>>
File: image.jpg (144 KB, 712x1065) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144 KB, 712x1065
>>8807857
>unpopular opinion
nopenope

i've seen lots of complaints about this. it's one of my pet peeves too.
>>
File: 14000107709417.png (3 MB, 2988x3179) Image search: [Google]
14000107709417.png
3 MB, 2988x3179
>>8807873
>>
>>8807873
Calm down edgelord, it's just a trend, there's still plenty of sweets and animals to go around.
>>
>>8807499
>I'm okay with things not being matchy-matchy
>Black shoes with a red outfit is fucking cute
>I actually liked the english GLB
>>
>>8808631
Agreed. I use crossplay as a blanket term, because it can be useful. But as a verb like that sounds so oh so special. It's assumed that it's crossplay, because if it weren't you'd probably give the spiel about your super unique genderbend design.
>>
I FUCKING HATE RILAKKUMA AND I'M SICK OF HIM BEING RUBBED IN MY FACE EVERY TIME I COME ON THIS STUPID BOARD
>>
>>8809330
why tho
>>
>>8809330
I do too
>>
File: 1451586733702.jpg (94 KB, 519x533) Image search: [Google]
1451586733702.jpg
94 KB, 519x533
>>8807873
>>
>>8809257
Real question why do people do this? Do teenaged girls think men don't have lips?
>>
>>8809330
Same. Hello kitty even more so. Because of how wide spread and normal fag gudetama has become I don't really like him either...
>>
>>8809330
I don't hate him, but I only own Korilakkuma merch because Rilakkuma himself doesn't fit in mine or basically anyone's kawaii color scheme. Like he's bright ass orange and yellow, what the fuck? Especially in room photos, everything is so pink and cute then boom, brown and bright yellow bear.
>>8809587
Hello Kitty is a hero. She is a trail blazer. She's the real kawaii ambassador. I'm tired of seeing her face on walmart flip flops too, but don't disrespect her. Her legacy will far outlive yours, and she's not even real.
>>
>>8809578
the type who do this barely interact with men.
>>
>>8809330
fucking same.
>>
>>8808172
I mean, yeah, they may be new for thinking taobao about Moitié, but I don't think they're wrong, honestly. Moitié prints aren't all that impressive.
>>
>>8809633
moitie ain't about the prints
>>
>>8809051
Lolita doesn't have to be cutesy, how new are you
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 1280x720
>>8809578
Go on YouTube and look up ftm crossplay makeup. The "masculine contouring" technique every 15-year-old girl tries teaching other 15-year-old girls is exactly what Kim Kardashian (and virtually every female model/celebrity) uses to look more feminine and beautiful.

It beats the fuck out of me. But at least it makes me feel better about my own crossplays.
>>
Nothing pisses me off more than the men-dressed-like-women joke costumes, like 'brodoka'. It gets so much attention and it's not funny. The female gender is not a costume and I have no respect for you if you treat it as such.

I have no problem with people who make an actual effect to be the other gender, or make 'male' versions of a female costume. But guys that dress up like woman for laughs pisses me off. "Omg it's so funny, a man, dressed as a woman! why would a man dress like a woman? EL OH EL"
>>
>>8809993
the female gender isn't based around dresses and shit anon, grow up.
>>
>>8809993
Triggered
>>
>>8810010
I think they mean how they treat feminine clothing/femininity as a joke
>>
>>8810023
and? it shouldn't be treated any particular way.

plus most of the idea isn't that the clothing is funny it's the fact that the dudes cosplay the girliest frail teenagers while being the manliest they can possibly muster acting like bros out of an action movie. anon is offended by nothing and the point has little to do with the clothes.
>>
File: 4738h.jpg (50 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
4738h.jpg
50 KB, 512x384
>>8809330
Rilakkuma is the only cute thing I get to see while I'm sick in bed fuck off with your hipster bullshit.
I'm tired of trying to like things again only for cunts like you to make it "uncool" before I can even enjoy them.
I also hate your male equivalent neckbeards who do the same with videogames. Fall Out 4 was fun. That's my unpopular opinion.
>>
>>8810067
>taking dislike of a character so personally
Oh, anon...
If you liked him because you like him, then it shouldn't really matter if he's cool or not.
>>
A lot of lolitas look ugly to me regardless of amazing coord depending on their face. A good majority tend to have this bitchy smug smile that ruins photos and coords for me. I'd rather see a semi ita/nitpick who looks genuinely kind and like they're having a good time.
>>
>>8810067
>this fucking mad over a post in an unpopular opinion thread
>>
>>8808602
Seconding this. Country's been around forever and has a very distinct look when going all out. It's an unpopular opinion so it's fine but I felt the need to stand up for my fave substyle.
>>
>>8807534
The difference is that country is a theme, just like pirate or sailor and people try to claim "bittersweet " as a substyle. Themes are easily identifiable, substyles need physical, tangible differences
>>
I can't fucking stand LovelyLor, I think she's incredibly obnoxious and a tryhard 'quirky girl'.
>>
File: VC100704_0410.jpg (219 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
VC100704_0410.jpg
219 KB, 960x720
2008-2012 Angelic pretty will always be my favorite, I also miss the decora-ish style of ott sweet coords. No one really used stupid props, I think lolita was more wearable back then.
>sorry for sounding like an oldfag
>>
It is perfectly acceptable for a white girl to go to anime conventions to meet cute Asian guys. I'm not saying hook up, just make some friends and if one is husbando tier, that's a great bonus.
>>
>>8810152
same here!
>>
>>8810206
Only if said white girl is attractive and at the very least polite.

If it's a fat greasy weeaboo, then fuck no.
>>
>>8810152
me too!
>>
>>8809257
Lol this girl. I left her some minor concrit on Deviant Art years ago after complimenting her and she unleashed her fanboys to vandalize my page. It was really funny.

What's even funnier is that she thinks she's hot shit but just look at her cosplay. All that messy stitching and those unfinished seams. The bad makeup is just the icing on the cake.
>>
>>8809122
using "lolita" makes normalfags think you're a creep
using "loli" makes confused tumblrites think you're a creep
oldfags wouldn't care either way
>>
File: 1406591728028.jpg (40 KB, 500x406) Image search: [Google]
1406591728028.jpg
40 KB, 500x406
>>8809993
i bet you're fun at parties
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 600x899) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 600x899
>>8809993
>The female gender is not a costume
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Are you a troll? You have to be.
>>
>>8810248
>oldfags wouldn't care either way
Most oldfags I know still use loli as casual slang. I'm assuming the people that bitch about it have never looked at the old egl names or old lolita memes. Loli and rori were tossed around just as often as lolita.
>>
>>8810124
I liked the quirkyness(?) better than the 3edgy5me stuff she's going through now because of the breakup. I hope she feels better soon.
>>
>>8810152
I'm not into sweet but I totally think the same, Cinema doll and fantastic dolly tempted me to try the style
>>
>>8810382
>Cinema doll
>Sweet
Newfags these days are pretty stupid...
>>
>>8810394
then what is it?
>>
>>8810394
You mean you are, right? Sweet doesn't have to be covered in pastel horses....
>>
>>8810394
6/10 you got me to reply
>>
>>8809980
I just want to let you know that you're not alone, anon.
>>
>>8807873
Lol there's nothing wrong with Christianity. Don't blame a whole religion because of some hateful nutcases.

Most real Christians shun those people anyway.
>>
>>8809054
I'm not a huge fan either. I feel like the pattern is mostly lost because there's no contrast.
>>
Larme is pretty much just nymphette shit.
>>
>>8810654
Agreed.

While we're on the topic: Uchuu? kei and Menhera are just tumblr trends rebranded.
>>
>>8810415
>>8810428
>>8810436
Well, being specific, yes the pink version is sweet, but the other colors are classic
>>
File: 1452650169611.jpg (110 KB, 488x532) Image search: [Google]
1452650169611.jpg
110 KB, 488x532
>>8810677
Menhara is actually a Japanese style I don't care for it but at least it isn't weeby fucks dressing like shitty cyber goths and slapping a Japanese name on it loke its a legitimate style. Face it uchuu thread you aren't a real style and never will be
>>
>>8810023
nope this exactly.

>>8810029
i literally find nothing funny about 'manliest man ever dressed as little girl', I 100% don't get the concept and I don't like it. I saw a madoka photoshoot not too long ago completely fucking run over by 'brodokas' who were fucking obnoxious and excluded all female and female-presenting, accurate cosplay for LOL BRODOKA

i also grew up throughout high school where every fucking year the costume contest was won by a guy dressed like a woman. same guy, 4 years. he was a sexy nun, a sexy girlscout, a sexy nurse, and a cheerleader. but manly. and it was soo hilarious, but girls in that costume were 'sluts'. i saw him win against amazing costumes, even a working tetris arcade cabinet costume once.

lol guys in womens clothes are hilarioouss
>>
>>8810687
colorways don't determine substyle, young one.
>>
>>8810687
I bet you think lavender MM is sweet too
>>
>>8810534
>no true scottsman
>>
>>8810152
if someone says 'Angelic Pretty' to me this is what I think of. While I have no opinion on whether era of Ap is better than modern Ap I will say I feel that modern Ap is definitely lacking something this era of Ap had
>>
>>8810694
>stop liking what I don't like
>>
>>8809105
Oh God it's the same with crappy lolitas. Always a handful of excuses that of course we should've known and considered before judging an outfit posted publicly on the site dedicated to outfit critique.

>You should style your hair to better suit this style
>Umm EXCUSE ME I didn't have TIME to style I was in a hurry obviously
>Black shoes with all pastels is a no-no
>You can't say that because I don't own any light shoes!
>I don't think this can actually be considered "lolita" sorry
>UGH not everyone is a trust fund baby that can afford a brand set on the whim you know

I don't care if you were in a hurry, feeling ill, only just bought you first lolita item. If you're making excuses, that means you know it's shit. If it's shit don't post it. Or at least be prepared to accept criticism without getting defensive.
>>
>>8810863
i feel like modern AP went too far with it's aesthetic. There's just so much going on in every single print, they have no focus. The artwork is pretty of course, but just far too busy for my taste.

My unpopular opinion #1: I don't care for the modern prints, I'll take Milky Berry and Fantasic Dolly over Luminous Sanctuary and such any day.

My unpopular opinion #2: I'll be far more impressed with a smaller wardrobe full of older prints and pieces compared to a one that's giant but like 80% last year's releases. I'll just assume you're either a rich newbie or a fame whore and not someone who's been genuinely into this style for years and worked hard for it.
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 500x400
>>8810694
You seem bitter.
>>
>>8811068
Isn't he a pedophile?
>>
>I honestly think black shoes in pastel coords look fine if it's not OTT sweet
>I've seen almost nobody jumping on the oldschool bandwagon do it well. It's just the same old shit rehashed
>Gothic can have sweet elements and it will still be gothic if it's black. Things don't have to solely fit into one category.
>Iron Gate really isn't that nice
>>
>>8811072
Source?
>>
>>8811079
>Old man
>dresses as a little child as a fetish
>sings with a two little underage girls
need more proof?
>>
>>8811052
This is why I often explain little things like "I really need more accessories" or something when posting any photos online, even to my private accounts that only a few people follow. I think that if people know it's not the best and explain at the start what they'd like to do to improve, that's acceptable, but people who just get butt hurt over any criticism and fire back with inane excuses are so stupid.
>>
>>8811200
>old man
He looks late 20's. Early 30's at the most.

Don't you have to be underage somewhere else?
>>
>>8811073
I'm genuinely curious; what would a "well done" old school coord look like to you?
>>
File: gimli crossplay.jpg (192 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
gimli crossplay.jpg
192 KB, 800x600
>>8810694
>>8809993
Seeing manly hairy men dressed as magical girls isn't going to make me fall off my chair laughing, but it is silly, and I do admire it. Men are expected to be super manly all the time, and other men (and even women) tend to be really harsh with that expectation. So seeing guys who are confident enough to put on a dress and pigtails and say "fuck it" to stupid masculine stereotypes is something I like to see.

Women who make an effort to look like masculine men are cool too, like pic related for example. You wouldn't yell at her for making the male gender into a costume now would you, you stupid fuck? Besides, the whole stigma and criticism surrounding women crossplayers who don't pass is mostly enforced by other women.

Put down the victim card for once, Jesus.
>>
>>8811234
I can't even imagine a feminine voice coming from this person. I'm sure anyone who approached her to talk was surprised.
>>
>>8811200
i don't think you know what "proof" is
>>
>>8811200
I think this is just ironic
>>
>>8811345
finally someone got it
>>
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 640x640
>>8811223
Not that anon but good old school always seems to have an understated simplicity and elegance to it. I feel like it has a closer connection to some of lolita's gothic roots and looks less polished and more alternative, even fashionably ugly sometimes. It looks and functions like clothes, not 999 layers and taxidermy headpieces. However usually modern lolitas all oldschool the same way, either:
>rectangle bxw headdress + matching dress
>white lace UTK
>RHS
or they just make it an ugly clusterfuck. Old school is neither of these things.
>>
>>8811396
to me old school is 1 part "ita" accessories and 1 part plain cotton or velvet outfit(OP or skirt and top/jsk and top) socks and shoes are generally the most costumish part of it, barring maryjanes, and you can pretty much wear any socks/shoes combo you want. to me it has a natural almost organic feel to it that much of the modern styles don't have.
>>
File: image.jpg (247 KB, 736x1049) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
247 KB, 736x1049
>>8811420
There are prints in old school though. They're not typically detailed border prints or anything but the idea that lolitas pre-sweet explosion wore only solids and ugly accessories is a huge misconception.

On that wave I wouldn't call old-school accessories "ita". Different, but certainly not ita. Accessories and shoes don't feel costumey to me but the shoes were often clunkier and felt more gothic.
>>
>>8811919
Holy shit, is that misako on the left? If so and it's not just my shitty phone display, she looks so much more like a real person here. Pre-robotification.
>>
File: 1382498887797.gif (673 KB, 250x141) Image search: [Google]
1382498887797.gif
673 KB, 250x141
>>8807624
>tfw it will never be 2009 again
>>
I like jnig.
>>
File: image.jpg (137 KB, 768x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137 KB, 768x960
>>8812007
I whiteknight her all the time because it makes me lol when people here get so mad over it.
>>
>>8810363
It's so annoying, I can't stand it. Break ups suck but I feel like shes just milking it for all its worth.
>>
>>8809601
>I'm tired of seeing her face on walmart flip flops too, but don't disrespect her
I had never really thought about kitty this way, thanks
I guess she's like jesus, he ends up on shitty candles and anti-gay banners but even a atheist like myself gets that the original idea of jesus was a pretty cool guy. Go kitty, all hail.
>>
>>8809578
i think it has more to do with the fact that they think that natural 'pink' lips are more feminine. so by getting rid of the pink hue of their lips, it helps to get rid of some of the extra feminine qualities they have (or so they believe).

that's the only thing i can think of, to be honest. color wise, it helps a bit. fashion wise and in reality, it looks horrible.
>>
>>8812007
i don't dislike her. she seems to take the hate and harassment she gets pretty graciously and i can admire that.
>>
>>8812007
i only dislike the fact that she's reinforcing stereotypes and got fake tits. people who get fake tits are pathetic.
>>
>>8811223
Coords that aren't just the same old boring cookie cutter black (or sometimes other colours) and white jsk, white blouse and leg wear, black teaparties, wig & maxi pad headdress.

It looks fine, but they're just simple modern coords. Good oldschool should have that slight cute frump that looks good, be more than just one idea of oldschool. The problem is people keep on approaching it with the perspective of a modern lolita with modern rules, which makes for a boring oldschool coord.
>>
who cares if western shit turns up in anime cons and vise versa.
>>
>>8812532
Because western fandoms tend to bring out the worst of fans.

Read: Homestuck, MLP, Steven Universe, FNAF, Undertale

Not saying the media they're from is bad, just their fandoms are shit and are filled with underage and sociopaths.
>>
>>8812007
>>8812021

I only dislike her because of her racoon makeup.
literally the only reason.

I was bullied by girls with that "basic bitch" look in hs so whenever I see people with that makeup i insta hate them.

literally triggered
>>
>>8811234
>You wouldn't yell at her for making the male gender into a costume now would you, you stupid fuck?

Of course not, because she isn't doing a fucking 'joke' costume like those guys that dress up as Reimu, keep their beard and all their leg hair.
>>
>>8812529
Even the oldschool threads here are very obviously filled with girls that only know the modern interpretation of oldschool. It's very, very cookie cutter, and I've seen them claim actual oldschool dresses aren't oldschool.
>>
>>8812535
>underage
well of course those fandoms are mainly underage, all those things seem to be mainly directed towards kids and teenagers.
>>
>>8812007
I'm pretty neutral on jnig but I never fully got why so many people hate her so passionately. Sure she has raccoon eyes and fake tits but if you are legit THAT upset at someone for purely those 2 reasons youre highly over reacting. She dosnt even seem like a bad person, she makes mistakes but nothing too terrible.
People are so salty for no reason, but thats the way its always been i guess.
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 500x667
>>8812632
What about this girl?

Also, they're not making fun of the gender. Just the fact that a beastly man is wearing a dress. Calm your tits.
>>
>>8812529
To me it's like an actual porcelain doll compared to a bjd styled to look like a porcelain doll.

It just won't have quite the same frumpy charm, with the overly processed and polished look.
>>
I'm not offended by guys crossdressing, but the humor stems from what is and isn't expected of women and men. The bigger the gap between the sexes, the funnier it is. So if you don't feels these differences so strongly it's just not that funny.
>>
>>8809079
You could try idk not ebay wigs. Hell a little pride and effort wouldnt hurt either
>>
>>8810694
Since im one of the people you hate i'll call bs. At least here in the MW pmmm shoots are almost always run by girls and are comprised almost entirely by girls. So i find your story of the shoot being 'over ran' by brodoka's unlikely.

I'll admit some of them do a shit job. I get more upset than you do when i see a bro in a wrikeld madoka dress, with his natrual hair and high tops. But that's more about him doing a shit job. So i feel that. But if a little effort is put in i'm all about that. All of genderbent pmmm costumes look terrible. So if you're a guy and a fan of the show your choices are dont cosplay from something you truely enjoy or sack up and wear the canon outfit. So i feel you and i dont at the same time.
>>
>>8812660
I thinks it's more due to her fetishizing cosplay. Obviously she isnt the only one doing that but she's the figure head so she catches the most heat for it
>>
>>8811926
it's misako alright.
>>
I don't actually know how unpopular this one is but I hate Slave Leia versions of characters. Especially Disney princesses... it's like every other costume on my feed is one of those.
>>
In my opinion Angelic Pretty is shit.
>>
Unpopular opinion but if you're over the age of 18 and have an entire wardrobe of Bodyline because you say you can't afford anything else you are doing lolita wrong
>>
>>8812021
I don't even hate Jnig. I just hate seeing her threads pop up like she's a celeb asking bizarre questions like "Is her reign over?" or "How do I get big like Jnig?".
I just wish people would stop using her name and just ask more generic things like "How do I become cosplay famous?" or "Are cosplay whores done with?"
Putting her name everywhere is what keeps this medicore cosplayer relevent. Your salt fuels her. She needs you talking about her to maintain her position.
>>
honeycake is still an ugly dress
>>
>>8812881
Enjoy your first day here. This is one of the most common opinions on this board.
>>
>>8812910
I'll agree that most of their prints are shit, but I have a thing for nonprint AP.
Nonprint is better than print any day.
>>
I don't understand the following Carly has. Sure, she calls out fuckwits on their shitty behavior, but other than that I don't get it. I've never even seen a picture of her in lolita.
>>
>>8813230
Yeah, I think she's pretty funny and I do like her, but I really don't understand all this ass kissing. She's not that amazing, and her coords are average at best.
>>
>>8807624
I live in 2008-2012 AP... I love these bright reds, bunny appliques, dots, pastel vomit prints, no chiffon or classic-gothic AP hybrids. That was the good time.
>>
>>8809601
I buy Korilakkuma stuff only for the same issue. Brown doesn't fit my room and my clothing.
>>
>>8813230
She's overall honestly really funny, but I wish she wouldn't always take digs at the flavor-of-the-moment dramatic lolitas and stick to general humor.

I felt like she goes in too far and takes making fun of someone to almost attacking them and pursuing them. That also scares these delicate snowflake lolita e-celebs off. Case in point: Her last sperging on tumblr at Kate.
>>
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 600x800
>>8809330
>tfw you got the LL rilakkuma and korilakkuma

To stay on topic: I only really like classic Lolita
>>
>>8813047
This. Same goes for other cheap alternatives. If you're not willing to go balls to the wall with conspicuous consumption and make sacrifices for lolita, you're missing the point.
>>
>>8813247
people engage in hyperbole when excited. it's not ass-kissing.

my unpopular opinion is that drama is boring, and "tryhard" is a lazy and overused criticism.

i don't care about what people in the fashion are "really" like, as long as no one is being hurt. i don't care who is just hopping on a bandwagon, or who is doing it for the likes, and if someone does something unusual my first reaction is never "what an attention whore." lolitas spend way too much time nitpicking personalities and pretending to have a psychic awareness of everyone else's motivations. i care about the fashion and i judge coords, not psyches.
>>
I hate OTT classic coords.

It's like OTT sweet had a prude, mousey stepsister that got jealous of the attention one day so she stepped up with her bonnet and veil game. It feels like the afterthought to an attention competition rather than an original style.
>>
>>8809601
>She's the real kawaii ambassador.
I agree, but I also accept and embrace our next-gen overlord, Pusheen.

I think I have a related unpopular opinion: I had a tumblr years ago before I knew better and loved the Pusheen tumblr, and now I'm really excited and happy to see Pusheen shit in stores everywhere. I'm sure there are hipsters who dropped it for becoming normie-tier and they're probably the same people who hate HK for being everywhere.
>>
>>8813230
I liked her until I found out she is a stoner
>>
>>8813447
I hate HK but think pusheen is adorable and great
I also still have a tumblr that I exclusively post animal and sky pics on
>>
>>8813649
Wait she's a stoner? Deets?
>>
>>8812665
i'm pretty sure this is the girl with a no face burlesque routine
>>
I think IWs lace looks horrible. Same for detachable bows. Both of them look pretty, but also so flimsy and cheap to me. It makes it seem like they're dressup clothes.
>will still forever love IW pieces with cotton lace
>>
>I love it when people bring their kids to meetups.
A mod in my comm has the cutest baby ever and I always hope she brings her to meetups, but she avoids it to try and be respectful to the people who dislike children.

>I love "those socks"
I've always thought they look really cute. I hate that we have to hate everything that you-know-who did just because she was the one doing it
>>
>>8814339
I agree about the lace, but only regarding their tulle lace. It feels nice to the touch but doesn't look very good imo.
>>
>>8814368
I totally agree about ~THE SOCKS~, I always thought they were really pretty and elegant.
>>
>>8813649
I can see her being a stoner, but where did you see any confirmation of that? Or did she make a pot joke?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.