[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fabric Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 22
File: wall-of-fabric.png (499 KB, 594x444) Image search: [Google]
wall-of-fabric.png
499 KB, 594x444
I think we could use another one of these.

General discussion on fabric suggestions, fabric care, and where to purchase different types of fabric can go here.
>>
OP here. I will start:

Where do you guys buy wool? The fabric stores where I live are shit.

100% wool would be ideal but I can settle for blends as long as they are good quality.
>>
How expensive is it to work with leather? I want to make leather boot covers instead of using vinyl but I'm kind of a poorfag.

I can probs afford the leather itself but tools etc. are another story.
>>
>>8806898
All I have is JoAnn and there is wool in only two sections in the store: wool felt and a few of the suitings. Some of the wool suitings do go up to 100% and they are super nice (compared to the other scratchy stuff), but colors are very limited (black/navy/brown/gray only) and I can't think of any project needing it.
>>
bumpu
>>
>>8806998
If you have a sewing machine, leather needles are a big help. I guess it depends on the type of leather you use?
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 380x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 380x400
Where is a good place to buy fabric?

Also, I am trying to make a Nemesis set from WoW and need ideas.
>>
>>8807813
If you don't even know where to buy fabric you're way too inexperienced to make that costume.
>>
>>8807813
How you gonna build armor when you don't even know where to buy basic fabric?
>>
whats your favorite fabric to work with? I used a dull satin recently that was a bit of a pain but turned out beautifully.
>>
File: Rose Quartz 2.png (118 KB, 1956x3479) Image search: [Google]
Rose Quartz 2.png
118 KB, 1956x3479
Hey Anons,wasn't sure if I should put this here or the SU thread. I'll try not to shit things up.
I'm cosplaying Rose Quartz in summer and have looked at some fabrics online (there's jack all stores around here and I'm in the UK so no JoAns for me) but without being able to feel the fabric and see its weight I don't know what to pick.
What Fabric would you use for the base of Rose's dress, anons?
It'll ideally be lined and boned and I'll have a corset underneath, too, but I'd still prefer something sturdy-ish.
>>
>>8808092
Shit sorry, I thought I'd resized that image. Apologies
>>
Posted in the stupid questions thread but it seems to have moved on and this thread is more directly relevant.

I inherited some red velvet from a friend, thought it was the same as another cotton velvet I've used previously and prewashed it at a low temperature, then hung it up to air dry. Went to fold it up after it was dry and there was red dust everywhere, and when I run my lint roller over the fabric it picks up a lot of little red flecks. Someone in the other thread suggested this may be the result of machine washing and it's the fibres coming loose.

Have I ruined the fabric completely, or is it still salvageable? It doesn't feel like it's thinned out or anything for having been through the wash, but it is a bit worrying that it still seems to be shedding.
>>
>>8806898
Check LARPing stores! Also, ask your mother/grandma/aunt/brother with interior design interest about stores that focus on wool products like blankets and carpets, those sometimes have outlets where they also sell yarns and fabrics and scrap pieces. I'm not american so the only example I know of is Roros Tweed in Norway. My mother dragged me along to one of their outlets and the fabric they sold was just amazing. I kinda wish I was doing something which would require wool because god damn.
>>
>>8808092
Satin. Something delustered. Think bridal.
>>
>>8808092
Fabricland sells duchesse satin - it's soft and pretty but has a decent weight to it and doesn't have the nasty shine of costume satins. It does have the disadvantage of being a bit more expensive but if you're near any fabric markets you may be able to haggle for a better deal (if you're in or near London, a trip to Goldhawk Road would be well worth your while!).
>>
>>8806898
if you live in the US then fuck knows.
If you live in europe try stoffe.de they have pretty good 100% wools although just in a few colors, not much variety then again the quality is good and they are very cheap (shipping can be zero if you order enough)
There is a swedish site with very good variety and allegedly good quality (never tried them yet personally) although they are a bit more expensive. Can't find the url for it right now but if interested I will dig it up.

Also you can buy hand woven wool from the Checz republic http://handwovenwool.com/
>>
>>8808164
>>8808144
Thanks for the quick reply. I've never used any kind of satin before, so I'll take a look. I don't mind paying for quality so cost doesnt matter within reason.
>>
>>8808278
The one thing to be aware of with duchesse satin is that it can fray rather badly, although not as badly as cheap shitty satin. If you have an overlocker then serge the shit out of it to keep it under control.

Also, pin inside the seam allowance and try not to have to unpick stitches from it, as it tends to retain pin/needle marks and you don't want tiny holes all over your dress!
>>
Anyone know, where I can get good Tweed fabric? Preferably made out of traditional wool.

I want to make a somewhat historic accurate suit based on the victorian/edwardian era.

I normally do ballgowns more than suits so I don't have lots of experience with this fabric, yet. Any hints are very welcome!
>>
>>8806898
If you live in and around Washington DC, G Street Fabrics is your best bet. They have all different kinds of wool, from coating to felt to suiting and so forth. The only problem is that half of them are blends and sometimes come in weird colors. Rarely do they have white.

Sadly they closed their NoVa locations but they're at their original location in Rockville, MD by the Twinbrook metro station on the red line.
>>
File: image.png (3 MB, 1724x2500) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3 MB, 1724x2500
Best material for Zelda's bodice?

I was going to go with velvet since velvet is commonly associated with royalty, but then I saw someone wearing it in person and it looked like shit. I'm kinda lost on medieval princess-style fabrics other than that.
>>
>>8808418
Cotton velveteen? Still has a pile but isn't quite as fluffy as velvet.
Ooo, you know what would look super-cool, anon? Get white cotton velveteen, sew the bodice, apply the runes along the edges with a water-soluble resist (like Elmer's school glue gel) and then dye it.
>>
>>8808418
I wouldn't recommend velvet as it this fabric has a heavy look to it. It makes the piece look a lot heavier as it is supposed to.

A delustered silk fabric could look very nice in my opinion and would goes with the royal theme. It's quite costly but luckily this cosplay part isn't too big.
>>
>>8808418
If you want royal fabric then Silk is the way to go. The top seams like it could've been made out of a very fine linen too
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 500x692) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 500x692
>>8808418
Akuriko used linen. It may not be historically accurate if that's what you're after but it looks nice.
>>
>>8808410
G Street NoVa closed? Shit, I used to live right down Highway 7 from them and took sewing classes there. That shopping center with Joann, Michaels, G Street, and Home Depot was the best.
>>
>>8806898
>http://periodfabric.com
If you're in the US.

Not sure about anywhere else.
>>
>>8808552
Yes it did, and I agree. I used to go there a lot when I lived in Alexandria. Now I actually live in Rockville right down the street from the new location so I'm lucky I suppose.

Seven Corners had a much better and bigger selection than Rockville but since they recently moved to another building and closed everywhere else, I imagine it'll be much better than it was. I might go this week so I'll report back if I think it's worth the trip for all you NOVA people.
>>
>>8808545
>linen
>not historically accurate
kek
>>
File: fabric.jpg (156 KB, 588x710) Image search: [Google]
fabric.jpg
156 KB, 588x710
Okay anons, I could use some help. What would be a good fabric for some vintage like johdpurs? Something a bit on the stiffer side I'm guessing. I could probably also interface.

Any suggestions for Black Widow Palm? Any fabrics that could look sorta like hair? Or stringy looking?

and lastly, which should be the easiest. I have a few ideas already but fabric for Metal Bat's pants? They're supposed to be hakama pants.
>>
>>8808108
Velvet and by extension velveteen tend to have their piles flake off and create "snow," so it is fairly normal if there is some shedding.

I would avoid using the lint roller any more though, because the lint roller is probably pulling out fibers.

However, I think your fabric should be fine as long as there aren't crushed piles everywhere.

For future reference, I think looking up fabric care instructions would be a good idea since some fabrics are delicate/require special care.
>>
>>8809644
Thanks! I'm generally careful with my fabrics so this is an unusual problem for me, it just felt the same as the machine-washable velvet I've used before so I thought it would be okay. Definitely going to have the costume dry-cleaned when it's finished!
>>
I've been trying to find good flesh toned fabric for ufo plush with no luck at my near by fabric stores,
anyone got some online recommendations?
Fleece, minky, or anything soft would be great.
>>
>>8809740
One last thing: Velvet is made out of silk/poly, while ones made out of cotton are velveteen. Velveteen is stronger, so it can be machine washed on really gentle settings, while velvet can't.

Good luck with your costume anon!
>>
Any advice for sewing PVC/stretch vinyl? My research so far has told me:
-sewing right sides out will make the vinyl stick to my machine so I need a teflon foot, tear away paper, or lube (or some combination thereof)
-only stick pins in the seam allowance because it doesn't heal
-don't iron it

Any other words of wisdom?
>>
>>8808545
Linen was an extremely common fibre in the medieval era. That looks like silk to me, though, which would also be accurate apart from the fact that no royal would ever wear slubby silk like that. It would have been considered very low quality.
>>
>>8809985
I love using a walking foot for sewing with those fabrics, but a piece of tape on a regular foot can work fine in a pinch. Paper clips/binder clips can also be great for holding the pieces together if you're gentle and want to avoid pin holes.
Also, if you have the space to store you fabric on a roll rather than folded that can help avoid creases.
>>
>>8809985
Use a walking foot. Sometimes it sticks even with a teflon foot, and a walking foot will let you skip the super irritating "picking tiny bits of paper out of stitching" step. Water soluble basting tape is also a godsend.
>>
>>8810006
I'm reading over some tutorials about walking feet and I'm not sure I understand what they do. Can you explain it?
>>
>>8810004
Linen was used primarily for undergarments and lining clothes in Europe. You wouldn't find a princess wearing it as a bodice. That would either be silk or velvet.

It's how "lingerie" and "lining" got their names. I guess it doesn't matter since Hyrule is a fictional setting anyway, but it's not historically accurate.
>>
I'm really struggling to find a Chinese company to print some fabric designs. The first company I tried sent me fairly fuzzy, poor quality fabric and the second has been giving me the run-around for literally months.

Anyone have success with an overseas printer that they are willing to share the contact information for?
>>
>>8810019
Walking feet have teeth like the feed dogs on a sewing machine, and they guide the fabric through the same way feed dogs do. This gives you feed on both the top and bottom layer of fabric instead of only the bottom layer. It keeps the fabrics aligned and keeps a material like vinyl from sticking because it is a mechanical walking movement that forces the fabric through at an even rate instead of a sliding effect as you you get with a normal foot. Vinyl will typically not feed well with a non-walking foot and cause bunching, uneven stitches, and thread nesting.
>>
>>8810219
Thank you so much!
>>
>>8806998
There aren't really many tools you need to sew leather honestly. A hammer is important to hammer out your seams and generally you either glue or stitch down your seam allowance. Leather needles don't hurt, but when I sewed my leather pieces for my collections in school I often didn't waste time switching needles on machines.
>>
>>8806898
I've bought wool from Denver fabrics, Vogue fabrics, and Mood. All them them sell quality stuff with Mood being the most expensive. There are tons of little sellers out of Canada that sell beautiful wools.
>>
>>8810069
Uggh this is going to hurt my autism now.
>>
File: image.png (191 KB, 400x842) Image search: [Google]
image.png
191 KB, 400x842
What is usually the go to fabric for school uniforms?
>>
>>8813462
Cotton/cotton-polester. Mid to heavyweight.
>>
>>8808092
I would say Princess Satin, Delusterud Satin, Bridal Satin, or even Sateen.You want something with a bit of weight and which holds shape, but is not too shiny and not too dull.
>>
>>8813462
Mid to heavy weight cotton. You want something which holds shape but still breathes well. Try a cotton weave like "homespun", or even a cotton drill/cotton chino drill
>>
File: dress.png (916 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
dress.png
916 KB, 800x600
What kind of fabric should I use to create this dress? This dress confuses me since it seems so flowy in her full body picture, but in the other pictures, the skirt seems stiff.
So far I'm considering this in Pond or Capri.
http://www.joann.com/kona-cotton-solid-quilt-fabric/prd57239.html#prefn1=refinementColor&prefn2=theme&prefv1=Greens&prefv2=Solids&start=1
>>
>>8815258
Crepe de chine would be great for this. Crepe is drapey and has tons of movement but you can press it into nice sharp pleats, and you could do those horizontal pintucks around the hem without adding too much bulk.
>>
>>8815275
What do you think of this then? Is this good?
http://www.joann.com/casa-collection-crepe-many-colors/zprd_09645664a.html#q=Crepe%2Bde%2Bchine&start=1
>>
I don't know if this belongs in dumb questions or here, but where can I get nice quality lace or better yet, custom lace? I've been working on a fabric design, and I'd love to make matching lace for it to make it a little more special.
>>
>>8815258
Bodyline has made this cosplay, maybe it will help you doing yours

http://bodyline.jp/en/costume770.html
>>
>>8815801
I didn't know that Bodyline had it, so I've been looking at ones on Ebay. I'm not a big fan of the silver trim on the skirts and sleeves, but other than that it is a great reference. Thanks!
>>
File: fionna with a sword.png (114 KB, 435x326) Image search: [Google]
fionna with a sword.png
114 KB, 435x326
I want to make a historic accurate costume of Fionna from the medieval era. What kinds of fabrics would I use for her clothes? I was thinking a faux fur bunny hat. I'm not sure about anything else.
>>
File: shirayuki.png (2 MB, 841x1142) Image search: [Google]
shirayuki.png
2 MB, 841x1142
I am interested in cosplaying as shirayuki, specifically this outfit. I'm wondering what kind of fabric would be best to use for the longer dress-like part of it.
>>
>>8808562
Did you ever go? (Arlington fag here)
>>
>>8820517
Literally anything medium weight, with not a lot of stretch.
>>
>>8821544
You can say RIP to G Street. Their new location is a tiny ass building located deep in a scummy, beat up neighborhood and all they provide now are sewing classes. There were two cars parked out front and a couple elderly women who stared daggers at me as I approached the door.
>>
>>8813462
Polyester twill is the absolute go-to in Japan. Generally medium to bottomweight polyester/cotton mix twill or poplin will work.

>>8813501
Homespun usually means a thin, gingham cotton in stores like JoAnn, so it would be confusing to search for it. Drill is a very heavy fabric and I wouldn't recommend it for clothing. It's more for outdoor things.
>>
File: oshino.png (226 KB, 312x270) Image search: [Google]
oshino.png
226 KB, 312x270
>>8821574
I'll try it out. Thanks anon!
>>
Anyone know where online to get the fabrics J Hart is using for this cosplay? He posted the fabric types on his page, but I have no clue where to find them. Its been hell.
>>
>>8823557
Post the fabric types, I don't know who you're talking about. I only sew and know fabrics.
>>
File: wp_ss_20160121_0003.png (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20160121_0003.png
1 MB, 1080x1920
>>8823862
>>
File: wp_ss_20160121_0004.png (621 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20160121_0004.png
621 KB, 1080x1920
>>8824902
>>8823862

I have only had luck so far finding the cobalt silk dupioni.
>>
>>8819919
given that this looks like all stretch fabric you are gonna have a bad time
>>
>>8824902
>>8824905
I can tell you that those are not readily available at JoAnn stores at least. You'll find similar fabrics but not the same. Best bet might be to search online if you're not located near big fabric stores.
>>
>>8807959
I hate using any kind of satin because it's so slippery, but the matte side of it is such a nice finish for more elegant costumes. I really like using scuba, it glides through the machine so nicely.
>>
wow thnx 4chan
>>
>>8825648
Oh yeah JoAnns wont have shit for this. Update is that JHart said he gets his fabrics from New York vendors. So I will be doing more research in finding such beautiful fabric.
>>
>>8819919
trying to make a historical medieval rendition of a character whose entire outfit consists of a skirt a v neck and a bunny hat

this is as autistic as it gets fellas
>>
>>8825892
>4chan
>not full of autists
I mean, what were you expecting?
>>
>>8825898
trust me, i expected nothing less.
>>
>>8825892
What if the outfit is redesigned to look like it came from the middle ages? Since AT clearly takes place in a medieval fantasy type setting, it wouldn't be way out of the ordinary. Similar series like Zelda (as mentioned earlier ITT) have several modern-style character designs but historical accuracy still fits the overall setting.
>>
>>8810864
Vogue had a wool blend in the perfect color, but I ordered a sample and it felt like sandpaper. :/
>>
>>8826684
Wool can be like that you have to be pretty specific about what you want. Worsted is the coarsest other than felt and suiting is far softer. I feel that Vogue has better quality wool in store as opposed to their site. I did take a chance ordering wool coating from Amazon and was surprised by the quality.
>>
>>8826780
I Googled ways to soften wool and I'm testing it out on that little sample. Hopefully that works.
>>
>>8823557
He works with designers so good luck getting the same hookup
>>
>>8826658
What even remotely modern design does any LoZ character have?
>>
>>8827765
You're dumb. Go play the games and then come back to me.
>>
File: Cotton.png (199 KB, 605x298) Image search: [Google]
Cotton.png
199 KB, 605x298
Does anyone know if there's a name for this sort of fabric? Sorry if the picture isn't fantastic, but it's a light cotton with two stripes built into the weft/weave, one of them raised on both sides of the fabric, but both visible on both sides.

I picked this piece up from a charity shop a couple of years ago and used it for a costume, but something like this would be perfect for another one I'm going to do later this year and I'm struggling to find anything like it and google isn't helping me put a name to it either.
>>
File: Cotton-Dimity-Stripe-White.jpg (161 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Cotton-Dimity-Stripe-White.jpg
161 KB, 800x800
>>8828549
I think it might be dimity?
Came across this sweet guide while I was looking though http://vintagefashionguild.org/fabric-looks-like/
>>
File: Princess_bubblegum_character.png (7 KB, 293x462) Image search: [Google]
Princess_bubblegum_character.png
7 KB, 293x462
Please excuse me if this is a bit of a dumb question, I want to make pb's gown but I have no idea what fabric to use. I'd like to use something with a little bit of shimmer, but I'm in Australia so I don't have a lot of choices when it comes to where to shop for fabric. Does anyone have any suggestions for fabric types/online stores other than aliexpress?
>>
>>8829630
Using Sateen or some nice Satin would work.

And here are just a few online fabric store, you can see if any of them will work for you.
http://www.housefabric.com/default.aspx
https://www.fashionfabricsclub.com/
http://warehousefabricsinc.com/
https://www.onlinefabricstore.net/
>>
>>8828665
That's definitely the closest I've found, and that website is a goldmine. Thank you!
>>
>>8828549
>>8828665
Ew that fabric is ugly af what would you possibly use that shit for?

>>8829630
Satin. And make sure you don't use a wig for her hair since it's not actual hair.
>>
>>8829917
>don't use a wig for her hair

What do you suggest, then?
>>
>>8829923
Fleece or felt would work.
>>
>>8829630
For something like this you will be fine going to Spotlight/lincraft/ local fabric store.
>>
>>8829946
>>8829917
>>8829923
PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS.
>>
>>8830369
Why?
>>
>>8830452
Look up pictures of people doing it. It always looks like complete shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 777x1027) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 777x1027
>>8830554
Yeah? A lot of people make shitty wigs too. When are you going to stop telling people to wear wigs? Hmm?

Face it - using a normal wig is lazy. If Bubblegum were real, her hair would be shiny and sticky, not perfectly combed human hair. Taking an extra step to emulate that shows your skill as a cosplayer and not some basic bitch who throws random shit together because of the "resemblence".
>>
>>8830560
That looks awful.
>>
>>8830560
If Bubblegum were real she would be made of gum. Luckily we are human beings and a wig is the best human match possible for her "hair".

Your example totally sucks.
>>
Not an entirely fabric related question, but for stuff like trims and ribbons, is it more economical to buy them in store or order them online in a (possibly) larger quantity?
>>
>>8830560
This looks disgusting. Would be 99999999999x better with an actual wig.
>>
>>8830560
Not gonna happen anon, I'm not putting that shit on my head. If we're really going for complete accuracy I'd just go as a puddle because I live in a desert wasteland she PB would probably melt anyway.

>>8829720
>>8830366
I'd like to use sateen but my local Spotlight is bloody awful and they never have it in stock. I've thought about maybe using dupion instead because it's got that regal shimmer, it's just a matter of tracking it down in the right colour.
>>
>>8830595
>>8830598
>>8830644
>>8830903
Samefag
>>
>>8831356
>several people disagree with me, must be samefag
that entire cosplay looks fucking disgusting, the "hair" being the worst part.
>>
>>8831364
She's the best PB I've seen. The hair might not be perfect but it's accurate.

Why are you so mad? Did you use a wig for your PB cosplay?
>>
>>8826658
>middle ages
Adventure Time takes place in the future after the apocalypse...
>>
>>8831380
everyone is probably mad because that hair looks horrifyingly bad. it literally looks like somebody put scrunched up paper on a shitty metal frame.
but I mean, this wouldn't be cgl if I didn't say this - you don't have to be mad because nobody liked your selfpost.. :^)
>>
>>8831548
>selfpost
I literally found that image on Google you shitlord.

Sorry some people aren't lazy and actually make an effort to stay true to the character, even if the results aren't God tier. Get the fuck over it.
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 360x361) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 360x361
>>8831598
>>
>>8829630
What state are you in? If you are in Syd go to Cabramatta!
>>
File: image.jpg (225 KB, 750x1045) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
225 KB, 750x1045
Not sure if I should use a knit to make it super form fitting or if I should use a poly sateen and tailor it super close to my body. Thoughts?
>>
>>8828027
>can't come up with an example
>"G-GO PLAY THE GAMES! YOU'RE DUMB!"
>>
File: image.png (141 KB, 200x600) Image search: [Google]
image.png
141 KB, 200x600
>>8835559
Not every Zelda character looks like they came out of the middle ages. That was my point, idiot.
>>
>>8835534
use scuba
>>
>>8819919
There's been some medieval redesigns for Miraculous Ladybug characters going around online. You should look them up, it may help you out design wise.
>>
File: c2kOj.jpg (216 KB, 1228x1600) Image search: [Google]
c2kOj.jpg
216 KB, 1228x1600
>>8835559
You must be an autist if you can't think of Zelda designs off of the top of your head, let alone google it yourself.
>>
>>8835534
I vote for poly sateen and I would go as far as making it like a body suit (sewing the underwear part into the lining) so you dont have to worry about it riding up
>>
>>8835607
>you must be an autist
I agree that anon is fucking stupid but how does this make them autistic?
>>
>>8837892
I see this is your first day on 4chan
everyone who says or does something that is perceived as dumb on here is called either an autist or a retard
for similar phenomena, see also: cuck, vendetta
>>
>>8837934
Sorry but I have asperger's so when I see something that doesn't make sense to me, I ask questions. Especially when it has to do with my disability.

I have been here much longer than a day.
>>
>>8835534
I'd use a stretch sateen (or other non-knit that will give you a couple inches of circumference stretch) so it can be tailored with zero ease.
Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.