[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Magic City Comic con
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: received_10206261344267485.jpg (98 KB, 1136x734) Image search: [Google]
received_10206261344267485.jpg
98 KB, 1136x734
Whos going?
>>
>>8806584
I want to, but its far, and I don't even have a room yet.
>>
I'll be there mostly for Bill Nye and Big Bird on Friday. Might get some of the Rocky Horror peeps to sign my old 25th anniversary dvd set.
>>
>>8806584
Probs going Saturday. Would do the weekend, but the ticket prices are ridiculous.
>>
>>8806584
I'm going Saturday with some buddies. I've always liked the MACC and the cons it usually has.
>>
Going only Saturday
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 747x898) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 747x898
>>8806584
I'll be going as a fat fuck ichimatsu say hi! havent styled my wig yet
>>
>>8812978
Oh and i'll be going friday only because work. Wish i managed to get contacts on time.
>>
>>8812978
could be cute maybe I'll see you there!
>>
Going to help work all 3 days. If anyone's interested in Smash Bros. come by the game room and say hi, we're going to be running tournaments.
>>
Going for just today I guess.
>>
Anyone else cosplaying/wearing j fash?
>>
How was it today? Good turnout?
>>
File: ftGBMZ28.png (24 KB, 488x488) Image search: [Google]
ftGBMZ28.png
24 KB, 488x488
>>8812978
l-lets hook up
>>
I'll be there on Saturday, pretty excited honestly
>>
>>8815226
s-sure anon
>>8815284
nice cosplaying?
>>
Are we going to have a meetup Saturday or Sunday?
>>
>>8815294
Nah, besides wearing a Stitch onesie at last years Supercon, I haven't dressed up. I haven't come across a character I can cosplay as.
>>
>>8815296
Most people seem to be going on Saturday so I think is obvious
>>
>>8806584
I'd say what I'm cosplaying as but I'm also slightly mortified of meeting people from 4chan of all goddamn places.
>>
going saturday
>>
Went yesterday to see Bill Nye, stayed for the Game of Thrones Q&A. The actor for Hodor was hilarious.

I accidentally bought Saturday-only tickets initially, but then realized Bill Nye was only there on Friday, ended up buying the weekend pass.

I'll be dressing up today as Triss from The Witcher, looking forward to the Rocky Horror and Game of Thrones panels.
>>
>>8815559
I thought it'd be an autism/landwhalefest but I tried a meetup last year and the peeps from this board are chill
>>
My girlfriend went and all I can think about is that she is doing drugs and getting fucked. Am I paranoid?
>>
>>8815769
yes
>>
>>8806584
It's pretty great for the time I've been here. There was an Undertale maelstrom on the second floor if anybody saw that.
>>
Rick and morty panel confirmed that there will be 14 episodes this season, and that it's to air in Nov/Dec of this year!
>>
>>8818549
Thanks for the info anon! I could only go Friday and I missed meeting the creator. I wanted him to sign the con program because they made a typo under his name. I wanted to tell him how much I enjoyed the adventures of "Rick and Morth".
>>
At the harmontown podcast taping a guy punched someone in the face
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.