[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Idol thread!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 134
File: imas1.jpg (195 KB, 675x535) Image search: [Google]
imas1.jpg
195 KB, 675x535
All idols thread

>Idolm@ster
>Cinderella Girls
>AKB0048
>Love Live
>Wake up Girls
>Aikatsu
>Pripara

Love Live is welcome but please keep it cosplay related and not about the game.

What are your idol cosplay plans for next year?
>>
I honestly can not decide if I should do Rin or Kirari for the Starlight Stage outfit... I'm super busty but have the face for Rin, but I'm also worried I wouldn't be tall enough for Kirari? It would be with a small group maybe four girls and I'm only an inch or two taller.
>>
File: image.png (288 KB, 819x975) Image search: [Google]
image.png
288 KB, 819x975
Finally going to be doing one of my dream cosplays for Sakuracon this year! Pic related, Makoto is my fav im@as girl and I'm unreasonably excited.

Bless you, OP. Non LL-centric idol threads give me so much life.
>>
>>8780198
Oh also I am the anon from the thread a while back asking how to get into im@s so thank you!!
>>
File: plansuru.jpg (578 KB, 1400x1000) Image search: [Google]
plansuru.jpg
578 KB, 1400x1000
>>8780198
I personally love both of their outfits, so go for the one you like the most. If you are a small group people won't really care about height, and for bust you can always wear just a non-padded top to reduce it

Here are my plans and wants the next year.
Top row is my actual plans. For the Idolm@ster Luxury version we have a full group, and I am so happy to be Iori, Nana Abe is for a Starlight Stage group this summer, and the Hanayo ones are cosplays I will buy from taobao

Bottom row is the cosplays I would like to make if I get the time, but no plans yet.
>>
File: image.jpg (171 KB, 800x1638) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
171 KB, 800x1638
Planning on cosplaying Iori for an upcoming con and a con in May. Other than that, I don't have anymore idol plans.
>>
>>8780199
please do my wife justice anon!!

i'm planning on cosplaying kirari for an overseas con! i've never been able to cosplay before so i'm excited.
>>
>>8780175
I'd love to see some Tokyo 7th Sisters cosplays.
I'm not really into cosplay, but I'd love to cosplay Nico or Sachiko. ;_;
>>
Gotta get fit before I touch any of my favorite ones, but I like Kotori from LL, Azusa from the original 765 lineup, and too many cinderella girls to count...I guess Rika is top priority.
>>
Has anyone ever tried making their own fictional idol group? I want to make one to help me create new OCs but it may be a waste of time.
>>
I'm planning to cosplay Chieri Sono at an upcoming con! However, I'm not that confident in my wig quality so I might be getting a different wig next time I cosplay her.
>>
File: 2794503626528494.jpg (381 KB, 1525x625) Image search: [Google]
2794503626528494.jpg
381 KB, 1525x625
Top priority is Yayoi then Clarice, but I can't decide which of her jrpg outfits to do since none are recognizable.

Also thinking about Lala from PriPara since she's just so cute and purple.
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 386x380) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 386x380
DID SOMEONE SAY IDOLS?
>>
File: Idol.jpg (4 MB, 2000x2059) Image search: [Google]
Idol.jpg
4 MB, 2000x2059
These are mostly the top things I've wanted to cosplay. Not sure if I*Chu could be mentioned but put it in there anyways. Might scoot in an I*Chu cosplay for next year though! Probably Mio.
>>
>>8780762
I love men in metal diapers
>>
>>8780228
What cons are you going to, anon?
>>
File: macross_delta_latest.jpg (277 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
macross_delta_latest.jpg
277 KB, 1280x720
Who's ready for Macross to re-take its place as the Once and Future Idol Anime?

I want to cosplay the onee-san idol.
>>
This thread is reawakening my need for an Im@s cosplay...
>>
File: newgenerationscover.jpg (113 KB, 430x430) Image search: [Google]
newgenerationscover.jpg
113 KB, 430x430
I really like NewGen's outfits here. Probably cosplay as Uzuki.
>>
>>8780866

I personally don't like any of the character designs for the girls, I think the colors are a mess sadly.
>>
>>8780543
Thank you!! I really hope I pull her off well, she deserves the very best.

Good luck with Kirari! I hope you have a fantastic first cosplay experience, I'm excited for you!
>>
>>8780866
Are the girls actually going to pilot this time?
>>
>>8780228
I can't wait to see your Rika cosplay! That outfit is super super cute!

>>8780198
You can always just wear heels for Kirari! I think people would just be happy to see im@s cosplays at all

There are too many im@s cosplays that I want to do to count, but I'm thinking of getting this and cosplaying Uzuki again
>>
>>8781113
Maybe it'll be like Macross 7 again
>>
>>8781113
The idols, no. Mirage Jenius, maybe.
>>
I really hope that the other idol cosplay scenes will keep on sewing most everything by themselves. I hate how its so normal to buy a taobao cosplay for Love Live. I'm not an elitist about this sort of thing, but that always pisses me off. It's also why so much LL cosplays are shit - because it's so accessible to a fault.
>>
>>8781292
90% of AKB0048 cosplayers got their (our) shit from Taobao.
>>
File: C1P12S1_Tori_Himemiya.png (316 KB, 640x399) Image search: [Google]
C1P12S1_Tori_Himemiya.png
316 KB, 640x399
I'm really looking forward ot next year, I've decided I want all my costumes to fit into an idol/music theme!! I have Anzu (iM@S CG), Akari (Aikatsu!), and Leona (Pripara) in my plans among other things, but first up is Tori from Ensemble Stars!
>>
>>8781292
Sorry, but you do sound elitist. Making a cosplay yourself is no criteria for cosplaying. I'm making almost all of my cosplays myself, but not my love live ones because why should I she'll out so much money and time on a fun time cosplay when I can buy a decent one instead? I'd rather save that time and money for my big cosplay projects
>>
>>8781292
Actually, I think it's a lot better than bought costumes are so accessible to a wide range of cosplayers now. Idol cosplays are usually done in groups, and it makes things look sloppy and sad when one person's costume is completely different quality from someone else's, or when a billion different fabrics are used, causing everyone's outfits to mismatch. That, or one person would bear the brunt of the work and make everyone's costumes, which isn't fair. Simply buying costumes for a group as large as 9 is a much easier solution.
>>
>>8780572
I've been dying to cosplay haru, I just haven't chosen an outfit yet
>>
>>8780803
I was so sad when I found out mio is a boy
>>
>>8781348
>enstars
Good taste, anon. Thinking of doing Chiaki from Ryuuseitai with a Midori friend later if I can balance school and work.
>>
File: 643749285709.png (170 KB, 296x247) Image search: [Google]
643749285709.png
170 KB, 296x247
>>8781431
Wonderful!! I'm considering also doing Shinobu and Nazuna sometime in the future, but they'll probably be after the anime comes out haha... being smaller than Tori kinda limits who I can and can't be. I mean AS MUCH as I'd love to be Ritsu, it's not happening.
>>
>>8780862
Unfortunately I live in Scandinavia so only Scandnavian cons
>>
>>8781541
>>8781431
>>8781348
I didn't know about the existence of this game! I fell in love. Any apk link, please?
>>
>>8781541
Ritsu's not super tall and even seems short in the artwork so you can try! I was a bit hesitant since the enstars boys are tall except ra*bits/Shinobu/Tori and I'm short myself (159cm) but I'm hoping platform boots will help!

>>8781599
You can use a vpn like tunnelbear. Beware that enstars is way different gameplay-wise than other idol games.
>>
>>8781663
Ahaha, I'm 150cm... It always sucks that pretty much all anime boys are so so tall and the short ones tend to be aroud 165cm, so I was really happy that Tori ended up fitting my height and personality type~~ I could try platforms for Ritsu, or wear him for Artist Alley stuff where I'll be sitting behind a table all day and it won't matter.

>>8781599
Like anon said, it's way different gameplay wise than most idol games. It's not necessarily BAD, but if you can't understand Japanese then... there really isn't much of a point in playing it, considering the gameplay isn't really "fun" at all.

Unlike games like LLSIF and DereStage where the main draw is the tap taps and then theres also story stuff on the sde, Enstars draw is the story portions and the game is kinda the thing on the side I guess??

enstars-translations on tumblr has the first two events and scouting events fully translated, and they're slowly working through the main story and side stories as well, they also post translations of the weekly 4komas every Saturday. Then theres the subreddit where you can find a few more event/side story translations scattared about, AND THEN there's also various event translations scattered over tumblr.

To top it all off theres an anime happening.... Next year, I think? No guarantees it'll be any good but it's better than the fans who try to get by just from what they've read on the wiki.
>>
>>8781875
Yeah Tori's really cute, hope it turns out well! My height is kinda awkward where I can't cosplay short (140-150cm) or "average" (165+ cm) sized characters so I'm usually the odd one out without good platforms haha.

And I actually play Enstars without understanding Japanese since I play for the cute cards mostly to waste time. I can make out some dialog with my terrible moon but I usually rely on translations by friends or others. Not the best way to enjoy the game especially since Enstars is dialog heavy with minimal gameplay.

If anyone wants to play something like Love Life but with male idols, I'd recommend Idolish7 or AiChuu.
>>
is there any black or tan idol?
I'd like to cosplay one...
>>
File: Profile_alessandra.png (77 KB, 522x782) Image search: [Google]
Profile_alessandra.png
77 KB, 522x782
>>8781988
>>
File: Profile_jedah.png (79 KB, 522x782) Image search: [Google]
Profile_jedah.png
79 KB, 522x782
>>8782009
>>
>>8782011
>>
>>8782014
>>
File: Akira_Mitsurugi_R.png (1 MB, 600x905) Image search: [Google]
Akira_Mitsurugi_R.png
1 MB, 600x905
>>8782015
>>
File: image.jpg (173 KB, 350x436) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
173 KB, 350x436
>>8781988
Technically Lolirock also counts.
>>
File: image.jpg (164 KB, 1280x829) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164 KB, 1280x829
>>8782030
>>
>>8780866
Really conflicted about those designs, it feels like they got so close, yet it still feels like a mess.
>>
Wooah! thank you anon!!
Well Jedah's casual is pretty but the idol one is kind of a bit slutty, too bad...
>>
>>8782030
yeah, you're right! We were discussing it with my friends but we never planned anything, guess we'll never do this trio
>>
>>8781386
But why just your Love Live ones? The trend I'm seeing is that essentially everyone who cosplays it just opts for Taobao and in most other idol groups where the quality of costumes coming out is significantly higher, the costumes aren't coming from Taobao.
Personally, quality > consistency.
>>8781389
You must not have been in a good group before. Most groups have one person make a specific item and actually coordinate with one another.
>>
>>8782104
because Love Live cosplays are very available and in a good quality for the prie. I'm doing lots of Idolm@ster cosplays this year, as well as big game cosplays, and I'm a very slow worker, so of cpourse it's fun to have that bought cosplay that aren't as fragile as your big stuff to wear just for fun one day.
I love Love Live, but I don't love it enough for me to spend 2 months on a solo cosplay of Hanayo, when I can make another more fun cosplay in that time and buy the Love Live one. Also I don't buy all of my Love Live cosplays, but a few I do, for comfort

And once again, you really do sound elitistic about ths. Like seriously, why do you care so much about what others do?
>>
>>8782123
I don't really care about what others do so much as I'm just stating an opinion... I made the original post about how I'm glad it hasn't devolved into that for other idol fandoms and it turned into an elitism debate. I'm personally bothered by Love Live cosplayers buying their costumes and having it be so accessible is that we all get lumped together. You can't have an "idol photoshoot" anymore because it's just Love Live and if you make the distinction, people get their panties in a wad. The majority of Love Live cosplayers who casually play the game and haven't seen the anime also casually cosplay it and it creates hordes of teenage girls who dwarf the people who are truly talented in other idol groups and even in Love Live too and then refuse to acknowledge that there's a line that needs to be drawn. It's fine to buy a costume if you're slow - I never said it wasn't. I'm glad that people who are cosplaying im@s and the like truly love it and sew their own cosplay, but the sheer majority of cosplayers who buy their costumes(LL specifically) cause the little groups to be overlooked. That's why I don't appreciate the majority who only buy their costumes.
>>
File: kanako.png (1 MB, 644x1154) Image search: [Google]
kanako.png
1 MB, 644x1154
I really want to cosplay Kanako but I'm stuck on which of her outfits to do first. It's between the 5 in pic related. Any ideas?
>>
>>8782364
I think Candy Island Kanako would be the best bet for recognizability and difficulty.
>>
>>8782364
Top left and bottom are gorgeous.
>>
>>8782364
Top left! Kanako is such a sweetie (no pun intended)
>>
>>8782364
Top left or the Starlight Stage one!!
>>
>>8782150
Since you're new I don't expect you to understand what it's like trying to put together a large group. In the process of attempting a handmade love live group and the leader has already bought a lot of fabric to send to people for consistency however
>maybe have a hanayo but she won't give a hard yes yet
>two girls refuse to be anyone but honoka
>one girl was invited but got offended leader didn't ask about her other friend that leader didn't know was into love live and refuses to join now

On top of that people can be massive flakes when making costumes. You try to plan well in advance to give everyone time but then people don't manage time we'll because they get excited about other series and gave to drop and do that instead. If you just buy people are more likely to actually follow through.

Pretty universal for all cosplay not just love live. As for attentipn, well if you have to cosplay for you and find catharsis in the making or just wearing of it. If getting the wrong amount of attention and blaming it on better coordinated groups then pick another Fandom or hobby.
>>
>>8783073
You're right, it's very difficult-- I was already part of two that failed over the past couple years, so I'm learning from my mistakes.

One, you need a strong leader or two who can motivate people and keep them on track, and don't mind picking up sewing slack for the sake of a group.

Two, you need relatively chill people who you've cosplayed with before. Trying to put together a coordinated group like LL with randos is next to impossible. The more people who live nearby the better-- 7 of 9 of us live in the same city, and the other two are longtime friends who can be counted on.

There's going to be a certain amount of herding cats no matter what you do, I think. It's definitely easier if a few people are responsible for the bulk of all the costumes, or else split it up so one person sews the tops, one person does shoe details, one person does accessories, etc.
>>
>>8783073
1) The issues you listed would be the same whether or not the group was sewing the costumes or buying them since costumes tend to be expensive anyway.
2) My issue isn't with blaming it on better coordinated groups, my whole entire issue is that it's very uncommon in that fandom. In my area, you rarely find a unit let alone a full LL group, and I can bet it's not because they couldn't plan to get one together.
>>8783116
This is how you do a group.
>>
>>8780803
>Mio is a guy
Godammit Japan
>>
>>8783134
After what you spend on materials and work time I would say most idol costumes cost the same if not less than a Chinese seller.
>>
>>8783434
Eff I meant the opposite. I love making costumes and realize that a lot of the time chinese sellers can provide a good product for the same cost or less of the materials. It just comes down to whether you enjoy making things, just wearing things or both.
>>
>>8783116
This Idolm@ster group managed to come together because the leader was breathing down everyone's necks, but you kind of have to if you want this kind of consistency.
>>
>>8783524
I love these girls costumes, but I hate that Yayoi, she is way to tall and old for her.
>>
File: tumblr_n2y3zsZoOu1s75dybo1_500.jpg (174 KB, 500x625) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n2y3zsZoOu1s75dybo1_500.jpg
174 KB, 500x625
>>8783542
Is there a vendetta here? If anything complain about her wig.
>>
>>8783576

Not that anon but her wig is bad and her face doesn't Yayoi imo. It very sharp, and it could be that her makeup isn't quite right (I'm not seeing any color in her cheeks/lips,eyes aren't bright etc)
>>
>>8783524
Seeing successful im@s groups makes me so happy, but sad at the same time because mfw I don't have any friends into the series to do a group with. Idolm@ster is my group cosplay dream.
>>
File: Rina_SR4.jpg (99 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
Rina_SR4.jpg
99 KB, 640x800
>tfw I'm almost a feet taller than fave girl
>I will never do Rina justice
At least I can make the costume and convince my friend to cosplay her, right...?
>>
>>8783685
Aww anon, just do it! No one cares about height.
>>
>>8780175
Did anyone catch the made idol announcements at jumpfest?
>>
>>8783667
Anon are you me? I love idol cosplays so much but I'm always doing them solo, which feels really lonely

>>8783685
Honestly anon so many people would just be happy to see a Rina cosplay. I know I would.
>>
File: RyoAkizukiSR1.jpg (106 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
RyoAkizukiSR1.jpg
106 KB, 640x800
>>8780762
Man, I'm glad SideM is getting more popular. Kinda wanna cosplay Ryo
>>
>>8780803
>777 Sisters
Yaaaaaaaas
>>
File: image.png (154 KB, 276x506) Image search: [Google]
image.png
154 KB, 276x506
>>8780803
Anon I wish we could cosplay from Tokyo 7th Sisters together.

Also does anyone have cosplays planned from Aikatsu?
>>
>>8780686
What con is that anon? c:
>>
File: rena-min.jpg (1 MB, 1928x1444) Image search: [Google]
rena-min.jpg
1 MB, 1928x1444
Which one, anons?
>>
File: 320px-Nao_kamiya_normalv2.jpg (72 KB, 320x400) Image search: [Google]
320px-Nao_kamiya_normalv2.jpg
72 KB, 320x400
Which Nao outfit would be the most recognizable? I look the most like her but I know she's not the most popular, so I need one that's easy to spot.
>>
File: 2013042223282281d.jpg (70 KB, 640x367) Image search: [Google]
2013042223282281d.jpg
70 KB, 640x367
>>8784956
Maybe her Triad Primus outfit?
>>
File: 480px-NaoKamiyaSecretRarePlus.jpg (150 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
480px-NaoKamiyaSecretRarePlus.jpg
150 KB, 480x600
>>8784959
>>8784956
I agree about her Triad Primus outfit since it was in the anime, and of course her school uniform too.

Nao is kind of hard outside a small group since she looses her signature hairstyle when she's on stage. If you could get two friends to cosplay Rin and Karen you would be really recognizable though
>>
File: 314idolizedNozomi.png (150 KB, 512x720) Image search: [Google]
314idolizedNozomi.png
150 KB, 512x720
Could we get some pics of Idol outfits/cards that are downright beautiful? Series doesn't matter, I'm just looking for general inspiration, although it would be nice if you could say what it's from!
>>
>>8785465
Planning on cosplaying this one next year!
>>
>>8785465
Absolutely!

Spamming a few of my favorite CG cards
>>
>>8785564
>>
File: tumblr_np7yebLZp21stlez8o3_1280.jpg (100 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_np7yebLZp21stlez8o3_1280.jpg
100 KB, 640x800
>>8785567
>>
>>8785570
>>
>>8785572
>>
File: Momoka_SR7.jpg (100 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
Momoka_SR7.jpg
100 KB, 640x800
>>8785570
Oh man, this one's incredible. I'll post some of my favorite IM@S ones too
>>
>>8785574

>>8785575
Right? Ranko seems to always get gorgeous cards, along with Shuko
>>
File: 480px-Sanae_SR5V2+.jpg (170 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
480px-Sanae_SR5V2+.jpg
170 KB, 480x600
>>8785575
>>
File: 480px-Yumi_SR6+ (1).jpg (178 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
480px-Yumi_SR6+ (1).jpg
178 KB, 480x600
>>8785579
>>
>>8785577
>>
File: tumblr_nszmycWDvk1stlez8o4_1280.jpg (100 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nszmycWDvk1stlez8o4_1280.jpg
100 KB, 640x800
>>8785580
That's one of my fav cards I was just about to post!!

>>8785581
>>
File: Airisrare.jpg (99 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
Airisrare.jpg
99 KB, 640x800
>>8785580
>>
>>8785582
>>
>>8785585
>>
File: 480px-Kanakomelty2.jpg (144 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
480px-Kanakomelty2.jpg
144 KB, 480x600
>>8785582
I know, I love all of the flower-inspired looks on the cards. Pic related is another one of my favorites.
>>
>>8785586
Last one, sorry for all the posting, but it was a lot harder than I thought it would be to pick my favorites
>>
Also pardon the double post and the probably dumb question, but does anyone know of taobao sellers that do im@s cosplays? I know so many churn out a billion LL! ones, but I haven't seen any for im@s
>>
File: 51465573_p0_master1200.jpg (295 KB, 940x677) Image search: [Google]
51465573_p0_master1200.jpg
295 KB, 940x677
Dont forget Producers
>>
>>8784805
Right!
>>
File: 91wo1yqioll__sl1500_.jpg (557 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
91wo1yqioll__sl1500_.jpg
557 KB, 1500x1500
>>8784956
I personally really like this outfit of hers
>>
File: 480px-ChieriClover1.jpg (156 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
480px-ChieriClover1.jpg
156 KB, 480x600
>>8785465
I have a soft spot for this Chieri card even though I hate her character
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdkvUncXBjo
>>
>>8784724
I'm gonna try to do the great Yurika justice! Planned for February 2016.
>>
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 600x826) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 600x826
Does Pretty Rhythm count? I'd love to cosplay Aira someday!
>>
>>8784979
Agree for the Triad outfit
However, I don't think she'd be difficult to recognize even without her signature hairstyle, as long as her eyebrow game is on point. Ideally, having the full unit would be nice, tho.
>>
You guys realize idol stuff (that isn't love live due to a very popular mobile game) will be recognized by 1/1000 people at a con right? It doesn't matter if you cosplay Nao alone or in Triad Primus, I guarantee very few people would recognize you regardless.

Cons are full of casuals who stream anime and don't know what exists beyond memes and adult swim. If you want to cosplay cute idol costumes do it, but if you're trying to gain fame and attention this isn't the niche in western cosplay scenes.

Cosplay at TGS or comiket, the Japanese audience will flock to you there.
>>
>>8784724
>>8784805
Anons. We should make a 7th Sisters group together.
>>
>>8785465
Kaede's cards always take my breath away. I wish I had the body/face to pull her off.
>>
File: KaedeValentines1.jpg (99 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
KaedeValentines1.jpg
99 KB, 640x800
>>8786734
dropped image
>>
>>8786719
Good thing I cosplay for my own enjoyment and not to please others, huh?
>>
>>8786719
I was the person asking about Nao. I don't want fame or lots of attention, I just want to figure out the best costume to make so that all my hard work doesn't go completely unnoticed if I go to a con. Plus, I like meeting other fans of the shit I like so yeah I want something that's recognizable so I can actually have a higher chance of meeting them.
>>
>>8786898
>so yeah I want something that's recognizable so I can actually have a higher chance of meeting them

I kind of agree with >>8786719, just be prepared to maybe not be recognized by anyone. When I cosplayed Uzuki, even in the main Star!! outfit, I was barely recognized at all. The upside, though, is that the few people who did recognize me were super hyped to see a CG, which made everything worth it. So, if there are perchance im@s fans at the con, they'll probably recognize you and they'll most likely be incredibly happy to see you!
>>
>>8786868

I don't either, but I l always hear im@s cosplayers especially surprised when no one at a con recognizes them and, well yeah the main con audience doesn't watch a lot of unlicensed stuff, and even fewer know what idolmaster even is as a game or have even played any one of them. However, I've also seen the same thing happen when people cosplay popular seasonal anime titles, and few people recognize them. Again, con folks are casual as fuck.

>>8786898
>>8786914

Basically this. I remember cosplaying Chihaya around the time the 2nd game came out at Anime Expo, huge convention, thousands of attendees. What was funny is a lot of people asked for my photo, but not one of them knew who I was. On the last day of con as I was heading back to my hotel, a guy shouts from across the street "Chihaya!" and that basically made my convention. And the idol love has been growing slowly since, but I really do love interacting with even just a handful of fan fans at cons. Plus cute sparkly girly costumes, what the hell isnt there to love?
>>
File: I'm an indecisive little shit.jpg (783 KB, 2400x2400) Image search: [Google]
I'm an indecisive little shit.jpg
783 KB, 2400x2400
>>8784724
I'm going to be Cosplaying Akari, July 2016!

I'm having a lot of trouble picking a coord though, since I don't know if I can actually make the one I want to do. I want to do bottom right, but don't know how possible it will be to make those 3d tulips. I will probably just start off with her school coord.
>>
>>8786934
>a guy shouts from across the street "Chihaya!"
Hahaha basically the same thing happened to me! The guys who got excited when they saw my costume had gone to the 10 anniversary live in Japan. Gotta love those wota types.
>>
>>8786914
Yeah, I'm not prepared to meet a lot of people or anything. Honestly just meeting one other fan of the series at a con would make the cosplay worth it. Hopefully whichever outfit I go with will help me find another fan!
>>
File: image.jpg (279 KB, 1024x659) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
279 KB, 1024x659
The new Starlight Tsgae outfit has got me wanting to cosplay Mika again.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1435129581821.jpg (30 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1435129581821.jpg
30 KB, 540x960
I've done a Takane casual outfit from the anime, the movie outfit, and Kaede casual outfit, all of them getting veryyyyy few people recognizing them, but like anon above said, the people that did recognized were very enjoyable and had good conversations about whatever was news at the time. I've even met the infamous animeweedlord420 and he was very fun to talk to about idolshit.

On the other hand, I also cosplayed Rin from Love Live in her Sega outfit because I'm a segashit and expected nothing because it was such a low key outfit, and ended up getting stopped a bunch of times for that.

I still say to this day that Bandai wasted a good opportunity on capturing America.

Pic related is me and a friend of mine at AX one year
>>
>>8780199
If I see you I'll take your picture ahhhh
I'll be in Love Live almost all of con so it won't be too hard to find other idols
>>
>>8786719
No. I didn't realize that a game I needed a VPN t play would mean less normies would recognize me.
But really more aidorus, we do it because we love it. I feel like my musical background has a use and it's great.
>>
>>8786735
FUCK I love her. Something about her fluffy hair and gentle eyes is just so pleasing.
>>8788350
this precious child
>>8788418
Cuuute I wish this were less blurry
>>
File: nicora.jpg (270 KB, 404x606) Image search: [Google]
nicora.jpg
270 KB, 404x606
>>8784805
Also vote for right!

>>8786726
That sounds like a plan! Though I am guessing we all live in different parts of the world.
>>
File: qruitmemorunicole.jpg (31 KB, 494x740) Image search: [Google]
qruitmemorunicole.jpg
31 KB, 494x740
I'll dump some idol pictures.
>>
File: rona.jpg (319 KB, 427x640) Image search: [Google]
rona.jpg
319 KB, 427x640
>>8788497
>>
File: t7s.jpg (221 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
t7s.jpg
221 KB, 683x1024
>>8788499
>>
File: CVm6WbbUsAAupqh.jpg (95 KB, 599x736) Image search: [Google]
CVm6WbbUsAAupqh.jpg
95 KB, 599x736
>>8788501
>>
File: CBb2z_IU8AAhmsa.png (426 KB, 437x656) Image search: [Google]
CBb2z_IU8AAhmsa.png
426 KB, 437x656
>>8788502
>>
File: 20150526_01_23.jpg (223 KB, 994x1500) Image search: [Google]
20150526_01_23.jpg
223 KB, 994x1500
>>8788503
>>
File: madokaama.jpg (127 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
madokaama.jpg
127 KB, 500x750
>>8788510
>>
File: tumblr_neffzpd87t1tty00eo1_540.jpg (175 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_neffzpd87t1tty00eo1_540.jpg
175 KB, 540x720
>>8788512
>>
>>8788513
>>
File: CWMc4snUEAAvoNz.png (668 KB, 600x905) Image search: [Google]
CWMc4snUEAAvoNz.png
668 KB, 600x905
>>8788518
>>
File: nana abe.jpg (180 KB, 800x632) Image search: [Google]
nana abe.jpg
180 KB, 800x632
Which one of Nana's Starlight Stage outfits do you think is the prettiest? She got the new one (right) yesterday , and I can't decide which one I like the most since I like elements from both
>>
>>8788525
Personally, I really like her newest one. It's a little less busy than the other
>>
File: NanaSpace1.jpg (99 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
NanaSpace1.jpg
99 KB, 640x800
>>8788526
I really like the newer one as well, the fur trim and colored squares are so cute!! Though my ultimate fav of her outfits would have to be pic related, I wanna learn how to do EL Wire to make it

>really wish Nana was a main girl in the anime
>wanna cosplay her in OP2 outfit soooo bad but not canon
>>
>>8788527
sorry i removed the first image because the file was so big.

Her first one is kind of busy yes, though i love the maid and space elements of it, and the pinka nd blue

Second one is really cute two thoufh with the bunny apron, and harlequin pattern, but it's also VERY pink ( I love pink but I like it balanced)
>>
>>8788531
Love that outfit of hers too, but since I'm in a Starlight Stage group I need one of her Starlight Stage outfits.

Well at least Nana got some more screen time in the second season!
>>
>>8788533
Anon you're so lucky to be in a SS cosplay group!! I'm super envious!
>>
File: image.jpg (298 KB, 1024x659) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
298 KB, 1024x659
>>8788533
>>8788538
I am so jealous of anon too! SS group sound so fun!
>>
>>8788533
Thirding on being jelly of you being in a SS group!! I'm a lone Nana so I guess that gives me the freedom to do any of her outfits, ah~~

I also wanna cosplay Anzu but I tend to find her outfits.... boring or ugly. At least space maid bunny is right up my alley!
>>
File: image.jpg (233 KB, 1274x798) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
233 KB, 1274x798
>>8788526
Also I like her newer outfit-- it's so adorable!
>>
File: image.png (4 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.png
4 MB, 2048x1536
>>8788551
I actually like her SS outfit but in all honesty I am a sucker for a lot of Starlight Stage SSRs
>>
>>8788551
>>8788541
>>8788538
I'm so hyped, I started the group and there were so many friends that wanted to join.

Right now I'm leaning more towards the blue and pink one, because I love gingham
>>
>>8788479
>>8788479
Oh! You'll be at Sakuracon, too?

To be honest, I'm really really hoping I'll find some other people there in im@s cosplay, though I'm not sure if I'll be too lucky. But definitely stop me! I haven't actually seen/played Love Live (yet), but I'm up for idol love all the same!
>>
>>8789290
If you show up to the friday LL gathering (yeah I know I know...) you'll see me there at least. I'm really friendly lol it's my home con so I'm always there. I know a few of my friends know Idolmaster even if they aren't wearing any of it at Sak, one I think is doing AKB again though
>>
File: aaaaa.png (310 KB, 349x587) Image search: [Google]
aaaaa.png
310 KB, 349x587
>>8785594
>Cosonsen
Not sure if they're on taobao but they're on every other selling website. They have a couple of im@s outfits, I ordered pic related and it's such fantastic quality!
>>
>>8789608
>Cosonsen
https://cosonsen.world.taobao.com/ they're on taobao
>>
Is Miss Monochrome welcomed? I really want to cosplay her, but not her main outfit. I'd like to do pic related or her detective/undercover outfit.
>>
File: 1451574788289.webm (3 MB, 710x400) Image search: [Google]
1451574788289.webm
3 MB, 710x400
>>8781113
>>8781291
Confirmed, Mirage pilots, the idols don't.

The idols surf on the VFs and culture people in the face, though.
>>
>>8789608
From what I know Ascos is also selling Starlight Stage dresses, if anyone is interested.
>>
I legitimately want to make all of mika's outfits. ...
Anyone that likes her have a favorite?
>>
>>8790969
why are you posting a picture that's already been posted
>>
>>8790247
I think I realized what I don't like about the designs, the hair especially with her.. .is just too much. I'm too busy figuring out how her hair works while looking instead of thinking "wow she's cute!"
>>
>>8786719
Eh, I mean I was an idol casual (I am an Ace Combatfag, so I knew Idolmaster from there, got into Idolmaster (Ritsuka best girl), then I went to a Love Live photoshoot, took some great photos there, and now I'm deep in love live hell AND CG hell (Anastasia is the best gift of the Soviet Union)
>>
>>8788418
is animeweedlord420 as amazing/bizzare as he is on SA, because I will force myself to go to AX to meet him.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1445236016768.jpg (25 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1445236016768.jpg
25 KB, 640x480
>>8791368
He's just fucking hilarious.
>>
>>8791368
he's great
>>
>>8780198
this is me and I broke.
I broke. I bought a wig for Mika with no actual plans wtf did I do. I like a lot of her outfits but I'm not sure which to start with...
>>
>>8790787

It looks pretty cute! I assume they'll do variations on the type (passion,cool,cute), I want to cosplay so many passion idols!
>>
File: img_0014.jpg (307 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
img_0014.jpg
307 KB, 1334x750
>>8790969
I love a lot of Mika outfits but pic related will always be my favourite. It''s very skimpy but also I fell in love with it after I bought her Charisma Gal figure.
>>
File: Mika_SS_SR1+.png (534 KB, 1280x824) Image search: [Google]
Mika_SS_SR1+.png
534 KB, 1280x824
>>8790969
Her Fruit Starlight Stage one, I love it!

I also really like her in her School uniform
>>
File: 480px-Mika3rdAnniversaryS.jpg (158 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
480px-Mika3rdAnniversaryS.jpg
158 KB, 480x600
>>8790969
I really like Mika's casual outfits, shows how much she's influenced by Gyaru and super cute
>>
File: MikaJougasakiSRare1.jpg (99 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
MikaJougasakiSRare1.jpg
99 KB, 640x800
>>8793462
Right? Her, Rina, Rika, and Risa all have the most adorable gyaru clothes, and I love that they're old-school and kogyaru influenced instead of just being neogyaru-esque
>>
File: Sayubrain.jpg (67 KB, 250x378) Image search: [Google]
Sayubrain.jpg
67 KB, 250x378
What's the gulls' consensus on cosplaying IRL idols?
Pic semi-related. I'd love to do Sayumi's polkadot dress from the Shabadabadoo video honestly.
>>
>>8793981
I love it. There's a lot of Morning Musume outfits id love to cosplay. I kinda wanna cosplay male idorus too.
>tfw when you're a huge fan of NEWS but no one will recognize you.
>>
>>8794014

>NEWS

I found out about them and their music...through my boyfriend. I always tease him about it, but he likes the boy band aesthetic (kind of a "I wish I could be that cool" in the same vein of me wanting to be a kawaii aidoru or something).
>>
File: heavy_pv_0000.gif (2 MB, 450x251) Image search: [Google]
heavy_pv_0000.gif
2 MB, 450x251
>>8793981
I think cosplaying IRL idols is great! I've wanted to do AKB48's Heavy Rotation outfit for yeeeeears, and even tho she's not an idol, I'd love to do a few of Kyary's outfits!
>>
File: tumblr_nx5w5rrQg61sqjxs6o5_1280.jpg (126 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nx5w5rrQg61sqjxs6o5_1280.jpg
126 KB, 640x800
>>8780803
where is a last girl from?

>>8781292
LL have a lot of printed costumes. While I can paint it myself it won`t be as good as printed one. This and I can`t even see all the details in this prints.

>>8793981
for me it`s harder to get into irl idols but if you want to cosplay just go for it!

Also anyone playing in GF note?
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 640x360
>>8793981
Not sure if it counts, but I'm cosplaying this outfit of Aina's from one of the LL lives.
>>
File: ONEW no uwabaki.jpg (285 KB, 606x798) Image search: [Google]
ONEW no uwabaki.jpg
285 KB, 606x798
>>8793981
I'd LOVE to cosplay one of these outfits. I love ruffles and poofy idolwear!
Take a look at these costumes in action, you won't regret it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KnfDBQwmF0
>>
>>8781988
a lot of artist draw the human form of the sb69 sheep girl as black and i think she looks really good (esp bc her small sprite does have dark skin like...)
>>
>>8793981
its been years but i still cant get over my burning hatred for her.

I swear they made Nico in her image. It struck the same exact twinge of hate I had for Sayumi.
>>
>>8796437
I honestly thought Nico was more like Momoko when she was still in Berryz
>>
File: 7.jpg (220 KB, 438x599) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
220 KB, 438x599
>>8796682
I dunno, the "nico nico nii" was too close to sayumis "usa-chan peace" even with the hand motions. and the clearly fake im-playing-up-the-idol-shtick-and-im-the-cutest thing was 100% sayu.
>>
>>8785623
I would love an iM@S group where they have a Producer-san with them! Oh my god, it would be so cute
>>
Is Aikatsu any good? I like some of their outfits but the style makes it feel like Pripara and I couldn't stand watching more than one episode of that...
>>
>>8798137
pripara's shit, bro. pretty rhythm was a lot better, desu. but aikatsu is great. the first 30 episodes or so have bad CGI, but the character are great and the songs are pretty fun. and personally, I like their outfits much better than other kids idol anime. I've been watching it once a week for over a year now and haven't found an episode or character I didn't like yet. they both have the card systems and magical stages, but other than that, they're two different shows. just give it a little slack at the beginning, because like I said, the animation is kind of bad. (but it gets better!)
>>
>>8793981
My cosplay goals include Watanabe Miyuki's Warukii outfit. The tail, horns, ruffles and bows. Legit goals!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2354y9_%E6%B8%A1%E8%BE%BA%E7%BE%8E%E5%84%AA%E7%B4%80-%E3%82%8F%E3%82%8B%E3%81%8D%E3%83%BC-nmb48-request-hour-2014-version_music
>>
File: kzVSCBp.jpg (141 KB, 1024x701) Image search: [Google]
kzVSCBp.jpg
141 KB, 1024x701
>>8798137
I liked the first season and beginning of the second season a lot. Then they started introducing new girls, and the series became more about the new girls rather than the ones that were first introduced. I'm sure the rest of it is ok, but when Ichigo was no longer the main part of the story, i kind of stopped caring.

The CG animation through the few episodes are pretty bad, but the songs are great and catchy. The animation does get better along the lines though. It's a pretty good show if you don't expect too much from it.

personal favorite song/performance:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsXMqNXZeJI

Ending song performance:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzVYjo4w7Lk

favorite weird performance:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-ndpui63mk
>>
File: a60e8ad9.jpg (247 KB, 1920x1440) Image search: [Google]
a60e8ad9.jpg
247 KB, 1920x1440
>>8798264
Oh gosh, the Warukii outfits totally are goals. I love how everything is pastel except for her black horns and tail, it's too cute.
>>
>>8798137
Looks like I'm the devil's advocate, but I thought Pripara was tolerable and fun to watch but Aikatsu was somehow more childish in that it pretended to be "grown up" instead of either giving into being a fun show or pulling off dramatic elements. It gave the appearance of trying too hard to create depth but with no real substance or plot. I can't stand it. I do like the simpler character designs, though. And I liked Mizuki.
>>
>>8788418
Takahe has god tier casual clothes, I want to make her whole wardrobe :( but I suck and never get around to it.

I am happy to see someone make them. Very cute!
>>
>>8798335
Mizuki was the most irritating character.

I didn't dislike pripara but it definitely felt like.. less natural in a way. The thing I hated about the beginning of akatsu was ichigos brother announcing their special moves randomly in the middle of the song. Pripara did that through the WHOLE PERFORMANCE and it just drove me nuts. I did really like the evil headmistress lady though, her hair is bonkers.
>>
>>8798458
I thought the inclusion of an idol who worked hard and succeeded was great in a little girl show, especially since the other (early) characters took the magic talent route. I also liked her design the most. I will admit that I didn't get very far in so I don't know if she ended up annoying as she didn't have a lot of screen time in the segments I watched.
She was awesome, haha. I do feel like I didn't watch Pripara wanting an idol anime—I watched it because I wanted to relax and it was fun, though ridiculous. I expected the same thing from Aikatsu but I didn't get it.
>>
File: SAYANEE.jpg (266 KB, 775x523) Image search: [Google]
SAYANEE.jpg
266 KB, 775x523
>>8798264
>>8798285
YES I AGREE! It's 2 cute. I'm more on the bustier side, so I'd prefer to do Sayanee's ver.
>>
>>8781988
>>8782030
Here are most but not all of Talia's outfits.
>>
>>8799374
GOD BLESS SAYANEE'S VERSION
I love Miyuki but Sayaka's voice is so lovely and it was so cute when she did the dance!
>>
Can someone dump some idols with glasses? I'm struggling to find any.
>>
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 640x800
>>8802593
There is a lot of characters from Cinderella girls who wear glasses, most notably the queen of glasses, Haruna.
>>
image.jpg
118 KB, 640x800
>>8802658
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 640x800
>>8802659
>>
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 640x800
>>8802661
Saori is cute but she loses her braids and glasses when in idol form though her casual wear is pretty nice too.
>>
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 640x800
>>8802663
>>
File: image.jpg (119 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119 KB, 640x800
>>8802666
>>
image.jpg
118 KB, 640x800
>>8802667
>>
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 640x800
>>8802668
>>
image.jpg
114 KB, 640x800
>>8802671
>>
File: image.png (287 KB, 313x635) Image search: [Google]
image.png
287 KB, 313x635
>>8802675
There's also Ritsuko from the main Idolm@ster series although she also got some cards in Cinderella Girls and Million Live.
>>
>>8802661
I personally love Chinatsu
>>
File: WARUNYAN.jpg (600 KB, 1779x797) Image search: [Google]
WARUNYAN.jpg
600 KB, 1779x797
>>8798264
>>8798285
>>8800820
HOLD YOUR HORSES EVERYONE. AT THE 5TH AKB48 UTA GASSEN KOJIHARU DID WARUNYAN!!! MY DREAMS HAVE COME TRUE!!! I need to see that outfit, she's my favorite all-time AKB member. I even planned to cosplay her from AKB0048.
PLEASE DON'T LOOK TACKY
>all that fur....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeXzN2_Wl3M
@ 0:18
>>
File: Ohgee.jpg (347 KB, 1013x450) Image search: [Google]
Ohgee.jpg
347 KB, 1013x450
>>8802943
Ok jesus christ. Tacky confirmed
>>
>>8802680
Aaah thanks anon!
>>
File: 480px-Miraisr4.jpg (163 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
480px-Miraisr4.jpg
163 KB, 480x600
I'm loving this dress that Mirai has, it's omething with the multicolored underskirt that i just loves. Though i know noone would even have a slightest clue who I was if I ever cosplayed it... Yayoi have a matching one that is cute but not as nice in my opinion, but at least she would be somewhat reognizable
>>
>>8803574
Takane has one too
>>
>>8803591
Yeah but I'm 5'2 so I really don't think Takane suit me
>>
File: tumblr_myoh6oA4DD1rcc9zpo2_250.gif (639 KB, 239x215) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_myoh6oA4DD1rcc9zpo2_250.gif
639 KB, 239x215
>>8802943
"This video contains content from AKB48. It is not available in your country."
>>
>>8803662
If you're by yourself then you'll be fine. Yayoi's is still cute though. I've wanted to do Takane's for a while, but I don't have a short friend to con into being Yayoi.
>>
File: image.jpg (510 KB, 1280x824) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
510 KB, 1280x824
Which Kanade outfit should I cosplay? I am leaning towards her SSR outfit or her Blue-Winged Maiden one.
>>
>>8804754

I really like this one
>>8785564
>>
>>8804754
i love the one you posted out of what I've seen
>>
cosplaying miki and i'm not sure which color to go with for a wig, i was thinking Arda's Ororo Silky in Marigold, but i'm not 100% about it
>>
File: image.png (178 KB, 448x252) Image search: [Google]
image.png
178 KB, 448x252
>>8805815
I like the color of marigold and I think it would suit Miki well. Have you decided on an outfit?

Also is anyone else learning some dances? I know Love Live cosplayers are doing it but I am wondering about other Idol series. I know there's a lot less of them but I've seen a couple of cool Aikatsu dance covers and Idolmaster ones.
>>
Curious. Anyone on the west coast thinking of doing an I*Chu cosplay? Sort of want more people to do it with me, but not many of my friends seem to be into it.
>>
>>8808030
Along with the dances I'm learning with my Love Live group (We're performing Yume no Tobira soon, and along with this we're in the process of learning Wild Stars, Shangri-La Shower and Sunny Day Song), I'm doing solo cosplay dance covers of Kyun! Vampire Girl as Takane (Idolmaster) and Make It! as Laala (PriPara) since I made the costume last year.
>>
>>8798137
As an avid idol fan, I really enjoy Aikatsu! It's super light hearted with tons of cute music and outfits to boot.
Keep in mind it's a kids show though, so it's not as story intense as other stuff, but easy to let play in the bg or if you're in the mood for just some fun and cute plot lines.
It's probably tied with im@s for being my favorite cast of characters too.
So yeah, defiantly worth a try anon! (just ignore some of that sad looking cg the first few episodes, lol)
>>
>tfw I made new friends at a con last year and we're making a Triad Primus group

I can't believe my little cinderella girls dreams are finally coming true anons. I guess being solitary im@s cosplayers in a sea of llsif cosplays really does have its benefits
>>
>>8808030
i'm crossplaying vampire kyun with a takane, hopefully it works out, Miki is my favorite idol
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 280x420) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 280x420
I'm going to be cosplaying Kirari this year and I'm having the hardest time figuring out her hair color. I was thinking of Epic Cosplay's cocoa brown color, but it might be too dark...
>>
File: Takagaki.Kaede.600.1776554.jpg (39 KB, 600x444) Image search: [Google]
Takagaki.Kaede.600.1776554.jpg
39 KB, 600x444
I think I will make sure to cosplay Kaede this year ! I havn't chosen which outfit yet though. Even though he hates Idolm@ster my bf said he'd cosplay producer with me!
>>
File: Kanade_SS_SR+.png (588 KB, 1280x824) Image search: [Google]
Kanade_SS_SR+.png
588 KB, 1280x824
>>8804754
Blue-Winged Maiden has been my desktop background for like 3 months so I'm super biased towards it. But I do love this one! I'm excited to see some Kanade love though! Her image song pretty much sold me on her.
>>
File: tumblr_n85db6oNpJ1tg0uj0o1_500.png (349 KB, 484x467) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n85db6oNpJ1tg0uj0o1_500.png
349 KB, 484x467
This Hibiki outfit is one of my dream idol cosplays, and I have friends that cosplays the other girls. However even though Hibiki is my favorite Im@s girl she isn't the one I usually cosplay in groups, so I'm a bit afraid that the girl that always picks Hibiki first will be offended of me cosplaying her with our friends...
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 600x405) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 600x405
>>8809655
Congrats anon! I have to say that I am pretty jealous but post pics once you have your cosplays finished!

>>8811302
I say go for it. I have a friend who always cosplays Chihaya but she wanted to cosplay Takane for one of the outfits and was scared that I would be mad at her. I told her that I won't be mad as everyone has the right to cosplay what they want. Same with my friend who usually is Kotori in another group but I wanted to do police Kotori and she has no problem with that.
>>
>>8810822
Coco brown is too brown, her hair definitely has a red/orange tone.
>>
>>8810822
It's more orange, Arda's pumpkin or Dark copper red would look better imo
>>
No love for Ranko? She has a lot of nice outfits and I'm in the plans to do this version. Can't wait!
>>
File: Ranko_SS_SR+.png (572 KB, 1280x824) Image search: [Google]
Ranko_SS_SR+.png
572 KB, 1280x824
>>8811460
Ahhh, dropped pic.
>>
>>8811435
>>8811452

I was a little worried about getting something too orange, but yeah, now that I look at it more the cocoa brown seems too brown. I'll try something more orangey. Thank you, anons!
>>
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 640x800
What are your favourite casual outfits from any idol game? I personally really like Kaede's, Syuko's and Kanade's casual outfits from Idolmaster and Inlove a lot of Umi and Nozomi casual outfits.
>>
image.jpg
114 KB, 640x800
>>8813286
Posting a couple of examples.
>>
File: image.png (123 KB, 512x720) Image search: [Google]
image.png
123 KB, 512x720
>>8813290
>>
File: image.png (146 KB, 512x720) Image search: [Google]
image.png
146 KB, 512x720
>>8813293
>>
File: image.jpg (175 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
175 KB, 600x900
>>8813294
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 600x800
>>8813290
I have to admit that I really Syuko's outifts and just to keep things relevant I will post a coup,e of cosplays.
>>
File: image.jpg (260 KB, 1245x1831) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
260 KB, 1245x1831
>>8813313
>>
File: image.jpg (247 KB, 1172x1815) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
247 KB, 1172x1815
>>8813318
>>
File: image.jpg (146 KB, 729x1095) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146 KB, 729x1095
>>8813337
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 399x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 399x600
>>8813343
>>
>>8781348
I'm so pumped you're doing Akari. I've cosplayed Ichigo to a few cons and the only other Aikatsu cosplayers I've seen have been Taobao school uniform Ichigos.

What cons are you going to, anon?
>>
File: tumblr_nyfijxEjp51up7w0jo1_1280.jpg (199 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyfijxEjp51up7w0jo1_1280.jpg
199 KB, 1200x900
I've been wanting to cosplay this specific stage outfit from one of HKT48's concerts. I saw this while browsing Tumblr, and I instantly fell in love with it.
>>
>>8813301
What game/series is this from?
>>
>>8813775
Tokyo Seventh Sister
>http://sisters.kouhi.me/index.php?title=Serizawa_Momoka
>>
Is anyone planning to go to Hyper Japan in July? I am planning to organise a Love Live and an Idolmaster group of anyone is interested.
>>
File: tumblr_naysoainuY1r3fop8o1_500.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_naysoainuY1r3fop8o1_500.gif
2 MB, 500x281
I really hope Tokyo 7th sisters will get an Anime. With the uprising popularity of idol animes, and the girls look really cute, and it would be much easier to have people cosplaying with you if they can watch an anime
>>
>>8811302
are you talking about bitchigokitty?
>>
>>8813516
Please do it, anon! That would be so cute.
>>
File: tumblr_n7160epRiE1seatfuo1_400.gif (408 KB, 350x398) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n7160epRiE1seatfuo1_400.gif
408 KB, 350x398
>>8813372
AH SORRY I DIDN'T SEE YOUR REPLY I haven't been in the idol thread for a few days eheh...

Uh I'm an Ausanon, I live in Melbourne to be more specific, so unless you live here I really doubt you'd run into me at any cons... If you do live here however I go to all Melb cons except PAX!! I still haven't decided which I'll do Akari for, though.
>>
>>8814559
I'm in a Love Live group for one of the days at least. If there's an Im@s group I'd stick around for another day.
>>
File: 1524402.jpg (99 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
1524402.jpg
99 KB, 640x800
>>8814559
I think I am going to Hyper Japan and I might be doing Syuko or Frederica on one of those days if Cinderella Girls are welcome! Also might be Nozomi on another day so I would love to meet up with a fellow idol friend!
>>
>>8817335
>Frederica
I love you already
>>
>>8814793
No it's not, this girl haven't even watched the anime, she just likes Hibikis design (she sure wouldn't be her favorite personality wise)
>>
File: BO09S5jCMAAJoKG.jpg (202 KB, 1024x651) Image search: [Google]
BO09S5jCMAAJoKG.jpg
202 KB, 1024x651
The show is like hot blooded and all, but it does have idols haha. Really wanted to do Tsubasa and Maria, as well as their battle outfits too!
>>
File: image.png (523 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
523 KB, 500x750
>>8817334
>>8817335
Yeah we should meet up if you have time! I think I will be cosplaying Anastasia, Miki and Kotori but I might change Anastasia to Syuko maybe.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 134

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.