[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
counter strike source cover guy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
hey all, i am trying to make a airsoft loadout of the guy one the counter strike source cover, can some of you help me find what his uniform consists of?
>>
>>8777953
it consists of learning to use the catalog and the dumb questions thread >>8768622
>>
You'd be better off asking /k/ than the faggots in here, OP.

Although they'll mock you for airshit.
>>
a>>8777953
>holy shit, something on /cgl/ I can give input on

let's assume you have the rifle (if not, buy literally any M4 with a carry handle iron sight) and full seal goggles (bonus points if the frame is black, then just rest them in your helmet between rounds to complete the look)

>helmet - Avengers Bump helmet in black
>chest rig - Avengers Assaulter chest rig (the closest I could find in appearance
>BDU - anything in navy blue
>gloves - see above
>balaclava - personal preference
>holster - Blade-Tec Revolution paddle holster
>knee pads - again, your choice. I'd recommend Condor Quick Release tactical knee pads

really wish I could just drop links to all of these, but the spam filter gets triggered

don't listen to people telling you to post in /k/, they'll just laugh at you and bump the thread off the board
>>
>>8777953
You might try >>>/asp/ for airsoft

Or the Mil surplus thread on >>>/k/ DON'T MENTION AIRSOFT THERE !
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 587x733) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 587x733
Related note I'd like to play paintball as one of the Anarchists from CS:GO

Does anyone know where to get some cool patches I can sew onto a black hoodie, bandana, and the green backpack?
>>
>>8780247
Not OP btw
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.