[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
More mail horror stories anyone?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Universal-Horror-Stamps.jpg (43 KB, 500x419) Image search: [Google]
Universal-Horror-Stamps.jpg
43 KB, 500x419
>Order Christmas dress from Glitzy Wonderland on the 2nd
>Sure that website says 7 days processing, pay extra for EMS
>12th, no dispatch notification, message via contact us page
>17th, no reply, turn to facebook and ask for refund as no way it'll arrive in time
>18th, open paypal dispute/claim to try speed things up
>20th, they post the dress

MFW now I can't get my money back and I probably still wont have the dress to wear on Christmas. it's literally a Christmas themed print so I'll have to wear it next year. Really could have done with the money now instead
>>
>>8776243
I tought you can't open a PayPal claim before 45 days, it was changed?
>>
>>8776246
They must have changed it, they let me open a dispute and let me escalate it to a claim straight away. Wonder if that might be due to this seller though, they don't seem to be the most organised and others on their facebook have been threatening claims. I bought a hard to find colour way of an indie dress from them last year, and they sent me the wrong colour, then sent me a second dress on top on the first by accident. Only bothered with them this time because they were the only site that (I thought) didn't have a month long waiting time for it to be made
>>
Not cosplay or EGL related but
>Gets external hard drive for christmas
>Suppose to come last friday doesn't
> UPS Notice straight up states could be lost ask for refund or new copy
>Ensue panic as it's a two terabyte for a computer on it's last legs
>Arrives sunday and propped against the door so when I open it falls in.
>Feel bad for anyone with that driver shipping fragiles to be broke that way.
>It's in a completely unsealed box like picture.
>The ends just slid into it's sides.So could have fallen out at any point.
>Seal on hard drive casing looks tampered with but not opened

Seriously would it kill UPS to not be hella shit for once.
>>
The Usps tracking site is down
>I'm panicking so much right now
>>
>>8776243
So the dress actually arrived. But it's printed backwards... Ugh
>>
>>8778731
wth pics?
>>
>>8776243
>ordering from GlitzyWonderland
There's your problem.
>>
>>8779323
pic attached
>>8779333
Yeah I know, but I really fancied this print and it was the only place that had it in stock. I've had issues with them before, but last time my issue resulted in getting a free dress, so I figured it was worth it for one dress. Won't be bothering with them in future
>>
>>8779489
Well, if it's any help, that might be grounds for a refund.

>inb4 "It's just inside out!"
>>
>>8779489
Why do people continue to buy from SouffleSong? I've been watching them since their Mucha print and everything is such shit quality. Bad construction, bad printing, and now they don't even pay attention to their shit being printed incorrectly.
>>
>>8779499
because they're fat
>>
>>8779490
Yeah I'm hoping for a partial refund. Basically said this item is wrong and it's too late for a refund, what can be done?>>8779499
This was my first experience with them, I never hear anyone say anything about them either good or bad and just figured it was a cheap dress with a cute print and a nice cut for slouching around on Xmas. My only other experiences with indie brands have been surface spell whose quality was amazing and krad lanrete whose communication was appalling but the dresses aren't terrible. All I could think when I saw that logo backwards was this is some Bodyline tier shit and I'm pretty sure they discounted their backwards print batch
>>8779510
Nope, although I wasn't sure which size I needed so I went with the large and it's freaking huge on me, so glad it has lacing at the back cos otherwise I'd look like a big red bag
>>
I ordered something from amazon and had it sent to a Packstation (parcel box? some kind of automated parcel pickup booth).
When I checked order tracking on the day the parcel was supposed to arrive, I found a notice that it could not be delivered and was sent back.
Turns out DHL removed that particular Packstation without prior notice for unknown reasons.
I'm really annoyed that they sent my order back instead of leaving it at the main post office, which is only 2 meters away from where the packstation was located.
I hate DHL.
>>
>>8782873
we all hate DHL, anon. that's why I most of the time ask if the seller won't ship through DHL nowadays.
>>
>>8776246
I was under the impression that you had to open the claim before 45 days, which is one of the reasons PP doesn't want you placing claims on a layaway.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.