[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What cosplays say vs what they mean.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2
File: BFzEhq_CMAENCc8.jpg (94 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
BFzEhq_CMAENCc8.jpg
94 KB, 600x600
"I'm ghosting this con because it does not deserve my money!"
>I think the con is still worth going to and will drop huge sums of money for transportation, multiple cosplays, and room.

"I cosplay for fun"
>I can't be arsed to make a descent outfit and instead of getting better, I'll hash out this excuse to deflect any valid critisism

(While talking to another cosplayer from the same series) "Oh I'm also planning a cosplay of ___.
>By planning I mean "I put it on a list on Facebook" really I'm just saying this as an easy way to continue the conversation.

"Let's do a duo cosplay!"
>Let me have you make both our outfits while do nothing until con time where I can enjoy the fruits of your labor.

"I never get any photos of my cosplay
>I'm totally ignoring all the con selfies I took and blurry hallway photos my friends snapped. Cosplay photos ONLY exist if they're taken with an HD camera by a person I've never seen before

"Look at my next cosplay lineup!"
>Look at all the characters currently popular on the internet

"I got a secret cosplay that you'll never know of. It's going to be amazing!
>My costume is going to surprise people even after I post detailed WIP photos and spam my FB with bathroom selfies filled with "tests

"I'm just going to crash and rest after the con
>I'm going to scour every single search engine, internet forum and social media website for new pictures or descriptions about me despite the fact that the con ended less than 24 hours ago.
>>
File: Nofun_robot.jpg (59 KB, 448x473) Image search: [Google]
Nofun_robot.jpg
59 KB, 448x473
>>8776126

Also
>It's cosplayers, not cosplays
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.