[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's that time again for another Arizona thread! What's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (151 KB, 507x568) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151 KB, 507x568
It's that time again for another Arizona thread! What's been going on recently? People are boycotting saboten and are staff members of Arizona conventions being rude to the community? If anyone can explain anything please fill us in!
>>
>>8769651
I havent heard shit about boycotting anything. While yes some staff is rude as fuck, arrogant and unhelpful, ive also met some really sweet helpful people who genuinly care about the local con scene. Honestly it's the same sort of shit at any con, people in az are bored and just like to talk shit imho
>>
File: image.jpg (153 KB, 1101x409) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153 KB, 1101x409
I'm at an absolute lost for words right now. This type of behavior from a staff at a convention is unacceptable. If anyone convention organizers can see this please talk to you staff members about public appearances
>>
>>8769726
So you followed that whole convo huh?
>>
>>8771100
For the most part.
>>
>>8769726
What's thw context here? I dont keep up with con shit on fb
>>
>>8771763

saboten was shitty and poorly planned
>>
>>8771861
I actually enjoyed it this year. Except the god damn elevators were a nightmare. Though i didnt volunteer or do any panels thia year, so that's speaking purely as a guest
>>
Lolitas had a large meet up today that was lots of fun!
>>
>>8769651
I've wanted to tackle the WWWC with steamlolitas. I just know it can be done well if we try. Plus the entire spot is good for cute photo ops and the "ball" could be fun...
>>
>>8769651
Caps what the fuck happened now?
>>
>>8775517
That meetup was really bomb.
Thanks again to A and H for hosting and planning!
>>
>>8775517
pics?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.