[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ita Christmas coord
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 500x500
Instead of having an ugly sweater contest let's have an ita Christmas coord contest! Be as tacky and Christmasy as you can be!
>>
File: 1450058798833.jpg (102 KB, 870x960) Image search: [Google]
1450058798833.jpg
102 KB, 870x960
>>8769519
i win
>>
>>8769521
We'll see! New goal is to look worse than you ;)
>>
>>8769521
Kek
>>
>>8769521
everyone wanted to see katamari-kei but when yall get it you complain. granted she didn't do it on purpose...
>>
>>8769534
What does that mean? I like that she's fucking with gulls lol.
>>
>>8769546
From memory, in one of the "make up a style" threads, someone made up katamari-kei. You basically attach miniatures, stuffies, and "debris" all over yourself to look like you were a katamari that had been rolled through a town.
>>
>>8769546
You know that that is most likely not her, right? Considering how much of a bitch she put up against people criticizing her.
>>
>>8769549
>stuffies
>>
>>8769534
>someone remembers my made up fashion

my friend
>>
>>8769550
She enjoys it, not sure if it was this coord or another of hers on cof but she started the post with something along the lines of "Hi CGL teehee"
>>
>>8769656
Okay now that's annoying. Why does she have to be like that? If you're reading this please just chill out.
>>
>>8769658
I don't know, she's been getting shit for awhile now if I'm not mistaken.
Maybe she's annoyed.
>>
>>8769669
Aw but... I've loved most of her coords she's super cute.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.