[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White Mascara
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 262673.jpg (68 KB, 500x356) Image search: [Google]
262673.jpg
68 KB, 500x356
Hey guys, where could I find white mascara and what products are the best? It must make my eyelashes completely white for my cosplay.
>>
>>8765807
Mascara primer is usually white, what cosplay are you doing?
>>
>>8765810
Shiro from Deadman Wonderland
>>
>>8765813
I had a feeling it was that.

Btw i would recommend colouring some false eyelashes white as well, with light lashes they will get lost on light skin tones.
>>
>>8765807
Ben Nye makes one that works well. I use it on my eyebrows for a base to put the color on too.
>>
Kryolan temple white
>>
I did a cosplay with white eyelashes. If you want a really dramatic look, I recommend getting false white lashes. To cover up your regular lashes use a primer and dab some white eyeshadow over them, or use one of the mascaras other anons mentioned. The false lashes really makes it obvious though.
>>
I usually use white liquid eyeliner. The brand I have is Prestige, which is just some cheap brand I picked up at Ulta. I imagine really any brand would work similarly.
>>
>>8765871
Seconding Ben Nye. I haven't personally used their mascara, but I've used some of their other products when i've volunteered to do makeup for plays. It's all super pigmented.
>>
>>8765807

I just use Primer. Worked for doing Yolandi on Halloween.
>>
a lot of methods are being thrown around but does anyone have pics of how it looked?
>>
>>8766286

I'm way too terrified to post pics of myself here.
>>
>>8766365
Crop it so it's just your eye then?

off topic but captcha: pick the milkshakes
>slushee
>boba
>various pictures of other random food/dining table and a tree
>>
>>8765807
I've used white Kryolan supra colour on a small fan brush and set it with baby powder, it works super well and stays on for ages!

But I also recommend white false lashes as well - if you cant find any that are already white, you can use the same body paint to paint onto a black pair and set it with baby powder as well, but you gotta do a few coats!
>>
Nyx make a white one for cheap now don't they? Why not that one.
>>
File: temple white.jpg (265 KB, 1119x547) Image search: [Google]
temple white.jpg
265 KB, 1119x547
>>8766286
I've put Kryolan temple white through the brows here, they're covered in rhinestones too but you should be able to see the effect it gives. It's very runny so won't give any volume but it's very very white. Brush it over a pair of falsies (don't forget to cover the backs as well) and it'll work nicely.
>>
Where can I get white eyelashes ?! I tried eBay and Aliexpress, the only place I can find it is on Taobao, and I don't think I'll be doing an order any time soon.
>>
>>8775534
Amazon has some just look for 'white fake eyelashes'.
>>
>>8775534

expose yourself to a great deal of radiation
>>
File: yes.jpg (43 KB, 752x960) Image search: [Google]
yes.jpg
43 KB, 752x960
someone asked what they used and they said they used a fabric pen, i think its pretty good
>>
Get a disposal spoolie and dip in white concealer/cream makeup and use that. White mascaras are always really faint
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.