[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's start a thread for indecisive people like me. Post
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: RibbonMilkySugarJSK-bxw.jpg (64 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
RibbonMilkySugarJSK-bxw.jpg
64 KB, 240x320
Let's start a thread for indecisive people like me.
Post something you want to buy or do but are unsure to. Anons will help.
I begin.
I never got into lolita even though i know it since 2006. Parents were assholes. A friend of mine sells this dress for 50$. I love old school style dresses in black and white but...i am just not sure. Should i take it anons?
>>
Yeah, it's a pretty good deal. You can find them cheaper on auction and stuff, but then you'd have to pay for shipping. Old school's also super trendy right now so if you like it you should go for it.
>>
>>8762829
Hm yeah but i am just indecisive bc of that three ruffle thing...dont really like it. But its still super pretty
>>
>>8762833
If you're not sold on it, I would check out auctions and browse for some other items before making a final decision. See what's out there first.
>>
>>8762833
For example, a cursory look at BxW Baby dresses on Y! auctions right now gets a few good things:
http://page16.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/u90495938
http://page21.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/j370934828
http://page13.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/r128495977
http://page8.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/h210716714
>>
>>8762849
Keep in mind you have to pay domestic shipping, ss fees, bank transfer fees, additional ss charge 2 fees, international shipping. Something around 4500yen will end up more like $70-80, even with your cheaper shopping services though if you like the design more it's definitely worth it.
>>
>>8762824
I think because of the white ruffles it's easier to make a balanced blackxwhite coord, so it's good for beginners. You also won't have trouble finding socks and a cardigan or blouse to go with it. Will she let you try it on first?
>>
>>8762854
She did. I like it a lot i really think about buying it tho. It will be my first lolita dress ever haha i'm so excited
>>
>>8762859
Do it girl
White cotton lace socks, black shoes, an oldschool white blouse or wristcuffs, black/white/blackxwhite headdress/bow. Black or white bag. Solid first outfit, you're gold. Then you can coord those white socks and basics with other dresses, especially with oldschool where you can wear black shoes with wine, etc.
>>
File: 15-12-14-12-35-57-906_deco.jpg (544 KB, 784x1280) Image search: [Google]
15-12-14-12-35-57-906_deco.jpg
544 KB, 784x1280
>>8762861
You're right
The more i look at it the more i love it gosh.
Pic related is me when i tried on the dress (with slightly peeking drawers underneath on top of the UTK. Full old school mode aw yiss)
I blocked out friend's face with a tiny rilakkuma sticker
>>
>>8762824
(Oops i am retarded i meant to write 2008 not 2006. Also i wore the sleeves weirdly. My bad.)
>>
>>8764805
Yeah that's the only bad thing about the dress, it had those annoying cap semi op sleeves. They can get confusing. If you can get it to work for you it's fine though, especially for 50. You already look pretty decent trying it on and have a good attitude so I'm sure you will do well!
>>
>>8764816
I confused it for a short sleeved OP at first glance. Haha aw thank you anon i will do my best! I'm so excited i will cherish it dearly and go buy a decent petti, nice socks and shoes as well as a headress right when i get it i already have a coord idea
>>
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 288x161) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 288x161
>>8762824
>>
>>8762852
This is so helpful. Thanks anon. I am interested in buying through Japanese auctions but... i have no idea wat i am doing.
>>
>>8765175
If you want I can walk you through it later! I've found fj to be the cheapest and easiest for yj and in stock items but it still adds up. I also get points if I refer you so if you wanna sign up let me know lol. But really with the 200yen +5% and reasonable shipping they're one of the better ones compared to japonoca or buyer. Real time bidding, snipes, etc. It's really easy so I'll drop my email if you want help.
>>
>>8765361
hey anon, not op but i was gonna sign up for them so if you want more points let me know
>>
File: 1pointis1yen.jpg (140 KB, 1248x619) Image search: [Google]
1pointis1yen.jpg
140 KB, 1248x619
>>8765374
Sure! You get 1000 points too apparently. I have to put in your email so I can drop a throw away and you can send me yours if you want.
I never realised this was a thing, I could have made so many points with my friends haha. They do add up though, I bought an old meta jsk for pretty much free with fj points that I got on on one of their 5% sales.
One thing is they can't buy from frill or whatever but I think ss' that do would charge high fees.
>>
>>8764802
You should buy it anon
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.