[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New lucky pack thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 26
File: 1449539655317.jpg (64 KB, 345x437) Image search: [Google]
1449539655317.jpg
64 KB, 345x437
Old one is at 315.

>Roll Call for Baby/Aatp packs

Are you planning on grabbing one, SS or trying yourself, Japan or USA site?

Also
> what are the chances of getting those sweet disney collabs in the variety packs?

>How much pastel vomit are we looking at for AP's packs?

>does anybody pick up the indie brand etsy accessory packs?

I've picked up a few from kitty wood designs and have always been pleased
>>
I kind of know the ordering process for the baby packs, fill the former out like normal and wait on a confirmation email and paypal invoice.

But I can't for the life of me figure out what time they'll be launching. I know, I'm a moron but I'm horrible with time zones and shit.. so could somebody please tell me what time to be on the site to buy them for USA central time?
Also can I buy two packs on the same order? (Verity and Baby)
>>
>>8757015
BTSSB's happy packs go on sale at 5pm Japan time; google "time zone converter" (and save the link for future use), it'll help you figure it out.
>>
I don't think I'll get a AP Lucky Pack, but still I'm really curious what it will be like. I hope they are announcing it soon.
When did they annouce it last year?
>>
Got a SS for the AatP Lucky Pack so now, just going to be praying that she gets it.

Going to try for the Liz Lisa one but I don't know which one should I go for to build my collection. Should I get the 25000 one for more variety or the 15000 one cuz I'm starting out
>>
>>8757024
Hot damn, 2AM for me. Whatever, I wake up at 3 for work anyways. Thanks! They said 1700 but that confused me at first. >>8757036
>>
>>8757036
They put it on lolita updates on facebook the 15th of last year
>>
no meta packs this year?
>>
I'm looking to get the AatP one!
Babby's first lucky pack, and I'm a little too anxious and excited.
I'm trying the international site tonight (1 am, fuck sleep) and I'll try the NYC one the next day if that doesn't work. I live way closer to SF, though, are they really not doing it?
>>
>>8757176
I only came here for this. No news is troubling lol.

Has anyone been invoiced by IW yet
>>
>>8757046
Get the bigger one of you are starting out. The 15000 yen one only has a coat and two other things which is shit value.

Going for an Aatp one and a variety pack.
>>
>>8757176
That's depressing. I was looking forward to getting one
>>
>>8757203
As in NYC site? I thought all online orders pull from the same inventory like if you couldn't get it from the Japanese website, you won't get it from the American one too. I know it's been that way for the ones I've tried but I don't know if it applies to the lucky packs
>>
>>8757214
That's good advice. Thank you
>>
Since moitie already had happy packs a month of so ago they're probably not doing another one, right?
>>
>>8757208
No and I submitted my order as soon as they went up.
Will keep the thread updated.
>>
>>8757293
i emailed them a day ago about it, then they sent my invoice a few hours later. desu i think they're just going through a lot of orders!
>>
>>8757046
>>8757203
Got an SS for aatp pack too! Let's hope we all get what we want~
>>
>>8757300
Meh I kind of don't care if I get it anymore. If they invoice me, I'll pay it. If not I'll just buy the dresses people get in them when they inevitably are sold. I chose the smaller pack and I already own a lot of recent IW stuff. I'd be very disappointed if I got things I already bought
>>
>>8757260
I just saw on the Baby NYC site, it said that they were doing reservations in store tomorrow and online the next day depending on stock. But that would be after the Japanese site had started selling, so I was assuming that they were given a certain number that they were allowed to distribute.
>>
I was hoping get my first lucky pack this year but I'm really nervous. I don't love Btssb/Aatp's prints, at least not the tune of $234, so I'm hesitant about reserving it. But I'm scared I'll dislike AP and Metas prints even more, like I have for the past two years and that then I'll have missed my chance and I'll end up with nothing.
>>
>>8757401
Just save that money and buy secondhand. Either the packs or secondhand since the market is a bit high on supply rn.
>>
>>8757416
my back up plan was worst comes to the worst there's always the new years/winter sale.
>>
Got a SS for a baby pack, as much as I love the AATP pack, it just doesn't fit with my sweet wardrobe at all. I'll admire it from afar.

I'm really tempted to get a varieties pack, but I just don't know. How has you guys luck been with the actual random packs?

I stopped buying the etsy bags after i realized it was all ice cream rings.
>>
I just got hella paid for a 40hr full time work week, I'm gonna throw money at the AATP Happy Pack in navy. Not bothering with a lucky pack since I haven't really liked any recent prints.
>>
>>8757572
on the same page as you, got an ss for the baby pack and a variety pack. first time getting lucky packs so im interested in the luck people have had with past variety packs from baby/aatp as well, have they been pretty good in the past?
>>
>>8757592
I got one of the cyber monday ones from SF and was happy with everything in it.
>>
File: fint.jpg (101 KB, 399x533) Image search: [Google]
fint.jpg
101 KB, 399x533
Has anyone gotten a lucky bag from Fi.n.t. before?

Also I think I was able to snag an original lucky bag from Grimoire...maybe.
My order still says 'pending' on the site.
But I did get a email receipt... sooo I don't know.
>>
Okay so I am doing Baby's lucky pack this year and think I have the reservation part down but do they send an invoice email to pay? Or do we pay automaticly as we check out?
>>
>>8757694
I paid for 2 of the original lucky packs from grimoire, but it also still just says pending

Going for an AatP LP in bordeaux, but I won't be too sad if I don't get it
>>
>>8757592
I liked last year's random pack - I just had to sell a lot of it since I didn't have the room to keep it all. I got an OP (albeit in an unpopular colorway), a salopette, skirt, cardigan, furry cape, and a hat.
>>
>>8757740
well that is good to know, thanks anon.
I was worried since I had paid as well.

Think I will relax about it then.
>>
I just sold my TV for lolita. I can't stop.

S-Send help
>>
>>8757819
lel, not a bad idea, but then I wouldn't have a tv in my room for video games so nope. maybe i should sell this old as crap dvd player i no longer need anymore though... hmm. if it's even worth anything.
but thanks for the idea, 'non!
>>
File: dont forget1.png (165 KB, 497x364) Image search: [Google]
dont forget1.png
165 KB, 497x364
>>8757819
>>
Is AatP not doing ouji packs this year? Anybody know any other brands that do ouji packs?
>>
>>8757401
I agree with other anons, just buy it secondhand if things go out of hand. I've tried that before with the AP 2014 LP. Shit was insane and even with reservations and yahoo auctions via a SS, I never got it, but I remember the BABY LP was up for sale again in their website, so I was lucky to snag it. I hope you'll be able to get this LP anon, lots of blessings from Mana-sama coming to you!
>>
Anons, I'm sorry, but I'm about to ask some stupid questions, forgive me.

Will a blouse be included in the Btssb/Aatp Lucky packs?

and can I order while using my visa card on their Japanese website? I'm in the US, so I'm wondering if they'll do EMS or something as a shipping option.

That's all.
>>
>>8757892
No blouse at all. I believe you can pay via paypal but don't quote me on this since this is my first time ordering from them too. Good luck to you anon!
>>
>>8757832
not specifically ouji, but if you're into gothic boystyles, Boz might still have a men's pack left. Moitie and Putumayo also do lucky packs but they passed.
>>
>>8757912
Daaaamn, I recall seeing people posting their Aatp lucky packs and mention the blouses being included, well that sucks anon.

Good luck to you too anon, I hope you can have this LP!
>>
What is the time zone that BTSSB/AATP uses? PST? Japan time?
>>
>>8757176
I'm sure they're coming. My guess is next week.
>>
Does anyone know what's going on with Liz Lisa's LP? All I can see on the site is a happy bag? No pictures? Or am I looking in the wrong place?
>>
So many newfags in this thread, almost all of the answers to these questions can be googled and easily found
>>
>>8757892
>>8757923

The special print sets had blouses up until last year, they even came with matching lace as the jsk. I think they traded in the blouse for a bigger plush bag this year, seeing as last year's bag was really small (the year before was a large, roomy bag but the pleather was pretty cheap and peeled pretty fast on mine).

Personally, I always thought the blouses were the iffy part, they would always be either too big or too small for the vast majority of girls. Only Meta had the right idea of shirring their LP blouses, but I suppose that would increase the costs.

To confim the other question you asked, yes, you can pay by paypal, so long as your shipping address is outside of Japan.
>>
>>8757951
So wait, if you're ordering via e-mail, do you still have to check out with the cart?
>>
>>8757955

No, if you're ordering via email you'll basically be waiting for someone to come around, check all the stores for any stock they have left, allocate one to you, and then email you to tell you how much to pay.

I'd suggest using the shopping cart instead of the email method, Baby will refuse to take email orders for items that are not open for reservation yet, and if you send in your email after everything is sold out, you're basically asking for leftover stock (which is what the email method is really for anyway).
>>
>>8757946
No pictures yet. Usually they don't do a reveal of the contents until much later.
>>
File: Barks internally.jpg (35 KB, 524x468) Image search: [Google]
Barks internally.jpg
35 KB, 524x468
>mfw Baby's website is already lagging for me
>>
>>8758018
Same. I'm getting nervous.
>>
>>8758018
I refreshed the item page and it won't load. Welp...
>>
>>8758024
I keep getting an error page. And I don't have an account, how fucked am I
>>
>>8758018
>>8758024
>>8758027
>>8758028
I think their server crashed.
>>
>>8758028
G-good luck, nonny
>>
>>8758029
Looks like it, it lagged about 20 minutes ago, now it won't load at all. It's still not even time, get your shit together BABY.
>>
>>8758029
I've managed to get the main page to load when I clicked about 5 minutes ago, but I just tried opening it in a different browser and it's not loading. Gonna hang on to the tabs I have and hope they go through.
>>
File: 2015-12-10_085546.jpg (110 KB, 914x537) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-10_085546.jpg
110 KB, 914x537
>>8758031
>>8758032
welp.
>>
File: todayimgonnalovemyseagullself.jpg (21 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
todayimgonnalovemyseagullself.jpg
21 KB, 450x300
Less than 5 minutes until it's time, anons... Good luck...
>>
I can't get through anything even with the 5 tabs I have open. I am getting the same problem as >>8758034
>>
>>8758038
I've gotten 3 different types of errors so far, why this happen
Should I be trying to open another tab btw? I only have the item I want open at the moment. I opened it like 30 minutes ago.
>>
Their website is down.
>>
Opening more tabs won't do anything. Their whole site is down.
>>
>>8758044
I tried doing different tabs and windows and no luck.
>>
S E R V E R C R A S H
E
R
V
E
R

C
R
A
S
H
>>
This is straight up Fanime Housing-tier bullshit. Good job Baby. Slow clap it out.
>>
Top kek, not even getting an error message, it just straight-up timed out. Good job Baby, you'd think they'd be used to it right now.
>>
>>8758049
This reminds me of a certain mook release from last year...
>>
Got one in my cart but the host for the checkout crashed on me.

This is going to take all night, isn't it?
>>
FUCK I GOT THE PAGE TO LOAD BUT MESSED UP THE INFO INPUT.
>>
Managed to check out. Keep going, gulls.
>>
>>8758061
How did you even get one in the cart wtf
>>
>>8758061
I tried adding it to my cart, but got an error immediately. Someone told me it took an hour for her last year, fingers crossed.
>>
why do all of these brands use shitty shopping carts on budget webhosts... hire someone who can run your site properly.
>>
Seems that the drop cut in red is sold out?
>>
I got to buy LP and got a confirmation but shit was fucking bad. I honestly believe I did not get it since it could be that Baby may have oversold or their stock glitched.

>>8758062
SAME ANON I FEEL LIKE I FUCKED UP ON THE INFO INPUT.
>>
>>8758068
Say it ain't so...but that's the message I am getting as well, inbetween error messages.
>>
I think I did it, holy fucking shit.
>>
>>8758068
I'm going to shoot myself
I'm still getting timed out with an occqsional error page
>>
File: Capture.jpg (67 KB, 616x589) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
67 KB, 616x589
inb4 i put my address in wrong
too lazy to check now

SUCESS THOUGH
>>
>>8758075
I managed to check out, but didn't get an E-Mail...panicking a little now. Might be because their servers are fucked though.
>>
Everything but the drop cut in navy seems to be sold out.
>>
NOOOO it hasn't even loaded for me! I keep getting some 1GB error message.
>>
It literally never even loaded for me once.
>>
>>8758078

If the email's not in your spam folder, try checking your order history. If it's not there then start panicking.
>>
aaand it's all gone now
>>
FUCK, AATP PACKS ARE SOLD OUT.
>>
Welp. It finally loaded for me but both are out of stock.
>>
site loaded 0 times for me. fucking garbage host
>>
someone said they'd do a second batch.

is that actually likely?
>>
So now that it's ov which gulls managed to nab a pack?
>>
>>8758081

The 1GB part isn't an error message, that's just the header for the site. It literally just says "1GB rental server provider". Whatever is actually on the page, probably an error 503, is the actual error.

Fuckin 1GB rental server. Why do brands think that's enough to cope with demand.
>>
>>8758083
Trying to get to my order history, but the site is not loading. I've ordered from them before and it went straight to my inbox, there's nothing in my spam folder right now either.
>>
I think I got everything right on my info but what if I fucked up? Can baby correct it? Will I forever be blacklisted?
>>
>>8758097
first time I ordered, I did something wrong on the address end and they let me correct it.
>>
> didn't get a pack
O-Oh well, more money for me I guess... ;;
>>
I still can't even get on the fucking website. I'm so frustrated. I know some anon's mentioned the NYC site. Maybe I'll try there.
>>
File: 1394575780447.gif (101 KB, 800x473) Image search: [Google]
1394575780447.gif
101 KB, 800x473
D-damn, I thought the Midsummer Night Dream re-release was bad, people wanted those sassy cats something fierce.
Praying for a second run
>>
>>8758078
Same anon, I just checked my order history and it's not there. Welp.
>>
File: monty killar rabbit.gif (953 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
monty killar rabbit.gif
953 KB, 500x275
>>8758110
Indeed, that was pretty damn brutal. Did the rabbits sell out just as fast?
>>
File: bqF9Ldc.png (160 KB, 260x378) Image search: [Google]
bqF9Ldc.png
160 KB, 260x378
W-what happens now, fellow loser anons.

Aparently NYC is doing it at 1pm ET tomorrow which is during my exam tomorrow AHAHAHA

I've been sick for 3 weeks and all I wanted were those adorable pirate cats having tea.
>>
>>8758114
It didn't seem like anyone in thread was gunning for them, but the site is still too down to check.
>>
>>8758116
I'm actually really sad. Oh well, i-it will pop up second hand, right?
>>
>>8758114
The btssb sold out quickly as well. Mostly everyone was after cats but the sax colorway for the Hello Room whatever sold out first before lavender
>>
>>8758116
Meh, with the currency exchange, the NYC release will cost me at least $30 more. Not sure if it's worth it...
>>
Does anyone know when or how long it will take baby to ship out orders?
>>
I'm happy I got a shopping service for the baby pack. I hope tenshishop made it through. I mainly just want that damn purse(since I found out it didn't come with a blouse)

I managed to get a random pack though, so I'm pleased.
>>
>>8758129
What are you talking about? The Happy Pack does come with a blouse, the ones pictured in the photos.
>>
>>8758133
Can you fucking read the item description?
>>
>>8758133
>>8758135
Yeah, it doesn't come with a blouse. It wasn't listed in the items, and somebody mentioned last years didn't have one either. Don't be blindly buying anon.
>>
>>8758137

........Last year's lucky pack came with a blouse.

This year's doesn't seem to, though.
>>
It seems San Francisco BTSSB is also taking reservations tomorrow, but in store only. Do any SF anons want to be a shoping service...?
>>
>>8758156

I had misread >>8757951 , my bad
>>
>>8758162
I might go to BTSSB SF tomorrow for a LP, haven't decided yet. Drop me your email?
>>
>>8758090
They did that last year so here is to hoping
>>
>>8758176
>>8758162
is baby's site down? it's not working for me.
>>
>>8758327
It's not working for me either.
>>
File: 2015-12-10 09_07_44-Twitter.png (22 KB, 580x150) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-10 09_07_44-Twitter.png
22 KB, 580x150
Anyone trying again?
>>
>>8758344

Can someone else confirm this, google translate seems to indicate this is a restock of only the pack with the outers (the BABY & PIRATES Variety pack with outerwear? )
>>
>>8758374
It is only the outerwear pack
>>
>>8758176
Do you think they actually have stock set aside for SF and NYC?

Anyways, interested in a red drop waist.
>>
>>8758391

Thank you so much!

Looks like I won't be joining the second round then.
>>
Really hoping that the Liz Lisa ones wouldn't be as big of a blood bath that I am imagining. Like, they are now used to volume than Baby
>>
I personally don't like the Baby and Aatp lucky packs this year, but I feel terribly sorry for gulls who weren't able to buy their LP...

At least there's still the Liz Lisa and AP Lucky packs
>>
>>8758129
glad i used tenshi too! she was able to grab me a random pack also and she said she believes she was able to get me the bunny lp as well but is still waiting on the confirmation email so idk for sure yet.
>>
File: IMG_20151210_103941173.jpg (251 KB, 700x393) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151210_103941173.jpg
251 KB, 700x393
Not a super cool lucky pack; but my LolitaDesu Christmas pack came in- it was just a mix of generally cute things like stationary and accessories.
I really liked the two pairs of socks I got and the two necklaces- and the needle felting thing is also really cool. I kinda cheated and used a coupon so it cost me nothing...not even shipping. It originally would have been $25.
>>
This was my first time trying to do a reserve with baby. Page never once loaded for me. At this point I'm totally willing to pay a mark up.
>>
Is it possible to pay Baby with a paypal with a different name than the order? I used my mother's name and address since it will get there more safely but my paypal address is a different email and name. Sorry for the stupid question, I just don't want to fuck up.
>>
>>8758827
They blacklisted me last time for using a different name and paypal name. An email cleared it up, but yeah, best not to do anything sketchy since Btssb is trigger happy.
>>
>>8758649
Hmm... She hasn't emailed me yet about the AatP one. Should I be worried or wait until later?
>>
>>8758129
>>8758649

Does she email you if she's able to get you a pack?? I've never used tenshi before so I was assuming she'd email me to confirm or something.
>>
>>8758928
>>8758931
Yeah still no email here. Idk if japanese customers have to wait like international customers but I assume she had a lot to process today. So km just gonna twiddle thumbs and wait
>>
>>8758935
Well, I meant to say the happy pack. I would figure that she would try to go in store for that one but just people saying she had been emailing them did make me a little weary
>>
>>8758935
>>8758940
Haha, I 'woke up' at 6AM and started refreshing my email app to see if she had emailed me. Woke up 5 hours later with my phone still in my hand. I need to find something to distract me. Also yeah, reading that some people got emails is making me paranoid that I was somehow forgotten. ;_;
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-10-14-33-32.png (276 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-10-14-33-32.png
276 KB, 1080x1920
AP happy pack

Found in the SF newsletter.
>>
>>8758975
So this year's LP for AP is a randomized one?
>>
>>8758975
>>8758977
This is just a lucky pack, not the main happy pack, which has yet to be announced.
>>
>>8758979
Ah my bad. Yeah it's just a blind pack.
>>
>>8758975
Is the date in the picture the release date for the lucky packs?
I want to buy the Triple Tops lp
>>
>>8759000
No date in the newsletter. This is all the information there is at the moment. But be ready.
>>
>>8758977
Think that's just for the AP SF anniversary
>>
>>8758728
And what kind of coupon was that? I want one too!
>>
>>8758931
>>8758928
hmm i wish i could help more but it's my first time using her as well and i was wondering the same thing until she emailed me around 2:30am pst saying that she got me the variety and was waiting on the official confirm for the bunny lp, since then i havent heard anything else so im not sure if she was able to get it or not. I would wait and then if you havent heard anything by the end of the day/tomorrow then email her? as >>8758935 said im sure she has a bunch of shit to process. good luck, i hope you get what you wanted!!!!
>>
My SS went back this morning and got me a navy AatP set! For those who haven't heard back yet, they may still be working on it!
>>
Given that I'm giving myself about a $100 budget (including shipping), is it worth it to go for the Liz Lisa 5000 yen lucky pack? I know the bigger ones are a better value so comparatively it's more worth it to get the bigger ones, but I'm wondering if the 5000 bags are still better than say, buying a dress I really like used for the same amount.
>>
This is really killing me at Liz Lisa. I'm getting that the server is busy error
>>
>>8759862
no trunks this year? :(
>>
Finally got it. At least they hold your cart for an hour. Im still considering getting the other sets but maybe after the reveal.
>>
>>8759862
Finally got the order through after 2 calls to the bank to unblock my card (same thing happened last year, should have went with an SS). I also saw it stocked on fashionwalker but the smaller sweet set is out.
>>
>>8759882
That's what happened to me too. It kept saying for me to check my expiration date and then I got an email from my CC that I needed to verify some purchases
>>
Damn Navy was sold out instantly on the NYC Baby site
RiP dreams
>>
Managed to snag the bordeaux on the NYC site after the horrors of the release on the JP site. Checked about 5 minutes in and everything was sold out. Geeze. Sorry for you gulls that didnt get it, but at least we can all wait on AP's together and you didnt have to pay more?
>>
>>8760281
I wanted that one so bad and didnt get it in time! lucky
>>
>>8759867
Well that sucks, they've only announced tote bags.

My question is similar to >>8759316.
Since their LPs are free sized, I looked up some of Liz Lisa's free-sized clothing and saw that most can fit a US Medium-Large. Should I go with the 25000 yen option? or should I just grab the 50000 yen option just to be on the safe side?
>>
What other major brands are left to announce a lucky pack besides AP?
>>
Man... I hope the items inside the LL fukubukuros are food because the bag and the totes are so underwhelming.
>>
>>8760575
Good*
>>
>>8760575
I kek'd imagining food between the clothes.
>>
>>8760614
I think I'd actually get one if it had some kawaii snacks in there.
>>
I did hear back from Tenshi and she failed me. How disappointing.
>>
>>8760392
Metamorphose.
>>
>>8760821
Meta usual does a lucky pack with old stock and a happy pack with a special print. I really hope they have a decent happy pack print this year, cause swan/swastika garden last year was kinda lame.
>>
>>8759103
just got a confirmation email from tenshi about the baby lp, she said it's been crazy with all her reservations so check your email!
>>
>>8760828
Yeah, I'm hanging out for their special set, I really want to get one because I adore Meta but they've just been ever so slightly off the past couple of years.
>>
>>8760321
Lizlisa sizing is not like a US med-large, more small-med. Maybe for their oversized sweaters and cardigans. But dresses are all small in the bust and really short overall. Skirts and shorts are max 27~28" unless it's full elastic. The more fitted longer coats are more like US small as well if you want to actually button them.
>>
>>8761032
*27"~28" waist
This is based one the many large LPs I have gotten and I'm typically US small but some things still didn't fit :/
>>
>>8761032
They go between a sz 2-sz 8 depending on shirring.

I would say a sz 4 to be on the safe side, just to guarantee fit
>>
tried ordering a liz lisa one and it charged me, but i didn't receive confirmation for my order, wat do?
>>
>>8761046
Check out the my orders tab on your page?
>>
>>8761049
yeah it's not there
>>
>>8761055
Check your CC coz it might not have gone through for that reason. It flagged my CC coz it kept attempting to verify the card
>>
>>8761069
i'm pretty sure it has to do with the card because my bank seems to hate it when i order anything out of the country. i'm not quite sure how to fix it though.
>>
>still holding out for an IW Oddments pack
>dying over here
>>
>>8761080
Just call the number at the back of the card and just let them know to approve a charge. That should be able to do it
>>
>>8761085
>please respond
>>
>>8761085
>>8761265

IW doesn't normally do oddments pack for New Year's. They go up at rather odd times with no special occassion. I mean they are b-grade goods after all, so it's not like they're going to put in extra effort for it. I sort of imagine they make one after they do like an inventory cleanup and round up all the stray rejects and unsold items that nobody wants.
>>
>>8761304
they've done them around new years before, though
>ngl hoping they do them around new years again

>>8761265
>kek
>>
>>8760898
me too, though they've been on a roll this year so I have some high hopes, I just hope they don't let me down.
>>
>>8757401
Secondhand is always best. Luckypack dresses are a lot cheaper than regular ones and you're more likely to find a good deal because the market is saturated.
>>
>>8758975
Are the lucky packs going to consist of just the current AP USA shop stock, or could there be other items in there as well?
>>
H.Naoto has some lucky packs on their Y!A store and it looks like their 15%+ off too
>>
>>8761032
>>8761041
>>8761043

>tfw all of the Liz Lisa LPs are now sold out.

Oh well, Thanks anons, I'll just buy individual Liz Lisa clothing that fit my size to be on the safe side.
>>
>>8761363
AP Luckypuck dresses / sets are at least retail or above, at least sets from 2012-2014. I can't remeber if it was the case for the last one, cotton candy shop, as it was quite unpopular.
>>
>>8761566
When I checked it, it was only the 27000 was sold out. I figured considering that it is a My Melody Collab.

Since the others are available, I am hoping that they do a reveal soon
>>
I am still waiting on the AP special sets myself. Anyone want to guess what they might make? I'm thinking Elizabethan Unicorn and Toy March
>>
>>8761705
Oh thank goodnesss, the My Melody looked so cute, but it was safe to not risk their sizing for it anyway.

Hopefully their reveal could fit me at least some. Thanks anon!
>>
>>8761714

Elisabeth Unicorn already has a special set in blue though?
>>
>>8762042
What, when? The print has been released last week and had a blue color way though.
Maybe you are thinking of another print?

>>8761714
Toy March had a special set in 2013 though

My guesses would be also Elisabeth unicorn and marine kingdom
>>
>>8761366
It ended up being current AP USA shop stock
>>
I'm assuming it's Elizabeth Unicorn, considering the set in mint is underneath the Lucky Pack category on their USA website, along with the other lucky packs.
>>
>>8762088
Whoops whatever that latest toy print is right now.
>>
>>8762088
>>8762042
They had a special set that was released only for the la foret store the day before it released. Theres a pic of on lolita updates
>>
>>8758975
To whoever yanked one of the lucky packs from my cart, I expect you to post the contents here.
>>
Still waiting on my invoice from IW. What do...
>>
>>8762209
Same, I ordered mine the day they were released...
>>
>>8762206
Wait that was today? I thought there wasn't a release date for them
>>
>>8762231
Nope, it just happened. The date was up at the top of >>8758975 if you look.
>>
>>8762236
Omg I'm the OP for that picture, and I thought the date was for the two special sets not the lucky pack.
>>
>>8762247
It was both, actually. The special sets were in the lucky pack section.

I kind of wish it was announced better too. I was just coincidentally looking at AP USA, saw it was under maintenance, then double checked the pdf to see it was right then.
>>
File: lp.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
lp.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
>>8762206
I got the skirt pack in store today and heres what was inside.
>>
>>8762253
Do you think they'll still have some sets tomorrow? Heading up to the city, figured I might swing for one if they still have some.
>>
>>8762253
Random, but really cute! Thanks for posting, anon.
>>
>>8758728
Interested to know about this coupon too?
>>
>>8762255
I'm pretty sure that they ran out. There were only 3 of each set today. I was 12th in line and only the skirt sets where left when I got inside.
>>
>>8762260
Ooh ok. Thanks, anon!
>>
Any suggestions for those camping out in line at Laforet? It's my first time trying this.
>>
>>8762260
>only 3
>of each set
>>
>>8762400
Most stores let you reserve in advance. Check Laforet website
>>
>>8762465
Some went for the special sets, so anon could have snagged a lucky pack despite being 12th in line.
>>
>>8762560
I was 4th in line and the first 3 didn't go for lucky packs at all. A lot of people seemed more interested in Elizabeth Unicorn and the special sets.
>>
>>8762560
Yep, exactly!
>>
Did AP USA release any pink British Bear special sets today?
>>
>>8762654
No, only yellow. I don't think they got any pink at all.
>>
>>8762659
Thanks anon for the info! I'm pretty bummed now... I assumed AP USA will get both colors but I should've known that we always get the short end of the stick. Guess I need to stalk some auctions.
>>
Has anybody got their invoice from Baby yet? I got the auto confirmation email, just waiting on the actual invoice but I'm afraid of fucking anything up.
>>
>>8762972
I was invoiced for a variety pack a couple days ago. Although, they don't actually invoice you. If you're waiting for them to request money, you're waiting for the wrong thing, They'll send you an email stating the total cost and tell you to send money to their paypal.
>>
>>8763298
That's what I meant to say! I'm still waiting on that one. And since this is my first time ordering, I don't want to let it sit and get blacklisted, or email them and get back listed for pestering. I'm just really overly paranoid.
>>
It's the 13th and the suspense waiting on AP's announcement is killing me.
>>
>>8763521
Same here anon, I'm dying to see their LP prints (or special sets)
>>
I ordered a lucky pack from Innocent World the day they were released, but I haven't gotten an invoice yet and it says it's sold out on the website. Is it safe to say I'm not getting it, or is there really no way of knowing?
>>
>>8763811
No way of knowing. I wouldn't lose hope anyways. Other girls could have been invoiced already, but fail to pay, there could just be a delay in contacting you since they tend to get swamp during sales, etc.
>>
>>8763820
Seconding the possibility of sales related delays - there's 15% off at the moment, until the 18th. The interntaional sales can take some time, sadly. I think they get swamped fairly easily sadly due in part to the fact that they are still quite a small company. They only have about 30 people in total.
>>
>>8757176
They just haven't announced it. They have been doing them for years. I doubt they would just stop.
>>
>>8763883
I'm still starting to get a little worried, for the last 3 years their lucky packs haven't sold well and they kept putting them in the sales/outlet section of the website throughout the year. I'm scared one of these days they'll decide it's not worth the trouble.
>>
Putumayo LP online reservations started today, in case anyone wanted to snag one
>>
>>8764245
Thought it was something all stores did for good luck. Not so much the Happy Pack but a variety pack thing
>>
>>8764245
I am secretly hoping the will do another twinkle journey run.
>>
Is there such thing as end-of-the-year Moitie Lucky Packs? What about Boz, Sheglit, Miho Matsuda and other more gothic brands?
>>
>>8764367
>>8764462

All the stores will do lucky packs. The real question is whether they will put them online.

Still miffed about seeing someone report Meta's physical shop having a Flower Bottle jsk lucky pack, and all we got online was some random skirt set.
>>
Maybe Today will be the announcements..
>>
When does Liz Lisa normally start revealing what's in their LPs? I'm getting antsy, but I don't know if I want to go ahead and buy one of the totes or just keep waiting it out. I'd hate to be dissapointed.
>>
>>8765372
Guessing tomorrow or wednesday. I'm still irrtated that there is no leak on the AP LPs and no sign from meta so far
>>
>>8762211
Did you get your invoice? I am still waiting....
>>
Still waiting on my Baby invoice. If I don't get their email today, I'll send them an inquiry tomorrow.
>>
>>8765648
Did you receive an e-mail titled "From BABYSSB"? If so, that's your invoice. Read it over again.
>>
>>8766166
No, not yet :/
>>
>>8766693

Spam folder? I think a few of their first messages to me went in there.
>>
Anything on AP yet? Last year they revealed on the 15th too, didn't they?
>>
>>8766718
DESU, my guess would be today or next week this time. They have had a habit of announcing things to sell literally that week but I don't know what else would they announce this week unless it's one of the rereleases
>>
I've got a few Osewaya and Lolii lucky packs in the mail. Stuck to accessories because I'm pretty sure even if I weren't overweight most average JP clothing wouldn't fit me.

Interested in seeing pictures of what everyone gets!
>>
>>8766718
The latest KERA just came out so information for AP and Meta should be in that.
>>
People started posting Kera scans on Lolita Updates but still no signs of lucky packs.
>>
>>8759316
People were a bit disappointed with them in the past but if you just want to pad out your wardrobe and can comfortably fit into the smaller pieces then sure, why not. Bear with mind that the lp pieces tend to be worse quality than their other stuff though.
>>
File: Meta-2010-luckypack.png (879 KB, 1018x671) Image search: [Google]
Meta-2010-luckypack.png
879 KB, 1018x671
I wasn't sure if I should ask here or the stupid questions thread, but here it goes: How difficult is it to find items or find unopened lucky packs from the years prior?

I ask because I was looking through & amending my want to buy list online when I saw a note I had left about Metamorphose's luck pack from 2010. I looked on Lolibrary & there is some information on the items, but is a little vague on some parts. Do any of you think it's possible to find a pack (or the dress at least) or should I just quit while I'm ahead?

Here's the LB URL >lolibrary.org/apparel/winter-2010-lucky-pack-empire-waist-jsk
>>
>>8767927
From 2010 unlikely but I have seen unopened LPs from a year ago or even 2 depending on the brand on Japanese auctions.
>>
File: 1387571204996.png (347 KB, 427x500) Image search: [Google]
1387571204996.png
347 KB, 427x500
ive been a lolita for a while but i have yet to order directly from AP japan or Btssb and so forth (with exception of closet child and auctions)

I just saw BtSSB's Happypack 2016 reservation and im in love! how does this work? i didnt see any info links at the top, id really appreciate some sort of help or direction, thank you!
>>
>>8768149
You're way too late. Online ordering has already passed, and in-store SSes have filled up their slots. Wait for the second-hand market/scalpers.
>>
>>8768165
Damn. I really gotta learn how to do this for next year's lucky packs. I'm just always so busy around this season. Are there any blogs or anything out there that explain lucky packs and how to order them? So I can be ready for next time
>>
>>8768149
Too tale anon,
Everything's sold out now.

Just do what anon says, but watch out for scalpers. There's going to be TONS of them.

Lots of luck to you anon.
>>
>>8768262
*late

>>8768261
The Lolita Updates facebook page or the lucky-packs livejournal are usually up to par with LPs, so watch for their page when it's the end of November or on December.
>>
>>8768261

...You can pretty much google it. Ordering a lucky pack is the same as ordering any other brand item. The only thing is that it'll pretty much be a bloodbath, so I'd suggest ordering something like a pair of socks to get a feel for things before you jump into a lucky pack clickwar. You gotta start making time to follow new releases around Nov-Dec if you really want them.

People are still waiting to hear what Meta and AP will doing for luckypacks, if you're interested in those. AP is probably going to be (yet another) bloodbath, though. Not the best time to be making your first order.
>>
>>8768291
Meta is up on lolita updates. Would upload the stuff here but I'm on mobile.
>>
Meta got announced on Lolita Updates. My shitty computer won't let me save the image, but it's a 10,800 yen skirt lp with a blouse, print skirt, socks and accessories, as well as a 18,000 yen OP luckypack available in-store in Harajuku. OP, socks and headbow.
>>
File: HukubukurotirashiENG.jpg (230 KB, 1018x720) Image search: [Google]
HukubukurotirashiENG.jpg
230 KB, 1018x720
>>8768298
Here you go!
3 Special Sets and 1 Lucky Pack, both available on December 23rd.
>>
>>8768303
>>8768298
>>8768296

>updated the minute I stopped checking

Whoa, Secret Eden? I love this. What are my chances?
>>
>>8768303
Bummer. I hate blue and black
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.