[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mangafest 2015
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: logo-gral.jpg (91 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
logo-gral.jpg
91 KB, 600x600
¿Os pareció guay pagar 8'5 por la misma mierda, con más polis, invitados de mierda y ningún sitio para sentarse?
>>
Please, talk in english or the thread will be deleted.
What gest come to the event? Any important cosplayer?
Also, happen something interesant with local cosplayers?
>>
Oh yes, I'm sorry.
Well, "important", Aerëin and Mike Valo went to Mangafest. Shit happened.
Also, it was really expensive for the same shit, you know.
>>
God bless whoever who post this shit. I really need this.
>>
Only shitty ppl goes to Mangafest.
>>
Oh yeah, Nikita and La Esmeralda are holograms no? They were invited too.
>>
Anons, we want photos!
>>
>>8755316
Butthurt
>>
Half Spain was invited to Shittyfest. Also there were too much niños ratas.
>>
>>8755286
>>8755316
the word you were searching for was "interesting".
>>
>>8755316
You are lying. Nothing happened. They did a pannel on advertising your page on facebook and that was all.
The only bad thing were the price of the tickets. Too expensive for a small, poor in content con. Small events don't have anything important to offer. They were created for the locals who can't go to Barcelona and Madrid so they can have fun for a few days with a substitute. At least there was no Puertafest this year.
Shit was boring, at least in the drama aspect.
>>
I wasn't lying, I only said that the only "important" thing that happened was that. I wasn't saying that there was a lot of cosplay drama or anything.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.