[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/cgl/ confession thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 24
File: 1439019626282.png (174 KB, 443x443) Image search: [Google]
1439019626282.png
174 KB, 443x443
/cgl/ confession thread? /cgl/ confession thread.

I am with my boyfriend since nearly two years now, "likes" lolita and such, and lately i've discovered he was texting another girl that was actually in cosplay and i saw he was sexting with her. (i basically trust in a relationship but it was accidental, mine was totally dead from the whole day and charging so i took his to make a call and...fell on all their stuff. He was basically sexting right before i came home. Wow)
Heart= broken.
He even said that my boobs were too small to "justify" his cheating what a piece of trash.
I was so sad and mad i saved his mother's number under her name
Long story short he sent dirty texts and probably a dick pic to his mom or something similar from all the yelling i've heard when he was at the phone with her.
I regret absolutely nothing.
>>
I think he got what was coming to him
>>
>>8753104
OP you're my hero.
>>
File: laughingsalad.jpg (53 KB, 540x811) Image search: [Google]
laughingsalad.jpg
53 KB, 540x811
>>8753104
fucking screencapped
serves him well
>>
OP, I love you!
>>
What a jerk, serves him right.
(Besides, Isn't small boobs a trend thing anyway?
''Flat is justice''
Or is that trend finally letting go?)
>>
>>8753104
bless u anon, I hope you find someone better than that piece of trash.
>>
I feel awful about this, but there are some e-fame Lolitas online that I just can't fucking stand. I don't know why. I'm not even sure they've done anything particularly bad or even annoying, but any time I see their faces I get angry. I'd put it down the jealousy but I don't really give a shit about e-fame and my wardrobe is pretty sizeable.

I guess I should cut down on the salt intake.
>>
>>8753121
The fuck are you talking about mate?
>>
>>8753121
trend? justice is eternal
>>
I don't count my Lolita pieces. I never have and I think it's a bit weird to do that.
>>
>>8753104
I died when i saw his accidental dick pic sending to his mom, Karma did a good job!!
Lol, i had someone that loved i had small boobs and not even into lolicon fetishes hopefully. Men that can appreciate smaller bodies and not into weird fetishes exsist, you deserve better anon!!
>>
>>8753104

>my boyfriend
You mean ex boyfriend right?

Beautifully played btw
>>
what's this got to do with cosplay and or j-fashion? nobody gives a shit about your life OP
>>
>>8753248
damn, someone's fuckin salty today. chill, bitch
>>
File: whateven.gif (19 KB, 300x214) Image search: [Google]
whateven.gif
19 KB, 300x214
>>8753248
>being this salty
>>
>>8753104
I love you anon
>>
I hate RHS, I really do. I hate it when I see really good coords but then when I look down, I see RHS. They should all burn.
>>
There's a group of girls in my community who have been making life hell for my friends and I. Spreading rumors and lies, insulting us, basically doing things that are ridiculous just to make up unhappy. The mods won't do anything because it's not within their moderation guidelines, so I don't know what to do. Any suggestions? This is worse than middle school.
>>
justice. awe yiss
>>
>>8753459
Wtf how old are they? Which comm? I got a little bitch who did that and i never said anything until one day where she spilled on my brand and i was too much of a pussy but my best friend called her father pretending to be a lady from the (our families knew each other and they are like..rich retarded people that think sex before marriage is shame) and told him she was preg or something like that. Huge shitstorm ensue. Her parents gave the lolita dresses to me. They made her leave the fashion and leave to live with her aunt in Wisconsin. I was delighted even though it wasnt that much or anything. She first entered the fashion just to annoy me and because she kinda liked it too but mainly to bully me furthermore i think. How sad must you be to dedicate yourself like that

Also good job OP he deserved it
>>
>>8753483
Everyone is in their mid-to-late twenties which is what blows my mind. I'm afraid to say what comm because they've accused us of posting comm members here (we never did).
That story is insane, I wish I had the balls for that lol.
>>
>>8753491
You need to tell the moderators to do something about their bullying. Doesn't matter if it's not in the guidelines-it needs to be in the guidelines. Maybe threaten to get the police involved? I doubt they would, but the threat might scare them.
>>
File: scepters.jpg (154 KB, 720x768) Image search: [Google]
scepters.jpg
154 KB, 720x768
I'm so sick of seeing the disgusting DIY scepters in lolita fashion. They CAN look nice if the are elegant and thin enough, but everyone makes them out of broom handles or some shit.

>inb4 I know this picture is cosplay, not lolita. But I would wear that scepter with a coord
>>
>>8753682
I agree. A lot of the handmade ones I've seen remind me of dildos.
>ruffled for her pleasure
>>
>>8753677
They can't control what people say or do outside of meetups or the community, so I'm just stuck.
>>
I actually hate rocking horse shoes. With a passion. They're honest to god so ugly and clunky and more than half the time people in them are stumbling around with shaky ankles.

There have been so many times when I've seen beautiful, elegant coords only to notice these bulky shoes and it's instantly ruined.
>>
>>8754247
Any chance this community name starts with the number 4 and has a page dedicated to cosplay and lolita?
>>
>>8754341
Uhhhh no, I don't think so. We're located in America, that's all I can say.
>>
>>8753438
>>8754279
samefag or hivemind?
>>
>>8754409
It's Arizona isn't it?
>>
>>8753104
NICE
Now get your hands on his phone and 'drunkenly' text her that he was editing all his dick pics because his is smaller than his thumb. Add in something about having a pregnancy/lactation fetish and that was why he liked her tits, and screencap the results.
>>
I don't like the word "coord", mostly because random people would come up to me just to say "I like your coord" as if it's the secret handshake of the lolita society. Even "I like your dress" or "I like your outfit" is less grating.
>>
>thinking about re-entering a relationship after years of being single
>was spending time trying to get self-esteem back on track after being cheated on often
>read >>8753104
>fuck that whole plan. mo money, mo burando.

For my own confession, I've been putting off making serious changes and decisions by expanding my dream dress collection. Even though I know I haven't the money to get any of them. Planning coords and collecting images and links is such wonderful escapism but I know I will need to return to reality soon.
>>
>>8754739
what are people supposed to say then?
>>
>>8754766
I hate when people say coordinate unless they're foreign/ ESL lol. Coord is so much easier to say
>>
I'm afraid to let people know how many dresses I have. I know a lot of the girls in my comm have 2-3 dresses. Some of the people who have been in the community forever have modestly sized wardrobes... Whereas I have over 20 main pieces (dresses and skirts) after being in the community for a year. I'm almost afraid to do a wardrobe post in case they find it. This fear is also why I've decided to slow down on my purchasing lately. People have already asked how I can afford to buy new dresses, and it's sad because I have only worn a small fraction of my stuff out. I earn my money by working. I always buy secondhand. I shouldn't feel bad. Still, I can't help but feel that people would think I'm a brand whore. Anyone else have this problem?
>>
>>8753104
i like that op's image is a brown girl, it fits with the telenovela theme of the thread
>>
>>8754739
Haha yes! I've had that happen to me. It's supposed to imply they know about lolita and I get the feeling I'm supposed to be impressed.

>>8754766
Outfit, clothes, anything? Literally nobody uses the word coord outside of lolita, despite everyone also having to coordinate an outfit because running around naked is like, 'indecent exposure' and illegal.
>>
>>8754785
If people in your community give you shit for that, they aren't worth spending time with. Just post your stuff and don't be boastful. I have a bigger wardrobe than most of my comm because I'm older and have a decent income. You're just in a different stage of your life, or different circumstance. You're earning the money yourself and saving up. That's a perfectly fine explanation if asked about it.
>>
>I was so sad and mad i saved his mother's number under her name
That is genius
>>
I'm afraid of re entering a relationship because I don't know how to explain to a normalfag boyfriend what is lolita, because I mostly meet people in bars or casual settings where I wear comfy street style.

Ex-bf didn't like it much when I went out in lolita (it wasn't OTT sweet)
I need advices and stories gulls
>>
>>8754786
pretty sure she's japanese, i don't remember the name of the movie but it was about 2 sisters and one working in a maid cafe.
>>
File: momoko.jpg (62 KB, 500x335) Image search: [Google]
momoko.jpg
62 KB, 500x335
>>8754857
>>
>>8754788
you're reading too much into it. if i compliment someone using the word "coord" it just means i'm just excited to see another lolita. you should dial down your suspiciousness toward others, you'll probably enjoy life more.
>>
>>8754857
I just wear it and don't give a shit. If a guy is going to try to dictate to me what to wear, that's probably a sign I'm better off without him. Obviously if it's about being appropriate to meet family, for work functions etc I am happy for him to have as much input on my outfit as I would on his. Current boyfriend is basically like "it's your body/your clothing, do what you like with it". He has his own preferences and will voice an opinion, but ultimately we both make our own fashion choices.
>>
>>8753104
OP is this you
>>
>>8753104
Wow you sound like a cunt m8
>>
>>8754968
nah he deserved it
>>
>>8754891
I know it's going to pop up some day. But for example, guy I'm seeing is japanese and I never mentioned any interest in fashion or mangas (neither did he), I saw his house there's nothing weeb at all and he told me he doesn't even like women from his own country, personnality wise.

I feel like dying of embarassment if he finds out I love collecting AP/Baby/others goodies (mugs, candles, etc) and can't throw away my cute plushies. Somehow it's worse to me that he's asian and I'm the one interested in the weeby/kawaii stuff.
>>
File: 1436819659354.jpg (367 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1436819659354.jpg
367 KB, 960x1280
>>8754987
You fucked up m8 unless he's a secret weeb trying to impress your non aznness
>>
>>8754987
You sound embarrassing. You shouldn't be in a relationship with him if you can't even tell him basic interests. Invite him over I guess if you want to progress.
>>
>>8754987
Honestly I think you're over thinking this and also you need to work on your own insecurities. Liking some things from Japan doesn't make you like a Japanese woman personality wise, the stereotype of what a Japanese woman is like is probably all related to the societal stuff that encourages them to be a certain way. Plushies, cute things etc aren't exclusively Japanese, shit if he doesn't in2 fashion he may have no idea that AP and Baby are even Japanese brands. It's not like the average normalfag knows lolita fashion brands.
>>
I have a huge crush on one of my Lolita friends and I know that my SO would be alright with me starting a relationship with her, but how do I even go about telling her this? Idk if she even would like back and if she would be ok with me being poly, even though I know she likes girls. What do?????
>>
>>8755030
Maybe you should tell her more about yourself if she doesn't even know that much. If you like her, just tell her. What else are you supposed to do to start a relationship?
>>
>>8755033
She's a good friend of mine too and I would just hate for us to get awkward, mostly because I also like the company she keeps. I'm thinking of coming out to my comm anyways soon.
>>
>>8755035
You can't predict things like that so you have to tell her or ignore your feelings. Once you come out you can ask her what she thinks of that lifestyle if that isn't an awkward question for you two then try and gauge if she's acting differently around you which would be a sign of it not working.
>>
>>8754997
It'd be perfect if he secretly liked this kind of shit but no hints so far.

>>8755004
I'm using "seeing someone" loosely because I actually really like my independance and that's why I liked buying so much crap for my bedroom because it was finally mine only (after splitting). Azn dude seems really into me though so that made me rethink what if I entered a new relationship. Ex got used to the closet chock full of frilly dresses slowly over time but it may be a bit strange for a new bf.

>>8755021
Seems you're right anon, I didn't mean I was like them but rather I don't want him to think I got the yellow fever or want to be like them.
Usually I'm not embarassed in the slightest with it when it's friends or fuckbuddies visiting (Even if I got the typical "Shit anon, your room is really a girl room") but freaking out a potential SO seems scarier. Usually I don't plan on dating anyone so I don't even tell them I'm interested in japanese stuff, it never comes up and I often stop seeing the person outside of bars.
>>
>>8753682

Totally agree. Isn't that little weird to carry a stick with you?
>>
I don't understand the appeal of idols.
>>
>>8755310
I don't get it either anon. But then I also don't like celebrity 'news' or reality shows, maybe idols are more for that crowd.
>>
>>8754727
Arizona is actually doing great now, thanks for asking. All of our drama-whores are gone.
Our ILD went very nicely, and our mods rented a beautiful venue with catering. Also I think it's safe to say not a single ita attended? I'll have to double check when the group photo comes out, but everyone was dressed so nicely.
I'm sorry we can't be your drama scapegoats anymore, but I'm sure you'll find another comm to put all that energy into! Good luck!
>>
>>8754727
Hey don't bring us into this, that doesn't sound like our drama
>>
>>8754862
Musashino sen no Shimai I think
>>
i get annoyed by seagulls who take pride in being classless, salty, bitter, etc. venting is one thing, but adopting a sour attitude as your identity on an online forum is stupid.
>>
>>8755358
i love being salty irl and online
>>
File: clickh.png (205 KB, 431x417) Image search: [Google]
clickh.png
205 KB, 431x417
>>8755030
Whatever you do make it extremely clear that it's not monogamous and you have a boyfriend. Nothing is more disappointing than hitting it off and finding out she has a boyfriend and that she wants an open relationship or have him try to get involved in your sex life.
>>
>>8753126
I feel the same way about minori, there is something to be said for just getting sick of looking at someone. If you're not like going after them and being psycho we can just sit here and be bitter assholes together.
>>
Larme looks like pedobait to me.
And I feel dumb even saying it because I'm sure a thousand people have posted it before just as bait (or even sincerely) and nobody cares, but this a confession thread and this is my confession gdi.

But even then it's not really all of it, it's mostly just the magazine spreads. Whenever there's a shop staff snap or people actually wearing the clothing, they look totally fine, still not my thing, but whatever, but something about the light blue filter on all the magazine photos, the really sparse, childish bangs, and the fact that half the models all have "oh, little me?" type doe-eyed expressions, ugh, I feel creepy just looking at it.

And of course I'd never say anything to anyone actually wearing it because I'm not a huge dick, and I don't think less of the people who wear it really, it's just creepy and I don't like it. And also it's everywhere, so I can't escape the fact that I don't like it.
>>
>>8755030
The thing is, you should first casually mention that you're poly. If she reactis negatief, then you know confessing is useless.
>>
>>8755979
Imo it's better than the more mainstream version of lolita. It has specific makeup and hair and a more distinctive style, whereas the Western version, as far as I've seen, is just school uniform variations with heart sunglasses, red lips and a lollipop. It looks way creepier because it's nothing more than a fetish you can wear outside. The blogs with nymphet fashion all seem to be dd/lg, too, which is just ew.
I agree that larme's kinda dodgy sometimes, but at least it's broader and more fleshed out than nymphet.
>>
>>8756110
This is true, and I'm not a huge fan of the western "lolita" fashion either. Larme is definitely better than its western alternative, but I don't like either one of them.

And like I mentioned, the actual people wearing the clothes? Totally fine. I definitely see where the hair and makeup and clothes all come together for a cohesive look. I'm just weirded out by the way all that is advertised.
>>
>>8754739
YES! Me too. It makes me think of corduroy. I also hate "petti" it's petticoat or pannier.
I'm old.
>>
I look down on anyone who spells whoa as "woah" and won't like or reblog any of their coords.

I am a petty, petty person.
>>
>>8756215
That's hilarious
>>
>>8756215
What why? Is that how it's actually spelt? I always spelt it as 'woah', and always thought that was correct?
>>
>>8756215
....I do that too, but with "uwu." I don't mind "UwU," yet for some reason "uwu" annoys me.
>>
>>8753104
I only come here for the occasional booty threads.
>>
I secretly wish I could tag my coords with #[myethnicity/poc] lolita or #chubbylolita for notes and asspats. The only reason i restrain myself is because I don't want to come off as a speshul snowflake to my sane seagull followers.
>>
>>8756224
"Whoa" has been the standard for a couple hundred years. Alternate variants started becoming popular a couple years ago when illiterates took over the internet.

>>8756244
I might add this to my no-like list, just for kicks.
>>
>>8755351
oh you're right! thanks I've been meaning to watch it!
>>
File: 1448382464200.jpg (17 KB, 480x318) Image search: [Google]
1448382464200.jpg
17 KB, 480x318
>>8753104
Get em OP
>>
>>8756215
TIL!

Back OT, I'm kind of meh about my current lolita comm. The group has reached 300 members, with only the same 20 people who regularly show up.

I consider 4 lolitas good friends. One has disclosed that she is thinking of leaving the fashion. Another has already left the comm (but still wears lolita regularly). And all of us feel weary of the current comm mods.

I already live in a metropolis that is used to alternative fashions, so wearing it out by myself is no issue.

There are good things about the comm. Most people are well-dressed and friendly. The meets organized by members who are not the mods are awesome. But I am starting to feel exhausted doing social chatter with girls who are extremely nice but are no more than acquaintances. I'd like to organize private get-togethers with those few close friends, doing things like tea time, karaoke, or even a sleepover.
>>
I'm in a cosplay comm full of salty seagulls. All my country cosplay comm is full of salty seagulls.
>>
>>8755310
>Anonymous 12/08/15(Tue)02:20:15 No.8754963â–¶
>File: 12301461_1235013389983189(...).png (174 KB, 675x646)
>>>8753104 (OP)
same, and the cringy culture of young badly dressed girls wanting to be them just fascinates me to no end. like, the fuck you doing whitey? no japanese person on the other side of the planet cares about you.
>>
>>8756498
wow I fucked that left and right, my bad guys.
>>
I really hate this girl in my comm, so i post her here a lot and try to make it look like a self-post, and then after when people call it as a self-post I defend the post saying it isn't so people will call her out more and dislike her. It seems to be working. I'm terrible, but i don't care.
>>
>>8756591
What did she do to you anon?
>>
>>8756593
Not much, I just can't stand her and want her to leave. Maybe it's because i'm an oldfag and can't stand the new my-mommy-buys-my-brand gen that popped up in the comm within the last few years.
>>
I start into Fairy kei like a month ago, and I haven't a lot of pinky clothes yet.
I'd buy a pink wig to Fairy Kei and my bf loves pink hair. I think he wants to fuck me with the wig. It's cute and creep at the same time.
>>
>>8754739
A girl came in to work in lolita recently so I told her she looked cute and I recognized the dress and she still tried to explain what lolita was to me.
I also hate using "coord" and name dropping brands sounds dickish. I'd kill for a secret handshake of some sort.
>>
>>8756995
>I also hate using "coord" and name dropping brands sounds dickish. I'd kill for a secret handshake of some sort.
just curious, why would a secret handshake be less dickish than using recognizable words?
>>
>>8755962
I'm all for being a bitter ass. I don't mind minori at all but HelloBatty drives me round the fucking bend. There's something really unsettling about her smile that makes me deeply uncomfortable and angry.
>>
>>8753483
That's some Mean Girls level shit 10/10 for pulling it off
>>
>>8756995
Unless you're being outright offensive about it ("Why would you wear Bodyline?"/"Taobao brands are all so cheap looking"/"I hate this print, AP has gone downhill" etc.) I don't think that name dropping brands is dickish at all. It is a bit odd that she tried explaining the fashion to you anyway, though.
>>
I feel like my current style is too boring (think Kotakoti's style except without the dollface and with shoulder lenght hair)
Idk what to do, i think about changing to something more excentric even though i don't really feel like it just to feel "special" and "not like the others" again. I'm a speshul snowflak at heart.
>>
>>8757027
2011-2012 Kota, not now, her current style is bullshit
>>
Not really a confession, I just don't know where else to put this.

I find it weird when girls will have baskets full of fruits or flowers as part of their outfits outside of photoshoots.
They're almost like carrying a staff or a scepter, cept a basket you can actually put one extra thing inside or maybe two.
You know, even if the basket was empty and you could put things inside....it still seems a little weird to me because if it doesn't have a top, everyone can see what you have in there or even reach in to swipe something out.
>>
>>8757035
Everyone's supposed to see what they have in there. It's like they've just gone and picked all those flowers/fruits themselves.
It is a bit much for just a meetup but photos will still be taken there so they probably want the full look they envision.
>>
>>8757548
No, I mean if you decide to have your personal effects in your basket. Phone, wallet, etc.
>>
>>8757725
Then yeah, that's not a good idea. They probably assume no one at a meet would take anything but then they still have to keep an eye on it the whole time.
>>
>>8757035
I know that baby has made baskets that can close up, so it is possible to be safe.
>>
>>8756591
Lol bait
>>
>>8756599
How do you know her "mommy" buys her stuff?
>>
>>8756508
Lol you're fine anon
>>
I only come here because I know there are girls here.
>>
File: Spongebob_(Just_One_Bite).jpg (34 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Spongebob_(Just_One_Bite).jpg
34 KB, 640x480
>>8756599
>tfw when I'm my-mommy-buys-me-brand gen
>be mad
>>
i lie about random things for the sake of conversation here. i would never lie about another person, but i make things up about "me" all the time. just innocuous things to spark discussion or distract from baiters and drama whores.
>>
I feel like Quantum Destiny self promotes on /cgl/ a lot more than JNig. I just haven't said anything yet because she's popular and I knew I'd get shat on.
>>
>>8759691
I feel ya. I love making fake greentext stories. To this day no one here has suspected they were fake.
>>
>>8754416
Are you super new or something? Tons of people hate those shoes.
>>
I used to live closer to the city and had a good factory job that paid 200+ every week. I was so happy I had enough to pay off bills and still have extra to buy brand without going broke. But halfway through the year I moved down away from the city with my boyfriend, and now I work a job that barely gets me 100 every two weeks. He's trying to find work, but in a small town, if no one is hiring, it leaves us limited for options. I love him dearly, but I hate that we're living off my paychecks and I'm starting to sell my wardrobe that I worked so hard for before we moved just to cover health insurance. It doesn't help right after we moved we had to help pay for his friend's wedding and lost 1000+ on shit they didn't need. I hate feeling so bitter, but I hate being in this financial situation even more.
>>
>>8753104
break up with that garbage
>>
>>8754785
20 isn't that much to anyone who isn't a total newfag or poorfag. The question of "what is small vs average vs big vs huge" comes up a lot and people always have 20 in the small or average range.

Also, anyone who would judge you for your wardrobe isn't worth giving a fuck about, especially at such a low quantity.
>>
>>8754968
Indeed she was, but not nearly as much of one as her boyfriend and the cosplay slut he was sexting.
>>
>>8760247
Self inflicted.
Move back, dump boyfriend, get old job.
>>
>>8756599
Oh god, you bitter jellies who look down on people for their parents buying them nice things are just beyond obnoxious. Get over yourself. If they're not acting superior because of it, you have nothing valid to complain about.
>>
>>8760243
calm down
>>
>>8760262
What is there exactly to calm down about? It was a legitimate question, I don't see how someone could call potential samefag on two people stating their dislike of those shoes unless they were extremely new.
>>
>>8760293
the wording and development of ideas is similar, not the dislike itself

could have been someone who forgot they already posted, or two gulls with very similar modes of expression (hivemind)
>>
>>8760302
Different anon, but they're comments weren't anymore similar than your typical two gulls sharing the same opinion. Not trying to be mean, but are you ESL?
>>
>>8753438
>I hate it when I see really good coords but then when I look down, I see RHS.

>>8754279
>There have been so many times when I've seen beautiful, elegant coords only to notice these bulky shoes and it's instantly ruined.

it's just a funny coincidence that they both paint the same mental image. don't read too much into a lighthearted comment made in response.
>>
whine incoming

I realised today that the only two interests I have that aren't to please someone are aviation and lolita. I don't even own any fucking dresses yet because I dropped my money on a new phone and I was planning to fix up my computer next but idk if there's any point, it was just for playing games with people so they'd like me more

even if I got a dress I'd probably never wear it out because I'm scared of trying to join the comm we have

I want to get my hair cut into a pixie cut (you know, the typical 'I had a shit breakup and I want to change myself' routine) but that would kill my plans to dye it and pixies look weird with lolita
when I grew it out I wanted to learn to braid it but I've tried a lot of different things and I'm so horrible at it, I might as well just give up
>>
>>8760316
anon i wish you to find a lolita friend
>>
>>8760315
Virtually everyone I have ever seen complaining about rocking horse shoes over the years has given the same reasoning. No one is reading too much into your post, it's just clear you're relatively new if you've never seen this before.
>>
>>8760247
Are from my Comm? This sounds really familiar.
>>
>>8760325
>it's just clear you're relatively new
wrong though. so yes, you're making a lot out of a random response. might want to examine your thought processes.
>>
>>8760316
>even if I got a dress I'd probably never wear it out because I'm scared of trying to join the comm we have
Why would you need to join a community to wear a dress? Lolita is a fashion, anon, joining a community is optional.
>>
>>8760339
I don't see how assuming you're new for having not ever seen such a common complaint is "reading too much into it" anymore than you assuming two people are a samefag or of a hive mind because they have the same very common opinion with similar reasoning behind it. Maybe if you say less things that scream newfag, people will jump to that conclusion less.
>>
>>8760346
>not ever seen such a common complaint
not what happened

>you assuming two people are a samefag or of a hive mind
also not what happened.

so: too much is being read into it.

it's a random comment highlighting two disconnected posts that paint the same mental image when reading it. that's all.
>>
>>8753483
Sounds like Chicago. They always pull shit like that there.
>>
i suspect some of the cattiest comms occur in areas where racial tensions are high. atlanta, chicago... come on.
>>
>>8754735
that sounds so stupid.
>>
>>8760324
thank you anon. I don't really have a lot of friends in general, especially living close to me, so a lolita friend would be rly nice

>>8760341
word would spread fast and people would prob start harassing me about joining a comm. it's a really small country, jfash is very rare, I'd stick out like a sore thumb (which I don't really care about)
I don't think anyone in the comm is a seagull either so I'm scared of acting like a gull (I've lurked a lot, used to be a /b/tard which used to apparently come off my behaviour strong enough for someone to notice) and making everyone awkward. doesn't help that I'm a literal autist
>>
My confession is that I wish my boyfriend was more into lolita than he is. He's okay with it and I realize that makes me luckier than most but I can't help wishing that he actually LIKED it. One time I asked him to dress me up in a way he thought was cute/sexy and he picked a skin-tight outfit with jeans and a really skimpy sundress I never wear out of the house. Bleh.

>>8754857
I met my boyfriend while I was wearing something casual but frilly, so when he found out about lolita he was surprised but not totally shocked. Same with my coworkers - I sometimes wear some of my lolita stuff to work in work-appropriate outfits (we don't have to interact with the public or anything so our dress code is lax) and when one of them stumbled upon some of my lolita pictures and showed the rest, the reaction was basically just "yup, that's Anon". They already knew I was sort of eccentric/weird so it wasn't a huge shock for them. It's up to you whether you actually want to incorporate Jfash into your daily life, though.
>>
>>8760351
>not what happened
Your exact words in your initial response were "samefag or hive mind". You can deny what you said all you want for the sake of feeling right, but it's right there in the thread.

Also, all I said in response to it was "are you new? This is a common complaint" and you proceeded to be extremely defensive, so I can't take your insistence that I'm reading too much into it by assuming your new even remotely serious.
>>
>>8754841
All the girls in my comm have at most 2 brand dresses, and my whole wardrobe is brand. I'm the youngest member and, while I don't really mind being a brandwhore, I really wish they would not be so bitter. I just wanna make lolita friends, I'm not here to make fun of them for having less money than I do.
>>
>>8760366
>to be extremely defensive
mostly i just want someone to talk to

imagine the isolation i'm experiencing right now
>>
>>8756999
I fucking despise HelloBatty, as well as Fahrlight and Kate and Jillian. I don't even know why (although when the last two flounced they showed what self-centered crybabies they are so hurray for that) but it isn't just about the brand or popularity because I'm perfectly fine with other efamous girls who have nice wardrobes. For some reason I just really want to see HB and Fahr's shit get wrecked.
>>
>>8760378
>For some reason I just really want to see HB and Fahr's shit get wrecked.
wew lad
>>
>>8760360
I'm a lone lolita in a small (European) country too and nobody has ever hassled me about joining the local comm. You'll probably be fine, anon!
>>
>>8760328
Idk what comm are you in?
>>
>>8760377
It's okay anon, we can still talk.

My confession: I used to be really salty about OTT pastel sweet and longed for it to die, but now that classic is taking over, my dream dresses are becoming way more expensive and I feel like it's my karma.
>>
>>8760316
i would be your friend anon! i also just went through a shit breakup and i've been realizing a lot of shit about myself. take the time to focus on things you enjoy, you can start small with lolita! i've noticed that a lot of the classic dresses i own receive the least amount of stares.

i believe in you!
>>
>>8760378
HelloBatty's wardrobe isn't impressive. I don't think she has even 20 main pieces and the quality does not make up for the quantity. I mean, if she likes it then obviously that's all that matters, I'm just saying that her wardrobe isn't nice enough to be jealous of like the other efamous girls.
>>
>>8760360
Like >>8760391 said, I don't think you have a reason to worry about people harassing you into joining a comm, that's not a thing that people do. If you happen to meet one of the local comm members while you're dressed up they might suggest you join the comm, but you're under no obligation to do it and no one can force you into it. Just do what makes you happy.
>>
>>8760386
I don't even know where all this edge comes from bro

>>8760410
I'm not jelly of her wardrobe at all though, even if it was actually impressive it's not remotely my style. It's her entire persona that grinds on my nerves for whatever reason.
>>
>>8760316
You should consider becoming a flight attendant or get your pilot's license. This will make you happy.

Meta's came out with an airline print 4 years ago. You should search for that online.
>>
>>8760415
I've heard she's a total bitch and that would make me like her more if she showed it. If you're elitist let it show.
>>
>>8760415
I know you aren't jelly. You said you weren't bitter about them being popular and having nice wardrobes, so I was just pointing out HB's wardrobe isn't nice enough to be jealous of, anyway.
>>
>>8760395
I know who you are now. You need to lookout for yourself and find a good career that you are passionate about. Don't settle for less. Follow your heart, Anon. I am glad you can drive now and it gives for more options in the future.
>>
Am I the only one who feels like it's really awkward when someone compares their size to yours? For example, I can fit into Victorian maiden. It's weird and sort of rude when someone says "wow your dress is so pretty! Too bad I could
never fit into that..." Like, what am I expected to say? There's literally no appropriate response to that.
>>
>>8754857
My advice is not to explain it to him right away, but nip it in the bud early on by wearing it around him. I wore lolita around my fiance for the first time on our third or forth date then explained the fashion in depth after we had been together for like a month. I feel like it weirds guys out less if you don't make a big deal about wearing it by explaining it to them when they first see you in it.
>>
>>8760456
same here anon.

i also managed to be extra awkward by discussing techniques for making my face paler without looking cakey or clownish (for gothic looks) with a black lolita. she said she would never be able to do that and i felt like an idiot. she did initiate the conversation and asked about the products i used, but i still felt weird.

my response was that the pale face look isn't necessary for gothic makeup but eh, it was awkward.
>>
>>8760456
I don't acknowledge their self deprecation and just say thank you fr the complement. If it were a close friend, I might try to say some body positive thing, but otherwise, it's not my job to police their self image.
>>
>>8760456
I completely second this, anon. Sometimes I really just want to say "lose weight then". What's even worse to me is when people say "wow, I love that dress, too bad I could never afford it". Why do people have to announce that they can't fit into or afford people's dresses? I can't imagine any reason other than that they're just extremely self-absorbed or are trying to shame the other person for having something they don't.
>>
>>8760475
>Why do people have to announce that they can't fit into or afford people's dresses? I can't imagine any reason other than that they're just extremely self-absorbed or are trying to shame the other person for having something they don't.
might just have no filter. i know a lot of people who say whatever comes to mind as a way of making conversation, without meaning anything negative by it.

but they'll usually do it with an upbeat tone (making a joke out of it), or will apologize if they realize they were complaining. the guilt-trippers are usually very self-aware and control their expressions to try to achieve the biggest reaction to their complaints, if that makes sense, while the people without a filter just say it and move on.
>>
>>8760468
>>8760472

While I'm glad that other people feel the same way, it makes me sad that people think that this is an appropriate thing to say in a social conversation. For example, I was talking about how I wanted more jsks compared to ops at a meet and someone basically told me that if I can fit into ops I should just wear ops with extra emphasis on me fitting into them. Like, why even say that? Sometimes I want to respond saying I'm sorry, let me hit up Walmart and eat 50 boxes of twinkies if it'll make you stop making this conversation awkward. Yes I'm salty.
>>
>>8756998
I guess I meant something less awkward than "nice lolita outfit!" Or "I recognize the fashion you are wearing and I appreciate it"
>>
>>8760247
>had to pay for his friend's wedding

Um no. Grow a fucking backbone and take care of yourself
>>
>>8760542
THIS.

He is sucking you dry. You are being taken advantage of. I'm sorry you are learning the hard way. Hth.
>>
Reading stuff like OPs post makes me feel nauseous.

I'm a guy who has been cheating for a while on his girlfriend.

Could you find it in your heart to forgive your boyfriend or husband if he was truly sorry?
>>
>>8760561
> for a while
> truly sorry
Nope, you reap what you sow.
>>
>>8760564
I don't want to lose her.

I'm a fucking idiot anon. But I don't want to lose her.
>>
>>8753104
What he did was wrong, but what you did was unnecessary. Revenge doesn't solve anything, it only causes more hatred. What if he gets so mad that he does something bad to you? What if he becomes violent?
>>
>>8760580
Lol, it would have caused confusion but nothing more would have happened if he didn't continue sexting the other girl. It's not like she sent dick pics to his mother pretending to be him or anything.
>>
>>8760589
Him sexting and sending dick pictures to his mom would definitely be very embarrassing. It's possible that when he finds out that his girlfriend did it, he could lash out.
>>
>>8760571
the longer you hide it, the harder you hurt her.
>>
>>8760571
Then cut the shit, and be honest with her. Because I guarantee if she finds out on her own its over forever. She's not going to trust you again, eveb if you tell her yourself. If she's so wonderful why the hell would you cheat on her, you sack of shit? I hope she dumps your sorry ass. No one deserves to be cheated on.
>>
>>8760391
>>8760411
thank you anons, I guess I'm just kinda socially inept and scared that I'd be forced into a group. I'll think about getting that one gorgeous fox dress I've had my eyes on for a while now.

>>8760407
hey, really? I'll drop email in case you're actualy interested. we can complain about our breakups and discuss frilly dresses.
classic is what interests me mosts so I guess that would be good on the attention part, heh.

>>8760422
thank you anon but I can't yet, I'm stuck in last remnants of education. :l also, I don't think I can fill the medical requirements for piloting, but both flight attending and actually ATC really interest me, I think I'll try out for both.
I've seen the meta print around and it didn't really pull me in for some reason but I don't think I've seen all the colourways and whatnot. I'll look at it again.

/cgl/ really has some of the sweetest people, thank you all. <3

>>8760571
come clean about everything 100% and accept if she leaves you. if you're lucky, she will be very suspicious but stay with you, if not, it's still the bet to make it happen now.
being the clingy ex is never a good thing.
>>
>>8760598
I won't deny that it was a creative move, but I can't endorse revenge. If she had confronted him about his cheating, it would make him the bad guy and make him feel bad for what he did. Most of the time, that's enough to make people learn. With revenge, she opens herself up to retaliation from the boyfriend.
>>
>>8760561
>>8760571
also: don't just come clean for her, but for yourself. living honestly will make you a stronger person. grow integrity, even when it hurts, and your character will improve in other areas.
>>
>>8760580
I think this was a genius and non-confrontational move, also payback is a bitch using the very tool that caused the grief in the first place.

If that doesn't teach him a lesson, I am sure his mom will let him know now. Some guys need a hard lesson when they are caught cheating.

I would even believe that his mom would thank HER for showing that her son was being a cheating douchebag.

>I'm a guy and I think that was well played on her part, all the drama is in his hands now.
>>
>>8760592
and receive a restraining order and making his story even more public.
>>
>>8760561
Tell her what you've done and propose an open relationship. If you're a person who has trouble with monogamy, this is your best option.
>>
>>8760638
>>8760623
>>8760603
I don't do it for sex. All of my cheating is because I meet some other girl who I end up falling for, and love her just as much as I love my girlfriend.

I just love women in general and find it hard to say no.
>>
>>8760571
If you didn't want to lose her than you shouldn't have cheated on her. Stop thinking with your dick you asshole.
>>
>>8760638
The greater majority of people don't want to be in an open relatioship, and if this girl had been expecting a monogamous partner it's a shitty thing to spring on a person. Either way he fucked up and if he really wanted this girl in his life he can man up and learn some fucking self restraint.
>>
>>8760660
Then you should be up front about your inability to be monogamous. It's not like you can't just be poly or have some friends with benefits type situation. You need to grow a backbone and take responsibility for your actions.
>>
>>8760671
I don't want them to have other men.
>>
>>8760672
You're a troll.
>>
>>8760672
Ding ding! Found the emotionally manipulative asshole who wants his girlfriend to sit at home reading a book while he goes out and fuck other women.
Rot in hell.
>>
>>8760672
Than you're just another selfish piece of shit who can't keep his dick in his pants.
>>
>>8760674
I'm not a troll. I wish I hadn't landed myself in this shit, but like I said whenever I meet anyone cute, who shares interests with me, and who fits a particular "type" - I fall for them and for whatever reason they fall for me (no idea why since I'm not attractive). And from that point on I simply can't say "no".

I actually think part of this would be solved by being able to have female friends. But I think that's impossible.
>>
>>8760660
>And now, I'm gonna take out my acoustic guitar and play wonderwall
>>
>>8760680
grats, you have no self-control or integrity.
>>
>>8760672
Well, then you're just gonna have to get the fuck over that or stop being a slut.
>>
>>8760494
well, chances are if you feel awkward saying "coord," you will feel awkward using any other niche expression.

i try to avoid saying "coord" because people pronounce it different ways and argue about how it should be said. shibboleths are maddening.
>>
>>8760684
Oh god, just last week my hipster musician friend was playing Wonderwall to this girl he's been trying to get with.
>>
>>8760660
are you 12
>>
>>8760684
I really don't do it for sex, it's an inability to say no that I think stems from the fact I was a "late starter" with women.

Sometimes I think my girlfriend turns a blind to it on purpose. I actually feel more sorry for the other girl since she doesn't know about the girlfriend and I feel like I'm wasting her time.

I just want to know when I break things off with her it isn't going to emotionally scar things to the point she won't be able to have relationships with other people. I don't want to live with the knowledge that I've destroyed her trust in men for the rest of her life.
>>
>>8760561
truly sorry, yes
"""truly sorry""", no.
>>
>>8760694
I have never wanted to punch someone in the face more than you right now. Gtfo.
>>
>>8760672
move on child, your mind wants to be with one girl but your dick does not think so.
>you are doing this girl a favor should you ever contract an std, help her by staying away.
>>
File: 1435933656688.png (70 KB, 255x326) Image search: [Google]
1435933656688.png
70 KB, 255x326
>>8760694
>an inability to say no that I think stems from the fact I was a "late starter" with women.
>>
>>8760694
Holy autism batman.
>>
>>8760694
Ok. You're not that important. She'll get over it. Let her get started on the process and break up.
>>
>>8760702
I don't sleep with sluts, which makes it worse. I sleep with women I unconsciously and unintentionally trick into thinking there's some future between us and the beginnings of love. That makes it much, much worse and makes me feel like shit.

>>8760703
I lost my virginity late on so there's a fear of not experiencing enough girls.
>>
>>8760680
>>8760694
You....you really need to grow up.

When you'e with someone, it doesn't mean you'e not going to be attracted to other girls. It DOES mean that you have to make a conscious choice to not go through with those feelings. This is real life, and in a relationship, your actions affect another person. If you can't handle the responsibility, you shouldn't be in a relationship in the first place.

Things like this bother me so much. Relationships and love aren't something that just happens--it takes work to make them successful. It takes responsibility.
>>
>>8760694
You are so not ready to have a relationship. Learn a little self-restraint first. Sure, you might fall for another person, but you don't have to act on your emotions.
>>
>>8760694
You need to stop blaming other people/things on your inability to say no and realize that you are in control of your actions. Then work on not being such a blithering snail.
>>
>>8760714
>I unconsciously and unintentionally trick
you are a deluded piece of shit. you know what you're doing, and why. stop making excuses and man up.

>I lost my virginity late on so there's a fear of not experiencing enough girls.
go see a therapist, who seriously thinks like this? you are so fucked up in the head it's approaching hilarity.
>>
>>8760714
I'm just hearing a lot of deflection, justification and pussyfooting around excuses. And this is coming from another dude.

You're a manslut. Stop pretending you are some lost and dark soul who is secretly conflicted and LOL SO DEEP.
>>
>>8760694
Well, you need to tell her asap and figure this shit out because for all you know, you could get an STD from cheating and give it to her. They're a lot more common and harder to avoid than people like to think, condoms only protect against some of them. Seriously, I knew a girl who found out her boyfriend was cheating because he ended up giving her herpes.
>>
>>8760722
>And this is coming from another dude.
for what it's worth, i've been replying to this guy and am male also. just getting that out there before the feelsthread troll comes in and announces /cgl/ is full of bitches who hate men or whatever.
>>
>>8760716
I can't truthfully say I disagree with any of that.

>>8760720
I realize that, but I can't help myself. I just love women.

>>8760721
I'm not making excuses, I'm not delusional. I do not do this consciously. I just get "charmed" by their charm, and end up charming them in turn.

I do it with girls who are lonely themselves too, and deal with issues. I don't want to be that guy whose philandering makes some girl go back to hurting herself when she finds out.
>>
>>8760729
I didn't know this was a cringe thread.
>>
>>8753221
Jesus, what does this even mean? I love petite women. If you're over 5'4" (162cm) I probably won't notice you (and even that's on the tall side). I wasn't aware that it was seen as a "fetish." It has nothing to do with "wow, wish I was banging a pre-schooler." I just think petite women are cute. Goddamn this world that has to question every single thing a man likes and make it into something sick.
>>
>>8760729
Um, you can help yourself. You are physically capable of saying a two letter word and cutting things off. If you have to, make sure you aren't alone with the girl(s), or keep an accountability partner.
>>
>>8760729
you are fully aware of what happens and you let it happen anyway.

you're not charmed, you're fucked in the head. you're a selfish baby who never learned discipline or self-control, and you enjoy thinking of yourself as helpless when you are fucking someone.

you're gross. put yourself in chastity and give the key to your mom so you can experience shame constructively.
>>
>>8760729
You can help yourself. And you can help others by staying far far away from relationships until you mature more. Keep your dick in your pants if you don't want to hurt these girls. You're doing them more harm than good. If you don't or are 'incapable' of doing so... well, then you know where you actually stand in terms of 'loving' them.
>>
>>8760580
Perhaps it was unnecessary and maybe it would lead to retaliation, but how would it make it her fault that he becomes violent? If he becomes violent, he's more of a disgusting asshole than we thought.
>>
>>8760740
anon is trying to stir shit
>>
File: 1410679744022.jpg (44 KB, 500x223) Image search: [Google]
1410679744022.jpg
44 KB, 500x223
>>8760729
>>
>>8760714
>STDs are only a concern of you fuck sluts
Oh my fucking god, I'm praying for your girlfriend's sake you're a troll. There's not some magical number of people you have to fuck before you suddenly are at risk of STDs, this one of the biggest misconceptions about them and part of why they spread so much. Most people who get them, believe it or not, are not sluts, they just fucked a person who happened to have an STD unbeknownst to them. Which you might have already done for all you know.
>>
>>8760729
>I don't want to be that guy whose philandering makes some girl go back to hurting herself when she finds out.
too bad, you're a shitstain. feeling ~sorry~ doesn't change the fact that you're hurting people.
>>
>>8754963
this is exactly what I thought, idk why everyone is sucking OP's dick for their story when it's 99% just ripped off this and didn't actually happen
>>
>>8760740
Nowhere did I say it would be her fault; you're putting words in my mouth. What I am saying, is that it's a risk, and you never know how people will react.
>>
>>8760729
The most disgusting thing here is you are hurting so many women in your life that you claim to love, yet you still pity yourself and think you're the victim.
>>
>>8760744
>Most people who get them, believe it or not, are not sluts, they just fucked a person who happened to have an STD unbeknownst to them. Which you might have already done for all you know.
especially something like HPV, which men carry silently and which can kill women.

tell. your. girlfriend. she needs to get tested.
>>
>>8760748
True enough.
>>
>>8760747
people want to believe there is justice in the world. let them have a sliver of hope in a world full of cowards who cheat on them with impunity.
>>
>>8760738
>you're gross. put yourself in chastity and give the key to your mom so you can experience shame constructively.

That's not a mental image that appeals to me.

>>8760739
But I need female intimacy. I need female sympathy. I need a woman to go through all the perfunctory motions of saying she "understands" and "wants to help".

Part of the reason I fessed up ITT is because I wanted a femanon to say something like that. So I feel less alone in my thoughts.

>>8760744
I'm not a manwhore, including the current girl there has been one other girl that I've slept with.
>>
>>8760316
>I want to get my hair cut into a pixie cut (you know, the typical 'I had a shit breakup and I want to change myself' routine) but that would kill my plans to dye it and pixies look weird with lolita

No! Get it cut the way you want it. Just don't try to throw huge head eating bows or really big accessories on. Those will make you look weird.
But those types of headbands that have tiny bows flat on the side or pretty matching barrettes/clips, those types of things would look cute.
You just have to know how to accessorize without overpowering your hair.
>>
>>8760735
Well, to be fair, a lot of guys are attracted to things associated with prepubescent girls that can't possibly be due to anything other than wanting to fuck prepubescent girls (like guys who absolutely refuse to touch a vagina that isn't completely hairless) so people are kind of sensitive to stuff like that.
>>
>>8760561
nope i would end it there and never speak to him again.

good luck anon youre a shitlord
>>
>>8760754
>That's not a mental image that appeals to me.
it's not supposed to appeal to you, fuckboy. someone needs to control your penis because you aren't willing to.

you're a physical and mental health hazard. lock up your fucking dick.
>>
>>8760561
I know what you want to hear is 'yeah sure, as long as you're completely and truly sorry,' but to be honest I could not forgive a boyfriend who cheated on me. Thinking about it makes me feel nauseous too.
Anon I feel like you have to accept that you are probably going to lose your girlfriend and that's your mistake. BUT you can learn from your mistakes. Do the right thing and tell her but know that this is your fault. In time you'll get over it and she will too hopefully but you've dicked this one up, I'm afraid. Just use this as something you should never do again, not if you care as much for your girlfriend as you say.
>>
>>8760754
Good luck finding that femanon here. You "need" feminine intimacy so much you cheat? Fuck off.

I am hoping this is a troll just because I may get depressed that someone this stupid exists.
>>
>>8760754
>But I need female intimacy.
you are not entitled to anything from women.

>Part of the reason I fessed up ITT is because I wanted a femanon to say something like that.
vomit.jpg

if any woman in your life knew what you really were, they would greet you daily with such disgust you would never want to leave your room again.
>>
>>8760754
>But I need female intimacy. I need female sympathy. I need a woman to go through all the perfunctory motions of saying she "understands" and "wants to help".
You don't need them, you want them. You're being selfish and childish. Go to your mother if you want to be babied; that's not the role of whichever girl you're in a relationship with.
>>
>>8760745
You're right. But what can I do? If I tell her, she's going to hurt herself, she's fragile. I don't want her to do that. I will pay out of my own pocket for her to go to therapy if that's what it takes. That's how much I care.

>>8760749
I do love them both.
>>
>>8760754
>I'm not a manwhore, including the current girl there has been one other girl that I've slept with.
>in response to a list emphasizing you don't have to be a slut to get an STD
It doesn't matter if you're only cheating with one girl, she can still give you and STD that you can pass to your girlfriend.
>>
>>8760660
Honestly it's probably more hurtful to hear that you have fallen for another girl as well as your gf than just had a drunken one night stand or whatever
>>
>>8760754
for a minute i thought you might be matt seo!
>>
>>8760766
Then Baker Act her ass, then tell her the truth. You staying with her will only fuck her up more in the long run.
>>
>>8760763
>You "need" feminine intimacy so much you cheat? Fuck off.

You put it bluntly, but that's most of it, yeah. The sex isn't even a big deal to me, just cuddling up next to her and holding her is more important.

>>8760764
>if any woman in your life knew what you really were, they would greet you daily with such disgust you would never want to leave your room again.

Why do you say things like this?

Do you think I have no feelings?
>>
>>8760763
>I am hoping this is a troll just because I may get depressed that someone this stupid exists.
whether or not it is a troll, such people exist, which is partly why anons wanted to believe OP's prank was true (despite being based on a famous tweet). this shit happens too much.
>>
>>8760754
Why do you need a *woman* to do that? Why don't YOU feel the need to give those women the same kind of intimacy, respect, and sympathy you're demanding of them? Fucking creep. You seem like the kinda guy who loved/despised women because they rejected your nasty ass, but the only diff is you finally (unfortunately) found women who pitied you enough to like you. That's just sad.

I'm almost certain you're a troll, but people like you exist, so this response is for them.
>>
>>8760672
I think you're lost, are you looking for the Biblical era. You know, when men had 40 wives who had to be monogamous to the one husband. Because back then when women were commodity, it was okay to be this selfish and dickbaggish. I gave you advice but then I saw this and, well, fuck that.
>>
>>8760778
>Do you think I have no feelings?

Troll in the dungeon!
>>
File: CuteHahaNo.png (287 KB, 405x412) Image search: [Google]
CuteHahaNo.png
287 KB, 405x412
>>8760766
You fedora lord, women aren't that fragile. You're exactly like the other sexist guys. Women aren't Madonnas or whores, they're people. Putting them on a pedestal is just as harmful as treating them like dirt. You don't love these woman, you love the idea of them. If anyone needs that therapy, it's you.
>>
>>8760778
>Why do you say things like this?
>Do you think I have no feelings?
your feelings aren't more important than the health and safety of the women you are manipulating, or the women you will manipulate in the future.
>>
>>8760778
The feelings of someone like you don't matter. You're a swine.
>>
>>8760783
yeah i'm done. troll or delusional asshat, there's no point in continuing.
>>
>>8760780
Say what you want, but I've never despised or hated women in the same way people like /r9k/ers have. Not once. Not even when I was a girlfriendless dweeb in school. I actually really admire elements of women's character: How forgiving they are, their empathy for others, their caring and nurturing instincts towards people and things in distress.

>Why do you need a *woman* to do that?

Becuase of the above.

>Why don't YOU feel the need to give those women the same kind of intimacy, respect, and sympathy you're demanding of them?

I do. The only reason I'm still with the other girl is because she's so fragile.
>>
>>8760785
>>8760786
I'm laying my heart out here. I realize it seems repugnant to you, but I'm being a lot more honest than most men would be about how I feel.

Do you really think I deserve to suffer?
>>
>>8760714
>I don't sleep with sluts
honestly I don't think you're in the moral position to be calling girls sluts when you're a slut yourself
>>
>>8760788
>I actually really admire elements of women's character: How forgiving they are, their empathy for others, their caring and nurturing instincts towards people and things in distress.
lol

look around this board, which is mostly full of women, and see the reality of women's "character."
>>
>>8760783
>>8760787
id like to think this guy is a troll but i have met a man who has said these exact things to me
im also 80% sure that man is a sociopath
>>
>>8760788
You're a sociopath desu
>>
>>8760789
yep. you need to learn somehow. we tried reasoning with you, and you rejected it. if you can't be rehabilitated you need to be contained so you stop harming people.
>>
>>8760757
Shaving pubic hair wasn't even the norm/fashionable until very recently. Did people ~suddenly~ realize their pedophiliac instinct for shaved pussy? Nah. Stop with the pseudo-scientific instinct bull.
>>
>>8760788
i don't know why you didn't consider she may be less hurt by you breaking up 'gently' (relatively speaking: almost all break ups hurt,but still) than by the inevitable break up because you get caught cheating, which WILL fuck her up and give her a horrible, scarring experience YOU could've avoided by not being a greedy idiot. you're not in it for the women and their ~*feminine sensitivity*~, you're in it because you're insecure as fuck and think being with multiple women will make up for everything else you're lacking
>>
>>8760797
this.

shaved genitals go in and out of fashion. anal sex also increased in popularity due to porn, as did erectile dysfunction in young men who whack it with a death grip.

not everything is because of innate instinct. humans can't even fucking walk without being taught how.
>>
>>8760791
>look around this board, which is mostly full of women, and see the reality of women's "character."

I'd like to think beneath all the bitchiness /cgl/ girls are still maternal and kind t.b.h.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.