[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Indivisible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: shbwflm3octatidwnxxt.png (645 KB, 620x1364) Image search: [Google]
shbwflm3octatidwnxxt.png
645 KB, 620x1364
So...anyone going to be cosplaying anyone from this?
>>
God I hope so

Didn't think anything of Zebei then I heard his voice and hnnnghhh gimme all the husbandos
>>
>>8745645
I want to see Kushi with that giant fuck-off hawk. Or Tungar with his turbansword.
Fuck it, I really want to see all of them.

Except fatties attempting Phoebe, that'll suck.
>>
There was a Razmi in a recent WIP thread
>>
File: gyjxy19cn7o9ygq6ygey.png (339 KB, 620x578) Image search: [Google]
gyjxy19cn7o9ygq6ygey.png
339 KB, 620x578
OP here, forgot one.
>>
>>8745645
kampan af
>>
My life for a decent Tatanka.
>>
>>8745645

Naga rider I will totally do
>>
If the game turns out as good as it seems so far I will be, probably Ajna. I prefer Thorani's design but I don't think I can pass up the rare chance to accurately cosplay a main character
>>
Razmi Razmi Razmi! Don't know if I would bother until after the game is released, though, since it'll be more fun/easier to find others as characters, and this isn't really a 'do it while you're young, for accuracy' cosplay.

>>8745651
Yes please i want to see some zebeis what a surprisingly attractive bird dork. His "get away!" is moe as fuck
>>
>>8746666
same, anon. she's so cute
>>
It hasn't even finished its indiegogo. Take a fucking chill pill and drink some water for your first thirst, jesus.
>>
I'm planning on Zebei, going to start putting stuff together for Katsucon is all things go according to plan. He's grown on me a ton.

A friend did an amazing Raimi, and I'm sure there's more.
>>
Hope no one attempts yan
>>
>>8746928

Got funded so still counts
>>
>>8746928

It reached it's funding last night so it's officially open season for cosplaying.
>>
File: CVPrzPIWcAAgpni.jpg (56 KB, 599x712) Image search: [Google]
CVPrzPIWcAAgpni.jpg
56 KB, 599x712
Waiting for the game to release to see if I like other Incarnations before I really consider doing anything. I really liked Razmi from the demo though and Kampan looks pretty cute.

I might also just make another Skullgirls costume instead. We'll see how things go.
>>
Kampan is the first girl I went nuts over design-wise. But I can't bring myself to do it without playing the game or at least them releasing more Kampan material first because of the off chance I might end up not really liking her.
>>
>>8745645
>tfw when I have the body for Phoebe
>But I am short as fuck
>Kushi is my second choice since she is more of my height and can hide my thick body in her outfit more easily than the other characters.

I am so happy that the game got fully funded and I hope to see a Yan cosplayer one day because she just looks amazing and her background story is 100% cool.
>>
>>8747185
try platform shoes- if you have the body for phoebe, dont pass it up. people are more picky over body type than height
>>
>>8747185
Do it anyway. If you proportion her outfit to your body, it's fine.
>>
>>8746953
>>8746979
Ew. No. Stop. Wait to play the game for fuck's sake.
>>
>>8747516

Played the beta, still counts
>>
>>8745645
Yo I seriously want to do a Naga Rider and Dhar.
Dhar would be more my speed honestly.
>>
>>8745645
I'm a slut for kamen rider inspired characters,so Naga Rider all the way
>>
I want to cosplay Dhar if only because one of my friends is a dead ringer for Ajna.

As an added bonus, Valkyrie Profile is hands-down my favorite JRPG of all time, so if Indivisible turns out well it'll give me an excuse to sperg out about it on occasion with people.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.