[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Closet of Frills Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 70
Old Thread
>>8725775

Starting off with Cadney in gothic.
>>
>>8739917
She looks really great, I think gothic suits her face much more than sweet.

Also, hahaha when will it stop...
>>
>>8739917
>>8739922
It definitely helps that she's not doing her usual forced smile. I almost didn't recognize her.
>>
Posting some recent outfits to get things rolling.
>>
>>8739938
>>
>>8739940
>>
>>8739943
>>
>>8739944
>>
>>8739947
>>
>>8739951
>>
>>8739954
Girl needs to stop taking pictures from this angle.
>>
>>8739957
Last one for now.

This coord is so cute, I just wish the shoes were red.
>>
>>8739944
Very sweet and I love the colour combo. I just wish she had used the darker hair as usual since the blonde is kind of unbalanced (or is not golden enough to recall the golden leafs). But that's just a minor nitpick.
>>
>>8739957
Maybe her kid is taking them? Or somone who is really, really small? xD Or she has a tiny tripod!
>>
>>8739938
Sauce on the bag?
>>
>>8739943
She always looks amazing though
>>
>>8739957
She never looks happy, that's the weird part.
>>
>>8739980
Angelic Pretty.
>>
>>8739980
Her coord rundown says the bag is AP, but I don't know the name.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1448757849953.jpg (91 KB, 878x732) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1448757849953.jpg
91 KB, 878x732
She looks so... Angry and stern? I don't like the expression, but love everything else
>>
>>8740056
This is flawless
>>
>>8740056
Is this the folk-chan or something?
>>
>>8739940
What dress is this? Is it the Gobelin print from AP?
>>
>>8740067
Folk-chan? What?
That's Tyler. She runs Lily of the Valley.
>>
>>8740076
Royal Unicorn.
>>
>>8739944
I love this! I wish to add more of those roses to her skirt.
>>
>>8739947
This looks so wearable and I'm loving it.
>>
>>8740080
Oh my bad, she looks quite similar to other girl here but forgot her nickname, sorry.
>>
>>8739983
I feel like there has to be something legitimately wrong w/ her. Aspergers or something? Idk.
>>
>>8740080
>masculine face
>Tyler
>she
Sorry for asking but is she MtF?
>>
File: no.gif (579 KB, 268x268) Image search: [Google]
no.gif
579 KB, 268x268
>>8740056
She looks like she just stepped on some shit
>>
>>8739917
Aside from the makeup and the super sweet bag, this is more just dark classic. Why do people struggle so hard to actually wear gothic when they say they are?
>>
>>8739944
Girl has a nice coord, but she definitely should stay away from blonde hair because it doesn't favour mild tan skins at all. Even light brown would be better, or an ashier, milk-tea at most.
>>
>>8739957
She needs nicer glasses and a surgery for the perpetual "i'm pushing shit out my ass" face, or a face mask
>>
>>8739983

she might have bad teeth and is afraid to smile, I know plenty of people like that
>>
>>8740092
No.....
>>
>>8740111
But why isn't it gothic?
I seriously struggle to identify gothic nowadays.
>>
>>8740026
>sad bow
>scalloped edging
>deformed shape
It looks like a knockoff.
>>
>>8740170
It's a schoolbag from 2005. I've been looking for the same one in black for ages.
>>
>>8740056
She looks like the Duchess of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland
>>
>>8740202
I was thinking the same thing anon
>>
>>8740056
I don't like the head piece.
On its own it's goregous, but it looks too elaborate to fit with the rest of the coord.
>>
>>8740111
>>8740133
People don't call things gothic unless they're wearing Moitie these days.
>>
>>8740174
Well sorry anon, it looks cheap.
>>
>>8740170
>>8740259
I think one of those bags was in an AP mook. That's probably why it looks so cheap, most mook bags are of meh quality. I've seen other versions of that bag by AP and it looks much more sturdy.
>>
>>8740092
>doesn't know who tyler is
>>
>>8740111
>this shit again
It's not classic at all. Try again, newfag.

>>8740252
This. It's ridiculous.
>>
>>8740252
That's dumb because Moitie =/= gothic. Motie has stuff that falls out of the gothic category.
>>
>>8740295
If you can't tell the difference between classic and gothic, you are a newfag. Or one of those idiots who think black = gothic.

>>8740296
Moitie's floral pieces are still primarily gothic, although some of them can work for classic too.

>>8740252
Moitie isn't the only gothic brand. Atelier Pierrot, Atelier Boz, Sheglit, Chantilly, some Millefleurs and AatP (mostly older) stuff is too. It seems to be common for people to wear sweet dresses in black by Baby and AP and think it's gothic.
>>
>>8740304
Whoops, forgot to also say Antique Beast. Gothic is a very distinct style (as are all 3 major styles). I don't know why it is so difficult to understand the differences but it has been discussed a lot so check the archives if you're confused.
>>
>>8740246
It reminds me of voodooodolly's head pieces desu.
>>
>>8740259
Oh my god, get over yourself.

Newfags everywhere.
>>
>>8739959
She's cute. I like the first two photos the most.

>>8740056
I love headpieces like this.
>>
>>8740313
I dunno if you just meant the exact detailing or whatever, while voodoodolly makes some gorgeous ones they aren't unique to her. they're tudor headpieces/french hoods and you can find similar headpieces all over etsy and other historical costuming places
>>
>>8740360
I think maybe they just meant that voodooodolly does the tudor style headpieces. It didn't sound like anon was implying it was a copy or anything

I think it fits in with the print on the dress very nicely
>>
>>8739917
>isn't wearing 50 million crosses.
Erm excuse me dis isn't gofic.
>>
>>8740293
I've come here for five years and I have no idea who Tyler is. Enlighten me.
>>
>>8740304
I know Moitie isn't the only gothic brand. I was exaggerating for comic effect. Have you heard of sarcasm?

In my opinion it is possible to do a gothic coordinate with a solid black AP dress, provided it's not an overly sweet dress. The styling matters more than the brand. In >>8739917 the main piece doesn't have a ton of bows or any other sweet motifs (and it's not Angelic Pretty anyway, it's Atelier Pierrot). I would say the bonnet and floral hair accessory are neutral since they could be used in any substyle but they don't detract from the gothic feeling here. The gloves lean gothic to me. The purse is sweet, and the boots are more western goth/normalfag fashion (though certainly other people have worn JC style boots in gothic lolita). Having one sweet accessory (the purse) with a gothic main piece and otherwise gothic-leaning accessories doesn't somehow demote her coordinate from gothic to classic.
>>
>>8740313
There are definitely people knocking off Voodoodolly but this isn't one of them. Like >>8740360 I think the coloring and detailing are completely different. It has more of a historical feel and not the "gothic kokoshnik" look that VD's have.
>>
>>8740456
I think she said she as doing a style-swap with another girl and they incorporated some of their own items into it, so it's not super gothic for Cadney and not fully sweet for the other girl.

That said, I agree with you, still gothic. WTF is with people trying to pigeonhole lolita even further into their special snowflake subcategories.
>>
>>8739940
Angelic Pretty
>>
>>8739940
>>8740585
Shit I meant to reply to this, stupid phone.
>>
>>8739980
>>8740586

God fucking damnit I feel like a fool.

It's Angelic Pretty
>>
>>8740296
Wow are you seriously saying Moitie isn't a gothic brand? You know who invented "elegant GOTHIC lolita" right?
>>
this is the angriest COF thread I've seen in a long time hahaha
>>
>>8740603
really? I feel like I've seen way worse recently.
>>
>>8739959
Would be so much cuter if the socks weren't so mismatched.
>>
>>8740291
http://yaplog.jp/ap-tokyo/archive/434
It looks like a regular release to me.
Why AP.
>>
File: wxp.jpg (11 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
wxp.jpg
11 KB, 240x320
>>8740598
It is a gothic brand but not everything they put out is goth.
>>
>>8739957
Dress looks nice on her though. I remember her wearing a similarly coloured dress a while ago but it was really badly fitted. Looks like plum/maroon is her jam
>>
>>8740304
No, you're a fucking moron. The dress is a decadent, detailed chiffon piece, a common dress type in gothic. The off-the-shoulder is slightly seductive, another gothic hallmark (not ero, obviously- but gothic often leans slightly sexier than any other style). The shoes, while not my personal taste, are extremely common in gothic- clunky and a bit edgy. The bonnet and other accessories have a slightly vampiric aristocrat feel to them with the feathers and dripping details such as venise lace and pearl strands. Her makeup is subdued and dark.

As said, the bag is sweet, but NOTHING about this coord is classic.

Please try to learn about substyles before you spout off bullshit. The fact that you're bringing up the 'b-but kuro sweet isn't gothic!!' argument like that has anything to do with this shows that you're a cgl newfag regurgitating whatever arguments you see on here.

>>8740409
lol
>>
>>8740623
It just feels like every opinion stated is a fight; the civility feels lower than others in this one.
>>
>>8740958
>this shows that you're a cgl newfag regurgitating whatever arguments you see on here.
Kek, I love when people try to act like oldfags by spouting off shit you'll learn after a day on /cgl/.
>>
Jesus Christ can we post some fucking outfits please
>>
>>8741113
>>
>>8739917
this reminds me of that thread where anon was saying that lolita couldn't be off shoulder. yet the only arguement here is if it's trugaff or not. kek.
>>
>>8741163
The photo on the left is really unflattering but he coord is nice. If she'd put a sticker over her face it'd make me a lot more comfortable.
>>
>>8740089
There is. I believe she's in her 30s and still lives at home with her parents. I knew some people like her in high school... they can have conversations and do everything normally but their brains don't work like they should. They don't really think about their surroundings or notice if they act inappropriate. They can't catch onto social queues and have a hard time making friends. I know I don't know her personally, but I'm getting that vibe just from the way she comments, takes photos, and her overall facebook page.
>>
>>
>>8741267
>>
>>8741268
>>
>>8741269
>>
>>8741273
>>
>>8741276
>>
>>8741277
>>
>>8741278
>>
File: yeesh.jpg (66 KB, 960x727) Image search: [Google]
yeesh.jpg
66 KB, 960x727
>>8741280
>>
>>8741282
>>
>>8741284
Aaaaand done.
>>
I wish she used a wig or something
>>
>>8741293
There's nothing wrong with her hair she looks beautiful.
>>
>>8741293
What would a wig even contribute in this outfit? The bonnet's covering the majority of her hair.

Personally I wish she'd pick up a couple of other lolita-appropriate cardigans, she wears that IW one quite a bit. It's cute but it'd be nice to see something else.
>>
>>8741163
>>8741239
I always get weirded out by lolitas with Santa. We argue so often it's not ageplay, and then go sit on Old Nick's knee every Christmas.

Some girls in my comm are planning meets to do photos at a big, fancy display that is put up every year, which sounded nice ... until someone said "and then we can do photos with Santa!"

So now the meet is ALL about photos with Santa.
>>
>>8741268
You're a wizard Harry
>>
>>8741293
I think her hair looks fine here
>>
>>8741322
Hey anon here's a fun fact: you don't have to take a picture if you don't want.
>>
>>8741239
It's a man.
>>
>>8741267
That hat is perfect with the dress!
>>
>>8741316
Agree on the cardigan front, it looks a bit tight on her here though but she looks fine otherwise.
>>
>>8741269
oh my god anon senpai i love everything from the top section
>>
>>8741269
I'm not feeling the bag with this, and the distribution of white vs black in the coord is too half and half for me. Her hair is really cute, though.
>>
>>8741282
She looks super cute in the first image - and the second is almost reaction image tier.
>>
>>8740056
She looks like a female Technotropism
>>
>>8741097
I love how this comment came right after
>No, you're a fucking moron

Fair enough, anon. People are really riled up in here.
>>
>>8741545
No shit! I never knew that!

My GOD! Anon, you've freed me from a terrible burden!
>>
>>8740958
Chiffon can work in gothic, but the cut is more suited to classic. The style of the detailing such as the ruffling and the sleeve detailing is very much classical. Off the shoulder sleeves are probably the least common in gothic and when they are worn, it is usually with a blouse underneath. Those shoes are Western goth at best and seem to be worn a lot in coords like this. I also see them in attempts at "bittersweet". JC knockoffs don't belong in a gothic lolita coordinate. The bonnet could also work in a gothic coordinate if the overall styling was more gothic, but it and the detailing (that rose with pearls can even work in sweet more than gothic) is not gothic itself. Feathers are used more in classic than gothic also. Gothic tends to use lace like chemical lace rather than venise. Her makeup has already been stated to suit for gothic, it is the most fitting part of her coordinate.

I made these same mistakes years ago as I actually learnt how to tell the difference between the three styles, but you can too if you do more research and accept that you might actually be wrong.
>>
>>8741269
The disgusting Loris bag ruins this, as it does so many outfits
>>
>>8741284
why does it look like someones finger is in the bottom of both pictures....
>>
>>8741619
It's really not that bad, IMO.
>>
>>8739922
what the hell does this mean ?
>>
>>8741632

It's peacockfeather; she comments on every single coord in the group with just "cute" and this time she didn't even spell it right.
>>
>>8741282
I actually like the sneakers here though the eyeshadow looks weird.
>>
>>8741620
Some phone cases make that happen or if the screen is cracked near the bottom it can cause that.
>>
>>8741581
I'm confused, sorry?
>>
>>8741637
>>8739922

sage for OT but is anyone else friends with her on facebook? she sent me a friend request after i posted on closet of frills. her facebook is... interesting, to say the least. (Yes, I know who she is and that she is disabled, but the stuff she posts is wild, even for me.)

She also posts "cute" on any of my Lolita coordinates that I post to my fb.

sorry for the off topic post.
>>
>>8741113
>complains about lack of outfit posts while not posting an outfit
okay.jpeg
I haven't seen this dress worn before, I'm a sucker for tartans. she seems to have a bit of boobloaf going on though
>>
>>8741836
It's cute but a little plain. There's so much going on in that dress that the cream/brown accessories don't really play off it enough. I can understand how those colors would be hard to match though. But I think yellowish socks and maybe some green leaves in her hair accessory could balance it out a little more
>>
File: 1444268046309.png (171 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1444268046309.png
171 KB, 500x500
>>8741268
>>8741501
>>
>>8741849
Anon I'm sorry but that sounds hideous.
>>
>>8741316
A ton of people overuse those millefeuille and similar IW cardigans, and they are one of my huge pet peeves. The milktea lace rarely matches anything else in their outfit.
>>
>>8741286
>>8741269
Fuck both of these coords are so cute!
>>
>>8741849
I just saw her picture with the red coat and i like it a lot better with that!
>>
>>8741849
Honestly, I'm glad she played it safe by going plain. I think it looks cute. Maybe she could make a matching yellow headbow. I'm also curious to see her bag.

Yellowish socks and green leaves in her hair sound yuck as fuck.
>>
>>8741856
Lol I totally agree, I think a brown blouse would actually be much more suitable.
>>
>>8741615
>the cut is more suited to classic
An Atelier Pierrot off-the-shoulder, low neckline, empire waist OP is classic? I could *maybe* see a claim that the ruching at the hem is more of a classic detail because quite a few oldschool classic pieces use that, but that is very much pushing it. The other details you listed are not classic-leaning details in the least. AtPie is a gothic brand. I think it's clear what style the dress is intended for.
As for the off-the-shoulder being least common in gothic.. sorry, but that's an asinine claim.
>I also see them in attempts at "bittersweet".
Which are usually intended to be fusions of gothic influence and sweet. So obviously, yes.
>JC knockoffs don't belong in a gothic lolita coordinate.
Personal taste is irrelevant here, but I'm not a fan of them either. They are still most commonly worn in gothic or "edgy" outfits.
>that rose with pearls can even work in sweet more than gothic
VM and MM are likely the progenitors of their popularity. Between the two I don't know who made them first, but seeing as VM is commonly worn for gothic it isn't hard to see how they made their way into the stream of OTT gothic styles.
>Feathers are used more in classic than gothic also.
Since when? I've seen maybe a small handful of headpieces with small, subtle feathers come from classic brands/coords. Gothic brands use them ALL the time in headpieces and hats. 3F uses feathers commonly in their bonnets, but their bonnets are generally usable for any style depending on the specific details/color of each bonnet. Since they've been more popular lately, maybe that's what has you confused.
>Gothic tends to use lace like chemical lace rather than venise.
Plenty of gothic items use venise. I would say the use between gothic and classic is about even, but this isn't related the point I was making about it.

I suggest you study the aesthetic differences in gothic vs classic to figure out what you're missing here. There is a huge difference.
>>
>>8740111
>dark classic

Please stop.
>>
>>8741282
I think she cut up the waist ties for her headbow, I cried a little
I hope she loves it and keeps it forever

>>8741293
Probably an unpopular opinion, but I hate the bonnet. It looks wonky and just sort of weird. Cute coord otherwise.
>>
>>8741163
My favorite part of her post was how she managed to misspell "turquoise" in two different ways
>>
>>8741914
>There is a huge difference.

Yep and if you still can't see it you're a lost cause. VM hardly ever works for gothic (their materials are thick cotton with classical cuts and detailing, wtf) but you don't know what you're talking about, so...
>>
>>8741933
>because classic doesn't exist in dark colours

That's all it means.
>>
Anybody else tired of these fucking strict as shit "rules" for substyles of lolita? Who the fuck cares if it classic or gothic, some things walk that line and that's fine. Sweet and classic also often walk that line. I just find the constant bickering really takes up so much time and space and honestly contributes nothing.
>>
>>8741914
Bitch, please. Stop talking in a condescending manner when you don't know what you're talking about. Change the color to white. Does it still look gothic to you? Nope? It never was gothic.
>>
>>8742242
Fucking this.
>>
>>8742238
Yes, classic does exist in dark colors. Especially jewel tones and yes, even black!

However, the coordinate is gothic. It's fucking gothic. Stop shoving your stupid fucking bittersweet-dark classic substyles into everything.
>>
>>8741239
So, you're saying she should hide who she is to make YOU more comfortable? Who the fuck are you? You do realize how unreasonable that sounds, right?
>>
oh shut up with that stupid "is gothic/no is dark classic" argument. I'm more worried about her legs: something feels off, maybe her ps.
>>
>>8740111
>dark classic
shut the fuck up. People complain about gothic dying out, yet when someone wears gothic, someone will 100% go "no, it's dark classic/not gothic/whatever"
>>
>>8742335
BACK IN MY DAY When classic was all black it would be considered gothic. Same goes for sweet.
It was so much easier when the styles were separated by color. pastels, muted and black.
>>
>>8739917
What happened to actually giving a rundown of what you're wearing in CoF? Why does everyone rattle off brand items like the dress and sock, have on 7 other accesories that REALLY pull the look together and then say some shit like "everything else is offbrand"
Bitch I don't care!!!! I'm just trying to find a beret like the one you got on. That is totally irrelevant in terms of finding matching accessories and in my opinion sometimes matter more than the dress. Not to mention, Toabao shops deserve just as much credit
/end rant
>>
File: found it.gif (784 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
found it.gif
784 KB, 500x281
>>8742412
Some people want to be original and put some time and work into searching for good accessories. Looking around stores takes a bit of effort and even with Taobao you need to learn how to use the site a bit.
Personally I'm fine with sharing my offbrand finds but I think just using others (even minimum effort) work just takes the spark out of the hobby. It feels wonderful to spend hours searching and finally finding the perfect item.
>>
I'm surprised no one posted this coord.
>>
>>8742557
Why? It's a nice photo but the coord is nothing special
>>
>>8741286
I saw this on coord help recently, it looks good.
>>
>>8741286
>bright gold wristcuffs
>light gold bag
>silver shoes

Sorry for being an autist, but why.
>>
>>8742412
Usually I'll do it if it's like "hat from ebay, tights from target" and just say "offbrand" but nothing is stopping you from asking on the photo where they got X item. If someone asked me I'd be happy to dig up the ebay link or whatever, but usually I assume no one gives a shit about my Target purse or whatever.
>>
>>8742412
Why don't you just ask on their post? I don't write them out because if you buy things from a bunch of different taobao shops and rattle them off, it can get kind of wordy.
>>
>>8742626
I think they are gold, but the lighting is making them appear more silvery.
>>
>>8741293
I think her hair looks fine but dang girl that cardigan don't fit.
>>
>>8742626
I think they are gold shoes, but because of the lighting and the shine of it they look a little silver
>>
>>8742412
I think it's often subconscious shame about taobao and cheap shit. If by offbrand they meant Vivienne Westwood or Jean Paul Gaultier they'd write it down.
>>
>>8741293
Is that Voldie and did she get fatter again?
>>
>>8742667
Voldie is pregnant with Drake's babby.
>>
>>8742412
You can always ask. I usually don't feel like listing every single brooch and hair clip I'm wearing, but I'm happy to share it if someone asks.
>>
File: N7mu2Pk.gif (408 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
N7mu2Pk.gif
408 KB, 250x250
>wow, everything in this thread is really good so far! CoF is not disappointing this week!
>>8739957
>welp.
>>8740844
>plum
>her jam
>>
>>8739944
I really hate this color combination
>>
>>8742557
did you have something specific you wanted to say about it or
>>
>>8742557
>>
>>8742982
Are those... legwarmers?
>>
>>8742982
Why is everything else casual but the dress
>>
>>8742626
The shoes are clearly gold.
>>
File: 5.jpg (93 KB, 500x803) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
93 KB, 500x803
>>8742991
Fahr has worn legwarmers in her past coords. I think they look cute in some of her other coords, but not so sure about this one.
>>
>>8742991
It's fucking freezing out.
>>
>>8743007
All year or just in winter?
>>
>>8743058
idk, I'd presume just in the winter. Haven't seen anything that says otherwise from her.
>>
>>8743062
I guess it's ok with she sees it as casual and it's for warmth and not because she believes it is super original.
>>
>>8742672
Don't encourage beating that dead horse into the ground.
>>
>>8742962
I, no only wished for more coords itt instead of bickering.
>>
>>8742672
>>8742667
Why are you guys still ragging on her, she stopped the drake thing and looks cute in that coord
>>
>>8743141
I'm not ragging, she looked fatter to a point where I wasn't sure it's Voldie.
>>
>>8742268
I don't think you know what greentext means. If they didn't think classic existed in dark colours, they wouldn't be saying it's not gothic. You're a moron.
>>
>>8742339
>BACK IN MY DAY When classic was all black it would be considered gothic. Same goes for sweet.

Nope. I guess you're one of those people who never learnt and never will learn the difference between the main styles because you're too stupid or lazy to.

>>8742335
That's because hardly anyone posts gothic coordinates anymore, and most of the time (such as this case), it isn't actually gothic.
>>
>>8743779
You're making things way more complicated than they actually are. Lolita isn't algebra.
Did you know goth can be cutesy and not about death and crosses? Just because there are bows on my shoes doesn't it make my coord sweet.
>>
>>8741942
You're going to cry over jewelry jelly anon? Over waist ties?
>>
Jesus christ this thread is a train wreck.
>how to bait cgulls 101
>>
>>8743812
>Did you know goth can be cutesy and not about death and crosses?

Doesn't make it gothic though.
>>
thisshitagain.jpg

Can we stay on fucking topic.
>>
>>8743836
Thread OP here. Mildly regretting using Cadney as the main image.
I just wanted to see what seagulls thought of this coord compared to her usual stuff. I guess this is why we can't have nice things.
>>
>>8743982
Posting anything I've seen from the past week or so that looks half-decent and hasn't been posted, since anons haven't been too active lately.
>>
>>8743987
>>
>>8743989
Apologies if any of these have already been posted in the last thread, it's hard to keep track.
>>
>>8743991
>>
>>8743994
>>
File: Untitled.png (6 KB, 325x92) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
6 KB, 325x92
>>8743995
Sharing this with it because it seemed like a particularly horrific comment, I'd be so fucked skeeved out of someone posted that one one of my pictures.
>>
>>8743995
>>
>>8744000
>>
>>8742982
ugly
>>
>>8744003
>>
>>8744003
cute! shame her petticoat is poking out..
>>
>>8744003
Keep getting duplicate reply errors if I don't put different text in for each pic for some reason.
>>
>>8743997
I can't find the post, did it get deleted already?
And I had my popcorn all ready for the ensuing uproar too...
>>
>>8744009
>>
>>8744012

>>8744011
It's still there, it's just really far down the page.
>>
>>8744014
Finally found it, that was a wild ride.
I'm surprised no one responded, that's a pretty creepy thing to offhandedly post.
>>
>>8744014
>>
>>8744009
That might just be because you're reposting
>>
>>8744016
I know right? I guess she didn't want to dignify it with a response, but damn. That would have scared me.
>>
>>8744021

>>8744019
Nope, if I actually repost I get a different error specifically saying that the image has already been posted upthread, with a link.
>>
>>8744023
>>
>>8744024
>>
>>8744026
>>
>>8744028
>>
>>8744029
>>
>>8744032
>>
>>8744033
>>
>>8744035
>>
>>8744038
Aaand that's all I've got.
>>
>>8739938
she looks like shes about to pee
>>
File: mfnope.gif (1 MB, 276x180) Image search: [Google]
mfnope.gif
1 MB, 276x180
>>8743997
>>
>>8744028
For fucks sake if youre gonna wear kitty ears at least make sure they match the damn coord. Why would you do this? I could of forgiven it if they were white.
>>
>>8741282
Fuck her ugly face.
>>
>>8742557
ok. great self post. lets move on from your boring coord
>>
>>8744039
and once again. who the fuck likes this bitch. next coord. lavender x black...how creative
>>
>>8744029
Looks like she spent all her money on the Classic Fairy Tales set and was left with nothing for the rest of the coord. A shame, too, because she could look really cute if she actually put an effort to finding a suitable blouse and accessories. I don't like those OTKs either, to be honest. The print is busy and cluttered enough as it is; having it on the bow, the dress AND the socks is overkill.
>>
>>8744012
Adorable!
>>
>>8742280
baaaaaaaaaaack to tumblr
>>
>>8744069
I've got no objections whatsoever to lavender and black but I really don't like this outfit. Even if you say it's ouji or pastel goth or whatever, I just don't like the way it looks at all.
>>
>>8744071
Agreed, with a nicer blouse collar this would be great.
>>
>>8744023
I looked at the pic of this coord. I'm staring at her eye and it seems she has no soul inside.
>>
>>8744033
That boobloaf.

>>8744052
I was the one who posted it and that's not me in the pic.
>>
>>8744029
I get so turned off seeing full sets with meh items. Should have saved money on the KC and Socks, and gotten nicer coordinating items that are more versatile.
>>
>>8739957
.... You know, I wonder if this expression IS her smile. It feels like she's TRYING, but she's said herself that she's uncomfortably shy and must suffer from an extreme form of social anxiety disorder.

I bet if she kept working at it with someone physically there at her side to coach her through it, she could take decent photos. She just needs to hold the camera up higher and at an angle, right, and look up INTO the lens instead of down into it. This dress actually looks really nice on her; the coloring and fit suits her. I love her headpiece, and even her hair seems like it looks nice here. The earrings are kinda cute, and the necklace seems to suit the look. The only thing I'm not sure about are those puffy sleeves. Maybe a princess blouse from GlitterTale would look cuter. I feel like black chiffon would be cute with this dress.
>>
>>8740056
That bodice fits her so nicely though, but I agree that the headpiece seems a trifle too elaborate. A circlet with a Renaissance-inspired braid maybe threaded through with gold or silver ribbon would have been cool.

I do like this dress.
>>
>>8740748
This dress is so cute! Does anyone know which it is?
>>
>>8740056

I want this dress but I also have three more coming in the mail.

The last thing I need is more dresses.
>>
>>8741267
*wistful sigh* dream dress. Perhaps not as an apron, however.

There's something about the wig I don't like.
>>
>>8741269
She said it was oldschool-inspired but apart from the hair I'm not getting much of an oldschool vibe from this. It seems more otome than anything else.
>>
>>8741836
This is SO cute!!
>>
>>8742982
It looks like she will come in the night to eat me and several children.

Ugh.
>>
>>8744003
She makes this dress look grown-up and sophisticated. Props to anyone able to do that with Angelic Pretty. /unpopularopinion
>>
>>8744342
How is that otome at all?
lmfao, I understand that you're new but stop trying to seem like you know what you're talking about senpai.
She didn't succeed in making it old school but
>rectangle headdress
>big peterpan collar with lace
>red RHS
Honestly if she had on the white color way of this and different socks it would be really nice.
>>8741269
Some white lace OTK's would improve this immensely.
>>
>>8744012
Pinkie Pie.....?
>>
>>8744342
Really? The headdress, blouse, shoes, and general vibe of disarray don't seem oldschool to you? I'm not saying the coord is perfect (though it is pretty cute imo) but there's absolutely nothing otome about it.
>>
>>8744357
Maybe it's the silhouette, then. I get the peter-pan collar + headdress + hair + RHS (all I ever wear is oldschool), but to me, in my opinion, it doesn't seem oldschool. It seems just thrown together. Maybe it's that oldschool and newschool don't quite mesh as well together in this particular coord. I do, however, agree that she ought to have used more oldschool-inspirated legwear. It would tie in all the white that's at the torso-and-up of her coord. That might just be the issue for me; that might be why it's irking me.
>>
>>8739917
I'd have never guessed this was Cadney if you didn't say anything.
>>8740409 sums up how I feel about the whole "this isn't gothic" debate.
>>
>>8744370
Inspired*
>>
>>8743991
Saves immediately because a rare red haired lolita coord. I really love it.
>>
>>8744361
Definitely not a fan of the brightly coloured wigs (and dyed real hair) Fahr uses, she's been doing it for years and I think it ruins so many of her nicer coords.
>>
>>8741273
This is too cute to handle
>>
>>8741284
very unflattering wig for her face shape

>>8744021
This might be just my personal taste but I hate seeing ankle socks with a dress that is short like this... not cute at all
>>
>>8744275
lmao at least she's wearing an underskirt in a way that doesn't look like shit.

>>8744312
Agreed. This would look so much nicer with solid or less-patterned legwear, I think. That print is just so busy - I'm honestly not sure how someone could coord it in a way that's not eye-murder. Anyone have decent Classic Fairy Tales coords?
>>
These images are just uncomfortable to look at.
>>
I mean this is kinda cute but it doesn't feel lolita to me
>>
>>8744445
The color blocking is cute but that sad, sad deflated skirt...
>>
>>8743982
She's becoming my new queen
>>
>>8744439
I mean, if you cover up her face and ignore her boobloaf, IMO this is her best coord yet. It all goes together, there's nothing glaringly wrong with this, and a cute simple coord to go out and about in. Her other coords often have some sort of issue relating to color themes and shit just being thrown together but this is all pretty cohesive. She looks nice for once.

The main thing that can be fixed is probably better angles/posing, makeup, and a different pair of glasses. (doesn't necessarily need to be "lolita" type glasses but a pair that doesn't make her eyes look so small)
>>
>>8744021
Aside from the gloves and velveteen/velour(?) bow this is a really cute coord, but it's so unflattering on this particular girl. The ankle socks+shorter skirt combination is hard to pull off for anyone who doesn't have very slim legs and that dress cut makes her look pregnant.

It seems AP's measurements have been getting more and more plus-size friendly but their cuts are going in the opposite direction.
>>
>>8744445
Oh my god I love this.
>>
>>8744445
I thought I was on the otome coord group instead of CoF for a second there.
>>
>>8744439
She always makes me feel uncomfortable whenever she posts an outfit picture. Can she breathe in that? Judging by her face in practically every picture, she's not feeling very comfortable either.
>>
>>8744445
It doesn't feel lolita to me either but damn this is cute as fuck.
>>
>>8744023
Every time I see a mint Chess Chocolate coord that isn't some horrific monstrosity with a dirty, stretched-out OoJia replica, I get unreasonably happy inside. That said, I like this coord except for the hair. I'm not very partial to straight styles in lolita.

>>8744024
That raven clip is precious, but I don't know how I feel about the feathered bolero or the cheap-looking watch.

>>8744035
I thought the fringe at the bottom was the underskirt or the JSK fraying and got very alarmed.
>>
>>8744445
I love this, but it does look more like otome due to the lack of poof.
>>
>>8744445
See, I always feel that the most important aspect of making a coord should be looking nice and cohesive first and foremost. Even if you failed to make it lolita people still wouldn't be calling you ita.
>>
>>8744745
What bothers me about the hair is not that it's straight, it's the bangs; side swept wig bangs always look bad, imo. Please trim your wig bangs into straight bangs or something, people.
I'm also really not a fan of the blouse, but the coord is cute overall.
>>
>>8744489
I think she looks a little slimmer here actually, so props to her if so
>>8744445
She looks like a cute but peppy tv show main character
>>
I am happy for the more casual wear but her face looks so scarily shooped.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 70

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.