[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
neko wo kaburu meido cafe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: nekowokaburu.png (433 KB, 850x316) Image search: [Google]
nekowokaburu.png
433 KB, 850x316
Opinions on this group calling themselves a "meido cafe"? They appear at small anime conventionss in Indiana.. and serve instant maruchan ramen

Pic related- it's them

second part of fb link to their page:
NWKMaidCafe/photos_stream
>>
op here- saying meido was the only way I could get the system to believe I wasn't spam
>>
the link is for their fb page; I can't seem to post the first half because system thinks it's spammu
>>
I don't really understand your question? Convention maid cafes are everywhere, they're not anything revolutionary or new.
>>
>>8728010
yeah; I think they're the cheapest, most watered down form of a maid cafe I've seen. just wanted others' opinions on their clothes and makeup, etc
>>
Those are all dudes.
>>
>>8728014
They're average at best.

>others' opinions on their clothes and makeup, etc
Do you work for them and are wanting opinions?
>>
Why not make this a con maid cafe general? I'd love to see different maid cafes from the US
>>
To be honest I am not a weeaboo or anything in most regards, I crying at screaming kids at cons and excessively "kawaii desu ne" people, but I have a deep love for maid cafes... It has kind of been my dream to be in one and I have decent customer service skills. It's just, all the local ones at cons are cringe to the max.
>>
>>8728131
Cringe at not crying at
>>
>>8727992
I don't know what to tell you OP, if you want to start a competing group I'd be down. This group is pretty cringey looking, why would you not have matching outfits? But it sounds expensive to start up since you'd probably need to rent space
>>
>>8728027
nah. I know a couple of them and I think they're basic too-kawaii-4-u weabs
>>
>>8728131
yeah, I think good ones are cute. I just think it's sad that this is what represents maid cafes in this part of the country, at least :/
>>
>>8728245
maybe one day when I have money for outfits/a car :(
>>
>>8728119
bump
>>
I think its hard to get a good maid cafe going, the people who are drawn to the idea are often not the best people to actually work at one. Sometimes its a visual thing, they haven't the right look, sometimes its that they lack actual serving experience and often, its that it takes a level of acting ability they don't have. Personally I tend in favor towards a more unified aesthetic and professional sort of service so you could see how I wouldn't be impressed by many maid cafes. I'm sure there are people who do prefer a kitschier aesthetic because it reads as more sincere.

I'm looking at their FB page and I think they look cute though their makeup is kind of strong and should be toned down. I think the dresses would be more flattering if the waistline was lower so it sat upon their actual waists.
>>
what is this profile picture nasty yellow horse teeth you can see the calcium spots she couldnt be bothered to photoshop out
>>
>>8731785
nastyyyyyyyyyyyy
>>
Haha did anyone actually look this up, the butlers are so ugly.
>>
Used to be with another maid cafe in the area and desu these guys seem better in a lot of ways, which is kinda scary.
>>
File: NekoGroup-1.jpg (868 KB, 1296x864) Image search: [Google]
NekoGroup-1.jpg
868 KB, 1296x864
>>8732000
very
>>
Honestly as far as anime convention maid cafes go, this one seems outstanding.
>>
File: actuallyproblematic.jpg (29 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
actuallyproblematic.jpg
29 KB, 320x320
>>8735792

For example, Anime Weekend Atlanta's Imperial maid cafe. I would actually pay not to have to look at these girls.
>>
File: problematic.jpg (48 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
problematic.jpg
48 KB, 640x360
Anime Midwest's maid cafe is a mess.
>>
File: reallyproblematic.jpg (72 KB, 736x490) Image search: [Google]
reallyproblematic.jpg
72 KB, 736x490
Delightful Kiss maid cafe boasts having only Black maids and only Asian butlers as a selling point which is honestly problematic.
>>
>>8735808
These chicks are all really ugly except maybe a few. (I've been to this one) but the service was okay. It was well organized but I agree they look a mess.
>>
>>8735814
Jesus Christ.
>>
>>8735814
tumblr wo kaburu

swear bottom left doesnt look black. i think second in from the left is quite cute though
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.