[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seagull Social Media
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 383x383) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 383x383
Be it Insta, YouTube, Twitter, Weibo post your favourite cute/ inspirational /cgl/ related accounts.

I'm looking for some new accounts to follow on Insta, mostly Gothic and Classic lolita, Otome, pretty art/illustration and good cosplayers with work in progress pics.

Some of the accounts I like most :

Lolita -
Youko_pikapika
Mintkismet
Sapphiradoll
Skullitagram
Lunarjuice_
Baaohaan
Mariedauphine
Gwynium
Marietuonetar

Otome -
Inorantotoro
Vysanthe

Art/ Illustration -
Sugarcreamtea
Minmonsta
Loputyn
Inkotori
Asa_ishino
>>
>>8721664
You mentioned me on this list, i'm super flattered!

Some lolita instagrams i follow:

Sorgevinter (Gothic)
obsixwi (gothic)
tyrianjubilee (classic, otome)
opale.rose (gothic, classic)
milkamenthe (sweet)
francescaosterlund (gorgeous lolita illustrator)
>>
I follow mostly classic/gothic, too. Some of my faves:
dearlurn
voodooodolly
theaquaphobicsailor
pinatacool
someonefromrussia
icarus
polyphonicimages
josinemaaike
maywildflower
chlora_virgo
milkb0x
>>
Does anyone else get people who like a bunch of photos but then not follow you?
I'm not desperate for followers or anything, it's just weird to open my IG and find someone has liked almost half of my posts (not hard, because I'm pretty new and only have like 40 posts) but then doesn't follow. I've had this happen a few times with different people, just today I had someone like almost 20 of my posts and comment on about 8 but then doesn't follow.
I just find it odd and don't understand the reason, I guess from my PoV, if it was me and I liked that many posts on an account, I would usually follow it.
>>
>>8724514
Kind of related, does anyone have any suggestions for how to promote yourself on Instagram in general? I have some fairly popular cosplay accounts on other sites and decided to give instagram a shot a few months back; I always hashtag my stuff but for the life of me I can't make this site as successful as my other ones. Am I missing something obvious?
>>
Some accounts that I follow:

kinokobiubiubiu (lolita)
aya1gou (deco nails)
laceandpenguins (lolita)
chiffon.fleur (lolita)
cute_hime (lolita)
michiru_babydow (cute dolls)
nails_le_ang (deco nails)
xoyurinnexo (lolita)
>>
>>8724514
They're more likely just trying to get you to follow them. That's all.
That's one coon way to get followers
>>
>>8724544
Try going through some of the hashtags you use, and like a shitton of photos. The people will get a notification and stalk your page, usually resulting in either a like-back or a follow, especially if you like a person that doesn't have a lot of likes. It's super easy to go into list-mode and scroll down to like everything too, and you register on people's radar if you do it enough, and they think you're being nice.
>>
>>8724514
I do this sometimes. I currently follow a lot of people, and am trying to limit this now, otherwise my dash is too busy. So I try to draw some attention to myself, see if the other user likes any of my things in hopes of becoming mutuals. So I'll like a bunch of their stuff, if they return the favor or comment or just show some sign of life I'll usually follow them. I find instagram more exciting when people follow along with my projects and I follow along with theirs. I cosplay so I find that motivating and fun, especially if we like the same series.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.