[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Underskirts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
I'm tall as hell and I need places to get underskirts besides fanplusfriend's chiffon lovers 'underwearings'. Their pink is too blue and I am kind of tired of how it looks. I have looked other places like etsy, ebay, etc. Any advice, seagulls?

Pic unrelated, but helps frame the futility I am feeling at this point.
>>
File: image.jpg (287 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
287 KB, 800x1200
Have you tried Lady Sloth? I know her underskirts are made of chiffon and she has lots of options for her chiffon underskirts and chiffon and cotton under skirts with an additional option for custom colors.
>>
>>8707766
No I haven't, thank you, I'll look into it! :D
>>
Alright then, now that you're question has been answered and you killed a thread how about we make this into a general "where can I find x item" thread instead?
>>
>>8707793
Uh, okay? How did I kill a thread?
>>
>>8707838
when you create a thread, you push a thread off the board.

threads at the bottom are often revived in order to continue the conversation.

creating a thread for a question that won't generate a thread-worthy discussion betrays a lack of understanding for the dynamics of this board, as well as a general thoughtless attitude.

so next time you have a random question that can be answered in a single post just post in a help or questions thread so the rest of us can have proper discussions.
>>
Well then, if that's what's happening, how about a recommended taobao shop for blouses? I have the CGL taobao spreadsheet open, but what's a favorite for sweet loleet? I've looked through a lot of them but I am unsure.
>>
>>8707852
God, you're totally right. I'm such an ass. I'm actually really sorry. I know that means pretty much nothing because a thread got kicked off, but I really should have looked around more. I really should just stick to lurking, I feel pretty bad now :/
>>
>>8707864
>>8707757

Hey anon, not sure if you know but there is a facebook group for us tall lolitas. You should join if you aren't in it already! Just search "tall lolitas - worldwide" on facebook. Its not letting me post the link here because cgl thinks its spam.
>>
>>8707757
infanta usually has some nice ones if i remember correctly
>>8707855
dear celine, magic tea party and pumpkin cat seem to be the major go-to shops, but if you're looking for a particular type i/other gulls could probably make other reccomendations too
>>
>>8707888
Yoooo! I just joined, I didn't know, thats awesome! Thank yooou!
>>
>>8707898
I need some good long sleeved blouses, preferably in pinks that are salmon or closer to it. I want something that would go with my Sugary Gingham. But pretty much anything good for sweet? Checkin' dem out now!!
>>
Peacockalorum on etsy has some. She has lots of colors to pick from!
>>
>>8707855
I have one of Strawberry Witch's long sleeve blouses. Haven't gotten the pink because I have no pink in my wardrobe but the black and white ones are just lovely. I have really long arms and they don't sit at the top of my wrists like most blouses do.
>>
Anyone know what happened to the Floral Notebook? I was actually going to order an underskirt at the end of october but she's gone completely silent.
>>
>>8707766
This waistband looks super bulky for an underskirt.
>>
>>8707925
Oh i'm so sorry anon I guess I spoke too soon, I can think of specific listings for pretty much any other colour, but pink looks terrible on me so I don't tend to save/spare a second glance at those
>sage for general unhelpfulness
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.