[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bodyline General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 14
File: fuku001-syu1.jpg (413 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
fuku001-syu1.jpg
413 KB, 700x700
Bodyline's got a 1500yen post-Halloween lucky pack.
>>
I took one for the team.

>Your order has been received. Thank you for your purchase!

I checked the Japanese site for details and I'm getting conflicting information (since fuku001 was originally the 10,000yen lolita lucky pack) so I have no idea what I'll get but it was only $17 total.

Japanese site:
>I have entered this year's latest products. Contents policeman, contains one either and Bernie Girl, please try the luck!
And it says if you buy two or more at the same time, you're guaranteed not to get the same products.

English site:
>1:apron * 1,2:coat * 1,3:collar * 1,4:cutsew * 1,5:onepiece * 1,6:pannier * 1,7:random * 1,8:skirt * 1,9:socks * 2

So I'm either getting Halloween stuff or I'm getting a lolita lucky pack for 1,500yen.
>>
>>8699656
You da real mvp
>>
>>8699656
I'll bite. Who knows if anything will fit but at least it sounds like I'll get some sort of petti out of it.
>>
I've grabbed one so I'll post a review as soon as it's here guys
>>
>>8699678
Anon, as long as I get a full police uniform then I'll feel like a MVP. They're tacky but I'm a Free! fujoshi so I'll take it and genderbend the shit out of it.

>>8699686
>>8699724
Can't wait to see what you two get as well. They didn't have any size options and one of the two reviews on Rakuten said they got Size M without being asked (or something like that) so I shot Bodyline an email asking if I could get a larger size. Not holding my breath but it's worth a shot.
>>
Where did you find it, on the Rakuten or their regular website? I can't seem to find it.
>>
>>8699760
http://bodyline.co.jp/en/fuku001.html
>>
Why would they do something like this but not let you choose sizes... atleast it's only $15
>>
>>8699788
>atleast it's only $15
Probably why they didn't bother putting in a size chart. They figured it being so cheap you could deal with what you get.
>>
Well I bought it. Damn you OP, hope my whole order isn't trash
>>
>>8699999
Look at these digits, that almost makes up for the fact that I ordered from the English site and it cost 20.01
>>
http://bodyline.co.jp/en/fuku002.html
>>
http://bodyline.co.jp/en/fuku003.html
>>
>>8700076
>>8700083
Anon, those lucky packs have been on the website for years now. The only new one is fuku001
>>
>>8700097
I mean read the review

I've never heard about anyone who bought a lucky pack and get satisfied
they're crap, sure even at 1500 yen
>>
>>8700118
The review only is valid in the fact that what they got wasn't worth what they paid but then again who in their right mind is going to spend 10,000yen on a defective lucky pack to begin with?

This is 1,500 yen and that's cheaper than buying a single costume from the shop so even if you get crap, you're still getting crap that's worth more than you paid. Plus according to the Japanese listing, there's no defective items in the pack and you're guaranteed at least one full costume.
>>
>>8700132
Like that girl who got 17 left sleeves...

idk, I wouldn't trust bodyline again
>>
>>8700138
That was priceless.

And honestly if it weren't $20 total I wouldn't have bothered but I'm a sucker for fukubukuro and possible Yanners related nightmares so I figure it was worth dropping the cash.
>>
>>8700132
Tbh I bought two costumes and a hat at the birthday sale and it cost the same, plus I got to pick size M and which hat
>>
>>8700203
Birthday sale was 50% off, that's hardly the same thing.
>>
>>8699768
Much thanks, anon.
>>
>>8699748
No reply from Bodyline yet (not surprised at all) and my order says it's complete already and marked as shipped so I guess I've got mystery sizes headed my way.

Will update if I get a response from Bodyline about size options or when my order arrives in 1-2 weeks or so.
>>
>>8699656
>Contents: Policeman

Shiny PVC for all Yanners' bitches.
>>
Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask but I really need help
So I have a friend who ordered a dress from Bodyline for a group thing. She ordered it a few weeks ago with fast shipping, but she wasn't there when it arrived, so they sent it back to Japan.
Are they going to send it back to her? Will it arrive before next week?
>>
Holy shit the leopard costume is so ugly and tacky I'm gonna scream if I receive it.
>>
>>8700868
>bodyline
>doing anything for customers
sorry anon but your friend is screwed.
>>
>>8700889
What do you suggest I do? If she doesn't get it it's going to mess up our group.
>>
>>8700891
I don't know if ordering again will be there in time (never used bodyline's EMS), you can try posting a message on their fb where everyone can see it. They might re-send it. Might.
>>
>>8699999
Holy fuck if you were on /b/ and got those digits you'd derail a whole thread
>>
>>8700896
Yeah everyone else got it in a few days with fast shipping,. I guess I'll do that, thank you so much!
>>
>>8699616
Unrelated to the gift of a new lucky pack from our glorious overlord Yanners, but has anyone had any luck buying a wig for Nozomi Tojo off bodyline?
They're the only goddamn place that ships fast enough to aus that doesn't charge through the ass for shipping.
>>
>>8700592
Bodyline actually replied to my email.

>Me:
Hi! My order number is ____ and I got the Fuku001 lucky pack and I was wondering if it was possible to select the clothing size for order? The ad didn't list sizes but I'd need a Size L or XL. Thank you for any assistance!

>Bodyline:
hello
Now,this product can’t select size.
But we will thinking to add it .
thanks
So basically, nope we can't help you but we'll probably add it later. Feel free to drop another 1500yen if you want mystery stuff in your size.
>>
>>8699999
Quints holy fuck
>>
File: tumblr_nqb6q870Wa1t8o0r4o1_540.jpg (66 KB, 540x290) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqb6q870Wa1t8o0r4o1_540.jpg
66 KB, 540x290
>>8700592
>>8701135
Got another update from Bodyline when I asked about the contents of the lucky pack. I knew they wouldn't tell me specifically what you'd get but I hoped mentioning what was listed on the website (the old lolita lucky pack contents) would help and it did.

>Me:
Okay thank you for letting me know! Could you tell me how many items are in the lucky pack?
The website said: 1:apron * 1,2:coat * 1,3:collar * 1,4:cutsew * 1,5:onepiece * 1,6:pannier * 1,7:random * 1,8:skirt * 1,9:socks * 2
Do you really get 9 items for the price?

>Bodyline:
Oh,it is wrong info.
It is one of the 3 clothing.
Do you need cancel the order?
thanks
I ended up asking for a cancel and saying I'd use the money towards their Christmas sale instead. I'd rather not gamble if what they're saying is what I'm thinking and you only get one outfit out of >>8699616 's picture. I don't want to get stuck with that leopard dress in a size XS or something when I thought what you got was the police design plus one random design like >>8699656 translation says.
>>
>>8701320
Oh shoot. I wish I had waited, those costumes are ridiculous
>>
>Placed $50 Bodyline order on the 2nd september
>Tracking page updates on the 18th, stating that my package has been shipped from Narita
>No updates since and I obviously have not received my order

Will it be a waste of time to write to customer service about this?
>>
Just got a shipping notification with a tracking number (not yet in the system) followed by a Paypal notification that Bodyline had fully refunded me. Uh, what? Am I getting a lucky pack or nah?
>>
>>8702278
This just happened to me as well
>>
>>8702278
This happened to me as well. I'm the anon who emailed Bodyline about the lucky pack and took up their offered refund. Maybe they're refunding everyone who bought one because of the misleading lucky pack contents? Either that or they're refunded and updating the fuku001 listing to include proper contents and maybe size options?

My tracking got sent at 3:43AM and my refund at 4:44am.
>>
File: Screenshot (394).png (287 KB, 1142x472) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (394).png
287 KB, 1142x472
>>8702278
>>8702287
>>8702291
fuku001 got removed from the website. It's still on Rakuten but the only reviews for it are two 1 star complaints.
>>
File: top-christmas.jpg (511 KB, 1050x974) Image search: [Google]
top-christmas.jpg
511 KB, 1050x974
>>
>>8702287
>>8702291

This is weird. Do you think they printed out the shipping labels but didn't ship, or are we getting whatever they originally sent out also?
>>
>>8702307
Bodyline just sent me another reply to my email about the lucky pack (creepy timing).

>I refund your money. Sorry for the unconveniece. thnaks

So I'm not sure if they're voiding the shipping or what. My Bodyline account still marks my order as completed and offers the tracking pop-up with the same tracking number as on my email notification.

I guess we'll find out in a day or two whether or not they get picked up by the mail service.
>>
>>8700868
They shouldn't have sent it back immediately? Unless it sat at the post office for weeks. Have her call her post office if it's only been a few days!
>>
I am considering buying L497 in red but I'm worried it will be a tacky red in person.
Has anyone got it and can tell me how red is the red?
Sorry for the sort of silly question.
>>
>>8702812
seconding this I'm looking to buy a red dress from them and embroidering Christmas things on it but I'm worried it'll look to bright
>>
>>8702295
Because people got one pair of socks as lucky pack content.
>>
File: christmas-bana.jpg (434 KB, 1050x450) Image search: [Google]
christmas-bana.jpg
434 KB, 1050x450
>>8702817
>>8702812
It's the same red they always use
>>
My order just got refunded without explanation :'( at least I won't end up with a size small though, I guess
>>
File: Screenshot (395).png (33 KB, 835x311) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (395).png
33 KB, 835x311
>>8702829
Uh no?
>>
The tracking for my cancelled lucky pack order still says cannot be found so I think Bodyline auto sent out tracking emails but had voided the shipping anyway.
>>
>>8702923
I was not talking about the Rakuten reviews alone.
>>
>>8702381
Apparently it's back in Japan and the body line email told her they'd give her a 30% refund if she buys it again. What about the dress?? I'm freaking out. Do we open a PayPal dispute? I don't think she left the dress in the post office for that long either
>>
>>8705249
I don't think a Paypal dispute would end in your friend's favor since the package was attempted to be delivered and she wasn't there to get it. Normally they don't immediately ship something back though, you get a "Sorry we missed you.." slip where you can reschedule delivery or go and pick it up yourself.
>>
>>8702297
presenrs
>>
>>8705258
Yeah, I thought it was weird that they sent it back so quickly. Turns out she wasn't home at all for a week and she neglected to tell me. I'm so annoyed right now. There's no way she's going to get that dress back now right?
>>
>>8705324
>wasn't home at all for a week
Then it's 100% her fault since you only get so many attempts at delivery before they send it back. The only way she'll get the dress is if she re-orders it.
>>
Has anyone's refunded lucky pack shipped at all? Mine was cancelled but I'm curious to see if anyone's snuck past.
>>
Halloween Lucky Pack is back up! It's still got no size option and still has the wrong contents listed:

1:apron * 1,2:coat * 1,3:collar * 1,4:cutsew * 1,5:onepiece * 1,6:pannier * 1,7:random * 1,8:skirt * 1,9:socks * 2

All bodyline stock and restock info
(2015/11/10 2:41:41 updated)
>>
>>8699656
>Bernie Girl
the new obama girl
>>
D'you think the Christmas sale would extend to the U.S.? Or should I try and use a shopping service from the Japan page? Just want to get some shoes and cute wigs and save some money...
>>
One quick question, It is good buy shoes in bodyline?
>>
>>8712346
Depends on the shoes. Read the reviews on the bodyline website and google the shoe number (L### or something like that) for more reviews from blogs and such. And realize that bodyline shoes are kinda cheap and may scuff a little easily, and the fewer delicate parts the better...
>>
>>8712346
I own several pairs of shoes from them and have never had any problems beyond the usual wear and tear you would expect from any pair of shoes.
>>
>>8712346
I got a pair of basic loafers and I only wear it for cosplay but it's been very comfortable and no problems so far.
>>
File: tumblr_nx9n2bnWog1unru2vo1_1280.jpg (228 KB, 700x1200) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nx9n2bnWog1unru2vo1_1280.jpg
228 KB, 700x1200
Galaxy seifukus, coming soon.
>>
>Place Bodyline order 10 weeks ago
>Tracking info says it hasn't even left Japan yet
>Send e-mail one week ago asking what's up
>"very strange, we will ask the post office on monday, please write back if I do not respond before next week ends"
>No response
>Message them again to ask if there's any new info, still adding the fact that it's been weeks since it got sent and tracking hasn't updated since the beginning of september
>"You can check your tracking number under your order history"
>Tracking info still hasn't updated

bodyline could u fucking not do this to me maybe
>>
>>8713929
Oh damn that's cute
>>
>>8715316
Sorry anon, I hope you didn't spend much because from everything I have ever read about bodyline you are simply not going to get your things or get your money back.
>>
File: question-cloud.jpg (33 KB, 848x480) Image search: [Google]
question-cloud.jpg
33 KB, 848x480
There's something I don't understand.

Bodyline treats all you like shit
Don't care about your package
Make reversed prints, and still
Promises partial refund for the reversed prints, but never do it.
Their designs are pretty meh
They don't stop raising prices
Lie about lucky packs content
Tricking on sales (double the price when a sale is close, and then offer you a "50%" discount... you pay even more than before the "sale")
You're giving money to a pedophile douchebag
You can have better dresses at their price (or even low). Even you can order directly from Taobao now.

Why are you still buying bodyline?
>>
>>8715881
If you like one of their prints, it's near impossible to find it elsewhere.

Some of their stuff is pretty cheap and better quality than compared to Taobao. Like their school uniform skirts, for example.

All I want is their damned Soft Cream in L and their Sweet Tart dress (waiting for sale) and aside from shoes and school skirts, that's it. Otherwise I don't buy from Bodyline.
>>
>>8715889
Magical Tea Party took the Soft Cream print and made a much cuter dress with it.
>>
>>8715881
I can't find another place to buy shoes that fit my godzilla-size feet
>>
>>8716051
I looked it up and it's only in pink. I wanted the black one.
>>
>>8700921
>wig for Nozomi Tojo

I ordered their Senjougahara character wig for another costume, but I'll use it for Nozomi, because the colour looks so nice in person. (more than on their website)
>>
>>8713929
Oh my yes.
>>
>>8715881
Well in the last (genuine) mega sale I got 4 dresses/jsks and a bunch or accessories for around $75 with free shipping. They were the decent ones too with nice lace. Also for some countries, ordering from taobao using a shopping service can end up costing a fortune in customs fees, it's not always worth it.

I like to go clubbing (goth, alt clubs etc) in lolita too so something that I can make look decent that I don't have to be too precious about and can just throw in the wash is a bonus.

I wouldn't buy anything at the current prices but if they have another decent sale again, I'm in.
>>
File: costume881-2.jpg (83 KB, 400x685) Image search: [Google]
costume881-2.jpg
83 KB, 400x685
New stuff!
>>
File: costume929-2.jpg (280 KB, 700x1200) Image search: [Google]
costume929-2.jpg
280 KB, 700x1200
>>8716812
>>
File: costume944-1.jpg (73 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
costume944-1.jpg
73 KB, 700x700
>>8716814
>>
File: l585-1.jpg (99 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
l585-1.jpg
99 KB, 400x400
>>8716815
>>
File: l588-1.jpg (174 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
l588-1.jpg
174 KB, 700x700
>>8716816
Last one. There are about a dozen more but they're either Christmas costume stuff or don't have pictures yet.
>>
>>8716815
they finally hopped aboard the galaxy seifuku train. i'm expecting to see a lot of weebs wearing this in 4L.
>>
>>8716816
kinda want this dress so i can chop it into a skirt??
>>
>>8716825
why the fuck the "??" anon. Also unless you know what you're doing, the way that's cut will be bitch ass annoying to make into a skirt.
>>
>>8716825
I want to say they have a skirt print similar to that already? If not it won't be long until they make one.
>>
>>8716828
Good lord anon don't get your knickers in such a knot over some question marks. And honestly it doesn't look that difficult, it's not that hard to alter a dress into a skirt.
>>
>>8716816
I quite like this, just a question of quality for price
>>
>>8716859
Not that anon but the "??" shit is sort of annoying to me too; don't be defensive over shitty typing habits.
>>
>>8716817
I actually don't mind this one too much, looks nice in the lighter colorways
>>
>>8715881
I've never had a package or shipping problem
I don't buy the tints but if I wanted one, I'd check reviews for reverse.
Big feet.
Sale prices are sometimes ok if you know what to look for.
Everyday plain Lolita dresses that can be thrown in washing machine.
I wear my brand foe nice meets and more upscale outings but Bodyline is fine and just cheap and easy Lolita to wear for everyday.
>>
>>8715845
The order was around $50 which is sadly quite a lot for me at the moment.

I just got a document from the post office today as Bodyline has declared my package as lost. Filling it out and sending it on monday, there might actually be a chance that this ends well. Crossing my fingers.
>>
>>8713929
where ? I can't find it, is it on rakuten ?
>>
>>8716816
>>8716817
Oh goodness me. Gonna have to get both of those. Is there any size info yet?
>>
>>8717025
probably not even worth it.
>>
>>8717420
It's just on rakuten for now.

>>8717437
Dress has no size measurements listed but the skirt is:
[Msaizu]
Width: 60 cm
Waist: 64-68 cm

M [size]
Length 61.5 cm
Waist: 68-72 cm

[2Lサイズ]
Width: 63 cm
Waist: 72-76 cm
>>
>>8715881
Because their actual sales are still super cheap, they get me stuff that resembles the designs from brands I like at a tenth of the price.
Also technically he's not a pedo douchebag, just a douchebag - all the girls have been of legal age in Japan, and they weren't pre pubescent
>>
>>8717529
>It's just on rakuten for now.
Thanks anon
>>
>>8717529
Thank you for sharing the skirt sizing anon.
Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.