[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lolita General : Noodle Dragon Tea Party edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38
File: tumblr_nimxtgWbgv1s3rakxo1_1280.jpg (131 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nimxtgWbgv1s3rakxo1_1280.jpg
131 KB, 960x640
Old thread >>8682471
>>
File: DSC09238.jpg (96 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
DSC09238.jpg
96 KB, 375x500
I want to buy this Atelier Pierrot jacket but am a little worried by the listed measurements. It says the bust is 84cm? I thought Pierrot was pretty roomy. That seems a lot lower than other outerwear measurements from them. Maybe it's the cut?
>>
Horror Garden is up on the AP site, but no products are listed. It hasn't been released yet and I've missed it, have i?
>>
>>8690314
AP Japan release is this weekend.
>>
Never thought I would have a size problem with Lolita. Most dresses I've owned have been much too big. I'm literally a normal sized girl.
>>
When measuring for a custom petti, to you measure the garments from the waist to bottom, regardless of if it hits you on your natural waist?
>>
>>8690360
I have the same problem, but I'm really small. Waist ties are your friend.
>>
>>8690494
Not unless you're going to wear it hiked up to wear the dresses waist hits. I would suggest measuring from your waist where the petticoat will sit naturally, otherwise it will ride down to your natural waist and be too long.
>>
>>8690518
*where
*dress'

Sorry. Mobile.
>>
>>8690518
Thanks a lot anon.
>>
Ive been waiting for horror garden for months! I even passed on the holy lantern mto for anticipation of thus shit and it wont be here till after halloween? Wtf ap?!

What's the japanese release time for it? Friday at noon? Saturday? Help a gull out! Im gonba be so pissed off if i skimped on HL to miss HG too!
>>
File: blanketfair-epop.jpg (375 KB, 720x1018) Image search: [Google]
blanketfair-epop.jpg
375 KB, 720x1018
Fuck you Meta, I just got the Little Squirrel OP and OTKs a couple weeks ago, and now you're telling me if I had waited till this 30th to order I would've gotten the blanket too!
>>
>>8690687
Brand blanket? Fuck me up Meta. Kinds sucks how people bought the lucky packs and Little Squirrel series not too long ago and now bringing this out
>>
>>8690687
Holy balls I need my paycheck immediately.
>>
>>8690687
That's kind of the point of the novelty items, though. It's to help with sales between releases. I'm bitter too- I just got my Secret Laboratory haul today. Might spring for some pieces from Witch in the Forest.
>>
>>8690314

Check the main site (angelicpretty.com), that's where the poster showing all the dress cuts are always posted.
>>
>>8690281
Their shirred stuff (minus corset dresses) is damned roomy. Their more structured stuff is pretty snug, though.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
I made this hat for a Halloween coord. Concrit? My biggest thing is that the oranges don't go together, so I made a few bows with both the ribbon & the flowers for the actual dress to hopefully tie it together better.

I'm not really a crafter so this is my first time really dabbling in something like this.
>>
I am temporarily back to answer any non-vendetta questions about China, Chinese lolitas, recent e-drama, weibo, and taobao. Quick recap

>AP Shanghai is having a teaparty and there will be more limited special sets, including a not yet pictured Misty Sky SP.
>Lostnatsu is 6 months pregnant, it's a boy.
>Some richboi on weibo is making waves by doing reblog giveaways for lolita dresses, Miku Xperia phones, figures etc. Some shit going down with another lolita saying he's showing off, and then insinuating he's not as wealthy as her.
>SNH48 top 3 member who is also a lolita is a guest at the Baby teaparty, along with Midori and Akira
>AP teaparty has no guests except for designers (so far?)
>About 5000 shops and prints were revealed to be copied or traced pictures, including a prominent artist who has worked with multiple brands and for Nikki up2U
>Also Nikki up2U is embroiled in a PR battle with alleged points stealing and credit faking
>Nobody really cares about Horror Garden
>Lolita developers made a lolita app called "skirt" 裙摆. Accounts are invite code only and tied to weibo accounts. Main content currently includes reviews of certain items, daily coordinates, and lolita brand updates with links to taobao where possible. Currently on android and iOS but only in Chinese.
>>
>>8691331
> Misty Sky SP
DEETS OH MY GOD
>>
>>8690687
The mushroom caps remind me of penis heads, i bet that was intentional because meta

you have my devotion
>>
>>8691331
Can we get some caps of "skirt" and more info? Sounds fabulous.
Also any news on the Krad Lanrete tea party on Halloween?
Please bless us with juicy gossip CG-senpai.
>>
>>8691331
More deets on the special sets, please

And I'm sorta glad they don't really care for Horror Garden. More chances for me!
>>
>>8691331
Why does AP cater so hard to the Chinese Lolitas? There are so many of us in the US too and we never get special sets.
>>
>>8691348
It will be available for purchase at the teaparty and then open for online purchase by Shanghai store VIPs. I considered reserving Holy Lantern through the Shanghai store so I could get the VIP for the SP. But there's too many damn hoops to jump through so I just got it directly through AP online. Might get a friend to buy one for me instead. No pics yet, I'll update if I see anything. I wonder if it's going to be a new color or a new cut. But I can't imagine any new colors, maybe a gradient? But AP knows dem Chinese bitches love Misty Sky.

>>8691379
Eh my phone is dead right now. I'll post some screencaps later. There's no follow or search options right now, it's quite basic. There are 3 pages for Main, Review, and Coordinate. The main page is for updates and can be sorted by 国牌 (national (Chinese) brands), 日牌 (Japanese brands), and other. The Chinese brand section is quite handy because it lists whether the item is for preorder, final payment, or just preview and links to the taobao page. However we can't filter or follow certain brands/styles yet. A search option is coming. It's still quite laggy and buggy though, in its first version. No ads just yet. It's being run by a group of lolita programmers and IT professionals who work at ACfun, a Niconico-type Chinese video site. I've asked about international/English versions and they say they plan to release a language pack maybe in the future.

The KL teaparty is VIP and invite only through their private QQ groups. Nothing's been publicly posted about it. I'm honestly quite sick of their forced VIP and group restrictions lately.

>>8691379
I might post some screencaps and stuff later, but I don't want to get banned for vendetta again especially since I paid for this pass (and the previous one too).
>>
>>8691413
Well anon does your country have 1 billion people who live right next to Japan?
>>
>>8691389
Most people are shitting themselves over the Baby teaparty limited dresses, the ones that are like 2000USD. Between that and Holy Lantern most people are pretty broke, so it's actually a good time to scoop up some has-been popular series or too hyped prints for cheap. There's been tons of Castle Mirage and Luminous Sanctuary cropping up.

>>8691413
Because there simply isn't a large enough market in the US. Just by sheer numbers even if 0.0005% of the population bought lolita, China simply has more people. Add that to the growing middle class, a more pervasive idol and kawaii culture, and the fact that purchasing from brands is much easier in China. The Chinese SS market is cuthroat right now because so many people are clamouring for an already crowded market. When Holy Lantern was released all the SS's were falling over each other to offer better and better deals to get larger volumes of orders. They make their money off of the Union Pay 5% discount, student discounts, points, and secretly discussed rebates from the shop girls.

A few examples of some of the deals being offered by SS's for Holy Lantern and the Baby reservations
>Free international shipping
>No SS or handling fees
>Only 5% fee for instalments until next February, with a 500rmb (80usd) downpayment
>Lottery for girls who reserve with us, 1 girl will get her order for free!

cont.
>>
>>8691356
I think that's just how mushrooms are shaped.
>>
>>8691420
heh exactly

cont.
This is because most Chinese lolitas are quite young, under 20. So many don't have international credit cards necessary for ordering direct. The SSs fill the void by taking care of the bank transfers, the credit cards, and the shipping. All the transactions are done through taobao and weibo like regular domestic shopping. Imagine if you could place brand orders through a service on eBay or Amazon. Except in China eCommerce is much more pervasive and quintessential than eCommerce anywhere else in the world. With Alipay you can pay your credit card, your bills, your taxes, gas and electric and internet, register for a hospital appointment. On Taobao or any of the hundred eCommerce malls and sites you can buy literally anything. Reserve a manicure who comes to your house, buy fresh Boston lobster delivered live, order industrial machinery, or even a virtual date who greets you every morning and wishes you good night.

The point is, there are many, many more girls in China who are willing to spend the money on brand. And there is the infrastructure in place that makes it easy even for 14 year olds to buy brand. I see on here all the time "I don't have a credit card", "I have to go to the post office to deposit into my Paypal", "How do I navigate this brand site?" Chinese girls don't have to. I have a relative who lives in a podunk tiny town, she's in her teens I think? In America or Europe a girl in a small town would have an extremely difficult time buying any type of lolita clothes. They would have to go into town even to find a Hot Topic or whatever. However in China if you have an internet connection, you can do most anything.
>>
Here's the full size poster from AP Shanghai's weibo.

>Shanghai store member limited
>3rd Anniversary Special Events
>3rd Anniversary time limited pop-up store
>October 30th Fri - November 1st Sun, 10am - 10pm
>All purchases of >2000rmb get a Celestial series limited SP can badge
>Purchases >1200rmb get a random picture file
> >500 get a postcard

>Event schedule
>Oct 30th Photography Event
>from 11 am to 3pm, Please pick up your photography reservation forms at the door
>Oct 31st New item sales
>Including Holy Lantern, Dolly Cat, Whip Jacquard series
>Nov 1st Special set and Regular sales
>Dramatic Rose SP 1000rmb (4 colors), Wonder Gallery SP 1500rmb (1 color)
>Regular sales
>Fairy Tale Forest, Flower Fairy, Sugary Carnival, University Series

>Surprise!
>Oct 31st guests will get a free photography session
>Original design wigs are sponsored by Monkeep taobao store, styling and clothes will be provided by AP Shanghai.
>Oct 30th 5:30pm - 8:30 pm Angelic Pretty Designed Asuka will display new end of year designs.

P.S.
1. Only customers wearing authentic Angelic Pretty items are invited to attend this event
2. The sales events will include raffle tickets, please take your numbered tickets and line up accordingly
3. Because items are limited, each guest is limited to 1 set each.

https://hjjymm.taobao.comstore The taobao wig store in question. It's the competing store to DreamHolic.
>>
CG, has there been any talk about Krad's failed UK store/orders and the girls who basically scalped and took off with a bunch of European girls' money?
>>
>>8691447
Wow damn
They're re-releasing Sugary Carnival just for China? Will the end-of-year designs be seen in China then, before even the big Tokyo party in Dec?
>>
>>8691449
No, Chinese lolitas don't know or care about overseas comms. They don't even care about Japanese lolitas outside of the industry relevant models and magazine spreads. On 4chan and in the west there is a distinct feel that people are interested in the social interactions of different countries (i.e. how Russians are much more strict about style, or the different types of meets people go to). In China they will look at how people dress, and how fat/skinny/pale they are, but not really care about the drama. Unless it concerns them. Like the last international drama that made waves was how Ista Mori was selling their Nameless Poems for 200+ USD on Clobbao, and the domestic price was about $50. However nobody was really pissed about the foreigners being scalped. It was mainly people being upset about the overseas only grey colorway.

>>8691452
I don't think they'll show anything that hasn't been previewed in Kera, but I might be wrong. Like how they showed the Fairy Tale Forest print completely unannounced before. Mostly it'll be the winter Chess print and the Teddy Bear one I think. It's tomorrow so I'll be free to live-post it from weibo. I'm sure they're saving the big whoppers for the Tokyo tea party though, like last year. Damn it's been a whole year since then huh? Like Milky Cross has been released twice in a year. Trippy.
>>
>>8691454
Is gossip more of a taboo in chinese society or something?
>>
>>8691457
No. It's the national past-time really. It's just that it's all internal. Most people don't speak English, and the country's so big nobody really cares about what happens overseas. The language barrier and the great firewall means nobody has access to Facebook, LJ, or Tumblr. Chinese girls are much more vicious when it comes to gossip. I got nermahammed before simply by translating a whole bunch of gossip and conveying the general opinion. But then again the general opinion of the general populace isn't that enlightened.

This internalization manifests itself everywhere. If you go to school in a predominantly Asian area you'll know. They don't socialize with outsiders even if their parents spent a fortune sending them overseas to learn English. There's a blog for overseas Chinese students, and so much of it is rampant xenophobia. "Why is she socializing with the demon folk 鬼佬? She has nothing in common with them. Does she think she's too good for us? The white people won't take her seriously anyway, they just think of her as some sort of pathetic clown. You need to rejoin the Chinese clique, only we know what's good for you." Other funny stories like a girl who went to the US for University, and an estranged middle school classmate (male) sent her all these texts after seeing her photos on facebook.

>why are you hanging out with these white men
>they are monkeys, they just want to have sex with you, they will rape you
>why are you wearing make-up
>why are you wearing all these revealing clothes
>you used to be such a nice girl
>why are you such a skank now
>only skanks wear make-up
>you need to come back to China
>it's okay I will forgive you if you can go back to being a good Chinese girl

????
>>
>>8691472
Oh man, I had no idea they were so xenophobic. This is really interesting, thanks for sharing...
>>
>>8691482
Yea that's the thing. It all happens in Chinese so nobody knows. And Chinese people are extremely reluctant to convey anything personal in English. There's also a ton of shit about people who stay with host families in the US, Canada, or Australia; and have ridiculous basic problems just because they refuse to communicate or don't know how to communicate to the Westerners.
>>
>>8691472
>those fucking texts
hahahaha, my chinese friends in school would say the same shit to me and actually look down on me for wearing lolita- i still laugh about it. now they all pretend to like me and my "weird fashion" because i work for a prestigious company.

CG, do you think chinese comms would judge visiting foreigners harshly? in general i've been judged on my chinese a lot more than anything else.
>>
>>8691472
>>8691482
Can confirm rampant Chinese xenophobia. It's very strange being a white blonde girl with blue eyes in China. When I studied there, people would shit talk me in Chinese to my face because they thought I wasn't able to understand it. (not to mention all the picture taking.)

Btw, it's really nice to see you back, Chinesegossip. I enjoy reading our updates and perspective. I do kind of have the same question as >>8691489 does, though.
I'm kind of scared of ever wearing Lolita over there. I feel like I don't measure up to the Chinese lolitas.
>tfw so shy in general and especially about speaking the language you stumble over all your words and embarrass yourself constantly
>>
>>8691447
CG, what are the chances of someone wearing a replica to this event?
>>
>>8691489
I'm a tree in the wind, so nobody even tries to say that shit to me cause I'll laugh in their faces and shoot it down straight away. Even relatives and gossipy aunties.

>Oh CG you need a man to tell you what's right and wrong! Children just won't do right without a father figure!
>Just cause he's got a cock doesn't mean he's better than anyone.
Nobody gives me shit ever again.

>>8691489
>>8691500
If you're skinny, pretty, can dress well (i.e. wear a matching brand set with no knees or shoulders) they will fall over for you. Even if they don't like you they will never say it to your face. You don't have to speak much Chinese, and the little that you do they will find incredibly amusing. However don't expect them to include you in conversations or make too much of an effort to talk to you. They might selfie with you a lot if you're pretty. The average Chinese lolita is super shitty at styling themselves and wearing make-up, so don't worry.

>>8691505
Incredibly slim to none. Shanghai is one of the richest cities in China, and Shanghai people are notoriously shallow and face-value. I've also said before that the consumers of replica lolita clothing are almost entirely separate from the actual lolita communities. It's the cosplayers and soft sisters buying the replicas. The community as a whole is pretty strict about shaming those who claim to be lolita but buy replicas. They're a little more slack about shoes and purses, but it's starting to become unacceptable too. A lot of local city lolita teaparties are actually also enforcing a no print replica rule. Often in the terms of ticket sales it will say "only authentic lolita clothing may be worn to this event, violators may be declined at the door". So far there hasn't been any big drama with people showing up to tea parties that had a rule in replicas. There's a big shame element.
>>
Going to bed. Up in 11 hours to live-blog the Shanghai AP event. See you all tomorrow (or tonight for the North-Americans).
>>
Holy cow, I just realized that the Milky Cross OP has pockets.

Bless AP
>>
>>8691517
Can the Chinese SS take on western orders too?
>>
Thanks for all your insight CG, this is all really fascinating.
>>
Does anyone have any pics of the HG jsk or op in white?
>>
File: Chess Emblem.jpg (190 KB, 500x720) Image search: [Google]
Chess Emblem.jpg
190 KB, 500x720
Horror Garden might be nice, but who's hyped for Chess Emblem?
>>
>>8691657
maybe it's just me being autistic, but does anyone else find it vaguely annoying that they decided to go for an witch school-themed shoot for a chess print?
>>
>>8691660
Harry Potter wizard's chess inspired?
>>
>>8691657
I fucking love it but I doubt I will be able to get the JSK in navy x red in the bloodbath.
I messaged every SS I know of in early August when I saw it but they were already full.
>>
>>8690281
might be the cut. That looks like it's meant for EGA.
>>
>>8691425
>>Free international shipping
>>No SS or handling fees
>>Only 5% fee for instalments until next February, with a 500rmb (80usd) downpayment
>>Lottery for girls who reserve with us, 1 girl will get her order for free!
fuck give me the links to these SS i would use them for one of the Baby reservations
>>
>>8691673
>I messaged every SS I know of in early August when I saw it but they were already full.
wow, i didn't expect it to be that popular?? that's Horror Garden level even with it losing hype
>>
>>8691517
>No knees or shoulders
can you explain more?
do you mean not showing knees?
shoulders? not showing either or not big shoulders?? I have big shoulders...
>>
>>8691829
Not too tall and not too big I suppose
>>
>>8691660
To compete with Meta
>>
>>8691884
Speaking of which, have people gotten their Secret Laboratory stuff yet? I didn't expect it to be made of chiffon since it's a fall release.
>>
>>8691379
Another bilingual lolita chiming in. The skirt app is pretty shit at the ootd department, lots of unstyled hair and gross styling, and is pretty much only useful for the taobao brand update (which isn't a lot). There can be occasional good coords, but it's one in every ten coords posted.
The repo section can be useful, but without a search function you get flooded with people asspatting taobao brands.
>>
>>8691520
Hey if ever get kicked, please post on lolcow. The other board sucks.
>>
Does Baby send you an email once they've gotten your payment? I paid for my Favorite Ribbon reservation a few days ago(I've already notified them too) and I haven't received any word from them yet.
>>
>>8692168
Nope. They only time they've contacted me after payment that wasn't for shipping was when I specifically sent an email saying "I've sent payment from ___@___, transaction ____". Even then, it was just "Thank you, we'll contact you with your shipping info soon."
>>
>>8691829
I assume showing none.
>>
>>8691829
>>8691853
>>8692219
The same as any other lolita community.. Wear a blouse or something to cover your shoulders and if your skirt is above your knees, wear stockings/socks.
>>
>>8691331
>>8691348
It's called Misty Sky Stella OP Set
>>
>>8692231
>>
>>8692232
>hate misty sky
>see this
>fall in love
AP why?
>>
is anyone else having issues trying to place a deposit on fromjapan right now? there's something I wanna put a bid on now, grr.
>>
>>8692232
holy jesus anon ... this cut is everything ...
>>
>>8692249
I put in a deposit yesterday without a problem, what kind of error are you getting?
>>
Has AP mentioned anywhere at what time specifically they'll be releasing Horror Garden?
>>
>>8692264
either noon Japan time today, based on their normal release time, or that same time tomorrow I would guess.
>>
>>8691447
Have you been to any of these sort of events in China? I'm mostly curious as to what the lolitas are like. Can they speak English/Japanese? Are the tea parties mostly conducted in Chinese with a translator for the guests?
I've considered moving to either Shanghai or Beijing for work (my architecture firm has offices there), but I don't know the language (though obviously I'd try to learn). Idgaf about a community, but it would be shit if the tea parties were even inaccessible due to the language barrier (only know English and Japanese).
>>
>>8692261
perhaps my internet connection is too slow? (in the room I'm in I'm kinda far away from the wireless router so the wifi is a bit shoddy) at first I was able to get to paypal, but then it wouldn't complete the payment. I would hit make payment or w/e but it wouldn't redirect to FJ, it would just reload the page. then I tried again by starting over from the beginning, but it wouldn't even redirect me from FJ to paypal. it just would keep loading or at one point I did get some kind of error message.
>>
>>8692279
That sounds like it could be a possibility. Try clearing your browser's cache files (CRTL + SHIFT + DELETE) or (CMD + SHIFT + DELETE). Select all the options but the browser history option. If on IE, do not select the first checkbox. After it's completed, close the browser and reopen it.

Let me know if that works.
>>
Bless op, borzois are my favorite dogs
>>
>>8691521
I had my Dream Sky for a year before I realized it had pockets. Dem chiffon dresses be tricky.

>>8691544
Sure, you have to be able to communicate in Chinese and make payments through Alipay though. Some also take PP but there are usually higher fees for that.

>>8691657
I think I should like that dress but for some reason I don't? It's got all the motifs and colors that hit the spot like with Lucky Key and Wonder Queen, but it's just too busy.

>>8691829
Just not blouseless or sock-less. Basically don't be a huge ita, even basic bitch coords will be ok.

>>8692012
Yup, that's about it. You really get to see the general quality of Chinese lolitas, and it's pretty low.

>>8692126
Maybe. Does it require email registration n shit?

>>8692232
>>8692231
Well y'all don't need me anymore huh? It's damn cute. I already have Misty Sky in 3+ colors & cuts but still want want want. The collar is mega kawaii, but it looks like it'll be really unflattering on girls who aren't stick thin.

>>8692264
Probably noon Japan time tmr. Same as usual. Bit pissed they're releasing a Halloween print right on Halloween day. The rest of us won't be getting it until November.
>>
>>8692277
>>8692277
Brand teaparties with overseas guests are really rare. The general consumer level of lolitas in non-first tier (Shanghai, Beijing) cities is still quite low. In the brand name ones the teaparties are conducted in Chinese with translators for the guests. But many lolitas already speak Japanese anyway. You can learn Chinese for basic communication, but there's a lot of slang that is used in lolita so it might not help you much. We have our own names for dress prints, and barely anybody knows the English names. If you can communicate in Japanese that's a plus.

What you really want info on is the local tea parties. These are organized by comm leaders, once a year or seasonally (Halloween, Christmas, etc.) It will most likely be a packaged semi-cheap afternoon tea set at some out-of-the-way cafe. The food won't be too classy (chips, crappy cake stand, wings, pizza), think children's party food. The price will be about 100rmb (>20usd) for a ticket. In Shanghai they might have gatherings at a hotel for tea or something, but it's usually just a small clique doing things together outside of the comm structure. It's bizarre how they will spend thousands on a dress, but moan about more than 50USD for an event. Scheduled events usually include photos, chatting, small gift exchange, and if you're lucky a fashion show or booths from local brands.

I have a dream of organizing one of those huge lolita conventions in China. Unfortunately everyone is so cheap they would never fork out a few thousand for a weekend of scheduled events. Maybe when I go overseas?
>>
>>8691657
I am. I hope its not too bloodbath though
>>
>>8691331
Hi CG-sama! I love you, so glad you're back. Come talk to us more often! A while back you talked about Lydia, a rich Chinese lolita. I saw some pictures of her mansion, jesus it's huge. Do you know what her parents do for a living? How old is she, and does she have any siblings?

Is Melva Yan dating a swedish boy? She always selfies with him. Do you happen to know what her parents do also?
>>
>>8692342
>Maybe. Does it require email registration n shit?

No it does not. It's lolcow.farm. Just post on /snow/ - flakes & mistakes since that's the board we talk about minor drama stuff.
>>
>>8691299
I agree with the oranges not matching but it looks great otherwise!
>>
>>8692342
I'm so happy you've returned.
>>
>>8691447
Thanks so much for posting, CG. I always look forward to your presence.
>>
this is probably a really dumb question, but is there a way to view all listings by a single seller on lacemarket? i see people saying 'check out my other listings' but can't figure out how to just view their listings like I would on ebay
>>
>>8692544
Click on their username that's next to their feedback numbers, then scroll to the bottom of the next screen. If they have any other listings, they'll all be there.
>>
>>8692554
thank you!
>>
>>8691928
OMG chiffon. I like it more, then. So jelly
>>
Do any oldfags by chance have old secrets saved they could share? Like, I mean from the old loli secrets on LJ that no longer exists. I remember some real gems. My favorite was this one about a girl killing the cat she was baby sitting because it puked on her Innocent World. It got like 300 replies and people freaking out about it elsewhere.
>>
>>8692348
What are some sites besides weibo and baidu where chinese lolitas gather online and discuss the fashion?

Also, is there a chinese equivalent to lolibrary, or any place where they archive old stock pictures?
>>
>>8691432
Thank you for the very detailed and informative reply. I will now be directing my jelly and anger away from Brands and China and be angry that we don't have such a good online commerce infrastructure in the US. Most of our shit already comes from China anyway, why can't they make it simpler to buy.
>>
On phone so cba to trip. Just gonna post some pics from weibo and the photography shoot and the pop up store.
>>
>>
>>
I wonder where the models are from? I dont recognize any of them but they look Japanese? Did AP bring their own (unlikely), hire Japanese models in Shanghai, or just style Chinese models in a Japanese way?
>>
>>
>>
>>
Apparently the photographer was very professional, gave good shooting directions and posing instructions.
>>
I dont know if these are new prints or what. From the wallpaper and lamp it does look like AP.
>>
>>
>>8692832
the left dress reminded me of a taobao dress
>>
>>8692832
That looks like To Alice's physical shop. You can see pictures of their store on their Taobao page. It looks the same.
>>
The area was closed off to outsiders to avoid bystanders snapping photos. Chinese people are really rude about that. We will see tomorrow if it really is a private event. Apparently a bunch of normies were clamouring about the "cosplayers" and some aunties reading the posters about the teaparty tomorrow. We will see if the aunties try to crash the party.
>>
>>8692837
I was right.
Left dress sauce:
http://m.intl.taobao.com/detail/detail.html?id=45506614333&wp_m=double_goods_724&wp_pk=shop/index_666475850_2706231&from=inshop&wp_app=weapp&wp_p=45506614333

Right dress sauce:
http://m.intl.taobao.com/detail/detail.html?spm=0.0.0.0&id=520818030249
>>
>>8692837
Thanks for telling me. I dont follow the soft sister brands
>>
File: secret honey.jpg (25 KB, 592x233) Image search: [Google]
secret honey.jpg
25 KB, 592x233
I have a 90cm bust and a 70cm waist, will I need to order an M or an MT size?
>>
I wore lolita to classes today cause I figured what the hell. I knew I was gonna get a bunch of "nice costume" comments but I still wanted to REEEEEEEE when people said it. I degraded myself and shamed mana and misako at one point just shrugged and told someone "yeah, I'm a bat girl" (was wearing that antique beast headdress) when I had to get to class really quickly. I have no one else to blame but myself for this hell.

But actually it was pretty alright, I got a lot of comments and explained the fashion to some people and I got a few people who knew what it was. I ran into a few weebs though. Got some cringe comments lol.

Anyone else wear lolita to work or school today or planning on it tomorrow? Tell me all the dumb questions and cringey comments or weeb horror stories you've got.
>>
>>8693233
It's best that you're like 4-5 or so cm under the measurements of anything you're buying. Unless MT size is gonna be like 10+ cm, I would go for MT just to be safe. It's easier to fix something if it's too big.
>>
>>8693245
I'm not wearing it to school or work but there's a general J fashion meet up that I'm going to in the spirit of halloween. I feel like it'll be a good time to go out in lolita for the first time since i wont feel too weird dressed up.
>>
>>8691331
What does lostnatsu do for a living? I feel dumb for not noticing that she was pregnant earlier.. she looks great. so jelly of her lifestyle
>>
>>8693245

Congrats anon! If only I had half your courage.

I wanted to wear lolita to work and call myself mary poppins (I had the hat, coordinate, jacket, everything). Alas, I also had a test that day so I decided against it because I wouldn't be comfortable for the test.

It was a pediatric clinic so of course everyone was dressed up crazy that day. So many ragrets.
>>
File: jetj.png (144 KB, 326x294) Image search: [Google]
jetj.png
144 KB, 326x294
I'm sort of new to JetJ and was thinking of buying a JSK from them, but the prices kind of confuse me. Would you say JetJ is a higher end brand than most? Do they generally use better materials than others? Some of their dresses are about twice as much as other brands and I've never heard why they're specifically one of the most expensive lolita brands.
>>
>>8693296
Seconding this.
>>
>>8693245
I'm planning on going to the local botanical gardens dressed in lolita for a date. Will report back if I get any weird comments.
>>
>>8693296
No, they are not. I think these are more expensive because it's a collab or they might be actually higher quality for once.
>>
>>8692821
>>8692822
Do you know what that dress is on the far right in the back row? Is it a new release?
I have a mighty need.
>>
>>8693296
They've been raising their prices more recently, but the quality is the same if not worse. Some people argue that it's because of the economy, or what >>8693308 said. Even their non-collab items have been ~50k+ yen though
>>
>>8693317
AP's Elizabeth Unicorn.

Sorry for double post
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 336x167) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 336x167
>>8693347
Sage for not really contributing.
Thank you so much!! I have no idea how I missed this print. To B/S/T!
>>
>>8693355
It hasn't even been released yet...
>>
>>8693245
wore casual ouji, a teenager complimented my vest while shopping.
>>
>>8693245
Whenever I wear a petti out for lolita or otome, people always come up to me calling me Alice. I had one guy say that it must be fate because his favorite book was Through the Looking-Glass. Then he gave me one of those awkward hi-fives where the persons hand lingers for a moment as if they just wanted an excuse to touch you. It was weird.

I also had one guy come up to me during a school show and ask me if I was a lolita. When I said yes, he said he found lolitas hot and wouldn't stop staring at me. My friend caught him trying to get a peek under my dress as I bent down to fix my shoe.

Otherwise, I usually get a lot of positive feedback since I live in a city with a large arts-based community. Normies love casual JFashion and otome. I wore an Axes Femme outfit to work today and I had a few people randomly stop me to tell me I looked cute.
>>
I have a question for those who have had bad experiences with AP's customer service. My situation is:
>try buying horror bat bag, first purchase on my AP JP account
>fuck it up, choose wrong payment option, literally can't pay no matter what
>email them to have it switched
>never receive any type of response from them
>log into my account just fine today
>no orders in history, just like it never happened, all else is well with the account

Shouldn't I have been banned for making that mistake or...? I never heard anything from them; they never answered my email, never told me I was fucked, or that my order was canceled, it's like it never happened. I'm wanting to purchase something from them, but I'm curious to see what happens next.
>>
>>8691413
U srs? US is full of fat poorfags, China is full of girls who fit brand and have cash to blow.
>>
Has anyone ever bid on something that had no proof pictures on y!ja or mbok? How'd that work out for you?
>>
>>8691928
Yup, got it on Thursday. I'm loving the chiffon since summer is coming in the southern hemisphere.
>>
>>8693476
I bid on a milky chan coat with no proof and it came to me with stains and without the Cape and hood part. Don't fucking do it.
>>
>>8693476
I did for a mbok auction for Dolly Cat jsk and otks. Turned out fine, brand new with tags and the otks were still in the packaging. You can get a ss to send them a message to put up a proof picture.
>>
>>8691884
I love Meta and not so much AP, but let's be honest, there isn't any competition
>>
>>8693476
I bid for a full AATP Lost Paradise set and in the end it was great; everything came new with tags. I don't get why Japanese sellers are allowed to do that, but they do. You could win you could lose, decide if you want the item bad enough to take the risk.
>>
>>8693476
I bid on a Dream sky JSK with no proof pictures (it was a BIN for about half of what it normally sells for). I read in the description that the front bow had come off the dress at one part, so I knew what I was getting into. The seller's feedback was great (not that that means much on mbok - it lets you delete bad feedback iirc), so I went for it. It was pretty awesome. The damage wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be - I just had to sew one corner of the bow back down and it was fine. Also the seller included the matching scrunchie.
>>
File: why.jpg (167 KB, 616x692) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
167 KB, 616x692
>always wanted a briar rose brand dress
>to my knowledge it didn't exist
>discover secret honey's disney collabs
>find pic related
It just had to look like something you could find at primark for £8...and someone's asking 30k+ yen for it on yahoo.
>>
Hey gulls! For a buisness class of mine we have to design an app and I made one with you gulls in mind. I'm going to need some "primary data" to prove that my app is something that would fill needs my target market has, so I made a survey.

Would anyone mind taking it and helping a fellow gull out?
>>
>>8693550
>not this shit again
>>
>>8693552

I'll put that one down as a no salt-chan.
>>
>>8693550
I've got nothing better to do.
>>
>>8693560

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Z1nKp2EV6cskb_STmB3SSleUGqy4xgaypj4ZHnLT4k8/viewform?usp=send_form

Thank you! This is really a big help, it's super general and quick, I appreciate it a lot.
>>
>>8693566
completed
>>
File: Thank You.gif (266 KB, 384x288) Image search: [Google]
Thank You.gif
266 KB, 384x288
>>8693571

Thanks!
>>
>>8693443
I've never heard of AP banning people - just BTSSB and IW.
>>
>>8693443

They were probably still super backed up from all the holy lantern shenanigans. Probably had so many people with issues they just let it slide
>>
When I put items in my cart on the AP website, do they stay there until I check out? Or can someone grab them out with a big release?
>>
>>8693591
The AP Japan online store has certainly banned people before, but I have only seen it from people trying to cancel their orders. I was just trying to change a payment method on mine and didn't want a cancellation, so I think they just let it go and canceled that order, based on what the other anon said.

>>8693607
That makes sense, whew. Looks like I really lucked out. So far everything looks to be functioning fine, but we'll see if they catch it later down the line or something.
>>
>>8693611
Someone else who pays first will get them. They aren't yours until you check out & pay.
>>
>>8693611
It will empty if someone else buys it before you checkout
>>
>>8693566
Niggas take this survey it's like 6 super fast questions and nothing to sign in/up for.
>>
I have 10 months (in a row) worth of 2013-2014 Kera. Is it worth listing them either together or apart? Or just listing ones that might have popular AP releases?
>>
>>8693614
>>8693629
Alright. Thank you!
>>
>>8693566
completed
>>
>>8693501
>(not that that means much on mbok - it lets you delete bad feedback iirc)
wat

Can anyone confirm?? WTF is the point of feedback, then...
>>
Didn't get the red Horror Garden OP. Hopefully I will have better luck on the US website
>>
>>8693720
Same here.
Fuck this, seriously. It's always the same with AP, I am beyond pissed.
>>
>>8693720
Had the white OP pulled from my cart at the very last step. I'm locked in for red OP with my SS, though, so there's that. If I get a white one from US, then I'll be getting rid of the red. I'll post it here!
>>
Hey gulls, does the Secret Lab OP stretch much? I see that there's partial shirring at the back. My bust is 95cm.
>>
>>8693723
I never ever buy new releases second hand.
>>
>>8693723
Yea, that's exactly what happened to me. I was at the last step and then gone
>>
>>8693276
She's a primary or middle school teacher in Singapore, her husband also works but idk what. I think he's an engineer but I could be wrong.

>>8692823
Just found out the models are regular Chinese lolitas, and probably volunteered for the fashion show. AP did the styling and make-up so that's why they look like Japanese models. Their walking is so awkward though lol.

>>8693720
Could've gotten the black OP but I stalled. Didn't really want it that much anyway. Pissed that there aren't that many of the bat clips, none in-store either. I want to buy like 10 of each color.
>>
>>8693728
This is what happens to me every time. EVERY TIME.
It's in the middle of the fucking night, I set my alarm to get up, I feel awful, all I want is to purchase a dress, and it's always 100% pure frustration.
I am conditioned to hate AP because I can never just make a purchase, no, it's always suffering.
>>
>>8693476
There are people buying replicas and posting them on mbok yahoo auctions now. Be careful.
>>
Here's also a girl who bought Melty Cream Donuts and it had the authentic label and care label sewn onto it as well. It was from a second hand store, and she bet they got sold it by a Chinese girl who brought it to Japan. When they realized it was a fake they listed it anyway.
>>
I am happy.

I am not into the dress at all, but I really wanted the accessories.

Not sure how the bracelet sold out so fast but I managed to snag the ring, necklace and socks which is what I wanted.
>>
File: 67aaabe9gw1exev8x9qs7j218g0xctix.jpg (378 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
67aaabe9gw1exev8x9qs7j218g0xctix.jpg
378 KB, 1600x1200
She contacted her SS and the SS contacted the police as fraud. The Japanese police took up the case, and the seller disappeared with the account. She eventually did get a refund.
>>
>>8693726
Okay, enjoy not having it, I guess? I'll be posting it at retail/whatever I paid if I end up with two because I don't give a fuck about pulling a profit and would rather just sell it fast.
>>
>>8693744
At least you're not trying to make a profit, but still, I just want to be able to buy it from AP.
I don't get why it has to be like this release after release after release.
>>
>>8693744
I'm just saying right now I would be more than happy to take it off your hands.
>>
>>8693748
I don't either, but I guess a couple releases haven't been like this. Classic Fairy Tales, Victorian Tassel, and even the new chocolate print were pretty much all flops. AP isn't the best brand by far, but their popularity is insane, even when their quality isn't.
>>
>>8693750
I'll keep everyone posted; if someone wants to drop a throwaway then you'll get dibs.
>>
>>8693720
The black bodices threw me off on the JSK, so I went after all the accessories for holy lantern

>otk in white
>necklace in ivory and black
ring in black
>>
>>8692231
>>8692232
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaOgZwk9rN8
I love that this analogy works in every medium.
>>
>>8693754
[email protected]
>>
>>8693755
Those mis-matched bodices looked really awkward, IMO. They took a while to sell and for good reason; only the black looked good.
>>
>>8693758

Got it! I'll email you if I get two, if I don't then you won't hear anything from me. Thanks!
>>
>>8693752
Oh well, it's like this for everything I would like to buy.
There's still hope for an mto I guess... I haven't bought anything from them in such a long time because all the stuff I want is pulled from my cart each and every time I am trying to order it.
And honestly, I love their stuff but I'm so bummed out each time that it makes me not want to order from them anymore.
>>
>>8693761
Sounds great! Thanks!
>>
>>8693748
Honestly, if they just do an MTO then they wouldn't have this problem
>>
>>8693750
>>8693758
One SS got me the red op, chibi might have gotten me the black jsk, if the first anon doesn't send you an email, I'll send you a email too. Please keep an eye out on the gen threads in the future once I get them in the mail or something. I am based in Aus tho, so if you're okay with shipping from this shit hole down under.

Does one consider SS fees in this or..?
>>
>>8693764
And they also wouldn't have the problem of flops.
>>
>>8693735
>>8693738
fuuuuuuuck
>>
>>8693766
How long does it usually take to hear back from Chibi on what she got?

This is my first time reserving something with her and I don't know when I should ask or if she'll let me know right away/relatively soon.
>>
>>8693766
Anon with the throwaway email posted. Please do feel free to email me if you get both & decide to part with one. Both of those are colorways/cuts I'd be interested in so whichever is great. ! I'm also happy to pay your SS fees & the Aus shipping costs (I'm in the USA)
>>
>>8693766
... If I leave you my email, would you tell me who your SS are?
>>
>>8693771
If you email her she can tell you. I did about 3/4 hours after the HL blood bath and she told me. I jumped the gun and just emailed her now, hopefully I didn't sound too rude.

>>8693774
I've saved your email on my throwaway email

>>8693779
My SS's are pretty well known. I just got lucky with getting a spot with them early is all.
>>
>>8693787
Let us know what she says! I think I'll wait another hour or so before I ask, but I may go ahead once she replies to you. I want to hear how successful she was at getting everyone's stuff.
>>
Posting in the general in hopes that Bread-chan sees this.

http://www.lacemarket.us/juliette-et-justine-je-suis-boulanger-jsk-%E3%82%B8%E3%83%A5-%E3%82%B9%E3%82%A4-%E3%83%96%E3%83%A9%E3%83%B3%E3%82%B8%E3%82%A7-13-018/

It isn't my listing, but dang this print is cute
>>
posts above and previous HL drama has got me thinking:

what everyone's opinion on people reserving spots with multiple shopping services and then ending up with multiple dresses later? obviously AP can't easily enforce this/investigate this in same way as they can the 1 per household rule.
>>
>>8693825
I personally think it's bs of people reserve multiples with other SS. Most especially when they literally do that to scalp
>>
>>8693825
I usually reserve a spot with Chibi and then try on my own. Idk if that's still "playing fair", but I've only wound up with duplicates once (and I kept both anyway).
>>
>>8693825
Well. I'm the anon above with possibly two pieces , I did it because I wasn't sure if I wanted the JSK originally but then I wasn't really feeling it and found another SS to get the OP, but felt bad on flaking on the jsk SS. The JSK SS also said that she was going to try to get it for me but couldn't promise it so I was obviously too late in emailing her for a secured spot so I was panicking as well.

I don't intend to scalp (I haven't sold anything before and would rather not, since I've heard tons of horror stories thanks you gulls), hence selling it at retail and/or combined with ss fees + shipping if needed. Either that or sell it at mates rates to the comm girls that couldn't get it. That's if I even get the two! I just really wanted the dress in my hands in one form or another...
>>
>>8693245
I wear lolita all the time and my county doesn't really do halloween. So I went out today in a county coord not even realizing the significance of the date until everyone started complimenting my costume, I gave up explaining after the fifth person asked what I was and just said 'Heidi'
>>
I want HG so bad ugh.
>>
>>8693245
I'm wearing Lolita to work tomorrow for a couple of hours to hand out candy to the kids, it's something we do every year. I live in hickville, so I really don't know how I'm supposed to respond to people who ask me where I got my 'costume' from.
>>
so what would you guys say is the most expensive brand? I would say Innocent World is the cheapest with Jsks averaging 19,000 to 25,000 yen
and Juliette et Justine is definitely the most expensive their Jsks average between 30,000 to 60,000 yen. I'm not sure where the others would fit in a list though.
>>
>>8693860
*country
>>
>>8693825
I usually book more shopping services when I really want a dress to have more possibilities and in different colors/cuts to keep them if I end up having both..I think there's nothing wrong with it, you are not doing it for scalp but it's the result of strict brand rules. We live thousands of kilometers away, we can't even see the dress before choosing or buying it and only few pieces are available..we are forced to do this
>>
>>8693868
Moitie is second most expensive, then Baby, then AP, then Meta, IW...
Idk where to put MM and VM though...
>>
>>8693735
Thanks for the warning, anon. At least their feedback is suspicious and looks like trash.
>>
>>8693948
Oh, wait, not even anon. Based CG.
>>
>>8693801
I eat too much bread to be size 1
>>
>>8690360
Depends on the brand but yeah, some dresses get ridiculously roomy and I just have to wonder how normal-sized Japanese girls aren't swimming in them.
>>
>>8692716
I don't have it saved but I remember that one too. She didn't kill it intentionally but dropped it on the floor as a reflex when it puked, and the comments were one big hysterical discussion on whether she was evil for choosing her dress over the cat or didn't mean to hurt it and it was an accident. Then of course a bunch of people started calling troll.
>>
Did anyone have any luck with Horror Garden with Tenshi? I am pretty curious
>>
>>8693991

cats have so much lead up when puking. They feel the need to gag for a full minute before lmfao. I've launched my cat away from me when she's started it on my bed and she's always been fine... Unless she dropped her down a stairway I have now idea how that would have killed the cat?

Anyway
I grabbed some of the left over tights that were sitting on the ap website and paid fully with points
It's a good feeling
>>
>>8693994
Supposedly it was one of her neighbors tiny newborn kittens.
Hairballs definitely involve a lot of gagging but when my mom's cat was sick a while ago she would just open her mouth and puke would dribble out. Fortunately I wasn't wearing brand because I knew he was sick.

Anyway I remember this secret pretty vividly and had no idea it was such a long time ago. Are you sure it was on l_s and not BtB?
>>
>>8693825
I think AP makes everything needlessly complicated because muh exclusive brand.
Everyone flips their shit and uses one or multiple SS do ensure their dresses, scalpers know they can make a profit off of dumb rich kids and I'm getting really tired of it all.
I just want to buy your product AP, but it's close to impossible.
SS are not an option for me, I already have to use tenso and there is an international (haha) webstore.
Also, whenever I've decides what dress I want it's usually too late for a SS anyway.

So yeah, some people end up with multiple dresses, some people scalp and some people end up with nothing.
>>
>>8693725
Yup, super stretchy. I get it over 90cm hips with heaps of room to spare. It has no zip though.
>>
>>8693566
done, hope it helps
>>
File: aBe.jpg (24 KB, 300x223) Image search: [Google]
aBe.jpg
24 KB, 300x223
Anybody knows how big/stretchy are antique beast skirts? specially this one.
The description says W63cm. If there is no shirring, I'm fucked
>>
>>8694075
AB has very small sizing and no shirring.
>>
Just found out my Hg order didn't go thru because my card blocked it. ~fraud protection ~ except I buy from Japan a lot. They did this once when I went to a Japanese grocery store.
>>
>>8694097

Oh my god anon, I am so sorry. I would quit that shit card so fast
>>
How long have you got to pay by, if you use buyee after winning an auction?
>>
So how weird is it to contact a seller about a really old listing that was never marked sold and didn't have any comments on it (this wasn't on LM)? I'm really tempted to but I'm not sure if it's too rude to do it or not
>>
>>8694122

Not all that weird. Just pm privately and ask politely if they still have the dress for sale, be prepared if they say "no" (they may have sold it on another platform, given it away or decided to keep it after all), and be aware that some of them might take a few weeks to answer you (some girls have seperate LJ accounts for selling, or seperate their lolita FB from their regular FB, so they might not notice the less-used account has a new message for a while).

Remember to ask for an updated proof pic since things may have changed since they last posted it for sale.
>>
>>8694140
Thank you! I'll go pm the seller and hope for the best
>>
My Japanese isn't very good, the description is just saying that it's been worn with no signs of damage but not to bid if you're nervous about wear, right? It seems to be the standard description but I also tried Google Translate and it came out wonky and confusing.

●自己紹介文は必ずお目通し下さい。

●黒。
●サイズ⇒M。
●通常9号M着用の当方が冬服を着た状態で着用して細身のラインが出る感じの着用感です。
●着用回数⇒2回。
●ベロア素材。
●特筆する難点は見受けられませんが、あくまでも着用済みのユーズドです、状態に過度のこだわりのあられる方は入札をお控え下さい。
●最安値の送料⇒定形外郵便400円。
●即決は別途入札者さまの居られない商品に限り出品価格以上で応相談。
>>
>>8694122
Personally it weirdos me out when people message/comment about a 2+ year old sales post
>>
>>8694152
Yeah I agree
>>
>>8694152
Why? It's not as though they stalked you/your username. They probably found the page through Googling for the item. Normally it will be sold and when people do it on my posts I am lazy and don't tend to reply, but it's not creepy. Maybe desperate if it's older than a year at worst.
>>
>>8694147
It's been worn twice. It's considered of used quality so if you're really picky about this stuff it's recommended you don't bid. And yes there is no visible, grave damage.
>>
>>8694156
Thanks very much! I will place a bid.
>>
>>8693738
If replicas as getting this good, how are people supposed to tell them apart from the original.
>>
Hey gulls I'm looking for a bra that pushes breasts together and lifts them, all while not padding the them. Some sort of cross between a push up bra and a sports bra. Any ideas? Does that even exist?
>>
File: 07181353_55a9dbc22d4f8.jpg (347 KB, 1275x702) Image search: [Google]
07181353_55a9dbc22d4f8.jpg
347 KB, 1275x702
I need some informations about IW's Puppy print OP and JSK for a friend.
I looked it up on Lolibrary and there they say it both come in M and L size. My friend has a bust of 100cm would any cut fit her comfortable?

Another question would be about the price. The skirt was on Lacemarket for 30 - 40USD but what would be a good price for the OP/JSK in pink?
I've seen both on Wunderwelt but this shop is often a bit overpriced, any help would be appreciated.
>>
>>8694230
Even if she was within the measurements, it probably wouldn't look very good. IW is the worst brand for boobloaf. So unless she has a small cup size it probably will be really unflattering. WW is a bit hit or miss with pricing. I'd say around $100-$120, it's not very popular.
>>
File: sohappy.gif (186 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
sohappy.gif
186 KB, 500x364
>>8693634 >>8693641 >>8694028

Thank you so much! Woke up this morning to almost 40 answers, this helps so much!
>>
>>8694230
Like >>8694236 says, IW tends to be cut with smaller boobs in mind, no more than about a B-cup.
>>
>>8694236
But sometimes IW has some pieces which are very stretchable. I own a few myself with only backshirring.

I've seen the JSK in M and it was very petit but it would be interesting to know if the other sizes would fit.
>>
>>8694257
One of my friends who loves IW has lots of their pieces with shirring and they technically fit but the boobloaf is pretty pronounced. Boleros can help though.
>>
>>8694190

If replicas are getting this good, what's the *point* of buying brand
>>
Does anyone know if AP USA usually gets the jewelry from a series?
>>
>>8694275
Not being a tacky cunt, for one.
>>
>>8694275
Because replicas are theft?
>>
>>8694281
>>8694283
+ supporting the brands and ensuring their longevity plus that of the fashion
+ better quality and construction

I think you're only being half serious, but I don't know why it's a question. That applies to non-print replicas too.

I wish it was mandatory for sellers to state when an item is a non-print replica. I've heard stories about people buying what they didn't realize was a knockoff for ages.
>>
>>8694275
Because Mana-Sama will know
>>
>>8693993
I still haven't heard anything from her yet and I emailed her a couple of hours ago to ask. Anyone else hear anything yet?
>>
>>8694288
It's 2 AM in Japan, chill
>>
>>8694230
>>8694236
>>8694251
>>8694257
>>8694263

>Just bought dream dress IWs Antique Book JSK
>Come onto cgl
>read that
>Looks down at 30F boobs

Crap.
>>
>>8694291
Yeah, but the release was at noon and I emailed her around 6pm her time. Usually she resoonds right away, and I understand the delay due to the holiday, but I was wondering if she got back to anyone yet.
>>
>>8694313
Lmao enjoy not even being able to zip the dress closed, check the measurements next time dumbfuck
>>
>>8694325
At 30F she might not have that big of a chest. But that's about a 7" difference between bust and underbust so it will look weird.
>>
>>8694112
pretty sure they store your card info? and when you bid on something, you select which card you want to use and when you win, they charge you the bid + fees automatically. you pay shipping later and have the choice to consolidate items. could be wrong though, I haven't used buyee awhie.
>>
>>8694112
Buyee will charge you automatically with whatever card/PayPal you had stored when you made the bid. They have pre-authorisations and will just put the payment through.
>>
>>8694325
How about you shut your hole? There are a few IW dresses that state the measurements up to 100cm, however there is not enough fabric cut into the bust to accommodate any cup size over a B.

And let's not let this thread degenerate into another cup size argument. Those fucking suck.
>>
i finally wore out my first co-ord out yesterday. i was so happy!!

it wasn't perfect, and i could do better, but i was happy to wear one of the dresses i bought months ago.
>>
>>8694344
aw congrats anon. it's such a nice feeling! I remember how happy I was to finally wear my first coordinate out too, because I had bought the main piece like a year or two prior but just kept being unable to wear it. finally got a complete coordinate together.
>>
>>8694325
I was in the band for the measurements "dumbfuck"
http://hellolace.net/wardrobe/innocent-world/type/jsk/item/44/
states up to 107cm, I have a 94cm bust and 26inch waist which is roughly... 66cm.

It's the cut that'll be the problem. I'll just have to bind a bit and hope for the best with some sort of bolero
>>
File: 1445300365322.jpg (178 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1445300365322.jpg
178 KB, 720x720
>>8693720
All I wanted was a black bat collar blouse, and I couldn't even have that. I hope to snatch it when AP USA releases it as well as some accessories.
>>
>>8694325
The measurements are always correct anyways. I have small tits and have trouble fitting them in a btssb blouse that measurements say I should.
>>
>>8694359
>The measurements are always correct anyways.

That's not true, unless Lolibrary is wrong for some of them. Tends to be for the older items mainly
>>
>AP releasing Horror Garden on Halloween

baka desu senpai
>>
>>8694359
>>8694365
Whoops, that was meant to say that they are NOT always correct.
>>
Secrets are up.
>>
>>8694373
most of those were worth reading. would share but we know how rabid the janitors get over BtB
>>
>>8694373
Holy fuck, that poor cat. I don't think I've ever hated an efamous person before, but she's a delusional selfish cunt. Not sure how she got efamous, her face and makeup makes me really uncomfortable.
>>
>>8694387
WHo is it? This is the first time I've seen about it (don't really follow efamous people)
>>
>>8694391
I don't want to say, but Kate

>>8694387
Probably as she self posts like no one else
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.