[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Comikaze Expo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: Comikaze-Expo-Logo1.jpg (21 KB, 560x282) Image search: [Google]
Comikaze-Expo-Logo1.jpg
21 KB, 560x282
Comikaze is less than a week away. Anyone going? Are you done with your cosplays? Any meetups you're hosting or attending?
>>
> got marriot room
> going as Green Lantern Guy Gardner
> expecting to party and chill
>>
I'm going as Gwen Stacy (The Night Gwen Stacy Died, because for once I don't feel like sewing right up until I leave for the con) but only on Saturday. I'm bummed the Marvel shoot will be on Sunday.
>>
I'll be around Saturday night, but not planning on attending the con at the moment. If any gulls want to say hi and hang out for a bit, let me know.
>>
>>8687035
>going as fgt

Fixed
>>
>>8689141
lol ok
>>
Is Richard Bui going?
>>
Im going, trying to finish my cosplay in the next few days, staying at the radissan
>>
Does anyone have a list of meetups?
>>
Going as girl Steven Universe since my Blackfire wig is not dyeing properly. Down to meet up with some gulls on Friday and make some friends maybe.
>>
>>8689545
I've seen facebook events for Marvel, DC, Valve, Disney, and Doctor Who. Anyone know of more?
>>
Did anyone see the layout of this year? They are taking both halls, but it looks like less space than last year.

Why?
>>
Anyone planning to party it or go to the official Cosplay parties
>>
File: received_530214053814283.jpg (85 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
received_530214053814283.jpg
85 KB, 720x960
Here as Colonel Chestbridge from Danger 5. Blew all my money on Jojoveller. Any meet ups today? Also hi Juan
>>
>>8686754
>kill yourself expo
Seriously?
>>
Im going alone as Mandy from The Grimm Adventures of Billy and Mandy.
If anyone sees me please say hi and would love to hang.
>>
Same basic asshole was on the blueline obviously going home from comikaze and kept hitting me with his fucking deadpool backpack while he was standing. Even though there was an empty seat right in front of me.

Salt intensifies
>>
Is this con dead or what? Usually my social media feeds would be blowing up over an event like this, but nobody seems to be talking about it. I'm trying to decide if it's worth going down there.
>>
>>8693547
How can one be dead it if was never alive?
>>
>>8693547
It's not a con that gets much attention. The timing is pretty bad.

>>8693327
Little to no gull presense, so probably not
>>
anyone tryna chill
>>
>>8694767
We're heading to the dance at the Nokia soon
>>
This con felt so dull compared to last years
>>
>>8695654
Speak for yourself, it was one of the conventions ever. I like the two layout area, felt more like a real convention.
>>
>>8695654
agreed. I think lack of notable guests really hurt them this year.
>>
Anyone catch the costume contest? There had to be some good stuff with the money they were giving out.
>>
>>8696685
Lackluster justice league won.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.