[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Florida General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 24
File: o-WELCOME-TO-FLORIDA-facebook.jpg (616 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-WELCOME-TO-FLORIDA-facebook.jpg
616 KB, 2000x1000
Florida. A state where you be guaranteed two cons every weekend and all of them be awful.

Seriously your ability to enjoy cons in this state is pretty much dependent on how much booze you can down before succumbing to alcohol poisoning.
>>
Yeah Florida sucks pretty hard. Too many conventions competing against each other with only one or two actually trying to offer anything unique. Plus all the tiny cons that pop up and try to establish themselves as a big convention before they've even started.
>>
Are there any decent cons in south florida around Halloween time?
>>
I had to miss UmiCon, was it really that bad?
>>
>>8641155
Nah, the only one I can think of is chibipa which is mid-November.
>>
>>8641206
>>8641155
Animate is October 23-25th. Ive got a ticket but haven't been in years so idk if its any good. The MACC venue tends to be a hassle in my experience.
>>
>>8641227
Oh, right, Animate. I stopped caring about it after I moved up to Orlando but I still go to Chibipa to see all my friends. The MACC is pretty nostalgic to me but I think I can live without going to a con there ever again.
>>
>>8641179
Yes. Giant convention hall with scarce attendees, the con center raised at-the-door ticket prices so a bunch of locals got scared off, nothing but super weeb teenagers...It was like a boring anime club meeting except they didn't even have any anime viewing rooms.
>>
>>8641155
Animate's an option, and Shadocon is the week after Halloween so, you've got options on both sides. I'm more excited for Holmat tbh. I haven't been let down by it yet. Bring on the holiday partycon.
>>
>Wizard World Comic Con Fort Lauderdale this weekend
Probably not going to be worth it, but don't have anything better to do, so
does this con draw in any sort of crowd at all? like comparable to Broder con crowds, worse or better?
>>
anyone else following this FL photographer debate going on? because topkek
>they're arguing over what makes a better photographer when they're literally all shit
>>
>>8641155
The Miami Beach expo center is pretty dirty and old; it's getting remade.

There's also the Miami World Expo Center that's supposedly going to get built; has a hotel, restaurants and a ton of other stuff built in.

I'd say South Florida has a good chance of attracting big geek/anime events in the future but for now where stuck with what we have.
>>
Just moved here, are there any good cons in Florida for lolita? They don't have to be coming up soon, just wanted to know if any existed.
>>
>>8645866
Central Florida comm is having one this year, Dream Fantasy Theatere
>>
>>8645719

tfw when the argument turns from criticizing one's photo editing work ethic to straight up penis envy.
>>
>>8641155
SoFlo, nah
But I believe Spooky Empire is in Orlando on Halloween weekend.
>>
There is a list of all Florida conventions and events on this site FloridaGeekScene.com Scroll to bottom right. http://www.floridageekscene.com
>>
Anyone have that blog of the anon (who I think everyone knew who it was) who posted all the Florida con runner dramu? I'm trying to tell my friends about Broder shit but I'm both too lazy and don't have all the info.
>>
>>8649034
>Not even HolMat
>>
>>8645874
Another comm member here, is there any new info about DFT? I haven't heard anything in months, and what's more worrying is I've barely seen advertising for the event at other cons. HolMat and the UF con had booths at AWA, and the Lolita Collective was in the vendor's room. I felt there was definitely an opportunity to advertise. It's like the event got announced, a few guest brands announced, and then months of nothing....
>>
>>8645719
Where are you people even seeing this stuff. I feel like this is some made up drama to get us to talk about these people who are running illegitimate businesses and stealing money from kids.
>>
>>8649440
facebook
>>
Anyone going to Megacon Fan Days? The guest list looks pretty good.
>>
>>8649736
I'll probably be there since I live in town. I'll be working at one of the booths if I do.
>>
Anyone go to Mizucon?
>>
>>8649394
Seconding this.

I was excited there was a halloween event near tampa but its gone now and still hasnt been reposted in the CFLS. Can only the mods make events? Were any of you planning on attending that or happen to know the details for it?
>>
Anyone else going to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party?
>>
>>8649736
>Megacon Fan Days
The Guest List looks pretty good..??? Not for $40 it doesn't. Plus parking will be another 10 or 20. No way. They are ruining the brand by thinning out the same convention and trying to do a double cash grab and make twice the money - I'll pass on Mega-con light.
>>
I went to Mizucon last weekend and it was as dead as predicted. If it weren't for friends I'd have probably skipped. Was wizard world any better?
>>
>>8641155
My group and I will be heading to Shadocon this year. Looks like it's going to be a bunch of fun. They have live shows and the guy who plays Tai from Digimon is doing a hypnotist act.

I've been going there since year 2 and I always enjoy it. I believe this is their 6th year too.
>>
I went just to Mizu this year. Was ok, a lot more organized than last year
>>
>>8650799
You at least didn't spend 8o for a weekend pass for half the people to cancel like Wizard World Fucking rip off on that shjt
>>
>>8650845
Who cancelled?
>>
>>8640696
Animate was the first con I went to back in Jan of 2014. I've gone every time since and it's been pretty good each time.
>>
>>8650845
Yeah I went to Wizard world Miami in 2011 so I knew not to go to the ft laud show. WW Miami was just bad.
>>
>>8649183
here is the "Anon" blogger, relay wish they were still fighting the good fight.
https://flconsblog.wordpress.com
>>
When is chibipa going to post some info about guests or events? The website is barren and the show is only a month out. This is the first years since it changed hands right?
>>
I went to mizucon this year and I've been almost every year, this is the first year i can honestly say it was organized pretty well. seems like they got some new staff who were pretty on point all weekend. i was curious about wizard world but all my friends were going to mizucon so it was a no brainer,had a ton of fun and between the greg ayres, the 3000 brigade, and johnny young bosch there all weekend there was no shortage of entertainment for me, all of them were out on the con floor for what seemed like the whole weekend. and unlike bigger cons i actually got to talk to them and it almost felt like one big hangout party, so honestly looking forward to going again next year. not the biggest or best con in sofa but i always seem to have more fun than most other cons, anyone else?
>>
>>8650951
I second that motion, honestly doesn't matter much since I'm 90% sure I'm going anyway, but i do want to know whats gonna be there
>>
>>8650845
Hahaha please be joking on the $80, that's more than Super and Mega with WW having Norman Reedus cancel
>>
>>8650557
I'm going, since I'll be in Orlando the weekend of Halloween for a concert at the House of Blues anyway. I've been an annual passholder for years but it'll be my first time doing the Halloween party since the ticket prices for the event have always been so expensive.
>>
File: BratGirl_zpsa6d5f1ca.jpg (3 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
BratGirl_zpsa6d5f1ca.jpg
3 KB, 300x168
Holy Salty Bat-shit Batman. Waaaaaahhhh there are too many cons in Florida. Are you fucking kidding me? How about you go to the ones you like, enjoy your own shit, and count your blessings you don't live in bumfuck Washington or Minnesota. You sound pathetic AF
>>
Angelic Pretty is coming to Holiday Matsuri this year. Lolitas Assemble!
>>
>>8651107
>just saw this
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
>tfw south florida
>tfw family holiday trips
>tfw lack of money for burando
>tfw it's the same month as Dream Fantasy Theater which i also passed up on
fucking hell

what are the chances they can get AP as a guest for 2016 as well?
>>
>>8651078
>How about you go to the ones you like
We complain because they're pretty much all shit and sometimes that's worse than having none at all because you pay to be there and get your hopes up.
>>
>>8650970
I went on Sunday, there was hardly anyone there and the artist alley was very small and sad... My friends and I still had fun but it was more of a 'make your own fun' sort of thing. Some guy had a sugar glider and I got to pet it though, so it was worth it.
>>
File: Coupon.jpg (82 KB, 750x660) Image search: [Google]
Coupon.jpg
82 KB, 750x660
>>8640696
Truer words have never been spoken.

--Florida Panelist & Staffer Since 2007
>>
>>8649183
There are two:
https://flconsblog.wordpress.com/
https://northflconsblog.wordpress.com/
>>
>>8651107
Holy shit. I wonder if they'll stick around for DFT too since they're already going to be in the area.

>tfw was skipping holmat to fund DFT trip
>>
>>8651649
DFT is 2 weeks before HM. AP is going to HM not DFT. The time line for them to stay for DFT wouldn't make any since.
>>
>>8652178
Ya HM pretty much ducked DFT, I was torn between which I wanted to go to and with AP going to HM my choice has been made
>>
>>8652653
Well DFT chose to have their event 2 weeks before the con, DFT screwed themselves over with it. They could even have worked together.
>>
>>8652178
>>8652653
>>8652655

DFT chose that weekend cause it's the International Lolita Day weekend. But yea, with both events doing lolita fashion...HM has AP and Lockshop wigs/Choke. DFT has Kate. kek. I'm going to HM for sure. Plus HM tickets are cheaper.
>>
>>8652663
Don't forget, DFT has Lor coming too!
>>
>>8650799
Nope, probably worse
>>
>>8652703
Ya that wouldn't sway me over lockshop and AP. Too bad for DFT but HM does have the nicer perks with the tea party over Lor and Kate
>>
>>8652787
You say that like I was serious.
>>
File: 1278355057349.jpg (14 KB, 283x255) Image search: [Google]
1278355057349.jpg
14 KB, 283x255
>>8652663
>>8652703
Wow, Lor and Kate as special guests, such an amazing tea party.
>>
Mizucon was small this year and I liked it more than last year but still lacked. Ticket line wasnt super long and they staff was nicer. If i asked they had answers. No signs for rooms, panels were different in book and paper, panel rooms were far away or not on time. maybe next year panels will be better so bad this year. Loved seeing Greg and Johnny just walking the hall and saying hi to people so nice of them. liked hall contest more than costume one, more people in it and easy to vote for favorite. lots of dealers for little people, was not good and so cold. I will go next year to see if they get better since this year did better than last year.
>>
>>8651078
Florida con-organizer detected
>>
>>8649394
They have been hosting a lot of events and attending cons all summer! They hosted the enchanted tea party, attended holiday matsuri as a fashion guest last year, fae they did a fashion show and track this year, and did a whole fashion track and fashion show at metrocon this year as well.

They also just listed model applications for the december event about a month ago , and tea tickets are going on sale at the end of october. :)
>>
>>8654743
This sounds like whining a la Croom
>>
>>8654649
i was told to just use the paper schedule because there were changed made after the con guide got printed
>>
>>8654745
Ah man, I went to the enchanted tea party. The venue was so pretty! It was worth the travel time.
>>
>>8654945
I was given bag and not told paper was write. Writing on it was so small barely read it. Maybe bigger paper next time or post big near rooms
>>
Megacon-style /cgl/ meetup at Holmat: y/n

Gotta get the gang back together
>>
>>8655023
The event started like 2 hrs late. The venue wasn't something DFT put together it was already like that. They never posted the photographers photos from that event.
>>
>>8655023
My only complaint is that the lighting was crappy for photos. Maybe next time for that kind of venue they'll consider renting some lighting equip for photos?

>>8655654
I don't really recall it starting late. I do know some people showed up pretty late but that happens with lolitas

>the venue wasn't something DFT put together
Well I mean thats how I'd plan an event--find a venue that is already nice and gives an atmosphere on it's own and then go from there. no need to reinvent the wheel

i do think it's interesting that they're approaching events differently--like it isn't just cons. which is kind of nice. i know I can get to a single-day event and be ok spending money on it when its specifically lolita-only.

I am attending both HolMat and DFT and went to HolMat last year for the lolita content...DFT did a good job there and I'm excited to see where HolMat takes it on their own and how DFT's own con goes down.
>>
Anyone doing Animate in Miami this month?
>>
>>8656035
I'm going with a few friends. Despite /cgl/'s protests it's still pretty crowded each year, at least from my experience.
>>
>>8656147
/Cgl/ protests never match up with reality. They hail chibipa and other tiny events no one goes to, and swear Supercon is the worst thing ever, yet it's grown by leaps and bounds. It's just a few salty oldfags with Broder beef being way too loud.
>>
>>8656183
that sounds more a la Croom too, and more people does not equal better con
>>
>>8656190
Then why is Chibi-Pa got like, an average of less than 800 people a year (for an 8 year old convention) and no guests this year?
I love Chibi-Pa, but holy shit, after nearly a decade, nothing has changed at all.
Also, Broder drama is sooooooo 2007. Why these hypocrites dont get pissed off at the FL con-scene's real problems:
Corporate greed (ie, Wizard World's non-local shows & conflicting dates with local shows, Fan-expos purchase of Megacon), convention runners who are registered sex offenders (Roy Harms) and lack of any oversight that peotects attendies from being swindled.
#BernieSanders2016
>>
>>8656358
Who knows l, maybe shit will be different now that Bailey isn't chair anymore.

Speaking of which, I heard Mizu got a new one too. Thank god
>>
>>8656604
I'm hopeful Chibi-Pa will be better now that it's run by a reorganized board. However, not confirming any guests a month away from their event doesn't signal a very well-prepared convention. The dates are decent enough, but the real question is this: what does Chibi-Pa do to contribute back to the community?

Its sort of grown into less of a convention, and more of a giant hotel party. Is that really a good thing?
>>
>>8656762
>what does Chibi-Pa do to contribute back to the community?
what does any con contribute back to the community? awkward weeaboo sex?
>>
>>8657414
My only real Florida example is YasumiCon:

YasumiCon contributed to the community by offering a free convention to people who may never have otherwise payed to go to a convention like SuperCon or MetroCon. Free conventions, run by students with an academic/charitable focus offer communities a positive experience that gives low-income anime fans (or other fandoms for that matter) as well as amateur cosplayers, panelists, and artists a chance at enjoying a con for the sake of community involvement, rather than monetary profit.
>>
>>8657497
The reason YasumiCon isn't around anymore is because it was run by students. Eventually they grow up, graduate and move on. Expecting a show like that to last more than a few years is unrealistic.

Florida also has plenty of free & very low cost anime/cosplay/artist events already.

Also unless you insist on booking a hotel I would hardly call any of these shows expensive, even Super in Miami.
>>
>>8657560
Yasumicon is not around because of FIU's standards for club events changed at a time when the anime club that ran it was unable to transition. Student graduating had nothing to do with it. Colleges want events that stick, rather than ones that just run the coarse while certain students graduate. YasumiCon was on its 8th year when it was canceled, 4 years longer than any one possible class of students could have run without staying at FIU for more than their entire undergrad.

Its not about any cons being to expensive, but rather, having a free event builds a convention community (cosplayers, artists, etc.) by removing an economic barrier that usually deters people of low-incomes from trying out conventions.
Hurricon is a lesser example, only because they have no choice but to charge admission (still cheap though) and FreeCon in Talahassee (too far north to be relevant to majority of the FL con community). SwampCon may also count, but it escapes me if they charge admission or not.
All that being said, it is important to not think that because people are students that they cant run an event that outlasts their time in college.
OtaKon, for a historically relevant example, started out as a college anime club's convention, run at Penn State University. That was in 1994, and they were on the Penn State campus for their first 2 years.
>>
>>8656358
Broder drama continues because Broder continues to exist., He is the cause not the victem
>>
>>8647169
Yep. I'm going to that.
>>
>>8658592
Thats a stupid reason. Drama in Florida exists because Florida is fucked up. Get over it, or get the fuck out.
>>
Srsly Broder and his circle can go die. His wife acts like a know it all she even made an association or whatever where she charges hundreds to thousands of dollars for info LOL. Doesn't she realize that she married into her job, she doesn't actually have any skills? She can't maintain a business relationship for more than 2 days, she treats people like garbage even when their trying to help the con. All of the posse are fake they smile and pretend to care then the moment ur gone they spew all sorts of shit from their mouths. Poor people that think they can confide in telling them personal info.
>>
>>8656358
Only that Roy doesn't own Metro therefore isnt a Convention runner or the fact that the girl after years has stepped forward to pretty much say I lied.
I love that you brought up Broder and Harms who pretty mucheap built an empire in places people never thought cona could thrive but I don't see you throwing Croom under the bus like the year he made Wasabi, labelEd his underhanded marketing with "tired of the same old EXPerience", or the fact that he changed it from a 3day event to a one day but didn't reimburse people for the difference. He is the meaning of convention fuckery and drama in florida
>>
I have a dream that one day the Florida cgl thread won't spin out of control and it can be peaceful for a day xD
>>
This glowing review of Wizard World FTL written by former Supercon staff is so bad though.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/Havencomics/news/?a=125620
>>
>>8663021
>written by former Supercon staff
>topkek
>>
>>8663021
. . . I don't want to be the Old-fart on the thread, but that's Manny Camacho. He's like the Chupacabra of Florida Conventions.

He's short, he's hispanic, and while he rarely appears, when he does, shit flies everywhere.

He's notorious for botching Fighting game events, including in 2010 that lead to the creation of CEO in Orlando.
>>
>>8663318
Wasn't he also involved in Kunicon?
>>
>>8663107
sorry to break it to you, but he's litterally the only person who likes Wizard World. Even the local media saw Wizard World as a shit show.
http://www.miaminewtimes.com/arts/wizard-world-con-left-fort-lauderdale-and-miami-fans-wanting-more-7952928
>>8663339
Yea, but seriously, that was fucking 11 years ago. there's almost no relevance to it, other than justifying Florida's long-ass history of conventions that rise and fall, never to return. It's like the Hunger Games of conventions.
>>
>>8656035
a friend of mine was going to go.
I might go one day since I have old volunteer badges and it's like 5 blocks from my house but idk if it's worth
>>
>>8660257
he doesn't run Metro, but he runs Holiday Matsuri. He's been there every year to my recent memory, working behind the scenes. Having a registered sex offender working at an event that attracts teenagers is horrifying.

As for the original girl who came forward, where's your proof she admitted to lying? I've never seen/heard anything to confirm that this was all ruse to oust Harms.
>>
>>8663478
jeez, do they really still use the same badges each year? Talk about cheap...
>>
>>8660257
All three of those dudes are pieces of shit. Tom "Don't you know who I am?!" Croom isn't a criminal though, I don't think.
>>
>>8663495
They do I'm pretty sure lmao.
I still have the shirts and everything.
and if they don't they're really similar and no one checks when it's later in the day tbh
>>
>>8663485
Lol dude Matsuri is owned and run by Greg. Being at con unless you know for a fact he works there doesn't mean a person runs it.
>>
>>8663485
Lol anon. Roy is in with Omni con not HolMat. Roy goes to all the cons to snoop about what content is popular. A guy named Greg owns HM. That was cute though.
>>
So apparently the reason why Chibi Pa hasn't posted anything was because they just changed their venue? Apparently the new venue is so much better now though
>>
>>8663639
Greg Smith "runs" the con. I was there in 2011 and his S. O. pretty much bossed him around from what it looked like. Greg's family supported him in the first year but I hear hasn't been in sight since the 1st year. Sorry to stir up drama; but I just call it as I see it. #BeenToOneFLCon,BeenToThemAll
>>
>>8664412
Chibi-Pa sounds like luck might be on their side. I looked up the new place, and it sounds way nicer. It's a tad farther, but really not much of a difference since the show started in West Palm Beach in 2006.
>>
Anyone going to Shadocon in November?
>>
>>8664779
Yeah, I'm very excited for this. There weren't many good photo locations at the last venue but this one looks great. That and the fact that the rates are going to be the same, along with bigger rooms and resort stuff. Really looking forward to it.
>>
>>8664412
The new venue looks bomb though.
Dat Party tower.
Dem 4 pools.
so ready for this.
>>
>>8664779
>>8664998
>>8665014
Holy shit, I really want Chibi-Pa to be good this year. Last year, because of the lack of people drained to Animate Miami, the con was half-empty. It wasn't bad, but the lack of people hurt the ability to party with people other than the kneckbeards that will always go to Chibi-pa because they think they're cool or some bullshit.
>>
Whats the cosplay/con scene like in Florida vs CA? Thinking about checking one out since I'll be there next year.
>>
>>8665301
You're going to California next year, or Florida next year? California is fucking giant, so it all depends on where in CA you're going to. SoCal has giant cons, while the bay area has quality events, and then its basically like any other state. Florida... is basically a giant cluster-fuck of smaller cons, fighting eachother like tribes in Africa.
Shit, if you counted cosplayers like AlyChu as hippos, you could say Florida is the Africa of convention markets.
>>
>>8665413

Been going to FL cons since 2007 (and less and less every year in favor of Atlanta). My advice would be to avoid like the plague.
>>
>>8665434
>>8665413
Both of these are correct. I've started going to AWA now as well and I'll probably start with more out of state cons once I can plan for it, but the only reason I still go to Florida cons is because I either live next to the con or I care about the friends I'll be seeing there.
>>
>>8665059
Yeah, I'm pretty hyped this year for Chibi
>>
>>8665435
The sad truth is that if Florida Cons were better in quality, simply based on the sheer number of events per year, that the state could have the most dynamic convention scene for all fandoms, possibly in the world.

The state of Florida has seen an average of nearly 4 new conventions each year since 2004, and regardless of the saturation of the market, that kind of constant growth over such a large amount of time means Florida is a powder keg of business, cosplayers, and more.

It's really the only place where you can go to a con once a month with a car and average income.
>>
>>8665413
Heading to Florida. Sorry for the ambiguity. I've been to Fanime and Anime Expo before and I'm pretty used to those.
>>
>>8664983
Going to get drunk as hell with my friend who will be 3.33 Asuka. Come yell at us if spotted!
>>
>>8665775
It's okay. However, if Fanime and Anime Expo are what you are used to, then I'd suggest to come with low expectations. Really, really, really low expectations.
>>
>>8665818
will do son
>>
Anyone going to CEOtaku this weekend? I just noticed they have "and con" at the end of their Facebook name.
>>
>>8669504
Saying its a convention looks better on paper to hotels when trying to reserve them rather than Fighting Game Tournament. But it is strictly an anime fighting game tournament that will probably have Cosplayers there because, well, it's anime.
>>
>>8670666
No panels but their vendor's/ artist alley is larger than I've seen at most other FG tournaments
>>
>>8670666
Yeah, this same hotel has been hosting CEO there for years and they have a great relationship so I doubt that's it. There's also a costume contest.
>>
Hey guys, is anyone here going to Animate Miami next weekend and possibly needs a room? I am looking for one more roommate.
>>
so, that Zombicon shooting...? anyone have more details?
>>
>>8655501
y
>>
>>8640696
Animate [SOON]
>>
>>8640696
How big is Animate? Is it it somewhere in between say, supercon and chibi pa?
>>
>>8657497
>>8657560
>>8657965

Didn't Yasumicon close because of some incident with non-students and FIU flipped their shit?
>>
>$70 for Animate ticket
lelno

I just fucking wish Dana's VIP party was open for non-Animate people. He's a gem and his DoD panel is the highlight of Brodercons for me.
>>
>>8676147
Abit less than half the size of Supercon.
>>
>>8655501
Y, the Megacon meetup was really fun even though I had to leave after Werewolf.
>>
File: Steve Bennett.jpg (17 KB, 180x281) Image search: [Google]
Steve Bennett.jpg
17 KB, 180x281
>>8640696
Old florida con-guy here.

I am amazed with the number of conventions there are in florida now. I went to the first AFO back in 2000, back then there was very few conventions. there was Megacon, J-con, AFO was something new then you had Metrocon in tampa. Everything else was too small to be worth mentioning. It seemed like they all happened in the dead of summer within weeks of each other.

Then there was Kuni-con that lasted a year, the "wandering convention" that moved around the country.

Now it seems like every 2 bit town with a community college anime club has a convention. I still make regular trips up to AWA every other year just to see something new.
>>
>>8676150
There was an incident at an event they held called the Holiday Mascarade at FIU. The club's president got into an altercation with another student(a girl) who reported the altercation, and campus security escorted the president away, and began an audit of the club.

Basically, FIU has a rule that student organizations must be comprised of no less than 50% of their members. When the club was audited, they realized the club was highly populated by non-students (FIU alumni, highschool students, YasumiCon volunteers, etc.) and the club was cut off from funding for violation of this rule. Many of the older members were forced to leave suddenly, and with the club's president unable to perform their duties (due to being removed from his possition due to his conduct) left the club in shambles.

FIU North's club was contacted about taking over YasumiCon, but the same audit was applied to the North's club (Biscayne Bay's Japanese Animation & Culture Club, or BBJACC) and they didn't have the ability to take up the huge task of running YasumiCon.

YasumiCon died at Mizucon 2010, with a small booth at the convention, never to return. AGA was disbanded shortly after, due to their administration falling apart. A new FIU Anime Club (Anime etc.) and an offshoot group of AGA non-student members became the short-lived SMAC (South Miami Anime Club).

Lesson: all it takes is one domino to fall to destroy something beautiful. Anything Goes Anime Club was the greatest Anime group South Florida had :(
>>
>>8676602
Honestly I wasn't that upset when it disbanded.

It's a University club. They shouldn't be bringing in tons of non-students to University events. Yasumicon was fine because it was a yearly thing, but if you have non-students in the buildings late at night, it makes things pretty sketch.

It was one of the reasons the new anime club at FIU took so long to take off imo. It was a majority non-students and made actual students not want to join because it was an awkward atmosphere.

Fuck man, if you graduate from University don't stick around, it's kind of creepy. Just offer your house or figure out a public location to do shit. Don't be a 30 year old hanging around 18 year olds on a campus.
>>
>>8676602
The new anime club at FIU is managed by people from /a/ last time I checked.
>>
>>8676634
I totally agree with the problems of having so many alumni around makes it sketch.
However, they also had a few high schoolers join, mostly so they could get help with their High school Anime clubs. I was one of those high schoolers, and it was really sad to see the club disbanded after being a non-student member for over 4 years. The Anything Goes Anime Club (AGA) really helped me learn how an anime club should and shouldn't be, as well as how to approach leadership roles, responsibilities, and even school bureaucracy.
The community atmosphere of young people at AGA was very productive, and the meeting space they provided helped facilitate a lot. YasumiCon was a culmination of that. Maybe if the alumni didn't hang around, the audit wouldn't have been so bad, and they officers might have worked things out for the long run even if the president was removed. We'll never know.
>>
>>8673253
I'm interested in hearing about this too.
>>
>>8673253
Didn't the shooter die on the scene too
>>
>>8673253
>>8678268
>>8676867
Ft. Myers checking in: The PD here released a shoddy video today and described the shooter as "white or possibly hispanic and wearing a hat." It may have been a white supremecist is what I've heard, too. Needless to say FMPD are a well-known joke around here. What should be said, though, is that the crime rate around here is through the roof as it is and collecting 20,000 SWFloridians on packed city streets with beer tents every 50 yards was a recipe for disaster. Not to downplay what happened, but there are a ton of people with not a whole lot going on so this kind of thing is news, but it really isn't to the people in this and surrounding towns.
>>
being a vendor at FL cons , i tend to work hard and play hard. ive seen cons come and go (and indeed made enemies along the way)
but i can now say that i cant tolerate FL cons.
i used to enjoy MetroCon , Mega and AFO but now after this years AFO pool party being disbanded , i am taking my talents out of FL and go to more out of state cons.

besides , i wanna see and meet different people im pretty tired of seeing and hearing the same ol BS FL Drama.
>>
>>8673339
>>8676245
thats good enough for me okay someone remember how to play werewolf so we all don't spaghetti again
>>
>>8679681
The guy who's been running the werewolf games since the 2011 meetups should be there if that helps. I'm not completely sure but he ended up being my next door neighbor last year and we're in Orlando.
>>
File: 1439989454104.jpg (94 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1439989454104.jpg
94 KB, 1280x720
>>8663318
Fucking hell I worked with Manny on kunicon. The guy is a total asshat. Very good at pretending to know what he is doing for people who know even less.
>>
>>8640696
Going with a few friends to Animate tomorrow.
>>
>>8682457
NICE oh gosh I'm excited now

I know we're still two months out but I def want a holmat meetup since mega's not until fucking may
>>
I heard about Clermont Comic Con (http://www.clermontcomiccon.com/)today, it's the same weekend as Megacon Fan Days, but just Sunday. I was talking with the guy who is running(?) it for a little bit, and apparently they've been advertising for the past year whereas Fan Days has been advertising for the past month or two. Which one are you guys going to? I'm leaning towards the Clermont one because Megacon has been bought out and it's been turning to shit anyway (really expensive shit), and the Clermont one seems to be really fan-focused. It definitely helps that after striking up a conversation with the Clermont Comic Con guy he played DC deck builder with me for the next 1.5 hours.
>>
I just got back from Animate. Wasn't too bad. Was completely fucking dead by 9:00pm though.
>>
>>8684724
Well the Floor closed at 8.

I really enjoyed it. I think it's pretty nostalgic in my mind already.
>>
Is anybody anticipating Shadocon this year? I didn't go last year and I heard it was a bummer. Its my birthday con this year and i'm sorta optimistic because the location looks alright but after hearing about how underwhelming it was last year i'm nervous that i'm going to end up bored.
>>
>>8684730
Yeah, it was my first time going even though I'm a local. I'm used to big cons that people hang out at least until midnight.
>>
Is anyone going to Fandom Con (Nov 6-8)?
>>
>>8684745
Not the person who replied, but I feel ya man.
I was surprised at how fast the con died down and honestly, as soon as that happened I decided to just leave. There were still panels and all that, but nah.
I was hungry as hell too, but between overpriced microwave pizzas from the food court and overpriced hotel food (I actually would've paid for it, but by the time I got there they stopped serving food), I decided to wait till I got home.
>>
Anyone know the winners of the costume contest for animate?
>>
>>868520
>>
>>8685221
Gilgamesh's hair isn't so neon and it looks like those accessories could have used some sanding, but the actual costume looks really good.
>>
Is there going to be a Chibi Pa meetup? Or I guess just any events you guys are looking forward to?
>>
File: 1445749639147.gif (658 KB, 280x212) Image search: [Google]
1445749639147.gif
658 KB, 280x212
>tfw took 3rd place at the Project M tournament at Animate

won back $15 of my ticket lads
>>
File: 1445035050529.jpg (5 KB, 244x180) Image search: [Google]
1445035050529.jpg
5 KB, 244x180
is EXPcon still dead?
>>
File: pensaconarrest_61185.jpg (48 KB, 736x384) Image search: [Google]
pensaconarrest_61185.jpg
48 KB, 736x384
The CEO of Pensacola's Con, "Pensacon", was arrested a few weeks ago.

http://www.weartv.com/news/features/top-stories/stories/pensacon-ceo-busted-spice-ring-61164.shtml

God bless this state.
>>
>>8685221
Can't stand this guy. His costume work is shit.
>>
>>8640696
Anyone else bothered by the booming slutty jojo cosplay community in this state? It's pretty upsetting how many slutty versions of Dio that popping up on peoples cosplans.
>>
>>8684741
Should be fun this year. I personally think the fact that Halloween was on Friday kind of killed it.

Saturday was amazing though! I had a bunch of fun, but I definitely recommend bringing your own food to the con or get use to delivery.
>>
>>8686065
I think he's cool and his costumes seem to be on point
>>
>>8686024
lots of people are bummed, Pensacon brought a lot of money to downtown Pensacola.

The con kinda sucked imo, especially with the horrible dealer's room in the arena, but boy was it popular with normal fags
>>
>>8686623
It's stil happening though... It's not like they canceled it.
>>
>>8686065
>Can't stand this guy.

I think I know why you're calling his costuming "shit" now...
>>
>>8685470
No events schedule up yet, and we're less than a month away
>>
>>8686623

I've been to both Pensacon's so far. Last one was the first time I dressed up with friends for a con and I learned the appeal of cosplaying (Lurker/normal fag here). Plus I'm actually prepared for Halloween this year.

Not really looking forward to the next Pensacon though. Too crowded and I think the arena could be put to better use than a glorified market for overpriced plastic crap.
>>
File: 1410057416317.png (202 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
1410057416317.png
202 KB, 600x375
>>8686008
I'm in St. Aug and I haven't heard a word about it so it's probably still dead. Sorry man.
EXPcon was my first con ever and I had a real blast. It will be missed.
>>
>>8686691
Because they are half assed? Literally he makes them a week or so before the con, acts Incredibly full of himself, and gets pissed when he doesn't win anything in competitions. He has potential to be amazing if he took more time with his stuff.
That's why I'm calling his costuming shit.
>>
>>8686008
From what I heard they're planning to move it to Jax. That's from their Facebook.
>>
>>8687092
I've never seen him do any of those things, except for the doing costumes last minute part. Do you have any deets? I have a hard time believing this
>>
>>8684741
Hey its my birthday con too, it was lame last year but always room for improvement.
also HEBD
>>
File: 1392868415556.jpg (52 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1392868415556.jpg
52 KB, 300x300
>>8664983
Yes! just for a day, what should I see or do? It'll be the saturday
>>
>>8689016
See the shows!! Joshua Seth is also going to be doing a Hypnotist show.
>>
http://youtu.be/MoA2yylUGWE
>>
>>8678830
You haven't done out of state cons before? I'm not an oldfag vendor, but I live here and work a lot of Florida shows and I don't know how anyone could survive on Florida shows alone. Most everything but Megacon has poor sales compared to mid-sized out of state cons. Florida fills up my calendar but the sales are so-so.

>>8655501
YYYYYY

>>8684616
I'm considering passing on both as a vendor, if that gives you any insight.
>>
>>8689324
i have done out of state cons actually.
i went to South/North Carolina , i recently did AWA and ill be doing MoMoCon . i did ACEN first time this year and some small shows on Memphis and Indiana.

ive been in business for 3 years in FL and i see the shows pop up like mushrooms but the only big 3 i make real money (around $10,00+) the whole weekend is MetroCon , Animate , and MegaCon. so i can say i pass on the other smaller shows
>>
I wonder when we'll finally get a con like Metro that actually has BADGES instead of these horrid wristbands.
>>
>>8690023
I was just thinking about this shit yesterday, I don't think I've had a badge since... I don't even remember. Did Metro have badges last year?
>>
>>8690023
I think I saw people with 3 day badges for Animate. I only sent saturday so all I got was a shitty wristband too.
>>
>>8690023
>>8690313
Metro didn't have badges this year (or last year iirc). They have wristbands now.
>>
>>8690519
?? yeah they did, it's if you bought the weekend pass. i have it right next to me.
>>
>>8690519
I didn't go this year, but I'm fairly certain that I got one last year

>>8690586
yea
>>
>>8686024
>Busted Spice Ring

What a world we live in where we can't let the Spice flow
>>
Is anyone going to 2050 in Daytona?
I was going to but
>$40 at the door and $25+ per autograph
>>
I'm down for a chibi-pa meetup!
But I don't know where we would meet, maybe we could decide on Friday since I've never been to the venue?
>>
>>8693108

I would, but I'd probably be in my 50s at that point
>>
>>8693108
2050 Events was so sad.
I can't even begin to imagine the loads of money the organizers must have just thrown away for this event.
I hear one of the organizers is the same guy who put together Omni Expo.
I will never understand why anyone would actually want to put one of these events together.
>>
>>8690023
Brodercon does badges if you order early enough for 3/4 day tickets or do VIP. I have to say I actually like his quite a bit, they're a solid plastic sheet instead of the usual paper stuffed into the little badge holders.
>>
>>8689577
Sales at Metro have been going down for me, especially since they moved the vendors upstairs. I wish you the best of luck! There are a lot of great cons outside this state.
>>
>>8696111
Yeah, 2050 was a Mike Bliss event (of Omni Expo fame) and apparently everyone involved lost money. Scary part is, they're contracted to the center for 3 years. If you are an attendee, don't go, if you are a vendor, don't go! Whatever you do avoid 2050, I've heard vendors were given cheap wristbands, panels were disorganized and showed poor attendance because of it, guests had trouble finding staff, and staff blatantly lied about attendance.
>>
>>8696343
Yeah, I was there and that con sucked balls.
I scoped out the place first to see if getting a ticket was even worth it.

Can people just stop throwing these shitty cons. I feel like everyone's just getting into debt.
>>
>>8696111
>>8696343
He quit Omni apparently and started working for 2050. The best part is how I've seen him say shit that Omni stole ideas or some shit from him, but with how 2050 turned out .... Kinda makes me think the guy doesn't know how to run shit. Not like he was doing anything at Omni anyway except for flirting with chicks.
>>
>>8696111

Lol heard that guy was booted from Omni because he was a creep flirting with attendees and young girls. Funny he did the same at 2050 that he did while his short time with Omni, super inflate numbers to sell spots and tickets. I asked what was their current preorder ticket sales before I committed to buying a table and when they replied in 5000 range I knew thye we're lying out their ass. I hope this con dies, I'm tired of shitty Florida cons popping up to steal money and lie
>>
>>8693658
sounds like a plan! Although at least we know for sure the pool is going to be there
>>
>>8696485
Sounds like this mike guy is a liar. He probably got booted for a good reason.
>>
>>8696485
5000, lol nah man more like 500 people. This was as bad or maybe even worse than Umicon. My town of Daytona breaks my heart with one bad con after another
>>
>>8686065
You have never actually seen his work up close then, I've judged Stryker in the pass and his work is pretty amazing. Lol much jelly?
>>
>>8684616
Clermont is so out of the way for me that I'll just go to the Fan Day. Looks like they have decent guests and there's a bit of people of going so I'll do that instead to see
>>
Who is going to Dream Fantasy Theatre? Who signed up to be a model? A volunteer?

>tfw everyone is going for holiday matsuri instead of dft
>tfw bought a vip pass for dft, and am already invested in it
>tfw not enough money for both

I trust the people running it, and I'm sure it will be cool, but AP at Holiday Matsuri > DFT's lineup...
>>
File: 2050BallPit.jpg (254 KB, 1024x512) Image search: [Google]
2050BallPit.jpg
254 KB, 1024x512
The 2050 Event will bring empty promises, empty rooms and false advertising together with bored guests while at the same time ruining the FL convention scene as the creators attempt to start their own fandom in the ball pit.
>>
>>8696623
Matsuri one upped them like crazy with Lockshop and Ap, it sucks because I like supporting DFT since their local but Matsuri is offering more bang for my buck event wise
>>
>>8696623
>>8697334
I was originally going to both but it looks like I'll just be going to Matsuri. I feel really bad about it.

I tend to go all out for Matsuri, christmas spirit and all that shit, but with AP and Lockshop there that kind of seals the deal, especially since I see myself spending a ton at the booths.
>>
>>8696623
Honestly I would almost tell the girls to contact HolMat and partner with them at the con, cancelling their own thing and biting the bullet for the hotel cancellation fees.

They'd get a better turnout and could maybe even collab with AP and Lockshop.
>>
>>8686024
good fuck this con nothing but normal fags and th dirtiest spergy weebs everywhere. especially if you are a lolita avoid this con like the plague
>>
>>8696623
It's getting so close and I feel like shit about the whole situation. When DFT first announced dates I knew I'd be stretching myself thin between DFT and holmat, and then holmat announced AP and basically drove the nail in the coffin.

I wish DFT had the time to merge with Holmat, they put on a great lolita track last year and Holmat already has a dedicated crowd. It's one of the best shows in Florida for attendees. But it's too late now. I'm surprised no one said anything when the dates were announced for December. My immediate thought was, well fuck there goes my Holmat weekend. And now I'm stressing about how I'm going to afford a hotel between the two cons. ;_;
>>
>>8697910
>>8698145
Damn, this sucks. I hope DFT at least does well enough to stay afloat, learn from this, do better next year - just hearing all of this, I can tell it's not going to be ideal.

>>8698188
Eugh, right? I haven't even gotten my hotel room arrangements done for DFT. But hey, if you want to split the cost with someone for that, I'd be down! Because clearly the best way to find someone to share a hotel room with is through an anonymous website forum.
>>
>>8696623

There is a DFT thread

>>8696571
>>
>>8640696
ARE ANY OF YOU FAGGOTS GOING TO FANDOM CON, I ASKED?
>>
>>8699770
Yeah. Nothing great is happening there tho. It's sadly the best con we having in the area still. I don't know why they have Brandon as a guest he is a fucking pervert neck beard.
>>
>>8699770
No.
>>
>>8699911
Man, you guys complain about perverts SO much.

I never see any guys that are conventionally attractive being called perverts.

Curious.
>>
>>8699935
Brandon are your feelings hurt because no one finds you attractive?
>>
>>8696544
Daytona Bro, I understand your sadness. Our town sucks. Were you there when Anime Express at Embry Riddle deteriorated year after year?

>>8696689
Also did anyone go to 2050? One of their "ambassadors" invited me to sign up at a discount for the AA during Umicon, but considering they were only about a month apart, it was their first year, and they were setting up in the same terrible venue I passed on it. I heard from another artist who went that it was actually worse than Umi. At least in the AA.
>>
>>8700037
>>Also did anyone go to 2050?

Didn't buy a badge and was pretty much able to walk right in. No one cared because no one was there. Totally disorganized clusterfuck.
>>
So at Chibi Pa apparently panelists only get a day pass for the day they're doing their panel as opposed to getting a weekend pass or a discount? Is that right?
>>
>>8700025
Yes. It hurts.
>>
When is Chibi Pa putting the events schedule up? The only thing I see besides the parties is the Lolita Tea Party thing... is anyone going to that?
>>
Anyone going to that Con in Palm Harbor this weekend?
>>
>>8699935
Because double standard is why, if the guy is unattractive then we he hit on me he's a pervert but if it's someone like cap dancing Kakashi then it's oh swoon Chuck hit on me even though he is a man whore. Welcome to Florida
>>
File: onthecontrary.png (174 KB, 720x563) Image search: [Google]
onthecontrary.png
174 KB, 720x563
>>8699935
While I have met conventionally attractive perverts, I think part of is that attractive guys have more options and strategies at their disposal as well as more experience that would have come their way naturally than the uggo creepers. In my experience, the attractive creepers have slightly different MOs than the ugly ones.
You probably just wanted to point out female hypocrisy as opposed to actually talking about the how and why of it, though.
>>
File: thought-alarm.png (178 KB, 494x359) Image search: [Google]
thought-alarm.png
178 KB, 494x359
>>8701024
Funny that according to a bit of info on a popular dating site OK cupid women rated %80 of the men on the site unattractive or below average appearance. Eighty fucking percent. Regardless of their own ratings. When they looked at men rating women on the other hand, perfect bell curve.

It is almost like women are the shallow ones.
>>
>>8700886
No idea. We got our panel approved a few weeks ago along with a time and they still haven't posted anything up publicly. It's also two hours long so I have a feeling not many people even submit a panel this year, considering mine is just an information relay kind of panel. We'll be spicing it up with some raffles at least.
>>
>>8701032
What fucking conclusion is that? They might be pickier, have higher expectations, but how much they value attractiveness are has nothing to do with that statistic.
>>
File: o6snO1v.jpg (166 KB, 1196x898) Image search: [Google]
o6snO1v.jpg
166 KB, 1196x898
>>8701147
Keep thinking that anon.
Women are more judgemental about appearance than men.
>>
>>8701161
That's great and all but you sort of argued against yourself with that image. Both the male and female are being judgmental there, so I don't see a difference between genders at all.
>>
>>8701170
Than enjoy some evidence... Try not to get triggered.

http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/your-looks-and-online-dating/
>>
>>8701176
I'm not the anon you're arguing with bro, I just responded to that one image since you were contradicting yourself horribly. Have fun trying to prove your point but I don't really care since I go to cons to cosplay, not to try to get with some guy from south Florida, especially if they go to cons to try to pick up chicks. How much shit taste do you have to have to try to get girls at a Florida con?
>>
>>8701161
I tried to explain how to read statistics to you, not challenge any of your notions of gender differences.
>>
>>8701180
Who said anything about going to come to pick up women?

If you read it you'll see that while men rated women's attractiveness on a nearly perfect bell curve women scored a majority of men way below average.

So think about that in the context of girls at cons complaining about creepers. Especially unattractive creepers. If a vast majority of men are to them physical unattractive than they are likely to be put off or ignore them label them stalkers or creepers.
>>
>>8701194
I got the gist of the article by your context clues, yeah. What I'm trying to tell you is that if a guy is hitting on girls at a con at all, he's a creeper. Whether he's attractive or not. That's all there is to it.
>>
>>8701176
I would suggest you actually read the article because it presents a variety of other data which allows some interesting insights beyond your faulty conclusions.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1446658853775.jpg (29 KB, 401x603) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1446658853775.jpg
29 KB, 401x603
>>8701199
That is a really sad way to go through life anon. Best of luck to you.
>>
>>8701203
Joke's on you, anon, I've been living with my boyfriend for almost four years now. I have no need to meet any guys that hit on me at cons, but I do love making friends. There's a big difference between being a creeper and being a bit socially awkward but still friendly. Good luck trying to get girls to fuck you at shitty Florida cons though.
>>
>>8701202
The rest of the data is pretty interesting too. Also it is just okcupid. Not what I would call definite for the whole of society.
>>
>>8701203
This is an awesome cosplay. :D
>>
File: dancing engineer.jpg (58 KB, 401x603) Image search: [Google]
dancing engineer.jpg
58 KB, 401x603
>>8701245
>Walk into a gas station on the way to AWA,
>Guy behind the counter asks what I do.
"I'm an engineer, I solve problems. practical problems.."
>my friends cant hold a straight face.
>smile, tip hardhat and walk out
>>
>>8701338
OMFG YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

You are the best.
>>
>>8700910
Yes.
>>
>>8701203
>>8701338
Thanks for self posting anon, now I know who to avoid at cons.
>>
>>8701245
>>8701373
>>8701338
>>8701203
Nice samefag kek
I bet you wear a fedora on the daily and browse reddit you fucking keklord
TF2 fandom is top tier cancer confirmed.
>>
>>8701937
this is best response.
>>
>>8701937
Imagine dragons really wasn't that bad during the height of their career, like I know radioactive was really overplayed, but it doesn't take away from the fact that a lot of their music is very enjoyable.
>>
Chibipa schedule is up!
>>
>>8702103
Finally! Seems like there will be some interesting events
>>
>>8701937
Tf2 fandom? Samefag? Oh you're hilarious anon. Stay butthurt.
>>
These threads are always such a mess. Florida, pull your shit together. I want to actually like where I'm living.
>>
>>8701031
I would have to agree with this. They have experience i.e know what works and what doesn't, utilizing what makes them attractive to work as an advantage (great body? shirtless cosplay), and likely better at socializing around girls. Now this doesn't completely hold true since you're more likely to be autistic and socially retarded if you're at a con trying to pick up weebs, even if you are attractive.
>>
>>8702275
at least I'm not a c u c k
>>
>>8702254
Yeah, it also looks like you can still submit a panel if anything, which is pretty amusing. I don't blame them though, they had to go through moving everything over to a new location and everything.
>>
Shadocon is tomorrow, anyone else crunching last minute cosplay details?
>>
>>8702640
No offense. But your beating a dead horse with that optimism. Lol
>>
>>8702640
>>8703130
Florida is the convention world's equivalent to the wasteland from MadMax.
Crazy costumed bands of convention staff members, vying for power over communities of fans who bounce from one con's leaders to another, as drama and horse shit are flung everywhere.
Large cons like Supercon and Mega, ruthlessly control their territories, fighting off the smaller cons who attempt to take a slice of what they see as theirs. Regions like Tampa see fracturing cons like Metro, turning their communities into a bloodbath of con drama.
Scavanger cosplayers roam the convention scape, looking to cause drama in the hopes of attaining Florida Cos-fame, only to fall into the deepest of obscurity

It is a desolate land of the ruthless, the butthurt, and the depraved... only the strong survive in Florida.
>>
>>8703110
I will be wearing a ghillie suit, a balaclava and a /k/ patch on saturday
>>
>>8703336
Another /k/ommando there? Awesome. I won't be in /k/ gear but I'll look out for you.
>>
>>8650770
i'm showing up just to meet jason isaacs then turning around and leaving

>its my only chance to ever convince him that we should be together
>>
>>8703110
>>Shadocon is tomorrow, anyone else crunching last minute cosplay details?

Overpriced Florida dramacon in the middle of fucking nowhere. Pass.
>>
>>8703592
agreed

ShadoCon is just another shitty Metrocon offshoot in the shit-hole that is Gulf Coast Convention scene.
>>
>>8703242
Along with con owners and staffers who have no problem outright stealing ideas and resources from other events, spreading rumours and misinformation, and not honoring contracts they've signed when it suits them. They continue to survive because the general public is unaware and those who could call them out on these things live in fear of losing their positions or their chance to be in any of the precious shows some cons have.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.