[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seagull Buddy Project!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 33
File: m2E10iI.png (93 KB, 190x225) Image search: [Google]
m2E10iI.png
93 KB, 190x225
Tell us how your experiance meeting other seagulls has been, or make a seagull friend!

This thread is NOT for hooking up!!

>Age/Gender/Location
>Something about you
>What you're looking for in a lolita/cosplaying friend
>What you're NOT looking for in a lolita/cosplaying friend
>Contact info

https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=1026052
>>
>Age/Gender/Location
18/F/Ireland
>Something about you
hi!! im really chatty and i love love love making new pals.
just someone to chat to and maintain a close friendship with, honestly.
no relationships please!
>Contact info
>>
File: 1392539981914.jpg (387 KB, 2464x1648) Image search: [Google]
1392539981914.jpg
387 KB, 2464x1648
>tfw janitors delete these threads for free
>Age/Gender/Location
19/Female/East coast gaynadia
>Something about you
I love sewing, although I'm a noob, I'm a video game addict!! We can talk about games,and cute mango!!
Cosplay buddy! Let's meet and sew together! I'm good at props.
N-No bully pls
>Contact info
holyfuckinglantern is my skype.
>>
File: 1440933001687.jpg (37 KB, 500x395) Image search: [Google]
1440933001687.jpg
37 KB, 500x395
>Age/Gender/Location
21/Female/Brisbane Australia.
>Something about you
I wear Otome, occasionally cosplay, sew for a living and play a lot of videogames. Not really a weeb.
A buddy to do generic lady-friend things with?
Another 14-year-old boy who asks me if I'll make him a sissy oh lordy.
>Contact info
Skype is Hirsent. Steam is Rusty Shackleford.

pls play games
>>
>Age/Gender/Location
22/f/canada
>Something about you
I am a lolita and I draw a lot! I also love comics and I am a general internet nerd.
I really want to talk to more lolitas/jfash people because I have almost no one who is into that kinda thing and I am always lookgin for new friends who are into that sorta thing.
Uh not looking for cosplay as much and I am defs not looking for any hookups with a guy lol so if that's your goal don't bother.
>Contact info
brookeforlife is my skype
>>
>>8692101
>25/F/Southeast Indiana
>I travel a lot
>I want a lolita friend to hang out with
Email- [email protected]
>>
>>8692448
Saging for dp, forgot to say that I do not want a friend who can't afford to go anywhere, or who only goes to cons and doesn't really enjoy the fashion itself. And obviously I don't want a guy friend unless you are brolita with very good style
>>
>Age/Gender/Location
24/F/Colorado
>Something about you
I'm quiet and a lone lolita on the north end of CO that needs an online friend
A Lolita friend that I can honestly chat with about events, advises, etc
A one night stands, back-stabbers, emotionally-unstabled crazies
>Contact info
shinatty_kitty1991 (this was made during my hetalia period in 2009; and it's the pic with the 2 mochis having sex)
>>
>Age/Gender/Location
28/F/OR
>Something about you
I dig gothic and sweet lolita, really like learning make up, I love animation and art, also like things like military and nun lolita. So far I only have 2 dresses but a third is coming in the mail to me soonish.
Someone to trade selfies with and talk about make up and wigs and dresses and any other stupid shit we can think of. Also to talk about lolcows.
Someone not catty.Weebs. Don't be a dude I only want to talk with girls or at least guys who want to be girls.
>Contact info
kik: lecherouscats
snapchat: lecherouscats
>>
>Age/Gender/Location
22/m/Nebraska
>Something about you
mild weeb, not a neet. was from tx now in live in the tundra.fml.Storywriting/Drawing and vidya.Sorry if I get too chatty.
I get along with both, hopefully someone local to run me through the con life here, I think Im in a dead zone. You can be weird, just please dont be crazy.
the usual sjws,trolls, short tempered,attention seekers.
>Contact info
snapchat:spikeyhamster
Line:spikeyham
>>
>>8692474
aw, another oregon seagull! I don't have snapchat or kik though, do you use anything else?
>>
File: imax and climax.png (745 KB, 1216x1368) Image search: [Google]
imax and climax.png
745 KB, 1216x1368
>Age/Gender/Location
29/cismaleheteroscum/HI
>Something about you
I actually buy anime DVD's and rarely download.
People who like /a/co/cgl/v/ things but aren't autistic about it I guess. Or someone who can teach me how2militarydandy
Weebs. Like. The ones you see at cons who are 30 but have 12 year old mentality still.
>Contact info
Twitter is ValleLator, IG which is used for cosplay reasons is vallelated
>>
>>8692511
sure I am technologically capable, I could probably use whatever you use to talk with people?
email?
>>
>>Age/Gender/Location
20 / F / Vancouver BC
>>Something about you
I'm not a lolita but I like cosplay, anime, makeup, manga, and gaming. I'm also a busy student and I SUCK at texting back on a timely basis.
>>What you're looking for in a lolita/cosplaying friend
Someone fun to be around who can take a joke and just talk to.
>>What you're NOT looking for in a lolita/cosplaying friend
Drama or relationships. I also would rather not be filing restraining orders on anybody.
>>Contact info
kik me @ pigeonpies
>>
>Age/Gender/Location
19/Female/Netherlands
>Something about you
Cosplayer and really into Mori fashion, also waiting for my first lolita dress to arrive (so excited)
Someone to talk cute stuff and fashion with, share stories and selfies, maybe guide me into lolita. Id also love to talk about coords, mori, lolita or something else!
Catty people, elitist people. Just be nice, thats it :)
>Contact info
>>
File: kradlanretechant.jpg (73 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
kradlanretechant.jpg
73 KB, 400x600
>Age/Gender/Location
23/F/OR
>Something about you
I have been into lolita for ten years and only recently bought my first dress. (same with cosplaying)
I think I have a good understanding of lolita, but I would really like other opinions and someone to chat with about coords and fashion and stuff. I would like a cosplaying friend for similar reasons.
don't be a dick
>Contact info
>>
>>8692563
contact???
>>
email in the name~
>>
>>8692571
derp
>>
>Age/Gender/Location
24/F/NYC
>Something about you
I'm into kogal and nanchatte seifuku. I'm not really into lolita anymore but I can help you with your outfit. I also like to draw, cook, sew, and other crafty things. I'm into Touken Ranbu, idol groups (AKB48, Hello! Project, etc.), crappy BL and otome games, and some anime.
Someone to hang out, eat, and draw with. If you would like to chat, that's fine too.
SJWs or whatever is on the other side of that spectrum, catty bitches, guys, people that are afraid to try new food, or crazy weebs
>Contact info
I'm active on LINE and skype but I prefer to have you email me first.
[email protected]
>>
>18/F/Savannah, Georgia
>art student
>seeking someone to hang out with and go out in lolita/jfash in
>lolita and jfash ONLY. no cosplayers
>email: [email protected]
>>
>>8692924
also seeking someone to play tf2 with
email me if you wanna do that too
i main medic
>>
File: t1.png (526 KB, 660x820) Image search: [Google]
t1.png
526 KB, 660x820
>Age/Gender/Location
24/f/MD
>Something about you
used to cosplay often and admire jfashion, but now i mostly lurk /cgl/ for skincare, aliexpress/taobao, and nail art threads. i still sometimes cosplay, watch a lot of anime and the occasional kdrama. i also like drawing, painting, and sculpting. mostly passionate about weightlifting and having cute nails.
a texting/email buddy or a couple that would like to do fun double dates with my boyfriend and me. i'm cool with weebs, furries, etc.
no relationshits? no sjws. no pretentious people. no one under 21.
>Contact info
in name field
>>
File: 1444142237096.jpg (41 KB, 510x340) Image search: [Google]
1444142237096.jpg
41 KB, 510x340
>Age/Gender/Location
25/female/
>Something about you
Crafty Lolita. I like to be creative and read.
Lolita mostly, but cosplayers welcome.
I'd love to talk about life style, art and anime.
If you love velvet, I'm your friend.
I'd like to discuss how to coordinate, find creative ideas and share dress/items hunts.
no relationships! no weed people, please.
>Contact info
[email protected]
>>
>Age/Gender/Location
25/f/CA
>Something about you
I play a lot of videogames and watch anime but I'm not a crazy weeb person, I'm very self conscious/don't like to make a spectacle
Someone to talk lolita/cosplay with maybe share pics and advice ,hopefully living in southern california. basically a friend
Gross dudes only wanting nudes
>Contact info
[email protected]

I swear I'm nice and interesting
>>
>Age/Gender/Location
— Age: I can rent a car.
— F
— Eastern Timezone
>Something about you
I'm a Lolita. Relatively new, but quickly growing. I have very few weeby interests. I do collect BJDs.
Companionship, mostly. I'd like someone to window shop with. Several gulls and I are in a Skype sleepover chat, so I'm looking friends to add to the circle. I also really enjoy voice calls, so the eventuality of this could be nice, but not a necessity. Someone who is open to receiving and giving constructive criticism is important.
Someone who is more salt and edge than sensibility and temperance. On the concrit criticism end, they also need to be someone who accept that they might not always be the only right way of doing something.
>Contact info
I am active on Skype, but I'd prefer to start through email.
>>
>>8693971
>prefers to start with email
>no email listed

Just letting you know, in case you didn't notice!

For anyone who's interested in joining a small online community (of like 6 girls), hit me up through my contact! I made a Discord server specifically for /cgl/ (primarily lolita but there are a few cosplayers). Just kinda branching out, and I don't expect to get much reception but just wanted to try! We're all pretty nice and passionate about our hobbies.

And a bit of background on what exactly discord is, it's basically a chatroom server that has text channels and even voice channels if you want to turn that on. It's pretty easy to use, it starts up in the browser or you can download the application on your computer or phone. Contact me and I could give you the invite link!

My nickname is strudel. You can email me if any of these don't work (but pls email as a last resort or quote this post as I don't check my throwaway often)

>Contact Info
Email: [email protected]
Line: tsunderelolita

>Age/Gender/Location
20/F/TX
>Something about you
I'm pretty chatty and love to talk to people! I'm still in Uni but I try to be enthusiastic about lolita when I can. I enjoy dressing up since I can't do it often but I'm still stumbling my way around in the fashion. I love animals, like dogs, bunnies, and FISH. And I'm a "mild" weeb and like to watch anime if I have the free time.
Open to anyone! Though personally I connect better with lolitas since I'm not into cosplaying but I admire the work that goes into it.
Please don't be too edgy and salty though, like don't try so hard. Also this is a platonic group, please don't message me for anything other than to check it out and join our discussions.

You don't have to join the group if you don't want to! If for some reason, you only want to get to know me, that's perfectly fine.
>>
>>8694065
I didn't notice. I thought I put it in there, so thanks!
>>
>>8694065
>i'm not a big weeb!
>has weeby skype, tumblr, and email
>>
File: 1441578431125.jpg (460 KB, 1371x2048) Image search: [Google]
1441578431125.jpg
460 KB, 1371x2048
>Age/Gender/Location
21/F/the Netherlands
>Something about you
I wear mori kei. my hobbies are sewing/embroidery, video games.
Someone to talk to about our hobbies or game with (I mainly play Smite, but open for new games)
I open for online friends, so when you do not live nearby it's fine. Most of the time I am to lazy to go out anyways!
weebs. guys in general, i have enough male friends and really looking for other girls to talk with.
>Contact info
[email protected] trow away email.
>>
>21/F/S. Cali
>I like lolita, otome-kei, and larme-kei. Play a lot video games, mostly PC like csgo and lol. Looking forward to b&s. I also dabble a lil in anime/manga. I collect a few figures, would love to cosplay.
>desu looking for grills to play cs with. maybe league but idk kinda hate the game now. I'm currently dmg but I definitely got boosted a little too hard.
orr im cool with finding jfash/cosplay buddies. be my oneesan?
>ragers idk
>Kakao: onyan , LINE: dumbguppy
if we hit it off lets skype. i hope u have a headset
>>
>>8694085
"mild" is in quotes for a reason. I dunno though, I was thinking in terms of, from a range of "boring normie to pt" scale.
>>
File: romanticroseDOLLA.png (363 KB, 403x595) Image search: [Google]
romanticroseDOLLA.png
363 KB, 403x595
>Age/Gender/Location
19/F/NC
>Something about you
I wear lolita. Trying to get into stuff like larme and maybe some gyaru-ish stuff? I also cosplay but not as much as I used to and I'm not super serious about it. I also really like tea (black teas mostly).
Mostly someone local to hang out with and talk about j-fash but I wouldn't mind just talking online (i.e. someone not local) and helping each other out with coordinates, make-up and such.
Relationships, drama, edgelords, hook-ups.
>Contact info
[email protected]

I also have Skype but I'd like to e-mail first.
>>
>Age/Gender/Location
24/F/AB Canadialand
>Something about you
Love vidya and tabletop gaming, I'm rather nerdy all around but still social and outward.
Looking for a lolita friend that likes to go out and do things either in or without lolita dress. Stuff like seeing movies, antique shopping, or shopping for loliable things in thrift shops. I am a fatty-chan, so having other plus size pals when clothes shopping is a...plus.
I am not crazy into anime, so I'm not too keen on hanging around the type of people that carry 'plushies' and ita bags of their favourite animu everywhere.
>Contact info
[email protected]
Kik: cracked.doll
>>
File: 1843538.jpg (730 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1843538.jpg
730 KB, 1920x1200
>Age/Gender/Location
23/F/WA
>Something about you
I've been into Himekaji style for about a year, as well as some classic and sweet lolita! I really love video games and anime, ans spend my time being a Middle School teacher, and trying to hide my powerlevel.
Someone to chat with, talk about weeby and kawaii desu stuff with. Also someone who is willing to be social and is open to giving and receiving advice.
Not looking for a relationships, males, or salty people. Keep it sweet and positive!
>Contact info
[email protected]

I also have Skype, but e-mail is preferred!
>>
File: 11254564.png (138 KB, 286x302) Image search: [Google]
11254564.png
138 KB, 286x302
>Age/Gender/Location
18/F/TX, USA
>Something about you
I like lolita, video games, D&D/RPGs, reading and writing, small animals (primarily hamsters) and spooky movies. I've recently been on a Dark Souls 2 kick, and am trying out the Blade & Soul CBT and Shadows of Mordor as it recently went on sale (s'alright.) Also do play SMITE a lot, but primarily waiting for Gigantic to invite me to it's CBT. I also have a tiny little baby hamster who I love so much. (pic related, she's adorable.) Only occasionally into anime, not too much anymore. I enjoy anime movies over series, desu.
Just a friend, y'know? I don't really have (m)any female friends, which is sucky. Preferably somebody who likes the same sort of shit I do. Love lolita and himekaji, and overall general jfashion, to be frank.
Anything romantic, anybody dramatic, no tumblrinas, no rodent haters. (fuck you, rodents are adorable.)
>Contact info
[email protected]
>>
>>8696137
>, desu.
When the shit did I write that? What the fuck.
>>
>Age/Gender/Location
21/F/NorCal
>Something about you
I like general J-fashion but I really want to build up a wardrobe for mori, dolly and CPK. I like goth, metal and other "dark" music.
Not so much cosplaying or Lolita, but the other J-fashions above. Beginners who want to go on that same journey or hell even just dark alt fashion like goth would be cool too.
Romance/intimacy, tumblr-tier political views, men
>Contact info
[email protected]
>>
>>8696144
you probably didn't. there are new word filters
>>
File: peachy.jpg (282 KB, 718x982) Image search: [Google]
peachy.jpg
282 KB, 718x982
>>8696137
Shame I don't live in Texas. We would get along nicely.
>>
>Age/Gender/Location
28/F/SoCal
>Something about you
I'm a lolita (for about 7 years now), into arts & crafts (sewing, crochet, etc.), some casual video games (Animal Crossing-type), "nerd" pop culture stuff (GoT, various comics, Star Wars, etc.), books (mostly historical fiction)
Someone else who likes arts & crafts/lifestyle lolita, and some harmless gossip (if you know lolcows like PT or kooter that'd be great, but I'm not into tearing down random itas)
Clingy or weeby
>Contact info
[email protected]
>>
File: 1424332351710.jpg (68 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1424332351710.jpg
68 KB, 720x960
>Age/Gender/Location

22/F/USA

>Something about you

Not so much into lolita these days. Really into Larme Kei, Himekaji and not-quite-lolita-casual-lolita with a passing interest in Otome. Fashion is my major hobby. I work in Vintage/Formal Wear and spend most of my very limited free time looking up and reading about jfashion.

A jfashion buddy to talk about current trends, past trends ect. Someone to share outfit ideas and selfies with and has a general interest in girly fashion and make up. An interest in vintage would be cool too.

Drama, SWJ, any kind of romantic whatever or a boy in general.

>Contact info

tumblr: w2sp-s
If we hit it off, I have skype.
>>
>>8696169
Really? When did that happen? I haven't been on 4chan in a few days, so maybe that's it.

>>8696187
Feel free to email me anyways, bruh! I don't care about location in terms of making new friends.
>>
>Age/Gender/Location
18 Female Massachusetts
>Something about you
my name is amy! i'm not sure what else i could write about me except that i'm going to anime boston and pax east next year and if anyone else is going and wants to say hi that'd be nice!
>What you're looking for in a cosplaying friend
just looking to expand my amount of friends who cosplay so i can make complete groups! i'm still trying to complete my love live group.
>What you're NOT looking for in a cosplaying friend
i don't really care! i am mostly looking for females because i already have my brother and boyfriend to cosplay with as far as guys go but other than that i'm open to making all kinds of new friends!
>Contact info
>>
>>8692560
I'm from the interior, do you have snapchat??
>>
>>8693117
sent you an email!
23/F/MD
>>
File: 1.png (331 KB, 320x425) Image search: [Google]
1.png
331 KB, 320x425
>Age/Gender/Location
19/Female/The Netherlands
>Something about you
Studying to be a baker. Just received my first lolita dress, and working on my first Shironuri outfit too. Also working on a cosplay. I also like gaming and comics/manga. And shoes too.
Someone who's nice, helpful and funny!
Weaboos and SJWs
>Contact info
royalroses125 on skype.

>>8692561
Added you!

>>8694131
Mailed you!
>>
>Age/Gender/Location
20/F/France
>Something about you
I love cosplay and anything sewing/crafting related. I don't have as much time for vidya as I used to, but I still play (mostly DS games, still haven't upgraded to 3DS) from time to time. I'm slowly getting back into manga/anime after a long period of barely following anything but I'm far from being obsessed with it. Oh and I study languages.
Someone to chat with about our respective interests, talk about projects, share tips/tutorials/advice... I'm not very picky honestly.
Err, scary SJWs and creepy people I guess ?
>Contact info
email : [email protected]
>>
File: 1421030859594.jpg (36 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
1421030859594.jpg
36 KB, 300x360
>all these qts
>"don't be a guy"
>>
>>8697463
lmfao good job justifying their decisions by being a self-entitled creep
>>
>Age/Gender/Location
24/F/CA (currently Nor Cal, but I often travel down to So Cal for cons)

>Something about you
I love reading comics (my pull list mostly has Marvel and Image stuff on it right now), painting my nails, making costumes, reading all kinds of fiction, and face painting.

I'm a cosplayer, and I'd love to meet more cosplayers (especial seamstresses since that's mostly what I do) to hang out at cons with. I have a group that I go with, but I'm one of only 2 cosplayers. I'd love to have more people to talk about making costumes, props, and stuff. Bonus points if you cosplay comics(although I love video games and some anime too.)

Weebs, relationships, anyone who can't take criticism or feels like they're done learning how to create costumes.

>Contact info
Email me first. If we click I'll give you skype and shit.
>>
>Age/Gender/Location
23/F/US
>Something about you
I love to wear lolita but more into EGA these days, and street punk. I do cosplay but not as much as I wear jfashion. Reading manga is fun, I more so enjoy manga than watching anime. I also have a bjd.
>What you're looking for in a lolita/cosplaying friend A nice person who has the same interests and likes to talk :)
>What you're NOT looking for in a lolita/cosplaying friend. Weebs, itas, disrespectful idiots, relationships, ect.
>Contact info
[email protected]
>>
>oh hey you guys are really cute
>how did you meet
>on a chinese cocunut carving website
>mfw lmao
>trying to make friends on 4chan
>>
>>8696137
i fucking love your hamster. winter white?
>>
File: B40HC310-g.jpg (95 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
B40HC310-g.jpg
95 KB, 480x640
>Age/Gender/Location
18/f/NYC
>Something about you
Been into lolita for several years now, but only started really building up my wardrobe in the past year. Looking to wear it out more often.
Also interested in bettering my sewing skills, historical clothing, and cosplay.
Someone local to actually hang out in lolita in, but also just general lolita friends to talk about purchases, coords, etc
creepy guys, annoying itas
>Contact info
I have skype & tumblr, but email me first
[email protected]
>>
>>8696043
Hey anonther NC gull! also am
>19/F/NC
are you in our lolita comm?
>>
I met a really nice seagull last year, but I think I fuck up really bad since he doesn't talk to me anymore.

Let's try again.

>Age/Gender/Location
20/Fem/Brazil
>Something about you
I'm a little weeb. I like tea, gossip and sewing. Really, really noob in cosplay.
I really like making new friends, but my english is kinda bad, so keep this in mind.

Just want someone to chat and be weeb with.

Just don't be a drama queen, please.

>Contact info

amyojo is my skype
>>
File: 1445991185602.jpg (594 KB, 1944x1944) Image search: [Google]
1445991185602.jpg
594 KB, 1944x1944
>Age/Gender/Location
20/F/North Carolina
>Something about you
I like anime, collecting figures, playing games, tabletop gaming, reading, cats, crafts, jfashion (mori is my favorite but I want to get into Lolita)
Just someone to chat with about currently airing anime or cute clothes we find or just send dumb links to each other
Boys, shit taste, no aspirations in life
>Contact info
steam is alora.dear and email is [email protected]
>>
>>8701686
>>8696043
>other NC anons
Aww yiss. Sent you both an email!
>>
>Age/Gender/Location
28/F/NY
>Something about you
I'm Into Lolita primarily but i used to cosplay a lot in college. I'm into all the various Asian Dramas (Korean, Japanese, Chinese) and i like going to musicals/concerts/events, etc. I just like stuff that involves being around people
Someone to chat with online, if we get along i'd love to wear lolita with you or even meet up for an event in normie clothes. I'm part of the comm but i'm always looking for more personal buddies. If you're really chill and looking to move to queens- I'm looking for a roomie soon too!
No relationships, no men please.
>Contact info
[email protected]
>>
File: 1439152275270.jpg (24 KB, 333x333) Image search: [Google]
1439152275270.jpg
24 KB, 333x333
>>8701448
>I like gossip
>please don't be a drama queen
>>
>Age/Gender/Location
21F, Melbourne Australia

>Something about you
Cosplayer, however I haven't touched my sewing machines in months now due to work and uni, so I've started to lean towards Lolita. May possibly get back into making my own cosplays once exams are over.

Someone I can talk to that doesn't have to be able lolita/cosplay 100% of the time. I've made friends through the /cgl/ snapchat thread, and we can just chat about other things like school and work.

I'm more than happy to just see how everything goes initially, and if we aren't compatible that's fine.

>Contact info
Snapchat - stintarh
Line - stintarh (best way to contact me)
Skype -remilinen

I love the idea of making friends with seagulls -location is irrelevant.
General conversation about coords, releases, makeup, life, etc.
>>
>>8692542
Bummer.
>>
>>8692470
Hey CO gull! Are you in our comm?
>>
File: books.jpg (1020 KB, 1729x3105) Image search: [Google]
books.jpg
1020 KB, 1729x3105
>Age/Gender/Location
23/F/Canada
>Something about you
I love graphic novels, but I'm a bit of a fangirl and tend to collect artists I like (Ashley Wood). I enjoy anime and manga, I am a lolita, but the majority of my snaps are random every day things.
Any lolita buddies that I can chat with about upcoming releases, send outfit pics to, share haul snaps. Cosplay is cool as well, but I like looking at it more than doing it myself
Hook-ups
>Contact info
Snapchat: meltdizney
>>
>>8698273
what the hell are you on about?
>>
>>8698391
Nope, she's mainly a Campbell's Russian. She's probably a hybrid, though, so it doesn't really matter too much.
>>
>>8702531
they're making fun of this thread because why would anyone try to make friends on 4chan, only losers who frequent this site duh.
>>
>>8697473
/r9k/ squad will never give up.
>>
>Age/Gender/Location
18/F/Minnesota (St. Cloud)
>Something about you
I enjoy cooking, baking, and art. Also science fiction.
I enjoy both, but my experience with both is limited.
No bully pls. As long as you're not a bully we'll get along.
>Contact info
DoomsdayFun
>>
>Age/Gender/Location
22/F/CA
>Something about you
I'm mainly into lolita and cosplay. I enjoy sewing and learning about make up and skincare. I also love video games even though I haven't played a lot of recent things...
I really want a friend to share similar interests with and maybe work on coords or cosplay together! Someone who can give/take constructive criticism would nice too. I'm just really interested in meeting new people!
Nothing romantic. I'm really just looking for a good friend.
>Contact info
Email:[email protected]
>>
Question why don't we just make a facebook group?
>>
>>8702976
I remember years back there was a G+ circle... But I don't know how that went.
I was never invited.
This was when g+ was new and you needed to be invited exclusively though.
=
>>
File: Watchdogmanthumb.png (25 KB, 164x164) Image search: [Google]
Watchdogmanthumb.png
25 KB, 164x164
>Age/Gender/Location
20/f/ Los Angeles, California
>Something about you
Just getting back into lolita after a long hiatus while trying to get my shit together. I don't cosplay (but i really want too). I enjoy drawing, writing (if anyone is interested in penpals one day) and doing the weeb thing.
Just someone with common interests in lolita and a sense of humor. Show me some good animu n mango.
no romance, sjw shit, assholes
>Contact info
tijuanadiamond (skype)
>>
Ayyy lmao hi

>Age/Gender/Location
18/F/New Zealand
>Something about you
I'm a noob when it comes to lolita and just bought my first dress (Meta). I play a LOT of LoL and I like indie pixel RPGs and horrors of the same sort. I really love jfash/kfash, and I'm learning Japanese and am studying beauty and I love giving skincare advice.
I'm also a meme-loving fuck.
Someone to help with coords, help me learn the basics of lolita, maybe a little commissioning. Genuinely just someone to talk to about the style because I haven't met anyone yet. I'd really love to have someone to maybe play with and hang out but I live like on the otherside of the planet lol.
Overly elitist, mean and the typical 12-year-old weeb mentality kinda people.
>Contact info
My skype's illicitdreaming
>>
File: ayyeeeee.jpg (12 KB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
ayyeeeee.jpg
12 KB, 240x180
>Age/Gender/Location
20/F/Washington state
>Something about you
I'm a newer lolita but I've admired it for quite sometime. I don't cosplay, yet. I'm not weeby, I really only like cutesy anime. I like to sew, bake, and enjoy high fashion.
Someone with common interests, coord help, actually being able to hold a conversation.
hook-ups, BF/GF, sjws, etc
>Contact info
[email protected]
>>
>>8692474
Yo, Imma add you on kik, I'm tea.cakes
>>
>>8702187
Adding you on snapchat anon!
I'm 20f from SA, go straya.
>>
>>8692237
Anon are you part of the Brisbane community? We are the same age and I don't know many people in the comm who are. It's cool you cosplay as well and sew for a living.
What are some of your favourite games?
>>
talked to another lolita at a con, asked her if it was ok to add her on fb - she was cordial and cool about it. I have a feeling she's a seagull based on her fb posts so we just kind of have a "oh I met you once but I'm still liking your statuses anyway" friendship. Guess I just got lucky.
>>
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 640x853) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 640x853
>Age/Gender/Location
23/F/Lower Mainland, BC

>Something about you
Currently in art school and mainly focused on painting+drawing.
I really like books, crafty stuff and video games, but not great at that last one. I like manga and anime but not in fandoms or anything. Fashion-wise, I'm just getting into lolita and larme, and I also like /fa/ stuff too.

Definitely would like a lolita friend! Someone to talk/share outfits and ideas, new releases, lulzy crap happening in lolita etc. It would be great to know people in the area to dress up with and do cute stuff together.

Nothing romantic. All the usual stuff, just be a reasonable person.

>Contact info
mulholland-sun on Line
aligat0rson on Skype

Let me know in the thread if you're adding me
>>
File: 1369211476.jpg (187 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
1369211476.jpg
187 KB, 500x600
>Age/Gender/Location
19/F/Germany
>Something about you
I love drawing and video games. At the moment I really like the Souls series, Monster Hunter and Disgaea. I dress in general cute Jfashion, Axes Femme and Liz Lisa are 2 of my favorite brands. Also I love idol series and games, especially iM@S!
Just someone nice to talk to honestly, it would be neat to talk about animu artists, play Dark Souls 2 together or share links to cute clothes though. Also it'd be nice to maybe become pen pals or send cute packages to each other in the future?
Someone looking just for relationships or hook-ups.
>Contact info
I'm ghostfend on LINE!
>>
File: 1423701666273.jpg (246 KB, 621x700) Image search: [Google]
1423701666273.jpg
246 KB, 621x700
>Age/Gender/Location
21/F/FL, USA
>Something about you
Well I suppose I've always fit into that "sassy friend" catagory. I like to be funny and I don't take things too seriously. I like to make people happy and I probably give too much of myself in relationships. But I'm also super forgetful and ditzy. I love love love books, especially fantasy. I play video games, my 3ds is always in my purse so I can play Animal Crossing on the sly. I'm currently playing Radiant Historia for the first time, I really like RPGs. I like spooky occult things, I make a little money as a Tarot Consultant actually. I'm really into makeup; I'm somewhat bold in my choices but I think it should be about creativity and fun, not how much you can look like a Kardashian. Gosh there's a lot more about me but if you really want to know I hope you'll shoot me a message!
I'd love a penpal, maybe when I'm certain you aren't an axe murderer we can exchange addesses and we can send each other little crafts and care packages. If you want to eventually visit we can go to Disney world and be total princess babes together!
No dudes, sorry. No romance. No Negative Nancys. No one too serious. A little gossip is fine but no mean girls.
>Contact info
[email protected]
>>
>Age/Gender/Location
25/F/NorCal
>Something about you
I'm a people person and like to talk about everything
Honestly another person to have high tea in lolita with
Shit, down for anything
>Contact info
[email protected] hmu seagulls
>>
>>8696137
I'm from Kansas but shot you an email anyway!
>>
>>8704039
Steam or Skype?
>>
File: helper.jpg (52 KB, 528x502) Image search: [Google]
helper.jpg
52 KB, 528x502
>>Age/Gender/Location
23/F/Edinburgh
>>Something about you
I love to sew and collect shoes that are impractical for my life. When I'm at home my dog helps by posing with stuff
>>What you're looking for in a lolita/cosplaying friend
Looking for someone that would be up for someone to hang out with while sewing/patterning/propmaking either in person or via skype
>>What you're NOT looking for in a lolita/cosplaying friend
Overly needy people
>>Contact info
[email protected]
>>
File: tumblr_nw5i6uiY7d1r9xrggo3_400.gif (89 KB, 313x255) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nw5i6uiY7d1r9xrggo3_400.gif
89 KB, 313x255
>Age/Gender/Location
23/F/Socal
>Something about you
I dig cartoons, wear some cute Japanese shit sometimes (lolita, pop kei), and am getting into cosplay. I dig puns and internet humor.

I've been a shut in for too long so.. forgive me if I'm awkward, I'm gonna try my best to be a good friend.

Someone to chill with, even if we arent in cosplay/jfashion, I just want a friend. Mall trips, arcades, going out to eat, purikura? sounds fun. Maybe talking petty shit
I do crafts sometimes too so maybe we could do that together if you'd like? teaching eachother about things sounds great.

no boys.
no elitists im still learning
no /pol/ fucks
>Contact info
cottoncandy_fluff at yahoo
I have steam which I'm on a lot
>>
>Age/Gender/Locato
24/Male/Florence (Italy)
>Something about you
I'm a cosplayer,and a chemist, and a History lover. But Mostly I like to talk about anime and manga, especially mecha, and how to cosplay mecha better.
Well duh, someone that can and wants to talk to me and maybe that can help me with my latest cosplay projects. That or someone that loves GaoGaiGar, either is fine really.
>What you're NOT looking for in a lolita/cosplaying friend?
Someone that is incapace of civil an polite discussion with anyone who has different opinions.
>contact info
>>
File: 1444772896554.jpg (60 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1444772896554.jpg
60 KB, 500x500
>Age/Gender/Location
20/F/Germany
>Something about you
Into vidya, art, animu and mango. I love to draw digital. Getting into animation and programming. Starting to cosplay more again, same goes with weightlifting. I enjoy indie and otome games. I have some sort of grunge/boyish style, but I would love getting into larme kei. Listening to metal/electronic (also I enjoy going to concerts/festivals). A friend got me into that Love Live! game recently, I don't know if this is worth mentioning.
I love to explore new stuff, so someone with a good taste (e.g in movies) who likes to recommend stuff is a plus. Having a fitness buddy to exchange progress with would be amazing. Otherwise playing games or just talking about personal stuff is cool too. I'm open to anything really, just be a decent human being.
Someone who is exclusively looking for a relationship or a hook up, I don't mind if something develops over the time tho. I don't mind if you're a guy either. If you feel like we could get along well, location is irrelevant. Just don't be crazy or manipulative, please.
>Contact info
I have skype, steam and all that, but email me first: [email protected]

>>8704039
Do you have a throw away email?
>>
>>8705140
My steam is ghostfend as well!
I have skype but would prefer talking through steam or e-mail first, it's [email protected] if you'd like to talk that way.
>>
>>8705173
>>8705177
Whoops saw your post a second to late, but yeah feel free to mail me at [email protected]!
>>
>>8705165
Fuck the autocorrect postino from a Phone is a chore! I Meant someone who's incapable of polite discussion. Incapace is Just incapable in italian.
>>
>Age/Gender/Location
23/Non-Binary/Sweden

>Something about you
I'm a shut in nerd that does their best to be social, I can be a bit harsh on myself.
Otherwise I love sewing, cosplaying and being creative all togheter. Writing, roleplaying and books are a big love for me as well.

Someone to be neardy with! Maybe meet up and shop fabrics with, or just get each other worked up with! Or cosplay togheter with!
Also maybe someone who can cheer me on when I start working out again for the sake of cosplay??

Someone bossy and bitchy goes away in an instant. I want to get to know someone friendly, not a bitch, or an elitist.

>Contact info
DM Sampluchan on instagram. Then we'll see where that takes us!
>>
>>8705173
I've Sent you an E-mail, subject was something like seagull project, hope that's fine with you.

>>8705191
I don't have instagram But you seem someone I'd like to talk to, do you have a mail/skype contact?
>>
File: bwah.jpg (25 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
bwah.jpg
25 KB, 480x320
all these 20 somethings... I feel old as fuck now
>>
>>8705205
Ah, yes, I do! [email protected] is the one I use the most, it's also my oldest, haha.
>>
Hi, I'm Grace Tsaritsa and I'm looking for some lolitas closer to me to film youtube videos with.

> Age/Gender/Location
20, female, Fort Benning, Georgia
> Something about you
I absolutely love horror movies more than any other genre
Anyone that's a performer so I can geek out with them about theater stuff, people who want to make youtube videos with me
>Contact info
[email protected] is my email, my tumblr is ghostlywhisper17.tumblr.com
>>
>>8692106
>Ireland
>Skype: UK
I think you might've given the wrong skype info, anon
>>
>>8705301
She's probably from Northern Ireland. Many people say 'Ireland' just to refer to the actual island of Ireland, even though Northern Ireland is officially territory of the United Kingdom
>>
>Age/Gender/Location
22/F/Sweden
>Something about you
I like history, particularly the ancient world and the period spanning late 18th cen-1920's. Right now, I'm very interested in WWI. I also like video games, and dressing like a cute cute 5-year-old from the 40's-70's(Otome-kei mixed with mori? Lots of sailor style, too). I also like reading and precambrian sea creatures. Further, I draw and have a shitty webcomic.

Someone who is willing to trade outfit and sewing tips, wants to do an occasional candy trade, likes to discuss homo stuff in victorian novels, and talk about drawing.
Drama queens, narcissists, cattyness, someone not yet through life-affecting emotional issues.
>Contact info

tumblr: http://susannahisstillalive.tumblr.com

I rarely if ever upload stuff, but chat to me in the ask box and see if we get along, if we do then skype is fine.
>>
>>8705149
Where in Socal do you live? I'm in the high desert, are you far from there? This is me btw >>8693960
>>
>>8705180
>>8705205

>>8705173 here, dropped you both an email!
>>
>>8692101
I-I just want people to geek out with... please be my buddy?
>Age/Gender/Location
20/F/USA
>Something about you
I'm a computer programmer, I build educational video games for university research right now...if you want any code help or anything feel free to ask.
Music is my passion, but I also really like to read. And study language. And jfashion ofc.
I just want people to geek out with, even be it just online. There are virtually no lolitas or non-cringey cosplayers in my area so I resort to calls for penpals. Lolita & visual kei is a big part of my life and yet I have no one to talk about it with because of a geographic inconvenience.
SJW bullshit. Also shitheads looking for a hookup. I'll take quality (quality!!) music/film/cartoon/vidya/whatever reccomendations but no tumblr-tier fandom stuff.
>Contact info
Skype is broduil
I have a LINE account & snapchat, ask me on skype if you want it.
>>
>>8705981
I'm in Tustin, but we can still be buds
>>
>>8692101

>21/Male/Saskatoon, Canadia
>I'm not as much into cgl as I used to be. More of a /k/ommando meyow.
>Eh. Anyone to meet at the next Alberta/Saskatchewan con that I can go to
>Hooking up. But that's already not the point of the thread
>snapchat, Simmns.2point0 Skype Herpy.mcderpster
>>
>>8706011
>No lolitas in your area.
Wow that must be quite a depopulated area then. Where I live there are lots of gothic lolitas, (at least 10 that I know of) and I live in a Small Town just North of Florence.

>quality cartoon recomendations
Have you seen Gunbuster? Or Tekkaman Blade? You should (they're anime But still...watch them).
That Said,might as Well add you on Skype if you don't mind.
>>
>>8705207
This feel. I know it.
>too old to do this, but no rl friends are into jfashion or lolita.
>>
>>8703708
Hi, would you like to share email? I would like to talk about painting/drawing.
>>
>Age/Gender/Location
19/F/Canada (Alberta and BC)
>Something about you
I'm a sweet/classic lolita trying to get into lifestyling. I love dance, music, art, and crochet. I play LoL and the Binding of Isaac. I collect The Sandman comics. I watch some animu.
Someone to have fun conversations with. That's really all. If you're in my area, someone I can chill with once in a while.
Not much comes to mind. I'm down with talking to anyone.
>Contact info
email: [email protected]
snap: mallieable
>>
>>8705207
it's ok anon i feel like a kid
i'm only 18 and all these girls are old enough to drink
>>
>Age/Gender/Location
23/F/SoCal
>Something about you
cosplayer, gamer (mostly fighting and rhythm games), lots of pets, love me some cute shit
Looking for a friend thats into anime/manga/vidya but isnt a total spaz/weeb about it. I go to a lot of socal cons and know a lot of the local cosplayers, but they're just really immature and somehow still in their weeb stage even though they have graduated high school. I'm a huge fan of anime but have a hard time connecting with younger people at cons. I hope this doesn't make me sound like a jerk....
no romantic relationships.
>Contact info
>>
File: download_20150811_195611.jpg (102 KB, 900x1600) Image search: [Google]
download_20150811_195611.jpg
102 KB, 900x1600
>Age/Gender/Location
23/F/North Florida

>Something about you
Working on my Masters, love weight lifting, live with my boyfriend and our perfect cat. I'm getting into lolita, other jfashions, and cute crafting recently. Used to cosplay but I've kind of given up on it. Took Japanese for four years so I'm passable in it. I used to really love Shiina Ringo but I'm more into Oomori Seiko these days.

Someone a little more experienced in lolita than me, someone who wants to talk about the dreamy life style aspects of it, since I really like the thought of that, or the good old lolita days since i didn't get to participate in those. maybe someone who's in a long term relationship so i don't feel guilty talking about my bf all the time. Also I'm not tooo into OTT sweet or gothic rn so I'd prefer classic/toned down sweet, or at least someone who can appreciate those styles. I have supplies for resin crafting but I'm too afraid to start so someone to encourage me to do that? ALSO pic related is my cat so someone who wants to exchange pictures of pets or wants to see all the cute thing my lil bb does. Someone to practice Japanese with would be cool too since it's quickly fading away. Weight lifting? Jmusic that isn't anime ops?

I really don't know or care about Korean fashion or music so someone who can avoid talking about those things would be great. Same goes for gaming. Also not really into anime much anymore besides nostalgiaing over things like Tokyo Mew Mew or Kenshin or something do not give me anime recs cuz 9/10 times won't watch them. I'm down to talk about politics/current events but plz be open minded about it.

>Contact info
[email protected], from there we can text or talk on tumblr or something
>>
>>8708808
Hey! Sure email me at [email protected]
>>
File: 457380-3222-2015-09-07833721.jpg (31 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
457380-3222-2015-09-07833721.jpg
31 KB, 600x450
I'm sorry I wrote so much...

>Age/Gender/Location
25/F/Ohio (USA)
>Something about you
I freaking love tarantulas. I open with that to let you know that things get better from here! I also really enjoy both playing video games, and watching them on YT/Twitch. I spend most of my freetime with that, roleplaying, or doing really shitty digital art. I do table-top games (CoC, Mouse Guard, Dark Heresy, D&D 3.5) whenever I can. I'm not really into anime/manga anymore, but I have fond memories of it from high school.

As far as what side of CGL I fall on, I'm very deep into lolita right now. I've loved it since I was a teen, but finally now have the financial stability to give it attention. I'd like to cosplay someday- but I honestly don't know where to begin, and I'm kind of afraid to give it an attempt.
I'd be thrilled to find someone close by enough to hang out with irl, but I'm not expecting that. Mainly I just want a buddy to talk with! none of my current friends are into lolita, so I never have anywhere to discuss lolita-related things with outside of CGL and occasional comm meets. (It would be cool to make a cosplaying friend, too, so I can pick your brain about it!) But really, anyone who wants to talk, game, watch games or whatever can freely message me.
>What you're NOT looking for in a lolita cosplaying friend
I'm not looking for a romantic partner. I don't care what gender you are- but if I sniff out a come-on attempt I'm blocking you. Homestucks won't get along with me. Also please don't message me telling me how much you think my tarantulas should be killed- they're my pets.
>Contact info
my skype is disaster.rising this is by far the best way to contact me.
>>
File: 060-061.jpg (3 MB, 2490x1780) Image search: [Google]
060-061.jpg
3 MB, 2490x1780
>Age/Gender/Location
25+/F/Doing a lot of travelling now
>Something about you
I'm trying to transition from lolita to otome now. Although it's not really working because I still keep buying lolita stuff. I'm learning to do some programming. I also like idols. I'm a shut in and awkward.
I'd love to have a friend in which can support each other in our awkward social ways, talk about fashion, share advice coords, makeup, etc. If we could be each other's Tomoyo chans, that would be pretty amazing.
Someone unreasonable
>Contact info
>>
>>8703141
I'll be your friend - no Skype, but what's your League name?
>>
File: 1417409876073.gif (896 KB, 154x127) Image search: [Google]
1417409876073.gif
896 KB, 154x127
>Age/Gender/Location
20/M/Florida (Bury me pls)
>Something about you
I really like playing vidya, sewing, doodling and Cosplay. I usually stick to myself and am looking to broaden my friendship horizon. I'm also a fatty-chan so pls be nice.
Just a chill friend to join in sewing/prop projects. It gets pretty lonely.
No sjws, no hookups, and don't be an ass. I'm large, and could crush you with my thighs if the need arises.
>Contact info
[email protected]
Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.