[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Taobao Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48
File: taotaobao5.gif (90 KB, 530x396) Image search: [Google]
taotaobao5.gif
90 KB, 530x396
Old thread: >>8912344

FAQ (Please Read!):
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E0PUag4NzqCCFZ7s2AE_QefWhni2NwvC9sxrRpKeYXk/pub

Taobao Dictionary:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ams6Fl3miZSndGZIUnY0eGludFBMYVJpTF8yTWwzTEE

New Store Spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DBqv6dQIQAgVnBozcElII1vITU0F7R9yBc2-nsX-c1c/edit?usp=sharing

Shopping Services Spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlgllpMiw3VNdGpfWFlYazhjblh5emRjZF9qMkJISWc

Budgeting Spreadsheet Template:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlgllpMiw3VNdG9qTGMwTG1sOG5SbU9KUGpBUVdsV3c&usp=sharing

Pop-up dictionary: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/zhongwen-a-chinese-englis/kkmlkkjojmombglmlpbpapmhcaljjkde?hl=en
Good EL-CH dictionary: nciku.com
Translate text from images: newocr.com

Anon that will translate stuff: [email protected]

REMINDER!: Image search function and detailed filters are only available on non-US/global Taobao, so switch to the default Chinese mainland version in the upper left on the homepage.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2448x2448
Purse haul anon from a couple threads ago, got my knockoffs in the mail today. Hot damn, these are pretty great. Goddamn sturdy bags. The weird shapes are naturally going to be a weakness (the back of the top part of the cross bends a little, as do the points on the bottom of the Horror Bat bag) but the construction is super solid. No loose threads anywhere, all the hardware seems pretty heavy-duty, and the zippers are all set in attractively and securely. The pearls aren't scuffed at all and all the gold components match in tone. The embroidery is solid and doesn't look janky at all. Overall very attractive bags. I haven't seen the originals so I have nothing to compare them to, but I'm damn happy with them.

All three are from lsxgs.taobao.com
>>
Any recommendations for stores with male aristocrat stuff?
>>
Suggestions for cute phone charm stores?

Also what keywords should I be using for those charms with a white fluff ball at the end.
>>
>>8935946
not taobao, but strapya-world has a lot of cute things!
>>
Is Buynosaur a good option compared to taobaos integrated forwarding service (I used 4px last time)? I spent about 25 USD on shipping from China to New Zealand for two shirts and a pair of shoes. My order is not excessively complex and doesnt involve custom requests or preorders.
>>
>>8936028
I've never used them but a girl in my comm highly recommends them.
>>
>>8936028
>I've never used them but a girl in my comm highly recommends them.
Send them a message anon for estimates, they're really helpful.
>>
File: shoes.jpg (103 KB, 747x611) Image search: [Google]
shoes.jpg
103 KB, 747x611
Since the topic is at hand (and I want to drag the thread back from where it's going), are these shoes a knock-off of any brand? Got a pair of these coming in and now I'm curious.
>>
>>8936059
those are so generic that no one would really care even if they were. the bags in debate are much more distinct and unique, and even have the obvious brand logo replicated.
>>
File: burando.jpg (6 KB, 201x251) Image search: [Google]
burando.jpg
6 KB, 201x251
Gulls take your replica vs genuine debacle elswhere. This is taobao thread!

>buy an affordable replica made in china
vs
>buy a genuine brand but materials/factory/workforce outsourced in china for 5-6x higher price.

everything is made in china these days, gulls.
taobao thread nao, shall we?
>>
>>8935613
>lsxgs.taobao.com
says no shop
>>
Soooooo, let's get back on topic and take this tired debate elsewhere, yeah?

I'm officially done with Taobaospree after this order is done, I'm so excited to use Buynosaur for my next order. I know a few anons in the last thread said that the shipping for heavy items was well-priced, do they do the 40-45% discount for EMS shipping also?
>>
>>8936130

They're region-restricted. If you have your taobao set to world or USA you can't access them or buy from them.
>>
>>8936133
Why are so many people being cents in this thread?

Buynosaur is based out of Hong Kong instead of China so they use Hong Kong post which is pretty reasonably priced. You should check out their FAQ.
>>
>>8935613
Do they hold a lot, or do you have to carry a second bag with them?
>>
>>8935971
Personally I don't have an issue with replica bags UNLESS they have the brand logo on them. Because, lets face it, most of the designs are unoriginal and have been done buy tonnes of companies before the brands released them (see heart bags). But I think if they have the logo on it's a bit tacky. I also think there's a big difference between bags and dresses because dresses generally have original prints etc on them so it's more of a theft than some unoriginal shape
>>
Has anyone got any gyaru shop recommendation's? There's so few on the docs , and most are hime but I'm more looking for rokku or kuro
>>
Stop shitting up the thread.

I'm planning on doing a huge Taobao haul in May. I have a big check coming in, so I want to buy a bunch of wardrobe essentials (socks, headwear, and accessories especially).

What are some good lolita accessory stores that you've bought from before? I've used Marshmallows Floating Ash Up for boater hats, which were great for the price, and plan to get some socks and tights from MuFish.
>>
>>8936385

The cross bag will hold my phone and my wallet, and I imagine I could get a small hairbrush and my lipstick in too even though it's kind of a silly shape. The bat bag is massive, I could probably whip off my wig and stuff it in there in a pinch. The heart bag is small, but it'll hold all the same. All three are super tough and hard-bodied, except in the places I mentioned in my original post.
>>
>>8936424
I wasn't referring to you being a cunt, sorry for the mixup, I meant everyone else and the other person that replied to you, my bad.
>>
>>8936432
It's all cool anon, you're right, people are being really salty in here for no reason.
>>
>>8936432
It's all cool anon, I'm sure the person who is replying to me is the same one getting worked up about the replicas.

>>8936433
>Being this worked up over phrasing

Maybe you should step away from the computer for a bit, just to help yourself.
>>
>on the fence about a big replica bag order im making on taobaoring
>come to this thread for opinions
>send the order through

thanks cgl
>>
To get things back on topic, I found this sweet jacket and now know for sure which of the Fourth Doctor's outfits I want to cosplay (genderbent, obviously, as this is a women's jacket).
>>
>>8936472
looks ugly
>>
>>8936482
I never said I didn't have shit taste, anon.
>>
>>8936498
well as long as you know it's an eyesore and don't mind that
>>
File: fourthdoctorredjacketoutfit.jpg (22 KB, 404x444) Image search: [Google]
fourthdoctorredjacketoutfit.jpg
22 KB, 404x444
>>8936502
It's for a cosplay, and being perfectly honest the base outfit is kind of an eyesore. I'd most likely be removing the gold buttons on the sleeves and maybe replacing the other ones with something less bright, if that helps any.
>>
File: metisbuy.png (10 KB, 478x203) Image search: [Google]
metisbuy.png
10 KB, 478x203
Anyone else get a FB message from this shopping service?
>>
File: haul.png (4 MB, 1525x1331) Image search: [Google]
haul.png
4 MB, 1525x1331
Anon from the last thread. Tights and wristcuffs have come in, I'll do a review if anyone's interested in one.
>>
>>8937048
Link on the macaron charm?
>>
>>8937048
tights review and link, please
>>
>>8937055
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=2013.1.20141001.1.nG3VtI&id=19859456523&scm=1007.10115.22552.100200300000000&pvid=0e13c83b-dffb-47fe-919b-067d89e631e3
>>
>>8936033
>>8936039
Ok, thanks
>>
File: 20160329_161653.jpg (284 KB, 744x744) Image search: [Google]
20160329_161653.jpg
284 KB, 744x744
>>8937059
Okay, so let me start off by saying I bought these as a replacement for another item that was restocked after these shipped, so my slight saltiness over that might be colouring this review.

https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.3-c.w4002-6372859394.23.Iac8Ic&id=41063753138

This is where I bought the tights from, but as you can see Yihdra did not actually make these tights, they are from another Taobao shop. This was not clear in the listing at all, they use different stock pics.

When I took them out of the package I was immediately hit with the stench of cheap shoe plastic. Would not recommend if you're sensitive to that smell or have sensitive skin.

The ugly Papo Shop logo is right on the foot of the tights, on both sides. I really dislike big logos like that so that's a big negative for me that was not shown in the stock photos.

The tights themselves are nice and opaque. I'm 5'6 with larger thighs and these fit well on me. They stretch nicely. The constellations are a matte yellow-gold and are not sparkly, which is another negative to me as I was expecting them to be glittery from the stock photos.

Overall 6/10. They'll do okay with my coord but I'm very tempted to buy the original tights I wanted because of all the downsides to these ones.
>>
Okay.. I have heard people talking about contact lenses on Taobao before.. I just stumbled across a store where some as cheap as 6CNY? With over 57000 purchases and reviews on one listing? (I think the cheap price is due to it being odd colors/ prescriptions)

Do you think it would be worth trying them? Or should I just not even bother to risk it??
>>
File: hocuspocus03.gif (938 KB, 500x235) Image search: [Google]
hocuspocus03.gif
938 KB, 500x235
>>8937214
>>
>>8937214
yes anon. just go fuck ur eyes up. by all means. go right ahead.
>>
>>8937229
Like I said, one listing has over 57000 reviews on it, which were good. And all of the lenses being sold are made in South Korea.. Obviously Im not about to jump on some shit with zero reviews and from a dodgy store though..

I was tempted to try them as I have paid more for shittier ones from pharmacies.. But do you still think its just not a good idea?? Based on the fact its from Taobao?
>>
File: tbhaul1.jpg (278 KB, 1383x800) Image search: [Google]
tbhaul1.jpg
278 KB, 1383x800
Mostly cosplay related, but using Buynosaur for the first time, pretty happy so far. Excited for my stuff to come in.
>>
>>8937292
top tier levels of autism senpai
>>
>>8937294
thanks i try
>>
>>8937262
Basically the thing is that we don't get QA when we buy from taobao and if it does somehow end up fucking your eyes up you are up shit creek because good luck suing someone on the other side of the world

I mean of course they have must good stuff too because otherwise all chinese people would be blind from shitty contacts but at least they're in the same country and can hold them responsible?
>>
>>8937262
Not that anon, but out of curiosity I bought a pair off the Wish app. I treat them way more cautiously than I do normal lenses from Korea.

I'd personally say just be extra, extra careful if you really decide to go with it. If anything feels off, get rid of them immediately.
>>
>>8937092
What were the original tights you wanted? I'm in the market for some constellation tights.
>>
>>8937323
Not that anon but I want to guess AP's Twinkle Sky tights?
>>
>>8937316
one day I hope to be as autism as you

wish me l-luck
>>
>>8937318
I forgot to add, the pair I got wasn't made in Korea. I had a bad gut feeling, so I ended up just buying two pairs off Pinky Paradise instead.

But I mean, I'd imagine Chinese people must use the brand that I got sent (Yiwa eye), I however, just got a bad gut feeling from it.
>>
>>8936399
I've bought from Ciciworks and Red Maria before! Ciciworks is really well made and they also send you cute candy, Red Maria I bought some really cheap stuff so that may have been why it fell apart quickly, I think if you stick with their mid-high range stuff it will hold up well. As for Mu Fish socks and tights they're all quite good but be careful to the size as some are small and don't have a lot of stretch. (I got the purple sky ones who are weirdly clingy and stretchy while the Baby replicas don't have as much stretch as the real thing)
>>
Is there a search term I can use for (lolita) cutsews?
>>
>>8937323
I was trying to buy a pair of Ruby Rabbit tights in black, but by the time I did my order they only had white left. I'd have to make sure they've restocked the black before committing to a sale.
>>
>>8936028
I'm also interested in using Buynosaur, but I'm an Ausfag. Heard their shipping can be under 5 days for only about $60 to the US - what's it like for Aus?
>>
>>8937318
Thank you for that advice! They are saying they are all made in Korea, and the listings each have a ton of what looks like some form of specifics making sure the seller is identifying what they have which makes it seem more official. Additionally they are a Pharmacy specific store and selling all kinds of medications rather than just some random with access to a ton of lenses..

Based on reviews, buyers are saying they were comfortable and easy to wear which makes me feel they are actually legit, but I will definitely keep that in mind should I choose to even buy any (not even sure the SS will ship them for that exact reason - health and safety).
>>
>>8937522
Sorry, I didn't explain myself well. I thought you were planning on buying another pair of constellation tights, but they were sold out, so you got these as a substitute. I'm only interested in navy constellation tights, but I thought the constellation tights you were originally planning to buy might be better than the Yihdra ones. So I wanted to check them out to see. Thanks anyway, though!
>>
>>8937532
No problem! Could I ask what shop you were looking at?

I just personally got skeeved out by one of the pairs I bought because I couldn't find anything on the brand name, and it wasn't made in Korea.
>>
What would I use to search for overalls with a skirt instead of pants or shorts attached? Using the dictionary words only bring up shorts and pants.
>>
>>8937627
use the term for JSK
>>
>>8937681
Thanks!
>>
Ey /cgl/,

I ordered a cosplay of taobao way back in December and as far as I can tell the seller still hasn't made an effort to ship it.

The seller otherwise seems to have good feedback. I didn't use a shopping service since they said they'd ship overseas.

Is there a way to kick them/ask them about the status of the cosplay?
>>
>>8937048
Link to the ring with the little stars inside?
>>
>>8937883
...email?
>>
>>8937048
both of those shoes are super cute! link please?
>>
File: VM royal frill.jpg (51 KB, 290x387) Image search: [Google]
VM royal frill.jpg
51 KB, 290x387
Has anyone had any luck finding lolita headdresses made in a deep burgundy color? Looking for something that would match pic related. I know that Adios Eden has a flower crown in the color I need, but it has a giant crown attached to it that I don't like and they won't make one with it.
>>
>>8938012
***without it

Not with it.
>>
>>8937542
Different anon, I've got both the yindra and another version of these. I believe I got my first pair from mu-fish? or somewhere similar. I can't remember right now and I'm on my phone.
Anyways, I like the yindra ones much better, the other ones I have aren't as opaque and you can hardly make out the constellations
>>
File: 36_original_1_1024x1024.jpg (99 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
36_original_1_1024x1024.jpg
99 KB, 800x800
Help finding this?
>>
>>8938110
Apparel K sells both Asuka/Rei versions of those swimsuits. They might have a shinji one too? can't remember. (not a taobao site, search them up, they have their own website)

They're about $70 each but nice quality.
>>
>>8937883
Email or aliwangwang if you see them online.
>>
>>8937525
>I'm also interested in using Buynosaur, but I'm an Ausfag. Heard their shipping can be under 5 days for only about $60 to the US - what's it like for Aus?
Use this to calculate their shipping cost: http://www.hongkongpost.hk/en/postage_calculator/index.html
>>
>>8937525
Fellow Aus anon here, I bought about 3kgs worth of crap and it ended up just under $50 aud with DHL, got here in 4 days. It does end up going through StarTrack though so that's always a gamble...
>>
>>8937950
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a312a.7700824.w4004-8940722188.14.sHxqkM&id=35435823760
>>
>>8937982
Pink shoes: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.3-c.w4002-13165239943.54.dcdBlG&id=40070207913

White Boots: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.1-c.w5003-6322803221.3.NsQJIS&id=521903869468&scene=taobao_shop
>>
Anyone have this blouse and could maybe tell me if it has corset lacing in the back?
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=525431094904
>>
Does Buynasaur have any restrictions on what they will/won't ship? I've heard that some services won't ship replicas and was wondering if this is one of them.
>>
File: why god why.png (50 KB, 321x460) Image search: [Google]
why god why.png
50 KB, 321x460
>finds kawaii ass store with small selection of gothic clothes
>forget to bookmark it
>try not to cry
>cry

is this god telling me that I shouldn't pursue my goth dreams
>>
>>8938671
Is it still in your browser history?
>>
>>8938678
I browsed taobao for like 10 hours yesterday ;_;
painstakingly digging through it right now
>>
>>8938642
I'm having them order a replica bag for me right now and so far they haven't told me that I can't order it. Their FAQ just states that they won't be held responsible if the replica items get confiscated by customs.
>>
>>8938642
From my experience they have no issue with lolita replicas (no need to get into the usual argument thanks) but I'm not sure about big brand replicas.
>>
what would the search term for dog ears be (inumimi?)
plz help
>>
>>8938687
Link it here if you find it!
>>
>>8938687
I believe in you, anon! You can do it!

>>8938716
Google translate that shit, lazy ass.
>>
!! my order arrived!!!

was considering doing a video tomorrow, anyone interested?
>>
>>8938725
quit being salty, no actual dog ears came up when i did that.
>>
>>8938716
>>8938772
taobao is chinese you weeb shit.
>>
>>8938772
>no actual dog ears came up when i did that.
>no actual dog ears came up
>actual dog ears

You sick bitch.
>>
File: 1457946342845.jpg (39 KB, 533x533) Image search: [Google]
1457946342845.jpg
39 KB, 533x533
>>8938786
i-i didnt mean.. like... uh
that. i meant.. the kind youd wear. not taken from a real dog (note: its for a cosplay)
>>8938775
im not (completely) retarded, i know taobao is chinese, if it was japanese i couldve found it by now, jesus christ
why is everyone on this board so easily offended. i asked a question and now people throw insults at me. it didnt used to be this way
>>
File: dogears.png (422 KB, 807x596) Image search: [Google]
dogears.png
422 KB, 807x596
>>8938716
>>8938772
I literally searched "dog ear" and COS for cosplay and had a whole page of ears pop up.
>>
>>8938794
>it didnt used to be this way
Until people got fed up with spoonfeeding people.
See >>8938798
>>
Anyone using taobaotrends? I sent them a
messahe on the 25th about three items not arriving to their facility and a different question. Ive been waiting ever since for either a reply or a status change on the items mentioned. Should I be worried?
>>
>>8937590
This is a direct link to one of the pairs with a lot of feedback + pictures, Im not sure on the brands in this listing specifically (AILYKO?) but there are others in the shop with brands and what not

https://detail.yao.95095.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.5-b.w4011-10497768172.177.StNrJQ&id=42924177661&rn=6aa54bbbb12e1784607b76e3992f90d9&abbucket=0&skuId=73698801703
>>
>>8939078
Ok so heads up, bottom row, lense #3 (the black one) was one of the ones I bought from WISH. It wasn't that brand though, but it made my eye burn and go red very quickly when I put it in, so I tossed them out. (I use contacts a lot so that is not something that normally happens to me, and I was very thorough about cleaning them and letting them sit in solution)

I also see these types being sold under different brand names. But yeah, like I said, just exercise extreme caution if you get them.
>>
>>8939103
Oh shit. Hmmm might be a bit dodgy then. If I buy any, it will be the same as ones that people in the reviews said were comfortable/ no burning etc.. Ill report back here if I do anyways haha
>>
>>8939162
I know that row 2 is G&G Sonic Flower 4 Tone replica, and the lace ones look like an EOS replica. I'd imagine most of these are copies of Korean brand ones.

But good luck either way, I doubt there'll really be a problem if the contacts had that many actual reviews.
>>
>>8938770
I am! is it a big haul?
>>
Anyone know what happened to Le Flacon? I was going to order a couple things from them today but it seems like their entire store just...disappeared. Keep getting a no store found error page when I try to find it, but other taobao pages load just fine.
>>
File: stuff.png (2 MB, 1384x1376) Image search: [Google]
stuff.png
2 MB, 1384x1376
This just came in through the forwarding service if anyone wants a review or links
>>
>weebs trying to use Taobao
>>
Any keywords for actual beads (not anal beads)?
>>
>>8939514
What else would you use it for? Normalfag fashion?
>>
>>8939518
I'm sorry but I laughed pretty hard
>>
>>8939521
Taobao is the last site to use for any fashion...
>>
>>8939402
Review on the ballet tights and link/review on the brown shoes please.
>>
>>8939177
>>8939103
Just a general statement for anyone buying on Taobao- you make whatever choices about your body and life but, Chinese stuff doesn't have to be of much quality or safety if it isn't sold commercially in a country such as the US. This is my general aliexpress/taobao/Chinese eBay guidelines that I use for myself.

>never buy
Contact lenses (easily scratch cornea in one wear if there are manufacturing flaws)
Food
Medicine/drugs
Eye cosmetics

>buy with caution
Face makeup
Nail cosmetics
Food storage (cups, bowls, etc)
Anything plastic that involves your body (plates, dildos, accessories)
Hair dye
Shampoo, lotion, etc

>minor caution
Anything metal
Anything plastic
Brand replicas (Lolita or normie). These aren't physically dangerous but may get taken by customs depending on your country.
>>
>>8935588
Has anyone found any good pairs of tights or socks that would fit larger legs? Talking under 23 BMI, 5'8 normal calves thick thighs.
>>
>>8939402
Reviews on hats, especially green one.
>>
Can anyone recommend any stores that sell cute beret's?
>>
>>8939402
Review for the top 2 jsk's please
>>
I haven't ordered from taobao in quite some time and I was wondering what the taobao world thing was all about? I'm confused as to if it's a way to cut out the agent or just a way to archive shit you want.
>>
>>8939524
The dictionary only has the keyword for anal beads! It's very troubling.
>>
>>8938794
Then why the fuck would you ever think you would do a search in Japanese?
>>
>>8938671

Over on the right side of the page there is usually a bar of 3 or 4 items that are "things you looked at previously" I'm not sure how far it goes back but maybe you can look there?
>>
>>8939402

Oh review on the red shoes up top. I've been coveting those for a while now.
>>
>>8939779
Not that anon but some stuff does come up when searching in Japanese. Mostly in regards to anime series.
>>
>>8939556
The ballet tights aren't as cute as they are in the picture. The lacing bits dont go up so high, mainly only the foot part and where you'd buckle your shoe. I'm around 158cm and they seem like they just fit, i wouldn't get them if you're a lot taller. Otherwise they are nice and soft, although a little thin.

The brown shoes are really comfortable, i wore them the whole day today and they were great. They're also a little cuter than in the picture, especially with socks. The weirdish greyness of the sole isn't really as noticeable when worn. My only complaints would be that the laces undo themselves somewhat frequently and the top bit would likely press down onto your foot painfully if your feet are really fat.
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z09.2.0.0.WJiApI&id=524710192012&_u=v2d4h7o54f18

>>8939606
The hats came together in a box but were super squashed when i opened it. I've had them on a wig stand which seems to be straightening them out but they still have dents everywhere. They aren't as stiff as i was hoping they'd be although the material is really nice, it says 100% wool on both but i'm not sure how true that is. The green one is a bit grey-er than photographed and the ribbon is actually a dark orange. Since they were squashed in postage, the green one is basically now just rounded on top too and the brim is messed up everywhere.
Neither of them look really nice worn so i wouldn't really recommend but sizing wise they're both quite wide.
>>
>>8939624
Both these jsks seem like they've come out of the same factory which is unfortunate with their price differences. The bread jsk was quite disappointing, the material is summery but feels really cheap. Unlike the photo, the dots are actually grey and the ribbons are black and sewed on really poorly, especially the middle which is kinda laid out straight across and consequently just hangs from the dress. The overall sewing just isn't so great, uneven at places and random balled up thread bits.
The wine jsk is really nice for casual/otome wear. Its a similar summery material but actually feels a bit nicer than the bread jsk. The printing is quite nice too. Similar sewing issues but really good for the price.

>>8939799
They're a little tight and narrow, so i'd size up one or two especially if you were planning on wearing socks with them. Otherwise, they look quite accurate to the photo. The fake leather seems really nice and the inside sole is quite comfortable. The colour is nice too.
>>
Anyone else having a problem with Spreenow saying "product not found" on literally everything?
>>
>>8939402
Sauce on the red shoes at the top? I found similar shoes but without the heel
>>
>>8940343
Could it be if you're using Taobao world?
>>
>>8939632
Taobao World is for people to order straight from Taobao using a shipping service from them. It also translates all your prices to USD.
>>
a couple threads ago there were some super cute yellow fuzzy heels....... does anyone know what im talking about or?
i lost the link.
they werent the cheap kinda fuzzy they were like, furry in texture if that makes sense.
>>
>>8940343
It does that if you're on taobao world, but if its like taobaoring, just do it twice/three times and it should work. Make sure to delete anything after htm that seems to help
>>
File: boys.png (1 MB, 1134x828) Image search: [Google]
boys.png
1 MB, 1134x828
Order i've made over the past month, I'm really slow with taobao orders because i slowly add stuff on and take stuff off. this should be it though. Im thinking of making the game over bag a husbando bag for game and watch or wario, but i'm not sure as i can't find a lot of stuff to add onto it.
Il probably post pics on a later thread when i get all of it.
>>
>>8939532
/fa/g here, there's a lot of replica (fake) clothing items ranging from well known brands like Louis Vuitton to more obscure, hobbyist ones like Wtaps, visvim, supreme etc.
>>
>>8940601
those cloud earrings are so cute, anon!! Where are they from? Please and thanks!
>>
>>8940601
Sauce on the cat ring?
>>
>>8940895
Sorry, the cat silhouette ring, just saw there were two cat rings...
>>
I'm trying to find the tekkadan jackets from iron blooded orphans. Could anyone help me? I tried using phrases from the dictionary already..
>>
>>8939581
Literally just bought a bunch of candy.. its perfectly fine.. Also, check where half the junkfood in the supermarket is being made.. just cos its a US company, doesnt necessarily mean its not coming straight from China.

And MakeUp.. Im not sure if you even read the ingredients lists or what is recommended safe by the US, but brands like Urban Decay have pallettes that don't even comply with these laws.

Just because it comes from China and is cheap it does not automatically mean its shit and is going to bring great harm to you..

And plates..? COME ON. Where do you think half the stores in the US stock comes from.

JFC Anon, how do you even have an immune system if you are that concerned with everything..?
>>
>>8940972

How are you even alive, god.
>>
>>8940972
What kind of candy did you get? I got some odd fake fruit slices in a package once and I would've eaten them if they hadn't look half melted by the time I got them. They were cute though.

>tfw I've been wanting to try random Chinese ramen flavors for ages
I just worried no shopping service would mail them.
>>
>>8940890
>>8940895
theyre all from the same store.
https://morona.taobao.com/?spm=2013.1.1000126.2.bNor3D
>>
Are there any good regimental stripe/ university style jsks out right now? Alternatively, what are some good search terms to find stuff like that? A lot of stuff gets labeled like "college" so it's difficult to find the lolita pieces I'm interested in.
>>
Taobaoring has been super speedy with me lately. This isn't my first purchase with them and I can't remember if they were like this before, but I really love the attention they've had to my order. It isn't even that big either. I wonder if everyone has been treated this well lately.
>>
>>8940989
Cos my body aint weak and pathetic..!

Saying that, I have very allergic skin and react badly to branded makeup just as much as cheap Chinese shit.. but saying its dodgy to eat from cheap Chinese plates?? I guess at least Ill be surrounded by cute crockery as I die haha.

>>8940995
I got some lolipops and some gummies.. Gummies were delicious, though, half of my lolipops also melted, handed em out to all my flatmates, no one got sick or even complained so no worries there.

Pruany was my SS I asked and they seemed fine with shipping food, probably they wouldn't do vacuum sealed meats and such, but Im sure they would do other dry foods like noodles!
>>
>>8940972
Not list anon, but there are so many stories about Chinese products having to be recalled because of shady shit (also why Chinese tourists always buy out the CBD pharmacy's supply of baby formula).

Not saying don't touch anything, but be wary of what you do use because you are up shit creek without a paddle if anything goes wrong for you, unlike the local Chinese buyer who can at least complain about it and get 15 seconds of fame on tv and thus get some justice if they go blind from shitty contacts.
>>
File: buynowin.png (33 KB, 1014x391) Image search: [Google]
buynowin.png
33 KB, 1014x391
This site April Fool's prank is so disorienting but letting everyone know, if you haven't liked Buynosaur's FB yet, do it now.

They're having a monthly giveaway of $100HKD/$12.90USD free shipping on your next order and finally I've won something better than a Yoybuy tshirt (which was right before they went to shit).

But yeah, definitely go like their FB because I think they said they're doing this every month and if you win, they'll probably contact you through FB but they emailed me because they already knew what my FB name was.
>>
>>8941451
Maybe this? https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=523921104934
>>
>>8941703
Yeah, I was going to post this as well, except mine is for an exemption of 10% service fee. To be fair, there were only like 50 something likes on their page last time I checked so I'm not surprised I won something, kek.
>>
Does anyone know any shops that sell boleros/ cardigans or what I put in the search bar to find lolita style boleros or cardigans?
>>
>>8940352
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z09.5.0.0.dz3Q7G&id=41184968420
>>
Recommendations for (classic/gothic) lolita tights, appropriate for taller than average (178cm) female? My BMI is 16.4, if that makes a difference? Am I all out of luck?
>>
>>8941501
I've been fucked over by them recently. First they mess up a pre-order, then they supremely fuck up my pricing so that, before intl shipping, they've already added $45 to my item costs (for 4 items)...when they're only $110. Plus their exchange rate if fucked. Can anyone suggest a cheaper but reliable alternative?
>>
>>8941703
There are only 70 likes on the page right now, I'd say that's pretty good chances.
>>
>>8940601
Sauce on rabbit ring set, skirt, scarf and the black sweater please!
>>
>>8941747
Oh dang I like the service fee one since depending on the size of your order, that's a really good deal. Congrats, anon!
>>
>>8941766
You're amazing, thank you!
>>
>>8941792
Buynosaur. They use the most updated currency I think.
>>
>>8941910
Yeah, I've asked them for a quotation. My only worry is heightened domestic shipping since they're not on the mainland
>>
>>8941742
This is perfect, thanks! Although I'm not familiar with the seller, hopefully it's okay.
>>
File: HTB1Ju0VLpXXXXXTXXXXq6xXFXXXD.jpg (106 KB, 500x751) Image search: [Google]
HTB1Ju0VLpXXXXXTXXXXq6xXFXXXD.jpg
106 KB, 500x751
Does anybody know where I could buy this on Taobao?
>>
I'm confused by this size chart, are the measurements taken while flat?
>https://world.taobao.com/item/521384121520.htm?spm=a312a.7700714.0.0.A2Hmc2#detail
>>
>>8941918
Different anon but I worried about the same thing but so far I haven't had to pay more than 15yuan for shipping and that's when a lot of stuff came from one shop.

Now I just find an item I like (if it's generic) and check for free shipping shops first.
>>
>>8942153
Just by looking at the measurements, I'd definitely say they're taken flat.
>>
>>8941970
Church.
>>
>>8942321
top kek
>>
File: taobao order.jpg (253 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
taobao order.jpg
253 KB, 1000x1000
First taobao order hope it goes well, using buynosaur and so far they've been great.
>>
Is the buynosaur website not working for anyone else?
>>
>>8942489
Works fine for me via Chrome but it's never worked for me on Firefox.
>>
>>8938992
It's been awhile since I've used them but they're usually ok. Maybe just email them again
>>
What's everybody's current preferred shopping service? Haven't used them in a while.
>>
>>8942627
>mfw you don't bother to at least skim the posts above and see which ones are mentioned
>>
File: fuck.jpg (27 KB, 1080x120) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
27 KB, 1080x120
I used Taobao's forwarding service a few months ago, but one of the items I ordered didn't arrive in time (like within the month of free rent that they give you) so I just said fuck it and had my shit forwarded to me, assuming they'd throw it out or something. Now I'm getting new stuff forwarded and lo and behold, this thing is still sitting in my warehouse, collecting rent. The only option I see is to return it, but that makes me pay the stupid 85 yuan I've accumulated for rent. I don't want it anymore, can I just not have it forwarded or do I have to pay them eventually?
>>
>>8942473
source for the solid OTKs?
>>
>needs black wristcuffs for cosplay
>find the perfect ott pair in white
>maybe they have them in black?
>mfw it's a bridal shop.

and the search continues
>>
>>8942889
https://world.taobao.com/item/25801704053.htm?fromSite=main&spm=a312a.7700824.w4002-13802991097.79.izU0e8
>>
>>8942473
Whats the source for the white blouse? I tried googling it but I can't find it.
>>
>>8942847
I've had so many problems. If you check archive, in the last Taobao thread, I explained how I used the forwarding service, and my stuff got lost(?) in between the seller and the warehouse. In the end, the package never processed (and it's still hasn't 6 weeks later) and I had to get my credit card company to refund stuff for me.

But this means I'll never get my stuff, and it's "lost" forever. I can't even order new ones with buynosaur because I bought the last ones from the store.
Even a few Chinese forums say that Taobao forwarding service is literal shit, and that they process stuff slowly or not at all so they can take advantage of foreigners and make money.

***WARNING TO EVERYONE.***
Do not use Taobao forwarding service! It'll have you stressed, and sad, and paying extra fees which in the end add up to even more than using a forwarding service.
>>
>>8942909
do you need a specific kind? bodyline's are surprisingly wonderful, I own a pair in offwhite, but the same ones come in black too
>>
File: tumblr_my34p1N6X11rpl1uao1_500.jpg (73 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_my34p1N6X11rpl1uao1_500.jpg
73 KB, 500x500
>>8942972
Yeah, I'm looking for something like pic related but if all else fails i'm just gonna buy 3 pairs from bodyline and wear them all at once lol
>>
>>8937048
Link to the gumball machine ring?
>>
>>8943049
Link's here, anon: >>8938384
>>
anyone know what's going on with infanta? their aliexpress front is empty but their taobao store is still up. and it seems its possible to order directly from their taobao site, but i feel a little confused by their instructions and the way they described the fees. i email them and then they invoice me, right?
https://infantadress.world.taobao.com/p/rd494837.htm?spm=a312a.7700824.w5002-1087129928.3.TFD1If
>>
>>8942473
When the petti comes in, mind doing a review?
>>
>>8943059
Oops, I'm blind. Thanks anon!
>>
>>8942963
I've used it many times and while there have been issues, I've been able to sort them out. I've even had the same lost package issues you had. I can communicate in Chinese somewhat (though poorly) so I was able to sort it out. I'm sorry it didn't work out for you, but your blanket statement to not use forwarding at all is wrong. I've definitely saved hundreds of dollars using it.
>>
File: HemScallopedJSK-bxw-suso_0[1].jpg (126 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
HemScallopedJSK-bxw-suso_0[1].jpg
126 KB, 240x320
anyone know any stores that have cluny beading lace?
I can only find tulle
>>
>>8943062
Different anon, but I just got mine in. Pretty solid and poofy, plus soft as hell.
>>
>>8943070
I can write in Chinese too. My boyfriends parents are from China and speak more Chinese than English. Between me, and them trying, we couldn't get any sort of consolidation. For 3 weeks we couldn't even get them to tell us where the package was. They kept pushing the blame around to other people, and telling us to call someone else. It was a wild goose chase that never ended.
If anything, I feel like you're the one that's been pretty lucky.
>>
>>8942938
http://world.taobao.com/item/526081875764.htm?fromSite=main&spm=a312a.7700824.w4002-12818805451.47.hgXoUq
>>
>>8942473
Link to the bunny ear beret?
>>
>>8940601
sauce on the game boy bag plz! <3
It's so damn cute!
>>
>>8943339
That is so crazy. I'm lucky they managed to find my package then. I'm not sure what country you're from, but there are different carriers so I'm not sure if we had a different forwarder or what. I'll still keep using the forwarding service for now though. The benefits outweigh the cons for me.

Did you guys appeal to alipay at all?
>>
>>8943502
My order is with zhongshang courier. If you google the chinese name, the first hit you get is a 5 page thread complaining about their services.

I couldn't get a refund through Taobao or alipay because according to the tracking it arrived at the warehouse. But after that, nobody knows. After many weeks of silence and ignoring from them, someone finally replied to my aliwang message, and said they had the package for weeks, and they linked me to a sketch site to "buy shipping". And once I've bought shipping, to message them again saying I've bought it. It seemed very sketch, so I told them to either process it officially through Taobao and I'll pay shipping, or ship it for free since it was 4 weeks later and still has not processed. (still isn't to this day).
>>
Babby doing her first order here, what shipped method do people typically use with buynosaur?
>>
>>8943588
Hong Kong Post was good for me, rates were good and my stuff arrived within the specified time.
>>
>>8939616
https://haruhiclover.world.taobao.com/
>>
File: buncha rings.png (2 MB, 1300x1300) Image search: [Google]
buncha rings.png
2 MB, 1300x1300
>>8935588

Has anyone ever bought normie jewelry from Taobao before?
If so, how was the quality and was it worth it?
Wanna know if I should pull the trigger on these.

Also- I cant seem to find gold jewelry on TB. Or at least not much of it that isnt wedding/New Years related. Is gold considered weird or taboo outside of special occasions? Or am I just using the wrong search terms?
>>
>>8938110
http://m.intl.taobao.com/detail/detail.html?id=523919652946
This one has holes on the sides though.
>>
>>8943605
Most asians I've shopped with prefer cooler toned jewelry and rose golds, so it could just be a popularity thing because of skin tone.
>>
>>8943619

I was wondering why rose gold seemed to be a thing. That makes sense. Thank you!
>>
>>8943514
Oh I have the same carrier then.

I've done the buy shipping thing before, it's still done through taobao so it's safe. I don't know why, but once they've set your package as recieved or not, then they can't change it and you have to buy the extra shipping separately.

I don't know what happened with your stuff, I've had the same problems you've had but I managed to get mine resolved. I tend to bitch a lot and say I'll give bad reviews if they don't get their asses in gear and that seems to help somewhat. I'm sorry it didn't work out for you.
>>
>>8941918
>>8942174
The shipping is recalculated to HKD, i don't think there was an extra fee or anything to get it to them. My spreadsheet says they have my stuff at their China warehouse
>>
>>8943630
Nope that's okay! Unfortunately since I had to do a lot of calling that ended up going nowhere, by the time I got a hold of someone it was too late to review. Thanks for your input though! I think it might have been my bad luck.
>>
>>8942996

You may have better luck looking for armwarmers, or buy gloves and then cutting them up.
>>
>>8943636
Yeah, I just ordered and my domestic shipping was cheaper than what taobaoring quoted me. I'm so happy I made the switch. Also, accurate exchange rates so I don't overpay extortionately which is always a bonus
>>
>>8940601
Agh where's the pastel sweater from? Is it the same shop as the neck tie above it? Top left?
>>
>>8937292
links to the marine costume, headphones, and wig? am very interested
>>
File: uwah.gif (867 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
uwah.gif
867 KB, 500x250
ahh buynosaur's mannerism is so freaking cute
>>
>>8943410
https://world.taobao.com/item/523883901263.htm?spm=a312a.7700714.0.0.HfNIXH#detail
>>
>>8938110
http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=2013.1.0.0.QmWPy4&id=527572385289
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 720x405
Does any kind of TB shop exist that lets you get custom acrylic letters on hats?
>>
>>8945148

https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=38803761130&spm=2014.21146508.0.0
>>
File: 473.png (472 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
473.png
472 KB, 600x600
I want to buy that cat cutout underwear but the prices are all over the place and it's hard to tell what's actually better quality. I'm looking at reviews but has anyone here bought some they were happy with?
>>
File: Small order.jpg (1 MB, 2355x1183) Image search: [Google]
Small order.jpg
1 MB, 2355x1183
Did a small order. Hopefully it won't take long to get here.
>>
>>8935613
Love anon's like you who make good finds and actually link it.
>>
>>8945539
Link to Oso socks and underwear please!
>>
>>8945564
Socks: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=527766472663
Underwear: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=527686068121
>>
does anyone know anygood lace front wig shops or natural looking wig shops(doesnt have to be natural colours but not shiny etc) ??
>>
>>8944072
I know I just did my first order with them and I'm really charmed. Fuck me for ever thinking it wasn't worth making the switch from my usual Taobao service.
>>
>>8939581
I think face makeup should also be in "never buy". You never know, that shit could burn.

>>8939402
Sauce to the red JSK?
>>8940601
Sauce for the pink jumper and backpack?>>8945539
Sauce for the wand? Is it a proplica or something
>>
I'm planning on buying a CP petti and maybe some small stuff.

Can anyone tell me how large the shipping boxes are for petticoats? Like does a petti fit in a rather small box or do they need "special treatment" so they dont get crushed while shipping?

Since I never ordered form TB so far, I don't know how much items I need to accumulate to make the order worth because of high shipping costs + SS costs.
>>
>>8945539
link to beret, please?
>>
>>8945539
Link to the beret?
>>8942473
Source for the petti?
>>
>>8945957
>>8946256
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=42060935742

>>8945791
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=42678543897

It's just a normal prop. Not a proplica.
>>
>>8945539
Love Live purse and Utena Duelist ring links please!
>>
>>8946272
Purse: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=529080908195

Ring: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=44220018220
>>
>>8945909
From when I got my cp petti it was in a remarkably small bag, but as soon as it opened it was huge. So they can shove it in a pretty small box.
>>
>>8946282
Thank you very much!
>>
File: doibitethebullet.jpg (73 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
doibitethebullet.jpg
73 KB, 600x600
Anyone bought a Prince of Stride jacket they've been happy with?

My friend and I are looking for Honan jackets and there's plenty of options... but unfortunately, established sellers like cosroom and cossky don't have the correct seams. Qcos seems to have one we like, but the problem is their stock photos have what looks like photoshopped text in places, and it's inconsistent in a few other shots, stock photos are used by other stores... etc.

https://world.taobao.com/item/526373620274.htm

Do we just bite the bullet and risk the $20 + shipping?
>>
>>8945539
Link to the Neko Atsume purse? Also would you know what to put in to search for more Neko Atsume merch?
>>
>>8946282
when did you order the ring? because every time ive looked at the yu house listing since january its always been sold out
>>
File: taobaohaul2.png (2 MB, 1340x1212) Image search: [Google]
taobaohaul2.png
2 MB, 1340x1212
my order arrived today!

didnt get the star clips because i didnt realize the store had a purchase minimum that i didnt meet, but oh well, ill try again on a later order.

does anyone want a review/links for anything?
>>
>>8946547
How's the CCS plush?
>>
>>8946547
could you review the rilakkuma bag?
>>
>>8946539
Really? I put in the order and paid for it a few days ago. So I'd say try to get it now?
>>
>>8946496
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=525237615400

The term's in the dictionary now actually!
>>
>>8946547
could you review that cute little jin for me? and also give me a link? i would love to pick up a ragna or hazama if they have them.
>>
>>8946470
ask your ss to message the seller about it?
>>
>>8946740
its so cute! its about 15 inches tall, no loose threads or discolor or holes anywhere. according to taobao it comes from a goddamn crane machine, which makes me... extremely jealous...

>>8946785
its nice... i thought it would be a bit bigger than it actually is, but its still good. i dont know what the outside is made of, but its soft. the lining is something like gaberdine that sticks to the inside of the bag and makes a weird noise like... straw. maybe its interfacing or something but literally if you touch the bag it sounds like youre handling straw.

>>8946966
https://world.taobao.com/item/44367548479.htm?fromSite=main

theres really not much to review? its a standard phone strap, no irregularities, no problem with the seller, worth the wait as i wouldve paid like $12 for it instead of $1.50 + shipping. i hope you get your ragna and/or hazama anon!
>>
>mfw waiting for Buynosaur to show me order pics and invoice me for international shipping
>>
File: IMG_20160405_114345.jpg (714 KB, 1564x1564) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160405_114345.jpg
714 KB, 1564x1564
Who bought all of the fucking sad frog tissue holders
>>
File: g-star.jpg (29 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
g-star.jpg
29 KB, 640x480
>>8947305
I've been waiting since January, but
>wake up
>Buynosaur e-mail
>"WE SHIPPED IT YAY"
>mfw
>>
>>8947345
Lucky! I'm hoping tonight/tomorrow I'll get an email saying they're ready for me to pay. I want my Swimmer LP so bad.
>>
>>8946342
I see. Thanks anon!
>>
>>8946942
Thanks friend :')
>>
>>8947345
Is buynosaur this slow or was it just the item you were waiting for? I'm just wondering since I typically use taobaoring but I heard that buynosaur is a lot better so I may try them my next order.
>>
>>8947354
Good luck, friend.

>>8947468
Basically
>Lunar New Year happened
>then silence from one of the sellers
>then I tried adding onto the order with hopefully "a quick add"
>of course one of the things I picked was out of stock, they offer me to choose something else
>THEN everything new still needed to come in
>ff to now

It's definitely not Buynosaur, I've seen anons get their things in like... 2 weeks. My shipping estimate is 6-8 working days, so now that it's actively gone it should be here quickly.
>>
>>8947468
Buynosaur is a bit slow but only when responding and that's because every gull and their auntie flocked to them and they're really small staffed compared to other shopping services.
>>
>>8947345
what's the sudden deal with buynosaur? new decent ss? pls explain anon
>>
File: taobaoorder.png (883 KB, 975x480) Image search: [Google]
taobaoorder.png
883 KB, 975x480
Since I'm sitting around on my arse waiting for Buynosaur to charge me for international shipping, here's what I bought in a group order! No points to anyone for guessing what I'm cosplaying.

Will provide links to anyone who wants them.
>>
>>8947513
Different anon but they're pretty new (only within the past few months or so?) and they're Hong Kong based and have excellent customer service, much better than any other shopping service I've used. They charge via HKD which saves you some money if you're USD currency and they definitely go out of their way to help you out and let you add last minute items to your orders.

The only downside I can see is that their fee percentage is about the same as everyone else (8-10% depending on the level of service) but otherwise, everyone that's used them so far seems to have really liked them.
>>
>>8947532
Thanks for clarifying!

Also worth for €-fags?
>>
>>8947538
I'd check the conversion rate. Buynosaur seems to set their rates via the google so see if that's a good option for you.
>>
>>8947513
I saw them mentioned in a thread in January and decided to try since they had a "use our 10% fee service for cheap!" deal going on. Their fees aren't the best, but their customer service is fantastic: top notch English, they make jokes at you etc. This attracted a lot of anons who just wanted to try (like myself) and they seem to be doing well, if not slightly overwhelmed at the attention.
Also, if you like them on Facebook you can win some discounts, I think it's a monthly thing. I won 10% exemption of service fee on my next order, another anon won exemption from domestic shipping costs.

>>8947538
To me it's worth it because of one thing: they were VERY willing to underdeclare my package. Looking forward to getting my stuff with no customs.
>>
File: order.jpg (3 MB, 2500x1768) Image search: [Google]
order.jpg
3 MB, 2500x1768
Got these items today, if anyone want me to review something.

I'm not going to make such a big order again anytime soon. It costed a lot in shipping and fees, and I'm not satisfied with either of the Toradora cosplays or wigs...
>>
>>8947603
heart skirt and check dress?
(A link would be super as well, both look great for spring larme!)
And perhaps the cherry blossom school tie as well? If you don't mind !
>>
>>8947603
How's the quality of the SM wallet?
>>
>>8947603
Review on the gakuran?
>>
>>8947603

The fabric? how good is it?
>>
>>8947603
>>8947713

Seconding the gakuran please!
>>
Do you know any SS that accepts yuan or other currency??
Pls respond
>>
>>8947669
Not the anon, but I have the same wallet, but from eBay (still from China) and it's just as good as any other wallet I've owned.
>>
>>8947603
Sauce on the SM wallet?
>>
>>8947603
Why exactly weren't you satisfied with the Toradora costume?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.