[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
cgl friends thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 94
File: IMG-20150814-WA0028.jpg (40 KB, 637x477) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20150814-WA0028.jpg
40 KB, 637x477
We've had quite the amount of these in the past and I don't know if they're still permitted, but in case they are: let's have a friend thread!

>ASL
>cosplay or lolita (or any other type of jfashion)?
>other hobbies/interests
>fav movies/artists/vidya
>what are you looking/not looking for
>anything about yourself you think is relevant
>Skype/email
>>
They basically always get deleted for being off topic. We're not allowed to be friends.
>>
>>8918377
I know mods generally get their panties in a bunch as soon as people start to exchange contact info of any kind, but still. I'd think this is on topic enough for the board.
>>
Well, the thread's still here, so I guess I'll make the first post.

>ASL
22/f/netherlands
lolita
>other hobbies/interests
western fashion, vidya, animu, social sciences, rabbits, travel, guro/gore/horror, sports, health, buddhism, trafalgar law
movies: lotr trilogy
music: sound horizon, lana del rey, fever ray
games: mirror's edge, ib
animu: natsume yuujinchou, mushishi
i'm looking for a lolita mentor of sorts. i long to get back into the fashion (gothic/dark classic, to be more specific) and could use some guidance. i'm -not- looking for romantic relationships
currently trying to get my life back on track, and i want lolita fashion to be a part of this. i'm shy and sometimes have a hard time initiating conversations, but i'll try my best.
>Skype/email
>>
>>8918412
>mirror's edge
You.
I like you.
>>
>>8918387
HA! Maybe if it was cosplay related
>>
File: kawaii.jpg (38 KB, 500x246) Image search: [Google]
kawaii.jpg
38 KB, 500x246
> ASL
22/f/boston
> cosplay or lolita (or any other type of jfashion)?
love jfashion of all kinds but don't wear it. i also love itabags?
> other hobbies/interests
figure collecting, traveling, anime, food, cats
> fav movies/artists/vidya
princess mononoke, kill bill vol 1, evangelion, oyasumi punpun, haikyuu!!, parks and rec
> what are you looking/not looking for
let's look at figures and find cool restaurants together. if you're into jfashion and cosplay i am full of support and compliments
> anything about yourself you think is relevant
i've traveled to japan before and i'm looking to go back this winter!
> Skype/email
tumblr/contact info is available for those that want it
>>
>ASL
25/F/US
lolita
>other hobbies/interests
I like art and comics/manga mostly. Drawing is my hobby though I'd like to make it a job eventually.
watership down, daft punk, final fantasy 4 and 9
I mostly like animated movies but weirdly animated ones from the 70s are my favorite. Ralph Bakshi especially.
I don't have much of a concrete opinion when it comes to music however. I like what I like and don't like what I don't like.
I haven't really played games in years so FF 4, 9 and Chrono Trigger are the main 3 I can say I really like besides stuff similar to Pokemon and DW:Monsters. Not interesting, I know.
I just like talking to people. I have like one or two irl lolita friends and I'm too nervous to ever join an actual comm because I'm just not interesting in person and I don't like leaving the house. I also just like having people I can throw art at sometimes. It's fun.
No idea.
>Skype/email
[email protected]
The email is stupid, I know. It's an alt one I use sometimes for stuff like this.
>>
File: 1453023020972.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1453023020972.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>ASL
20/f/California bay area
Pretty new to lolita, also into larme kei and general cutesy stuff. I used to cosplay but not so much anymore.
>other hobbies/interests
Art, animals, plants, objects, air
movies: Castaway on the Moon, Chungking Express, Millennium Actress
shows: animays, whatever's on netflix, voyeuristic reality shows, food network
music: kpoop, indie
vidya: indie stuff and rpgs, Mother, LOZ, Animal Crossing
Some people to advise and discuss lolita/jfash would be cool.
I'm tall and spend too much money
>Skype/email
ask for line or tumblr or kkt
>>
>>8918374
>ASL
28/F/OR
Lolita mostly, also menhera and maybe someday cosplay.
>other hobbies/interests
talk radio/podcasts, make up tutorials, blogging, photography (which I sometimes get paid for!), culinary stuff and shopping of course.
Really like stand up comedy and horror movies and surreal stuff like David Lynch or Clive Barker.
I only listen to music every now and then I feel like my music taste changes a lot so it's not worth mentioning but I'm gonna go see Portugal the Man this summer so there's that. That is the kind of music I'm willing to pay for.

My boyfriend watches a lot of stuff online and via netflix which I tend to piggy back off of. I love Louie CK's shows and stand up and I love Venture Bros and Rick and Morty - that's about the extent of my love for tv though.
I mostly sit around listening to old talk radio while browsing the interwebs.
Want other girls to chat make up and dresses with as well as little life problems (nothing too crazy obviously).
More than willing to just listen to people talk about the stuff they are interested in too. Would also be nice if you were on during parts of the day when I'm on the bus as that's when I'm most free to talk and have a 40 min commute.

What I don't want is guys - sorry I just don't feel comfortable chatting with men online anymore. I've never had it end well.
I've only been in lolita for a year and have not joined my comm yet even though there is a large one where I live. I do plan on joining it before summer hits. Probably in a month or so depending on what happens with my career.
>Skype/email
>email
[email protected]

>skype
lecherous cats

>kik
lecherouscats

>snapchat
lecherouscats
>>
>>8918374
Countdown until this gets deleted because our janitors hate fun or something.
>>
>>8918544
But they keep the foot fetish thread. Why not.
>>
>>8918478
emailed!
>>
>>8918553
Emailed back!
>>
>ASL
26/f/SC
lolita
>other hobbies/interests
fantasy novels, art/drawing, embroidery/knitting/spinning/various fiber arts, natural history, horror movies
movies: hellboy1/2, pan's labyrinth, the descent
music: little bit of everything, but i really enjoy power metal
games: journey silent hill, dragon age series
Just a buddy! Hopefully someone into lolita that I can ask for help with stuff and share fashion related things with, but I'm more than happy just to talk about anything!
If anyone is particularly arty it would be nice to be able to help each other with that as well
i have too many crafty hobbies
>Skype/email
rrikrikrikk@gmail
>>
>ASL
27/F/NYC

Nanchatte sufuku, kogal

>other hobbies/interests
Art/drawing, cooking, random crafts that range from sewing to resin crap, tarot cards, nendoroid collecting

Vidya: Does Tourabu count? I like terrible otome games too
Music: I have very shitty taste

A friend to chill with. I've been learning Japanese but I'm getting rusty because I have nobody to practice with. Maybe we can share notes. If you're also into the seifuku thing, maybe we can go scout out some stuff in thrift shops. It'll be a plus if you're into sword boys and you're not a crazy rabid weeb.

I'm not looking for any guy friends (I have too many).

I'm very shy and I work a lot. Please don't get discouraged if I don't respond quickly.

>Skype/email
[email protected]
>>
File: 2016-03-19 10.06.58.jpg (763 KB, 1885x999) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-19 10.06.58.jpg
763 KB, 1885x999
>ASL
19/F/NL
Cosplay and general Jfash
>other hobbies/interests
Collecting figures, anime/manga, DC comicbooks.
Movies: Batman (1960)
Books: Oyasumi Punpun, OPM
Music: Die Antwoord, Little Big
Looking for: Dutch people who (kinda) like the same stuff I like.
Not looking for: guys, weebs, sjws
I'd love to make friends to go to cons with.
>Skype/email
yoshimoto1251
>>
File: IMG_20160312_215942.jpg (1023 KB, 4128x3096) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160312_215942.jpg
1023 KB, 4128x3096
>ASL
21, female, QLD Australia.
Some lolita! Mostly other jfash, which is why I'm iffy about joining the comm.
>other hobbies/interests
I feel like I have too many to just list out, honestly. I like live music, outdoorsy adventures and making things.
Comfy anime films, good horror and bad scifi.
Someone to get frilled up and visit cute cafes and metal gigs with me.
I can be kind of turbo-aspie when I first meet people, but I'm fine after a while.
>Skype/email
Skype and Snapchat are both 'hirsent'

>Here are some delicious waffles from Brisbane.
>I will buy you an endless supply of waffles in exchange for friendship.
>>
>>8919114
Hey anon, we sound similar. I'm a Yuropoor though so we can be online buddies if you like? What kind of jfash are you into?
>>
File: 1453013876670.jpg (113 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1453013876670.jpg
113 KB, 640x480
Alright sure, why not?

>ASL
20/F/South Carolina, USA
Mostly cosplay, but I dabble in lolita a little bit! Kinda haven't been feeling it lately, but I'd love to get back into it once I'm a little more financially stable.
>other hobbies/interests
Drawing, psychology, space, guro/gore/horror, weird kinks (seriously I won't judge unless you're really cringy about it), I dabble in sewing and fencing
movies: Kill Bill, Star Wars, Monster (the one with Christina Ricci), Godzilla, Close Encounters of the Third Kind
artists: The Birthday Massacre, Daft Punk
vidya: Katamari Damacy, Undertale, pretty much any Spyro game (pre-skylanders obv), Star Fox
anime (not listed but it's relevant): Evangelion, Revolutionary Girl Utena, Elfen Lied
>what are you looking for/not looking for
Someone who's open to talking about pretty much any topic, from sperging out about psych to just straight up shitposting back and forth. And if you're local, someone I can meet up with at cons! Just don't be a complete edgelord and we'll be fine.
I might not be the greatest and keeping in touch constantly, but I'm trying to get better about it.
>Skype/email
Both my Skype and tumblr are thighhigh-stockings, any other contact info just ask
>>
>>8918412
I gonna add you in skype in a minute.
>>
>ASL
30 / F / Virginia
Lolita.
>other hobbies/interests
Emergency medicine, music, sewing, crafting, travel, dancing, reading, parties... I like to stay busy.
Spirited Away, Casablanca, Shadow of a Doubt, Rear Window, Dune (the Patrick Stewart one), Dead Poets Society, Monty Python anything, Steel Magnolias, As Time Goes By. Artists - gods, I like too many. Poets and musicians and painters... too many.
>what are you looking/not looking for?
I'm looking to make sandy, slightly sandy lolita friends that won't start a letter with 'hey, rufflebutt!!!' or something similarly horrific. I'm not looking for friendships with men that aren't into jfash. I have enough male friends outside of jfash / lolita.
>anything about yourself you think is relevant?
Um...
>Skype/email?
Available to any interested.
>>
>>8919190
>sandy, slightly acerbic
Sorry, gulls. I just worked all night.
>>
>ASL
18/f/NE Europe
getting started in lolita and cosplay; I'm interested in nanchatte and mori but haven't really gotten into them yet
>other hobbies/interests
vidya, planes, space, various handicrafts (sewing, knitting). I also play a couple of interests from time to time
movies: not that into them, but Kill Bill is great
artists/music: the main styles I'm into are breakcore, future bass (house in general), classical, ambient. specific artists: goreshit, Agnes Obel, Madison Mars, Mr Belt and Wezol, Daft Punk, Satie, Schumann.
vidya: Dota 2/League, LoZ (currently trying to beat phantom hourglass), Sims, Tomb Raider, Elder Scrolls etc.
anime: don't watch often, but I'm currently in the middle of Love Live (<3), Shokugeki no Souma and Deadman Wonderland
well, it's unlikely that anyone local will see this, so just chill people to hang out and chat with. someone to play Dota with would be great, too. (League can be considered but Dota is first preference. raging is not kawaii and I'm not really into tryharding.)
guys are ok, guys not into something /cgl/ are not. I'd go to /soc/ if I wanted that.
I'm trying to get into university to study something physics-based, and my main emotion currently is being tired.
>Skype/email
my skype is r12436 (mind the order of the numbers), and my steam can be found by searching for r1243 - it's the one with the semi-weeb name and fox shaman picture.
>>
File: okay.jpg (29 KB, 375x305) Image search: [Google]
okay.jpg
29 KB, 375x305
>ASL
25, M, Okinawa
Cosplaying for the first time this summer.
>other hobbies/interests
Emergency medicine, hiking, driving, biking, science, thought experiments.
Inception, They Live, Kubric films. / Daft Punk, Mystery Skulls / Portal 2, Dark Souls 1&2, Zero Escape 1&2
Interesting people to talk and game with. Discussing ideas>>>Gossip / Intolerant people, Close-minded people,
Due to the nature of my job, I might be unavailable for months at a time. I'm not really into lolita, but the cosplay seems fun.
>Skype/email
Available to those interested.
>>
>>8919195
Where in NE Europe? Estonia, Finland, Latvia, Lithuania, Russia...?
>>
File: yay.jpg (138 KB, 1275x718) Image search: [Google]
yay.jpg
138 KB, 1275x718
Just wanted to post saying that over the years I've made 2 very good friends via 4chan! One I meet over this type of thread, she lives close enough that we meet up in person sometimes. And the other was on a different board and lives ridiculously far away. Good luck to seagulls and making new friends < 3
>>
>>8919220
I'd rather not publicly say but apparently skype shows it publicly anyway so might as well - yes, Estonia.
>inb4 you're the person I already started talking to over cgl
>>
File: IMG_1604_zps087eb6dc.jpg (144 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1604_zps087eb6dc.jpg
144 KB, 600x800
20/m /los angeles

I just moved back here and have no friends that are into anime and other degenerate shit.

Into anime, vidya, hiking , guns, camping, cars, and computers.

Kik: shigint

Pls respond
>>
File: wao.png (16 KB, 128x128) Image search: [Google]
wao.png
16 KB, 128x128
>ASL
18/F/UK

cosplay but considering jfash (nanchatte, menhera)

>other hobbies/interests
graphic design, running, itabags, muh mangas/animes, cats, guro/horror

movies: ghibli, cube (fave), kamikaze girls, battle royale
artists: FEMM, charisma.com, color-code
vidya: resident evil, danganronpa, nintendo
manga: junji ito, shintaro kago, prison school, assclass, one-punch man

just someone to talk to with similar interests
i like listening to passionate people so if you wanna gush about your interests hmu

i'm 19 soon, and live in scotland

>Skype/email
[email protected]
if we talk more we can share skype
>>
File: 1274703473764_f.jpg (33 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1274703473764_f.jpg
33 KB, 500x281
>ASL
26/F/NYC

Getting into j-fashion, k-fashion. Really want to get into nanchatte but still haven't been able to get myhands on stuff. Also, itabags.

>other hobbies/interests
Vidya, reading (regular stuff and also manga), wstching weeb stuff, then I've got some really left-of-center hobbies like wet specimens, reading up on serial killers and being into lots of /x/ stuff.

I also listen to a ton of podcasts and enjoy reading blogs.

Probably not my all-time fav movie, but off the top of my head, I really liked The Conjuring and really look forward to the sequel.

Fav artist, Yoshitaka Amano, Junji Ito, several artists on Twitter that I can't remember right now.

Fav vidya, Shadow Hearts Trilogy.

Mainly looking for friends, can be online or off, doesn't matter. Nothing against guys but I'm really only looking to make friends with girls, as I have a lot of really good male friends. Just someone to talk to about the stuff that interests us, and go hang out, be it to just chill or go see cool stuff.

I work part time, but I knock into introvert mode hardcore after seeing people for a few days. It's mostly one-sided, when like that, I tend not to contact anyone, but still welcome anyone hitting me up. I'm told I'm very chill, but I feel I'm just very shy, though I make an active effort to be social.

Also I use LINE and own way too many sticker packs, please understand.

>Skype/email
If you email [email protected] and we talk, I'll give easier contact through that.
>>
>>8918374
>>ASL
23/F/Europe
>>cosplay or lolita (or any other type of jfashion)?
Natural kei + mature casual jfash
>>other hobbies/interests
Photography, crafts (jewellery), skin and haircare, travelling, swimming, fantasy wordbuilding and dressing up like an elven fairy princess in the privacy of my room, also more recent retro vidya
>>fav movies/artists/vidya
Films: Ghibli, Gisnep, I also like Shrek2 (unironically). I mostly watch old school sitcoms like Keeping Up Appearances and fantasy stuff, don't like anything too grim and depressing
Artists: Cecile Corbel, Florence + The Machine, Bon Iver, bits and bobs of Japanese/Korean indie artists
Vidya: Classic Tomb Raider, TES, Thief, Silent Hill, I also play ACNL. I like horror games a lot but am a bit picky with them.
>>what are you looking/not looking for
Looking for friends, not looking for SJWs and creepos
>>anything about yourself you think is relevant
I'm a college student with a lot of work to do, my bedtime is 9pm so if I don't respond immediately that'd be why. I'm also moving to France next year, so I'll be able to meet up with French anons.
>>Skype/email
[email protected]
>>
File: Sailor-Moon-Wow.gif (272 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Sailor-Moon-Wow.gif
272 KB, 500x375
>>8919277
>Keeping up Appearances

I'm emailing you shortly.
>>
>ASL
28/F/Russia
cosplay, but I like listerning about jfash
>other hobbies/interests
mobile games, collecting figures, photography, vidya, xstitching
movies:Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead, The Darjeeling Limited
vidya: pokemon franchise, smt
friends, people to talk to
I`m introverted and cyclothymic but you won`t probably notice, I guess
>email
[email protected]
>>
>>8919248>>
Welcome back! Hope you enjoy it. It's pretty easy to make seagull friends in LA and you kinda have little toyko and comfy cons to get yourself out there.

Good luck!
>>
>>8918462
I'd love your tumblr if possible? Also are you going to Anime Boston?
>>
>>8919190
I'm interested with another older Lolita.
>>
MODS MODS MODS

everyone in this thread needs to fuck off to >>>/soc/
>>
>ASL
23/F/KY USA
Cosplay, but I'm really interested in classic lolita and nanchatte
>other hobbies/interests
Vidya, sewing, decorating, canning, cooking, collecting, crochet, space, cats, and funky cat shirts.
Movies: Redline, Ghostbusters, Disney, Ghibli, Monster High
Artists: Glenn Miller, Frank Sinatra, Bing Crosby, The Andrews Sisters, The Ink Spots.
Vidya: ACNL, ACHHD, Borderlands, Kingdom Hearts, Rayman Legends, Fallout, Yo Kai Watch, Moco Moco Friends, Destiny, old Spyro, Tomba, Yoshi's Island, Splatoon.
Someone who doesn't mind talking about anything. No guys please.
Sometimes I forget to check my email when I get caught up in my work. But I really do care about people.
>Skype/email
[email protected]
>>
>>8918501
Share your contact details? You can email me.

Another Lolita in the Bay Area.
>>
File: 1444112550197.jpg (31 KB, 615x456) Image search: [Google]
1444112550197.jpg
31 KB, 615x456
>>8919315
what a little faggot
>>
File: smile.gif (651 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
smile.gif
651 KB, 500x500
>ASL
19/F/the netherlands
(gothic) lolita, also the filthy type of person who only has bought cosplay (but trying to get into sewing)
>other hobbies/interests
anime, vidya, whiny emo music
music: andrew jackson jihad, the front bottoms, crywank, teen suicide etc and some jrock from the olden days
vidya: pokemon, fire emblem, ace attorney, girly dating sims
looking for people to go to conventions with since all my friends grew out of it
I'm a lone lolita and also I don't leave the house a lot
>Skype
androidsarepeopletoo
>>
>ASL
20/F/Florida
cosplay but I'd love to get into a jfash that suits me but im totally helpless when it comes to that stuff so ill prolly just stick to normalfag clothing
>other hobbies/interests
videogames, watching movies/tv, idk i can get into about anything
I know most the games I play are trash but I like them so idc shh. Dragon Age, Witcher, Diablo 3, Hearthstone, LoL, and tons of other games but those are just what I play regularly-ish?
not looking for a bf or anything similar! looking for more girl friends but more guy friends are cool too. i just want someone to talk to about cosplay and videogames mostly :(
Part time student with a part time job so i can be busy with slow response times sometimes? also my cosplay skills are average but id love to get to know someone to talk to about cosplay and figure things out with and motivate eachother!
>Skype/email
CuriousThoughts
>>
File: 1446931803597-1.jpg (23 KB, 750x1141) Image search: [Google]
1446931803597-1.jpg
23 KB, 750x1141
>ASL
22/m/central Europe
Interested in cosplaying, but there are no events beyond tiny meetups anywhere nearby and don't feel like traveling long distances to attend a random con alone
>other hobbies/interests
/diy/, vidya
movies: Moon, GITS, Redline
anime: Monogatari series, S;G, SZS, NNB
vidya: mostly engineering games or FPS/TPS (L4D2, GTA, JC2), but I play anything aside from assfaggots
Someone that lives reasonably near and is also interested in cosplaying

Since the above is a very long shot, people to talk to, play vidya with, are fine too
Attending uni, doesn't quite eat up all my time, but it tries
>Skype
anon35_5
>>
File: image.jpg (149 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149 KB, 1280x720
>ASL
25/F/USA-PA
Lolita mostly, a little cosplay. I like other JFashion, too.
>other hobbies/interests
Video games, ita bags, anime/manga, sewing, baking, dogs, Sanrio/San-X, shopping, WWE, make-up/hair.
Vidya: Persona series, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner/Digital Devil Saga, Fire Emblem series, Dragon's Crown, NiGHTS into Dreams, Final Fantasy (6,9,14:RR, mostly), Shadows of the Damned, Bioshock
Anime: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure(like, a lot), Chobits, Paradise Kiss, Persona 3 movies, Doraemon, Creamy Mami, Flowers of Evil, Super Sonico, Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi
TV: Tim & Eric, Impractical Jokers, American Dad (I'm bland, I know)
Music: Daft Punk, Initial D, Kyary, Ayumi, T-ARA, Rhapsody of Fire, Kanye West
Looking for a female friend I can talk to about lolita and jfash mostly. I'd also like to just talk about girl things and husbandos. I'd kind of prefer to have someone close to me in location so we could meet up and get coffee/go shopping in lolita/jfash. I just want a cool, chill, lolita friend. I go to cons, a lot so we could meet up there as well?
I can be kinda unresponsive sometimes, as I am busy with two jobs and a new house. I promise I remember you're there, and I will respond. I'm just kinda, I guess, looking more for a hang out buddy and someone to text. Also to get opinions on purchases, and share stuff we find.
>Skype/email
[email protected]
>>
File: gij.jpg (424 KB, 888x1076) Image search: [Google]
gij.jpg
424 KB, 888x1076
>ASL
23 m uk/nor
both! getting back into lolita after I "quit" years ago. everyday fash heavily inspired by japanese street style
>other hobbies/interests
movies, comics, vidya, music, (f)arts, animu/mango, fleamarkets/vintage shops, traveling, figs & itabags, kylo ren
godzilla, nge, star trek, deadpool, yowapeda, hxh, opm, portal, kingdom hearts, ff7, bioshock, llsif etc
people close by to hang out with maybe, or just chat about everything and nothing! nerdy chats, waifu/husbando chats, fash chats, everything is cool and dandy
studying film and jp at uni, ftm, love cats and stupid memes
>Skype/email
line: luringgud
>>
>>8919325
I'm so honored that to this day people are using a reaction image I made.
>>
>>8919343
>engineering games
You're German, aren't you
>>
File: 141047_front.jpg (91 KB, 640x923) Image search: [Google]
141047_front.jpg
91 KB, 640x923
>>8919436
More central than that, borderline Slav. Germany would be pic related.
>>
File: PE9EfKj_.jpg (204 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
PE9EfKj_.jpg
204 KB, 1252x1252
>ASL
27/M/Vienna, Austria (I'm Swiss, only recently moved to Vienna because of my new job)
ouji and cosplay
>other hobbies/interests
I work as a graphic designer and I also love drawing and designing costumes and making props.
movies: tarantino movies are my favourite, however I don't watch movies much
music: clasical music mostly since I grew up with it, when I'm outside I like electronic music
anime: all time faves are Ghost in the shell, Texhnolyze, Rose of versailles, Legend of the glactic heroes, Higurashi, Natsume yuujinchou, Kuroshitsuji
games: sucker for all jrpgs, play Dota and LoL
Looking for someone mature and nonobnoxious to hang out with. I'm new in the city living alone with my cat and I'd like to meet someone with similar hobbies. We could go out for drinks, play games at my place or hit up cons and dress up together. An online penpal is welcome too.
I'm the nicest guy with a crude humor so please don't contact me if you are easily offended, sjw
>email
[email protected]
>>
>ASL
23/F/US-WA
I'm into all three but not super into it.
>other hobbies/interests
General fashion, art, video games and writing. I play Magic, Yugioh and D&D.
Movies: Pom Poko, Most things animated
Artists: CHVRCHES, Brown Bird, Builders and the Butchers, Marina and the Diamonds
Games: Harvest Moon, Pokemon, Animal Crossing. Big fan of Lets Plays
Looking for: Friends! People who have similar intrests as myself and want to talk.
Not looking for: Hookups, sorry bruh.
I'm a fucking loser and I weeb out on certain things but I'm generally likeable.
>Skype/email
amaretdoe is my skype, tell me something about yourself in the message so I know its ya'll and not a bot.

>>8918501
Can I get your tumblr?
>>8918536
Adding you to skype, if that's okay!
>>
>ASL
24/f/FL
Cosplay, some jfashion
>other hobbies/interests
Horror, vidya, painting, building gundams, traveling, cats, procrastinating, disney, animu, film, Suehiro Maruo
Movies: Bronson, ghibli, criterion collection, Akira, The Road Warrior
Music: everything, but mostly new wave/coldwave, doom metal
Vidya: Dark Cloud, Fire Emblem, Far Cry 3, FF9, jrpg
Animu/Manga: JJBA, anything Gundam, Valvrave, Berserk, Ajin, Blade of the Immortal, Helter Skelter
Looking for: Friends, chill people, cosplay buddies
Not looking for: Romance
I work long hours.
>Skype/email
[email protected]
(alt email) Also willing to give out tumblr
>>
>ASL
23/m/Toronto
Cosplay
>other hobbies/interests
Music, modeling kits, making games. I like most outdoor stuff such as airsoft, exploring the city, live music.
Movies: Stranger than Fiction, Empire Records, How to Train you Dragon
Music: One Ok Rock, Frank Turner, Gorillaz
Vidja: Raiden 4, Phantasy Star, Monster Hunter
People to talk to/go to cons/whatever
My favorite Gundam is Zaku II
>Skype/email
Jayomccoy
>>
File: Futaba.Anzu.full.1592073.jpg (410 KB, 579x818) Image search: [Google]
Futaba.Anzu.full.1592073.jpg
410 KB, 579x818
>ASL
18/F/South Europe
I'm into cosplay, but I into Fairy Kei and Menhera too.
>other hobbies/interests
Drawing, vidya, music, manga and anime shit.
Yanagi Nagi is my new fav singer in this moment.
Games: Fire Emblem, Pokemon, Undertale, I prefer JRPG, simulators or something with good plot.
Looking for friends, I don't know how to make friends naturally or when I can, I don't give my email because I'm to shy/insecure.
I'm not really a crybaby, but I just want to talk with other human about good stuff to have a good time and erase deep shit. A lot of shit happens in short time.
>Skype/Email
ask me if you're interested
>>
>ASL
24/F/usa
lolita, ega, street punk, v-kei, and cosplay.
>other hobbies/interests
Sewing, cat sitting, crochet, knitting, drawing, anime/manga, collecting anime figures and Precure merch. Con goer.
Anime: Precure, Sailor Moon, Pretty Rhythm, Rozen Maiden, Chobits, Kuroshitsuji, Trinity Blood, Hellsing, Qwaser of Stigmata, Severing Crime Edge, Trigun, Yu Yu Hakusho.
Music: I love post punk, gothrock, deathrock, dark wave, alternative, 80s/90s pop, disco, funk, classics as well. j-pop, visual kei, character and anime cd's. Precure everything.
Looking for friends, nothing more.
I'm super shy and lgbt/SAGA friendly :3 Also genderfluid, but go by male pronouns.
>Skype/email
rainbowmoonheartattack
>>
24/M/South UK

Finally getting into lolita after years of being too shy to do anything about it.

I've done a fair bit of travelling which was a lot of fun, I like going to concerts too, but other than that I'm pretty much a hiki.

Black comedies, parodies, Alien, Ghibli movies, original Dawn of the Dead, Evil Dead, Tangled, Alice in Wonderland, Xena.

Suilen, Yousei Teikoku, Iruma Rioka, Syoko, Asriel, freesscape, HAYA Band, Yurica/Hana-tan, Akiakane, Undead Corporation, SOUND/SWING HOLIC, World's End Girlfriend, and loads more Melodic Death Metal, Electronica, Dark Ambient, etc.

I'll play anything that's fun, but RPGs are probably my most played. Off the top of my head Dark Cloud, the Tales of series, Planescape Torment, Bioshock, American McGee's Alice/Madness Returns, Borderlands, Deus Ex, Fallout series, Fable TLC, Hearthstone, FTL, Machinarium, Dungeon Keeper series.

I dunno really, if anyone with similar interests want to chat feel free to email me at [email protected]
>>
>>8919304
i am! not cosplaying or anything, but i'm going with a couple friends who are cosplaying haikyuu!!

i'm cool-suga on tumblr
>>
File: tumblr_o1j470yBr31tw8rfyo6_250.png (66 KB, 165x153) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1j470yBr31tw8rfyo6_250.png
66 KB, 165x153
Sure why not I never do these ever

>ASL
19/f/NC
Both and other jfashions sometimes (fairy kei, decora ect)

>other hobbies/interests
art, vidya, music, ita bags, anime/manga, sewing, fig collecting,makeup, cooking/baking ect

Music: (honestly can vary greatly) Daft Punk, Until The Ribbon Breaks, Disclosure, Kavinsky, Adele, Trevor Something, Enya, Gorillaz ect
Vidya: Metal Gear Solid (fav series), Zelda, Elder Scrolls, ect
Movies: Ghibli, LOTR/Hobbit, Monty Python's Holy Grail, Tron
Anime/Manga: JJBA (fav), HxH, Nichijou, OPM, NGE,

Looking for some chill friends in general to chat about jfash or Jojo ect or people to hang/chat with at cons. Not looking for romatic relationships/hookups, creeps or sjws please

I'm probably awk as fuck first talking to but I told I'm chill so?
I also hit up a few cons on the east coast

>Skype/email
[email protected]
I have tumblr too if you wanna ask for that
>>
>ASL
26/f/Tokyo
>cosplay or lolita (or any other type of Jfashion?
Mostly Lolita, though i love jfash in general
>other hobbies/interests
Video games, animu/fandom stuff, collecting figures and merch, travelling, going out to restaurants/drinking
Open to anything, I like a broad spectrum of stuff, for games I like indies like undertale and AAA stuff like dragon age, also mobas and mmos sometimes.
Anyone who wouldn't mind hanging out in Tokyo and showing me their favourite places, maybe some LaForet shopping or otaku stuff like going to animate, etc. I'm new here and would love to make friends!
I'm into game development and it's kind of an all-consuming work/hobby...
>Skype/email
Suiren-k
>>
>ASL
22 f Tokyo
Lolita. I love the way sweet looks on me so I stick with that, but gothic is absolutely beautiful to me. I don't really know much at all about cosplay unfortunately. I also like gurokawaii and fairy kei but I don't wear them
>other hobbies/interests
sewing, sculpting, singing/songwriting, watching lectures and especially things relating to virology or the history of diseases, paranormal related things, astronomy, and other various things that aren't really as important
movie: kuroneko(the cinematography in it is absolutely stunning), howls moving castle, and many horror movies
artists: I'm very open when it comes to music because it's something I personally enjoy experimenting with but I tend to prefer rock as a genre
vidya: Pokemon, that's it

I don't really keep up with any anime but I liked Madoka a lot

I'd like to have people to talk to about jfashion and General cute stuff. it's easier for me to communicate with people online rather than in person

I don't mind people talking about cosplay but I really haven't kept up with any anime in years, and I don't know much about the actual crafting either beyond sewing so I'm probably not good for someone wanting to talk about that

I'll probably come off as much more serious in the start because I'm super shy but I'm a rather silly person once you've talked to me for a while

>Skype/email
if anyone wants just ask
>>
>>8919520
>>8919511
how long are you guys gonna live in tokyo? i'm moving there next year, and would love some lolita/jfash peeps to hang out with
>>
>>8919524
I am staying here permanently as far as I know

I'm

>>8919520
btw
>>
>>8919448
I'm not in Austria but I'll email you (assuming it's ok), I'm also into similar music and shitty mobas. (I'm >>8919195)

so many seagulls into Daft Punk, I love that
>>
>>8919484
Can I have your skype?
>>
>>8919190
I'd be interested in getting to talk to you! I'm >>8918578 btw
>>
>>8919564
excited for you anon, there's always something to do
>>
>>8919524
1 year for me, possibly longer, we'll see!
I'm >>8919511
>>
>>8919525
>>8919574
nice. you both seem pretty interesting, mind if i add you? I'm >>8919384
>>
> 18/genderfluid-queer/Oklahoma

I am a lolita cosplayer so both. I love steampunk, wa and sweet lolita!!

>other hobbies/interests

Anime, Manga, Jrock, Fanfiction, Drawing and Yaoi!!

hmmm I loovvee Miyavi n Gackt (they so hoott n smecksy!! > 3 <";;) Girugamesh, Tokio hotel, Smile.dk, Miku hatsune/vocoloid, kayry pyamupyamu. (<3 DDR,ITG, Persona4, LoL-> Nami is bae!! ) Miyazaki movies, MoonChild (gackt-sama's movie) Oresama (Miyavi-sama's movie), Death Note (i have a Misa cosplay :3) Battle royale, FMA ALL THE WAY~ :3

>What are you looking/not looking for

Looking for tomodachi/other kawaii peeps to be friends with. *^_^* Plz no creepers. 》_《""

>Anything about yourself you think is relevant

*glomps you* tehehe~ XD

>Skype/email Please ask! domo arigatou~
>>
>>8919664
a great way to tell this is b8 is someone unironically liking myv
>>
File: tumblr_nm3km5UOEV1r0i3f7o1_500.jpg (78 KB, 500x488) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nm3km5UOEV1r0i3f7o1_500.jpg
78 KB, 500x488
>ASL
25/f/ga. might be moving a bit north in a few months.

lolita, though i haven't bought anything in several months. otome sometimes.

>other hobbies/interests
being overworked to death, normie fashion, makeup, horror manga, BL, nail art, general girly things, room decor, rilakkuma, trying to be healthy, cute lingerie

music: lana del rey, tennis, foe, beach house, the smiths, the knife
vidya: persona 4 and its numerous spin-offs, fire emblem: awakening

need a girly friend. i'm not a part of my local comm because making friends is scary, though i've been a lolita for 3 years. i love to talk about coords and makeup and send cute videos. not opposed to dudes.

i'm bitter about my job. i am easily excited over things.

>Skype/email
prefer not to give it unless you're interested.
>>
>>8919527
>18/f

Gomen.
>>
>>8919667
This is the first time I've heard someone say that. Is this really a thing? You're not supposed to actually like Miyavi?
>>
>>8919487
>Qwaser of Stigmata
why
>>
>ASL
18, f, UK
cosplay, looking to get into jfashion but haven't decided what I want to get into yet. I really like mori and otome.
>other hobbies/interests
video games, anime, art, idols, athletics... anything rilakkuma related.
Movies: Harry Potter and Disney. I don't watch many films.
Music: 80s-early 00's pop, funk, some hiphop.
Video games: Pokemon, Undertale, Fire Emblem, Harvest Moon, Animal Crossing, Professor Layton, Disgaea. Atm I'm playing Stardew Valley.
Anime: Love Live, Yuru Yuri, Macross Fronteir, Sailor Moon, CLAMP-related, iDOLM@STER
Are: Friends, I don't mind distance.

Are not: Anything but friends.
I'm quite shy but I open up a bit more when I'm comfortable! I'm open to talk about a lot of things but dislike "heavy" topics.
>Skype/email

email: [email protected]
>>
>ASL
24, F, USA
both
>other hobbies/interests
video games, drawing, old horror movies, photography and adventure board games
Zelda, Animal Crossing, Bravely Default, most FF's, Resident Evil, Makrio Kart, Dragon Age, etc...
DnD, Dragon Strike and Key to the Kingdom
Books: Blood and Gold, Tolkien stuff...
looking for talkative friends, cosplay buddies. people who share interests or whatever.
not looking for relationships or hookups
i take forever to reply on skype, plz forgive me
>Skype/email
>>
>>8919713
he's a gross person who's decent at the guitar and knows how to sell himself

I'm not sure why people who aren't 14 year old girls masturbating over him like him
>>
>>8919472
Sure, my fashion blog is xiahuai, feel free to send a message.
>>
let's see how long before this thread gets nuked
>ASL
22/M/NJ
Cosplay, though interested in learning about lolita
>other hobbies/interests
vidya, working out, reading shitty fanfiction, and visual novels
movies - forrest gump, the second pokemon movie with entei, and
LF>local cosplayers to create a con squads and cosplayers in general for advice and whatnot
Don't want> plebs
recent college graduate and on the job hunt, and that i talk a lot, or rather type in skyping
>Skype/email
ask me first please
>>
>>8919203
Sage for off topic but are you hype for ZE3?
>>
>ASL
22/F/TX
Itabagger and former lolita, looking to get back into a j-fashion that will suit me once I get my free time back
>other hobbies/interests
Embroidery and crochet mostly, 80s skate culture and modern Japenese skate vids, horror, comedy podcasts, tarot, and taxidermy
Movies: Fall of the House of Usher, Hausu, What We Do in the Shadows, Cabinet of Dr. Caligiri, Chopping Mall, Wes Anderson films, and David Lynch
TV: Cartoons (Clarence/Gumball/Venture Bros/The Maxx but I watch a fuck load), The State, Kids in the Hall, Idiotsitter, bad reality shows like Shark Tank or The Bachelor and Osomatsu
Vidya: Mirror's Edge, Borderlands (no bully pls), Dragon Crown, Silent Hill, Resident Evil, Digimon, Animal Crossing
Good buddies! Tell me about your buys and what you are planning to do! Shitpost to me about your super gay ships. Talk about your bag layout plans.
I am busy a lot w work and my relationship so I will try my hardest to reply timely, and also am a little shy when talking! Also I spent 75+ hour embroidering a patch for my fucking itabag
>Skype/email
ask if interested?
>>
>>8919664
>this obvious bait
>Oklahoma
And now I feel bad for bait-chan.
>>
>>8919487
Literal BFF match material in interests until
>:3
>mentioning pronouns
Come on, son.
>>
>>8919713
>>8919667

What is bad about Miyavi?
>>
>>8919852
What itabag you makin'? I'm >>8919275 and I'm making an Ichimatsu bag (as if there aren't a ton already).
>>
>>8919892
did you not read my post?

if you want more specific examples

>has acted as if he is on meth
>knocked a girl up
>flipped a girls skirt
>pushed his guitarist into a wall
>>
>>8919895
I'm the Handsome Jack itabagger! Good taste in matsus. With such a popular character is it hard actually getting to grab merch by the way?
>>
>>8919905
A bit. I've been stalking Y!Auctions with a little success, but I'm actually going to focus more on artist made merch, as a lot of the official merch uses the same 4 images for each Matsu, or just stills from the show, and I'm a bit stubborn about spending a ton on items like that.
>>
>>8919489
Added!
>>
>ASL
25/F/Chicago USA
cosplay! lolita seems cool but i'm not interested enough to dedicate the time/money to it
>other hobbies/interests
vidya, sewing, reading, education, business
Movies: Monster High, Musicals, Harry Potter
Vidya: FF9, portal, zero escape, phoenix wright, mass effect
TV: veronica mars, lost girl, gravity falls, the 100, if there's murder and/or blackmail involved i will probably like it
cosplayer friends! i don't actually have all that many
i don't have a skype
>Skype/email
[email protected]
(it's my brand new alt account)
>>
File: 1454899943549.jpg (37 KB, 500x395) Image search: [Google]
1454899943549.jpg
37 KB, 500x395
>ASL
22/F/Texas
cosplay mostly but i dig lolita, mori, fairykei and punk fashion
>other hobbies/interests
vidya, sewing, animu, drawing, makeup, dogs, figma hoarding, biology, genetics and social sciences
Casino Royale, Kill Bill 1&2, Fantastic Mr.Fox/Franz Ferdinand,Marina and the Diamonds, Muse/ No More Heroes, Sanic (yes i know muh tism), Persona, Harvest Moon, Fallout 3, Legend of Zelda and a shit load of generic jrpgs
friends/cosplay crew
no thirsty neckbeards,r creeps asking for creepshots or romantic relationships
i have too many hobbies
>Skype/email
foxtrotuniformkilo
>>
File: 4798932-saitama+face.jpg (61 KB, 273x255) Image search: [Google]
4798932-saitama+face.jpg
61 KB, 273x255
>>8919843
Yes. So far, what I've heard isn't exactly what I want, but I trust the devs. They delivered on 999 and VLR.
>>
File: 4789236896.png (271 KB, 600x553) Image search: [Google]
4789236896.png
271 KB, 600x553
>ASL
19/F/US-TX
some cosplay-- mainly jfashion. lolita, himekaji, otome.
>other hobbies/interests
writing, vidya, under appreciated small pets (primarily rodents), mythology, dungeons & dragons/other tabletops (currently trying out Call of Cthulhu), geology/gemology. i enjoy drawing and have two tablets but aren't great at it. oh, i've also been recently getting into the TCG Force of Will, so that's something else
movies/novels: love fantasy, medieval, horror and most anime-movies (like ghibli or wolf children, for example) i can't really think of particular examples, always looking for new stuff!

vidya: souls series (DS3 hype), 99% of MMOs (currently have TERA, B&S, BDO, GW2), pokemon games, harvest moon games (currently playing stardew valley, s'ok.), most RPG games (Elder Scrolls, Tales games, Dragon's Dogma). Also into SMITE, the only MOBA i really like.

animes: kemono no souja, my love story, death parade (i've only recently got back into anime-- all i've really watched are newer shit.), PMMM.

just friends! i don't have any friends to really talk to about anime/jfash shit, somebody in my area would also be really cool. mainly lolita/jfash friends.
don't really like voice chatting much. i really, really love small pets, primarily hamsters. i feel like i rambled on-- oops.
>Skype/email
throwaway: [email protected]
>>
>>8919155
what part of sc are you in?
>>
File: images (2).jpg (11 KB, 247x204) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
11 KB, 247x204
>>8919883
>>8919667
Augh, I cannot beleilve that you two think and say such mean things and really
really hurts my kokoro feelings. Augh, I am so tired of people being mean because i'm diffrent. whyare you cyberbulling me??? JUUSST because i dont live in a major place like Tokyo, CaliforNia, Europe, NYC shouldnt mean anything. Its really difficult for me to make friends in my area who have the same interests. Im still in highschool in a small town and everyone I kno are just a bunch of LAMEstream people who just suck and dont understand my gender. Im always bullied and I cant wait till I graduate. :(

Anyway this is a pic of me and my best. friend/cousin in gothic-wa-loli. She loves gothicstyle and made our lolita cosplay, kawaii, ne? I'm on the left and she is my senpai. ^-^V
>>
>>8919968
Thanks for the laughs
>>
>>8919940
>Marina and the Diamonds
please marry me
>>
File: 1457298764138.jpg (31 KB, 304x366) Image search: [Google]
1457298764138.jpg
31 KB, 304x366
>>8919852
> tfw forgot music
Prince, Pavement, Fuck, The Cure, Sparks, Milo, and Balacade to give the feel
>>
>ASL
24\m\TX
Cosplayer but I have a beginning interest in lolita and jfashion
>other hobbies/interests
Vidya, anime, and some western shows
Movies: Taegukgi, Jin-Roh, Dune
Vidya: Quest for Glory, Harvest Moon
Friends, people to talk to about cosplay plans and techniques
>Skype/email
nadirbear
>>
>>8919947
emailed you!
>>
>>8919474
>Bronson

I like you.
>>
>ASL
21/M/CA
Yes to cosplay, and big yes to jfashion.
>other hobbies/interests
anime and vidya are obvious ones. fashion in general. i'm into math quite a bit, but I'm still not that acquainted with it. I'm working through a Set Theory book and Tao's Analysis right now. I'm also into programming, circuits/technology, history and lit, mycology, botany, cooking, hunting, camping, backpacking
Movies: Seven Samurai, Akira, EoE, Stalker, Jin Roh, Blind Beast, Blade Runner, Flesh and Blood, Pan's Labyrinth

Musical genres/artists: shoegaze and noise rock in general. Also into Swans, Fishmans, Sun City Girls, Robbie Basho, Coil, The Books

Vidya: Space Station 13, Gunstar Heroes, Alien Soldier, Darkstalkers, Umihara Kawase, Monster Hunter

Anime and Manga: Future Boy Conan, Oyasumi Punpun, Blame!, Eva, Gunbuster, FLCL, Dorohedoro, Berserk, Otoyomegatari, Aria, Kino's Journey, Texhnolyze, Fukumoto in general
Just looking for other guys to talk to about cosplay/anime and sperg out with over whatever topic. Honestly, I'm just looking for any cool dudes.

Also, I'm only looking for male friends, at the moment.
I'm in uni, and that's about it.
>Skype/email
ask if interested
>>
File: aaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (31 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaaaaa.jpg
31 KB, 450x300
>ASL
20/F/NC

Mostly lolita/j-fash nowadays but I sometimes cosplay too.

>other hobbies/interests
Photography, general fashion, vidya, tea, comics. I'm not an artist myself but I LOVE looking at other people's art!

The Grand Budapest Hotel, Animal Crossing, Battle Royale, Ghibli stuff, Kamikaze Girls, Parks and Rec, What We Do In The Shadows

Looking for: some friends, especially to talk to lolita/j-fash with. If you're local, that'd be super cool!
Not looking for: Anything romantic/sexual

I'm sort of shy at first and don't always respond right away. (Also an anon contacted me on another thread and I was going to respond to them but I lost the password to that e-mail. I'm really sorry, anon!)

>Skype/email
[email protected]

I'll probably give you my tumblr too if you ask for it.
>>
>>8919949
Upstate!
>>
File: 1456689063963.png (189 KB, 475x375) Image search: [Google]
1456689063963.png
189 KB, 475x375
>ASL
18/F/NSW Australia
Interested in both, but lolita more so
>other hobbies/interests
Photography, hair and makeup, fitness, vidya
The Goonies, Kamikaze Girls, anime that has gore or magical girl stuff, Versailles, Mejibray, The Gazette (like their old tracks better), any heavy j-rock, Animal Crossing, Love Live! School Idol Festival, Smash, Fire Emblem
Looking for: New friends to chat to that has the same likes as me. Would be great if in the same area but I don't really care. Heavily into LLSIF and Animal Crossing so I am always looking for new friends into the same thing
Not looking for: Creeps
Might have slow replies
>Skype/email
Throwaway: [email protected]
>>
>ASL
25/F/Chicago
Cosplay. I like lolita enough but would have nowhere to wear it and I'd rather spend the money on other things.
>other hobbies/interests
Besides geeky stuff like anime and sci-fi, I like cooking, reading, and biking.
Mad Max: Fury Road, Master and Commander, anything about the Napoleonic wars. I really enjoy cartoons, like Monster High, and School for Vampires. I love Rupaul's Drag Race a bit too much.
Looking for friends to chat with online or hang out in person.
Not looking for crazy people or relationships, or relationships with crazy people.
I really like cats. I have cats, cat-sit for people, and work at a vet.
>Skype/email
Ask.
>>
>>8920173

I am >>8920249 , just emailed you!
>>
>>8920173
I'll message you in a bit! Would you mind an online only friend (I'm a yuropoor)?
>>
>>8919730

I am >>8920249 , just emailed you!
>>
File: Dorothy.jpg (46 KB, 489x535) Image search: [Google]
Dorothy.jpg
46 KB, 489x535
>ASL
21/F/TX
both, but i can't sew well so my cosplays are on the simple side.
>other hobbies/interests
drawing, vidya, horror/gore, anime/manga, animals/arachnids, baking, collecting cute toys
games - psychonauts, no more heroes, rule of rose, pokémon/kirby/harvest moon series, yume nikki, zero escape, shadow of the colossus and many more.
movies - pan's labyrinth, a little princess, akira
anime - big o, serial experiments lain, parasyte, ccs, tokyo mew mew
just friends with common interests i can talk to/local friends to chill with.
i'm a little shy at first. generally i try to get along with everyone.
>Skype/email
[email protected]
>>
>>8920260
I'm also in Chicago and would love to chat and maybe hang out! Email me?

>>8919930 is me
>>
>>8920302
I sent you an email a little bit ago!
>>
File: 1455604077171.jpg (72 KB, 500x646) Image search: [Google]
1455604077171.jpg
72 KB, 500x646
>ASL
19/F/TX
both! more into lolita but am currently planning some cosplays to work on soon. also love jfashion in general
>other hobbies/interests
drawing, music, collecting stationary/sending snail mail, collecting cute bottles and jars, thrifting, magazines. down to talk about whatever you like though!
movies- whiplash, o brother where art thou, the digimon movie, babe: pig in the city, milo and otis
music- ill listen to whatever, but i have a deep appreciation and love for post hardcore and emo (i know thats kinda gay please forgive)
vidya- cute, simple arcade games, i love juju beats to death, am slightly starting to see the appeal of fighting games
people who wanna chat! i love chatting in my spare time, friends that i can share cool stuff and the occasional shitpost with. if we can hang out or see each other at cons id be thriled! i have a boyfriend that i am dearly dearly in love with so please for the love of god dont send me weird. romantic shit.
i am very busy with work and school, so if i dont reply back quickly im sorry! but i will reply, i promise. also yes i type in lowercase 99% of the time.
>Skype/email
[email protected]
>>
File: tumblr_nye03br2FW1ujjt1yo3_1280.jpg (658 KB, 1024x1467) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nye03br2FW1ujjt1yo3_1280.jpg
658 KB, 1024x1467
>ASL
25/F/USA

lolita and gyaru, sometimes neo-street, menhera

>other hobbies/interests

I do dance (mostly kpop covers), write, read and travel a lot. I'm learning Chinese right now. I am very interested in fashion (think /fa/) and can talk about that a lot.

Fave Movies: Old kung fu flicks such as Drunken Master and Heroes of the East, disney films, 90s movies like Natural Born Killers.
Fave Artists: Verbal Jint, Zico, Nujabes, J. Dilla, anything with a good groove on soundcloud
Fave Vidya: Final Fantasy anything, grindy korean MMOs

I like mahou shoujo anime and straight up shoujo manga but enjoy a good seinen too.

Looking for: lolita friends, koreaboos, dance friends, chill gulls
Not Looking for: romance

I have a very dry sense of humor which I think comes across weird sometimes. I like to talk to people a lot in my downtime.

>Skype/email
[email protected]
>>
>ASL
19/F/Sydney, Australia
Lolita and otome mostly
>other hobbies/interests
trying random craft projects, pc video games, galleries/museums, learning new skills, travelling
Favourite movies: Pride and prejudice, King's Speech, The Hobbit,
I really like british period drama shows & movies
TV shows: Bones, Castle, Sherlock, GoT, Downton Abbey
Vidya: Mostly just league of legends now
Looking for: Someone to have cute cafe/tea hangouts with, although most local people are likely in the comm. Also looking for online people to talk about jfashion things or to play league of legends on the oce server!
Not looking for: People who aren't actually interested in lolita/otome things
I'm pretty shy/awkward at times, especially with new people.
>Skype/email
[email protected]
>>
>>8919321
emailed you by the way
>>
File: screenshot_20160116_122720.jpg (139 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
screenshot_20160116_122720.jpg
139 KB, 960x544
>ASL
22/M/UK
Cosplay
>other hobbies/interests
Electronics projects (especially making functional cosplay props), web dev, photography, catscatscats
Movies/Anime: Dr.Strangelove, Monty Python, Starship Troopers, Ghibli films (Porco Rosso especially), Monogatari, GitS:SAC, GuP, Lupin, and usually anything by certain animators/directors (ie. Yoshinari / Yuasa / Shinbo)
Music: Daft Punk, Nujabes, DDBY, general anison stuff too
Vidya: Pokemon, Animal Crossing, rhythm games (RH/Ouendan/Taiko), Ace Combat (arcade-y games are fun), VNs (Steins;Gate and YMK are great)
Just friends to talk shit about cosplay and propmaking, there aren't many in my area. Also people to hang out with at cons.
I like to travel overseas for cons too so anyone outside the UK is fine too! (especially Canada)
>Skype/email
micnax.tumblr.com

>>8919343
Good taste family
>>
File: chin chong nip nong.jpg (36 KB, 223x349) Image search: [Google]
chin chong nip nong.jpg
36 KB, 223x349
>ASL
22/f/ct usa
cosplay and i'm starting to get into fairy kei
>other hobbies/interests
itabagging, drawing, writing, vidya, sleeping, going to cons, sewing/crafting
mcu (esp. captain america); anything nintendo with emphasis on pokemon, loz, mother 3, and acnl; danganronpa; western cartoons i.e. gravity falls and star vs evil; south park; sitcoms; always looking for anime/manga recs, currently reading tokyo ghoul; mainly indie/alternative music and also some pop
friends/people to talk to mainly! idk. nothing romatic though
i'm really bad at starting conversations but i try!! i do really enjoy talking to people i share interests with
>Skype/email
ask for tumblr and/or skype
>>
>ASL
23/F/Estonia
Cosplay and GLF. Also interested in fandom fashion.
>other hobbies/interests
Collecting Hatsune Miku figures and other figures from animes/mangas/games/artists what I like. Sewing stuff, cooking, collecting good teas, photography.
Everything deep space, ski-fi or fantasy. Range Murata, Redjuice, Huke, sakizo, Si3Art. Skyrim, Samrost, Assassins Creed.
People to talk about figures, alice and the pirate top hats, fandom related official clothing, anime related merch and cosplay. Also about food, cakes and tea.
Can't really talk about topics that I don't know about.
>Skype/email
http://gorobot.tumblr.com/
Steam: MawkaDurkh
>>
>ASL
lol 25+ / F / SF Bay Area
lolita, otome, and trying to get into larme
>other hobbies/interests
I like to do arts and crafts, but I hardly ever stick to them. Doing some resin and embroidery at the moment.
Movies:Ghibli, Dollars Trilogy, Moulin Rouge
Animu and Mango: CCS
Arists: Mainly just into Japanese idols. Sometimes I reminisce about Malice Mizer.
Vidya: Animal Crossing
Looking for friends. I'm new to the area, would be cool if I could find some hang out buddies too. If you're new to lolita/otome, I'm happy to give advice too.
Shy ;_;
>Skype/email
See email

hey anon >>8918501
this is me >>8919321, but I didn't get your email. Mind trying again? Or sharing yours?
>>
>>8919336
Are you me anon :O
>>
>ASL
19/F/UK
Cosplay
>other hobbies/interests
Horseriding, ice skating, a bit of photography. I guess art counts as well. I like to dabble in a lot of things but I rarely have time anymore outside of college.
Movies: Kill Bill, Moulin Rouge, RHPS, Sweeney Todd
Anime/Manga: Kuroshitsuji, Tokyo Ghoul, Un-Go, Black Jack although I haven't seen it in forever. Clannad, Angel Beats, Full Moon Wo Sagashite
Artist: Hozier, That Handsome Devil, FEMM, Keaton Henson. I listen to basically everything though.
Vidya: Zero Escape, Bioshock, Borderlands.
Looking for friends. Hopefully people I can hang out with at cons or something but I'm not too fussed on where people are from.
I'm kind of awkward at first I guess but I tend to open up more when I'm certain the other person definitely wants to speak to me.
>Skype/email
[email protected]
>>
>>8920956
Oh weird, you can try sending me an email instead!
>>
>ASL
21/F/Alberta
Cosplay and Lolita
>other hobbies/interests
Vidya, Magic the Gathering (only play Commander/EDH format but will talk about other formats), cooking, metal, electronic music (drumstep, future bass, nu disco, electro swing, some electro and dubstep), Vocaloid, RPing, history in general
Movies/Shows: Scream Queens, Vikings, Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul, Law and Order SVU, Criminal Minds, classic Doctor Who, Steven Universe
Anime/Manga: Hunter x Hunter, Magi, PMMM and all spinoffs, Sailor Moon
Vidya: Tales Series, Pokemon, Kirby, Sonic, getting into Elder Scrolls
Looking for friends. Really looking for cosplay and lolita friends and friends to hang out with irl but just having more people to talk to is also fine.
I'm not the best at keeping conversations going sometimes but that doesn't mean I'm not interested in what you're saying.
>Skype/email
[email protected]
>>
>>8921005
Email sent! Hopefully it goes through this time.
>>
>>8918374
Might as well try.

>ASL
21/F/Central EU
Lolita, sometimes wearing mori-esque or larme-esque clothes. I enjoy most of jfashion and altfashion styles.
>other hobbies/interests
Literature, writing, fantasy/postapocalytic stuff, tabletop rpg, video games, history, art and art history.
Movies: RHPS, Tarantino works, generally strange or experimental things.
Music: ambient, stuff bordering between rock and electronic music, sometimes pop.
Vidya: Ori and the Blind Forest, Sunless Sea, Dishonored, Don't Starve, artsy indie games that make you cry (To the Moon etc), Fallout.
Mostly long-distance friends I could nerd-out with, I doubt many seagulls live nearby. Lolitas/jfashioners preferred.
I sometimes take ages to respond. I'm not that much into anime.
>Skype/email
[email protected]
>>
>>8920767
Gurl post some contact info
>>
>>8921270
you got it dude. hmu @ methequins on skype
>>
>>8918374
That feel when my cosplay friends have almost all left the hobby and I'm too old to be a part of this thread without looking pathetic.
>>
>>8922130
How old are you?
>>
File: 1445520522316.jpg (287 KB, 850x726) Image search: [Google]
1445520522316.jpg
287 KB, 850x726
>ASL
19/F/Canada

both, want to get into Mori & Uchuu but haven't yet

>other hobbies/interests
Vidyea, bjds, anime, art & writing

Movies: I like horrors, idk if I have a fav movie
Music: Purity Ring, Kimbra, Oh Wonder, general indie shit
Vidya: Skullgirls/tera/league

Ppl to talk about props/sewing with and play games with maybe. I'm also kind of into politics & such so I don't mind discussing with someone who can discuss and not just get angry.

I dont mind if ur a guy/girl ill mention I guess since I see a lot of ppl putting "no guys" but yea thats fine.

i'm on skype constantly and respond quickly if ur chatty/like chatty ppl i guess

>Skype
captainpsyduck
>>
File: tumblr_mgv2tnrPJq1rhlq0bo1_500.jpg (62 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mgv2tnrPJq1rhlq0bo1_500.jpg
62 KB, 500x500
>ASL
24/F/Finland
Lolita, mostly into classic
>other hobbies/interests
Linguistics, literature and writing, nanowrimos, comics, manga, anime, animation, baking. Looking to get back into sewing now that my machine could possibly hopefully work.
Movies: Meet the Feebles, Adolescence of Utena, Millenium Actress, Memories of Murder
Music: generally indie and different types of metal, not that into black. Classical music.
Vidya: I'm far too boring to get into vidya, sorry
Anime: Utena, Princess Tutu, Lupin III, Mushishi, Dennou Coil. I'm far too into it
Another lolita friend. As it seems, most here seem to be from US and thus our timetables unfortunately never match, but if that's fine with you, go ahead. I tend to come and go unannounced because I'm a horrible person used to irc culture
I get annoyed when discussion goes to politics and I have to explain you what monetarism is. Please, let's not go there. I also avoid social media like plague.
>Skype/email
[email protected], let's exchange contact info that way~
>>
>ASL
21/f/cali
>cosplay or lolita (or any other types of jfashion)?
Cosplay, getting into menhera and gyaru mostly, but I appreciate all jfash
>other hobbies/interests
Special effects makeup, paranormal podcasts, ita bags, serial killers, collecting dolls, books, ballroom dance
Movies: Jurassic Park, Lilo & Stitch, A Cat in Paris, Midnight in Paris, Repo the Genetic Opera
Music: Marina and the Diamonds, Melanie Martinez, Ke$ha, anything and everything really
Vidya: Pokemon, Tales of series, Fire Emblem, Left 4 Dead, otome games
Anime: sports anime, Osomatsu, Oshitete Galko-chan, Starmyu, Madoka, Paradise Kiss, Nana
Someone to talk to about husbandos and the newest cosplay we're working on. We can share coord inspo or talk shit. Talk about how our day went. Maybe hang out at cons. I'm down for basically anything.
Sometimes I can take a while to reply because I'm lazy. I tend to spurge out over certain things but feel free to tell me to shut the fuck up. I'm a sad NEET trying to find a job. Also a furry but I promise I'm not weird about it.
>skype/email
[email protected]
skype is the same but I'm rarely on
>>
>ASL
21 M SoCal
Cosplay
>other hobbies/interests
Aquariums, mushroom hunting, anime, sports, fitness
Drum and bass, ambient, Japanese funk, future funk

Mushishi, chihayafuru, hxh, Jojo, Kuroko no basket, black lagoon, clannad, darker than black, ano Hana, ano natsu, deadman wonderland, fate zero, gankutsuo, higurashi, Kimi ni todoke, love complex, kiseijuu, monster

Not looking for people who have no social skills, and sjws.

Looking for potential AX 2016 friends, cosplay friends and people to share hype with.
New to /cgl/
>Skype/email
[email protected]
>>
File: IMG_20160321_110313.jpg (243 KB, 960x1200) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160321_110313.jpg
243 KB, 960x1200
>ASL
21, , Finland
I enjoy a more casual style, like neo gal. Pastel aesthetic and all that.
>other hobbies/interests
I'm a beginner in video game programming and design. I also love music, like jpop, jrock and vaporwave. I like to go see visual kei shows.
Fav band: the Gazette
Fav anime: Neon Genesis Evangelion
Fav movie: don't have one, but I love horror and scifi.
Fav games: I love old Final Fantasy games, like VI & VIII (not really a VII fangirl, but it's ok). If I had to say one favourite game however, it would be Alundra and not a Final Fantasy game.
I've been in a relationship for 4 years now so, I'm only looking for friendship. I wish I had more friends who shared the same love for retro games or neo fashion, since most people I know are still into visual kei.
I don't take myself very seriously, so I might say some stupid things at times. But I don't mind being corrected.
>Skype/email
[email protected]
>>
File: prince.png (284 KB, 576x554) Image search: [Google]
prince.png
284 KB, 576x554
>>8919991
>Prince and The Cure

Nice taste anon.

>ASL
20/F/UK
>Cosplay or Lolita (or any other type of J Fashion)
Cosplay, I'm working on my first major fully handmade cosplay at the moment.
>Other hobbies/interests
Mostly music, 80's/90's stuff, illustration, general supernatural /x/-type stuff and animu
>Fav movies/artists/vidya
Movies: Purple Rain, Harry Potter series.
Music: Prince, Rush, Animal Collective, Kate Bush, Opus III.
Games: Literally just basic bitch stuff like Pokemon and Legend of Zelda. I'm not massive on vidya.
>What you are looking/not looking for
Looking for: Someone to talk about music/cosplay about or spooky shit to. Wouldn't mind talking to someone who is more accomplished in cosplay who could give me tips and stuff too.
>Not looking for: Relationships, creepers etc.
>Anything else you think is relevant:
I can be kinda shy to talk to at first and stuff, if I take a while to reply I'm not ignoring you!
>Skype
aqua_vaporeon
>>
>ASL
19/ f / US-TX

Mostly I'm into cosplay, but I've also been looking at trying out lolita, or nanchatte, because I've always love the school uniform designs and things like that. Also blazers and cardigans. Yes.

>other hobbies/interests
Sewing, Vidya, Photography, Cooking

Anything Ghibli, really, but mostly Spirited Away, How's Moving Castle, Kiki's Delivery Service and other movies of that nature.

For anime, I also really like PMMM, Love Live!, among other things with cute art styles. I'm honestly just not very caught up with the anime scene.

Fer Vidya, I like Pokemon, Harvest Moon, Animal Crossing, Fallout Series, The Elder Scrolls, Don't Starve, Undertale etc. I play way more video games than I watch anime, if that puts it in perspective.

As for music, I'm that sort of trash who heard about Vocaloid in 6th grade and still listens to the various virtual idols now and again. I also adore Florence + the machine, Steam Powered Giraffe, Panic! at the Disco(Shh, yes, I know), and various singular songs from a multitude of artists.

Mostly looking for in-state friendships, people to talk to and share our progress on things with, and to maybe meet up every once in a while at conventions and stuff! Also 100% okay with purely online friendships too. Some of my best friendships are purely from the internet. Not looking for romantic relationships though. I'm pretty fond of the one I've got right now.

I can take a long time to respond, but trust me, I've probably read your message, I'm just doing something that requires my undivided attention. Or I'm asleep. I sleep a lot.

>Skype/email
[email protected] (Super dumb email, I know, but it's the one tied to my current phone so I can answer sooner)
Line: nyanlolita23

>>8920299
>>8920395
Sending you both emails right now!
>>
>>8919240
Ayyy
Are you coming to the cosplay day on saturday?
>>
>>8922340
your covers suck
>>
>>8918374
>ASL
18 f Australia
Both, but primarily lolita.
>other hobbies/interests
Vidya, sewing, violin, anime, knitting/crochet, automechanics.
Movies; the Harry Potter movies (especially Prisoner of Azkaban), Labyrinth, Hunchback of Notre Dame
Music; Gorillaz, Elvis, Shinedown, Andrews Sisters, a bit of everything honestly.
Vidya; Dragon Age, Mass Effrct, Harvest Moon, Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines.
I really want some lolita friends, especially within the Brisbane area but anywhere else is fine too.
I'm in America right now so it might take me a while to respond to requests or messages, but when I get home I'll be a lot more active online.
>Skype/email
skype; tiredmagic
>>
>ASL
25/f/Nebraska
Strictly cosplay
>other hobbies/interests
gaming, general art, dogs, comedy, libertarianshit
movies- clockwork orange, mirrormask, generally cerebral shit
vidya- League of Legends, World of Warcraft
music- Electronic, specifically trap, dubstep, bass, but none of the popular trash.
shows- general animu of course, food network, project runway, adult swim shit
looking for: other cosplayers, male or female idc, people to laugh at bad cosplay with and talk to about cosplay projects/encouragement/advice
please no sjws or total cunts
been in a relationship 4+ years with a great guy who is my cosplay partner, also i struggle to make/keep female friends because they're all boring as shit but i definitely want some ladytalk, also i'm a stoner
>Skype/email
[email protected]
old trash email from when i was fujoshit lol
>>
File: hatoful.png (73 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
hatoful.png
73 KB, 500x500
>ASL
22 / F / Scandinavia
Gothic lolita. Occasional cosplayer
>other hobbies/interests
Visual novels, kpop photocards, paranormal stuff, MtG(long time ago but I really want to start playing again), reading fanfiction
movies: Rambo, The Expendables, Disney
animu: I’m all about Osomatsu-san at the moment. Also really enjoyed Nana, SNK, Motenai, Himouto!, Yuru Yuri
manga: kuragehime, watashi ga motete dousunda, god child, parakiss
music: metal, kpop,
An IRL friend to get dressed up with would be p cool. Or online friends to talk with about brand releases, gossip, someone to weeb out with etc. Not looking for a relationship.
I’m a bit shy until we find that one thing to bond over. I grew up with 6 brothers and girls sometimes make me spill my spaghetti.
>Skype/email
sailorsock1 at gmail dot com
>>
>>8918462
Buyfagging is a slippery slope friend.
>>
>>8919248
Nice, I am in LA County, bording Orange County.
>>
>>8922577
I wasn't planning on it since I don't really have a coord/cosplay to throw on besides a shitty edgy homestuck cos from a few years back and a meh unfinished coord, but a friend said she was thinking of going so I might just throw on my weeb cat hat and join her? I'm quite new to all the things (first awful cos attempt was 3 years ago, dropped it for a long while and now I'm kinda back). sort of planning to do something for Animatsuri though I'm not 100% on who I'm doing yet. I'm probably heading to the jaff event too, if just to catch up with a few friends.
>>
File: uhhh.gif (953 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
uhhh.gif
953 KB, 500x375
>ASL
23/F/Canada
Sweet & classic lolita
>other hobbies/interests
Drawing, movies, clothing, the vidya and reading
Authors: Clive Barker & Gabriel Garcia Marquez
Artists: James Jean, Ashley Wood, Yoshitaka Amano, Osamu Tezuka & Chris Riddell
Reading Bits: Azumi, Oyasumi Punpun, Berserk, Kokou no Hito, Ran to Haiiro no Sekai, Edge Chronicles, Memories of My Melancholy Whores, Abarat (series), Ender's Game, Of Love and Other Demons
Music: Tom Waits, Joanna Newsom, GS!YBE
>what are you looking for
I like looking at other peoples snaps, especially other lolitas since you get to see their hauls and coords. Cosplay progress is also really neat to see.
I ocassionally post seagull related stuff, like mail and planned coords, but most of the time my snapschat videos/pictures are random
>Snapchat
meltdizney
>>
>>8922725

:o I'm more northern LAC. are you going to AX?

Do you have a kik?
>>
>ASL
23/f/northern netherlands (not dutch)
(mostly gothic) lolita, would like to cosplay but cons are kinda far
>other hobbies/interests
writing, drawing, photography, cats, (vegan) cooking, makeup
movies: pacific rim, httyd, the man from earth, (...). I mostly watch disaster, horror, time travel and animation films.
music: classical, videogame and 80s stuff like pet shop boys and depeche mode
vgm: league (sadly), bethesda games, dragon age, the witcher, animal crossing, tloz
looking for: irl or online friends, it would be nice to have someone to hang out with at cons or whatever
I suck at keeping the conversation going since I'm shy, even though I like being chatty. I like anime/manga but I'm behind on a lot of it.
>Skype
naokikero
>>
>>8922430
What kind of spooky shit you into anon?
>>
>>8919669
I'm interested. We have some things in common.
>2tonfeather gmail. I do prefer Skype, eventually.
>>
File: pon-de-lion.png (12 KB, 279x212) Image search: [Google]
pon-de-lion.png
12 KB, 279x212
>ASL
28/m/OR

brolita'd when I was younger, cosplay now that I am ooollldd. Think jfashion is awesome but don't know I could pull off any style.

>other hobbies/interests
painting/drawing, baking, running, translating, Japanese music, shopping, horror, vidya

music: Crazy about J-rock, specifically math rock, post rock, shoegaze, folk, electronica, and all kinds of indie stuff.
vidya: shin megami tensei, gyakuten saiban, animal crossing, pokeman, Kirby
manga/animu: oyasumi punpun, kiseiju, Berserk, Jojo, Zetman, gankutsuou, Steins: gate, kurage hime, Monster

Cool/chill buddies to chat with about weeb shit, music, art, life, fashion, whatever. Don't care about your age/gender/location!

not looking for: egotistical girls who are paranoid about guy friends/assume anyone who is a dude must want to sleep with them, and anyone obsessed with harry potter or homestuck. sorry yo.

I speak fluent Japanese and lived in Japan for years, so if you have Qs about Japan or Japanese, I'm happy to help! I'm also obsessed with cute stuff.

>Skype/email
[email protected] happy to share other contact methods after e-mail!
>>
>F/USA
>cosplay or lolita (or any other type of jfashion)? Lolita, focusing on classic-inspired Lolita. 2nd hand shopping is passion of mine.
>other hobbies/interests: ABJD (mild), normie makeup, long hair
>fav movies: Transformers, Terminator, Alien, terrible 90's flicks. Star Trek/Wars
>fav tv shows: Transformers (again), Supernatural, MCU (mildly), Western Sci-Fi (not British), paranormal, true crime, police procedural, Downton Abby and other period shows, GOT
>artists: Lana Del Ray, Lady Gaga, Raign, movie OSTs
>vidya: None, sorry.
>what are you looking for: Someone with varied interests who can talk a lot, but won't get on my ass if we go periods doing our own thing. I like someone who I can share links with them in mind. I prefer gulls, not lolfarmers.
>not looking for: Babies. Males, unless you are heavily into the above fashion. Don't contact me if you're a TF fan that only likes the older stuff. I'm not terribly interested in most anime or manga.
>anything about yourself you think is relevant: I prefer people who aren't afraid to enjoy trash interests without going out and being cringe. I like spoopy and ironically edgy subjects. I mostly sperg about the stupid robots and Lolita. But, if there is an interest of mine you don't share, I can shut up and focis on what we have in common.
>Skype/email anoncgull @ gmail
>>
>>8922934
Punpun, Berserk, Gankutsuou - nice taste anon!!
>>
>>8922766
Yes and yes, aleksnii
>>
>ASL
19/f/IL
Cosplay
>other hobbies/interests
A lot of cosplay
Movies: lotr/mad max fury road
Music: nightwish
Anime/manga: opm, Vinland saga, hibike euphonium, yotsuba
Vidya: Pokémon and warframe
Looking for friends, not looking for creeps or relationships.
I talk a lot
>Skype/email
Kyra_pancake on skype
>>
File: 1418658239171.png (9 KB, 682x597) Image search: [Google]
1418658239171.png
9 KB, 682x597
>ASL
24/m/east coast US
Cosplay
>other hobbies/interests
vidya, singing, voice acting, sleeping, reading, dreaming about being smart and sucessful
games: SMT, Persona, Disgaea, MGS, Drakengard, Thief, Fatal Frame, Zeros Escape (rest of the list is way too long)
music: Capsule, Sekai no Owari, Offspring, Owl City, egirls
movie: Casablanca, Spirited Away, Kiki's Delivery Service, Shrek 2, Shaolin soccer
Friends I guess?
I look super young for my age and I'm pretty decent at crossplay, Iw oudln't really call my self interesting really.
>Skype/email
I doubt anyone will contact me, but why not.
kamenpanters / Leonardo de Caprinyan
snapchat is the same as skype (kamenpanters)
>>
Holy shit, everyone in here is so boring, especially the thirsty, creepy dudes.
>>
>ASL
21/f/nyc
gothic lolita
i cosplay a little, but mostly with friends since i don't go to many cons
>other hobbies/interests
feeding pigeons, printmaking & painting, roasting chicken & making pate, eating my weight in food, dissecting stuff
art: i like film & manga that's beautiful and uncomfortable to look at e.g. jan svankmajer, oyasumi punpun, kuuchuu buranko, junji ito, jjba
music: the antlers, alt-j, daughter, chvrches, einsturzende neubauten, air, mother mother, the knife
games: hatoful boyfriend is love, hatoful boyfriend is life
i love food, but hate going to restaurants alone because i have no one to chat with. pls come eat tasty food with me.
not looking to date
i'm a scientist and former emt so pls don't mind that im a little morbid. i try to keep a strong verbal filter and don't talk about it much lmao
>Skype/email
imfinehitori @ gmail
>>
>>8920173
I emailed you!
>>
I thought this why we're on the facebook group
>>
>>8920260
I'm also from Chicago, mind giving me your skype? i'm >>2305989
>>8919930
i'll email you! i'm >>2305989
>>
>>8923880
ok hello sorry >>8923059
>>
>ASL
21/f/Chicago

Cosplay! Too normie for j-fash but I love elements of it

>other hobbies/interests
fitness, traveling, collecting quirky things, cooking, and art (mainly contemporary 1900-1945)

Whenever I have to fill these out, I suddenly forget every movie, video game or show I have ever seen/played.

Movies/shows: The Shining, Grand Budapest Hotel, Perfect Blue, Alien/s, Escape from New York, Ghibli stuff, RuPaul's Drag Race, It's Always Sunny, and X-Files

Anime/manga: NGE, Oyasumi Punpun, Kill la Kill, Psycho Pass, Madoka Magica, and Uzumaki/The Enigma at Amigara Fault

Video games: Yume Nikki, Metal Gear Solid series, TF2, Bayonetta, Mad Father, Mirror's Edge, Silent Hill, Assassins Creed up until 3, and a slew of rhythm games like DDR and Elite Beat Agents

I'm looking to meet more people in my area that are interested in the same nerdy stuff as me; not looking for a romantic relationship

I'm a little intimidating because I'm pretty reserved and have a resting bitch face, but IRL I'm super awkward and shy around people at first but I do warm up as I get to know someone

>Skype/email
ask me for email first!
>>
File: hotline vietnam.jpg (331 KB, 720x968) Image search: [Google]
hotline vietnam.jpg
331 KB, 720x968
>ASL
23/Male/NYC
Cosplay
>other hobbies/interests
Comics, writing, movies, been taking some looks at game development on the side but more focused with my writing
SSX, STALKER, Insurgency, some other games that I don't feel like listing
Just looking for someone to chill and talk to from time to time. Share cosplay advice and that kind of jazz.
I'm approaching the time I'm gonna be doing a con hiatus. Life is taking more priority so I need to get my head on straight.
>Skype/email
slayerguy234
>>
>ASL
19/F/USA
Cosplay, trying to work up the courage to try lolita
>other hobbies/interests
sewing, anime, games, french horn, comics, hiking
Sin City / Chris Sanders / almost any Crash Bandicoot
I want some friends with similar interests ^.^
I am really shy so please forgive me if I take a while to figure out what to say
>Skype/email
[email protected]
>>
File: igg.jpg (53 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
igg.jpg
53 KB, 500x333
>ASL
24/F/ACT Australia
Lolita mostly but I try to make a new costume a year.
>other hobbies/interests
Sewing, drawing and general crafting. It would be really nice to have a friend who also draws/crafts.
anime: jojo's bizarre adventure, kuragehime, kaiji
games: yume nikki, hotline miami, animal crossing

I would very much like a penpal more than anything else. I don't really mind if it is over email or real mail. Someone mature with whom i could swap drawings/crafts/cute stuff with occassionally.

>Skype/email
tinyrabbitflower
>>
File: heyathena.png (59 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
heyathena.png
59 KB, 200x200
>ASL
20/F/Asia
Cosplay and I wear casual J-Fash, I've been trying to get into lolita for ages but I still have a hard time deciding my first dress.
>other hobbies/interests
I draw moderately and I also love doing DIY stuff.
Ace Attorney, FE Fates, Love Live and Osomatsu-San. I'm into a lot of other things but those are the main ones.
Friends to talk about Cosplay and J-Fash with since I have none, really.
And also itabags, I'm really excited about it for some reason? If the other anons that are planning to make Ace Attorney itabags are here, I want to be your friend.
Just a bonus but I really want to get into lolita so if any kind seagulls don't mind giving tips to a beginner, please be my senpai.
>Skype/email
[email protected]
>>
>>8919991
>likes pavement
Wowee, ace taste friend
>>
>>8922792
Mostly into ghosts/spirits and stuff like that. Stories of hauntings/experiences with Ouija (even though I would never use one)/EVPs/ghost hunting stories etc.
>>
>>8919448
If you want to meet people, coming to the Viennese lolita meetups is a good idea. The next one is on the 10th of April. Many of us are in their middle to late 20ies and we always like to welcome new people.
>>
Is there any other decent place where I can make cosplay/jfashion friends, but only male friends?

it's nothing personal, but I'd just like buddy up with people of my own sex, and I imagine most of the girls in here feel the same way.
>>
>>8924389
Here? Just ask for no girls because they are yucky.
Amirite?
>>
>>8923527
Then show us how to be more interesting. What is your post?
>>
>>8924389
I'm sure you can find guys on /fa/ who are into jfashion
>>
bampu
>>
>>8924186
Not sure how to expain it, but super creepy/spooky stuffs has happened to me a lot
>>
>>8924406
Why do you get so offended when there's so many girls here doing the exact same thing?
>>
>>8926279
Honestly, I think little of them as well. People's obsession with gender baffles me. I guess it helps that I grew up in a family with brothers and sisters. Mixed groups are the best. Cosplay full group shots, balance out fashion groups. The mixed experience makes it more interesting.
>>
>ASL
18/f/TX
i love cosplay as well as fairy kei, lolita (especially sweet), hime gyaru, anything cute and girly basically
>other hobbies/interests
cartoons, drawing, animating, paranormal or /x/ related stuff, movies, animals
movies: paranorman, iron giant, a lot of modern animated films really
artists: marina and the diamonds, creature feature, gorillaz, mostly just random songs
vidya: skullgirls, undertale, tf2, dont starve
im trying to get more into anime (reccs welcome) but right now i've just watched kill la kill and I saw madoka a long time ago and I really like both
looking for people who I can talk to about dumb stuff and also like cartoons/anime/vidya/cosplay a lot and are willing to have convos about those thigns as well and who like joking around. It would be great to make some cosplay friends in my area so we can do cosplay stuff together irl and go hang out at cons and stuff!
i love animals and if you have a pet you like to talk about i would like to hear it
>Skype/email
skype is sweetpinkhime
>>
File: 1428539637894.jpg (34 KB, 600x449) Image search: [Google]
1428539637894.jpg
34 KB, 600x449
>>8919669
I'm in GA! I'm a lolita. I'm pretty shy and stay away from the comm, but I attempt to talk online.

>>
File: tumblr_mno82wSr2k1qhsxlco1_500.png (107 KB, 500x260) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mno82wSr2k1qhsxlco1_500.png
107 KB, 500x260
>ASL
24/F/GA,USA
Lolita, I collect halloween prints
>other hobbies/interests
Makeup, wasting my life on the internet, Dungeons and Dragons, taxidermy, spoiling my three pet ferrets, sinning, watching shitty shows
Movies: Harold and Maude, Labyrinth, Kiki's delivery service, Monster in Paris
Artists: Marina and the Diamonds, Mother Mother, Halsey, Jukebox the Ghost
Vidya: Fire Emblem, Persona, Dragon Age, Pokemon, Otome game trash
I want to talk to girls about cute shit I shouldn't buy, but probably will.
I'm kind of shitty online, but I try, If you're local then meeting up would be cool. I'm new here and need someone to have petticoat dominance battles with.
>Skype/email
fromflamestoashes
>>
>ASL
18/F/GA but I may move later this year
Mostly cosplay. I'd love to do lolita but money.
>other hobbies/interests
figure collecting, vocaloid (like actually using the program)
Movies: Battle Royale, Kill Bill, End of Evangelion if that counts
Music: Muse and Vocaloid. Super basic. Sometimes other things, like Chopin, Gorillaz, Kyary, etc.
Vidya: Zero Escape, Tekken, Pokemon, rhythm games, Fire Emblem, smash
Animanga:
Mostly someone to talk to about cosplay so we can yell about costumes and ask each other for advice. Meeting up is cool too.
Please don't talk to me about Love Live. Anything else goes.
>Skype/email
I'll post if anyone is interested.
>>
>>8919248
Im 21 m and live near downtown

Ill be volunteering at NInja Con, you should go.
>>
>>8926820
I'm assuming that's your Skype and not your email?
>>
>>8926914
Forgot to add my details.

>ASL
21/m/ Los Angles

Cosplay

>other hobbies/interests
Fishing, hiking, computers, vidya, urban exploring, fashion, music

want to get into into photography and sewing
but fuck its expensive to start up

iron giant, mystic river, haruhi, welcome to the nhk, david bowie, the killers, the smiths, mac demarco, path of exile, league of legends, dirty bomb

people to room with when I go to cons out of town and just to hang with during

I love to listen

>Skype
headintheskys
>>
File: tumblr_nezvdmUMwh1tlicrlo1_500.gif (66 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nezvdmUMwh1tlicrlo1_500.gif
66 KB, 500x250
>>8918374
>>ASL
19/f/California
>>cosplay or lolita (or any other type of jfashion)?gothic lolita

>>other hobbies/interests
Taxidermy,antiques,oddities,art history, jewelry making,sewing, reading,The Victorian era,sociology,anthropology, EGA, I like kawaii shit,
>>fav movies/artists/vidya
Pans labyrinth, the crow,horror movies,10 things I hate about you, the cure ,type o negative,lacrimosa,exo,big bang, Lovelyz,whiplash,

>>what are you looking/not looking for
Friends who share similar interest or just new friends to learn new things from

>>anything about yourself you think is relevant
I like to be positve
>>Skype/email
Email :[email protected]
>>
>>8926927
Whoops, yeah
>>
I don't know where else would be totally appropriate to post this, but a couple months ago I was posted in a thread and someone made the comment that they had wanted to ask me to hangout sometime, since they often drove past where my LM said I was from, but didn't want to come off as creepy in asking.

y...y want to hangout? I thought the comment was nice; you know who you are. Let's do lunch sometime, maybe?~~~
>>
>>8919890
hooray someone with similar interest. What's your email anon?
>>
File: dam.gif (909 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
dam.gif
909 KB, 480x320
>>8924181
> can't tell if calling me a pleb or a compliment
> just want to talk pavement
t-t-t-thanks anon
>>
>>8919520
You seem very interesting anon what's your email?
>>
>>8924172
Emailed!
>>
>>8922224
Your image made me laugh, so I added you on skype.

I might not always respond instantly since I leave my computer on when I'm at school or work, but we can totally chat about sewing and prop making together.
>>
>>8926909
A...anything?
Seriously though if you're down for internet friends, post skype or whatever
>>
>>8926252
As someone who likes this shit
Contact info? I want to hear these.
>>
>ASL
23/ Gender fluid but whatever IDK about my gender / USA Wisconsin
Love all of it, have never had a chance to get into anything but I'd love to get into mori kei someday!
>other hobbies/interests
Drawing (who doesn't these days, yeah?), baking, vidya gayms, cartoons, guro, coming up with color schemes/ designs, plants, etc etc.
Too many favorite movies to list, Marina and the Diamonds, Animal Crossing (especially Happy Home Designer holy shit), Harvest Moon, Fallout New Vegas, and pretty much anything nerdy I suppose (I know, how cliche)
Just talking and sharing random ideas. Also peeps to swap tips with, I'm really new to...FASHUN in general and it would be lovely when if I do get into more jfashion (etc) to have someone/s to tell me if I look okay. (my worst fear is to end up on a cringe thread)
I'm always good if you need a compliment! I also have started working on my redbubble shop and want to start selling in artist alleys so I'd love to hear about any input
>Skype/email
my skype is miscre.demoniac

Bluh I am terrible at introducing myself sorry
>>
File: washington.png (97 KB, 250x231) Image search: [Google]
washington.png
97 KB, 250x231
>ASL
19/F/GA
Both, but I'm more focused on cosplay at the moment, since funds for lolita are kinda limited.
>other hobbies/interests
Drawing, reading, making jewelry, writing, movies, playing music, 3D modeling, sciencey stuff.
Movies: Edward Scissorhands, LOTR, Star Wars, Mad Max: Fury Road, Phantom of the Opera, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
Artists: STRFKR, Marina and the Diamonds, the Mountain Goats, The Smiths, lots of 80s new wave
Vidya: Elder Scrolls, Dishonored, Sunless Sea, TF2, Transistor, Portal
I'd love someone to talk about cosplay or lolita with! Just talking about regular life stuff would be fine, too. It would be great to meet people in my area to hang out at cons with, too. I love talking with people as I work on stuff and sharing advice.
I'm in a challenging major program right now, so I might talk about that from time to time. It also keeps me pretty busy, so I can't always respond very quickly.
>Skype/email
[email protected]
>>
>ASL
Pretty much 19/male/Toronto
Cosplay
>other hobbies/interests
cooking, film making, blogger, sleeping, fashion, photography, graphic design, trying to get into bike riding, bar tending, proffesional tim horton's consumer, going to concerts
Movies: Guardian's of the Galaxy, Star Wars EP 7, Into the Woods, Whiplash, School of Rock, Naked Among Wolves, Hell and Back, Bo Burnham: sad. (all i can think of rn)

TV Shows: Smallville, Supernatural before it got shit, Grimm, Marvel SHEILD, Jessica Jones, Daredevil, Rick & Morty, Pickles the dog, American Dad, The Man in the High Castle, Humans (UK), Black Mirror

Anime/Manga: Haikyuu!!, Fullmetal fuccboiis: Brocode, Shokugeki no Soma, Grimgar, Tokyo Ghoul (manga only), Prison School, DanMachi, Yowamushi Pedal, Kuroko no Basuke, Eyeshield 21, Saionara Ketsuba Sensei, Gintama, One Piece, Nana to Kaoru, Dice (Korean Manga), Say "I Love You", Durarara, Daily Lives of Highschool Boys, D. Gray Man, + way too much more

Music:
Any Illinois Pop-Punk band, sad music, some rap (drakes good), melodic hardcore shit (think ear;y being as an ocean before they got bad), more sad music, local pop-punk bands
Do:
be chill, funny, laidback but dedicated, give literally 0 shits, super fucking sarcastic, passionate when it counts

Don't:
be gender fluid or whatever you wanna call it pick 1: male, female, trans (only if you were literally born trans), get offended, be a boring normie

I'm 110% honest and can be really offensive in a friendly way, literally have no shame or filter I say some pretty weird shit ironically, trying to become a film editor
>Skype/email
Contact me @ lucas_1st on skype
or
DrivenByPride on snapchat
>>
why would anyone want to make friend on cgl?
>>
>>8928660
Because we are all hopeless hiki looking for social contact?
>>
>>8928654
added
>>
>ASL
18/F/FL
Cosplay, but I'd really love for someone to teach me about lolita!

>other hobbies/interests
Drawing, cosplaying, going to cons, going out places, traveling, fashion, trading card games like Pokemon or Magic (still learning), bats and opossums, hair, skin care

Movies/Shows: Kill Bill, Reservoir Dogs, Master Of None, Oddities: San Fransisco, RuPaul Drag Race, Bojack Horseman, Portlandia, Dexter
Music: Joanna Newsome, Grimes, Mac Demarco, Gorillaz, The Buttress, and various soundcloud artists
Vidya: Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Pokemon, Black Desert,Fire Emblem Awakening
Anime: Space Dandy, JJBA, Himouto! Umaru-chan, Show By Rock, One Punch (I'm terrible at finding animes please recommend me some)

Looking for some loyal chill friends, cosplay or con friends.

I'm abit shy, but I might talk a lot sometimes, I'm a sucky conversationalist, but I'm trying!

>Skype/email
[email protected]
>>
>>8928602
skype is sunriseinmyveins!
>>
>>8920454
You sound a lot like me but I'm already in the comm so we probably know each other already. Wanna look at art and have tea?
>>
>>8919336
What part of florida?
>>
>>8928610
>Utena
>guro
>Happy Home Designer
You're not anywhere close to me but we've got a lot in common, is it cool if i add you on skype? I'm >>8919155!
>>
File: giphy.gif (2 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2 MB, 400x300
>ASL
21/F/WA
Classic lolita and sometimes cosplay (just dont have the time or funds atm (´・ω・`))
>other hobbies/interests
digital art, novice sewing, fiction writing, online shopping, casual video games, lowkey weeb, horror enthusiast (manga and movies)
would like to get into dnd.
House, Nausicaa, indie folk + indie pop, sims 2 / bc wow
People with similar interests, don't matter where you are from. If you live near me that's neato tho. Not looking for thirsty dudes, am lesbian. Unless you're a gay wanna talk about gay shit. Also no thanks, tumblr.
I'm pretty anxious/shy but I can be fun when I'm not. Also I'm sick a lot.
>Skype/email
chime.sky
>>
>>8929204
I'm always a slut for friendship!
>>
>>8930527
added you!
>>
File: tumblr_nsuk9hkZrp1u5btqwo3_400.png (249 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsuk9hkZrp1u5btqwo3_400.png
249 KB, 400x400
>>8918374
Fuck it why not

>ASL
21/f/us-nc
Cosplay, and working on an itabag? tho maybe once I lose enough weight/out of college I can actually get lolita before I'm old and gross lol I also adore visual kei, otome kei, and mori kei
>other hobbies/interests
Vidiya gaems, art, singing, animu, RP (im a dork i know )
Movies: Down with love, Spirited away, Grave encounters, dead silence
Games: Diablo, happy home designer, tomodachi life, Sims, undertale
Animu: Osomatsu-san, sekko boys, DanMachi, tokyo ghoul, list goes on
Cosplay buddy/nerdy chill friend, not looking for relationships since I just got out of one.
Shy turtle, and not super talkitive at first. But totally open and goofy? once you snagged me in a good convo.
>Skype/email
maso.kitty.girl@gmail
>>
>>8919155
you sound cool as hell
followin you on tumblr if you don't mind <3
>>8919506
>>8920173
tumblr please if you don't mind!
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mo9ie9pnwF1qz4rgp.gif (479 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mo9ie9pnwF1qz4rgp.gif
479 KB, 400x300
>>8930695
ayee, followed you back!
>>
>>8927148
No, I love pavement man! The wowee was a half assed reference but not really. Also into animal crossing and lolita/ otome. Embroidery and stuff too I guess. I'd have asked for your deets but that's about all I could pick out that we had in common.
>>
>>8932015
Also I feel like I would like the cure because I like other post-punk/ gothic rock bands but I've never really listened to them properly for some reason
>>
File: comic.gif (34 KB, 627x488) Image search: [Google]
comic.gif
34 KB, 627x488
>>8932018
I figured it might have been, but /mu/ fear happens! If you want to get into the cure I would start with Three Imaginary Boys and Pornography to give you good base to see how their sound evolves! sage for ot
>>
>>8932363
Thanks for the recs! I'll have a listen soon. I haven't browsed /mu/ in years, every time I try to go back it looks even shitter than it was. Maybe because I'm no longer 16. Might make a throwaway email and drop it here tomorrow, besides fashion and art I like talking music with people haha
>>
>>8920289
Meant to to reply to this earlier but yeah for sure! Go on ahead and send me an e-mail!

>>8930695
I sent you it to in an e-mail.
>>
>>8919506 Here
>>8930695
shwit is my tumblr
>>
File: Touhou QBZ.jpg (41 KB, 150x144) Image search: [Google]
Touhou QBZ.jpg
41 KB, 150x144
Might as well try

>ASL
18, Male, Toronto, Canada

I'm a new cosplayer, I like doing historical and military stuff, and cosplays involving armour

>other hobbies/interests
Vidya, anime, drawing and politics

If you talk to me about movies, I would be like Snake talking to Paramedic; I barely watch movies and I would have no clue about movies you talk about, although I love LoTR and a handful of historical and war movies.
Favourite Anime: Madoka Magica, K-On, Oda Nobuna, mostly anime with cute girls doing cute things or historical stuff
Vidya: Metal Gear Solid series, LoL, Smite, Supreme Commander, Dawn of War, BnS, Runescape, etc (Mostly Strategy, MoBA, RPG and anything with good story)
Music: Classical, rock, and military marches

Just general cosplay buddies in my area, male or female, people who I can go to cons with and talk to. Also looking for any "redpilled" Asians in the area. If you're a cute Asian girl, we can hook up...

I'm pretty introverted but I'm willing to talk and stuff. I'm Vietnamese and pretty big on general Asian nationalism, though I don't have my head up my own ass like those white supremacists. I like talking about politics and recently started a online Asian nationalist group. Aside from that I'm just pure chill and we can just talk about Chinese cartoons, vidya and cosplay

>Skype
iceheaven102
>>
>ASL
23/m/Sydney

>Cosplay or lolita?

Cosplay.

>Other hobbies or interest?

Anime. Comics. Games. Horror Movies. Collecting Figures And Swords.

>Fav Movie/ Artist?

Movie: Deadpool
Music: Linkin Park
Anime: Bleach
Game: Deadpool Video Game.

>What are you looking for/ what aren't you looking for?

Eh friends chill online or offline just good chats.

>Anything about yourself?

I'm a taco lover.

>Skype/Snapchat/Instagram

Rated-e1. Weaponxi. DeadpoolBeyond
>>
>ASL
19/f/mx
Lolita
>other hobbies/interests
Western fashion, classical music, literature, art, philosophy, historical dramas, video games, yaoi, the occasional manga and anime.
Movies: Anna Karenina, Amélie, V for vendetta.
Series: Hannibal, Penny Dreadful.
Brands: IW, JetJ, Victorian Maiden.
Western b: Ralph Lauren, Dolce Gabbana, Kate Spade.
Anime/manga: Evangelion, kuroko no basket, anything by Nakamura Azumiko.
Games: DMC 3, Silent Hill 2.
Writers: F. Dostoyevsky, Victor Hugo, Voltaire.
I guess someone to talk to about lolita and Japanese stuff in general, since I don't know anyone with those interest.
I have the feel that I was some sort of militar in my other life, although I consider myself very feminine.
>Skype/email
My tumblr is: theclassicalmaiden

I'd love to have some cgl friends.
>>
>>8927149
sorry I'm just seeing this anon

I didn't think anyone would be interested in me

[email protected] if you're still interested
>>
File: happy-astronaut.jpg (60 KB, 633x359) Image search: [Google]
happy-astronaut.jpg
60 KB, 633x359
>ASL
23/f/Estonia
General Jfash I guess, the Harajuku batshit insane stuff. I need Uchuu to become a thing. I used to cosplay but gave up after I realized my gender isn't Japanese.
>other hobbies/interests
Bookbinding, general DIY like jewelry and accessories, drawing, painting, photography, making gifs. I dabble in all kinds of visual hobbies.
Movies: Spun, Mind Game. Artists: Kim Jung Gi, Ashley Wood. Vidya: AOM and Riichi Mahjong I guess? I sometimes play on Tenhou. Portal 2 gave me vertigo so I've been a filthy casual ever since.
Locals. There must be more lurking.
I love glitter and magical girl wank.
>Skype/email
insta @kaleidoskask
>>
>>8932010
<3
>>8933116
got it, followed you
>>8933129
followed!
>>
>>8919979
okay you say this like no one else has ever heard of marina and the diamonds and I'm honestly confused, everyone and their grandma listens to them?
>>
File: 1458765205703.png (490 KB, 460x431) Image search: [Google]
1458765205703.png
490 KB, 460x431
Here goes nothing.

>ASL
22/m/tx
Cosplay
>other hobbies/interests
Cooking, walking, vidya, animu
Movie: ..I don't know
Vidya: Dark Souls series
Music: Avenged Sevenfold
Shows: House MD
Anime: Mirai Nikki
Looking into making cosplaying friends and learn the ways of cosplaying as I do not know where to start
I'll be a bit slow in replying.. I hardly lurk here until cons in my town are close and that nobody of my old friends uses email/skype anymore so I forget I even have it
>Skype/email
Skype - scarlet66621
Email - [email protected]
>>
>>8919488
>>8924096
>>8923945
y'all have good taste in vidya
>>
>>8919488
>Dark Cloud
my man
>>
>ASL
20/F/Western Massachusetts
Lolita
>other hobbies/interests
I'm a casual vulture culture enthusiast. Videogames are cool too.
Movies - I saw Oldboy recently so that's what I can think of. Ghostfruits is a fun art collective, and I like Dwarf Fortress.
I'm down for anything
I have carpal tunnel in both my wrists.
>Skype/email
Ask me for it.
>>
File: 1446776875780.jpg (584 KB, 1500x1159) Image search: [Google]
1446776875780.jpg
584 KB, 1500x1159
>ASL
almost 21/F/Texas
Lolita and working on mehera! I'm going to do some couple cosplay but it's not my main interest sorry
>other hobbies/interests
is it sad to say that i don't really do much else? Mostly preoccupied with school and family/friends. I like anime but I have really bad memory and struggle to finish/keep up with my backlog whoops. I enjoy talking about other's interests like video games, beauty products, etc since I like to learn from others.
>Movies: Horrors, Romcoms, Futuristic Thrillers
I can't really pinpoint which are my favorites sorry. Victorian themes, sentient robots, and movies that make you break down and cry are generally a hit with me. I also enjoy watching cheesy low budget movies too.
>Artists
Miss-Octopie, pastelboy, that one anon in the menhera thread, and more i can't recall
In general, I like cute things, spooky stuff, and everything in between. A particular style I have a weak spot for is Art Nouveau.
For Writers, my faves are peeps like Edgar A. Poe and Ray Bradbury
>Vidya
no time no money so i don't play, but I'm pretty casual and enjoy most nintendo stuff.
>Anime
Zero no Tsukaima, Bokura ga Ita, Idolm@ster, Toradora, Lucky Star, Beyond the Boundary are a few examples
only friends, looking to chat in my free time. No flirting, I'm practically engaged :^)
I'm really forgetful if you haven't been able to see that already. Please bear with me in case I forget and repeat things or anything! I'm also a busy and exhausted college student so i might fall asleep on you, just don't think i'm ignoring you and we good
>Skype/email
Skype: x-mizutama-x (current name is Pearl Princess, location in Houston)
email: rather not email, if you have line, it's tsunderelolita
>>
>>8918374
>ASL
19/F/Florida (Sarasota)

Cosplay, but I've been taking a bit of a break from things lately.

>other hobbies/interests
I love video games a lot! Especially Nintendo and I'm working on my game collection and I collect all kinds of Nintendo games, from NES to the Wii U, I also have a huge figure collection. I practice Karate as well and I work part time at a Ben and Jerry's. I'm an environmental science major so I'm pretty fired up about environmental and ecological problems if people wanna talk about those.

movies: I really like Wreck it Ralph and Up, I like animated movies a lot because I'm a babby.
games: Too many! My top 10 are as follows in no particular order: Mother 3, Kid Icarus Uprising, Windwaker, Okami, Bayonetta, Xenoblade Chronicles, Pokémon Emerald, Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door, Kirby Superstar Ultra, and either A Link to the Past or A Link Between Worlds. My favourites do change sometimes though!
anime: I'm a bit out of the loop, but I love Osomatsu-san, Madoka, Dragonball (classic ver, Z is fun but the original has a special place in my heart) and I'm kind of blanking right now.
Shows: Trailer Park Boys, It's Always Sunny, Classic Simpsons (the really early seasons), and Arrested Development to name a few.

Friends! I'd like to meet up with some seagulls at cons and exchange tips and have cool conversations. Also to share stories and salt. I'd also like some pointers on skin care and fashion because I've defaulted to hoodies and jeans for the longest time and I wanna be a qt3.14.

I spend way too much money on video games and video game accessories. (http://kyubeon.tumblr.com/tagged/mycollection) I haven't updated it with all of my cool new stuff but I will!
>Skype/email
>skype
chespins
>tumblr
kyubeon.tumblr.com
I can share other social media stuff later too!
>>
File: 1414451067905.jpg (29 KB, 968x544) Image search: [Google]
1414451067905.jpg
29 KB, 968x544
>ASL
18/f/scandinavia
mostly cosplay, I'm interested in lolita, decora and mori but haven't got around to wearing it a lot yet
>other hobbies/interests
I draw a lot, read horror manga, watch anime and play games
movies: studio ghibli stuff, Hot fuzz, probably others I can't remember rn
Anime: Death Parade, One Piece, Hetalia, Osomatsu-san
Manga: a lot of horror genre, kamisama no iutoori(+ni), One punch man, Tenkuu Shinpan, Yaribu
Vidya: dofus, WAKFU, lost in blue, dangan ronpa series, dynasty warriors etc. I recently started playing avalon code.
I'd love to gush about WAKFU/Dofus or Kamisama no iutoori with someone but if you're not into it that's fine too. J-fash people are alright too!
Not looking for romantic relationships only friends, doesn't matter where in the world you're from.
I'm a bit shy in the start probably but if we get the ball rolling talking about some animu/manga or vidya shit I'm ready.
>Skype/email
email: [email protected]
if we hit it off well we can share skype
>>
File: 1411975312370.jpg (240 KB, 1078x1600) Image search: [Google]
1411975312370.jpg
240 KB, 1078x1600
>ASL
18/F/ Florida

>cosplay or lolita
changing styles to old school

>other hobbies/interests
Drawing, Music, learning Japanese,figures, and watching weird surreal art/ Japanese films and anime/ manga (mostly manga though)

movies- The holy mountain, The craft, and Prince of Egypt Jimmy Timmy power hour.

Artists- GFOTY, Soapland Momiyama, Of Montreal, Frenesci and Jossip on deck and DJ Technorch

Vidya- Monster hunter, Styles savvy, rune Factory(basic ds stuff and then just VN's in generally)

People around my age range (no higher than 20 yrs) but other than that I'm open to anyone!

it'd be cool to find other people to draw and watch weird movies with online. I'm super into horror films and euro guro and all that jazz and it would be cool to find someone who likes horror things aswell. I'm also a pretty peppy person in general so if you can deal with all my energy thatd be cool.

>Skype/email
Skype DaintyTruffle
>>
File: 1457510545932.jpg (27 KB, 209x360) Image search: [Google]
1457510545932.jpg
27 KB, 209x360
>ASL

18/ F / Arg

I can't afford anything but I still into jfashion like menhera, gyaru, shironuri, uchuu kei and more

>other hobbies/interests

Drawing mostly the time and I really like sfx make up

Movies: I don't really watch a lot when I do are horror movies in general
Anime: Haikyuu, Evangelion, Love Live, AKB0048, Shirobako and waaaay more
Artists: Marina and the diamonds, kpop (boybands mostly) Lana del rey, Melanie Martinez and Crystal castles
vidya: I can't play too much so I stick with old ones when I was a I child like crash bandicoot and such

Friends, I dont care about your age, gender or anything Im bored to be alone desu

I suck at making friends thats why Im alone lol

>Skype: budindepollo
>>
>>8923059
Skype is unidentifiedflyingegg

Sorry I didn't see this lil now!
>>
>>8939137
>no higher than 20 yrs
suuure you're 18 lmao
>>
File: soniamdisapponted.png (795 KB, 1149x862) Image search: [Google]
soniamdisapponted.png
795 KB, 1149x862
>ASL
20/F/CA

Lolita getting into menhera. I do enjoy looking at other jfashions and is mildly interested in cosplay, currently making an itabag

>other hobbies/interests
drawing (crappy), collect L.E. for vidya games, manga, anime, going to local video game/artist galleries near my city, rhtythm games like sound voltex and pump it up

movies: anything ghibli, REDLINE (anime movie), Tekkonkinkreet, Hot Fuzz, Sharknado,

artist: DJ Technorch, GOATBED, D.Watt, Zektbach, SLAKE, Daft Punk, still heavily into Vocaloid if that counts

vidya games: Dramatical Murder, Monster Hunter, Dangan Ronpa, SMT IV, Persona 3/4, Conception 2, Hakuouki, Pump it Up, Sound Voltex, Museca, Last of Us, I like watching people play beatmania IIDX and Silent Hill cause I suck at it

anime: OPM, osomatsu-san, FLCL, Space Dandy, Hunter x Hunter, Yu-gi-oh, NGE, Eden of the East, Nana, Ouran, you get the idea.

Just looking for friends don't care if male or female. Not looking for a romance and no SJWs.

I ask to many questions at first but once you get to know me and I get to know you, get ready for someone who enjoys to talk a lot. Also I have too many hobbies.

>Skype/email
[email protected]

tumblr is avaressa
>>
>>8939847
>going to local video game/artist galleries near my city

Are you in SoCal? If so I need a buddy too do this specific activity with
>>
>>8939876
Yes I am in SoCal! I believe by the sound of this, you might know which galleries I am talking about, I need a buddy for these events too.
>>
File: 888.jpg (42 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
888.jpg
42 KB, 800x534
>ASL
22/F/BC, Canada

Cosplayer. I do like Gothic Lolita & Menhera-Kei but I don't wear it. But I'd like to someday.

>other hobbies/interests
Reading, learning about medical stuff, overanaylzing fictional characters/stories, psychology, horror, fashion, baking.

Movies: Black Swan, Perfect Blue & Friday the 13th. Really like asian horror flicks.

Anime/manga: Watamote, Monster, Berserk (although I haven't read any updates in a long ass time), Madoka Magica, Evangelion, Welcome to the NHK, etc.

Vidya: Fallout, Earthbound, Resident Evil, Undertale, Dragon Age, Animal Crossing, Silent Hill. Play a lot of RPGs mostly,

Looking for some more cool people to talk with, mostly! If you happen to live in the area it'd also be super cool to maybe attend a con or even cosplay together. I'm also working on an Undertale cosplay right now and I'd love someone to give me feed back on it. I'd like to do a decent job.

I can be really supportive and do my best to help you find tutorials/advice for working on stuff with cosplay and I think I have pretty decent taste in fashion so I can help out with coords. Plus I tend to be online a lot, so I can talk whenever.

I also love talking about all kinds of dorky fandom bullshit.

>Skype/email
Tumblr: http://alice-nineteenth.tumblr.com/

Self-posting since It's board related and I couldn't decide on a funny picture.
>>
19/F/Pennsylvania
>cosplay or lolita
Fairy kei!
>other hobbies/interests
I like to cosplay and go to conventions and I mostly watch anime
HunterxHunter is the best anime ever and Kick Ass is my favorite movie, I only game casually
I am looking for friends into any Jfashion style or like to cosplay who live near Philadelphia and would maybe want to be IRL friends! I don't know enough people in real life who share my interests
I love making things!! A crafting buddy would be fun too
>Skype/email
[email protected]
>>
File: 1455379508190.gif (514 KB, 221x231) Image search: [Google]
1455379508190.gif
514 KB, 221x231
>ASL
20/M/SoCal
Cosplay, specially crossplay
>other hobbies/interests
I like cars, music, space stuff, and biking
movies: 2001, Madoka Magica: Rebellion, Pacific Rim
music: I like really extreme metal (death, black, grind and some deathcore) I also like FEMM
vidya: I don't play much vidya but I like 2hu although im more of a secondary
anime: Madoka Magica, Nichijou, Mawaru Penguindrum, Detroit Metal City
looking for friends to talk about stuff with I guess. Also would be cool to have a crossplay friend for advice. No one thirsty pls. Also no drama.
Sorry if I seem like a sadboy/am hard to talk to. I'm just really awkward when I first start talking to people.
>Skype/email
[email protected]
>>
>>8939791
Fight me famila, heres my blog if your not sure juice-kaboose.tumblr.com and send me an ask or something. Unless you mean im younger then oh well...
>>
I just want some gulls to play wii u with.
Mainly splatoon and pokken.
Please.

nnid: HappyMarmalade
>>
>>8926368
I feel you on this. I'm M but I like having a mix of M and F perspectives. It offers a much wider range of opinions and views.
>>
File: i'mdying.png (136 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
i'mdying.png
136 KB, 500x281
>ASL
22/M/IL
Lolita! I used to cosplay a lot more a few years ago and I miss it alot but I hadn't been feeling inspired by it for a while.
>other hobbies/interests
Make up, writing, hiking, animals (mainly dogs and cats), RPDR, I also like collecting figures, Tsum tsum, pops, and plushies.
Movies: Howl's Moving Castle and Kiki's Delivery Service, Tangled, Anything Horror
Music: I like pop music.
Anime: Fruits Basket, Princess Jellyfish, SM, PMMM, Bleach..to name a few
Video Games: Animal Crossing, Zelda, Horror, Life Is Strange, Skyrim
Friends are good. M or F.
I'm pretty funny, or so I've been told. Pic related is my face any time a photo is taken.
>Skype/email
harajukucrackwhore is my skype.
>>
>>8922765
I don't think I fit with what you're looking for (don't actively j-fash), but I just want to say that I love all your favourite artists, especially
>Chris Riddell
I never expected his name to pop up on cgl
He is literally the illustrator of my childhood
>>
File: 1459223344189.gif (882 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1459223344189.gif
882 KB, 500x500
>ASL
18, M, NYC
Cosplay, but I think lolita is adorable
>other hobbies/interests
Drawing, vidya, lifting, anime, cartoons, history, politics
Shows: Netflix Daredevil, Steven Universe, Gravity Falls
Movies: Way too big to list, just message me about it
Music: Metal, weeb music, video game ost's, pop, edm
Vidya: STALKER series, Street Fighter, Terraria, tf2
People to discuss cosplay with, people who like talking about anime, fellow artists
I'm going to comic con NY if anybody else is!
I'll try my best not to be awkward in conversations
>Skype/email
>>
>ASL
25/F/upstate NY

Cosplay, but not as often as I used to

>other hobbies/interests
Make up, vidya, lifting, drawing, reading

Movies: LotR, Rocky Horror, Kill Bill, MST3K-type stuff
TV: Buffy, SPN, Justice League / Batman cartoons
Vidya: Fire Emblem series (largely the older stuff), Dragon Age, Mass Effect, Animal Crossing (but mostly HHD now so I don't have to stress about bells)
Music: Wintersun, Equilibrium, David Bowie, classical stuff

Looking for friends around my age to talk about girly stuff with, mostly. Everyone I work with is dudes, and it's hard to meet people.
Not looking for romance.

I work weird/long hours so I'm crap at being online sometimes.

>Skype/email
I'd post tumblr... ? Don't really use skype anymore or have a throwaway email.
>>
File: nanako_16.png (424 KB, 1114x1600) Image search: [Google]
nanako_16.png
424 KB, 1114x1600
>ASL
18/m/""""""""great"""""""" britain
bought a cosplay a year ago but still haven't worn it yet
>other hobbies/interests
anime mango surf skate going /out/ and staying /in/ for extended durations
watering my cactus
>movies
cult movies from the uk and japan like quadrophenia and battle royale
>artists
pretty open to most music as long as it isn't too loud
if i had to name i guess music like sotaisei riron
>vidya
enjoy most games got a steam if you want something specific
>what are you looking for
local and international friends (male and female) to converse with
>what are you not looking for
dunno
im a hafu
>Skype/email
pgn.png
>>
>ASL
23/F/socal
Cosplay, fandom fashion, occassionally fairy kei or lolita, I think menhera is cool
>other hobbies/interests
websurfing, playing cute apps, cartoons are amazing, vidya

Honestly, I'm looking to make a guy friend into crossplay, because i'm sort of andro looking and use a lot of crossdressing (mtf) tips every day.

can't be racist (odd qualifier I know), and i'm not looking for romance.

I browse /cgl/, /co/, and sometimes /x/
I'm pretty awkward and it takes me a while to open up, so my apologies in advance.
I'm always willing to lend a listening ear- hopefully whoever adds me whill have steam
>Skype/email
[email protected]
>>
>>8940450
>can't be racist (odd qualifier I know)
That's actually a pretty normal qualifier.
>>
>>8939137
Mind if I add you on skype? I'm >>8928933 by the way! I've been wanting to have like drawing sesh with someone while watching movies
>>
>>8940494
Go ahead! I'm always open to friends~
>>
>ASL
20/M/NZ
Any and all
>other hobbies/interests
/o/, /g/, /biz/
Children of men, cloud rap, dmm
A cutie to buy stuff for
I own 2 houses and a nice car
>Skype/email
druadal is skype
>>
>>8940929
please kill yourself
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 94

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.