[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Embarrassing Friends Thead!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 23
File: 3rdhandembarassment.jpg (40 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
3rdhandembarassment.jpg
40 KB, 500x375
Abandoning old thread!

How do you deal with friends who are bad or embarrassing in cosplay or lolita? Try to help? Sugar coat it? Ignore it all together to spare their feelings? What do you do if they don't listen?

>have close friend into cosplay
>all her cosplays up till a year ago are bought
>starts making her own
>asks me for help
>i send her tutorials and try to organize sewing/crafting sessions
>she is cheap as fuck
>wants to make cosplays with full props for less than $50
>doesn't want to use techniques to make good props so she can save money
>makes everything out of straight eva foam and nothing else
>cuts every corner in the book when sewing
>buys terrible cheap wigs
>gets sad when her friends get more compliments/photos
>has been 'going to quit cosplay' after every con

I will never understand people who ask for help only to do almost the exact opposite thing. I seriously just want to tell her to quit the next time she brings it up.

Anyone else have any stories.
>>
Going to repost what I said in the other thread.

I've been trying to friend some people at my local cosplay community and I'm finding it hard to not comment on their makeup or wig styling.

Like, I'm not friends enough with them to give advice and constructive criticism, but it kills me to watch them ruin a good costume by lining their eyes with bright white eyeliner or not cutting their wigs' bangs.

Does anyone have tips on how to deal with this? Should I just keep my mouth shut? I don't want to come across as a nitpicker or anything, I just want them to get better and hopefully bond with them in the process.
>>
>>8847188
You got me anon, here come a few

Knew a girl in highschool that was into the same series as me, but she always made them into 2edgy4me version. Like the whole punk!genderbent!goth!charactername shit with stuff bought from thrift stores and hot topic and acted super high and mighty about her 'skills', then complained when she didn't get as many photos as I did cosplaying a normal design with quality material.

Also in highschool, another similar story (I attracted crazies in highschool, its was bad) literally told contradicting stories every day abt how her mother was abusive, then the next day saying her dad was abusive and her mom was the only person who she trusted. Long story short, she was probably actually delusional. Had horrible hygiene and somehow found out I was into cosplay, told me she was cosplaying some anime girl (it wasn't vampire knight, but something on that level) at a local con and begged to meet up with me. I silenced my phone all day and spent the day avoiding her.

last story- in middle school, had two friends who only cosplayed hetalia and yaoi series. They always crossplayed and never put effort into passing, it was sad. Bonus- they ran around the track at PE yelling 'YAOI' really loudly, but that's breaching more into horror story territory.
>>
>>8847195
michelle phan syndrome is a bane on the community, not entirely sure how to help with that. but as someone who always gets roped into styling wigs or teaching people how, the easiest way to help them is to actually ask them how they did it. a simple 'how'd you cut your bangs' or even asking them if they did at all will usually help. it gest them to say they didn't cause they didn't want to ruin the wig, then you jumping in can seem more like a helping hand than a critique or nitpick. also mentioning that it is pretty daunting to cut bangs is reassuring that everyone went through the same thing.
>>
What do you do with copycats?

This may seem it's in the wrong place but a 'friend' (our parents are friends, spent a lot of time together as kids) is intent on wearing lolita. Normally I'd be happy to lead someone down the path of frills but this is like the third subfashion she's gotten into after seeing me wearing it, I'm starting to get concerned.
>>
>>8847206
well, think, why is she doing it? is she trying to 1 up you, does she admire you, or is she confused about how she wants to dress and thinks you're bandwagoning, so is following your lead?

it kind of depends on why she's doing it. hopefully if you assess the situation you can figure out how to confront her. maybe just ask in a nice way at first, even if she's annoying it might be cause she admires you and that'll atleast be something.
>>
>>8847199
also forgot to note that i tried helping and suggesting places for them to buy quality wigs, good makeup techniques, but they never even listened. why is it always the worst ones that think they're the best?
>>
>>8847206
Wow, that sucks, anon.
I think it's better to let them do what they want, if she's good, nice, if she sucks, she will be the one ridiculing herself.

Don't forget to give her some advice, she might listen to you.

Also, maybe she wants to get closer to you, to understand you.
>>
Alright heres a story for you anons,

>Last year, have an online friend who's going to go to the same local con as me, decide we should meet up and hang
>She doesn't have a ride to get there and lives too far from me for me to pick her up
>She keeps asking me she needs a ride, me trying to be a helpful and nice person, know another friend who lives near and is going to same con, ask him if he could give her a ride
>Friend is nice enough to give her a ride, meanwhile she complains the entire time about that he was too slow and late in getting to the con ect, generally not appreciative at all
>She gets to the con and we meet up, oh god she's pretty annoying, but be nice and chat for a bit before I head back to my hotel
>Friend who gave her a ride messages me and tells me she doesnt even have a fucking hotel room for the night and is basically forcing her way in staying with him and his gf in their hotel room
>Feel like shit bc I put him in an awful situation and apologize profusely that I had no idea
>Spend rest of con trying to avoid her because she's loud, rude and abnoxious as fuck. Complains she doesn't have money for shit ( hotel, ride, food??) but is buying tons of shit in the artist alley and dealers room

I now realize I was pretty dumb a possibly a bit desperate for some friends to hang with at a con. Goddamn anons, never fucking again.

Best part of all of this after the con she went off about how horrible of a person I am for ignoring her and not talking to her again.
>>
>>8847231
I feel like an asshole whenever I say this, but I would never allow someone to just crash in my room. Even if they complain that they have no where else to go, I'd just tell them that the room is too full and my other roommates would be pissed because they payed. I'm generally a nice person, but that's one of my pet peeves
>>
>>8847237
No I totally agree with you there anon, I don't think that's an asshole move at all.
>>
>>8847195
If you aren't close friends with them I would keep my mouth shut at this point. If you end becoming better friends with them then maybe you can suggest some things.
>>
>>8847218
the weird thing is, she's got literally no reason to 1 up me or admire me. It's not like she's some friendless awkward kid, we're both in our mid 20's, she's a nursing student with tons of closer friends, but ever since we were teenagers she's been doing this.
>>
Anyone else have friends try to pull them down?
I take my costumes fairly seriously. I have fun with detail and precision and craft. Most of my friends are more like "whatever who cares", and that's fine, I only ever comment when asked and keep their goals in mind.
But I'm really sick of getting shit for taking mine seriously. "anon, no one will notice" "anon, can't you just leave it off" "anon, you don't have to wear a wig", and then getting pissy when I say I really want to do it my way
It's my costume, and if I said "maybe you shouldn't use puffy paint for everything" or "maybe don't buy the $7 wig from amazon", I'd be an elitist bitch.
>>
>>8847272
That sucks anon. Maybe try to expand your friend circle to include more like minded people
>>
File: 1438758218313.gif (2 MB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
1438758218313.gif
2 MB, 400x224
Goddamn y’all I need to vent right now even if that makes me a rotten twofaced bitch who needs to drink bleach or whatever
>have good friend
>was into lolita before I met her, she got me into cosplay as well since I could sew already
>regularly cosplay together
>she’s in her early thirties and has a well-paying part-time office job
>I’m in my early twenties and am an overworked full-time grad student
>she has a lot of disposable income and plenty of time to work on cosplays whereas I have to budget really hard for my hobbies and work 60 hours a week
>somehow I’m still the person who ends up doing most of the work since I’m more skilled than she is and I keep having to pick up her slack
>constantly have to work at convincing her to spend money on quality materials instead of trying to make a royal Victorian wedding gown out of two yards of cheap costume satin and quilting cotton because “no one will know the difference!”
>also refuses to accept that actually sewing and hemming her costume would look better than hotglueing everything together
>whenever we get to the con and she realizes that my costumes get a much better reception than hers she starts moping around
>at the end of the day she always manages to convince herself that it’s not because her costume is a bag of hotglued satin but because she’s fat
>“Pfft who cares what fatphobic bullies think, right Anon?”
>now she suddenly wants to get into lolita and join the local comm
Help me anons! Our local community is honestly very nice but I doubt they’re going to be as patient with her as I’ve been. At some point someone is going to tell her that her hotglued satin bag dresses aren’t as great as she thinks they are and her soul will be crushed.
>>
>>8847199
How old are so your friends watched Hetalia in middle school ? I was in high school when it got "big" and I only knew it from extremely nerdy friends
>>
>>8847725
>>
>>8847800
Fair enough I'm turning 21.
>>
>>8847707
Maybe once other people tell her she's not that good she'll actually pay attention? Especially if it's "It's not cause you're fat, just use better materials."

I don't usually critique my friends' cosplays because usually I don't need to or it's more of just quick suggestions, and they always are grateful, even if the suggestion is not the way they were going with a cosplay and don't use it.

But one friend. Oh boy, anons. Say anything and it's a personal attack. I've just decided to let her be sub-par and wait until maybe someone else or herself notices what's wrong and makes a move to fix it. Then she won't think it was personal.
>>
>>8847917
>>8847707
I've had too many friends like this, they can't understand why they get made fun of or why they don't get any attention, even though their costumes/outfits/everything is shit and they won't put in effort.
Eventually you just gotta accept that you can't help some people. Let them be shit if they won't accept your criticism. You'll look even more fab by comparison, at least.
>>
I just ignore and abandon them at the con.

I also try to make sure they never know about my convention and room plans because holy shit I'm not traveling nor rooming with anymore autstic ass idiots.
>>
>>8847272
Have you tried to make a point of how fun it is for you to worry about the details? I've known some people like that and maybe they are just worried you're stressing yourself out with "irrelevant shit".

Or maybe I'm giving them too much credit.
>>
>Me and few of my friends are planing to have a cosplay group
>One of the friends is type that always starts doing things too late so me the others were worried if she'd make her cosplay on time
>On the day of the con our friend texts that she had some problems, but she got her cosplay done so we're relieved
>We meet her at the con and her costume looks bad and it's missing so many things and one of them is her jacket's sleeves...
>"My sleeves were too small so I decided to make this a vest!"

We're still friends but I'm not making any group or pair cosplays with her again....
>>
>>8847725
I'm 18 and when I was in middle school Hetalia got big, so most of my former Hetalia pals are around the 17-19 age range
>>
I spare her feelings. Ignore people who make fun of her, but I do know. I know she dresses badly, but she doesn't listen to me and she's fragile so I spare her and protect her.
>>
>Friend asks me to help her with makeup and taking better coord photos.
>She has clear skin with some reddish patches so I recommend trying a colour corrector palette bb cream, concealer, powder and then I can show her how to contour.
>Show her good poses for girls with long faces.
>Take a few coord shots and show her how to adjust her head several times.
>In every fucking photo she's looking dead on at the camera with her chin stuck out, she declined to wear anything but a concealer, powder and eye makeup so she looks super flushed.
>Fuck it.
>>
a friend of mine is sort of an awkward dude, unfortunately he is fat and not the most attractive so when we're trying to socalize at cons he often lacks things to contriubute so he just. stands there.
>>
>>8847195
Become close friends with the most tolerable people. Going off OP's example, get more compliments/pics/attention. Naturally, because all of us cosplayers are attention whores, they will want to know what you did to look better and more professional. Then open the tutorial and gentle critique floodgates.
>>
>>8851269
Hah, sounds like me.

Hopefully this diet continues to go well and I reach my goal weight before June.
>>
>Con is coming up, an ex is attending w own friends, they message me asking for wig help at the con
>"sure anon"
>show up to help out, wig handed to me was actually just a massive tangled mess, to the point where the knots were so large and disgusting you'd have to cut them out.
>hands me wig, sits down on their ass and says "i figured you could just brush it for me"
>"..."
>brush it for a little before telling them the wig was not salvageable without some extensive work, but tells them how to fix it (bc spending hours of my con to detangle a rats nest of a wig is not why I was there)
>they get kinda huffy and just say "fine" as I start to leave
>minutes later send me a very passive aggressive message saying how they dont want to see me at all during the con and I ruined the wig and their experience
>actively acts like a 14 y/o whining like I seeked them out to ruin their time despite literally not seeing them at all after helping them and them being a very capable adult.
>ok buddy

tl;dr there was more dramu but it was all really petty and super laughable and I had a way fun con
>>
>>8847206
Copy cats are annoying as hell. But if you take the adult stand, she probably wants to get into it just to have more things in common with you? When you think about it, lolitas as always on the search for good friends in the same fashion, this could be a good opportunity to have that friend?
But...if she just wants to bandwagon it, direct her to brand new burando, the costs should put her off, and teach her about the basics, etiquettes etc...see how she holds up.
>>
Oh good! I found the right thread!

I haven't been on EGL in a while though I've been practicing lolita as time allows.

This is half-vent, half hoping for commiseration / shared experiences, and half asking for advice because I've dug a hole I can't get out of.

So I became the de-facto lolita expert of my nerd-group despite being a relative novice. I have tried to keep them in line so they don't get made fun of or look dumb, but I'm at the end of my ability.

I told them not to FUCKING order from milanoo. I explained how chinese aggregate malls work, that they have no idea the quality etc. I offered to do a bodyline order for the beginners of the group. I posted on the FB chats reccing EGL_comm_sales.... I've been out of the loop so long I don't even know if bodyline is still the "ugh, if you HAVE TO cheap out..." choice.

Every single time I see them they've found a new "milanoo" type site. Also, I often only find out AFTER they've actually placed an order, and then I feel obligated to be supportive when a shitty petticoat (more like a slip) shows up in the mail a month later with an elastic-waist shiny skirt.

DESU they've been so shitty so far that no one would event recognize them as lolita... which I think affords them a level of protection.... but they are starting to talk about joining the local meetups and teas etc.... They've built up closets of shit and think they're "ready" because they have enough pieces for a coord.

I know they're going to get fucking reamed if they show their faces... I'm embarrassed by association as well. And I know someone is going to bitchily take them down a notch because they can't shut their mouths about how frugally they've built up their closet.

I've been too supportive and now I need to back-pedal, but I don't know how. What do I do?
>>
>>8853801
Oh, this is coming to a head because I was spitballing the idea of doing a Lolita 101 panel at a VERY SMALL local con that just started up and had zero lolita stuff this year.

And my friends want to "guest star" or whatever.

They are seriously delusional & I would lose all credibility and be laughed at myself if they were on-stage. I'm uncomfortable with them even coming to support me, because basically everything I'd be saying would be a direct attack.
>>
>>8853801
okay Anon first of all, I'm glad you recognize that you dug this hole yourself. Secondly, and it's been said before, you can't help people who don't want to be helped. At this point I think the kindest thing would be to let them be reamed, maybe it'll force them to get better, maybe they'll quit. Either way you tried your best let the professionals take it from here
>>
>>8853801
I think someone made a list of all the milanoo sock puppet type sites, not sure where it is but if someone does drop a link. That doesn't solve your problem but it might help.
>>
>>8854400
Oh there are actual sock-puppets now? I was wondering, since one friend just got an order in from an equally-unknown/shitty site, and 2 things were actually branded Milanoo..
>>
>>8854400
There are these two posts on EGL, if that helps:
http://egl.livejournal.com/15911979.html
http://egl.livejournal.com/18033026.html
>>
File: image.gif (715 KB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
715 KB, 500x200
>go to con with friend
>she does slutty batgirl she made herself in like a day
>i wear tv head my dad made for me as a gift
>its not the best but by normie standards its impressive
>get picture taken while friend only gets creepers
>she starts shoving herself into my pictures
>she even starts complaining to people taking pictures
>"oh heres ANOTHER person wanting HER picture"
>mfw
>>
>>8851960
I want to know about that petty drama, anon
>>
>>8851921
Good luck anon! That stuff is tough but I'm sure you can do it.
>>
>>8847237
Not an asshole move. Unless a close friend had a legitimate emergency I wouldn't let them crash. It's not fair to those who paid.
>>
>>8847707
Hey, maybe if her soul gets crushed she'll learn it's because her dresses suck and that she should listen to you.
>>
>>8854703
>>8854708
Let me die, I did this in two threads today after dropping my email for someone who wanted a shopping service from my city and forgot it was still up.
>>
>>8847186
>using this pic
ilu op
>>
Got a friend who never makes their own cosplays (I make almost all of her props) but claims that it's all her work. The one time I didn't have time to help make her cosplay due to work, she starts crying and screaming saying I'm a terrible friend and that I should die.
When she talks to a guy she likes she'll put on this high pitched voice and nuzzle into his arm like some cat. It's super odd.
She once brought a random guy into our hotel room too, and when I asked her to get him to leave (it was 3am, me and my girlfriend were trying to sleep) she started the screaming fit again which ended up in security being called.
I really want to just give up being friends with her. She shouts at me over stupid shut, like my just liking her selfie and not reblogging it.
The only thing stopping me is the fact that every time I go to, she threatens to kill herself and that she probably has aspergers or something.
>>
>>8847186
>i send her tutorials and try to organize sewing/crafting sessions

Would you mind posting some of those here? I'd really like to sew a men's formal suit and some armor stuff but I have absolutely no idea where to begin, I've never even touched a sewing machine before
>>
>>8854941
Anon you would be better off without her and you know it. I very much doubt she would kill herself if you dropped her but even if she did, it would be in no way your fault. She clearly has some issues and there's nothing wrong with putting your own wellbeing before others.
>>
>>8854941
It's not your responsibility to keep them from killing themselves. She's manipulative and would be better off with professional help if she is serious about those comments. Just drop contact.
>>
>>8854941
That's not a friend, Anon. You can't let someone treat you that way and keep you around with threats. If you really think she'll kill herself if you stop letting her use you, Baker Act her if that's something that exists where you live.
>>
>>8851351
Hahaha I'm dying to post a picture comparing myself of two years ago wearing an unstyled wig and a more recent one with the same wig but nicely cut and styled.

Maybe they will get the hint?
>>
>>8848515
Can you give me names of the lolitas with longer faces? I have such a hard time with finding good poses .
>>
>>8854941
remember, friendship is a two ways street. and it sounds like this chick isn't holding up her end in the slightest. you deserve to have friends who make you feel good and don't stress you out!
>>
>>8854941
Put yourself first, you shouldn't stay friends with someone who is treating you poorly out of fear for their mental health.

My ex threatened to kill himself when I got a new bf, and texted everyone to 'say goodbye'. His mum phoned me and told me that under no circumstances was I to 'go save him', she said if you know where he is to phone the police, and if I didn't know to just phone his dad (she was out of the country at the time). I called the cops and they found him with whiskey and a bottle of pills, took him for psychiatric assessment. Best decision I ever made and I think he'd agree now that it was for the the best, so I suggest you do the same. If they send threats, send the professionals to them, and stay away.
>>
>>8854941
Friends can be just as abusive as parents and lovers.
Honestly it sounded word for word like you were describing an old friend of mine, I got slightly worried until I remembered that a lot of people in the con scene truly are fucked up but are just good at hiding it.
>>
>>8854686
It's hard to sum up without completely outing them, and I think they still come to this board sometimes and I'd hate to "start more shit" although it'd be pretty hilarious.

To appease you a bit though they made vague tumblr posts about me (which were like the essence of "2006 Deviantart" passive aggressiveness. It was beautiful to witness) for the entire con which was even better because I don't use tumblr
>>
>>8854496
do you or anyone else know if my-lolita-dress is milanno as well? I know they try really hard to say they aren't and have a few reviews, but I don't feel like I can trust it still. I never bought lolita before and scared of accidentally buying from a milanno site.
>>
>>8859037
They're definately not. My-lolita-dress is a Taobao reseller. I think a lot of the confusion comes from typing 'my lolita dress' into google without the hyphens leads to some pretty shady stores.
>>
>>8859037
MLD is a Taobao reseller. I've heard that they can be a bit 'off' sometimes, some people don't like them for various reasons, but they're not associated with Milanoo in any way.
>>
>have a friend from high school that I don't keep up with (I didn't stay in touch with more than a handful of people)
>run into her at a convention a few years ago, talk briefly, add as friend on facebook for minimal contact
>the second hand embarrassment is so high
>girl posts terrible "comparison" makeup tests of her in ratty wigs, fandom inspired nail pictures, and closet/cosplay she wears to her work as a public school teacher
>my favorite, a photo of her staring straight ahead with her usual makeup except darker eyeshadow, a cheap brown wig with and the caption "a cookie for anyone who can guess the closet cosplay XD"
>several days later, still no guesses
I just kinda stay out of it because we're not close and she's having fun, but I physically cringe just about every time she comes up on my feed; I'm embarrassed enough to mention her like this but not mean enough to post pictures...
>>
>>8859190
>I'm embarrassed enough to mention her like this but not mean enough to post pictures...

Tease.
>>
not a friend but
>girl sees me in lolita and tells me excitedly how she's interested in it and wants to know more
>I tell her to sit next to me and I take out my sketchbook, literally draw out a lolita handbook right then and there
>handbook explains elements of a coord
>handbook explains dos and donts
>all with skeched out examples
>write down a list of helpful websites
>hand it to her
>she's starry eyed and thanks me greatly, then goes on her way.
>see her stop and talk to a bitch I really hate and point excitedly at me
oh no
>several months later, she bumps into me at an anime con
>tells me how she wore lolita to prom
i cringe immediately but am happy she's happy
>she pulls out her phone
oh god
>everything I said NOT to do she did.

let me paint a picture for you

>black sundress with synthetic lace hotglued all over it
>cat ears
>no petticoat
>peeptoe flats
>greasy hair
>all in the middle of a prom dancefloor

at this point, I gotta say something, I worked hard on that manual, wtf
>"you look so happy and cute, was my manual useful to you?"
>this special snowflake starts beaming"It was, I think I'll wear lolita lots more!"

shit I'm not even friends with this girl but its so annoying when someone ignores every bit of advice you give them. you can't do anything at that point.
>>
File: 1422925932220.jpg (25 KB, 550x366) Image search: [Google]
1422925932220.jpg
25 KB, 550x366
>>8848431
>former
:")

Storytime:
I basically was a massive weeb when I was about 11-12 and I dragged all of my friends down with me, but it was about a year later that I met a girl who I'll call A (for 'Annoying Idiot')

>be me, about 13, slowly coming out of my really bad weeb stage
>think shitty LARPing, bad fanfiction, the whole shebang
>meet A, she's a year below me
>"wow you should watch this anime!!!"
>she does
>literally the biggest fucking weeaboo I have ever laid eyes upon, startles me into self-reflection and self-loathing
>slowly cut off ties and eventually move schools
>start doing proper cosplays, elaborate and pretty much making myself unrecognisable, but still in the fandom I was in originally
>see reply for details :")
>go to a con, enjoying just chilling with other fans (by this point the fandom had quietened down a bit)
>hear the distinct, bone chilling screech that had haunted my weeb dreams
>A is cosplaying now, and she's cosplaying a shitty DMMD character
>she's just as much a weeb as before, with no signs of slowing down or lessening in any way
>have to casually turn my back to her and pretend to be busy on my phone, praying to our lord jesus christ that she doesn't recognise me
>she eventually fucks off
>shamefully explain to the group I was in that I had created that monster, and felt an incredible amount of shame to the point that I was unable to witness my own creation
>to this day cringe and want to die when thinking about the monstrosity that I unknowingly spawned
>mfw
>>
>>8853801
I don't think I'd let them get reamed so hard, you don't want to lose your friend group because *elitusts*. Show them my-lolita-dress (easy to use taobao reseller), show them bodyline, the ratuken site if you have to.

You could try to get together a themed meet with just the itas, but help(forcefully) plan their outfits ahead of time to fit your theme. Just to push them jn the right direction. Other then that, show them an Ita thread or two. They might come to their senses.
>>
>>8854941
I had an online friend who had a major crush on me and kept offering to buy me expensive cosplays and plane tickets to his place but he was extremely jealous of me having other friends, ended up telling me how he CUT himself over me having some playful banter on Tumblr with a friend, and stalked me for months on end after I cut him out of my life

The moral of the story here is friends can be abusive horrible people and while you should cut them out of your life, be prepared for lasting consequences like stalking
>>
>>8854941
Honestly, drop her.
I'm >>8856829

And my friend was the same way with the clingyness, insulted my boyfriends, tried to get me to hook up with her brother "so we could be close like a family" (wtf) and would scream when I didn't give her enough attention. but as soon as I insulted her, she dropped me next day.
>>
>>8859209
Something similar happened to me. Spent ages helping some girl find her dream dress, taught her how to taobao and I helped her pick out a cute coordinate, only for her to go to a con looking like pic.
>>
>>8860312
Oops, dropped pic.
>>
>>8860314
ignore shitty mask with coord

the person next to her needs to fucking stop with the concealer lips

Jesus, makes me want to punch someone in the tit
>>
>Normie: "What are you guys wearing?"
>Cringiest person in the group (usually the most ita one) "It's a Japanese street fashion called lolita...(5 minute speech)"
>tfw you just want to disengage and disassociate.
>>
>>8860349
I'm not the most outgoing person but I've learned to immediately talk over everyone whenever this happens and not shut up until they know I will not let them speak and the tourist hears enough and leaves. Itas always bring up anime and the book Lolita like what the fuck shut up right now. Here's how you handle it:
>We're a fashion club. We have a facebook page and organize meetups like tea parties or picnics or whatever. Yeah most of the dresses are from japan but there are lots of indie designers all over the place. Yeah it gets really hot sometimes, guess how many layers I'm wearing! There's stuff in the skirt, that's what makes it poofy! OK have a nice day.
>>
>>8847253
You could discourage her since she is a nursing student. The board of registered nursing don't like to play around and hold nurses to a high standard. Alot of places dislike it when you have social media, some won't even hire you if you even have a facebook account. You could say I'm not sure how employers feel about lolita, since many hospitals are conservative.

tl;dr lolita may bring unwanted attention to her career
>>
>>8860312
>>8860314
>mfw this just got posted in the WTF topic
I know you're bitter but no need to post her everywhere.
>>
Friend wears tail in public but claims he's not a furry or even a closet one, constantly bitches about how nice guys finish last, how he can't get a gf and then refuses to date anyone over 90 lbs despite himself starting to push 300.
>>
How do you guys deal with overbearing needy friends who try to drag you into their drama? They refuse to forget about me and PM me every time they see we are online at the same time. I'm not an emotional punching bag and they hardly treat me like a friend but won't take a hint.
>>
>>8860667
I'm going to assume there is more to your friendship than this and not ask why you're friends with him.
>>
>>8860685
have you heard of 'Greyrocking'? Basically if they won't take a hint and leave you alone, you become the most boring person they've ever encountered. Say nothing, give them nothing but monosyllabic answers . Once they've figured you're a lost cause they'll stop interacting with you.
>>
>>8860715
I've sort of tried that. To varying degrees of success. This one person is apparently very dense but we have like 60 mutual friends and I don't want it to become their problem. I've already been standoffish and curt when they start complaining.
>>
>>8860715
Then again maybe the problem is they used to be okay and I gave legit advice. That they ignored.
>>
>>8847707
>whenever we get to the con and she realizes that my costumes get a much better reception than hers she starts moping around
omgf are you me..? i have a friend who doesn't even put any effort into her costumes she's always like "meh, that'll do" while I work my ass off on my costumes and every little detail and she keeps whining why no one would take pictures of her kek
every damn con
>>
>>8860565
I honestly didn't even know it was there. It was posted in an ita thread a long time ago and a lot of people were commenting on how fucked it was. You do realise gulls save wtf worthy shit, right? Or are you not familiar with how this board generates new content in its wtf/ita/bad cosplay/bad makeup threads?

Calm down anon, more than one person can cringe at something.
>>
>>8860685
>>8860724

If she's just pestering you online it's pretty easy. Most messaging platforms have an invisible mode, or some other setting where other people never get to see if you're online or not. Set it so that you entire list of mutuals can't see if you're online or not, that way she doesn't feel offended that she's the only one who can't tell if you're online. Blame it on being online less frequently due to work or parents or something if you need to explain (I suggest not explaining at all.).

Offline, in person, you may just need to avoid them altogether, excuse yourself and leave whenever you see them.

As for the 60 mutuals catching flak, don't worry about them, they're free to greyrock her as well, if she isn't as deeply into complaining to them as she was into you she's not going to get very far anyway.
>>
Real friends give concrit
>>
>>8861623
Alright can do
I just am too busy honestly to deal with people messaging me at work with their sob stories and it's cringey. They're 24 and definitely should have a therapist but it's easier to stew in your own misery than get help I guess. Luckily at cons it's limited when I see them because I'm ducking out of group commitments.
>>
>>8862068
you've got to realise that sometimes friends wont even accept concrit, and will get butthurt when you try and give them advice, only for them to ignore it and mope around the whole day because no one will praise their half assed cosplay
>tfw been there done that
>>
>>8862377
They are not real friends anon. I've used to have "friends" like that and, they only use you to boost their ego. The moment you don't agree with them, you lose value to them and without honesty and being able to talk openly with each other the friendship will end in the superficial department. The friendship will continue on that level until they see no benefit in you anymore and they drop you off like a cold fish.
>>
File: 1449504548560.png (18 KB, 273x328) Image search: [Google]
1449504548560.png
18 KB, 273x328
Holy shit, there is so much sperg in this thread, how do you meet those people?
>>
>>8860322
but boys have no colour on their lips, anon!
>>
>>8862410

Anime and cosplaying has a lot of spergs. Most people I've met are cool and you can ignore the more annoying people, but the really bad eggs stick out.
>>
>>8855018
Teach me your ways.
>>
>>8862410
you either used to be a sperg and grew out of it, or it comes from meeting someone new, and only finding out later how cringey they are. I met a few people that I didn't realize how bad they were in the beginning, but after they let their true colours shine, I dropped them like a bad habit. You get stories like these from people who don't know how to do that, as you can clearly see in the majority of this thread.
>>
Hoping I don't get post deletion for this but I've been wanting to vent over an embarrassing friend for a while. She doesn't cosplay yet but she goes to conventions so it's still board related.

>used to hang out with weeb group as a teen
>only me and one other sane girl in group
>we break off and become BFFs for almost 10 years
>she doesn't cosplay/jfash but we traveled to a lot of conventions together and she's a would-be cosplay photographer
>within the past year I've moved away and don't see her regularly but talk online
>friendship immediately starts to go downhill
>apparently without me around she's started sliding into cringe territory or maybe I just never saw it at the time?

>gets heavily into adult coloring community
>starts talking about it like it's actually art
>compares it to me and her other friend's actual crafting
>try to be supportive because she uses it to cope with shitty home life but she's taking it way too seriously
>invite her to go to a convention with me and another friend since I haven't seen her in ages
>she goes back and forth for months over whether or not she can go
>finally have to tell her the room filled up because two other girls planned on coming
>last minute they end up flaking, room owner and me are stuck with having to foot the bill unless we get another roomie to split costs
>ask her if she still wants to go again, get a "No, I spent all my money on prismacolor stuff for my coloring and a printer to print off coloring sheets!" answer

>go to the con and have fun
>every hour on twitter she's complaining about how ALL her friends are at con and she's home alone
>keeps tweeting me during the con, I can't answer cause I'm doing stuff which makes her tweet more about how she's left behind

-cont
>>
>>8862586
>get home and she sends me a link for something I'd had my eye on for a bit
>tell her I can't buy it right then because I was broke but thanks!
>get snotty answer about how if I didn't spend so much money on craft supplies/cute stuff online, I wouldn't be complaining about being broke all the time
>we get into fight because she's from a poor family but just spent hundreds of dollars on a new laptop, camera, printer, and coloring supplies right before the convention
>she regularly complains about being too broke for stuff or how broke her family is
>tell her I'm only broke because I had to pay extra for the hotel room
>"Oh well I didn't know that, anon! I was on meds, you know how my mind gets mixed up on them!"

>things get smoothed over again because she's my only local friend
>go over to her house, get all her newly bought stuff shown off
>her multi-hundred dollar camera is just sitting on the floor
>hundred dollar coloring supplies tossed in a storage bin
>coloring sheets everywhere
>eat nothing but snacks I brought and instant mashed potatoes all weekend because she can't/doesn't want to cook
>really starting to hate those damn coloring books

>few weeks later her family is going through shit
>she's super depressed and I'm trying to be supportive
>is going on about borderline suicidal stuff
>is trying to emotionally drag me down with her
>ask for advice, get told to tell her that she needs to seek help because she's bipolar and off meds and worrying me by talking almost suicidal
>I tell her, get a manipulative response

-cont
>>
>>8862591
>"Oh anon, I'm just having a manic low and I'm on my period. I don't like how those pills make me feel and if I were going to kill myself I would leave a note and you'd be the first one to see it. If you're worried you can have my parents numbers so if I do, you can call them because you know it would take a while for me to overdose."
>freaking out because holy shit why would you put that on me?
>next day she just laughs it off and shows me more stuff she's colored

>after that I went back to barely speaking to her
>answer her in short answers, just trying to keep my distance
>slowly forget I was mad/upset with her in the first place
>start talking to her again, everything going good
>I ask her if she wants to go to convention with me again in the Fall
>I'm taking the bus since it's cheap but she refuses because "My mother won't pay for a bus ticket so I'll have to fly."
>airline ticket is over $150, bus is only $50 but ok, safety first is good I guess
>keeps talking about how she's going for sure
>tell her "Okay you'll need X amount for hotel, Y for badge, etc"
>"Oh well, I don't even know if I'll be able to go because of family issues."
>then why are you even saying you'll go?
>"Well it's less depressing if I act like I'm going!"
>mfw she was going to do a repeat of last year and now I realize last year she probably had no intentions of going then either
>get frustrated and tell her that she has to make up her mind because I don't want a repeat of last year
>"Well last year I had to stay home and watch the animals while my parents were gone!"
>no, last year you spent all your money on stuff and then couldn't go because you were broke and whined on twitter all weekend about it
>claims she was depressed and she doesn't like being left behind and forgotten which we did when we went to the convention without her and it's a real fear because she moved so much as a child

-cont
>>
>>8862592
>call her out on bullshit because I asked her twice to go so we didn't forget her or leave her behind
>"Well it's an irrational fear, it doesn't have to make sense, anon!"
>completely flips her story when I called her out, ok then
>go back to not talking to her
>she pops up out of the blue later on to show off her kigurumi purchase, plans on wearing it to the next convention she's going to
>worried that now she'll get into cosplay since she's talked about it for years
>can't add another level of stuff to whine/brag about on top of everything else
>can't break up friendship because in three months I have to spend a weekend at a convention in close proximity to her
>not sure if I'll fall back into the cycle of BFF or the con will be the tipping point where I just cut my losses

It's just a vicious cycle where we'll be fine and then she'll do/say something to piss me off and then we're back to normal. I don't like breaking up friendships, especially when I have to semi-regularly see the person at events but damn, I'm really embarrassed to be seen with her in her kigurumi and she seems to be getting more unstable because recently a person she already thinks has a vendetta against her made an innocent remark online and set my friend into a rage I had to listen to about how the person was doing it to piss her off and was always out to get her and etc. This is also someone who has the authority to get my friend kicked out of a group and I really didn't want to end up kicked out with her because my friend thought I'd side with her which I didn't which caused another fight.
>>
>>8862603
Off her meds, well there's problem number one. I don't want to presume too much about your friendship dynamics but friends are supposed to want the best for eachother and in this case the best thing for her is to take her medication consistantly, so maybe work on that first and see if things improve from there. I'm sorry you're in such a shitty situation Anon
>>
>>8862905
The issue is that she can't afford health insurance or meds without it and when I did mention she needs to take them if possible for her to get them, she just brushed me off saying she didn't like how they made her feel and she could cope just fine by coloring and being heavily into kpop and stuff.
It's sort of like talking to a brick wall, you know? If I'm lucky she'll make an excuse and then change the subject and I just let it drop because if I don't it just turns into a fight.
Thank you for the support though, anon. It's just nice to hear that I'm not a shitty friend being mad over nothing or something.
>>
>Be me a year back
>Tells emo friend about anime, Higurashi in fact, in hopes they'll lower emo autism in exchange of gore.
>"Uh, no, I don't watch that kind of thing. I don't like anime. Too nerdy."

>Me looses contact with her after she got a boyfriend and left me and my other friends completely ignored.
>Me goes to anime con near my city.
>Sees her with boyfriend, coming at me in the most tacky lolita coord I've ever seen that would put Milanoo to shame, an overly abused and deformed petticoat and on top of that Mirai Nikki volume in hand.
>"Hiiii!!! Oh ma gah I love anime!!! Gore is awesome I love yuno gasai and elfen lied! Look at my photos with boyfriend!!1!!"
>After five minutes leaves.

>Now I can see her everyday during breaks reading the same Tokyo Ghoul volume. Baka and kawaii all over her social media.
>I've considered slapping the fuck out of her multiple times.

Idk if this counts but here's my 2 cents.
>>
>>8862939
Even being emo sounds better than what she's turned into now.
>>
>>8862912
That makes things difficult. Between no medication and sporadic medication I think no medication is the safest option. I guess all you can do is be her friend while gaurding yourself emotionally and lower your expections of her. That way if she ever does pull through on something you can be pleasantly suprised. Remember if her feelings are valid just because she feels them then so are yours.
>>
>>8862975
Thanks for the advice anon. It's definitely a good idea to just expect less from her and be happy with what I've got until she reaches the point of picking a fight that we can't recover from.
>>
>>8862410
>tfw most legit spergs I know are actually more socially well-adjusted than the average person talked about ITT
Anime/manga and by extension the con scene (and as an extension of that, lolita*) for whatever reason tend to attract really immature people who continue to act like 13-year-olds even when approaching thirty. As to why anons ITT are friends with them, I honestly can't help you there.

*Every obnoxious ita currently in my comm got into lolita because they saw someone wearing it at an anime convention. Secretly I wish my comm would stop wearing lolita to anime cons altogether. There are never any lolita-related events, everyone thinks they're in costume and the girls who insist on doing it aren't daily lolitas and are into cosplay as well so it's not like they don't have anything else to wear. I know I'm being unreasonably salty but goddamn stop introducing these special snowflake cosplay itas to the fashion they're just going to fuck it up and be a nuisance anyway and then cry about elitist bullies when someone tells them to stop buying their clothes from eBay
>>
>>8854941
To be honest, let her kill herself. Doubtful she will, she's just dangling that over you so you continue sticking around. Fuck her, cut that bitch out your life and drag her name through the mud.
>>
>>8863065
okay not necessarily agreeing to that extent, but as for the cutting her out of your life thing, fully seconded. if she threatens suicide and you feel certain she's gonna go through with it, call the police or an ambulance
>>
>about a decade ago (I am old apparently)
>am just getting into lolita at time of story but have a few basics, some homemade stuff, and some vintage accessories that I already was collecting at time
>only a few of my friends know of this as I'm kind of shy about it
>one of these friends we will call Bear
>one day Bear comes over to my house and excitedly tells me that another girl in our social circle (we'll call her Bird) is holding a "lolita party"
>get excited by idea that I know another lolita now and ask when the party will be
>"Uh, well i mean, she didn't invite you, just me."
>i haven't talked to Bird much, so she doesn't know I"m into lolita, but then again Bear isn't either and has told me before she thinks its stupid so I'm kind of confused
>and why is Bear here telling me about it if I can't go?
>turns out she wants to borrow my clothes
>see, Bear thinks we are the same size
>we are the same height, true, but Bear is, well, bear like
>however Im a pushover with bad self esteem
>she tries on all my shit
>gets mad when nothing fits
>i placate her with lending her my english GLBs and saying that when she has an outfit figured out I'll help her with accessories
>fast forward a week, haven't heard from her since
>get home late because of a club meeting at school
>mom tells me that Bear had stopped by to drop off something she borrowed, and had left it in my room
>must be the books, maybe she gave up on the lolita thing
>well, there's one of the GLBs, a note saying she couldn't find the others, and that she was borrowing some accessories and will bring it all back in a few days
>she's torn up my closet so i can't even figure out what's missing
>>
>>8863368
>fastforward again, nearly a week after the party she brings my shit back
>almost all of my hairbows, which have pink hair spray shit all over
>a bunch of my good (non costume/lolita) jewelry that wasnt even near the lolita stuff
>several of my vintage things including a favorite organza apron which has been strained and torn all along the waist ties as if she ripped it from something
>one of the GLBs has a crumpled cover and another is missing pages
>get pissed
>don't talk to her for a long time
>eventually hang out again but at arms length
>on one such occasion we're hanging out and Bird shows up
>someone else in group tells her I'm also into lolita
>she is surprised and asks why I didn't come to her party then as she told everyone to spread the word and bring anyone who might be interested
>pulls out her phone to show me pictures of it
>there's two or three good girls (she had a few dresses and let them borrow), a few cosplay-ish attempts, and then Bear
>jean miniskirt, low cut ruffly sleeveless top, kandi bracelets, regular white socks pulled up as far as they would go, and my accessories piled on top of her halloween spray pink hair
>Bird and I both glance at her silently
>Bear looks up
>"Oh yeah I think thats what your book called casual lolita right?"

I've long since stopped talking to Bear, though not after she'd wrecked more of my shit. Bird and I both eventually joined a comm and regularly saw each other for a good while though.
>>
>>8862586
>adult coloring community
fuck i had no idea this was a thing, i thought they were just fun time wasters like crosswords or sudoku. i mean i even have a few of them but they're like 99% for slow times at work or when i'm waiting for an appointment or whatever.
>>
File: IMG_1856.jpg (83 KB, 798x449) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1856.jpg
83 KB, 798x449
Not so much a story as shared advice, but I imagine some people here have dealt with similar friends.
There's a girl I know who's trying to become cosfamous in the cringiest way possible. She's super narcissistic about it and always fishes for compliments. She used to message me constantly bragging about what a great cosplayer she was and how famous she was going to be. It got to be pretty overwhelming; I had to come up with 2-3 compliments for every single picture she sent me (and she sent probably hundreds) or else she'd get upset and throw a little dramatic fit.
The way I deal with her and similarly egotistical people is to kind of detach myself from the situation. It's clear that she wants me to fall all over myself praising her, so I'll say something like "well done!" instead. She can't complain that I'm being mean, but it's not the sort of grandiose validation she wants. Stuff like "nice work!", "looks good!" and "enjoy yourself!" would typically work as compliments for normal people, but when someone's got a huge ego, it drives them crazy. She's gotten to be less obnoxious about that stuff, because she knows she can't rely on me as an endless praise machine anymore.
This also works really well for avoiding getting dragged into drama.
>>
>>8863368
>>8863379
So sorry about your stuff, anon. That's just sad.
>>
>>8863404
From what she's told me about they're on FB and try to be super positive communities where "Everyone gets complimented on their work even if it's not good! They'll tell you that you did good staying in the lines or like your color choices and color combinations."

While I'm just sitting here baffled over it since she considers it an actual art form thing like she's a proper artist for coloring in someone's work just because she uses prismacolor to do it.

Meanwhile I do crafts and have just started getting into something new and my friends have been really supportive.. except for her. She's mentioned it once and only to compare to her coloring because "We're all into crafts now! This other friend has her needlefelting, you've got your bead thing, and I've got my coloring!"
>>
not a friend but a friend of a friend who i have on fb and talk to occasionally (she messages me asking for cosplay advice but i've never seen her cosplay?)

>ugly to begin with, looks like she's a tired 30 year old single mom even though shes in her early 20s
>does her eye makeup like suzy from game grumps
>dyes her hair a bright color every month
>owns tons of awful "nerd" clothes, hot topic quality shit with pikachu on it, star wars themed, ect
>thinks shes a model
>clearly pays good $$ to get pictures taken, but poses like shit and dresses like she came out of spencers
>posts really cringe pictures of herself in cat ears and a collar on fb
>pretty obvious its some private petplay shit between her and her boyfriend, but w/e

>see pictures of her hanging out with a girl who's obviously either a cam whore or a professional stripper
>a few months later, boyfriend goes on facebook crying about how she left him to live with some guy

idk what he expected to happen considering who she was hanging around with desu? it was some good drama to watch but jesus, what a mess

also, friend that knows her
>mentions doing cosplay prop
>says she's making it out of cardboard
>figures she's doing pep, whatever
>nope
>flat cardboard cut into shape of prop, painted
>>
>>8863690
I mean technically there's color artists who do just color other people's work, but its more an industrial thing than an actual art thing. Unless she's doing that kinda funny thing of using kids coloring books to make completely different pictures, I don't get any artistic merit to it. Coloring books are to artists as crossword is to writers. Its easier to do if you have a good command of the skill already, but its very common to do it without.
>>
File: Capture.png (159 KB, 333x280) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
159 KB, 333x280
>>8864390
Yeah, I know some people do it as an actual job but she considers it basically to be its own original art form like "Look, I colored in the lines. I have created art just like you!!" which is what bugs me because she has no interest in what I do aside from mentioning it once in reference to her coloring despite her constantly showing off her coloring to me.
I would be a little more impressed if it were those really complicated designs you see advertised but no, pic related is what she does.
>>
>>8860685
Put on your big boy pants and tell them to fuck off
>>
So one of my friends has become the most annoying 'Mombie' you'll ever meet. We used to go to cons and such together but now it's all
"I can't Anon Snowflake needs me!"
Which is cool, I get putting your responsibilities as a parent before conventions.What I hate is she does this weird version of humble bragging/whining saying shit like.
"I'm not going to 'X con' this weekend I'm going to Snowflake con!"
She'll be texting me about how she really wanted to come but but oh she guesses she's just got more mature and important things to do like like looking after her child but yeah have whatever fun can be had outside the sacred halls of parenthood. All day it's text after text saying some version of the above statement. Oh my God I get it, you fucked your life over by getting pregnant before you even hit 20 and now you're bitter that the rest of us can still go out and have fun.
>>
>>8864455
It sounds like she's trying to convince herself, not you.
>>
>>8847199
The worst part about reading these threads is remembering when I was like this and feeling horribly ashamed of myself.
>>
>>8860667
Oh god I have a friend like this. He's not furry level cringe but he is so goddamn picky with his women when he's fucking fat too. I tried to introduce him to my friend who is kinda chubby and he said she was too fat. Like what the fuck dude its not like you're that great of a catch either.
>>
>>8864413
>pic related is what she does.
Literally coloring book shit
>>
>>8864455
>Oh my God I get it, you fucked your life over by getting pregnant before you even hit 20 and now you're bitter that the rest of us can still go out and have fun.

So many people in my life did this. Not all of them were under 20. Some were 21 and 22. But weren't stable, weren't serious with the guy, hadn't even finished school.
I'm all for youthful mistakes and such but even years later I have nothing but disdain for people who do this to themselves and their kid.
It's like locking yourself in to what your life will be before you know all the choices.
Even if you're 30 now and the kid is now 10 you basically flushed anything else you could have done away.
Why the fuck would anyone make their life harder like that. Wear a condom all-fucking-ways. There is no excuse not to.
>>
>>8860436
Yo this is straight up false. All the other nurses I work with have facebook accounts, even the 60 year olds. Unless you post pictures of your patients on instagram, you're not going to get fired for social media. That being said, I'm surprised she has the time or money for any hobbies at all in nursing school, shit's intense.
>>
>>8864864
This, every nursing student i have ever known has had no time for much apart from study
>>
>>8864663
>I'm all for youthful mistakes and such but even years later I have nothing but disdain for people who do this to themselves and their kid.
I get angry a lot at my mom for having me at 16
She's emotionally stunted as a result, perpetually stuck in teenagerhood and left me relying on my grandma as more of a mother figure than her for years.
>>
>>8862939
I have a friend like this too. Everything I'm into is weird and nerdy and stupid to her until it gets popular on the internet, at which point she has been "like totally obsessed with it since it came out!!" and denies I'm the one who introduced her to it. I'm not even annoyed at the bandwagon hopping, it's the hypocrisy of calling me a stupid nerd for liking something and then claiming to be liek teh biggest fan evarr!! once it turns out that people she thinks are cooler than me like it too.

In elementary school:
>Pokémon

In middle/high school:
>Naruto
>FMA
>Futurama
>Death Note
>Firefly
>Hark! A Vagrant
>Adventure Time

More recently:
>asoiaf/GoT
>Animal Crossing
>SnK/AoT (which I dropped like a hot potato after a few episodes but not before she called me "disturbed" for liking it, and guess who can't stop writing hawt buttsecks Eren/Levi fanfic now)
>Star Trek
>Fantasy Life
>The Hobbit
>probably Yōkai Watch next

Pretty much the only thing she got into by herself without me introducing it to her (and being insulted for it) was Twilight.
I'm not sure why I'm still friends with her to be honest. She's been in my life since we were like eight years old so it's hard to just drop her.
>>
>>8864390
>>8864413
My mother and some of her colleagues do coloring as part of their job and would probably laugh their ass off at anyone over 10 calling it "art". It's one of the most brainless activities there is and when you stick to conventional colors it requires no creativity whatsoever. Not saying it can't be fun, but the idea that there is an adult coloring community who takes this shit so seriously is pretty sad. Like even bored housewives' scrapbooking is more legitimately artistic than this and I can't help but wonder if a good deal of people in that community are mentally slow or something...
>>
>>8860436
Lol whoever told you this is a big fat liar, nurses are probably the craziest partiers out of all healthcare workers. All the nurses I know smoke, have tattoos, work three days of 16 hour double shifts in a row and then go all out the rest of the week.

It's true that hospitals are usually conservative but that's usually only the really higher up, paperpushers, and financing people that you'll never see in the hospital or never doing any real work. It doesn't help that a lot of religious organizations "own" hospitals and are thereby affiliated with them. Most healthcare workers are pretty liberal, it's almost a prerequisite to be since you have to help many different types of people and provide the best care for everyone.
>>
>>8860361
thanks anon im definitely using this
>>
>>8865327
The funny thing is, when I glanced at the group she joined, it's all stuff like pic related and full of retirees and people just doing it for fun and wanting to share what they've done just to find people with similar interests.

Meanwhile my friend is doing fairies and Disney princess sheets with $50 pencils and talking about how she gets lineart off DeviantArt and colors it even if the artist says they don't want that done with their art because "It's for personal use and they'll never know."
>>
File: big anime eyes.png (162 KB, 346x441) Image search: [Google]
big anime eyes.png
162 KB, 346x441
>>8865309
>Animal Crossing
>SnK
>Fantasy Life
>The Hobbit
>Yokai Watch

got damn those things are my jam. Please don't let her poison my jam.
>>
>>8865309
>Eren/Levi shippers..
God...what is with yaoi fangirls and them shipping characters with a huge age gap? I saw this same shit back when FMA was huge and there was all these Roy/Ed shippers and I'm like "You do realize that Roy is in his thirties and Ed is barely 15."
>>
>>8868135
It's not just yaoi shippers, there are plenty of het ships that have a huge age gap too. I guess it has the ability to both be relatable (younger one) and mysterious (older one) to the target group (young teens mostly).

>not to mention MILF porn everywhere
>>
>>8868135
it's the sweet taste of forbidden love anon...
>>
Took my transgender brother to anime la when it first started. Bro went as milie from trigun and I went as wolfwood. Security called him out on going in the mens restroom explain situation, security freaks trys to throw him out. Asshole switch goes. We are permanently banned from anime la because transgenderphobic ahole couldn't be nice about the situation. If he had been quieter, less disgusted or more tolerant we would still be going , but I got arrested and charged with assault and 2years in prison. My brother killed himself shortly after. So im that guy
>>
>>8862603
Anon, seriously, get a new local friend. It sounds like you are only keeping her around to save on con costs, in which case I'm sure you can find ANYONE who is more sane than this girl. Just slowly back out by giving short responses and stop inviting her to IRL things.
>>
>>8869885
>things that never happened
>>
>>8869918
OP here.
Not actually keeping her around to save on con costs because she keeps flaking before she ever gets to a con. We're only rooming at the upcoming con together because with our situation you get assigned roommates to avoid room stuffing and I'd rather have her than a stranger.
We've been friends for so long and she whines about being left behind that inviting her is just trying to be nice and if I don't invite her but she sees me mentioning wanting to go somewhere, she'll suddenly tag along. I mentioned maybe considering going to an alt fashion convention and suddenly "That sounds fun, I'll see if I can go with you!" and then weeks later "Well I can at least give you money to get me something because I've decided to get tattoos instead."

We're definitely talking less though than before so I'm okay with that. We'll maybe exchange a few words and then not speak again for a couple days.
>>
>>8869885
Nice Oscar bait screenplay. You should try to sell it.
>>
>>8869885
>ALA
>not letting a trans kid piss
>in liberal california
>2 years in prison beating some security guard

Totally happened.
I feel like you only made up this story so that you could have transgender arguments derail the thread for fun desu
>>
>>8862592
"Manic low"
that's not how it works. Your 'friend' is a manipulative psycho.
>>
File: 1443879412795.jpg (76 KB, 898x752) Image search: [Google]
1443879412795.jpg
76 KB, 898x752
>Have friend I knew since high school
>We usually work and make our cosplay together and match
>Always in this constant cycle of bullshit I let myself fall for every time

Hype up the con to shit, talk about everything we wanna do and people we're going to see. We go and do completely nothing, maybe make rounds in the dealers room and take pictures. But if I even suggest to go to panel or something she says they're boring and just wants to stay outside and talk to random guys she meets even bring them back to our room. And this has been happening for years till recently.

>Boyfriend wants to go to dealers room and check out a panel
>I take it to my advantage and escape tell her I will be back
>Go and have a good time with boyfriend and some other friends who decided to tag along
>Come back and she's gone
>Start panicking and look everywhere
>Spend hours pulling my hair out because she isn't answering the phone and isn't in the room
>Find her making out with guy and drunk
>I was furious
>Decided to not go to a con with her since

She keeps asking me to go with her to some this year but I'm going with a different group for the first time, I don't know how to say no without her throwing a fit.
>>
>>8870327
just tell her you want to go to panels and see things she's got no interest in and you don't want to ruin her fun by dragging her everywhere with you.

how could she possibly be angry about you two having different interests?
>>
File: april+o'neil.jpg (27 KB, 530x398) Image search: [Google]
april+o'neil.jpg
27 KB, 530x398
> 'friend' had a baby and now calls me on skype with it screaming
>Having been directly involved in sibling raising I offer advice
>"Oh she's fine anon she's just missing her daddy."
>Baby is clearly miserable and barely interacted with
>She brags about bringing the baby to upcoming con baby is barely 6 months
>Tells me baby was conceived from broken condom when they snuck away at another con
>bf was cheating on her while she was puking at later con unaware she was pregnant
>She lives in his 'rents basement after her mom was gonna make her give up cons to be a mother

I gotta admit cgl I fear for this poor already miserable baby. I'm pretty sure baby isn't neglected in the way child services sees? But that child I feel like is gonna be constantly sick and just ignored outside of being used as a cosplay prop.

Why do people in their early 20s but with the maturity level of 14 year olds insist on procreating
>>
>>8862586
>>8862591
>>8862592
>>8862603
This anon here. Dropping some more shit that's happened recently.

>things calmed down after I told her to fuck off with her senseless drama about group mod being 'out to get her'
>she's still switching between wanting to go to conventions and then suddenly not
>is talking like she's going to move across country because of family issues and then she's not
>a while back she talked about how we had so little in common so I tried to get her into online game
>she kept saying no repeatedly and then finally tried it
>got addicted to the game and tweets me about it constantly
>gets upset when she tells me about game event or something she found and I already know
>"Well you didn't tell me!"
>I told you to ready the game wiki though?
>"Well I'm like a man, I don't read the guides!"
>stop talking to her about the game

>messages me up out of the blue to say family pet is sick
>calls me to cry over the dog that she hated up until then
>says family can't afford vet treatments because they're already $1,000 in debt for it and may have to put it down
>feel bad for her but after countless updates and the phone call, I really don't want to hear more
>wiggle way out of accepting more calls regarding the dog
>dog ends up dying, do feel bad about it
>accept a call from her a few days later thinking it'll be about the dog
>"Anon, I'm getting tattoos!"
>isn't your family in debt?
>"Well I talked to my mom and she knew how much I wanted them! They're really meaningful for me and part of my heritage!"
>she's German, spent a month in South Korea and is a Koreaboo
>her 'meaningful' tattoo is literally "Fuck This" and "Fuck That" in German and Korean
>is going to spend hundreds of her parent's nonexistent money on it
>>
>>8870405
And while it's on my mind, her Koreaboo saga

>mother and stepfather decide to fund her a trip to South Korea for a month because she's never traveled alone before
>she goes, makes friends, loses weight
>comes back and begins saga of delusion
>every year says she's going back to Korea
>at one point thought she'd magically get to go for an entire year for school
>can't even afford to finish community college
>thought she'd talk her stepfather into loaning her thousands of dollars for all the costs with what he got out of his deceased father's will
>calls me up crying and yelling when he said no saying he hates her and he never wants her to leave the house
>kept nagging him for months and getting her mother to nag him
>topic was finally banned in house and even on facebook because it would start fights
>she had enough money saved up to go back to Korea for at least a week
>this wasn't good enough for her
>spent it all on new printer, new camera, coloring books, coloring supplies
>events from above all happen
>resorted to flirting with boy in South Korea
>planned entire trip to go visit him and his family, sounded serious
>stopped mentioning him one day and never spoke of him again
>is now talking to another guy from South Korea
>is trying to get back to her kpop magic land through any means including trying to hook up with Korean singles and marry her way in
>>
>>8870384
It sounds like emotional neglect to me. Maybe say something to child services, see if they can do anything? Maybe they can step in and help/scare some sense into her.
>>
File: 1450622111799.jpg (32 KB, 423x364) Image search: [Google]
1450622111799.jpg
32 KB, 423x364
>>8870354
I've tried to before and it failed horribly. She's very clingy and wants me always around. But she always trails off with some guys anyway, it's so one sided and annoying.
>>
>>8870427
I had a friend get like this about the UK and she tried to marry her way in too. It ended somewhat more hilarious, though maybe just to me.
>friend is super involved with this brit boy on gaia back in the day
>a lot of stuff about him never added up to me (he had no webcam and all his photos were weird somehow) but she was smitten and hey, Catfish wasn't on tv yet
>sent him gifts and snacks all the time
>he proposes to her after like 4 months and she jumps head first into planning their wedding and getting her paperwork in order to move over there
>every day she was shopping online for stuff, and him supposedly making the calls and arrangements to have the wedding set up in his home town
>the only thing she actually bought was the dress
>in a short amount of time though, she found him flirting with another girl on gaia and had a freakout about it
>confronts him about it
>in a surprise to no one but her, it turns out the girl is in fact the owner of both accounts
>and is also 15
>she claims she just wanted to roleplay but got carried away
luckily all my friend really spent was a bit on candy and shit and the heavily-clearanced dress that she managed to sell later.
>>
>>8870743
Wow. That's both sad and utterly hilarious.
It seems like that was pretty common back in the day? I knew at least two girls like that, pretending to be men and blurring roleplay and real life.
>>
>>8870743
>>8871168
Shit, me and my GF got together like that.
>>
>>8871376
Don't worry anon, I'm >>8871168 and me and my GF got together after becoming friends through a roleplay topic on Neopets.. but then she turned out to be crazy and threatened to kill herself when I broke up with her. Haven't dated since and that was like.. six years ago?
>>
>>8871418
lmao you won't date because of a girl u met on neopets, bet you hate women too huh
>>
>>8871435
We were both raging fujoshis and women. I just haven't felt comfortable dating anyone else online and I live in Bible Belt Hicksville, Bi/Les Population: 1
>>
>>8871450
Know them feels last time I dated a girl online she went batshit and she lived near enough to hang out. And even accused me of having violent tendencies. I slapped my sewing machine once in her presence after 48 hours of no sleep in frustration. According to her it "Triggered her fear of being hit" Last I heard she still bitches about me on tumblr. (where we met) It's been a year.
>>
>>8871508
>she still bitches about me on tumblr. (where we met)
You brought this upon yourself, fella
>>
>>8871519
Gal but yes I know I was a thirsty ho and the boobs were magnificent. Can't fault a girl for that
>>
>>8871526
I know you're a girl, where I'm from we just use 'fella' (jokingly) as a catch-all term
>>
>>8871528
Ahh gotcha. So it's the 'dude' for that area. My mistake

I mean it coulda been worse. Her sister was even nuttier than her. Spent the holidays with her family. This insane chick made their middle sister drive 3 hours away to give some guy a present. Obviously he wasn't interested and said he had family and they had to leave right away. But she still gushed about him despite him clearly avoiding her on social media. I remember asking the ex if she was slow. Nope, she's just insane and delusional about relationships.
>>
>>8871168
I admit to doing it on Gaia, but it was also back in my late-hitting puberty when I hadn't quite figured out makeup and was kind of sad and potato shaped and thought perhaps I would make a cuter boy than girl. Somehow I was actually passable at it, though only to diehard yaoi fangirls who were creaming over talking to a long haired eyeliner wearing boy. Once my hormones actually got their shit together and amped my potential-man-tits into DD cups and I actually figured out how the fuck foundation is meant to work, I gave up on the fakeboi scene.
>>
My friends and I are going to the same con, but we're staying in different hotel rooms for the first time. And honestly, I'm really stoked about it. It'll just be me and the boyfriend.

Though, I was talking to my northern homies, and we were talking about hanging out at a small con later this year. The original group and I weren't planning to go to the con since they'll be looking for a new place, and I didn't want to go completely on my own. But since making these new plans with the northerners, I feel like my group would feel put out if I went to the con without them.

I don't want to tell them I'm going to the con since they may decide to go, and I'm not going with them. But I feel like if I don't tell them, they'll be upset that I had fun without them.
>>
reminder that just because someone is cringy doesn't mean you can shit talk them if they are your friend

if they are actually crazy and doing fucking mental things that's fine, but just cringy isn't bad if they're having fun
>>
>>8873997
Sounds like you're pointing at adult coloring-anon. Then again her friend sounds mental as well.
>>
Ok so this might be a long story,
>befriend this girl (lets call her F) who’s in the year below me
>few years down the line and she manipulates into the human embodiment of a second hand obsession
>F becomes EXTREMELY clingy, loud and annoying
>once tried to rp some 18+ shit with me despite being like 9
>leave primary school to go onto secondary
>anon enters weeb phase
>starts to call me every day to ask if I'm free, have to politely give an excuse each time
>F becomes interested in (my obsession with) anime and asks me to send her anime pics
>few months later I find out that she's set the pictures I sent her as her phone wallpaper, fb cover photo etc without even knowing who the characters are
>start going to cons, F says she's going to comic con with me next year
>F decides to cosplay as Rin Kagamine despite only knowing 1 vocaloid song
>F gets all excited until her mum says she can't go, but maybe next time
>same process repeats with another con, with exactly the same result
>been out as bi for a for a few years now, F tells me she’s also bi
>sceptical since she copies a shitload of things that I do but supportive anyway
>catch up with F after a while and she’s actually started to watch anime now
>proceed with caution
>holy shit she’s become a total full on weeb as well as emo attention seeking sjw
>cue singing along to mcr songs, ripped jeans, band t-shirts, mopey attitude, using the words kawaii and senpai non-ironically
>F tells me she’s agender and pansexual
>again sceptical since I’ve been out as bigender for a while, but still supportive
>both invited to party later on this week
>arrive at party and discover that she’s been referring to people as ‘_____-senpai’
>everyone’s creeped out and pissed off
>call someone a fag and F proceeds to educate me on why that word is wrong
>topkek so done with her
> if she follows me into lolita I’m gonna commit sudoku

tl;dr I've turned my suck up of a friend into a super emo/weeb/sjw
>>
>>8877136
> im gonna commit sudoku

the funniest bit in this whole post
>>
I hope this counts. Not friends but work.

I work at an Escape Room Attraction. I love it there, co workers are great, and I get paid to watch people fuck up and be stupid.

Here's the thing though. They have a "Geek Out" escape room. As someone actually familiar with the geeky culture the room itself is embarrassing. The most geeky things in the room are some old Star Trek VHS tapes, Big Bang Theory bobble heads, and a couple of comic books you can't even look through. It's embarrassing for me to present this room to players and call it a "geek" room when in reality it's so far from it.

The puzzles are great and the mechanics they use for tricks are awesome. Hell the other themed rooms they have are perfect. It's just this weird amalgamation of cheap stuff that they think makes the room geeky. I've tried bringing it up to my superiors and they are adamant about keeping the room the same. It's super frustrating.
>>
>>8877232
Jeez that's ridiculous. Try and play it off to your superiors that "Well ___ is pretty big right now. If you put more stuff from that in there, it would attract a lot more people. I know there's a big group of fans from ___ that would come just for that."
>>
>>8877232
>>8877241
Also, arrange an 'unfortunate accident' for those stupid bobble heads. That show pisses me off so much.
>>
>>8877241
The thing they bring up is part of the story is that you are "house sitting an elderly neighbors home" so it doesn't make sense to have more current "cool" things in there. Plus they actually strive to be generic as fuck just to appeal to companies that come to do team building exercises.
>>
>>8877245
ACTUALLY OUR BOBBLEHEADS HAVE BEEN BREAKING AND THEY ORDERED NEW ONES RIP ME
>>
>>8877249
>house sitting for elderly neighbor
>neighbor owns Big Bang bobble heads
Excuse me while I go laugh over how stupid that is.
>>
not my friends, but I'm embarrassed for all the girls who self post in the fairykei thread. seriously only like one of them is even decent and the rest are either fat or ugly
>>
>Become friends with a group of popular cosplayers
>The group splits because of a pissing contest over who has the more tragic life
>Lines are drawn, sides are taken
>Both sides regress to babies
>Each side basically hisses at the other if they come into close contact
>Still friends with both sides, hang out with them, but only outside of cons because…
>At cons main girl for one side plays either the part of "rage machine," "too cool to be here," or "so better than you let me tell you how" (sometimes while intoxicated)
>The other side's main girl plays the part of "sweetest friend ever" and then has a very public break down (swooning, crying, screaming) at practically every con I'd hanh out with her at. (sometimes while intoxicated)
>It's super awkward to be around them at cons. Outside of cons they're pretty normal, they just hate the other group
>>
>>8871168
it's one of the most common forms of chuuni for pubescent geek girls. RPing/posing as male is a way to feel power a lot of them do not have.
>>
>>8877264
the worst shitposter :^)
>>
File: 1234567.png (110 KB, 285x314) Image search: [Google]
1234567.png
110 KB, 285x314
>friends with a couple that seem to be in a really tight financial crisis every time i talk to them
>they keep talking about having to move back in with their parents bc neither work and are running low on financial aid from school
>talk about being extremely depressed due to bills and debt
>mfw i hear all this and try to be as supportive as i can and then find out they just dropped a shitton of money buying cosplay and con stuff, one of the items being ugly $100+ boots that arent even accurate for one of the costumes

i'm all for having hobbies even in trying times but fucking christ they need to grow up and prioritize their money into things that are more important. cosplay can wait, their water bill and empty fridge cant
>>
>>8877976
>cosplay can wait, their water bill and empty fridge cant
guess which ones they can convince someone else to worry about for them, though?
>>
>>8877259
to be fair my grandma loves big bang theory. she says it reminds her of my dad and his friends when they were dorky teenagers. which i can see and understand but definitely makes it worse that a show supposedly representing a bunch of modern day 25-30 year old scientists and geniuses more closely resembles a bunch of dweeby awkward teenagers playing D&D and talking about hot girls in their mom's basement circa 1981.
>>
>>8870509
do you even enjoy your time together in any way?
>>
>>8863690
the fact she wastes prismas to do that shit makes me cringe
>>
>friend promised to make a steampunk costume out of genuine leather for her girlfriend
>warn her that leather can be expensive and difficult to work with for a beginner who doesn't have the right tools
>"ANON PLS I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING UWU"
>said costume would include long leather trousers and a floor-length leather duster
>hey remember what I said about leather being expensive
>so friend only bought about half of what she'd need for the coat because I guess budgeting magic can make fabric appear out of nowhere? I don't even know
>ended up mangling both the leather and her cheapo sewing machine
>has now convinced herself that light brown fleece will be a good substitute
>fleece??!!???!

>>8879990
Dang anon how young are your grandparents?

My dad and his friends were also awkward teens playing D&D in their mom's basement circa 1981 and he haaaates BBT. He hates it more than I do. It's pretty funny, actually.
>>
>>8862905
>>8862975

As someone who was on meds as well for a while years ago. And sporadic meds are a big no no. Either you are on, or you are off.
>>
>>8880296
>ruins real leather
>brown fleece is a good substitute
...what even?
>>
>>8863690
Aren't they just forcing the language to evolve so that saying "you did a good job staying in the lines" is an insult now?
>>
>That one person in lolita meetup who wants to "educate" normies about lolita fashion.

Please, we are all embarrassed for you and by you.
>>
>calls a coord a chord
>recommends my-Lolita-dress as an awesome place to buy dresses - not mentioning which brands are reputable and which are shite
>fawns over OoJia
>"petit coat"

Why. Why why why?
>>
>>8877136
You both sound underaged
>>
>>8880296
>Dang anon how young are your grandparents?
Mid 70s? Grandma still claims to be 29 so I can't give you anything more exact than that. Dad's 50 and grandma had him after graduating college.

Weirdly both of my parents seem to like BBT. My mom isn't a geek though and just gets happy when she understands a 'geek' joke so that probably explains that. My dad might be watching it just to make her happy, but he also is using a lot of their catchphrases and whatnot to make buttons and stickers for his shop so idk honestly.
>>
>>8881256
>chord
Is that not how it is pronounced? Does anyone actually pronounces it as co-ord or is there a different way to pronounce it?
>>
>>8881256
but...it's pronounced kind of like "chord" and not like coo?
>>
File: nightmare.jpg (29 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
nightmare.jpg
29 KB, 722x349
>in cosplay
>swarmed by teen girls
>feelscoolman.jpeg
>redneck friend waddles over and starts talking about laxatives
>>
>>8870405
>>"Well I'm like a man, I don't read the guides!"
wat
Men are more likely to read the guide. Its directions we don't want to have to ask people for.
>>
>>8870405
>>her 'meaningful' tattoo is literally "Fuck This" and "Fuck That" in German and Korean
lmao, how fitting
>>
>>8877660
that is actually adorable and kind of fascinating.
is there any extended information on this or are you speaking from common/anecdotal knowledge?
>>
>>8881652
a-are you serious? It's 'co-ord' we all just type it 'coord' here.
>>
>>8881741
Anyone who pronounces it this way and doesn't say the full word "coordinate" sounds like a fucking newfag. Just throwing that out there.
>>
>>8881651
I meant she types it "chord". Should have clarified it.

And now she's bought a dress that I know damned well isn't her size at all. Like why? That dress could barely fit me, what in the fuck makes you think it'll fit you?!
Sad thing is, she's such a sweet awesome girl, and lord help me she brings out the weeaboo in me and I love it. I just need a petty place to vent my Lolita frustrations.
>>
File: CLafE72VEAE-BIE.jpg (20 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
CLafE72VEAE-BIE.jpg
20 KB, 600x375
Adult Coloring off-meds bipolar friend OP here. I don't want to keep ragging on my used to be BFF because it's kinda taking up the whole thread but shit got pretty bad this morning and I need advice (anons in here have been surprisingly helpful in the past) and no one I know personally is awake. Anyone around and don't mind throwing in your honest two cents?
>>
>>8882140
Do it. I'm here. I'll listen.
>>
>>8882143
Shit, that was quick.. Ok, greentexting because I don't feel like capping this since it was sent via text message.

Friend's mom pretty much considers me a second daughter, especially when I wasn't speaking to my own mother for a bit. Recently in the past few months she's started having seizures and had to go on disability (making them have way less income than before, but friend acts like that shit don't matter cause muh coloring and muh Korea and muh tattoos) and up until now they've been butting heads because friend is used to having the house to herself during the day but now her mom is constantly there and my friend doesn't know when to shut up and do something instead of bitching about it, especially when her mom isn't feeling well.

Here's the text I got:
>Someone will be in a hospital today... mom cause I gave her a grand maul seizure or me for having a mental breakdown... stopped my birth control pills, so emotionally/hormonally unstable there, unstable anyway cause of bipolar, freaking the fuck out cause of weather so I'm snapping at everything. It's like worse mood thing ever I can be in today. Also going to social services so this should be a hoot.

I got this as soon as I woke up so my brain read it and freaked out thinking she had actually caused her mom to seizure (I have no idea what triggers them but I figure stress overload wouldn't help any) but now rereading it I see she's just saying that she'll probably end up causing her mom to seizure.

This is what she does. Every time she pisses me off she blames it on her period/hormones/medication or lack of and now she's threatening to make her mom's condition worse and I don't even know what's up with the social services thing because she never replied back.

Her mom is fantastic and my friend takes her for granted and just can't keep her mouth shut and I know that this is going to end with another "Let me call you on the phone to cry and beg you to let me stay with you" situation.

-c
>>
>>8882160
And honestly, I don't want her in my house at all. I have two small dogs which she admits she hates. She's tried way too hard in the past to push the "I'll pretend to be your girlfriend!" angle that used to be a joke but now it's just kinda uncomfortable.

I want to just tell her to leave me alone and stop being friends with her but

1. I'd look like a MAJOR dick telling her to fuck off when she's this bad off and her mom has been so nice to me and is currently unwell

2. If I tell her to fuck off now, I have to deal with the aftermath both online now and in person in a few months when I'm forced to spend an entire weekend in close proximity to her at a convention and a lot of people know us and would probably pick sides if she decided to be a bitch and tell everyone that I had dropped her because "she can't handle my mentally fragile state" or something.
>>
not directly related to cosplay/lolita, but this girl's really into anime, so I hope it counts?

Okay so quick description about my friend:
> is fat and ugly. I mean there's no way around this she's just really fug
> constantly calls everyone around her a stupid whore/dumb bitch as a joke when they do even the slightest thing wrong
> I mean that's okay for once but hearing you're a stupid whore the whole fucking day long is just really annoying
> Said 'your real parents didn't want you anyway' as a 'joke' to a friend of mine who's adopted
> pets my hair randomly
> touches my face randomly
> keeps saying my boobs are super small, also as a 'joke' while the only reason she has hers is because fat probably
> randomly slapped me across the face when I was having a conversation with her TWICE for no reason at all

How do I deal with her?? Sometimes she can be nice to me and she has told me before that she sees me as one of her best friends. I think she mostly does this stuff because she's just really insecure but how do I tell her people don't like to be called a supid whore the whole day long and that maybe the reason she has so little friends is because she insults everyone around her....
>>
>>8882199
There's two choices:
Dump her and get away or give her a taste of her own medicine and hope she gets it. Call her a dumb bitch next time she does something wrong, say she's only got tits because she's fat, etc.

If she gets mad over it then she can't handle her own 'jokes' and shouldn't be making them towards anyone else.
>>
>>8882199
Grow some balls (boobs in your case, sorry) and fucking tell her youre tired of her stupid attitude or as the other anon says, give her a taste of her own jokes.
>>
File: 1383417267307.jpg (49 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1383417267307.jpg
49 KB, 500x375
I had a mutual friend, we're not super close but we're friends, and she's really new to cosplay so she just wanted to dress up as Kiki for her first convention in cosplay. Cool, she looked adorable.
>Makes a sign saying "Free Deliveries!" Out of cardboard. Cute.
>Gets told to get rid of sign by con staff.
>Next day she brings in a box that says "open me!" with cute quotes.
>Find unopened tampons in bathroom.
>Uses a sharpie she found and colours the cotton red after opening them.
>Puts them in box.
>She runs after people telling them to open the box.
>People are getting weirded out.
>It was a group effort to get her to ditch the box. She was having so much fun we had to do it tactfully as to not burst her bubble.
OT from the box story but she was recording a video of my best friend and I on DDR and when she showed it to me... I noticed a really familiar voice. A guy that, after the point of the video, had been following me around and getting really creepy. Like "let me take you back to my hotel room" creepy when he talked to me. In the video she was talking to him and he asked her,
>"Oh, how old are you and your friends?"
>"(my best friend) is 17, so am I, and Anon-chan is 18, she's in college!"
>"I see... So Anon-chan, is she single?"
>"Yup!"
>"You know I like what she's cosplaying... What size is she wearing?"
And the list of creepy convo goes on, with the girl just handing out information about me, like where I go to school, my hometown area, etc. etc. He even made a comment about how my skirt went up while dancing and he saw my safety shorts. And she encouraged it.
It's been a while but I still feel really weird when I think about it. She must have something socially wrong with her if she thought handing out that info to a stranger making comments about my body was cool.
>>
>>8882168
Slow fade.
>>
>>8882168
she's bad news, man, and she doesn't sound like a friend at all. it sucks that her mom has to deal with this, but that's not on you. maybe don't overtly friend-break-up with her because she'll flip, but can you ghost the fuck out of her?
>>
>>8882251
oh no. She obviously had no idea what she was doing. I think you need to kindly tell her that that wasn't okay
>>
>>8882199
Oh god I have a fat friend who makes jokes about my boobs too. She's definitely not as bad as your friend that's the only bad joke she constantly makes but it's still kinda annoying. My tits are a decent size for my body type too like god damn.
>>
>>8882295
Yeah I didn't go on, but I talked to her about it after she showed me the video... She sort of realized it was wrong? But then defended herself to the point of it being almost laughable. "But anon-chan it'd be like a book or movie if you liked him, too! But anon-chan! He just thought you were pretty! BUT!!"
So many butts you'd think we were at a strip-club.
>>
>>8882285
>>8882292
I've been "greystoning" her for a while, which some anons suggesting where I just reply in short answers and just not talk to her otherwise but every time it seems to work, something comes up. Last time was her suddenly having a 'manic low' and trying to drag me into her borderline suicidal stuff saying "You'd be the first one to see my note and if you're worried you can just call my parents and tell them since it'd take a while to OD" and then the family dog dying and now this.
I don't know if it's just coincidence or she's doing it on purpose because I'm getting further away but we'll go days/weeks with barely talking and then something happens.

She still hasn't replied so I don't know what's going on but I'm just sort of waiting for it all to hit the fan and she'll call me and say her mom's had to go to the ER or she's self-committing herself (she's threatened this, and getting herself arrested just to get out of the house) so yeah.

I shouldn't give a fuck but it's hard not to when something happens because I doubt any of her other friends care so I'm basically the only one.
>>
>>8882304
I know it's hard, but it's very likely she's escalating because she's figured out that you're distancing yourself from her.

Honestly it sounds like she should probably commit herself and spend a few weeks in the psych ward. You can also get her committed if she says something crazy like that by calling 911 and saying she's a threat to herself and her mother.
>>
>>8882302
>So many butts you'd think we were at a strip-club.
I laughed. At least she some what realized she was wrong? Just keep reminding her "Hey, don't tell strangers about me without asking me first, okay?"
>>
>>8882315
Yeah, you're right, I do feel like it's something I'm going to have to constantly remind her about, I haven't been to many cons with her, but this is the one that she really acted up during. She also made a really off-hand comment about a health problem that I have, but when I cried she immediately realized she fucked up, so she has potential! I'm going to another one with her in May, so I'll see if she got her act together. We're also older now, so hopefully it was just some "trying to cope with being thrown into the adult world soon" type stuff.
>>
>>8882315
Also I'm glad you laughed, haha!
>>
>>8882318
>another one with her in May
..it's not in North Carolina, is it?
>>
>>8882311
I really don't want to get her committed. I'd much rather let her stew in her own issues than get that involved. If anything, her stepfather would do it because they butt heads so often and stuff.

She still hasn't sent me any more messages about what's going on so honestly, I'm not going to worry about it. I feel bad for her mom but I'm nearly an hour away now so I can't really do anything for her.
>>
>>8882199
Talk to her about it.

If she reacts poorly (she probably will), tell her you need some space. It'll probably get ugly here.

From here, there are two main options:
>She is willing to change
Let her back in, cautiously. The important part here is to set boundaries. When she does something that you really dislike, tell her that that's not acceptable. If it's something that annoys you but is tolerable, let her know. The problem is that she's been getting away with all this bad behavior because no one has been decrying it, thus it becomes the "new normal".
>She is unwilling to change
good riddance.

However, don't get involved in her spats with other people (like adopted girl) unless they ask you to, and maybe not even then.
>>
>invite normie friend to local con
>she said she liked anime and wanted to go to a con, so it seemed like a fun day out
>arrive
>friend immediately loses her mind
>takes photos of cosplayers without permission
>shrieks every time she sees a cosplayer from a series she likes
>complains she doesn't have money for anything in the dealer's room and tries to make me buy her stuff
>goes to game room, hits the television and yells whenever she starts losing

The worst part is that she didn't listen and got mad when I tried to tell her to stop.
>>
>>8882384
fucking hell that's cringy as fuck. Don't invite her back and pretend you don't know her. She'll end up getting kicked out at this rate.
>>
>>8882442
I've basically cut off all contact with her, but we live near each other so we see each other in stores and the like.

It wasn't the first time she'd pulled stunts like that, but it was the worst.
>>
>>8882339
Nono! It's not, haha. What con were you thinking of?

>>8882384
I hate it when people act like this. If someone behaves that way I won't even lend them a dollar. I have a nice paying job, so if one of my friends (not an annoying one) sees something small they like but are looking for something in particular so they withhold even though they want it, 9/10 I'll buy the little thing for them. I've had some annoying tag-alongs expect the same treatment and they get insulted when I will buy my best friend of 6 years something, but not for them that I barely know. It's so stupid, it's my money and I choose who to spend it on.
>>
> mutual friend gets obsessed over me because I cosplay her favorite character
> adds me on fb to ask about the measurements of my costume, proceeds to squael in joy when finding out it would fit her
> asks if I'll be wearing it to the next con and if so, if she could room with me
> I've read enough horror stories to know where she is going with this, so I decline
> greets me at next con by sneaking up behind me and grabbing my tits
> makes multiple sexual comments about me
> points out to guys passing by that I have great tits
> flashed her bare boobs at me multiple times
> shoved a camera down my cleavage while I was talking to someone and showed the pic to a random guy before I could tear the camera from her hands

Needless to say that was the last straw. Got mad at her and told her I don't want her anywhere near me again. Don't understand how people think that sort of behavior is fucking okay.
>>
>>8882199
Confront her about this and say she's being kind of a dick and list your issues with her

if she still doesn't stop do what tripquads anon said >>8882222
>>
File: .jpg (33 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
33 KB, 1280x720
>>8882199
Ignore the anons saying get back with this bitch even if she grows up. She's an abusive spoiled fat cunt, physical and verbal. Cut ties while you can. Let karma finish her and focus on making new friends that support you, not fucking beat you. That's where I draw the line imo, run. You've already allowed the cow to slap you without repercussions. You're giving her power at that point stop it! Pray it never mates and move on with your life without her in it ffs!
>>
>>8882454
My guess is the other anon was thinking of Animazement.
>>
>>8882645
Ohhh, I've never been to that, but I've heard of it.
>>
>>8881742
I don't think that's true at all.
>>
>>8882645
Animazement or Momocon, actually. I wanted to see this in action.
>>
>>8882692
Momocon isn't in North Carolina.
>>
>>8882692
Oh, Momocon is in GA, and yes I am going to Momo. The only thing is, I should have said, "I'm SUPPOSED to" because according to my best friend, the girl might flake on this one.
>>
>have friend
>used to always go to cons together
>he would drink and act up (start random-ass fights, urinate publicly, mess with cosplays, steal from vendor hall, sometimes get kicked out of events), i would be too much of a pussy to confront him directly
>just follow him around trying to distract him from self-destructive behavior
>he would end up turning on me, mock me, say legit hurtful shit
>i'd laugh it off or ignore it, try to remind myself he didn't mean it, things would go back to normal soon
>he'd been raped at boot camp, i only knew because his annoying bitch mother told me
>like she has done to most of his friends, who all slowly dropped out of his life
>no idea how to help, just bring him into my slightly more normie friend group for vidya and MTG and stuff
>he'd be fine for a while then start drinking and fall apart
>friends annoyed at him, bitch to me, tell me they don't like "that asshole"
>end up hanging with him alone in his parent's basement which has his old cosplays shoved in a Rubbermaid in the corner
>"i don't know why you put up with me anymore, anon, i'm worthless"
>i make a stupid TTGL joke ("believe in me who believes in you")
>before long he ends up in hospital with alcohol poisoning, starts therapy
>things get worse but then get better

i think i enabled a lot of the self-destructive behavior because i can't talk directly or confront people about anything. he's cleaned up but avoids me and it kills me because he was a good person before the PTSD type shit and if he got therapy right away and had better friends and family all of that long destruction spiral could have been avoided. i wish i had pushed him to seek help sooner and honestly feel i was as embarrassing of a friend (for enabling and not talking about the real issue) as him.
>>
>>8882722
At least he's getting better anon and if he's avoiding you then it's best to just give him his space. He's probably trying to start fresh and doesn't want to be around anything/anyone who reminds him of how bad he used to be.
>>
>>8882722

Whatever, just take that experience and use your knowledge with the next alcoholic friend you encounter. You were good for sticking with him at least. He's better now and that's what's important.
>>
>>8881652
>>8881651
>>8881742
Ok I was starting to feel like the only person who actually says coordinate or at least tries to pronounce it as such. We only throw the hyphen in there because coord looks weird as shit typed.
>>
>>8882168
can you call social services? I'm not an american so I don't understand your healthcare system but there's got to be some form of support available to this family, some kind of help they're entitled to.
>>
>>8882821
Her text said they were having a visit from social services or something but I still haven't heard back. Healthcare here is pretty sucky in general but now that her mom is on disability, it should be easier.
>>
>>8882199
had a friend like this once. Always zeroed in on my insecurities and acted inappropriately towards me as a joke, didn't know when to stop when I said it wasn't funny, I dropped her and got the fuck on with my life. It was hard as our entire circle of friends took her side so I lost them too but now I realise real friends would have stood up for me and they were just enabling her, one even joined her in tormenting me towards the end. That was years ago now and honestly haven't regretted it once.

You deserve better Anon.
>>
>>8882830
can you get involved in anyway and provide info for them to keep on file?
>>
>>8882845
I really can't. I don't live near them now and I haven't actually been over to her house since late last year so all I've got is what she tells me.
>>
>>8882251
It sounds like she really had no idea it was weird. Some people have difficulties picking up on things like that.
>>
>>8882722
Anon, I kind of had a few friends like you. It's really nice that you're loyal and have been there with them, but also don't feel obligated to. He really needs therapy and his self-destructive nature shouldn't have to be put up with. I've had to cut some people like that out of my life and it's a breathe of fresh air afterwards. It basically shows that person they need to get their shit together because everyone is tired of them. Some of them have to hit bedrock before they wake up, and honestly, it's not your duty to be there for them.

He'll only cause more trouble for you at cons, ruin friend groups, and generally drag you down if you don't confront him or leave him. Definitely do not enable that behavior and turn a blind eye because it might get you in trouble one day.
>>
>>8882466
It's not sexual harassment if it's a girl doing it, anon! Don't you watch anime? ^_______^

Seriously though that's fucked up. I have some mutual friends that are similar though fortunately not as bad (to me, anyway). They're a lesbian couple and while they'll scoff at straight PDA they apparently see no problem with groping each other's breasts in public and even at family Christmas dinners, as well as constantly making references to oral sex and sex toys. They get ten times worse at cons and similar geeky happenings because apparently in those situations it's acceptable to throw basic manners and social inhibitions out the window? They can be fun to be around but when they're practically dry-humping each other in public I wish I didn't know them at all. It's like they never grew out of being horny teenage weebs despite one of them already being in her thirties.
Sometimes I wonder if they're compensating for something. With their constant sex talk and crude comments about other women's (especially cosplayers) bodies they're worse than any frat boy I've ever known.
>>
>>8882868
>He really needs therapy and his self-destructive nature shouldn't have to be put up with. I've had to cut some people like that out of my life and it's a breathe of fresh air afterwards. It basically shows that person they need to get their shit together because everyone is tired of them. Some of them have to hit bedrock before they wake up, and honestly, it's not your duty to be there for them.

This. A lot of people in this thread think it's their duty as a friend to "save" their friends. It isn't. They have to save themselves otherwise it won't stick. You can provide them tough love and help them help themselves, but coddling and enabling often makes it worse. It seems cruel, but it's the kindest thing you can do sometimes.
>>
>>8882222
>>8882245

Thank you for all the advice, anons! I think I'll try >>8882369 and >>8882487
's and method, because adopted girl said she tried to tell her the adoption joke wasn't funny, but my friend genuinely thought it was and that it was an okay thing to say. So I guess the best way is to just try to get a serious conversation with her to make it clear her behaviour is not okay. And I swear if she ever tries to hit me again I will hit her back as hard as I can, because I really want her to understand how humiliating that is, especially since we were in a group.

And if I see no changes I'm just gonna do what >>8882640 and >>8882841 suggested and just dump her

>>8882298
Same! And it's not even something I'm insecure about. I just made a joke once that kind of, sort of, maybe in a way suggested I think my boobs aren't that big, and she hasn't stopped making jokes about it ever since.
>>
>>8882285
>>8882292
>>8882311
>>8882821
>>8882845
This OP here with an update. After hearing nothing at all for the entire day about whether her mom and her were alright or what was up with social services, she tweeted me last night with a screenshot of the game I got her into playing bragging about a new character she just unlocked. That was it, nothing else. She sends me a text saying shit is so bad with her hormonally/mentally and with her mom and then "Hey, look what I got!!" about twelve hours later.

Yeah, I'm done. Next time she contacts me freaking out about something, I'm going to outright ignore her.
>>
>>8883893
I wish you best of luck, anon! Please tell us how it turns out.
>>
>>8882922
i feel like this happens with almost anyone into any non-hetero-vanilla stuff honestly. it seems like no matter what the situation there's always the super out bondage couples and poly....circles? whatever, at every con. sci fi, comics, anime, steampunk, fantasy, no matter what if its a con there's people on leashes who loudly talk about spanking random passerby. which actually, reminds me of a story.
>at steampunk event with friend (i think that she dragged me to this is reason enough to be in embarassing friend thread)
>wear lolita, another friend in ouji and steampunk friend in steampunk bullshit
>otherwise we are all more or less color coordinated and even (by coincidence) have similarly colored hair at this point and have been joking all weekend that we're related
>steampunk friend is the only one who knows where she's going so she's been half-dragging us across the con all weekend
>random guy in leather duster and hat stops us
>is talking to steampunk friend in odd overly polite way
>doesn't respond to or acknowledge me or ouji friend at all
>he asks steampunk friend if she would mind if he took our (meaning just me and ouji friend) picture
>she gets weirded out and tells him to just ask us ourselves
>he seems offended
>"ma'am you really need to have better authority over your property"
>friend finally catches on
>does a big overly dramatic disgusted gasp
>"those are my SISTERS you PERVERT"
>she doesn't yell it but says it sternly enough that half the hallway turns around
>duster guy turns around without a word
>does the actual real life equivalent of the socially awkward penguin meme waddle into the nearest panel room

>still confused to this day that the guy assumed the only three women in the building not wearing corsets to be fetishists
>>
>>8884953
Oh this is priceless, anon! I'll have to remember the sisters thing next time I'm out with my friends and get one of those "You mind posing reaaaaally close to each other, maybe put an arm around each other?" people.
>>
>>8883951
How have you not seen she's a lying attention whore dude lmao.
>>
>>8885183
Probably because I never really thought of her as of? Completely honest, anon. It never even crossed my mind because she's kind of always been this way for years now? I just always saw it as "Well she's off medication and has a bad home life" instead of "She's a lying attention whore."

Because I've been to her house before when she and her stepdad would get into yelling matches or she'd piss her mom off by being a smartass. Her mood swings happen a lot and she never realizes sometimes she's gotta just shut up and do what she's asked to do instead of having a fit over it.

I don't think she's ever actually lied to me? In a way. Like when we've had fights she'll say something and I'll ask her when did I ever say/do that or I'll know something didn't happen like she says and she'll backtrack and give an excuse that "Well you know how my mind is" or try to explain what she said away as how it makes sense in HER mind and her mind isn't always right because muh past/muh condition/etc.
I know those are excuses but I never saw them as lies because I have issues with my memory so I forget a lot of stuff as well and sometimes I'll think X event happened this way when it actually didn't. Stuff like that, so I don't outright say she's lying or consider it lies, I just correct her as to how it happened the way I remember it.

I don't think she lies to me about the stuff she tells me is going on either. I think she exaggerates a LOT and is overly dramatic but she is unmedicated bipolar and has other health issues. If I didn't see how her family dynamic is, I'd probably think she was lying but it really is dysfunctional because she makes it that way. Like her stepdad wouldn't give/buy her a car so that automatically becomes "He never wants me to leave the house! He complains about how I need to get a job but refuses to teach me or get me a vehicle so he's trying to trap me here!"
It's overly exaggerated but it's not a lie.

-c
>>
>>8885398
I'm probably excusing a lot of her behavior on her mental health conditions but for years I've seen the cycle of where she'll flip out and yell at everyone and then a few hours later she'll be fine and joking around.
Or she'll be fine one minute then suddenly out of the blue almost crying because she's wasted her life and has no job/no car and stuck in her house and then an hour or so later she's back to being fine again.

So yeah. I don't see her as a lying attention whore, I just see her as someone who has a mental health problem but no medication/therapy. She had medication up until maybe.. a year or just over a year ago? Which is when her mom's health started getting bad and they couldn't afford to pay for her meds anymore and that's when I moved away so it's only gotten worse now.
>>
>>8885398
...?? why the fuck should somebody buy her a car? like seriously, is this an American thing or what? I'm European and my grandpa has said he is willing to chip in if or when I'm getting a car, but that is highly unusual. you buy your own fucking shit, and if you can't afford it you save up or get a lease, or ride a fucking bike. used cars aren't that expensive.
you sound almost Stockholm syndromed into it. seriously, I didnt think it was that bad until now but
>I have issues with my memory so I forget a lot of stuff as well and sometimes I'll think X event happened this way when it actually didn't
what, did she tell you how something 'really happened'? it's all lying by fucking omission, or right out lying and then trying to backtrack using excuses. you even admit it jesus fuck
>>
>>8885407
She lives out in the middle of nowhere so for her it's like a 15 minute drive to get into town. There's no bus or bike riding or anything so the only way for her to even leave the house is via car. She wanted the old family car but they told her no and sold it and when the stepfather's dad died, he used money from that to buy himself a new truck (which pissed her off) and she's not allowed to drive that either. Now with her mom having seizures, I'm not sure they'll even let her drive for long so they'll only have one driver in the household.

She doesn't tell me how stuff 'really happened' often, just usually when she's sharing stories with friends/convention people about when we were young weebs and likes to joke about when I supposedly nearly got taken back to a hotel room by two guys because they were "offering her candy" and I was so out of my mind with sleep deprivation (we were cheapasses and stayed at the con all night with no sleep) that I let them until another friend grabbed me and brought me back before we left the lobby. I still don't remember it at all but thankfully she doesn't bring it up often.

I really do have troubles with my memory though. I can remember something that happened to me in middle school but I can't remember meeting someone last week. I'll also do mundane things like locking doors or flushing toilets and then take five steps and forget I did it and have to go back and check to make sure I actually did.
>>
>>8885416
>I really do have troubles with my memory though
yes, I have the same issues as you (it's fairly normal from what I can gather) but that doesn't make all this not sound abnormal as fuck.
>There's no bus or bike riding or anything
an used bike over here is around 20-30€, add to that 10€ for a heavy duty lock and bam, you have a means of travelling around along with free exercise. '15 minutes' drive' is a highly inaccurate measurement but if she actually exercised she could probably start covering the distance in a few months, if she's so hopeless to find a means of travelling on her own. admittedly them not letting her have the old car is not very nice, but you don't really know their thought process behind that.

I don't understand how y'all manage without free healthcare, better go vote for Sanders for the sake of your friend eh
>>
>>8885422
She could probably get a motorized scooter at the very least (I owned one at one point since I don't drive either due to anxiety issues) but laws are getting stricter on those here.
She probably won't get a bike though because it's too far and she's had surgery on her knees.

Yeah, I'm the lone Sanders person in a family of Trump's so if nothing else, that's one vote for him.
I can't even afford to go get my own healthcare stuff for my anxiety meanwhile my friend has dental issues, physical pain issues, and mental issues. I guess that's why I let her get away with a lot of stuff because I see how miserable she is and how many over the counter medications she has to take just to manage her pain.

I am getting better about it though after the last text she sent. I've firmly stuck to my resolution of not acknowledging her next time she contacts me over something happening.

I do have to be in close proximity to her at a convention this summer though and possibly share a room with her but I don't want to worry about that right now. I'm not going to be in danger or anything but I really don't like confrontations.

Oh well, the worst she can do is humiliate me with some pictures from my weeb days and tell embarrassing weeb past stories. She's always 'joking' that she's got dirt on everyone in case we piss her off but I'm now living an hour away at least from everyone we know so I couldn't care less what she does.
>>
>>8884992
We actually got mistaken for siblings a few times at that con which I guess made it more believable. Even the local news station got a pic of us for their little blurb on their website and captioned it with something about whole families attending. Kind of funny in retrospect since ouji friend and I had just actually met in person for the first time that day.
>>
>>8885407
Most Americans are more reliant on cars than most Europeans. As other anon said stuff is more spread out here and only major cities and close suburbs have public transport. If you want to get a job and earn money, you often need a car to begin with just to get there every day. I lived in a somewhat farmy suburb so it was a good 15 miles to get to anywhere that had jobs teens could do. Most families near us would buy a cheap kind of outdated car for their kid just to get them out and working. It also made it so the kid can help out with errands since most people lived well out of biking range of the only grocery store in town. My family actually only bought one car like that and just handed it down through each kid as the older kids earned enough to get a better one, even trading it off to cousins and whatnot.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.