[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Co-ord 101 - The Basics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: coord2.gif (10 KB, 467x258) Image search: [Google]
coord2.gif
10 KB, 467x258
I'm trying to explain to a friend how to coordinate properly but she doesn't seem to get it, she knows some normie fashion theory but it isn't really helping her in her coords. Does anyone have any blanket advice or maybe even infographics to help fledgling lolitas?

Pic slightly related, coord theory.
>>
wouldnt it be the same as normie ? match shoes to bag and balance colour top + bottom?
>>
Super basic fool-proof coording (at least to me).

Match headwear and shoes to the main colour of your dress/skirt. Blouse and legwear should be the same complimentary colour. Bag doesn't matter so much as long as it matches. So if your dress is mainly brown, your headwear and shoes should also be brown with perhaps ivory legwear and blouse.

That's two-colour coording. If you go three colours, you use the thrid as an accent. So if you have a pink dress with a lavender print, your headwear should still be pink and should your shoes but perhaps headwear is a pink beret with a lavender bow as an accent. Blouse and legwear could be a neutral white, but with a lavender pattern on the legwear and maybe a lavender brooch on the blouse.

That's my "you can't fuck it up" method of coording. It may be a bit basic but it works.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.