[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Japanese Brand Lucky Packs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 33
File: angelicpretty2014.jpg (113 KB, 894x800) Image search: [Google]
angelicpretty2014.jpg
113 KB, 894x800
I know it's a bit early (since they are about a month away~) but I wanted to start a thread on Lucky Packs/Happy Packs! All brands welcome.

>Are you going to get a lucky pack?
>From where?
>Have you gotten them before? If so, are they worth it to you?

I'm really looking to get an Angelic Pretty lucky pack this year. Is anyone else aiming for one? Do you use a shopping service, or do you try to get one through the Japanese website using tenso? What print do you think they will do for it? Will there be a plain Omekashi pack as well?

Share pictures, reviews, anything related to happy packs~ Also, Innocent World Oddment packs are coming! Talk about those as well.
>>
I want one from IW but it sounds like they're hard to get :( so even though I don't really like AP I might get one if I can't get the IW one. I've been excited for this ever since I missed the outerwear one recently
>>
I got the JSK set actually featured here and it a good JSK with a cute design. It's really nice when I don't want to think too hard about a coord or need to throw something on last minute as I don't have any other full sets. I didn't really like last years print but if I like it this year I would definitely get another one from AP.
Also I use the included purse and blouse all the time so I think it's pretty worth it.
>>
Does anyone have experience with lesser known brand lucky packs/not the big lolita ones? I'm trying to assemble a doc of brands for several fashions.
Looking for info on:
> Listen flavor
>Milklim
>Nile Perch
>KOKOKim
> Amavel
> Ma*rs
> Datura
> Jane Marple
> Emily Temple Cute

If anyone wouldn't mind dumping some info/pictures of these brands, I'd be very grateful!
>>
I've bought the AP Candy Sprinkle and Omekashi Doll Sets, an ETC lucky pack, and packs from smaller brands like WonderRocket in the past.
I'm looking forward to AP's set again this year, mostly because I think they're decent value for the blouses, bags, etc. I usually sell the main pieces.
ETC's lucky packs are total wastes of money anymore.
I'm definitely interested in picking up another lucky pack from WR and hopefully a brand like Fint or Axes Femme.
I'll probably also go for another AP pack or maybe Baby's, if the print is cute; I'm really kicking myself for not going for Kitty Airmail.
>>
I'd love to get an AP one, I've never gotten a lucky pack before or even attempted. I'm kinda scared to try though
>>
File: 1420317647488[1].jpg (60 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1420317647488[1].jpg
60 KB, 600x600
Leur Getter was really shitty last year.
>>
usually I get one from meta but this year I think I wanna try out something else. I'm not sure what, though! it seems like all the other LPs are pretty hard to get...also since I'm plus-sized I can't always just get any lucky pack.
I know baby and ap generally has some plus-friendly packs, maybe I'll try for a baby one?
>>
>>8734556
>Are you going to get a lucky pack?
Yes! It's stupid, but just thinking about it kind of makes me excited. I really can't wait.
>From where?
Gunning for Liz Lisa's fukubukuro. Hoping to make it out with at least one tote and a suitcase or something, fingers crossed.
>Have you gotten them before? If so, are they worth it to you?
Nope, never! But, I do have a quick question. Is it true that the quality of LL's fukuburo's aren't that good (at least in comparison to their regular stuff I mean)? To any anons that have gotten any in the past, are you pleased with what you received?
>>
File: SKI0116H0001_pz_a001.jpg (24 KB, 431x575) Image search: [Google]
SKI0116H0001_pz_a001.jpg
24 KB, 431x575
I might try to get one from meta, or baby. I am totally obsessed with the Swankiss lp but I don't want whatever is inside. The bag is just so fucking cute.

I really hope someone resells the bag..
>>
Hoping to get a Liz Lisa one online but I'm not even worried. I thought it was gonna sell out but they were still selling even after the reveal.

I want a little but more gyaru lps to build my wardrobe

I am looking more forward to the special sets. Im trying to guess what print would be featured
>>
>>8734709
Jesus, I want this so much.
I want a LP but I'm so tall by Japanese standards, if anything I'll resell dresses that don't fit (which is all)
>>
>>8734556
I bought this LP when it came out for just the socks, jsk, and bag. The blouse doesn't even fit me at all so I never worn it or tried it. The set was so worth it because I use the bag in mostly every coord since it's so big and useful.

I am trying to sell the blouse but never got around to it still to this day. I am hoping to sell it soon so I can save up a bit to buy a new LP from Meta or AP.
>>
I'd love to get one from IW but I'm really worried I'll end up horribly disappointed and feeling this was all a foolish waste of money.
>>
>>8734677
That's just sad.
>>
>>8734677
yikes what the fuck, how much did this cost?
>>
I'm sorry, I'm new to lolita. Can someone explain to me exactly what a lucky pack entails? Generally when I hear about lucky packs in regards to Japanese stores, they're like mystery packages to clear out old merch, and you don't get to see what's inside. From the OP image, though, it seems like they're showing exactly what's inside?
>>
File: tumblr_ni8zashK9M1s35oqto1_500.jpg (92 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ni8zashK9M1s35oqto1_500.jpg
92 KB, 500x667
>>8734685
>>8734732 Liz Lisa/Tralala's lucky packs were kind of disappointing last year. I got a bigger Tralala one but I ended up selling it since I wasn't in love with the items. I do like the smaller Liz Lisa bag though which I use a lot, but I don't think the value is that great since it's only two clothing items (pic related).
>>8734645 I have seen some Amavel reveals and they seem okay - usually 6 to 7 items with a coat, no special bag but they do pack it in a nicer box.

Last year I bought from both AP and Baby, and I still like/wear both. The fabric quality is not as nice as regular releases but they are still very detailed, so definitely a good purchase, especially if you like the print. The JSKs usually have shirring while the blouses don't, so if you are plus-size, you can just sell the blouse.

This year I am hoping for another AP set and maybe a Baby blind lucky pack. I have already wanted to get an Amavel or Axes Femme one but their reveals are pretty disappointing.
>>
>>8734770
They're showing what potentially could be inside, and how they co-ordinate it with regards to the price range. For example, the featured brand seems to include a set with kneesocks, dress, and blouse, though it's not clear what set you're getting. Others, like Liz Liza only give you a random dress and top, though probably co-ordinated to match.
>>
>>8734776
Ooh, that makes sense! So you don't choose which one of them, but you could get a random set? That makes more sense. I thought, because the prices were listed, that each were individual lucky bags.
>>
>>8734645
Definitely curious about some of these brands' lucky packs too. Especially Jane Marple.
>>
>>8734782
>>8734770
Some brands do the "random assortment of leftovers" packs, some do "special set at bargain price where you know what you'll get" type packs, some do both, and some do a mix (like Meta has packs where you know what items you will get but not what color/print they will be.
>>
>>8734789
Alright. That's exactly what I needed to know. Thanks.
>>
Ahhhhhhh Black Friday happy pack at baby for 300$!! Who's gonna try for it? Also the name bustier pack for the cheaper one makes me nervous even though it doesn't say you'll get one, I would never ever wear that gross crap in lolita, I hate the look of bustiers and corsets. So cheesy and costumey
>>
I'm more looking forward to people selling the stuff they'll be getting in their IW oddment packs.
>>
>>8734813
I am tempted by the bustier pack! Although previous US Baby packs haven't been very good.
>>
>>8734813
Sorry if this is a stupid question- but are the Happy Packs in store for SF only or NYC as well?
>>
>>8734775
Yea I liked the items actually but I would rather wait until the reveal to see if it's worth.

Do Swankiss reveal theirs early too? I don't remember
>>
>>8734556
I want to get an Oddments pack badly, but when are they going up? Black Friday?
>>
>>8734843
I have not seen an announcement from NY, I was just looking at the SF store blog
>>
File: image.jpg (651 KB, 938x938) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
651 KB, 938x938
If I finish my Christmas shopping early I might get Ank Rouge's lucky pack since it's really good for only 10000yen but I really want everything the pink option so I'm not sure if I'm willing to take the risk.

For Liz Lisa I usually just buy the My Melody trunks on Y!Japan since the clothes inside have been pretty disappointing for the last two years imo.
>>
>>8734645
Seconding MA*RS.

Would also like to hear about experiences with Liz Lisa and Swankiss lucky packs.
>>
>>8734995
I brought lizlisa lp second hand unopened. For the price it was good but closer to good taobao quality than Liz lisa.
>>
File: image.png (868 KB, 732x650) Image search: [Google]
image.png
868 KB, 732x650
>>8734995
I've bought the pink tiered skirt, pink tunic, and camisole secondhand for super cheap and the quality is lower than typical Liz Lisa like >>8735005 mentioned.

The camisole is not as soft as they usually are and same goes for the lace used. The elastic band in the skirt isn't sewn on so it folds the wrong way a lot and there are no shorts attatched under. The tunic is probably the best item. It's pretty soft and super stretchy. They're all decent items, though.
>>
>>8734995
Seconding Swankiss and also requesting Ank Rogue's quality too.
>>
>>8734820
Nah, I keep laughing at all those stupid fake flowers and ribbons from past packs for like $30 that aren't even nice
>>
>>8734995
I got a random suitcase LL lucky pack last year (not the MM one) and I seriously wanted to cry. I basically spent $300 for it shipped to me. The trunk was cute, but all the clothing was horrible. I sold everyone but one item and basically took a $100 hit since everything was so ugly. It was my first LP ever and I am never buying it again. Plus, the trunk was for sale later on by itself for cheap, and then TOM had it even later on too. I was so angry. Still am, to be honest...
>>
>>8735085
Actually, closer to $350 I think. Also, *I sold everything except
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 331x327) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 331x327
>>8734987
>tfw you'll never fit Ank Rouge even if you became a spoopy skeleton because your ribcage is wide as fuck
>>
>>8734871

It's unknown till the store announce it. It's usually two week to few days before it starts. We just guess when it would be around because lucky pack has summer and winter seasons. Check Lolita Update in Facebook or keep checking cgl.
>>
>>8734645
JM packs are very few and usually really shitty
>>
File: 1425032544988.png (652 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1425032544988.png
652 KB, 600x600
>>8735103
I feel you, anon.
>>
has anyone bought one of those milklim coordinate packs from TOM?
>>
File: 2015 small trunk contents.png (376 KB, 771x392) Image search: [Google]
2015 small trunk contents.png
376 KB, 771x392
I've gotten Liz Lisa fukus two years in a row now and I've sold almost everything that I've gotten in them. I kept the coat, the plaid sukapan, and the blanket from the 2014 one and only kept the coat from the 2015 one. I only really wanted the trunks though, so I thought it was worth it. The quality of the skirts and camis are lower than normal stock.
>>
>>8734987
I totally understand, but I only want the ivory version....not sure what to do now but wait.
>>
>>8734987
I want to jump on this, but isn't it kind of silly that you might end up with the print in the same colorway in both skirt and dress form?
>>
>>8734645
Not the info you wanted, but Leur Getter did a lucky pack last year. According to Twitter, it sucked and only had the non-prints that no-one wanted.
>>
>>8735181
Oops, I missed anon's post >>8734677. But yeah, apparently this was the norm.
>>
>>8735119
I got the purple one. I got the exact items from the sample photo, except the backpack was white with some angel babies on it. I ended up selling the dress because it looks like a potato sack on me. Overall, probably not worth it unless you like the items they show.
>>
how fast do AP lucky packs normally sell out?
>>
>>8735735
I can't attest for the Japanese site, but I saw almost everything go from the SF site within half an hour last year.
>>
>>8734677
Thanks for scaring me away from LG lucky packs forever. Makes me want to stick with awful cheap packs with predictable things inside.
>>
I really want an Innocent world one but I've not ordered from them before, is it difficult? Also are their packs decided by size, or are the sizes totally random?
>>
>told myself no more buying lolita until after new years
>forgot about LP's
>fucking kill me just put me out of my misery
>>
>>8735789
Honestly same anon.

I am secretly hoping I don't like the AP ones this year.
>>
Do classic brands do LPs?
>>
>>8735794
Same here
I've never had a LP
>>
>>8735799
IW and JetJ do, MM doesn't make enough stuff to need to get rid of the excess, not sure about VM.
>>
File: ap.png (1 MB, 1440x1124) Image search: [Google]
ap.png
1 MB, 1440x1124
>not sure if accurate, googled around for information

in my opinion AP has had some pretty ugly LPs. I've only really liked Candy Sprinkle and Dream Fantasy.
>>
>>8735921
If this is accurate, I'm glad I don't be purchasing one
>>
>>8735921
Why do all AP lucky packs look like their trapped in the OTT sweet era?
>>
>>8735921
>>8735930
They also have the plain non print dresses or at least they did in 2014.
>>
>>8735806
Dang, I'd really like a MM or VM one lol. Thanks, might try for Iw
>>
>>8734645
I got a listen flavor lp last year and would have been worth the money if I hadn't used cdjapan. I got 2 t shirts, a ls shirt, a long sweatshirt , and a pair of really weird plaid flannel pants that I use as jammies. I wish I wasn't so chicken shit and used a shopping service because CD Japan jacked up the shipping and I would really love a ma*rs lp this time. I'll try to dig out a picture of the lp if anyone is interested in the designs, etc.
>>
>>8735941
I'd like to see it!
>>
File: listen flavor lp.jpg (61 KB, 536x960) Image search: [Google]
listen flavor lp.jpg
61 KB, 536x960
>>8735949
I found the photo a lot quicker than I thought. I also forgot all about the tank top even though I wear that piece the most .
>>
>>8735735

Last year the ap cotton candy shop lucky packs sat around so long they separated the set and sold everything at major discount
>headbow $15
>jsk $70
>>
>>8735769
The ones I've gotten were split up into different price brackets and you could choose your preferred jsk sizing (medium or large, I think?).
>>
>>8735769
>>8735987
Oops. Missed your other question. They tend to sell out fairly quickly, but each time they put me on a wait list I ended up getting one. Just keep an eye on lolita updates and the site.
>>
>>8735806
Dang have you ever got a JetJ pack? Was it good? I'm obsessed with them
>>
>>8734843
i went to BTSSBNYC today, and asked. They said that their lucky pack shipment arrived earlier and I believe was offered before Halloween? Tokyo Rebel will also be stocking lucky packs for their brands if announced (IW, Puto, LF, etc).
>>
>>8734995
Emiii-chan on blogspot did a very thorough review of last year Swankiss lucky pack, and several LIZ Lisa lucky packs.

>>8735957
Thanks for the pic!
>>
>>8736063
The Emii chan blogspot was really nice, thanks for mentioning it.
>>
>>8735806

VM does. They did a few this year. No idea what was in them, though, they were sold out by the time I saw the info on their blog.
>>
>>8736030
I know choke got one and did an unboxing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_UHYj1W3tE
>>
Are there any ouji/boystyle luckypacks?
>>
>>8736490
I believe someone in an Ouji/Boystle thread ordered an EGA lucky pack from MmM recently. Check the archives!
>>
>>8734709
>>8734741

Fucking god, the feels.
I'm a US women's size 8, and I can't even tell if their one sized products will fit me. I love Swankiss' products!!

Speaking of which, does anyone know any brand that is selling LPs in my size?
>>
>>8736518
Your size is pretty useless given today's vanity sizing, post your measurements.
>>
>>8736540
92/74/104
>>
It's always been a lolita dream of mine to be able to buy an IW pack, like the 800$ one. I'm not even a classic lolita but damn. I could start with one of those packs.

I'll probably be skipping AP'S packs unless there's a plain one. I loved all of their previous ones, but that cotton candy shop 2015 pack was revolting.

I think I'm actually going to try to go for Baby or AATP this year, they're good on basics and never seem to have an offensive print.

I can't go for "normal" clothes like swankiss or liz lisa, I'm too tall for them and I'm just imagining where all thr tops will end on my arms... ugh.

I'll probably be ordering from s shopping service, and trying to order from the USA sites myself. I've never ordered from the baby/aatp site so I don't want to fuck it up since I don't know what I'm doing, and I've tried to order from AP twice (small accessories as test runs) but for whatever reason I can't figure it out. Always error.

So if anybody has recs for SS' s for online lucky packs let me know please. (I store fees are rediculous)
>>
>>8735985
I know it wasn't popular, but that seems weird, it's held a value alright in the western sales.
>>8735957
Awesome anon! I've always wanted to buy one but I'm at my most poor every December. This is another year where it's not going to happen.
>>
Hoping to pick up an AP one if its non-printed and comes in black.
>>
>>8736780
Yeye
>>
When do the lucky packs tend to come out? I'll be in San Francisco on the 22nd or 23rd and if they're out by then I'd love to pick an AP one up, otherwise I probably won't bother, they're so hit or miss (love Dream Fantasy and Cotton Candy Shop, hate Candy Sprinkle)
>>
I seem to have such bad luck with IW luckypacks. Every time I can afford to get one, I don't get many items I like, but whenever I sit them out it seems like all the packs have great items. I'm usually after their Fall/Winter leftover stock so I tend to go after the packs that will have those items.
>>
>>8736754
You need a Tenso account to order from AP's Japan site. Tenso will give you a Japanese address for them to ship to as they don't ship overseas themselves.
>>
>>8736543
>>8736518
But really,will I be able to fit in swankiss clothing?
>>
>>8736543
>>8736518
But really,will I be able to fit in swankiss clothing?
>>
Does anyone have info on Swimmer's LPs? From what I can gather so far it seems like it's only in-store and they don't do any sort of presale? Really want to get my hands on one this time around.
>>
>>8735937
VM makes them sometimes.
>>
>>8737234
I believe they are in store only. I used chibitenshi to get one. Shipping is going to cost you though!
>>
>>8734556
I really didn't like my last IW oddment pack, and the pieces are hard to sell on if you don't like them. I'll probably avoid them this year.
>>
>>8734660
What's wrong with the ETC pack?
Don't have a picture at hand, but I think last year's didn't look too bad. A couple of prints including a deer print.
>>
>>8737282
Last year was better because they had so many of those bambi print dresses hanging around, but the two years before featured largely shitty, non print and totally hideous, undesirable non-print and basic item pieces, several of which looked like shitty sparkle bubble dresses you'd see in the Macy's prom clearance lot going for $5 because they're from like three years ago.
I found the items repeated quite a lot, and everything in them was ugly and hard to resell.
>>
>>8737106
>>8737110
Anon I'm sorry, but it probably won't happen. Skirts might fit your waist, but their clothing items aren't exactly stretching. I have an 84 bust and that's already pushing the limits of some of their stuff.
>>
>>8735930
I still OTT sweet. I OTT sweet hard.
>>
>>8735140
I saw a girl carrying around this trunk irl at shibuya109, it's so cute but bulky and not really practical to use.
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 400x600
>>8737428
I feel like if you work frequently with hair and makeup, it's a cute way to get your things to and from shoots. Or if you're sleeping over a friend's place for a night. But it's so tiny I don't think I can use it for an actual trip. I've gone on a few week long trips with pic related and it's the perfect size.
>>
>>8737350
Oh well anon, thanks for letting me know.
And I'm sorry to hear that! It sucks by having an 84cm bust and not fit in these clothes! I guess I may have to check out BTSSB or Liz Lisa's LP then
>>
>>8737710
Not to be rude but my measurements are 85/72/90 and I don't go for Liz Lisa LP's since I feel like I'm pushing it.
>>
>>8737428
I don't think they are that bulky, but I also own luggage that it much bigger than those trunks. There was a mini trunk released last year in the pic I posted there. That might be more to your liking.

>>8737617
I use it for overnight trips, yep! I would never check it for a flight though. I can see the outside material getting gouged by other people's stuff getting thrown on top of it.
>>
>>8737350
Hahaha, welp, 86/68/98 here and I just ordered swankiss' lp.
Finger crossing my fatass will fit.
>>
>>8737767
You're not being rude at all anon, thanks for correcting me, but damn, even the Liz Lisa LP's are at your max measurements?!

>tfw having a 92cm bust because I have wide shoulders and ribcage
>tfw I will never fit in kawaii LPs

UGH THE AGONY

>>8737848
I hope you do anon, I'll send prayers for ya!
>>
>>8737871
Thank you! Ill probably sell whatever that wont fit me haha.
I always had a complex about my hip size but I wouldn't have thought that bust might actually be an issue...
I hope you'll have luck finding kawaii lps too!
Have you checked onespo? I mean they just sold out on a pack but their general clothings are very cute and seem much looser.
>>
>>8737888
Their item that look big/oversize will be good, but dresses and things like that might not be. I own a one spo dress and I hit the max with a 83cm bust.
>>
>>8737234
I bought one when I was in Japan over the New Year. It was ¥3000 and came with a ton of stuff, most of which was worth keeping. They make lots, I didn't get over to Swimmer until the afternoon because of other lucky packs, but there was a ton left.
It was absolutely worth what I paid (a friend and I split the pack and each got 10 or so items), but it was heavy (one item was a pair of rain boots), so it would have cost a fortune to ship.
I guess if you end up deciding to get a SS, I'd tell them you want the lightest one in the store.
>>
>>8736754
How tall are you? I'm 170cm and their stuff doesn't fit that short on me.
>>
>>8737848
I have a swankiss blouse and dress and they have a bit of room on me at 83cm.
Good luck!
>>
>>8737871
I feel you, even though my measurements are a small medium my shoulders fuck everything up too. Liz Lisa usually has a set LP and a blind LP. Try to take a peek at the set (last year they released them online December 1st with images of what's inside) and see if there's shirring on dresses, oversized items, etc. I posted >>8735046 and that pink tunic can stretch to fit a 110cm bust loosely. I think the cost might be a little tight in the bust but they've been making their LPs larger for the past year or two so maybe we'll get lucky.

Just stay away from the blind one. My friend bought one and has almost the same measurements as mine and only two items fit her and one of them was an accessory.
>>
>>8738110
>*coat might be a little tight
Sorry I'm still in a food coma from yesterday.
>>
>>8734677
Holy shit this is...sad.
>>
>>8735921
2011 and 2012 are fine,everything else is OTT pastel vomit bullshit ugh.
2015 legit look like some ott Bodyline dress.
>>
>>8738209
> That feel when you're into OTT pastel vomit and hope for more every year.
>>
>>8738252
Yes same here anon.
>>
>>8738209
Man idec I miss pastel vomit besides classic/gothic lolitas are pretty accommodated for most of the year damn
>>
>>8738209

The artwork for 2011 and 2012 were kind of simple, the background and the details weren't as intricate as their popular sweet prints of that time (Decoration Dream, Chess Chocolate, Sweet Cream House, Toy Parade, etc).

The artwork for 2013-2015 were a lot more detailed, but in terms of general design it was a clusterfuck.

Honestly though the AP LP prints have always felt like a minor design reject. On a Meta special set you might feel the lower price in the lower quality material and much simpler dress design. On Baby you'd feel it in the lower quality material (plain cotton instead of the baniran weave, cheaper material on the pleather bag) and a couple of shortcuts (the shoulder straps not being adjustable, lack of lace). On AP it seems like they only go slightly cheaper with the materials (the buttons tend to be meh-tier), but the design will still have like three different types of laces, two different types of buttons, decorative ribbons/collar/other stuff, and then the artwork quality is just kind of a mess. I wonder if they actually pay the illustrators less, or if the LP prints are actually design rejects from some print that didn't make it into a real release.
>>
>>8738297
It's true, on Dream Fantasy there's 3 different kinds of lace and the print does have a lot going on.

Maybe they're experimental designs? Testing the limits of what they can fit on a design without it being a complete failure/mess? I love OTT so again I tend to like them (besides Candy Sprinkle, which to me looks like a cheap Sugary Carnival which I already didn't like) but I do see your point, they definitely straddle the clusterfuck line.

As long as they didn't cheap out on the dye and it won't bleed everywhere I'm content.
>>
I hate to be that guy to ask this sort of question, but how does one obtain a btssb/aatp LP? when I was googling it seems like the USA branches take reservations. are these reservations a bloodbath to get or relatively simple and easy? or is it better to try and get them direct from japan?
>>
>>8738321
how was your day?
>>
>>8738321
>the print does have a lot going on.
I actually really like Dream Fantasy for this reason. There's motifs from Milky Planet, Sugar Hearts, and Dream Sky. When I owned it, I could literally use my accessories or legwear from any of these releases. I wouldn't mind owning it again, honestly. It's a fun and cute print if you're really into the OTT rainbow vomit.
>>
>>8738345
I love it, getting it in blue.
>>
Anyone got experience with buying Axes Femme LPs? Was hoping to get one this year but is it actually possible to get one using FJ or am I gonna have to do some other jiggery pokery?
>>
>>8738297
I'll agree with you here, cotton candy shop has three kinds of lace and so many random details it's like a crazed over enthusiastic intern made it.
>>
>>8737005
No I know I need a tenso account, I have one made since they announced it. I think it might have something with do with my bank card and overseas charges but idk. I can't think of any time that I haven't used my actual card instead of paypal for overseas shopping, so I'm unsure.
>>
>>8737921
167cm, but I've had some bad luck with AP long sleeve blouses lately that have really offputting.
>>
>>8738322
The USA store does take reservations, but last year they only got the leftovers
I would go with the Japanese site and get with the bloodbath if there is one you want. They ship internationally so just follow their overseas ordering guide. Good luck!
>>
>>8737250
They're really not, it's just that many people try to sell them for retail when they're already items nobody wanted or that were damaged. You're kidding yourself if you think you're going to be able to resell oddment items for at or near retail.
>>
>>8734556
Does anyone want my BTSSB SF lucky pack that was received today? I'm a little upset at the contents. You'll receive a BTSSBxDisney Cinderella JSK II in blue, Bon Voyage skirt, Pink beret, brownxmocha knit capelet tote bag, and red bustier. Email in the field if you're interested.
>>
>>8734813
i was thinking about trying! this would be my first time buying a pack, is there any idea for which jsks and ops would be in it?
>>
>>8738759
any idea when the japanese sites do their lp's compared to usa store?
>>
>>8738839
pics?
>>
>>8738839
>I'm a little upset
You're a little unappreciative. this year was decent
>>
File: collage-2015-11-27.jpg (150 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
collage-2015-11-27.jpg
150 KB, 1024x768
>>8738890
Not the greatest pics, sorry about that. Excuse the baymax and water bottle as well.
>>
>>8738759
so do their LP's just work like if you were ordering something regularly then? (like add to cart and go) ahh sorry I feel dumb/annoying asking this, I've just never ordered anything from baby before. I'll search for a guide or something later I guess though my friend tells me it's pretty simple.
>>
>>8738916
wow ignore me, you literally said to just follow their international ordering guide. thank you anon!
>>
>>8738884
I dug up my old receipts. Last year it was early December, so maybe soon?
>>
File: IMG_20150101_132548.jpg (389 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150101_132548.jpg
389 KB, 1600x1600
>>8737234
I spent $30 on mine last year and $100 on shipping. It was worth it though, as it was cheaper than actually going to japan and going nuts in swimmer myself. There was so much shit in there. I almost died when I found out the shipping. I actually have a lot of it in a box under my bed, such is the shame.
>>
>>8739228
Can anyone recomend an in store shopping service who accepts payment in yen? My local currency takes it in the bottom when converted to USD. Just in case I accidently a swimmer lucky pack again...
>>
>>8739228
why would you post this on a blue board....tag your porn next time
>>
>>8739244
Kek
>>
>>8738839
That's a really, really good lucky pack desu. What were you wanting instead?
>>
>>8738839
wasn't there an anon who was dying for that cinderella jsk over on the bst thread?? I remember the castle vagina commentary on their wtb post
>>
BtSSB
>>
>>8739384
>>
AatP
>>
>>8739389
>>
>>8739387
Holy cow, these look beautiful.
>>
>>8739392
>goth CTP
I approve and want this like burning.
>>
>>8739424
>goth
sure
>>
>>8739387
>>8739392

I'm not a huge fan of BABY but both of these are gorgeous wtf
>>
>>8739392
>>8739387
I have a serious need.
>>
>>8739426
It's not that it's legitimately goth, but a more gothy looking version of an extremely sweet print. Sorry I rustled your jimmies by not being clearer anon.
>>
>>8739424
>>8739426
>>8739476
Gothic lolita here too and it gives me similar vibes. Let us live.
>>
I need Edgy!CTP in my life so bad..
>>
>>8739392
Holy shit I need this
>>
>>8739392
I really hope that there is an SS still available. It just feels like they don't a lot of stock online vs in-store.
>>
>>8739387
It's so cute!! Is it just me, or is that a pony on the print? I love the rest but I'm not a fan of how it looks like...It kind of ruins it for me.

>>8739392
I'm not a fan of cat prints, but my classical tastes are begging me to try this out. It's so cute!!

Does anyone know if there's a lolita/cute clothing shop doing lucky packs like Chess Story or BoBon21?
>>
>>8739387
u used to call me on my cat phone...
late nite when u need my brand...
>>
>>8739532
I thought it looked like a lion or something, not a pony, but my mobile screen is also tiny.
>>
>>8739392
As an avid collector of cat prints I'm pulling out my hair out right now. I JUST got an SS for two AP packs.
>>
>>8734677
this looks like an assortment of clothes from the children's place or something
this is really sad
>>
>>8739540
They released the details for this year's print?
>>
>>8739540
WHAT?! AP released their deets on LPs already?!
>>
>>8739550
>>8739553
Nope, sorry anons. I thought I'd reserve in advance to be sure I get them after waiting too long last time. Thought that even if I wouldn't like the print I could at least keep the blouses and bags.
>>
>>8739533
Actually this print is going to feature rabbits. The name is something like "Moshi-moshi, the Closet of Usagi-chan's Dreams" or "Usagi-chan's Dream Closet." Guessing on the last kanji.
>>
>>8739564
The last kanji just means print. Even if it is called that, though, the animal shown is clearly not a rabbit.
>>
>>8739576
Yeah, I figured since it's at the end of the AatP print name as well. Just wasn't sure how to translate the 'closet' bit, like if that was the word I should use. Anyway, sage for offtopic.
>>
>>8739387
>>8739392
so im a newbie lolita and i wanna grab these as my first lucky packs, is getting an ss the best way or trying to go about it yourself online?
>>
>>8738839
Pic of the beret?
>>
>>8739609
Oops so sorry saw that you posted a pic
>>
>>8739585
nvm just decided to go with an ss to be safe, i need these!
>>
>>8734677
I like the dress, but
>shirt with skirt printed on it.
>$2 flower hairclip.
>>
>>8740159
Also a newb, what SS did you use?
>>
>>8740176
tenshi shop, i've heard good reviews i believe?? she was super quick to respond so that's a good sign at least lol
>>
>>8740178
What did she say about ordering packs? Are you able to claim a spot already?
>>
>>8740178
Is Baby SF or NYC not doing this? Or is getting one just really difficult?
I might try her too. I love both colorways, but I'm totally afraid of getting a highwaist. I have two jsks with those curved straps and they fit me so well.
>>
>>8738911
>>8738839
Emailed.
>>
Did Innocent World ones already go up?
When I google it something comes up but when I click it I can't see it.
>>
Noob here but after seeing Liz Lisa's lucky pack last year I was really interested in getting one for this year. I have a friend in Japan right now but I don't want to bother her with making her go to the store to pick one up for me so would the next best option be to order off Tokyo Kawaii Life myself when it comes out and get it sent to her? Any problems I might encounter doing this?
>>
>>8739533
This is gold.
>>
>>8740441
You can get it through Tokyo Kawaii Life or Fashionwalker. Either way you need a tenso account.

I remember seeing the packs up on Tokyo Otaku Mode though, maybe that's worth a try?
>>
>>8740452
Is tenso only for if I want that service to ship it to me? I don't need overseas shipping. My friend is in Japan so I can get it sent to her house or office and she's going to visit me soon after so she can just bring me the pack then.
>>
>>8740183
technically you can claim a spot for anything as soon as you find out news for it, I believe. I remember hearing about her Horror Garden spots filling up before even all the final information was out and all we saw was vague magazine scans and photoshoot sneak peeks from twitter.
>>
Still nothing on AP's Happy Packs for this year?
>>
how much do these things usually weigh? I'm trying to calculate shipping costs from my friend's house in japan to california and I've never bought a LP.
>>
>>8740566
1.5-3kg for a BTSSB or AP one. The Liz Lisa ones are always heavy and shipping costs a fortune.
>>
>>8737247
>>8737918
>>8739228

Thanks for all the info anons! Good to know that I'll be taking it in the ass for shipping.
>>
>>8740601
Thank you!
>>
>>8740518
ap is always late to the party.
I missed out on btssb and aatp last year because I was waiting on ap's reveal (and ended up being shit anyway) so fuck them t b h
>>
>>8740183
I told her what i wanted to claim and she said she would list me down, so perhaps she already has a few people down. I just explained that I wanted the packs that weren't officially released yet and sent her the photos in this thread. She didn't mention any problems or anything, so smooth sailing i hope?
>>
>>8740186
i have no idea what their packs are if theyre doing them, i was going to try and grab the happy pack from sf online tomorrow but after seeing the pack photos compared to the anon who got the pack in sf, id rather go with an ss and try for both the btssb and aatp packs that way. I love both of them so I think I'm going to pick up one of each, and i'm tempted to try the high waist since I havent picked up that cut before.
>>
I thought I might try my luck this year and try to get a random luck pack from either Baby or aatp.
Does anybody know if AP does some kind of random lucky packs instore?
>>
How much do Meta bags usually cost? And are they doing a lucky bag?
>>
Roughly how much more will a shopping service like Tenshi cost to get a lucky pack? I've only bought LPs directly from online stores before.
>>
>>8741162
metas bags tend to be dissapointing, but if you like whats advertised it can be worth it, expect them around 10000 yen.
>>
>>8741353
tenshi shop has a little estimate calculator you can use on her website for her ss fees
>>
>>8741353
>>8741610
She just posted up a lucky pack SS FAQ, her fees are different for packs.
>>
i'm guessing Tenshi can't get Oddments packs later on?
>>
>>8739392
Contacted Chibitenshi about this, and she's filled up already.
Has anyone got any experience ordering LPs directly from the online store? I registered an account and bought a pair of socks to test the cart system, but I'm still unsure.
>>
>>8741162
I believe last year they did a special print/set for new years as well as the regular 10,000 yen blouse and skirt blind lucky pack, but they just recently did a random lucky pack too. Meta can be unpredictable sometimes - just Meta doing Meta.
>>8742042
Be prepared for the site crashing and stuff to go really fast. I think last year I refreshed for close to an hour to get everything I wanted at some ungodly hour at night.
>>
Anybody have experience trying to get lucky packs in store? I need that AaTP cat lucky pack. Is it hard to get a pack instore?
>>
>>8742066
An hour? Well, shit. I'm still going to try my best, probably have to get up in the wee hours of the morning anyway because time zones suck.
>>
>>8741443
I am in love with the skirts though and use their lp blouses always because they're amazing. I even use the t-shirt that came with typewriter squirrel. I probably have ~9 lp skirts that I wear casually all the time.
>>
File: White_Marshmallows.jpg (925 KB, 3456x2304) Image search: [Google]
White_Marshmallows.jpg
925 KB, 3456x2304
Need more info on the AP lucky packs!
>>
I am so impatient for the AP special sets. Think Imai Kira will do another collab this year? I'm still holding out a CTP and blah blah I'm dumb
>>
Does moitie have lucky packs?
>>
Do people tend to make money on the IW oddment packs?
>>
>>8742811
did you read the thread?

do you know Google can return results in mere seconds, rather than waiting an hour and twenty minutes for someone to respond to your post?
>>
IW lucky pack announcement
http://innocent-w.jp/news.html#lucky_pack
>>
>>8742987
>80k yen pack
w-would this contain the same amount of items as 80k yen Oddments packs??
>>
Anyone know any shopping services that aren't full for the AatP pack? I would tenso myself but my work schedule is really busy around Xmas.
>>
>>8742947
Not really, seeing as the market value isn't that much higher for non-prints and a lot of the items are just plain unwanted.
>>
>>8743138
tenso is a forwarding service and you don't need to use tenso for baby/aatp anyway (in fact, they don't allow it)
>>
>>8743144
>>8742987
Why is there no link to order it, I can't find it on the site. Is it an in store deal only?
>>
>>8742987
Where are they?
>>
File: 161004-m-02-dl.jpg (52 KB, 345x437) Image search: [Google]
161004-m-02-dl.jpg
52 KB, 345x437
>>8743433
They're up now. Grabbed Pack B/Size L. Pls kami-sama, don't let it include those awful cosplay OP's.
>>
>>8743126
No, because these are not defective items, therefore they are worth more. There is still a lot in the pack, though.
>>
>>8743438
How did you get the cart to work?? Do you click the left pink button, right, or black?
>>
>>8743446
I filled out the "Special Order Form". I hope that's what I was supposed to do...
>>
>>8743448
Oh I'll try it. The cart isn't working, I don't know what to put for prefecture. My screen won't display the normal listing, just has a cart system button for each size
>>
>>8743448
Also those rozen Maiden dresses are from a 2012 lucky pack and I would kill for one, if you get it post in the bst thread and I'll be all the fuck over it.
>>
>>8743452
The overseas order guide can help if you need it. Good luck anon!
>>8743456
Will do, anon. I never watched Rozen Maiden so I have no attachment to the series. Maybe I should watch it.
>>
>>8741832
oh ty anon, this got posted after I messaged her so I hadn't seen it yet. Sounds like it comes out to $10 per pack ordered is her commission and all other fees will be what they usually are (shipping, etc). http://tenshishop.com/lucky-packs-2016/
>>
>>8743521 *or 10%, whichever is greater
>>
AP always puts out like 3 color options, does baby only do the two?

Put in a request with tenshishop about a baby pack, but idk if those two colors will be the only ones
>>
>>8742987
When do Innocent World invoice you, immediately or just before it ships? I'm reading through the guide on the website but it doesn't really say...
>>
>>8743534

Historically the aatp pack has always been black with two cuts. First time I'm seeing them offer in ivory as well as dark, so that's already something different. I'm just hoping they let us chose the jsk style as well.

Btssb packs have always been two colours, yes.
>>
I'm still waiting on Liz Lisa lucky pack. I would have thought they would announce it by now, unless they are waiting til friday
>>
>>8743438
How big does the L size measurements go to?
>>
>>8743616
I got an email from Tokyo Kawaii Life that there will be a big announcement on Tuesday at 7PM JST, so maybe then...?

>>8743438
Can't believe they still have Rozen Maiden OPs. The previous oddment packs were full of them.
>>
>>8743624
It seems like it ranges depending on the item. For example, the L measurements for the popular Millefeuille Bolero are:
Bust: 89cm
Shoulder width: 35cm
Total length: 42cm(includes 2.5cm of lace)
Sleeve length: 65cm
Sleeve opening: 23cm(includes 6cm of lace)

But a random blouse is:
Bust: 100cm
Waist: 78cm
Shoulder width: 37cm
Total length: 53cm(include 3㎝ of frills)
Sleeve length: 62cm
Sleeve opening: 22cm

Ave Maria Stained Glass JSK:
Bust: 89cm~102cm
Waist 68cm~85cm
Total length 97cm(includes 2.7cm of lace)
Skirt length 59cm(includes 2.7cm of lace)

and et cetera. Some dresses are only available in M size.
>>
>>8743659
Thank you for the help!
>>
>>8743659
Oh good... I picked L even though most of my dresses are one size. I was hoping it didn't refer to the long length or I'll have to sell any dress I end up with. Hopefully picking L doesn't eliminate one size dresses :(
>>
File: 2016huku_top.jpg (107 KB, 800x566) Image search: [Google]
2016huku_top.jpg
107 KB, 800x566
Putumayo 2016 LP announcement
http://www.putumayo-home.com/fair/index2.html
>>
>>8744574
Could someone maybe clarify it a bit? Do they mean that the lucky packs will all contain the dress in the image+ two secret items or will all the items be random?

>Totally forget about them, now it's a battle between them and whatever Meta brings out.
>>
I really hope that I manage to get the white AatP drop waist one. It's so cute
>>
>>8744708

Here's what I can make out of all the small text:
(Left side picture)
[Girl's Set]
Has enough items for an entire coordinate
At least 35,000 yen worth of items included
A set of savings~
*Picture shown is just one example
*No guarantee that you will get this particular shown coordinate
* (Not sure of some of the kanji so can't translate 100%, but something about the items and other points)

(Right side picture)
[Boy's Set]
Will definitely include a new arrival Long T
At least 30,000 yen worth of items included
A cool kei set!
*Picture shown is just one example
*No guarantee that you will get this particular shown coordinate
* (Not sure of some of the kanji so can't translate 100%, but something about the items and other points)
>>
>>8743583
Before they ship. Be prepared to wait a couple weeks for them to invoice. They always take forever when they get busy with lps.
>>
File: detail.gif (35 KB, 746x614) Image search: [Google]
detail.gif
35 KB, 746x614
>>8744750
The bottom bit says that the number of items will vary (point = item).

>>8743616
Good news! Liz Lisa just got announced, but no details yet.
>>
My friend missed the Amavel lucky pack that she was going to order for me, is it worth it to try to email Amavel to ask if I could be put on a waitlist or something? I'm really bummed that I missed it and want to get it somehow...
>>
>>8743438
If you get the black op in L ill buy it off of you. Make my cosplay lolita dreams a reality
>>
>>8745285
I hope the fact that they are releasing fewer options means that they will step up the quality. Last year was disappointing as far as the items inside the bags go and the 5,000 yen bags looked poorly structured. They also just didn't feel as exclusive last year. Some were in stock so long that they went on sale.
>>
>>8745299
I haven't heard anything good about them for a few years now, actually. People ended up selling most of the items inside.
>>
>>8744750
Thank you Anon! I quite like a few of their things for casual wear but the dress they showed in the LP image is kind of ugly.
>>
>>8745285
Oh, thanks for the translation help! Learning~

>>8745484
No problem! I agree, the "Girl's Set" stuff (and most of their girly stuff in general) haven't really caught my attention anymore, but I do love their boyish style clothing for casual wear (all those cute hoodies/cutsews/pants).
>>
>>8745285
Do Liz Lisa's LPs normally sell out that fast?
>>
>>8746048
The suitcases usually sell first
>>
>>8740486
New anon here.
Depending on what lucky bag youre getting, for the sake of conversation say you are getting the suitcase, she might not be able to bring it to you because it could be an extra baggage charge.
I would discuss it with her first before ordering it either way.
>>
>>8739389
>>8739392
http://weibo.com/5175004561/D6qw6xxCo
>>
>>8746253
>>
>>8746254
thinking of grabbing the red colorway in the high waist cut personally :)
>>
>>8739384
>>8739387
>>
>>8746253
>>8746255
I was so hyped about this, but seeing the cuts as more than sketches, I'm kinda disappointed. The dropped waist is a little awkward, and high waists never work for me.
Money saved, I guess.
>>
>>8746253
I wish I really didn't like it, because it looks like the hype for the AATP is immense. I'm just not willing to fight hard for it through some random shady SS... I will save the money.
>>
>>8746253
>>8746254
>>8746255
pray for me gulls, i'm going to brave the good fight and try to get this. i wish i hated all of these so i didn't have to be so worried.

>tfw debating on trying online and through SS
>tfw can't handle the disappointment if i fail
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.