[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dodgy SS or webshops
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: 1295972531036.jpg (91 KB, 600x934) Image search: [Google]
1295972531036.jpg
91 KB, 600x934
Can we discuss dodgy SS and webshops?
Having trouble with one of them and want to share your concerns and stories?
Were you scammed or are you still waiting for your goods after many months of waiting?
What SS and webshops should we avoid?

Here is my story.
I bought something from an SS on facebook named Loli Loli Paradise, they also have another SS account named Ieong Kam Seng.
This is a Taobao SS.
My transaction took place in May, it was a pre-order for an OP (not a print replica, fyi) and matching headdress.
At some point I sent them a pm which they didn't respond to so I went to their fb account and see what's in the comments.
There I read several people were having troubles with this seller at this point.
Since my time was running out and I had no choice, I filed a paypal claim in August.
They begged me to drop the claim but I said I'd only do that if they sent me my things. Once received I would drop my claim.
This prompted them to send me the OP, which they already had in possession, but not the headdress because the shop producing these hadn't finished them yet.
They gave me another headdress as a gift when they sent the OP. I will probably never get the matching headdress at this point, my messages go ignored.
All communication ceased again.
Basically all this time they never kept me updated, I had to keep pushing the SS and eventually threaten with filing a claim (which I actually did file at some point but cancelled after receiving my OP).
Anyone else having these problems with Loli Loli Paradise?
I've been a customer of theirs for several years now and always liked them but after this experience I feel the community needs to be informed that there are problem with this seller/SS.

Picture unrelated.
>>
>>8732536
You kinda fucked up there yourself. You forced them to send you something which they did and they cant make the stores work faster. They need to communicate better for sure if people are unsure about what is happening but with taobao waiting months is the norm.

Was the op you got the katrina replica?
>>
>>8732539
Yeah I know fucked up a bit, but if I didn't file the claim I probably still wouldn't have had my dress?
Waited as long as I could with my claim to give them time but at some point you just have to you know?
I sent them so many messages politely asking for an update, which they all ignored, they only started replying when I filed the claim which says everything really.
Their biggest issue is definitely communication. I know it's hard to keep in touch with all buyers but if there's a big delay, as a buyer I'd like it if they just post a message on their wall to explain what is happening.
I'm kinda at peace with not getting the headdress at this point. The gift headdress was quite nice and works well with it so it's not that I'm left empty handed.
It's just that they promised me to send it 2 weeks after they sent the dress, it's a promise they didn't keep. I even would have covered the extra shipping costs.
And yes, the dress I ordered was the Katrina replica.
>>
>Order from Qutieland on Oct 5th
>Invoiced the 9th
>Pay immediately
>5 days later, order status still not updated (awaiting stock confirmation/awaiting payment)
>shoot them a mail about it
>Get a mail on the 18th saying the item I bought was out of stock, they ask if I want a diff colorway and that they will know next week if they can get confirmation of materials to make the one I originally wanted
>8 days go by, and no response
>mail them
>2 weeks go by, and still silence
>send them a couple mails with alternative choices for things around the same value
>no replies
>By now it's November, so I file a dispute hoping to get their attention
>3 days of no responses before I escalate it to a claim
Of course they didn't respond to paypal either within 2 weeks deadline, so I won by default.
>>
>>8732570
Damn. I hate flaky SS's like that.
Glad you won your claim!
>>
>>8732576
They came highly recommended and have a lot of good reviews, I didn't want to have to file a claim or anything, but I'd rather not have so much money in limbo/lost for so long, especially when I can be spending it on other things.
>>
Himifashion+Cutie Mori

These shops sell replica goods that can be gotten cheaply from Taobao.

HOWEVER- They seem to maintain good costumer service despite this, plus they have sales, so if you really want something from there and can't find it anywhere else, it's probably not too bad. Just know it's cheaper from taobao and it's replica.
>>
Creamy Biscuit Shopping Service.
Order milky cross OP in black.
Wait a week longer than date promised to hear back from her.
Tells me AP has a shipping delay.
Wait another week, finally she messages me
"sorry anon, AP sent me the sax jsk by mistake"
WTF. I'm pretty sure AP doesn't make mistakes. seems sketchy. ask for refund.
Get half of it refunded immediately.
The rest says the funds will be availible in two weeks.
Tfw when there is a dream dress up for auction I could have bought if the funds were there in time.
Salty about the whole ordeal still.
>>
>>8732587
It's funny that newbies still fall for qutieland. It is widely known that they've been shit since the very beginning if you want to avoid long waiting times.
>>
>>8732539
I think there is no excuse for no communication. I've once had to wait five months for a pre-order because the store was swamped with orders and took a long time to ship, but my SS always responded to me when I inquired, even if it was just "Sorry, it'll take a while longer".
>>
>>8732654
They had something I wasn't able to find on other shops I use. Or so I thought.
I'll never get my infanta tea party underdress in brown. ;_;
>>
>>8732536
Mikarin/Yunni/SweetlikeCandy. Avoid avoid avoid.
>>
>>8732559
There's a katrina replica? Holy shit!
>>
How about Gliztywonderland?
>>
>>8732536
Loli Loli Paradise is honestly not a bad shopping service. She's always been really helpful. The only thing she's done is gotten an order of mine wrong with colors, which I've heard from others before. I think she just gets overwhelmed and should really get a second hand to help her with orders. She's not like a scammer or anything.
>>
>>8732654
I don't think it's fucking funny, I think it fucking sucks and it should be added to the sticky.
>>
>>8732678
Dude if it is out of stock on the taobao store, resellers will not just magically have one in stock.

>>8733048
Quiteland isnt that bad, its people who think mylolitadress is decent that are insufferable. I think the whole group of resellers who arent always honest about prices should be avoided, stick to SS that you just plug in the store and item for.
>>
>>8733494
It took them seven months and internet fist fight to get them to ship me two dresses.
>>
>>8732858
Glitzyworld is fast and reputable. I've ordered from them twice and had my stuff in hand within the estimated timeframe they gave me.
>>
It's amazing how often people respond with "omg scammer, file Paypal claim asap" because a Taobao SS doesn't get a dress to them within 2 or 3 months. The SS has no control over the production time period of the factory making a dress, they can't force the shop to instantly make the item and ship it to them. Taobao shops are notorious for being behind schedule. Hell, one time I ordered a dress near a major Chinese holiday and the factory got so backlogged that I didn't receive it for 5 months. So many people are so trigger-happy with Paypal claims that I'm not surprised that some SS's are requiring Western Union for payment instead.
>>
>>8733548
I'm not trigger happy because they don't have my item, I just want my money back because there was a literal month of silence with no word on whether it can be made, or acknowledgement of my alternative choices. I was prepared to wait months for the item, but not to wait months for communication, especially after they explicitly said they'd have confirmation in a week.
>>
>>8732678
I see one on clobba, is that an OK reseller?
>>
>>8732858
Overpriced. There are cheaper resellers like Clobba. Fuck I think even My-Lolita-Dress is cheaper
>>
>>8733591
He's pretty much the best reseller for Taobao, but remember resellers aren't usually the cheapest option.
>>
File: infanta.jpg (74 KB, 800x599) Image search: [Google]
infanta.jpg
74 KB, 800x599
>>8733591
They took it down from Clobba recently. I am very specifically looking for this dress in the brown colorway in XL. All of the places I usually check only have it in M, or not at all. Qutieland was supposed to be my last resort because it was listed as in stock.
>>
>>8733607
Ah shoot I got excited and didn't look close enough, sorry. That is amazingly gorgeous. Are the size charts accurate? Cause if they are, I will fit into a medium. Which is surprising, normally I have to buy a large in Chinese brands
>>
Can we post about commissioners here or is that too far out of the ball park?
>>
>>8733624
Yeah, they're really roomy. Back is shirred, so they open quite a bit. And they feel so well made. I have it in the blackish green colorway, and it does wonders for adding extra length and complimenting a particular JSK I have. I really want the brown one because I love browns of all kinds, and mauve/warm lavender is my favorite color. I suppose that's my dream dress.
>>
>>8733548
When they deliberately ignore all your messages you definitely have the right to file a claim when those 180 days are nearly up.
I once waited for a shoe pre-order from Clobba that took at least a year, but he kept me in the loop so I didn't mind. Didn't even think of filing a claim, cause why should I when they take the time to communicate with you?
When messages get ignored on purpose that's the sign of a bad seller.
The only thing an SS has do is reply and say, sorry the shop hasn't finished production yet.
That's ALL.

>>8733591
He's good in my book, in fact, he's probably my favourite. He's a bit more expensive that others sometimes but so far I found him very reliable.
Communication with him has always been good for me, he takes the time to answer a question if you have one and keeps you in the loop.
>>
>>8733628
Sure! Especially if it's Taobao or Lolita related, though Cosplay commision is welcome too.
>>
>>8733602
They atleast used to have free shipping tho. Also, better customer service and shipping times than MLD. They also ship from Hong Kong so free airmail is a good deal.
>>
>>8733602
But they have free shipping
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.