[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this board obsessed with pic related when he is all but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 338x351) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 338x351
Why is this board obsessed with pic related when he is all but forgotten by most wrestling fans?
>>
>>1482012
See
>>1481957
>>
>>1482012
He the hero we needed but not the one we deserved.

At a moment when wrestling was at his lower point, he keep the company floating.

He took the fall for all of us like a good wrestler should and pave the way for the rebirth of WWE.

I put him up there with Jake the Snake, that give us good wrestling moments even when he was hitting rock bottom.
>>
>>1482012
Building up the hype for his fight

Trust me when that day finally comes the toy gun kiddos and hemasexuals will be running in their moms basements for cover because no thread survives the shitposting storm
>>
Cm punk is living the dream and doing what he wants, while losers sit in the Internet and whine about how much they hate him. I am pretty sure there is some sort of shilling going on in this board, the amount of punk threada are suspicious.
>>
>>1482045
Unironically this. He's probably not the greatest person, I neither know or care about that, but posters here seem to have forgotten for a long time he was the only thing making RAW watchable.
>>
>>1482012
It's just one guy. He has near psychotic levels of abandonment issues.
>>
>>1482019
>imitation threads being made

Literally this is the biggest cancer of the board. I've noticed there is a desperate attempt at memes here.

>Some dude was obsessed with CM Punk, podcast of CM Punk abusing someone for calling him by his real name.
Imitation threads and Phil threads go rampant.

>Someone calls Dean Ambrose Jannety.
Jannety Jasethy, Becketty gets spammed

>Fartfag keeps creating fiction posts and fantasy matches around women wrestlers farts and then leaves /asp/
Some cheap imitator goes "hows the fartgame" in every thread

>Fartfag says he likes Sienna coz he's a hipster and she's less talked about
Sienna threads are spammed.

>Carter makes stupid peado thread
Everyday it's spammed by many people
>>
>>1482045
>quoting super hero movies
>kept the company floating
>rebirth of wwe
>((((wrestler))))

Fuck off, Phil!
>>
File: d33.jpg (9 KB, 200x219) Image search: [Google]
d33.jpg
9 KB, 200x219
>>1482155
I find it hilarious how upset you guys get over retards and children. It's not that bad lol
>>
>>1482155
>getting worked by Carter

wew
>>
>>1482163
Not him, but the problem is that shit makes any actual discussion of rasslin impossible here. There is no board as cancerous as /asp/
>>
>>1482012
He broke all these dudes hearts.
>>
>>1482155
There hasn't been pedo threads in days
>>
>>1482249
Because Carter packed his bags and went home. He hasn't been on in like a week.

The guy going around with his latest trip is s copycat, isn't even good enough to get his mannerisms down. Notice how this new catter never says kys gain height, dweeb or ya.
>>
>>1482255
KEK cucter trying to make it seem like he's left cause he knows he'll run out of ips soon and cant afford many more bans
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.