[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Cherry Bomb/Allie the female Kevin Owens? https://www.yo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
File: Cherry-Bomb[1].png (238 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
Cherry-Bomb[1].png
238 KB, 620x400
Is Cherry Bomb/Allie the female Kevin Owens?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFstxA7ZZ7w
>>
>>1479747
The only difference is she has fat titties. Where is Owens is just fat.
>>
>>1479747
Leva Bates is a fucking nerd. Very cute though.

Cherry Bomb is actually kinda like KO though. She even has the same sort of intonation in her voice. Pls tell me her tits are real.
>>
Is her screaching at the ref a work or her real voice? Jesus christ, she'd be a nightmare in bed
>>
File: allieno.gif (1004 KB, 304x357) Image search: [Google]
allieno.gif
1004 KB, 304x357
>>1479771
> Pls tell me her tits are real.
>>
File: allieyes.gif (615 KB, 358x345) Image search: [Google]
allieyes.gif
615 KB, 358x345
>Hey Allie does Sienna do drugs?
>>
File: allie-ya.gif (511 KB, 324x345) Image search: [Google]
allie-ya.gif
511 KB, 324x345
>Do you do cocaine?
>>
File: allie-doubleyes.gif (919 KB, 332x338) Image search: [Google]
allie-doubleyes.gif
919 KB, 332x338
>do you want to get BLACKED by Lashley
>>
File: allie-nah.gif (511 KB, 320x325) Image search: [Google]
allie-nah.gif
511 KB, 320x325
>was Gail Kim ever a draw?
>>
>>1479747

No, Cherry is not the female Owens.

Cherry Bomb is and was a very hot and fit babe with very large breast implants. She is very much in line with what you expect to see when you think of a female pro wrestler in WWE or TNA. She takes a lot of trouble to groom herself and always looks immaculate on TV.

Kevin Owens was and is fat and doesn't give too much of a shit about his appearance. For years people thought he would never make it to WWE because he lacks "the look".

Cherry is a good wrestler, but she is not the best of the best among her peers. Owens was top-class and is currently one of the best on the WWE roster.

They are both from Canada, so there may be some vague similarities in accent, I will give you that.

And they do both run their mouth constantly. Cherry is one of the most vocal women in wrestling, and knows how to work a crowd.

But that's about where the comparison stops.

If I had to pick a male to compare Cherry to it would be Austin Aries. Someone who has been around a long, long time and seen their peers go on to success while they were left behind. Until just now.
>>
Is Leva Bates autistic?
>>
>>1479747
Her voice sounds like a dog whistle
>>
>>1480887
>Someone who has been around a long, long time and seen their peers go on to success while they were left behind. Until just now.

From getting payed in Outlaw wrestling to getting payed 6 months late in TNA to job to Gail and Jade is not really success.
>>
>>1481758
LOLTNA.
>>
How is her fartgame?
>>
>>1481921
>>1481921
It's good.
>>
>>1480895
Mentally retarded
>>
>>1480887
If her peers were Leva Bates, Sienna, Crazy Mary etc. They are not successful. Sienna is in fact one of the worst TNA champions.
>>
>>1482170
Shut up Gail Kim
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.