[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's his endgame? Was getting Brock caught with roids
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: vince-mcmahon-2.jpg (62 KB, 642x362) Image search: [Google]
vince-mcmahon-2.jpg
62 KB, 642x362
What's his endgame? Was getting Brock caught with roids part of the plan?
>>
Ye to have UFCs biggest PPV forever tainted with the fact two of their biggest stars got busted for PEDs
>>
You know, it wouldn't surprise me.

>even the combined effort of Brock, Shawn, and Austin still garnered record low ratings
>pays Brock full time salary for a guy who wrestles maybe 5 times a year

Brock has two more years left in his WWE contract, right?
>>
File: maxdefault.jpg (78 KB, 1090x614) Image search: [Google]
maxdefault.jpg
78 KB, 1090x614
>>1479228
Of course! Crashing UFC, with no survivors.
>>
WWE and UFC both tainted by 'potential' doping scandal. More headline news for both companies. Talk about a scandal.

Seriously though, what that fuck does 'potential' mean by USADA standards for a cuck fuck that doesn't follow UFC or there drug testing standards. Does 'potential' mean 'positive' or does it mean 'not sure, need to do more tests but before we do that let's annouce it to the world first.'
>>
>>1480148
Basically they look for any foreign substances and make announcements/pull fighters if they find any trace of one. Brock could've had a headache and taken a tylenol and had a USADA flag for it.
>>
I hope it ends up being weed that way I can get a good laugh at Brock being Hunt while high on the cannabis.
>>
How can Vince so anything? Isn't the test done by usada?
>>
>>1480207
Exactly, vince would have to get to usada because there's no other way. Vince never pushed steroids on any wrestlers.
>>
>>1480201
From what i understand, because he was tested out of contest he wasn't being test for any recreational drugs so it's unlikely that it was weed.
>>
>>1480142
He's a big guy
>>
Is there any weight to the rumor that he tested positive for some type of asthma medication?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.