[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How they could've made Roman legit over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: roman.jpg (42 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
roman.jpg
42 KB, 700x394
>Get rid of Shield attire and music, because he's no longer in the fucking Shield

>Make him a dominant heel who rarely talks

>Give a good mouthpiece manager

>When he does talk give him good lines to work with, he clearly sucks at ad libbing

>Don't shoehorn him into the main event scene so fucking quickly and blatantly

>Have him dominate the mid card

>???

Profit

He's already good in the ring and has the look
>>
>>1478523
Everyone all ready knows this. But he doesn't even need a mouth piece, just don't make him talk for more than two mins and he's fine
>>
All they had to fucking do was turn him heel during any of the 50 great opportunities they've had to do so during this nearly two year clusterfuck.

Align him with the Authority, eventually have Haitch turn on him and he probably would have come out the other end getting far better reactions than he has been.
>>
>le turn him heel

So smarks would cheer him and give another wrong reaction?
>>
I'd say Roman doesn't even need a mouthpiece but frankly, Heyman tried so goddamn hard to get Roman over when he was AGAINST HIM, I kinda wanna see him actually advocating for him.
>>
>>1478523
As long as it's not fucking Heyman.

The only guy he has been a successful mouthpiece for is Brock.
>>
>>1479302
better than the reaction he gets now
>>
>>1478535
>just don't make him talk for more than two mins
Do you even know how long 2 MINUTES is? Try 30 seconds max.
>>
Let it go anti-smark, it's done, you lost.

>He's already good in the ring

top kek
>>
>>1479625
He's above average. He has had good matches in the past and it takes two to tango. He should get more variety in his moves though.
>>
>>1479700
I don't think you understand how averages work bud

He's lagging behind the vast majority of his peers
>>
>>1479700
>and it takes two to tango
Whatever, you can still easily see in a match if someone is garbage and is getting carried
>>
>>1478523
I CAN, I WILL, RAPE YOU!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAH
>>
Reigns can't get over because smarks have recently decided that they are the show and that they will hijack anything the WWE tries to do. The moment they get a sniff that WWE are giving in and turning Reigns heel they will start cheering with him JUST to fuck with the WWE.
>>
>>1478523
>Get rid of Shield attire and music, because he's no longer in the fucking Shield
Agree, dropping the crowd entrance thingy was one of the best decisions for him

>Make him a dominant heel who rarely talks
I actually like his actual gimmick, except the "loyalty and respect" shit.. it's weird seeing a guy insulting people and not giving a fuck, but then apologizing or congratulating.

Not necessary. It would move the attention from him to the manager, and he's not that great in the ring to compensate.

>When he does talk give him good lines to work with, he clearly sucks at ad libbing
Agree. As long as it is not "suffering succotash, son!"

>Don't shoehorn him into the main event scene so fucking quickly and blatantly
I really don't care. Nowadays the main title "main event" is just at ppvs.

>Have him dominate the mid card
Already did. He had the title but he had matches with midcaders mostly. League of Jobbers, retired old Haich, mid card Ambrose, AJ Styles.
>>
>>1478523
>same post we've seen a million times before
>plus the implication that Roman is """good""" in the ring

No points for effort. No points for execution. You can leave, now.
>>
>>1479352
>a heel getting cheered is """good""" compared to a """face"""" getting booed
>>
>>1480163
If they cheer him as a heel it means they're enjoying the product

A face being booed means people are not enjoying it
>>
>>1479302
That's literally how the rock got over you fucking retard
>>
>>1480061
>Already did. He had the title but he had matches with midcaders mostly. League of Jobbers, retired old Haich, mid card Ambrose, AJ Styles.

Those guys were elevated to the ME so he could fuck them.
I think OP means he rests in a more moderated, controlled position, to fuck up guys like Cesaro, Owens, Rusev and Sheamus at THEIR level. Not dragging them onto his, just to superman punch them off of it.
>>
File: images (4).jpg (24 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
24 KB, 512x288
>Loses clean at Battleground and Summerslam.

>Feud him with Bray at NOC and HIAC, lose both matches and make Bray looks ready for a title run

>At survivor series make a 3on3 tag with Reigns w/ Usos vs Harper, Rowan and Strowman. Loses because Usos fucked up.

>Next raw Roman blames the Usos and shows that the usos are weak and used him to make their way to the big leagues and make a statement that he is the best samoan ever in the business.

>At TLC he obliterate both usos on a handicap match

>Make a extraordinary rumble match, with 12+ eliminations but The Rock costs him the rumble.

>Next night The Rock explains that Roman wasnt ready when he raised his arm as RR winner and complains about him disrespecting the samoan heritage.

>WM make Roman go one on one with the great one and go over The Rock making him a credible Samoan Heel.
>>
He definitely needs a manager
>>
>>1480180
The only people booing Roman are smarks who decided to not like him whatever the cost and then complain why heels heel it up when they're feuding with him.
>>
>>1478523
Honestly he should just leak nudes and problem solved. I mean it's 2016.
>>
>>1480304
It worked for Seth, why not?
>>
>>1480250
Where does Joe fit in?
>>
>>1479915
>>1480296
>Romarks this delusional
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.