[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This morning I noticed drops of blood around the kitchen, knowing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 220x165) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 220x165
This morning I noticed drops of blood around the kitchen, knowing it wasn't me, decided to check my 2 dogs, it wasn't my chihuahua, but my miniature from terrier who appeared to be bleeding from his urethra. What I'm saying is should I be worried and has this happened to any of you guys. I've had him for 13-14 years and would hate to see him go.

Pic related, not my dog but he looks like it
>>
>>2076080
>Should I be worried
>Blood coming out of him

Uhhh...anon, really? Come on, when was the last time he had a check up at the vet? That sounds some some majerly bad shit going on, go take him in.
>>
>>2076085
Well it's just that he always gets underneath the car and I'm thinking might just have cut himself, and im relatively poor, meaning a costly pet bill is gonna destroy me.
>>
>>2076089
OP, let me put this in a different perspective for you then.

Your dog is peeing blood, which means it's very likely he either has cancer or a tumour in there. Now, you can let it be and MAYBE it will go away, but more than likely your dog is going to suffer horribly, get really fucking sick, and waste away. Now, you can either get your shit together and save a little money for your dog that you've had for years and love, or you can do the kind thing and at least get him put down so he doesn't suffer.

Or another option is to give him to a humane facility where he has another chance at life.

If you want to continue to say that you can't afford the vet, which isn't that fucking expensive, all you're going to get from this board is hate and disdain.
>>
>>2076099
I live in Australia, and the vet is expensive. anyway he seems better now, I'll see how his going, just gave him a bath.
>>
>i have multiple pets and can't afford basic medical care for one

how many children do you have, oh pee?
>>
>>2076103
Ah the old 'I live in another country so the vets are expensive'.

No, YOU didn't think about how much a pet would cost before getting one, stop trying to pass the buck onto someone else. Just suck it up and do what's best for your dog, it's not a fucking toy. It's an animal with a life. A life that you are willing to let suffer because your too selfish to do what's best for it.
>>
>>2076111
Fuck off already
>>
Why is it that all dog owners on this board are either poor, live in some country where the vets are "expensive" or "don't exist", are several hours drive away, or don't accept payment plans?

If you can't afford a vet, you can't afford a pet.
>>
>>2076116
You mad cause I'm right, aintcha?
>>
>>2076120
>all dog owners

Oh stop that. I have a dog and I'm 'poor', but when my dog needs to go to the vet, you know what I do? Stop eating out, stop getting coffees, start making food at home and buy in bulk, and ask friends and family for loans. It ain't that fucking hard and they know I'll pay them back, so they are happy to help.

These stupid fucks are too selfish to even care about there dog, so of course they are selfish in life too and probably burnt all their bridges.
>>
I wouldn't jump to cancer or a tumor. Sound more like a bladder infection. Either way it means a trip the the vet.
>>
>>2076080
Urinary tract infection. If left untreated, can progress to kidney infection and death.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.