[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>purebreds Not even once
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 10
>purebreds
Not even once
>>
>>2057733

>OP sucking cock

every thread
>>
File: 10870-cane-corso-picture.jpg (426 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
10870-cane-corso-picture.jpg
426 KB, 800x600
>>2057733
yeah! go get a mutt with no use what so ever in the real world who is too weak and too small to do any actual work but instead lies areound all day and loks stupid.

or you can, you know, get a pure breed with the qualities you need for the job but get it with pedigree from a good breeder and not some backyard whitetrash who fucks brozthers and sisters together and sells their pups. you could do that. and when you get it if its a large powerful breed you can, you know, work out with it, make sure you run with it for at least 2 hours per day (run, walking is not enough for lets say a rott) though 4 would be recomended. and you can stop being a fucking dipshit in your moms basement jacking off to bait threads, you can do that too.
>>
File: alaskan_malamut_by_mari_mi.jpg (170 KB, 752x501) Image search: [Google]
alaskan_malamut_by_mari_mi.jpg
170 KB, 752x501
>>2057733
>>2057814
You're both colossal faggots. Any dog that's healthy, friendly, and isn't bred to be fucked up like dalmations, gsds, pugs, bullies, double merles, teacups, etc. is a great fucking dog, regardless of being a mutt or pedigreed.
>>
File: wulf.jpg (90 KB, 500x698) Image search: [Google]
wulf.jpg
90 KB, 500x698
>>2057733
This happens in wild coyotes, wolves and foxes as well and apparently there's only a few dogs known with it. Judging by the wild canids with it, it doesn't seem to be related to domestic dogs as much as it does canids in general.

Pic related was posted to taxidermy.net years ago, where I first saw it. These wild canines survived with this shit until they were shot. I'd love to see a video of this thing hunting.
>>
>>2057824
okay. lets say you need a shepherd. what you do ? you go by your logic and get a healthy mutt but the bastard is a bit slow (short legs gets tired fast), small and if he gets kicked by a sheep or a ram he will get fucked up and you will get a shitton of vet bill to pay.

or

or
or

you could stop being a retard.

and

get a breed ment for the job. it doesnt need to have shepherd in its fucking name to do the job. but it has to be a large healthy powerfull dog capable of protecting himself and the herd,
>>
>>2057814
What if i don't need a working dog?
>>
>>2057840
then you get a healthy dog and look after the bastard and devote yourself to it.
>>
>>2057831

Ok, good advice for literally .001% of the population. The rest of us however can do what we want.

I think well bred nongarbage dogs are fine. Mutts are also fine.
>>
>>2057814
Do you not anything about dogs faggot? Do a little research and come back with your tail between your leg and piss on the floor.
>>
>>2057814
>run with it for at least 2 hours per day
>4 would be recomended.
this is what unemployed people actually think
>>
>>2057852
dipshit you work 8 hours per day 10 max. you sleep 8 thats 18 hours you still have lets say you drive to work for half an hour so thats 19, you have 5 hours left and you're telling me that you cant take 2 hours out of that for your dog (i'm talking large breeds not your pussy licker battery charget pomeranian that you have sitting on the couch right now.)
>>
>>2057851
>see legit argumetn about working dogs
>get offended cause i guess tumblr down or some shit
>pose no counter arguments
fuck off nigger.
>>
>>2057864
I'm saying real people fill that time with buying groceries, paying bills, running errands, making dinner, cleaning house, and collapsing exhausted into bed in time to get 6 hours of sleep before doing it all again.

also don't lie, your fat ass would have a heart attack if you ran 2 hours. You probably don't even stand up 2 hours out of the day.
>>
>>2057847
you cant do what you want since its a living creature you're talking about. im not saying you're that type of owner but i just fucking rage when i see people who own a german shepherd or a cane corso, rott, whatever and then they just let it sleep all day and act all suprised when the animal breaks mentaly and starts doing damage cause they a re a lazy piece of shit.
>>
>>2057868
LOL. i'm an active boxer my body is in a better condition than your will ever be.

not to mention that you pay bills once a month not every day you buy groceries once a week not every day, if you're running erands and are not payed for it you're a beta cuck so enjoy doing that, and to make dinner you need half hour straight if you know what you're doing.
>>
>>2057870
>LOL. i'm an active boxer my body is in a better condition than your will ever be
ah, that explains the brain damage.

well in real life adults don't have 2 hours to waste running a dog every day, nor can most people run more than 2 minutes.

your advice is completely worthless for those reasons alone.
>>
>>2057874
than dont get a large dog. if you inform yourself on the breed before you get it you will see its requirements.
rotts for an example will have written all over the fuckers (recommended for a phisicaly active person)

you can get butthur all you want my maint point is that if you're not training with the dog every single day and think that just walks with it will cut it, you're in the wrong and you're torturing the animal mentaly, and after it gets obese you'll torture it phisically
>>
>>2057874
also throw it a fucking frisby for 2 hours if your fat ass cant fucking run.
>>
File: Obie-The-Dachshund-4-665x385.jpg (66 KB, 665x385) Image search: [Google]
Obie-The-Dachshund-4-665x385.jpg
66 KB, 665x385
>>2057874
>nor can most people run more than 2 minutes.
>>
>>2057874

>nor can most people run more than 2 minutes.

Most people can't SPRINT more than 2 minutes but if you can't sustain a "jogging" pace for more than 2 minutes I legit feel bad for you. And I'm not even fit.
>>
>>2057874
>real life adults dont have 2 hours to waste running a dog.
funny, im an adult and i work 8-5. that gives me from 5-10 to possibly go for a run. Or from 5-7am.

>nor can most people run more than 2 minutes
those people should probably just die off.
>>
File: 1297507088512.jpg (90 KB, 500x326) Image search: [Google]
1297507088512.jpg
90 KB, 500x326
ITT: dogs bark at each other
>>
>>2057880
give him more credit
humans were literally MADE to sustain a jogging pace for hours.

>>2057874
do you not ever go to the gym?
>>
File: He's_right_you_know.jpg (52 KB, 640x478) Image search: [Google]
He's_right_you_know.jpg
52 KB, 640x478
>>2057894
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 533x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 533x400
Still better than a slope back show line.
>>
>>2057930
this makes me sad. see that shit all the time. till now i didnt even know it was "desirable" i just thought it was hip problems due to inbreeding.
>>
>>2057876

You're approaching this in a kind of dickish way, but you are also 100% correct.

I actually think its cruel to have a big dog in the city, period. My dogs can go out through their doggy door in the garage and run around my reasonably large yard at will, and they are out there all the time. The idea of confining them to the house all day (let alone an apartment) is horrifying.
>>
>>2057733
Shitpost.

>>2057734
>>2057814
>Biting

>>2057874
>nor can most people run more than 2 minutes
Maybe in your area.
>>
>>2057733
This deformity happens to mutts just as often as pure breeds though.
>>
>>2057942

to be fair it literally is hip problems due to inbreeding
>>
>>2057830
I halfway hope it's a genetic thing that passes on to offspring. It'd be hilarious to see a huge vicious pack of these things.
>>
>>2057874
>2 minutes

jesus christ man I smoke a pack a day and I can run longer than that
>>
>>2057733
>>2058450
Short Spine Syndrome
It's a very very rare genetic condition, most likely due to inbreeding, but still very rare.
That dog's name is Quasimodo, they even have a fb page for his updates, since he was required to have a few surgeries.
>>
>>2057870

>im an active boxer
>my body is ready

Mate the fucking dick up your ass is rediculos.
>>
>>2059131
>kek
Whatever makes you happy billy boi, but i do think its past your bed time.
>>
>>2057870
You're an active dickhole is what you are. The guy has a legit point. Sorry we all have real jobs shitlord
>>
>>2059177
Then dont get a large dog if you live alone dipshit. All i'm saying here is for the benefit of the animal and if you think that taking 2 hours per day to excersize your dog is a waste of time then you are the dickhole here, dickhole.
Dogs are animals that need stimulation not a fucking teddy bear. Fuck off.
>>
>>2059177
seems to me you're just butthurt cause he gave you every thing listed down and proven you that you can, in fact, take care of the animal if you just organise your time and not waste while watching modern family fith rerun for 5 hours per day. you're a fucking fat faggot and a sad human being.
>>
>>2057868
>>2059177

If you have a job, then pay a dog walker.
If you don't have the time nor money to give your dog the stimulation it needs, don't get a dog.
>>
>>2057930

I don't fucking get why this happens. Why did people even decide that this is desirable?
>>
File: Spongebob%20Money_thumb[2][1].jpg (52 KB, 471x370) Image search: [Google]
Spongebob%20Money_thumb[2][1].jpg
52 KB, 471x370
>>2058450
>Liam Nesson fighting off a while pack of these things, as a high budget action movie.
>>
File: cadaboms-neomass-notoro.jpg (52 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
cadaboms-neomass-notoro.jpg
52 KB, 480x640
i wish we could go back to landraces

fucking conformation showing pisses me off

lets just have hounds, terriers, mollosers retrievers, pointers, etc. and branches and crosses therein

no more fucking prince nbako of andromeda the 7th super duper special snowflake spaniels, PLEASE

it's gross
unhealthy genes make me fucking want to murder people
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.