[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ih Xq_WwiWM Is Cesar in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: Cesar-Millan_158_DL.jpg (184 KB, 1500x1009) Image search: [Google]
Cesar-Millan_158_DL.jpg
184 KB, 1500x1009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ihXq_WwiWM
Is Cesar in the wrong her? What would be the proper way to tame that dog?
>>
>>2019417
If it stops the dog been put down and a baby getting hurt how can it be wrong?
>>
I've noticed whenever I airkiss dogs they always get mad and bark at me
Happens 100% no matter the dog.
Why is this /an/?
>>
>>2019417
Unfortunately he was. Apparently, CM doesn't understand canine body language very well. The dog kept signalling that she felt threatened and she needed space but he kept challenging her and invaded her space.
See:
>https://www.psychologytoday. com/blog/animal-emotions/201411/holly-bites-cesar-when-you-hit-dog-theres-price-pay
> Unrelated video, on stress signals: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaxCYgqh2ao
I don't think "to tame" is the right word here. The dog is tame enough, someone just needs to explain her that people near her bowl are not a threat. Methods include tossing treats toward/into the bowl while keeping the dog under the threshold, hand feeding etc. Look it up.

CM has done some really great things: standing up against breed specific legislation, puppy mills, advocating spaying/neutering, teaching people that their pup does not only need love but plenty of physical and mental exercise and "rules, boundaries, limitations" but his dominance based training method is, unfortunately, rather harmful.
>>
File: 62341_07.jpg (28 KB, 508x524) Image search: [Google]
62341_07.jpg
28 KB, 508x524
>inb4 everyone ITT gets triggered
My dog had food aggression as a puppy. If it growled at me whatsoever, I would literally attack and beat the shit out of it. Rinse repeat til it stopped. No more food aggression because she knows it's MY food and I'm just letting her have some.
>>
>>2019439

Whether it worked or not is not the issue here.

>beat the shit out of my own dog

Why?

This is clearly not about the dog and more about your own insecurities as a man.

>look at me, i'm the alpha
>>
>>2019424

>good at his job
>puts his hand near a dog that only seconds ago was ready to tear his hand off

He's lucky the dog didn't tear his hand off.
>>
File: 1260280622139.jpg (65 KB, 410x246) Image search: [Google]
1260280622139.jpg
65 KB, 410x246
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.