[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My mother in law sold my wifes dog with out her permission
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: doggo.jpg (51 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
doggo.jpg
51 KB, 720x960
My wife and I are in between places and her mother offered to hold my wife's dog for a month or two, while we got a more stable situation. After a few weeks my mother in law got a hair up her ass( shes bipolar, skitzo, and a bad person) and sold my wife's dog. My wife tried calling her and asking, but her mother was too busy screaming about aliens and shit. We called the police, but they were of no help and told us to go to small claims court. What do I do? Pic related, its a picture of the doggo
>>
>>2168416
Why the fuck would you give a person with mental issues, what is essentially your property for an extended period of time? You could legitimately be labeled a fucking stupid inbred twat for such a thing.
>>
>>2168419
we're in between places, and couch surfing with a dog is a lot harder than couch surfing without a dog
>>
Break into her place, tie her up while your wife calls every single number in her call history, and try to find who has the dog. Offer double what the person paid for the dog if you need to. Serve court papers if they don't surrender the dog. Take mom to small claims court for trying to sell stolen merchendice or get her institutionalized. Use a doggie boarding house for future moves.
>>
>>2168420
You should be grateful your dog's probably with owners that aren't homeless and can actually take care of it.
>>
Ignore all these assholes. You should have found a better place for the dog assuming you knew she was unstable- friends, other family, whatever. Try to get hold of your mother in law's computer, email or phone. Post lost dog posters and make an ad on Craigslist. Post on facebook. Not much you can do except hope that whoever has the dog sees it, or that your mother in law comes back to reality for a bit and helps.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.