[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's 2016 /an/, why haven't you bought a u-pet carrier
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: b00rp049go_1.jpg (108 KB, 712x596) Image search: [Google]
b00rp049go_1.jpg
108 KB, 712x596
It's 2016 /an/, why haven't you bought a u-pet carrier so your cat can see the world

>tfw when you're cat loves going on adventures with you
>>
>>2168215
I have a dog.
She walks next to me.
>>
>>2168215
Yeah--I'm sure the cat will love being crammed into a container so you can have the novelty of a cat wherever you go
>>
>>2168238
She loves the carrier, she never tries to jump out when I put her in there because she knows were gonna go on an adventure together
>>
>>2168215
My cats hate the carrier and are terrified of the outside.
>>
>>2168238

Have you ever actually seen a cat before???

They love cramming themselves into tiny spaces and staring out windows.
>>
>>2168236
I have a cat
She walks next to me.
>>
>>2168255
>>2168277
Bulderdash--you're anthropomorphizing.
Also chekem .
>>
>>2168277
They love doing so on their own accord and while knowing that they can go out at any time. I'm going on a long car trip (11 hours) with my cat on Sunday and I already dread the mewing because I know she doesn't love being confined to her cage.

Speaking of, any of you have tips on how to let your cat shit, eat and drink while on long trips? So far my plan's to open her shitbox and cage while in the car, leave the windows open enough for her to get some air but not get out, then get out of the car to let nature do the rest.
>>
File: fish-bag.jpg (56 KB, 728x546) Image search: [Google]
fish-bag.jpg
56 KB, 728x546
>not taking your favorite fish with you

If only they had one big enough for an arowana.
>>
Because I have a 75lbs dog.
>>
>>2168462
>he can't lift a 75 lb dog
Stay pleb
>>
>>2168435
I use to have one persian that I would let out of the carrier while driving and when I stopped the car she would get back in the carrier. it was awesome. but persian seemed genuinely entertained. my current cats not so much.
>>
>>2168435
Don't feed night before
They'll probably piss themselves so be wary.
Wash soiled cat at rest stop spicket
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.