[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUN FACT THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
so I'm gonna apply for a job at a pet center nearby
it has qts and rescue kittens and dog school etc, as well as being just a general retail for pet merchandise and peripherals

what are some interesting things about generic pets that can make me look smart, common misconceptions and whatnot

i've owned cats and dogs and fish all my life but I feel I still need an edge on the competition, it's my destiny to work with these qts

ok let's just make it a fun fact thread

>FUN FACT
if you can't easily feel your cat's ribs, or see its waist from above, it's a fat shit and it's your fault you fat shit
>>
FUN FACT

Dogs is a bastardization of the Ebonic word "Dawg," and they are named such because canines are the niggers of the animal kingdom
>>
FUN FACT

Pomeranians will grow to the size of the tank you keep them in if you make sure they always have Timothy grass available so their stools are nice and watery. Also, there is a new hypo trans morph on the market which was bred in Australia, where the breed originated from.
>>
File: 1468188432087.jpg (33 KB, 800x535) Image search: [Google]
1468188432087.jpg
33 KB, 800x535
Studying in the vet tech field myself. I've picked up a few fun facts that might give you an edge

>if you open up a cat, inside will be bricks and a minimum of 3 grocery bags

>wars have been fought over hamsters in ancient times due to their ability to magnetize minerals. That's how the pyramids were built

>snakes can eat over 11 billion crabs when the time is right

>touch your dog's tail. If you do this fast enough, your dog may reveal it's true form to you. Nobody has gotten a picture yet though

>combining 4 parakeets creates macaws. Do this wrong and you'll end up with a broken toaster instead

>feed your turtles enough tinfoil and they will eventually glow in the dark

>keeping at least 1 live shark under your bed at all times will stop those pesky lungfish from stealing your boxer briefs

>frogs actually turn inside-out to become salamanders

I guess that's some good general info, if you have any questions on specific stuff I can tell you what I know there
>>
Brown recluse prefer to be wined and dined before having sex.
>>
i can't stay mad at you guys
>>
>>2167896
Include me in the screencap
>>
>>2167896
Rescuing kittens is tantamount to rescuing roaches.
>>
>>2167910
My brain is literally exploding from these amazing facts
>>
Dogs lick their assholes only to get the taste of their masters out of their mouth.
>>
File: liquidcat.jpg (35 KB, 500x552) Image search: [Google]
liquidcat.jpg
35 KB, 500x552
Cats are liquid
>>
FUN FACT

Live fish will eat the souls of the dead that haunt dreams. However this only works if there are no dead fish in the tank, as they will be too busy eating that dead soul since it's readily available.
>>
>>2167910
>some redneck on youtube actually made one of these
https://youtu.be/ux8L7hyIWVE
>>
>>2167896
If thread up in a bit will post a bunch.

SPCA employee here with vast knowledge of ALL animals and DVM student
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.