[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
puppy problems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1459354550625-2.jpg (29 KB, 433x499) Image search: [Google]
1459354550625-2.jpg
29 KB, 433x499
i don't really leave my room very much so my puppy sometimes doesnt see me for a few days, so she's always really excited when she sees me because she usually hasn't seen me for a while.

problem is, whenever she gets excited she pees everywhere. what do i do about this? i need help
>>
Why do you have a Puppy
>>
File: 1459351882346-3.jpg (82 KB, 405x309) Image search: [Google]
1459351882346-3.jpg
82 KB, 405x309
>>2166966
she's my family's mostly. if you have a dog it belongs to every member of that family wouldn't you agree?
>>
>>2166962
>my puppy doesn't see me for a few days.
Then who does it see?
Apparently whoever is taking care of the dog when you are not around for a few days is now the owner. This would be thier problem. They probably don't have an issue with the dog pissing from excitement because they are now socialized with the animal, and it sees them as part of the pack.
>>
A lot of puppies pee when they get excited. There isn't shit you can do about it but wait for them to grow out of it. Some never completely do.
>>
>>2166968
No
>>
>>2166984
Alright then, well she's a family dog.
>>
can't we all just get a bong xD
>>
I like doggos
>>
You could leave your room more often and interact with the puppy
>>
>>2166962
>what do i do about this?

stop being a NEET
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.