[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /an/ i got a gf that own a 2 years old male shih tzu, he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
Hey /an/ i got a gf that own a 2 years old male shih tzu, he is neutred and spoiled i just cant stand it, i met him two times, he was staring into my eyes frozen with tail shortly rapidly wiggling, when i tried to pet him he attacked me, she told me that he doest that to all the people that he doesnt know, so he only knows family, he is spoiled, so whenever he doesnt gets whatever he wants in the moment he starts to growl and bark, also he is barking for attention, he is also spoiled by food, he only eat treats, also what makes me rage the most, the people from the family doesnt even see it or realize it i think, they all like him, give him even more treats, when i make it obvious when chatting or talking with gf that i dont like him, she is like blinded and says stuff like "yeah thats him (the name of that rat dog)". also she is talking about him like about a god, saying stuff like he is confident and everything, he is not, he fears everything. i just wanted to tell someone cause i feel like breaking up with gf because of it.

pic related its the dog
>>
>>2166125
he is not neutred*
>>
File: 4e3.jpg (50 KB, 413x449) Image search: [Google]
4e3.jpg
50 KB, 413x449
>>2166125
You need to concoct a cunning plan to embarrass this faggot dog and make everyone see him for the little BITCH he is. Only then can you become the alpha male again

also cut his balls off by accident
>>
>>2166129
Well i can embarrass him by jsut walking to him he is scared of me
>>
>>2166125
Learn to use another punctuation mark besides commas before posting again.
>>
>>2166132
Trouble reading it or what? You obviously did read that, so i dont care faggot
>>
If a tiny dog being a twat is enough to make you break up with her then she wasn't worth much to you in the first place.

It's just a little shih-tzu, I'd say you're the fucking bitch here.
>>
Get your GF to cut off his balls for one.

Second, get her to start treating him like a dog instead of a child. Get thay dog right and proper training.

Third, learn to use punctuation.

Fourth, just be patient around the dog. It will adjust to you.
>>
>>2166144
Ok fuck the punctuation, why do you complain about it, i wonder why you dont complain about my english tho
>>
File: 1463687872738.jpg (55 KB, 364x330) Image search: [Google]
1463687872738.jpg
55 KB, 364x330
I fucking hate people who treat dogs like children and turn them into shit heads
Reeeeeeeee
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.