[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I should keep biting (in a way very soft) the ears of my cat?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: le gato face.png (473 KB, 796x608) Image search: [Google]
le gato face.png
473 KB, 796x608
I should keep biting (in a way very soft) the ears of my cat? With this he can understand who is the boss in the house?
>>
the fuck is wrong with you, that's nasty
>>
>>2165834
I said "I bite his ears"; I don't said "I bite his balls"
>>
>>2165837
Cats are the dirtiest "pets" out there. It's still disgusting.
>>
Thumbing the ear is better,
mounting it is best for showing
Alpha Boss status
>>
What the fuck? Why are you even trying to show him who's the boss of the house? You're a lot bigger and older than him already.

What is he doing that makes you think this is in any way necessary???????
>>
You dirty boy
>>
>>2165831
Kinky
>>
>>2165840
*pests :^)
>>
>>2165831
That's not how you eat pussy anon
>>
>>2165841
>this
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.